ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 30 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
OOC: well uh, that was interesting. I still feel Shinji is just as...idk, unlikeable as Kid Rameses. Rameses is  a conceited type of dude and Shinji thinks he can get by on shonen hero perseverance power. Izanami is awfully nice for a master of the undead

the next time you see Kid Rameses she's going to be in London attacking Mono Lazarus Kagoshima who will also be there. the Gravious Academy students will get to see her in action.

what about the other things

the other things will be happen in London as well Jojo and Yippy will get their powers back from the Dragon Twins, and it will turn out that the Dragon Twin Ryu's girlfriend Wasui is being control by Mono Lazarus Kagoshima mentally.

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 30 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Quantum

The Man in the top hat

takes place 2 years ago in Quantum at Amityville house

5 of the most powerful psychics in the state of Nevada the American Psychic Detective Squad are greeting by a small imp size man in top hat who says in a creepy tone.

Man in the top hat: hello there American Psychic detective squad I been expecting you

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 30 Mosquito

Azalea Mazuzuo: how we're you expecting us, and tell us why have you been luring people here?

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 30 Oni_2001_Konoko

Man In top hat: I was expecting you all we come here because I knew you all would follow me here eventually! as for why I lure people here it's to devour their souls of course!

Rosemary Holmes: Azalea Mazuzo, Hotaru Zastsuio , Chuck Watson , Frank Packerson I'm picking up major demonic energy levels coming from this man!

Hotaru Zastsuio : okay you got 5 seconds to tell us who you are before I kick your ass you starting now!

Man in top hat: if you really want to know that badly I'm the demon Akubutio, and I'm afraid this is going to be your all's list visit cause no one leaves the House!

Hotaru Zastsuio : we see about that after we kick your demon ass and repel this house of all the evil spirits that lurk inside it!

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 30 Korra_by_elee0228-d5ekkab

Chuck Watson: Rosemary just banish this bastard and let's be done with him!

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 30 Kyo-badass-falcoon--large-msg-115315421804

Frank Packerson: Chuck I don't think it's that easy if Rosemary could banish this demon she would have done it by now!

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 30 Tumblr_static_anime-guy-vagos-club-29810419-329-352

Rosemary: I can't he has too much demonic power lurking inside him the guy needs to be weaken first!

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 30 Tumblr_m5b6gmsaEa1r6hb7co1_500

Suddenly the American Psychic detective squad find themselves in a hellish place filled with Brimstone and the red demonic aura surrounds the demon Akubutio who starts increasing in size until he's hulking brute.

Akubutio: as I was saying no one leaves the House! and Now I will devour your all's souls!

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 30 Mosquito_-_100_Years

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Quantum

The Man in the top hat

5 of the most powerful psychics in the state of Nevada the American Psychic Detective Squad are greeting by a small imp size man in top hat who says in a creepy tone.

Man in the top hat: hello there American Psychic detective squad I been expecting you

Azalea Mazuzuo:  how we're you expecting us, and tell us why have you been luring people here?

Man In top hat: I was expecting you all we come here because I knew you all would follow me here eventually!  as for why I lure people here it's to devour their souls of course!

Rosemary Holmes: Azalea Mazuzo, Hotaru Zastsuio , Chuck Watson , Frank Packerson I'm picking up major demonic energy levels coming from this man!

Hotaru Zastsuio : okay you got 5 seconds to tell us who you are before I kick your ass you  starting now!

Man in top hat: if you really want to know that badly I'm the demon Akubutio, and I'm afraid this is going to be your all's list visit cause no one leaves the House!

Hotaru Zastsuio :  we see about that after we kick your  demon ass and repel this house of all the evil spirits that lurk inside it!

Chuck Watson:  Rosemary just banish this bastard and let's be done with him!

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 30 Kyo-badass-falcoon--large-msg-115315421804

Frank Packerson: Chuck I don't think it's that easy if Rosemary could banish this demon she would have done it by now!

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 30 Tumblr_static_anime-guy-vagos-club-29810419-329-352

Rosemary: I can't he has too much demonic power lurking inside him the guy needs to be weaken first!

Suddenly the American Psychic detective squad find themselves in a hellish place filled with Brimstone and the red demonic aura surrounds  the demon  Akubutio who starts increasing in size until he's hulking brute.

Akubutio: as I was saying no one leaves the House! and Now I will devour your all's souls!

Hotaru Zastsuio: over our dead bodies creep!

Hotaru eyes glow red  and she forms a sword made mixture of minerals and attacks Akubutio ferociously knocking him back as it just blocks her attacks.  she then jumps back saying in firm tone.

Hotaru: damn this bastard's tough i can't break through his defenses, but doesn't mean I'm giving up!

Hotaru  ferociously attacks Akubutio again with skilled super power martial arts strikes.  Chuck rushes into help Hotaru but Akubutio pushes them both back.  but then  Hotaru eyes change from red to  Violet and she starts reading Akubutio's demonic aura  saying in stern tone

Hotaru: guys his weakness is hat  and his mid section attack those!

Suddenly  Akubutio gets blast by multiple rounds of gun fire  which cause Akubutio to reel back as Azalea says in stern tone.

Azalea: how to you like the taste of my holy rounds demon!  they're especially made for bastards like you!

Azalea keeps on blasting Akubutio and then  Hotaru eyes glow yellow as energy forms around her right hand. Hotaru then punches Akubutio  in his gut with a energy power punch and sends him soaring into the air saying in stern tone.

Hotaru: Chuck now!

Chuck jumps into the air  and knocks Akubutio to the ground with a super powerful telekinetic enhanced punch creating a large crater in the ground.  however Akubutio gets up and says in calm tone.

Akubutio: is that the best you mortals got ? you going to have to do a lot better then that if you want to take me Akubutio down! now it's my turn!

Hotaru: I don't think so!

Hotaru forms energy sword  in her right hand and ashes towards  Akubutio  however Akubutio blocks the attack but Hotaru just smiles.  Chuck then jumps form behind Hotaru but Akubutio sees the attack coming and knocks Chuck to the ground.  then he charges towards Chuck but Hotaru steps in however  Akubutio knocks her aside sending her skidding across the ground as he says in stern tone.

Akubutio: enough of this I am Akubutio you mortals have no chance of beating me, so it's time to end this!

Akubutio turns into a rolling  spike ball and rams into the american Psychic detective  knocking them over and then soars into the air and dives towards them slamming them into the ground causing a large shockwave saying in stern tone.

Akubutio: had enough mortals or do you want more?

Hotaru:  F#$k off like we would ever give up that easily bastard!

the American Psychic detective squad get back up and  Akubutio is ferociously attack by Chuck, Rosemary , Hotaru and Azalea who used their psychic powers on him.   however Frank just stands back as Chuck covers him in telekinetic barrier  and he starts snapping his fingers  as if he's jamming to the beat of a song saying in firm tone.

Frank: looks like it's my turn , okay time to show this demon my psychic tuning  ability are you guys ready?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Quantum

The Man in the top hat

Azalea Mazuzuo:  how we're you expecting us, and tell us why have you been luring people here?

Man In top hat: I was expecting you all we come here because I knew you all would follow me here eventually!  as for why I lure people here it's to devour their souls of course!

Hotaru Zastsuio : okay you got 5 seconds to tell us who you are before I kick your ass you  starting now!

Hotaru Zastsuio :  we see about that after we kick your  demon ass and repel this house of all the evil spirits that lurk inside it!

Suddenly the American Psychic detective squad find themselves in a hellish place filled with Brimstone and the red demonic aura surrounds  the demon  Akubutio who starts increasing in size until he's hulking brute.

Hotaru eyes glow red  and she forms a sword made mixture of minerals and attacks Akubutio ferociously knocking him back as it just blocks her attacks.  she then jumps back saying in firm tone.

Hotaru: damn this bastard's tough i can't break through his defenses, but doesn't mean I'm giving up!

Hotaru  ferociously attacks Akubutio again with skilled super power martial arts strikes.  Chuck rushes into help Hotaru but Akubutio pushes them both back.  but then  Hotaru eyes change from red to  Violet and she starts reading Akubutio's demonic aura  saying in stern tone

Suddenly  Akubutio gets blast by multiple rounds of gun fire  which cause Akubutio to reel back as Azalea says in stern tone.

Azalea: how to you like the taste of my holy rounds demon!  they're especially made for bastards like you!

Azalea keeps on blasting Akubutio and then  Hotaru eyes glow yellow as energy forms around her right hand. Hotaru then punches Akubutio  in his gut with a energy power punch and sends him soaring into the air saying in stern tone.

Chuck jumps into the air  and knocks Akubutio to the ground with a super powerful telekinetic enhanced punch creating a large crater in the ground.  however Akubutio gets up and says in calm tone.

Akubutio: is that the best you mortals got ? you going to have to do a lot better then that if you want to take me Akubutio down! now it's my turn!

Hotaru forms energy sword  in her right hand and ashes towards  Akubutio  however Akubutio blocks the attack but Hotaru just smiles.  Chuck then jumps form behind Hotaru but Akubutio sees the attack coming and knocks Chuck to the ground.  then he charges towards Chuck but Hotaru steps in however  Akubutio knocks her aside sending her skidding across the ground as he says in stern tone.

Akubutio: enough of this I am Akubutio you mortals have no chance of beating me, so it's time to end this!

Akubutio turns into a rolling  spike ball and rams into the american Psychic detective  knocking them over and then soars into the air and dives towards them slamming them into the ground causing a large shockwave saying in stern tone.

the American Psychic detective squad get back up and  Akubutio is ferociously attack by Chuck, Rosemary , Hotaru and Azalea who used their psychic powers on him.   however Frank just stands back as Chuck covers him in telekinetic barrier  and he starts snapping his fingers  as if he's jamming to the beat of a song saying in firm tone.

Frank: looks like it's my turn , okay time to show this demon my psychic tuning  ability are you guys ready?

Rosemary: ready!

Azalea: that will be a affirmative!

Hotaru: hell yeah I'm ready!

Chuck: of course I'm ready to listen to your sweet beats Frank!

Frank: okay then time to rock!!!

Frank pulls out a bad ass looking guitar and starts shredding on it as he uses his psychic tuning ability which makes the American Psychic detective squad in tuning with one another give them access to each other's psychic ability and boosting their psychic powers as well. Akubutio charges forth saying in stern tone.

Akubutio: I don't know what the hell you mortals think your doing but it's futile!

Hotaru rushes in and blocks Akubutio's attack with a sword she creates from her own aura. Akubutio then attempts to hit Hotaru with his right but Hotaru blocks that as well. and then smacks him in the face causing him to reel his head back. after that Akubutio gets blast by Azalea and hit in the shins by Rosemary who uses her cane.

then he's smack in the face by Chuck and blasting by Azalea again. Akubutio tries to smash Azalea but Azalea vanishes before Akubutio can hit her and he gets smack in the face by Hotaru and then double whammy by Chuck which causes him to crash to the ground. Akubutio then says in stern tone as he lays on the ground.

Akubutio : I don't know how you mortals got so powerful all of a sudden, but you just wasting your time, when I said no leaves the House I meant it!

Akubutio tries to swipe at Hotaru but Hotaru vanishes before he can hit her and counter attacks by kicking him in the flash knocking him towards Azalea who blasts him. Akubutio then crashes to the ground again and then gets pounding in the face by Chuck who slams his fist in Akubutio face causing a massive shockwave. Akubutio then gets up and blocks as Rosemary, Azalea, Chuck and Hotaru attack him with ferociously vigor not letting him get any attacks in.

they eventually break Akubutio's guard and wail on causing him to holler in pain Akubutio drops to the ground and says in angry tone.

Akubutio: this can't be I Akubutio is losing to a bunch of mortals, but I'm powerful demon I absorb many souls! how can these insignificant worms be causing me this much pain how!

Frank: Hotaru show this demon the extend of your might!

Hotaru: Red!

Hotaru's eyes glow red and she then starts attacking Akubutio with a barrage of super fast and super powerful attacks as well as earth attacks then she backs up and says in stern tone.

Hotaru: Orange!

Hotaru's eyes glow orange and she hits Akubutio with even more powerful strikes that are being boost by her vigor while also hitting him with ice attacks. afterwards she jumps back and says in stern tone

Hotaru: Yellow!

Hotaru's eyes then turn Yellow and she attacks Akubutio with energy enhanced strikes include use her aura to crush Akubutio into the ground. as well as bombard him with energy attacks & fire attacks before jumping back again saying in stern tone

Hotaru Green!

Hotaru's eyes then turn green and she uses her aura to heal her and her partners wounds. afterwards she bombards Akubutio with wind attacks and then hops back saying in stern tone.

Hotaru: Blue!

Hotaru's eyes glow Blue and he counters Akubutio strikes by using her own aura to predict what Akubutio is going to do next. while blasting him with electricity attacks and after that she jumps back saying in stern tone.

Hotaru: Indigo!

Hotaru's eyes glow Indigo and she uses her Aura to form a Astral Projection of her self that attacks Akubutio while she bombards him with a Psionic Blast blast. as well as attacking him with Darkness attacks and freeze him to the ground by using his own shadow. as she holds him to the ground with his own shadow Hotaru also attacks Akubutio with light attacks. afterwards she jumps back and says in stern tone.

Hotaru: Violet!

Hotaru's eyes glow Violent and she starts reading Akubutio Aura to check for his body's weak spots. she then lets Akubutio dashes towards hand she strikes him with a Spatial strike that cuts through space while avoid his attack at the same time by shifting into subspace and out again. at first Akubutio wonders why he didn't hit Hotaru then suddenly screams out in pain as cuts suddenly appear on his body and blood sprays forth. he then skids across the ground and after that he lifts up his head saying in angry tone.

Akubutio : damn you mortal you're going to pay for that 100 fold!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Quantum

The Man in the top hat

Chuck: of course I'm ready  to listen to your sweet beats Frank!

Frank pulls out a bad ass looking guitar  and starts   shredding on it as he uses his psychic tuning ability which makes  the American Psychic detective squad in tuning with one another give them access to each other's psychic ability  and boosting their psychic powers as well.    Akubutio charges forth saying in stern tone.

Akubutio: I don't know what the hell you mortals think your doing but it's futile!

Hotaru rushes in and blocks   Akubutio's attack with a sword she creates from her own aura.  Akubutio then attempts to hit Hotaru with his right but Hotaru blocks that as well.  and then smacks him in the face causing him to reel his head back.  after that Akubutio gets blast by Azalea and hit in the shins by Rosemary who uses her cane.  

then he's smack in the face by  Chuck and blasting by Azalea again.  Akubutio tries to smash Azalea but Azalea vanishes before Akubutio can hit her and he gets smack in the face by Hotaru  and then double whammy by Chuck which causes him to crash to the ground.  Akubutio then says in stern tone as he lays on the ground.

Akubutio :  I don't know how you mortals got so powerful all of a sudden, but you just wasting your time, when I said no leaves the House I meant it!

Akubutio tries to swipe at Hotaru but Hotaru vanishes before he can hit her and counter attacks by kicking him in the flash knocking him towards  Azalea who blasts him. Akubutio then crashes to the ground again and then gets pounding in the face by Chuck who slams his fist in Akubutio face causing a massive shockwave.  Akubutio  then gets up and blocks as Rosemary, Azalea, Chuck and Hotaru attack him with ferociously vigor  not letting him get any attacks in.

they eventually break Akubutio's guard and wail on causing him to holler in pain   Akubutio drops to the ground and says in angry tone.

Akubutio:  this can't be I Akubutio is losing to a bunch of mortals, but I'm powerful demon I absorb many souls! how can these insignificant worms be causing me this much pain how!

Frank: Hotaru show this demon  the extend of your might!

Hotaru's eyes glow red and she then starts attacking  Akubutio with a barrage of super fast and super powerful attacks  as well as earth attacks then she backs up and says in stern tone.

Hotaru's eyes glow orange and she hits  Akubutio with even more powerful strikes that are being boost by her vigor while also hitting him with ice attacks.   afterwards she jumps back and says in stern tone

Hotaru's  eyes then turn Yellow and she attacks Akubutio with  energy enhanced strikes include use her aura to crush Akubutio into the ground. as well as bombard him with energy attacks & fire attacks before jumping back again  saying in stern tone

Hotaru Green!

Hotaru's eyes then turn green and she uses her aura to heal her and her partners wounds.  afterwards she bombards Akubutio with wind attacks and then hops back saying in stern tone.

Hotaru's eyes glow Blue and he counters Akubutio strikes by  using her own aura to predict what Akubutio is going to do next.  while blasting him with electricity attacks and after that she jumps back saying in stern tone.

Hotaru:  Indigo!

Hotaru's eyes glow Indigo and she uses her Aura to form a Astral Projection of her self  that attacks  Akubutio while she bombards  him with a Psionic Blast blast.   as well as attacking him with Darkness attacks and freeze him to the ground by using his own shadow.  as she holds him to the ground with his own shadow Hotaru also attacks Akubutio with light attacks. afterwards  she jumps back and says in stern tone.

Hotaru's eyes glow Violent and she starts reading Akubutio Aura to check for his body's weak spots.  she then lets Akubutio dashes towards hand  she strikes him with a Spatial strike that cuts through space while avoid his attack at the same time by shifting   into subspace  and out again.  at first Akubutio wonders why he didn't hit Hotaru then suddenly screams out in pain as cuts suddenly appear on his body and blood sprays forth.   he then skids across the ground and after that he lifts up his head saying in angry tone.

Akubutio : damn you mortal you're going  to pay for that 100 fold!

Frank: Chuck it's your turn Rock that bastard's world!

Chuck: you about to be in for a world of hurt demon!

Chuck attacks Akubutio with telekinetic enhanced strikes causing shockwaves every time he hits Akubutio . Chuck then tosses Akubutio high into air and flies after him and then slams him into the ground causing the ground to shake on impact. Akubutio gets up and holds his sides in pain as he looks at Chuck saying in angry tone.

Akubutio: damn you mortal!!!

Frank: Azalea you're up blast this bastard to kingdom come!

Azalea: right!

Azalea uses her telepathy to make it seem that somehow there's now a thousand of her blasting at Akubutio all at once when there's only one. infact the illusions look so real to Akubutio that his body actually thinks it's being bombard by a barrage of holy rounds. Azalea then takes out a large energy rifle that's on her back and blasts Akubutio with it while her illusions keeping fire at him. the blast of energy from the beam causing a huge explosion and Akubutio emerges form it with his arms blown off saying in stern tone.

Akubutio: you think you won mortals, think again , as I speak my brethren are attack your realm mortals! you haven't won anything!

Frank: you know for some one who claims he's such a powerful demon you so do blow a lot of hot air! Okay Rosemary time to bring it home girl!

Frank starts shredding on his guitar like a madman and a blue light starts surrounding Rosemary and Rosemary then yells saying in a firm tone.

Rosemary: you and you're brethren will not harm earth, and you will not harm my little girl Lily I will send you and your brethren back from wrench you all came!!!!!

Akubutio: ( sees the blue light shine off Rosemary and sees a portal suddenly opening up and feels a force drawing him towards it) what the hell is this, what the hell's happen?!? she's actually banish me from this realm how can this mortal being doing this. how can one single blast mortal be this powerful?!?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Quantum

The Man in the top hat

Frank pulls out a bad ass looking guitar  and starts   shredding on it as he uses his psychic tuning ability which makes  the American Psychic detective squad in tuning with one another give them access to each other's psychic ability  and boosting their psychic powers as well.    Akubutio charges forth saying in stern tone.

Hotaru rushes in and blocks   Akubutio's attack with a sword she creates from her own aura.  Akubutio then attempts to hit Hotaru with his right but Hotaru blocks that as well.  and then smacks him in the face causing him to reel his head back.  after that Akubutio gets blast by Azalea and hit in the shins by Rosemary who uses her cane.  

then he's smack in the face by  Chuck and blasting by Azalea again.  Akubutio tries to smash Azalea but Azalea vanishes before Akubutio can hit her and he gets smack in the face by Hotaru  and then double whammy by Chuck which causes him to crash to the ground.  Akubutio then says in stern tone as he lays on the ground.

Akubutio :  I don't know how you mortals got so powerful all of a sudden, but you just wasting your time, when I said no leaves the House I meant it!

Akubutio tries to swipe at Hotaru but Hotaru vanishes before he can hit her and counter attacks by kicking him in the flash knocking him towards  Azalea who blasts him. Akubutio then crashes to the ground again and then gets pounding in the face by Chuck who slams his fist in Akubutio face causing a massive shockwave.  Akubutio  then gets up and blocks as Rosemary, Azalea, Chuck and Hotaru attack him with ferociously vigor  not letting him get any attacks in.

they eventually break Akubutio's guard and wail on causing him to holler in pain   Akubutio drops to the ground and says in angry tone.

Akubutio:  this can't be I Akubutio is losing to a bunch of mortals, but I'm powerful demon I absorb many souls! how can these insignificant worms be causing me this much pain how!

Hotaru's eyes glow red and she then starts attacking  Akubutio with a barrage of super fast and super powerful attacks  as well as earth attacks then she backs up and says in stern tone.

Hotaru's eyes glow orange and she hits  Akubutio with even more powerful strikes that are being boost by her vigor while also hitting him with ice attacks.   afterwards she jumps back and says in stern tone

Hotaru's  eyes then turn Yellow and she attacks Akubutio with  energy enhanced strikes include use her aura to crush Akubutio into the ground. as well as bombard him with energy attacks & fire attacks before jumping back again  saying in stern tone

Hotaru Green!

Hotaru's eyes then turn green and she uses her aura to heal her and her partners wounds.  afterwards she bombards Akubutio with wind attacks and then hops back saying in stern tone.

Hotaru's eyes glow Blue and he counters Akubutio strikes by  using her own aura to predict what Akubutio is going to do next.  while blasting him with electricity attacks and after that she jumps back saying in stern tone.

Hotaru's eyes glow Indigo and she uses her Aura to form a Astral Projection of her self  that attacks  Akubutio while she bombards  him with a Psionic Blast blast.   as well as attacking him with Darkness attacks and freeze him to the ground by using his own shadow.  as she holds him to the ground with his own shadow Hotaru also attacks Akubutio with light attacks. afterwards  she jumps back and says in stern tone.

Hotaru's eyes glow Violent and she starts reading Akubutio Aura to check for his body's weak spots.  she then lets Akubutio dashes towards hand  she strikes him with a Spatial strike that cuts through space while avoid his attack at the same time by shifting   into subspace  and out again.  at first Akubutio wonders why he didn't hit Hotaru then suddenly screams out in pain as cuts suddenly appear on his body and blood sprays forth.   he then skids across the ground and after that he lifts up his head saying in angry tone.

Frank: Chuck it's your turn  Rock that bastard's world!

Chuck attacks Akubutio with telekinetic enhanced strikes causing shockwaves every time he hits Akubutio .  Chuck then tosses  Akubutio high into  air and  flies after him and then slams him into the ground causing the ground to shake on impact.  Akubutio  gets up and  holds his sides in pain as he looks at Chuck saying in angry tone.

Akubutio:  damn you mortal!!!

Azalea uses her telepathy to make it seem that somehow there's now a thousand of her blasting at Akubutio  all at once when there's only one. infact the illusions look so real to Akubutio that his body actually thinks it's being bombard by a barrage of holy rounds.   Azalea then takes out a  large energy rifle that's on her back and blasts   Akubutio  with it while her illusions keeping fire at him. the blast of energy from the beam causing a huge explosion and Akubutio emerges form it with his arms blown off  saying in stern tone.

Akubutio:  you think you won mortals, think again , as I speak my brethren are attack your realm mortals! you haven't won anything!

Frank: you know for some one who claims he's such a powerful demon you so do blow a lot of hot air!  Okay Rosemary time to bring it home girl!

Frank starts shredding on his guitar like a madman and a blue light starts surrounding Rosemary and Rosemary then yells saying in a firm tone.

Rosemary:  you and you're brethren  will not harm earth, and  you will not harm my little girl Lily I will send you and your brethren back from wrench you all came!!!!!

Akubutio:  ( sees the blue light shine off Rosemary and sees a portal suddenly opening up and feels a force drawing him towards it) what the hell is this, what the hell's happen?!?  she's actually banish me from this realm how can this mortal being doing this.  how can one single blast mortal be this powerful?!?

meanwhile in the Rocky Mountain range Mitch is fighting demons along side a old blind man name Rong Mazuzuo and Dr. Halworth saying in firm tone.

note this happens before Mitch's body is revert to that of a eight year old's body.

Mitch ( fighting off demons): it's nice for you to help us out master Mazuzuo!

Master Mazuzo: it is a honor to help out people who are friends of my daughter Azalea! now you two stay sharp warrior must always keep his focus in the heat of battle!

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 30 3176628-master

Master Mazuzuo attacks the demons with masterful martial arts skills and even though it is clear that he has a sword on him he's only seen using it seldom. mostly he just owns the demons that are attacking him with his bare hands and his martial arts belt which is black. Master Mazuzuo takes down a large demon with just a pair of chopsticks and Mitch says in firm tone as he's fighting off demons.

Mitch: Halworth just look at Master Mazuzuo go he's own those demons with a belt a freaking belt! Master Mazuzo thanks for lending us your some of your aura energy it has come in get handy against these demons! and how you took down that large demon with just a pair of chopsticks was badass master Mazuzuo!

Demon: my fellow demons keep on attacking there's no way these mortals can keep this up forever, they're bound to get tire eventually! and when they do that's when we devour their souls!

Master Mazuzuo: a true warrior analyzes his opponent and looks for weak points!

Master Mazuzo vanishes and attacks a couple of demons so fast with his sword Takara that his movements can't be seen. he then reappears and suddenly blood gushes from certain points on couple of demons bodies as they falll to the ground. suddenly Rosemary's astral form appears before Master Mazuzo , Dr. Halworth and Mitch saying in sad tone.

Rosemary Holmes ( astral form) : My good friends Halworth, Mitch, and Azalea's father this will be the last time you ever see me because what I'm about to do is going to cost me my life. but it's the only way to get rid of these demons that are running rampant on earth. there's too many of them here to just use a basic banishing so I'm going to have to use all my Psychic Power to banish them all which will mostly likely end up killing my in the process, but it's worth the risk to protect earth and my daughter Lily! so farewell my friends we had some great times together.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Quantum

The Man in the top hat

Hotaru Green!

Chuck attacks Akubutio with telekinetic enhanced strikes causing shockwaves every time he hits Akubutio .  Chuck then tosses  Akubutio high into  air and  flies after him and then slams him into the ground causing the ground to shake on impact.  Akubutio  gets up and  holds his sides in pain as he looks at Chuck saying in angry tone.

Azalea uses her telepathy to make it seem that somehow there's now a thousand of her blasting at Akubutio  all at once when there's only one. infact the illusions look so real to Akubutio that his body actually thinks it's being bombard by a barrage of holy rounds.   Azalea then takes out a  large energy rifle that's on her back and blasts   Akubutio  with it while her illusions keeping fire at him. the blast of energy from the beam causing a huge explosion and Akubutio emerges form it with his arms blown off  saying in stern tone.

Akubutio:  you think you won mortals, think again , as I speak my brethren are attack your realm mortals! you haven't won anything!

Frank: you know for some one who claims he's such a powerful demon you so do blow a lot of hot air!  Okay Rosemary time to bring it home girl!

Rosemary:  you and you're brethren  will not harm earth, and  you will not harm my little girl Lily I will send you and your brethren back from wrench you all came!!!!!

Akubutio:  ( sees the blue light shine off Rosemary and sees a portal suddenly opening up and feels a force drawing him towards it) what the hell is this, what the hell's happen?!?  she's actually banish me from this realm how can this mortal being doing this.  how can one single blast mortal be this powerful?!?

meanwhile in the Rocky Mountain range  Mitch is fighting demons along side a  old blind man name Rong Mazuzuo and Dr. Halworth saying in firm tone.

note this happens before  Mitch's  body is revert to that of a eight year old's body.

Mitch ( fighting off demons):  it's nice for you to help us out master Mazuzuo!  

Master Mazuzo:  it is a honor to help out people who are friends of my daughter Azalea! now you two stay sharp warrior must always keep his focus in the heat of battle!

Master Mazuzuo attacks the demons with masterful martial arts skills and even though it is clear that he has a sword on him  he's only seen using it seldom.  mostly he just owns the demons that are attacking him with his bare hands and  his martial arts belt which is black.  Master Mazuzuo takes down a large demon with just a pair of chopsticks  and Mitch says in firm tone as he's fighting off demons.

Mitch: Halworth just look at Master Mazuzuo go he's own those demons with a belt a freaking belt!  Master Mazuzo thanks for lending us your some of your aura energy  it has come in get handy against these demons!   and how you took down that large demon with just a pair of chopsticks was badass master Mazuzuo!

Demon: my fellow demons keep on attacking there's no way these mortals can keep this up forever, they're bound to get tire eventually! and when they do that's when we devour their souls!

Master Mazuzuo: a true warrior analyzes his opponent and looks for weak points!

Master Mazuzo  vanishes and attacks a couple of demons so fast with his sword Takara  that his movements can't be seen. he then reappears  and suddenly blood gushes from certain points on couple of demons bodies as they falll to the ground.   suddenly Rosemary's astral form appears before  Master Mazuzo  ,  Dr. Halworth and Mitch saying in sad tone.

Rosemary Holmes ( astral form) : My good friends Halworth, Mitch, and Azalea's father this will be the last time you ever see me because what I'm about to do is going to cost me my life. but it's the only way to get rid of these demons that are running rampant on earth. there's too many of them here to just use a basic banishing so I'm going to have to use all my Psychic Power  to banish them all which will mostly likely end up killing my in the process, but it's worth the risk to protect earth and my daughter Lily! so farewell my friends we had some great times together.

Mitch: I understand Rosemary, do what you have to do!

a colossal size demon attacks Mitch, Halworth and Master Mazuzuo smacking them aside like rag dolls. however Master Mazuzuo gets up and uses his aura to form colossal size armor that is made out of his own aura. Mazuzuo flies off into the sky as the colossal demon says in stern booming tone.

Colossal Size Demon: running away huh, figures you mortals know you can't win so your running away!

Master Mazuzuo gets high into the air to were Halworth and Mitch can't seem anymore and says in stern tone as he hears the Colossal size Demon voice.

Master Mazuzuo: I'm not running away, I'm using my head! Takara it's time are you ready?

Takara ( weapon mode): ready Rong!

Master Mazuzuo: then let's do this!

Takara: right!

Master Mazuzo and Takara: Soul tuning!!!

Master Mazuzo is then surrounding by a blue field of energy and Takara turns into a giant sword with a blade the size of the longest mountain ranges combine in width and the length combine ( so 13,050 miles long and 1,370 miles wide). Master Mazuzuo then looks down at the Colossal Size Demon size demon as he hold Takara high into the air saying in stern tone.

Master Mazuzuo: Zhēn Qiān Zhào Xuējiǎn ( True Gigaslash )!

Master Mazuzuo brings his Tsukumogami sword Takara down towards the Colossal size demon while cutting through various mountains along way. Master Tsukumogami sword Takara cleaves the Colossal size demon into and splits the ground apart as well as unleash a massive stream of spiritual energy that takes hordes and hordes of demons. Master Mazuzuo then flies back down to the ground turns off his aura power armor and Takara turns back to her original size as Mitch says in firm tone.

Mitch: now that was some seriously overkill there!

a large portal that is the size of the entire continent of Asia which starts sucking the demons into it and Mitch looks up saying in firm tone.

Mitch: Rosemary!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Quantum

The Man in the top hat

Hotaru Green!

meanwhile in the Rocky Mountain range  Mitch is fighting demons along side a  old blind man name Rong Zastsuio and Dr. Halworth saying in firm tone.

note this happens before  Mitch's  body is revert to that of a eight year old's body.

Mitch ( fighting off demons):  it's nice for you to help us out master Zastsuio !  

Master Zastsuio :  it is a honor to help out people who are friends of my daughter Hotaru! now you two stay sharp warrior must always keep his focus in the heat of battle!

Master Mazuzuo attacks the demons with masterful martial arts skills and even though it is clear that he has a sword on him  he's only seen using it seldom.  mostly he just owns the demons that are attacking him with his bare hands and  his martial arts belt which is black.  Master Zastsuio takes down a large demon with just a pair of chopsticks  and Mitch says in firm tone as he's fighting off demons.

Mitch: Halworth just look at Master Zastsuio go he's own those demons with a belt a freaking belt!  Master Zastsuio thanks for lending us your some of your aura energy  it has come in get handy against these demons!   and how you took down that large demon with just a pair of chopsticks was badass master Zastsuio !

Master Zastsuio : a true warrior analyzes his opponent and looks for weak points!

Master Zastsuio vanishes and attacks a couple of demons so fast with his sword Takara  that his movements can't be seen. he then reappears  and suddenly blood gushes from certain points on couple of demons bodies as they fall to the ground.   suddenly Rosemary's astral form appears before  Master Zastsuio ,  Dr. Halworth and Mitch saying in sad tone.

Rosemary Holmes ( astral form) : My good friends Halworth, Mitch, and Hotaru's father this will be the last time you ever see me because what I'm about to do is going to cost me my life. but it's the only way to get rid of these demons that are running rampant on earth. there's too many of them here to just use a basic banishing so I'm going to have to use all my Psychic Power  to banish them all which will mostly likely end up killing my in the process, but it's worth the risk to protect earth and my daughter Lily! so farewell my friends we had some great times together.

Mitch: I understand Rosemary, do what you have to do!

a colossal  size  demon  attacks Mitch, Halworth and Master Zastsuio smacking them aside like rag dolls.  however Master Zastsuio gets  up and uses his aura to form  colossal size armor that is made out of his own aura.   Zastsuio flies  off into the sky as  the colossal demon says in stern booming tone.

Colossal Size Demon: running away huh,  figures  you mortals  know you can't win so your running away!

Master Zastsuio gets high into the air to were Halworth and Mitch can't seem anymore and says in stern tone as he hears the Colossal size Demon voice.

Master Zastsuio : I'm not running away, I'm using my head!  Takara it's time are you ready?

Takara ( weapon mode): ready  Rong!

Master Zastsuio : then let's do this!

Takara: right!

Master Zastsuio and Takara: Soul tuning!!!

Master Zastsuio  is then surrounding by a blue field of energy and Takara turns into a giant sword with a blade the size of the longest mountain ranges  combine in width and the length combine ( so  13,050 miles long and 1,370 miles wide).  Master Zastsuio then looks down at the Colossal Size Demon size demon as he hold Takara high into the air  saying in stern tone.

Master Zastsuio : Zhēn Qiān Zhào Xuējiǎn  ( True Gigaslash )!

Master Zastsuio brings  his Tsukumogami sword Takara down towards the Colossal size demon while cutting through various mountains along way. Master Zastsuio's Tsukumogami sword Takara cleaves the Colossal size demon into and splits the ground apart  as well as unleash a massive stream of spiritual energy that takes   hordes and  hordes of demons.  Master Zastsuio then flies back down to the ground   turns off his aura power armor  and  Takara turns back to her original size as Mitch says in firm tone.

Mitch: now that was some seriously overkill there!

a large portal that  is the size of the entire continent of Asia which starts sucking the demons into it and  Mitch looks up saying in firm tone.

Mitch: Rosemary!

meanwhile in Las Vegas  the LVPD is fighting off Demons and suddenly they see the demons get suck up into a portal as a rookie cop says in curious tone.

Rookie cop : first demons now a portal what in the hell is going on?

Joe Rockiston  ( LVPD Commissoner) relax rookie that portal is Rosemary's work she's about to clean house!

Carlos Mazuzuo (LVPD Chief ): I hope my wife Azalea is okay she's with Rosemary.

Rick Packerson ( since this happens before Mitch gets turn into a kid Rick isn't in a wheel chair): I like to be wrong but i have a hunch that my step brother Frank, your wife  Azalea sir,  Hotaru Zastsuio , Chuck Watson , and Rosemary Holmes aren't going to make it!

Carlos Mazuzo: I refuse to believe that Rosemary might not make it out of that forsaken house alive but I know that the others will especially my wife!

back in the hellish realm that  the American Psychic detective squad are in a enraged  Akubutio stares at Rosemary saying stern tone.

Akubutio: you bitch , I will not allow my self to be defeat by the likes of you, a mere mortal!!!

Akubutio tries to resist being pull into the portal  and as he  moves towards Rosemary who's entire body looks blue due to the light coming off her expect for her eyes which are white. Hotaru looks at Akubutio and says in stern tone.

Hotaru: damn that's bastard's stubborn doesn't he know when to quit?  Chuck, Frank, Azalea  looks like we have to help Rosemary banish this bastard. so on the count of 3 let's bum rush him  one, two, three!!!

Hotaru, Chuck, Frank and Azalea bum rush  Akubutio  and push him towards the portal as Akubutio says in stern tone.

Akubutio: what do you mortals think your doing, you will be trap inside  that portal along with me!

Hotaru: it doesn't matter if were trap along with you what matters is that the earth and our love ones are save, that's all that matters!

Azalea: right we will gladly sacrifice ourselves for the world and the ones we love!

Chuck: that's something you don't have demon you only care about yourself!

Frank:  if being trap with you in that portal is our only option then  it's a   risk we're willing to take and it beats the alternative!  I have a little boy at home name Peter and I would do anything to make sure he's safe even if it meant at the cost of my own life!

Hotaru, Azalea, Chuck and Frank push  Akubutio into the portal and can suck inside along with him. the portal then closes trapping Azalea, Chuck , Frank and Hotaru along with Akubutio.  Rosemary then turns back to normal  and drops to the ground on her knees as she founds herself back inside the house.

her skin then starts to crack  as psychic energy signs through it, she then makes astral form of her self to say her last goodbyes to Dr. Halworth,  Mitch, and everyone she knows including her daughter Lily who begs her not to go but knows there's nothing she can do. she also tells   her team mates love ones that they didn't make it and they are trap inside the portal with  the demons before her Astral form fades away.  back inside Amityville house  Rosemary's physical form dissipates away and all that is left is psychic energy, which also dissipates leaving nothing behind and at the Holmes house Mr. Holmes sheds a tear knowing that his wife Rosemary is gone.  

end of The Man in the top hat flashback.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I have one.

This takes place After Deadly Games but before The Switch.

IC

As Hank was jogging through the park, he saw Matt laying on a bench starting up the sky, apparently lost in thought.

Hank stopped then noticed Matt staring in the sky. He approached him" You ok?"

Matt jumped. "Hank! Ohhhh man, dude, sorry, I, uhm...I must have zoned out."

"I noticed that" Hank said then sits next to him" If you want to talk about it I'm all ears"

Matt took a deep breath. "I...I guess Flann already told you about my underground fights?" Neutral 

"Yeah" Hank nods" What you guys went through was pretty rough"

"It wasn't just that...I kinda skipped out on a lot of it when I was telling them what I went through down there. I think...I wasn't the first superhero they put through all of that."

" But you and the others avenged them by taking the person responsible down and made sure nobody go through that again"

"Yeah, and I'm sure they're taking good care of that bastard in the LION Prison, but...man, see, I didn't see any bodies...just the remains of costumes, bullet holes, gashes, tears, blood....I don't even want to know what they went through...I even got shot down there...if it hadn't been for the costume's properties..."

"If there's no bodies then there could be a possibility that they survived like you guys did"

"You know...I...yeah, you're right. I'm not gonna dwell on this. The good guys won in the end, like we always do." He smiled and stood up. "And...I have an idea..a few of them actually. I want to pitch them to you first. Let's walk."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I have one.

IC

As Hank was jogging through the park, he saw Matt laying on a bench starting up the sky, apparently lost in thought.

"I noticed that" Hank said then sits next to him" If you want to talk about it I'm all ears"

Matt took a deep breath. "I...I guess Flann already told you about my underground fights?" Neutral 

"It wasn't just that...I kinda skipped out on a lot of it when I was telling them what I went through down there. I think...I wasn't the first superhero they put through all of that."
" But you and the others avenged them by taking the person responsible down and made sure nobody go through that again"

"Yeah, and I'm sure they're taking good care of that bastard in the LION Prison, but...man, see, I didn't see any bodies...just the remains of costumes, bullet holes, gashes, tears, blood....I don't even want to know what they went through...I even got shot down there...if it hadn't been for the costume's properties..."
"If there's no bodies then there could be a possibility that they survived like you guys did"

"You know...I...yeah, you're right. I'm not gonna dwell on this. The good guys won in the end, like we always do." He smiled and stood up. "And...I have an idea..a few of them actually. I want to pitch them to you first. Let's walk."
"Sure thing" Hank said then followed him

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I have one.

IC

"We've done a whole lot of good for the city man. Gangs are running scared, drug dealing is down, we busted that trafficking ring wide open, we beat every super villain that comes after us, I can go on. But, we can do more, be more than just a team of badasses. I've been thinking a lot about this, and I know it's a good idea. We can be inspirational, heroes for everybody." Matthew smiled. "We can put on shows for charity, help out in soup kitchens, clean up more after fights, help solve the homeless problems, start cleaning up the narrows, things like that. Help out in both big and little ways. And....we need a base of operations. A headquarters. Someplace big, someplace tall, where people can look up to and know that we are watching over them and...and..." Shocked 
He trailed off as stared up in the sky at something above the trees. Hank followed his gaze. "And I'm looking right at it."
The old clock tower.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I have one.

IC

"We've done a whole lot of good for the city man. Gangs are running scared, drug dealing is down, we busted that trafficking ring wide open, we beat every super villain that comes after us, I can go on. But, we can do more, be more than just a team of badasses. I've been thinking a lot about this, and I know it's a good idea. We can be inspirational, heroes for everybody." Matthew smiled. "We can put on shows for charity, help out in soup kitchens, clean up more after fights, help solve the homeless problems, start cleaning up the narrows, things like that. Help out in both big and little ways. And....we need a base of operations. A headquarters. Someplace big, someplace tall, where people can look up to and know that we are watching over them and...and..." Shocked 
He trailed off as stared up in the sky at something above the trees. Hank followed his gaze. "And I'm looking right at it."
The old clock tower.
" You know, with some fix ups. This would make a nice HQ" Hank said staring up"Think Artemis has the resources to do that?"

more_horiz
Somewhere around the same time the Justice Patrol is having their heartwarming moments

Paris, France

(They say, you can never go home again, unless it's for a mission that involves taking down a high profile arms merchant named Yuri Petrova. Who has made a fortune in selling weapons to very dangerous people) In a five star hotel suite Specter had just gotten out of bed placing the covers on a now deceased Yuri whom he had just taken out thanks to a wire that he had wrapped around his targets neck. Having read his profile he couldn't help but smile at the irony. Yuri's the sort that likes the rough stuff before the intercourse, which he provided. Throw in a little smile and some charm and you have him caught in your web. Specter puts on his leather pants, another thing that Yuri liked(attractive young men in leather). He then puts on his black leather coat and opens the door to the balcony

"Sir" Yuri's bodyguard called out

Specter turned" Had a little too much excitement so he's sleeping it off" he grabbed his bag then he looked down at the balcony, it was a long ways down. He then creates a line in which he zips down after he leaped over the rail. He lands casually on the ground then calls for a driver who then pulled over and picked Specter up

"Appreciate that" Specter said sitting in the back" How did your end of the mission go Jet?" he asked in which her part was receiving information on some of Yuri's clients

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Somewhere around the same time the Justice Patrol is having their heartwarming moments

Paris, France

(They say, you can never go home again, unless it's for a mission that involves taking down a high profile arms merchant named Yuri Petrova. Who has made a fortune in selling weapons to very dangerous people) In a five star hotel suite Specter had just gotten out of bed placing the covers on a now deceased Yuri whom he had just taken out thanks to a wire that he had wrapped around his targets neck. Having read his profile he couldn't help but smile at the irony. Yuri's the sort that likes the rough stuff before the intercourse, which he provided. Throw in a little smile and some charm and you have him caught in your web. Specter puts on his leather pants, another thing that Yuri liked(attractive young men in leather). He then puts on his black leather coat and opens the door to the balcony

Specter turned" Had a little too much excitement so he's sleeping it off" he grabbed his bag then he looked down at the balcony, it was a long ways down. He then creates a line in which he zips down after he leaped over the rail. He lands casually on the ground then calls for a driver who then pulled over and picked Specter up

"Appreciate that" Specter said sitting in the back" How did your end of the mission go Jet?" he asked in which her part was receiving information on some of Yuri's clients

Jet smiled and showed him a photograph that had his clients and minions laying around battered and beaten. Jet was posing for the photo. "All taken care of and awaiting a trip to the hospital followed by a trip to a five star LION Prison Suite."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Paris, France

Jet smiled and showed him a photograph that had his clients and minions laying around battered and beaten. Jet was posing for the photo. "All taken care of and awaiting a trip to the hospital followed by a trip to a five star LION Prison Suite."
Specter laughed" Nemo told me that you're good. Check this out. Just to show you the kind of person my client is" Specter reached into the bag then pulled out a dog collar" Thats not all" he pulled out a remote then when he pressed the button electricity surged through the collar" I knew he likes the rough stuff but thats some messed up shit. You know people use this kind of collar to control their dogs?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Paris, France

Specter laughed" Nemo told me that you're good. Check this out. Just to show you the kind of person my client is" Specter reached into the bag then pulled out a dog collar" Thats not all" he pulled out a remote then when he pressed the button electricity surged through the collar" I knew he likes the rough stuff but thats some messed up shit. You know people use this kind of collar to control their dogs?"

"The things you see on this job." She shook her head.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Paris, France

Specter opens the seat on the left side of the backseat then proceeded to change out of his clothes, they can hear the sirens of the ambulance. As Specter changes out of his pants the ambulance passes them" Next mission you play the seductress"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Paris, France

Specter opens the seat on the left side of the backseat then proceeded to change out of his clothes, they can hear the sirens of the ambulance. As Specter changes out of his pants the ambulance passes them" Next mission you play the seductress"

"I'd rather just tie them up and hand them off to Mary for interrogating." Jet laughed. "If you want a seductress, you could always ask Gunhild."

more_horiz
OT: I see a buddy cop/agent series between those two lol! 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: I see a buddy cop/agent series between those two lol! 

TOTALLY!lol!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Paris, France

"I'd rather just tie them up and hand them off to Mary for interrogating." Jet laughed. "If you want a seductress, you could always ask Gunhild."
" I've seen you pull off a convincing Damsel In Distress so you can so pulling off the seductress role is a walk in the park for you" Specter said while putting on another pair of pants and a white buttoned shirt"Eventhough the idea of Yuri alone with Dru would be funny."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply