ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Planet Sunshine!!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPlanet Sunshine!! - Page 3 EmptyRe: Planet Sunshine!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Tournaments Announcer, think Felicia from Darkstalkers, approached the ring as the two got off"Wow....Is that a good way to start the tournament or what guys!!" the audience cheered with approval"To you first timers here in the 120th Annual Supreme Martial Arts Tournament what you've just witnessed is the just an example of the kind of action you will expect here!!!"

The crowd roared for the two fighters. Battler waved back and then jumped from the ground floor up to Hellin. They hugged. "Miss me?"
"You were awesome out there Battler!"
"I know. Sorry about the loss, I'll get him next time."
"I know you will. This is Pound."
Battler looked at him. (Fluffy.) "Hiya."

Lee returned to the waiting room where there were several fighters waiting.

"Nice fight Lee."Akimoto Kumiko said to him. "Loved your move there at the end."
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs24/f/2008/012/0/2/Arisawa_Tatsuki__Solo_Training_by_Dark_Shenlong.jpg

Fujimoto Kumiko smiled. "You owe me $100 bucks sis."
https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/2db06lk.png

Akimoto looked at her.

"Remember? We bet on the fight."

"Oh. Right. I'll pay you when the tournament's over."

Rebecca "Dutchess" Edwards kicked back and relaxed as she waited for her match with Fujimoto to begin next. "If that's just the first match, this tournament's gonna be fun."
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/278/8/9/layla_sumo_____commission_by_nightwing1975-d4bxs1d.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Tournaments Announcer, think Felicia from Darkstalkers, approached the ring as the two got off"Wow....Is that a good way to start the tournament or what guys!!" the audience cheered with approval"To you first timers here in the 120th Annual Supreme Martial Arts Tournament what you've just witnessed is the just an example of the kind of action you will expect here!!!"

The crowd roared for the two fighters. Battler waved back and then jumped from the ground floor up to Hellin. They hugged. "Miss me?"

"Nice fight Lee."Akimoto Kumiko said to him. "Loved your move there at the end."
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs24/f/2008/012/0/2/Arisawa_Tatsuki__Solo_Training_by_Dark_Shenlong.jpg

Akimoto looked at her.

Rebecca "Dutchess" Edwards kicked back and relaxed as she waited for her match with Fujimoto to begin next. "If that's just the first match, this tournament's gonna be fun."
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/278/8/9/layla_sumo_____commission_by_nightwing1975-d4bxs1d.jpg

"Hello"Peng said to Battler"Good fight you had there"

"Thanks Akimoto. Rooting for you and your sister's fight aswell" Lee high fived her

"Likewise" Honey said entering the fighters waiting area alongside Charlie"Just you guys know, if it comes down between me and either of you. I wont hold back"

"In the next round you have The Duchess of Martial Arts Rebecca Edwards who will go one on one with Fujimoto!!"The Feline announcer calls out

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Akimoto looked at her.

"Thanks Akimoto. Rooting for you and your sister's fight aswell" Lee high fived her

"Likewise" Honey said entering the fighters waiting area alongside Charlie"Just you guys know, if it comes down between me and either of you. I wont hold back"

"In the next round you have The Duchess of Martial Arts Rebecca Edwards who will go one on one with Fujimoto!!"The Feline announcer calls out

Fujimoto winked at Honey. "See you when I get back."

"Have fun sis!"

Rebecca entered the arena and looked forward.

"Uh hello? Down here?"

"I know."

"And?"

"Sorry, but..." She looked down. "I didn't want to look down on you, so I was looking forward instead."

Fujimoto smiled. "Thanks. But don't go thinking your famous size is going to be an advantage against me."

"I could say the same for your speed." Rebecca said and jumped back to her side of the ring.

Both fighter's took their stances and waited for the match to start.

"Thanks man." Battler said. "First time I've fought someone like him."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Akimoto looked at her.

"Have fun sis!"

"Uh hello? Down here?"

"I know."

"And?"

"Sorry, but..." She looked down. "I didn't want to look down on you, so I was looking forward instead."

Fujimoto smiled. "Thanks. But don't go thinking your famous size is going to be an advantage against me."

"I could say the same for your speed." Rebecca said and jumped back to her side of the ring.

Honey blows Fujimoto a kiss as she sees her off

"You could say it inspired you to improve your skills so that the next time you fight the results would be more in your favor"Peng said to Battler

"Like a motivational song before your match?" Charlie asked Akimoto

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Akimoto looked at her.

"Have fun sis!"

"Uh hello? Down here?"

"I know."

"And?"

"You could say it inspired you to improve your skills so that the next time you fight the results would be more in your favor"Peng said to Battler

"Yeah. Next time, I swear, I'll take him down."

"Love one."

The fight began and Fujimoto dashed forward as Rebecca braced for impact. "Rising Double Uppercut!"

A favored technique of hers, this technique creates a fist out of Ki above the user's fist which strikes the enemy's jaw first, quickly followed by the second fist, allowing for a double strike before the opponent has time to recover.

And Fujimoto did indeed land the double uppercut, hitting once with the ki fist and then following up with her actual fist, striking Rebecca's chin and pushing her up into the air as Fujimoto rose up with her. "And! Double Fist!" Similar to the double uppercut, punching with two fists one after another. However, Rebecca caught both punches in her hand, stopping the first one open palmed and then grabbing her fist when she attacked with that.
She smiled and punched her in the ribs twice before turning to the side and flinging her down to the ring. Fujimoto held her hands out to stop herself, using them to absorb the impact and pushed off of them to get back into the air and kick down at Rebecca's head. Rebecca blocked it and flung her away. Fujimoto flew through the air and then focused herself, gathered some ki and pushed off of that to fly back at Rebecca. She flipped in the air to get rightside up and attacked with a punching and kicking combo attack, all of which Rebecca blocked before punching Fujimoto back down to the ring. She cracked it on landing and slid briefly before digging her fingers in to stop herself.
Rebecca then landed back on the ring.
Fujimoto jumped back to her feet.

Battler stared. "Did-did they just fight it out in mid-air?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Akimoto looked at her.

"Have fun sis!"

"Uh hello? Down here?"

"I know."

"And?"

"Love one."

The fight began and Fujimoto dashed forward as Rebecca braced for impact. "Rising Double Uppercut!"

A favored technique of hers, this technique creates a fist out of Ki above the user's fist which strikes the enemy's jaw first, quickly followed by the second fist, allowing for a double strike before the opponent has time to recover.

And Fujimoto did indeed land the double uppercut, hitting once with the ki fist and then following up with her actual fist, striking Rebecca's chin and pushing her up into the air as Fujimoto rose up with her. "And! Double Fist!" Similar to the double uppercut, punching with two fists one after another. However, Rebecca caught both punches in her hand, stopping the first one open palmed and then grabbing her fist when she attacked with that.
She smiled and punched her in the ribs twice before turning to the side and flinging her down to the ring. Fujimoto held her hands out to stop herself, using them to absorb the impact and pushed off of them to get back into the air and kick down at Rebecca's head. Rebecca blocked it and flung her away. Fujimoto flew through the air and then focused herself, gathered some ki and pushed off of that to fly back at Rebecca. She flipped in the air to get rightside up and attacked with a punching and kicking combo attack, all of which Rebecca blocked before punching Fujimoto back down to the ring. She cracked it on landing and slid briefly before digging her fingers in to stop herself.

Charlie was about to play one for Akimoto but Honey stopped him"Honey come on"

"Wait till after the match Charlie"Honey said

Lee intently watch the fight between Fujimoto and Rebecca

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Akimoto looked at her.

"Have fun sis!"

"Uh hello? Down here?"

"I know."

"And?"

"Love one."

Charlie was about to play one for Akimoto but Honey stopped him"Honey come on"

"Wait till after the match Charlie"Honey said

Lee intently watch the fight between Fujimoto and Rebecca

Fujimoto rubbed her left cheek. That punch had hurt.

Rebecca stood tall, smiling at her. "That was fun."

"Yeah, you're faster then I thought." Fujimoto said and then decided to start using her speed more.

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQC-tVmjen4

She dashed to the side, disappearing from the sight of the normal spectators. Hellin couldn't even keep up. Battler could see a Blur.
The fighter's in the waiting room could see it just fine of course.
As Fujimoto dashed around the ring, side to side, disappearing and reappering, Rebecca looked around and watched her, waiting for the chance to strike. Fujimoto suddenly appeared in front of her and moved to strike. "GOTCHA!" Rebecca punched forward only for Fujimoto to vanish from sight and kick the side of her face. Rebecca was knocked to the side and then kicked again on the other side of her face by Fujimoto again who jumped back and then dashed forwards, performing the Double Punch on her face, knocking her backwards. She shook off the impacts and looked around for Fujimoto who hit her with an axe kick from above. Rebecca knelt down before righting herself and seeing Fujimoto standing on the opposite side of the ring, smiling at her. "Fast, but I'm faster."
Rebecca popped her neck. "Don't get cocky, I barely felt those little taps." She took a stance, readying herself for the next attack.
"Well then, I'll just have to keep hitting you until you fall."

"Holy s-t she's fast..." Battler said. "It's like...like when Lee pummeled me earlier..."

"Wait...you saw her?"

"Kinda."

Akimoto watched. "That's it sis, hit and run, wear her down."

more_horiz
"Pretty quick for someone her size" Peng commented

"Come on Fujimoto"Honey cheered

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"They both are." Battler said.

"You guys are insane." Hellin said, unable to keep up.

Rebecca took a defensive stance, bracing herself for impact.
Fujimoto resumed her strategy, zipping around the ring and running for a double punch. Rebecca took the attacks without moving. She grunted from the force of the punches. Fujimoto dashed away and then spin kicked her across the face. Rebecca turned her head but remained standing. Fuji kept going, jumping in and out and striking at her and Rebecca tanking the attacks. She was slowly moving her arms into position. As Fujimoto leaped in for a spinning kick, Rebecca tanked the first two and then as she was spinning back around, Rebecca suddenly leaped forward when she was turning, grabbing Fuji before she could get away and slamming her onto the ring floor. "Gotcha this time." She said and lifted up Fujimoto with one arm and began punching her in the stomach, unleashing several punishing blows on her. Rebecca then leaped in the air, flipping in mid-air several times as she held onto Fujimoto and then tossing her downwards. Causing Fuji to slam into the ring again, creating a small crater on impact. Rebecca landed on the ring. "Whooo! I gotta tell you, that was one hell of an attack you pulled. You are fast girl!"
Fujimoto groaned and picked herself up again. "Thanks....I think." She took a moment, her ears were ringing, her back and body hurt from the impact and her stomach was hurting too.
"ooooohhhhh.....HA!" With a yell, she vanquished the sense of pain from her body for now.

"Well...that's a nice trick. My turn!" Rebecca said and focused. Her body began changing. Veins began popping up all over her body, visible on her skin. She began growing bigger all around. Her skin turned a slight red. Her hair stood up on end. Her arms twisted themselves around as if they were coiling up for something.

"What..the hell..."

Akimoto observed this. "Is-is that what I think it is?"

"Barbarian Queen's Ogre Stance!"

The Barbarian Queen's Ogre Stance: A special defensive technique said to have originated hundreds of years ago, it is utilized by fighter's of great size. The technique increases the size of the user and pumps up the body with pure muscle, making it's defense nearly impenetrable. Furthermore the arm's coil up, meaning that a punch from the user of this technique becomes far more powerful.

"......This is bad isn't it?" Fujimoto asked.

"Oh don't be like that. You should be proud of yourself. I don't get to use this that much."

Fujimoto tried to figure out how to attack her.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Fujimoto resumed her strategy, zipping around the ring and running for a double punch. Rebecca took the attacks without moving. She grunted from the force of the punches. Fujimoto dashed away and then spin kicked her across the face. Rebecca turned her head but remained standing. Fuji kept going, jumping in and out and striking at her and Rebecca tanking the attacks. She was slowly moving her arms into position. As Fujimoto leaped in for a spinning kick, Rebecca tanked the first two and then as she was spinning back around, Rebecca suddenly leaped forward when she was turning, grabbing Fuji before she could get away and slamming her onto the ring floor. "Gotcha this time." She said and lifted up Fujimoto with one arm and began punching her in the stomach, unleashing several punishing blows on her. Rebecca then leaped in the air, flipping in mid-air several times as she held onto Fujimoto and then tossing her downwards. Causing Fuji to slam into the ring again, creating a small crater on impact. Rebecca landed on the ring. "Whooo! I gotta tell you, that was one hell of an attack you pulled. You are fast girl!"
Fujimoto groaned and picked herself up again. "Thanks....I think." She took a moment, her ears were ringing, her back and body hurt from the impact and her stomach was hurting too.
"ooooohhhhh.....HA!" With a yell, she vanquished the sense of pain from her body for now.

"Well...that's a nice trick. My turn!" Rebecca said and focused. Her body began changing. Veins began popping up all over her body, visible on her skin. She began growing bigger all around. Her skin turned a slight red. Her hair stood up on end. Her arms twisted themselves around as if they were coiling up for something.

"What..the hell..."

The Barbarian Queen's Ogre Stance: A special defensive technique said to have originated hundreds of years ago, it is utilized by fighter's of great size. The technique increases the size of the user and pumps up the body with pure muscle, making it's defense nearly impenetrable. Furthermore the arm's coil up, meaning that a punch from the user of this technique becomes far more powerful.

"Oh don't be like that. You should be proud of yourself. I don't get to use this that much."

Rebecca stepped forward and began advancing on her. Fujimot dashed to the side and attempted a punch at her leg. Rebecca moved her leg sideways and then kicked out with it, flinging her away. Fujimoto skidded across the ring before she managed to stop herself. She shook her fist and readied herself again. Fujimoto dashed again and leaped into the air and did a full force kick to the middle of her back. Rebecca shrugged her off again, causing her to bounce backwards and slide across the ring again. Fujimoto jumped up, wincing. That wasn't just fat up there, she was hurting herself attacking her now. Rebecca smiled and turned around to face her. "How's it going down there?"
"Fine! Perfectly fine!" Fujimoto said.
"Good. Let's kick this up a notch shall we?" She raised her foot up and stomped downwards. Fujimoto dashed underneath her but the tremors from the stomp made her loose her footing and trip and fall, skidding along the ring. She shook it off and stood up again.

"I thought so." Akimoto said. "She needs to think. Punches and kicks aren't going to help against her size."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"What..the hell..."

Rebecca stepped forward and began advancing on her. Fujimot dashed to the side and attempted a punch at her leg. Rebecca moved her leg sideways and then kicked out with it, flinging her away. Fujimoto skidded across the ring before she managed to stop herself. She shook her fist and readied herself again. Fujimoto dashed again and leaped into the air and did a full force kick to the middle of her back. Rebecca shrugged her off again, causing her to bounce backwards and slide across the ring again. Fujimoto jumped up, wincing. That wasn't just fat up there, she was hurting herself attacking her now. Rebecca smiled and turned around to face her. "How's it going down there?"
"Good. Let's kick this up a notch shall we?" She raised her foot up and stomped downwards. Fujimoto dashed underneath her but the tremors from the stomp made her loose her footing and trip and fall, skidding along the ring. She shook it off and stood up again.

"I thought so." Akimoto said. "She needs to think. Punches and kicks aren't going to help against her size."

"She's going to need cunning if she needs to survive this"Peng said

(Come on Fuji)Lee thought while he cheers his friend on

"Shake it off Fujimoto you can do this"Honey said

"Song" Charlie pulls out his guitar then starts to sing a song of encouragement

You got the touch
You got the power

After all is said and done
You've never walked, you've never run,
You're a winner

You got the moves, you know the streets
Break the rules, take the heat
You're nobody's fool

You're at your best when when the goin' gets rough
You've been put to the test, but it's never enough

You got the touch
You got the power

When all hell's breakin' loose
You'll be riding the eye of the storm

You got the heart
You got the motion

You know that when things get too tough
You got the touch

You never bend, you never break
You seem to know just what it takes
You're a fighter

It's in the blood, it's in the will
It's in the mighty hands of steel
When you're standin' your ground

And you never get hit when your back's to the wall
Gonna fight to the end and you're takin' it all

You got the touch
You got the power

You got the heart
You got the motion

You got the touch

You're fightin' fire with fire
You know you got the touch

You're at your best when when the road gets rough

You got the touch
You got the power

You got the touch
You got the power

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"What..the hell..."

"She's going to need cunning if she needs to survive this"Peng said

(Come on Fuji)Lee thought while he cheers his friend on

"Shake it off Fujimoto you can do this"Honey said

"Song" Charlie pulls out his guitar then starts to sing a song of encouragement

You got the touch
You got the power

After all is said and done
You've never walked, you've never run,
You're a winner

You got the moves, you know the streets
Break the rules, take the heat
You're nobody's fool

You're at your best when when the goin' gets rough

You got the touch
You got the power

You got the heart
You got the motion

You got the touch

You never bend, you never break
You seem to know just what it takes
You're a fighter

It's in the blood, it's in the will
It's in the mighty hands of steel
When you're standin' your ground

And you never get hit when your back's to the wall
Gonna fight to the end and you're takin' it all

You got the touch
You got the power

You got the heart
You got the motion

You got the touch

You're fightin' fire with fire
You know you got the touch

You're at your best when when the road gets rough

You got the touch
You got the power

You got the touch
You got the power

"OPTIMUS PRIME!" She called out.

"Movie or cartoon?"

"Cartoon. Duh." Fujimoto said.

"Good. Just as long as we're clear on that." Rebecca nodded.

"...This tournament is weird." Hellin said.

Fujimoto focused her Ki. Her body was soon surrounded by a transparent blue light.

"What's that?"

"I think that's a Ki Aura."

"A ki aura?" Hellin asked.

"I don't know much but it's something high level fighters can do, something about inner energy and shaping it to your will."

"Ahh, now this is getting interesting." Rebecca smiled.

"Come on...come on....almost...gottttt iiiittt..."

Akimoto watched her. "You're even using that huh? Guess you don't have much of a choice considering your opponent."

The aura flickered a few times and slowly took shape and wrapped around her. She started to glow as she created a ki armor around herself. With a yell, the ki armor wrapped around her body. "Guardian Aura!"

Guardian Aura: A specialty attack of the sisters, it utilizes the ki in their bodies to create a Ki armor around them that looks similar to the energy used for their double punches and kicks.

"Alright....let's do this."

Rebecca smiled and took a stance.

Fujimoto gritted her teeth and leaped up to her, punching at Rebecca's face. She knocked her head back but Rebecca leaned forward with a headbutt, smashing Fuji to the arena floor. She slammed into it but unlike before was unharmed. Rebecca attempted a stomp on her but she rolled away and got up and kicked at her leg. She made her stumble a bit but Rebecca then turned around and kicked out at her. Fujimoto blocked the kick and skidded back and then leaped forward and punched her stomach. Rebecca's stomach took the attack and bounced her off. Fuji landed on the ground and ran forward again, rapid punching at her. Rebecca however dug her feet into the ring and took the attacks. She grunted at them and was slowly moved back. As Fujimoto pulled her hand back for a hard punch Rebecca suddenly leaped up and kicked Fuji in her chest, sending her flying across the ring though she stopped herself.
The two faced each other and then ran forward, both pulling back their fists and then punching forward, their fists colliding. There was a shockwave around the arena as the ki force blew past the audience.

The two struggled against each other for a moment. Then, Rebecca's hands started unwinding at incredible speeds as she leaned forward. Fuji pushed forward but Rebecca's spinning hands soon overpowered her and broke apart the armor around her arms. As Fujimoto was sent flying back, Rebecca leaped forward and grabbed Fujimoto and twirled around and slammed her onto the ring floor hard enough to crack it and bounce her up into the air and she slammed her down again. Fuji winced at the attack's power and rolled away, leaped up and then did a speedy spinning kick across Rebecca's face. Rebecca stepped to the side and struck at her. Fuji vanished and kicked at her several times. Rebecca grabbed at her but Fuji dodged and used another burst of Ki to rocket herself into her stomach with a drill kick. Rebecca gritted her teeth and then punched down at her. Fujimoto leaped back and Rebecca did a flip in the air and slammed her arms down at her. Fujimoto dashed to the side and the force of the attack shook the ring and broke parts of it apart. Fujimoto was sent up into the air towards the ceiling. She pushed off of it with her legs and rocket down at Rebecca and tried to kick at her. However, Rebecca focused and softened up her body, causing Fujimoto to slam into her stomach and started to sink into it until she was up to her head and Rebecca bounced her out and while she was flying away, Rebecca grabbed her legs, leaped up to the ceiling, tossed Fuji down to the ring as hard as she could and then pushed off the ceiling herself. Fujimoto slammed into the ring and lay there stunned. Before she could get up, Rebecca slammed down on top of her, creating a loud booming noise.
After a few moments, she got up and tossed Fujimoto out of the ring.

Aki blurred past the others, went into a slide and caught her sister before she hit the ground. "FUJI! FUJI!"

"Nnnggghhh...not so loud..."

"Are-are you?"

"I'm fine...but I'm think I'm done fighting for the day."

more_horiz
Lee glanced at Charlie

Charlie: What?

Lee: Who was that song for?

Charlie: Come on Lee you know I'm completly neutral in situations like this

Charlie thinks back to his fight with Battler"True"

Honey had already joined Aki when she blitzed out"Don't talk. You did great out there"

"It gets weirder from here on out kid" Peng said to Battler

(Wow that guy/girl's got some pipes) The announcer stepped up on the ring"The winner and who will advance to face Lee in the quarter finals!!! The Duchess of Martial Arts!! Rebecca!!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Lee glanced at Charlie

Honey had already joined Aki when she blitzed out"Don't talk. You did great out there"

(Wow that guy/girl's got some pipes) The announcer stepped up on the ring"The winner and who will advance to face Lee in the quarter finals!!! The Duchess of Martial Arts!! Rebecca!!"

Rebecca waved to the audience as they cheered and walked over. "You alright there?"

"Yeah." She managed to smile as Honey and Aki helped her up. "I'll get you next time."

Rebecca grinned. "Next time."

Battler nodded.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Lee glanced at Charlie

Rebecca waved to the audience as they cheered and walked over. "You alright there?"

"Yeah." She managed to smile as Honey and Aki helped her up. "I'll get you next time."

Battler nodded.

"She's ok folks! She's ok! Lets give it up for Fujimoto for putting a corageous fight" The announcer said as the crowd gave a thunderous applause"The next fight will involve The Mighty Mithan vs Olivu The Magnificent!!!"

"You ok" Lee said as he goes up to check on Fuji

Olivu walked up and announced to his fellow fighters in the waiting room"Oh yeah!!! You've seen the rest now see the best!!!" He gave a thumbs up to Fujimoto"Don't worry darlin. I'll knock this one out of the ring for ya" he walks out and high fives Charlie as he walks by

Lee looked around"Don't see Mithan with us since this tournament started. Whatabout you guys"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Lee glanced at Charlie

Battler nodded.

"She's ok folks! She's ok! Lets give it up for Fujimoto for putting a corageous fight" The announcer said as the crowd gave a thunderous applause"The next fight will involve The Mighty Mithan vs Olivu The Magnificent!!!"

"You ok" Lee said as he goes up to check on Fuji

Olivu walked up and announced to his fellow fighters in the waiting room"Oh yeah!!! You've seen the rest now see the best!!!" He gave a thumbs up to Fujimoto"Don't worry darlin. I'll knock this one out of the ring for ya" he walks out and high fives Charlie as he walks by

Lee looked around"Don't see Mithan with us since this tournament started. Whatabout you guys"

"I'm good. I'm good. Nothing a day or so of rest can't cure." Fujimoto said and sat down on a bench.
"No, can't say I've seen him." Akimoto said and checked on her sister as Rebecca sat down and relaxed.

more_horiz
Olivu The Magnificent pandered to the crowd"Never fear ladies and gentlemen. The Magnificent Olivu is here! But where oh where is my opponent! I haven't seen him where my fellow fighters are hanging out! I SAY MITHAN'S SCARED OF ME!!!"

The announcer bit her bottm lip and whispered to Olivu, he grinned"He's here. Then bring him out then. I'd also like to dedicate this match to Fujimoto, the lovely valuant fighter who fought her heart out"

"I see you got an admirer"Honey teased Fujimoto

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Olivu The Magnificent pandered to the crowd"Never fear ladies and gentlemen. The Magnificent Olivu is here! But where oh where is my opponent! I haven't seen him where my fellow fighters are hanging out! I SAY MITHAN'S SCARED OF ME!!!"

The announcer bit her bottm lip and whispered to Olivu, he grinned"He's here. Then bring him out then. I'd also like to dedicate this match to Fujimoto, the lovely valuant fighter who fought her heart out"

Fuji managed a smile. "Well that's good. Only wish I'd put on a better performance. So...where's Mithan? Waiting for a dramatic entrance?"

more_horiz
Deciding to get a better view of things, Battler saluted Peng and Hellin and leaped down and entered the waiting area. "Sup? You have some awesome friends there Lee."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Fuji managed a smile. "Well that's good. Only wish I'd put on a better performance. So...where's Mithan? Waiting for a dramatic entrance?"

Olivu looked to see the announcer had already hightailed it out of the ring then turns to see Mithan stand before him

Planet Sunshine!! - Page 3 Brollylssjcolorbynoname

"This wont end well wont it?" Honey asked Lee who shook his head"No. It wont"

"Hmm" Charlie smiled" I just want to grab him and--"

"So The Mighty Mithan has arrived. At last we meet" Olivu said standing in a pose

"Woah! TMI Charlie. TMI!"Lee said

"Do I know you?" Mithan asked, seriously having no clue who his opponent is

"You will once I'm through with you. Before then. Put her there" Olivu offered his hand to Mithan

Honey stares dumbfounded then...

Mithan shook his hand, then squeezed it with enough force that every bone in Olivu's hand broke

She delivers this

Planet Sunshine!! - Page 3 Implie10

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Olivu looked to see the announcer had already hightailed it out of the ring then turns to see Mithan stand before him

"So The Mighty Mithan has arrived. At last we meet" Olivu said standing in a pose

"You will once I'm through with you. Before then. Put her there" Olivu offered his hand to Mithan

Mithan shook his hand, then squeezed it with enough force that every bone in Olivu's hand broke

She delivers this

"....The Hell?" Lee asked. "H-he's huge!" He stared at this giant man mountain. "You know....Lee....I am so, so glad I fought you first in the tournament."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

She delivers this

"....The Hell?" Lee asked. "H-he's huge!" He stared at this giant man mountain. "You know....Lee....I am so, so glad I fought you first in the tournament."

Caught Charlie's Abridged DBZ nod? Wink

IC:

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!"Olivu held his broken hand

"Five minutes, ten seconds"Mithan said

"What does that mean!!"Olivu asked

"Worst moment of your life"Mithan threatened then elbowed him hard to the jaw

(I pity the poor soul who fights him next) Charlie thought to himself then nods at Battler"Least I was nice enough to leave your bones intact"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

She delivers this

Caught Charlie's Abridged DBZ nod? Wink

IC:

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!"Olivu held his broken hand

"Five minutes, ten seconds"Mithan said

"What does that mean!!"Olivu asked

"Worst moment of your life"Mithan threatened then elbowed him hard to the jaw

(I pity the poor soul who fights him next) Charlie thought to himself then nods at Battler"Least I was nice enough to leave your bones intact"

OT: Yep! Smile

IC: "Indeed..." Battler winced. "Thanks for that by the way."

more_horiz
"Well this fight's in the bag." Rebbecca said as they watched.

"Shame, I kinda liked him." Fujimoto nodded.

more_horiz
Wendinu watched the fight in the stands. "So this is Mathias...he's bigger then I thought..." She made a quick call. "Hello? Yes, it's me. $8k on Mathias to win the tournament. Alright, thank you, we'll be in touch." She said and hung up.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply