ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Story Arc Ideas

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Story Arc Ideas - Page 3 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Story Arc Ideas

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Alright, I have a few ideas for some story arcs for Fastlane and Co. leading up to the Vampire War.

shar ethem, by all means share them

Lyra begins an investigation into Fastlane's identity.
Jet begins coaching Eliza in self-defense.
Shining Angel begins experimenting with his powers, discovering photonkinesis and aerokinesis.

The Guardian Angels get into a fight with a team of new villains and are helped out by a group of newly arrived teenage superheroes, driving the villains off. They hit it off and start warming up to each other. However, these new heroes are actually themselves super villains who wanted to find out who they were first as well as what intel they could gather and sucker punch each member of the team when they are alone, leaving them for dead. The Guardians survive the attacks however and regroup, come up with a plan and then jump the villains once they're recovered enough. Things go from bad to worse when the villains bust open the local prisons and mental asylum's, unleashing a horde of criminals on the city. The heroes pick themselves up though and go on the attack. While this is all going on, the leader of the new villains is seen speaking to a camera bot shortly before Fastlane bursts in. All the while, Tremor and Bullhorn are grabbed by Nemi-Men.

The next arc is a lighter one, and more romance based. A freak accident while Jay is on a date with Eliza causes half of his powers to be given to her temporarily, meaning Eliza can finally experience life as a speedster.

Next, is a fantasy based arc, where Jay, Shadow and Shining Angel get sucked into a portal that sends them into another dimension, one of fantasy and magic. They meet the Princess, who begs for their help in defeating an evil warlord. Jet and Nemo contact their magical allies to try and figure out what happened.

Following this, they are greeted by a new hero upon their return, a fan of Fastlane's who helped defend the city in their absence. Jay is understandably suspicious given what happened last time and keeps a close eye on him as the young hero tries to prove himself.

After this, we get their chapter of the Dracula Arc.

descriptionPrime and Quantum Story Arc Ideas - Page 3 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Story Arc Ideas

more_horiz
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t290p45-prime-phoenix-an-apprentice-s-journey

more_horiz
I like all of these, I can work with them guy and I like that you've got this direction dude.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
for Froggy

Elazio ( me) vs. copy Elazio ( me)

Bruists ( me) vs. copy Bruists ( me)

Dannilele ( Froggy) vs. copy Dannilele ( me)

Jorrah ( Froggy) vs. copy Jorrah ( me)

Zasukuaki ( me) vs. Copy Zasukuaki ( me)

Jan ( Froggy) vs. copy Jan ( me)

Seif ( me) vs. Dark Seif ( Froggy)

Sedi ( me) vs. Dark Sedi ( Froggy)

Switch ( Me) vs. Dark Switch ( Froggy)

AE ( Froggy) vs. Dark AE ( me)

EI ( Froggy) vs. Dark EI ( me)

Mo ( me) vs. Dark Mo ( Froggy)

Vi ( Froggy) vs. Dark Vi ( me)

Echo ( Froggy) vs. Dark Echo ( me)

EC ( Froggy) Vs. Dark EC ( me)

Mf ( Me) vs. Dark Mf ( Froggy)

O-Two ( Froggy) vs. Dark O-two ( me)

Calo ( Froggy) vs. Dark Calo ( me)

Dark Sevda / dictator Sammy ( Froggy)

revise

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
So basically while he's in The Pin he started to have a philosophical conversation with himself, makes sense when the roleplay gets going, and he starts to assess some of the past stuff that he has been doing. He would start to realize that the route that he has been taking isn't exactly leading him anywhere so he decides that should opportunity arrives he'd want to make improvements on his life.

First stage of action would be that during the Dracula Arc he ended up saving a guard when demons invaded the prison and happens to be one of the few that didn't try to make an attempt to escape.

Post Arc he has been a model prisoner and he's recruited by Marnie to assist him in the Science Division in LION, on probationary means .

In terms of character development it would be like Zuko in Avatar where he would start to find himself and would gradually start to develop into a better person.
was this about Adrian? It's a turn I never thought of taking with him and I'm kinda surprised someone is that invested in having him return/redeem himself

Just wondering, why Adrian?

more_horiz
Just figured there is still alot of story to tell with the character and a nice redemption arc could do wonders for him:)

more_horiz
E
Legato wrote:
Just figured there is still alot of story to tell with the character and a nice redemption arc could do wonders for him:)
ahh okay

I just kind of pictured him as an evil Fastlane analogue to go with Quantum

I know ppl will say Blur but Adrian was/is a bit more of a schemer

But either way is cool for me and I'm interested to see how this develops

more_horiz
hey so

Vindalee is the ancient now

ranx is the shadow

kind of cool that an aspect of vindalee is friends with Penelope and so different

Prime Mariah meeting quantum Ash would be interesting, considering she's older

quantum Amazonia meeting ariel would be fun too

more_horiz
In Gold Fire year One thread a showdown is about to go down between Goz aka Gold Fire, Omega ( Admin's character) Zaskaski and Yauiko & his pet Kaiju Ichioui. it's Gold Fire , Omega , Pipii and Zaskaski vs. Yauiko and his pet Kaiju Ichioui!

Yauiko's power

Prime and Quantum Story Arc Ideas - Page 3 Liquid_Ground

more_horiz
White Wolf /  Mandy Sykes' weapons and gear diagram

Head- tacking system complete with a zoom in feature

Right arm -   AP P-buster ( All-Purpose  Particle Buster)   or  big F#$King arm cannon of mass destruction !   chain shot mode , beam mode  ( most destructive mode    )  , scatter shot  mode , burst fire  mode , sniper mode  ( lest destructive mode)

Left Arm - Energy Blade for close combat

left hand -  particle finger cannons 

Back and left shoulder - energy jet boosters ,  and twin Ion cannon 

feet- energy blades for close combat. 

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Right arm -   AP P-buster ( All-Purpose  Particle Buster)   or  big F#$King arm cannon of mass destruction !   chain shot mode , beam mode  ( most destructive mode    )  , scatter shot  mode , burst fire  mode , sniper mode  ( lest destructive mode)

Chest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvSzrxpUlLc

Torso: Sonic Gun, because who would expect that?

Eyes: Flamethrower Eyes!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Chest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvSzrxpUlLc

Torso: Sonic Gun, because who would expect that?

Eyes: Flamethrower Eyes!
also I need help developing Mandy Sykes weaponry and gear

okay went those and made it so that Nemesis was the one who design Mandy Sykes gear and weaponry on behave of the Nebulasolum Military.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply