ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Planet Sunshine!!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPlanet Sunshine!! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Planet Sunshine!!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
OT:Appreciated Chou but I think I can take it from here as far as my characters go Smile

Admin wrote:
Stadium. Night. A crowd full of cheering people. A large ring in the middle. A young street punk waiting for his opponent. "Alright, I just need to win. That's all. Just win this first round and then I'll worry about the other fights." Wolfwood told himself as he waited for his opponent.

One silent spectator in a overcoat, strawhat stands out in the crowd, unmoved by the din as he observes the match between Lee and Wolfwood

Planet Sunshine!! - Page 2 Pandar10

"Kick his butt Lee!!!" Honey said dressed in her combat gear, think of Chun Li's blue outfit

Planet Sunshine!! - Page 2 Chun_l10

One of Nicholas's friends was in the stands.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/024/3/3/street_tagger___wip_by_standalone_complex-d37xokc.jpg
"Bust him up Nick!"

(Glad someone's in my corner.)

BEGIN!

Taking the offensive, Nicholas charged Lee head on and punched towards his face.

Lee dodged the punch to the face then countered with a jumping kick to the side of the face

OT:BTW posted a couple of RP's in Young X-Men Smile

Nicholas turned to the side and he was lifted up into the air from the force of the kick but spun with it, turning, grabbing Lee's shirt and slamming him down on the ring, causing him to bounce and roll away before stopping himself. Nicholas smiled. "Can't learn that in a dojo."

Lee brought both his feet up and jumped back up. He cracks his neck and Battler could feel the entire ring shook with that" You best watch what you say about my dojo"

(This should be good)Charlie smiled

"That's better. Come on Leelee, let's dance." Battler smiled.

"I will never understand how he thinks." Hellin said as she watched.

"Your move" Lee said then puts his hands up

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
OT:Appreciated Chou but I think I can take it from here as far as my characters go Smile

Admin wrote:
Stadium. Night. A crowd full of cheering people. A large ring in the middle. A young street punk waiting for his opponent. "Alright, I just need to win. That's all. Just win this first round and then I'll worry about the other fights." Wolfwood told himself as he waited for his opponent.

One silent spectator in a overcoat, strawhat stands out in the crowd, unmoved by the din as he observes the match between Lee and Wolfwood

"Kick his butt Lee!!!" Honey said dressed in her combat gear, think of Chun Li's blue outfit

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/024/3/3/street_tagger___wip_by_standalone_complex-d37xokc.jpg
"Bust him up Nick!"

BEGIN!

Taking the offensive, Nicholas charged Lee head on and punched towards his face.

Lee dodged the punch to the face then countered with a jumping kick to the side of the face

Nicholas turned to the side and he was lifted up into the air from the force of the kick but spun with it, turning, grabbing Lee's shirt and slamming him down on the ring, causing him to bounce and roll away before stopping himself. Nicholas smiled. "Can't learn that in a dojo."

Lee brought both his feet up and jumped back up. He cracks his neck and Battler could feel the entire ring shook with that" You best watch what you say about my dojo"

Battler charged again and threw a feint with his right hand and then uppercutting with his left.

more_horiz
"So what's your name lady?" Hellin asked Honey.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Admin wrote:

"Bust him up Nick!"

BEGIN!

Battler charged again and threw a feint with his right hand and then uppercutting with his left.

Lee leaned back, avoiding the uppercut and deliver a few punches to the center of his chest

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Fight, fight, fight with all your hearts intent"Charlie sings encouragement to Lee

"Names Honey. Martial arts adventurer and protector of damsels in distresses" Honey responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Admin wrote:

"Bust him up Nick!"

BEGIN!

Lee leaned back, avoiding the uppercut and deliver a few punches to the center of his chest

The sheer power behind the punches was incredible and the last one tossed Battler across the ring. He skidded along on his back before stopping. He shook off the blows and got back to his feet. "That all you got?" He asked and charged in again.

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Fight, fight, fight with all your hearts intent"Charlie sings encouragement to Lee

"Names Honey. Martial arts adventurer and protector of damsels in distresses" Honey responded

"Huh, don't think I've heard of you. I'm Hellin. That's my boy Battler down there."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Admin wrote:

"Bust him up Nick!"

BEGIN!

The sheer power behind the punches was incredible and the last one tossed Battler across the ring. He skidded along on his back before stopping. He shook off the blows and got back to his feet. "That all you got?" He asked and charged in again.

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Huh, don't think I've heard of you. I'm Hellin. That's my boy Battler down there."

"Look me up or ask around" Honey said to Hellin

Lee charged and in one quick motion he grabbed Battler by the back of the head and leaped then gave him repeated kneestrikes to the face

http://kenichi.wikia.com/wiki/Kao_Loi

"Shouldn't have dissed the dojo"Honey said to Hellin

Then brought his arm over the top of his neck then brought him down to the ring leaving a noticiable crack and a hole where his head connected

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Admin wrote:

"Bust him up Nick!"

BEGIN!

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lee charged and in one quick motion he grabbed Battler by the back of the head and leaped then gave him repeated kneestrikes to the face

Then brought his arm over the top of his neck then brought him down to the ring leaving a noticiable crack and a hole where his head connected

"Right, sorry about the dojo. Battler's never been in one you see, he's a street fighter." Hellin said.

The announcer started the count. He got up to 6 before Battler picked himself up, stumbled around and then stopped himself. His eyes turned white. He gritted his teeth.

Hellin noticed this. "You see....he's a bit different then the other guys in this tournament. He doesn't have skill or those Ki or Chi things all you martial artists have....the only things he has are his own strength...and adrenaline."

"Goood one Lee." Battler spit on the ring floor. "I can see now maybe dojo's aren't so bad. So then..." He bended over and got in a runner's stance. "I'mma kick into overdrive." At that, the adrenaline in his body began pumping through him at an incredible pace, powering him up.
"AMP UP!"

Amping-Up: A special technique used by few fighters, it allows the fighter to activate their adrenal glands voluntarily to enhance their durability, speed, and strength and numb pain in the body.

Battler took off, rushing Lee and began viciously attacking with a barrage of incredibly fast punches at his face and chest.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Men do not cry! Men do not pout! Men jack you in the fricking jaw and say thanks for coming out.

Battler E. Wolfwood
Planet Sunshine!! - Page 2 2agk8zm
A street punk martial artist. He has no real skill or Chi knowledge, but what he lacks in that, he more then makes up for in soak. Battler is a tank. He can take a lot of damage before going down, which he usually relies on in his fights. Battler's philosophy is that strength's all you need, pure, raw strength, can overcome anything in a fight.
Of course, given how his fight with Lee is going, that may change soon.
Specialty Technique: Amping-Up: A souped up, controlled adrenaline rush through his body. Battler discovered this technique naturally.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Admin wrote:

"Bust him up Nick!"

BEGIN!

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Right, sorry about the dojo. Battler's never been in one you see, he's a street fighter." Hellin said.

The announcer started the count. He got up to 6 before Battler picked himself up, stumbled around and then stopped himself. His eyes turned white. He gritted his teeth.

Hellin noticed this. "You see....he's a bit different then the other guys in this tournament. He doesn't have skill or those Ki or Chi things all you martial artists have....the only things he has are his own strength...and adrenaline."

"Goood one Lee." Battler spit on the ring floor. "I can see now maybe dojo's aren't so bad. So then..." He bended over and got in a runner's stance. "I'mma kick into overdrive." At that, the adrenaline in his body began pumping through him at an incredible pace, powering him up.
"AMP UP!"

Amping-Up: A special technique used by few fighters, it allows the fighter to activate their adrenal glands voluntarily to enhance their durability, speed, and strength and numb pain in the body.

Battler took off, rushing Lee and began viciously attacking with a barrage of incredibly fast punches at his face and chest.

"Thats how Lee started out. Still does it from time to time"Honey said as she watches Lee being on the defensive once again blocking each of Battler's attacks, he doesn't show it but each strike that he block does sting but instead of bothered Lee actually smiled at this(Comment aside he's providing me a interesting fight) Lee caught both of his fist then the aura wave from those two washed over the ring

"Wooo! Thats the kind of intensity I'm talking about"Charlie cheered

"The g...genders a little ambiguous but the person who appears to be rooting for the both of them is Charlie Charmichael"Honey said to Hellin

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Admin wrote:

"Bust him up Nick!"

BEGIN!

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"AMP UP!"

"Thats how Lee started out. Still does it from time to time"Honey said as she watches Lee being on the defensive once again blocking each of Battler's attacks, he doesn't show it but each strike that he block does sting but instead of bothered Lee actually smiled at this(Comment aside he's providing me a interesting fight) Lee caught both of his fist then the aura wave from those two washed over the ring

"The g...genders a little ambiguous but the person who appears to be rooting for the both of them is Charlie Charmichael"Honey said to Hellin

Hellin's hair was blown back. "Allllright....alright...hi Charlie...Battler...this is the fight you wanted..."

Battler smiled, clearly enjoying himself. He leaped forward and slammed his head against Charlie's, pulled back and then did it again.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Admin wrote:

"Bust him up Nick!"

BEGIN!

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"AMP UP!"

Hellin's hair was blown back. "Allllright....alright...hi Charlie...Battler...this is the fight you wanted..."

Battler smiled, clearly enjoying himself. He leaped forward and slammed his head against Lee,s pulled back and then did it again.

The lone spectator is unmoved when he feld the aura, oddly his hat didn't even get flown off

"Oh yeah. Thats why I like these kind of tournaments"Charlie said

Lee held his ground and his foot pressed against the ring so hard that the it broke beneath his feet then his eyes started to glow

Eyes of The Fighting Spirit: A technique learned by Lee that help increase his fighting prowless ten fold and enables a fighter worthy of such technique to fight to the end

Lee jumped then leaped and dropkicked Battler to the face then once he landed he charged at him to give a spinkick to the face. Each attack he delivers is ten times more intense than it's reecnt

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Admin wrote:

"Bust him up Nick!"

BEGIN!

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"AMP UP!"

Battler smiled, clearly enjoying himself. He leaped forward and slammed his head against Lee,s pulled back and then did it again.

The lone spectator is unmoved when he feld the aura, oddly his hat didn't even get flown off

Lee held his ground and his foot pressed against the ring so hard that the it broke beneath his feet then his eyes started to glow

Eyes of The Fighting Spirit: A technique learned by Lee that help increase his fighting prowless ten fold and enables a fighter worthy of such technique to fight to the end

Lee jumped then leaped and dropkicked Battler to the face then once he landed he charged at him to give a spinkick to the face. Each attack he delivers is ten times more intense than it's reecnt

Battler was being pummeled by Lee. He attacked back but for every punch he landed Lee landed several more. The incredible attacks ultimately was too much and sent Battler flying out of the ring. He slid across the ground. His eyes turned back to normal and his hair went back down. He groaned in pain and pushed up and then fell down and then sat up. "Nice."

Lee was declared the window.

more_horiz
Lee: Yeah! That's right,though you fought well!!

:Posing, cue hearts in background with him posing some more.:

*Thinking* And I did not do the big time moves, which is a good thing I cause, to surprise enemies and stuff.Plus Honey saw it all.

"Yeah Honey! We did it! Just some more action to do!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Admin wrote:

"Bust him up Nick!"

BEGIN!

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"AMP UP!"

Battler was being pummeled by Lee. He attacked back but for every punch he landed Lee landed several more. The incredible attacks ultimately was too much and sent Battler flying out of the ring. He slid across the ground. His eyes turned back to normal and his hair went back down. He groaned in pain and pushed up and then fell down and then sat up. "Nice."

Lee was declared the window.

Lee's eyes returned to normal then he helped up battler"Been awhile since I've had that much fun myself. Fought pretty good, for a common street fighter" Lee grinned

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Lee's eyes returned to normal then he helped up battler"Been awhile since I've had that much fun myself. Fought pretty good, for a common street fighter" Lee grinned

"Nothing common about me Lee. Where'd you learn to fight like that?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"From Sensei Kick @$$"Lee said" Excuse me" he pulled out a remote from his pocket and presses the censor off button and continued"Sensei Kick Ass"

"Told ya he'd win"Honey smiled at Hellin then raised her hand up for a high five from Charlie she noticed Charlie being a little distracted over something"Whats up?"

Charlie smiled from ear to ear"SQUEEEE!!!!"

Honey and just about the majority of the crowd in the arena covered her ears, she looks at what Charlie is looking at then she starts to sneeze.

Note:When detecting someone from a intense power level Honey would resort to sneezing uncontrollably

Honey sees the spectator that caught Charlie's eye

"So fuzzy!" Charlie jumped up and down and was about to approach him but Honey blocked the path"Not this one Charlie"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"From Sensei Kick @$$"Lee said" Excuse me" he pulled out a remote from his pocket and presses the censor off button and continued"Sensei Kick Ass"

"Told ya he'd win"Honey smiled at Hellin then raised her hand up for a high five from Charlie she noticed Charlie being a little distracted over something"Whats up?"

Honey and just about the majority of the crowd in the arena covered her ears, she looks at what Charlie is looking at then she starts to sneeze.

Note:When detecting someone from a intense power level Honey would resort to sneezing uncontrollably

"So fuzzy!" Charlie jumped up and down and was about to approach him but Honey blocked the path"Not this one Charlie"

"Cool name."

"......" Before the others could stop her, Hellin walked right up to the man and sat down by him. "Sup? Like the fight?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Cool name."

"......" Before the others could stop her, Hellin walked right up to the man and sat down by him. "Sup? Like the fight?"

"But he's adorable!!"Charlie said to Honey

"I know, it's one of those names that sticks with you"Lee said(Oh man what got Charlie all worked up)

He looked at Hellin then nods"Peng Lei Zuida(Pound Thundermax in chinese)" he offered his hand to Hellin"Energetic" he said motioning to Charlie

more_horiz
Super Cool Down Hug Technique

Honey pulls Charlie into a hug and wouldn't relent until Charlie calms down bright stars shining around the two signals it's effectiveness

more_horiz
How do you guys like Lee, Honey, and Charlie so far?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
How do you guys like Lee, Honey, and Charlie so far?

I like them, great characters with a lot of energy. Lee is a hell of a fighter.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Cool name."

"But he's adorable!!"Charlie said to Honey

"I know, it's one of those names that sticks with you"Lee said(Oh man what got Charlie all worked up)

He looked at Hellin then nods"Peng Lei Zuida(Pound Thundermax in chinese)" he offered his hand to Hellin"Energetic" he said motioning to Charlie

"Hiya Peng." Hellin said. "And he certainly is, just met him today."

"Hellin's made a new friend I see."

more_horiz
OT: Time for the next match?

more_horiz
The Tournaments Announcer, think Felicia from Darkstalkers, approached the ring as the two got off"Wow....Is that a good way to start the tournament or what guys!!" the audience cheered with approval"To you first timers here in the 120th Annual Supreme Martial Arts Tournament what you've just witnessed is the just an example of the kind of action you will expect here!!!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply