ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 12 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
"You know the old saying kid, looks can be deceiving" Lang said as Alex spoke with the students"That is what makes heroes like me and the rest, it all starts with someone willing to do the right thing."

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 12 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"You know the old saying kid, looks can be deceiving" Lang said as Alex spoke with the students"That is what makes heroes like me and the rest, it all starts with someone willing to do the right thing."
Derrick would run his hand through his hair, looking away. "You're too kind man, you're too kind" before helping Mariah pick her jaw up.

"....Hi" is all she'd say, waving

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Thanks, I'm glad you've noticed!" she would reply, smiling down at him

Bruiser raised an eyebrow at this. "Really? No offense man but this guy is Astroman after all, seen him hit a guy into a mountain range once, was pretty insane"

Derrick would help Mariah over to Astroman. "Uh, my friend here would probably like to say hi but she's a bit, indisposed at the moment so I'll greet her for you"

Alex would then hear Dr. Halworth in his head

Alex, you know I am not one to pry but there is a faint but powerful psionic signal emanating from you.
'I've noticed. Thats something I've also wanted to have a chat with you over. After I've spoken with your students'

Alex communicated then he responds to Derrick" Derrick and Mariah right. Halworth has told me about you" he looks at Bruiser" Lang's pretty tough himself, I've seen him take on guys capable of trading punches with me"

"Like Titan for instance" Marnie pointed

While talking with some of the students Alex sees Penelope, he smiled and greeted" Hello"

Penelope struggled to find something to say. Alexander Chase, Astroman, one of the great heroes in the world, a man she had admired was now standing here and saying hi to her. "U-umm...sir, I'm sure that you hear this all the time but...it is an honor to meet you in person. You..well, you and your family really inspired me."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Bruiser raised an eyebrow at this. "Really? No offense man but this guy is Astroman after all, seen him hit a guy into a mountain range once, was pretty insane"

Derrick would help Mariah over to Astroman. "Uh, my friend here would probably like to say hi but she's a bit, indisposed at the moment so I'll greet her for you"

Alex, you know I am not one to pry but there is a faint but powerful psionic signal emanating from you.
'I've noticed. Thats something I've also wanted to have a chat with you over. After I've spoken with your students'

Alex communicated then he responds to Derrick" Derrick and Mariah right. Halworth has told me about you" he looks at Bruiser" Lang's pretty tough himself, I've seen him take on guys capable of trading punches with me"

While talking with some of the students Alex sees Penelope, he smiled and greeted" Hello"
I surmised you would want to ask about it. I'll be waiting in my office when you are ready. In the meantime, have fun meeting the students and their friends

Derrick smiled and shrugged. "Whaaat? he's told you about little old me and Mariah here?" he'd ask, with Mariah speechless. "We're just two kids trying to do the right thing, ain't no big deal maaaan" Derrick would say, trying to play off the fact that a top flight superhero, the top flight superhero, noticed them, or that a guy like Halworth name dropped the two.

"Really? This guy?" Bruiser would ask before throwing his hands up. "No offense Mr. Lang, ya just don't look the type, y'know?"

Ash laughed. "Ohhh Bruiser, you have no idea."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Derrick would run his hand through his hair, looking away. "You're too kind man, you're too kind" before helping Mariah pick her jaw up.

"Hello" Alex smiled"I've heard about your ability. Rather intriguing"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Mariah would smile, then giggle

"Yeah, it is,isn't it?" she'd ask, smiling so wide you could swear her face was half teeth

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Penelope struggled to find something to say. Alexander Chase, Astroman, one of the great heroes in the world, a man she had admired was now standing here and saying hi to her. "U-umm...sir, I'm sure that you hear this all the time but...it is an honor to meet you in person. You..well, you and your family really inspired me."
" We try to be" Alex said" Actually the honor is meeting the next generation, such as yourselves."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yeah, it is,isn't it?" she'd ask, smiling so wide you could swear her face was half teeth

Alex smiled in return" I am curious, how do you manage to keep track of the abilities that you copy?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

" We try to be" Alex said" Actually the honor is meeting the next generation, such as yourselves."

"Wow....thank you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Wow....thank you."
"How are you liking it at the academy?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Wow....thank you."
"How are you liking it at the academy?"

"This is the best school I have ever been to."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Alex smiled in return" I am curious, how do you manage to keep track of the abilities that you copy?"
She finally snapped out of the haze she was in to answer this. "Well, my brain creates this like, cloud of quantum energy or something and shows the possibilities of what type of powers I can pick, and that allows me to cycle through them in a split second, pretty cool, riiiiight?" she'd ask him, looking up into his eyes

"she talks, ladies and gentlemen!" Derrick would whisper, as Mariah gave a super quick jab to his arm.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

She finally snapped out of the haze she was in to answer this. "Well, my brain creates this like, cloud of quantum energy or something and shows the possibilities of what type of powers I can pick, and that allows me to cycle through them in a split second, pretty cool, riiiiight?" she'd ask him, looking up into his eyes

"she talks, ladies and gentlemen!" Derrick would whisper, as Mariah gave a super quick jab to his arm.
" Definitely" Alex said, while talking with the students he noticed someone observing him. He took a quick glance but didn't see anyone there returned to his conversation with the students as he speaks to Seraph"Quite a group you have here"

Not to far a student, who looked around 14 years of age ,reappears after turning invisible, slumped down a wall. Tyler thought to herself 'He saw me' as her face flushed

more_horiz
OT: got your PM Legato and sent you a Reply stating that i can't do anything with Anvil in NU CAU because there isn't a verison of her in NU CAU .

more_horiz
"Haha, he thinks I'm cooooooool" Matiah would say, twisting her hair. "Astroman said I'm cooooool"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

" Definitely" Alex said, while talking with the students he noticed someone observing him. He took a quick glance but didn't see anyone there returned to his conversation with the students as he speaks to Seraph"Quite a group you have here"

Not to far a student, who looked around 14 years of age ,reappears after turning invisible, slumped down a wall. Tyler thought to herself 'He saw me' as her face flushed

Ophelia bounded over to her. "Hey there Ty, how you feeling?"

"Thank you sir."

Zack smiled as he watched the students talk with Alex. "You should say hi to him." He suggested to Adrian.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thank you sir."

Zack smiled as he watched the students talk with Alex. "You should say hi to him." He suggested to Adrian.
Adrian gave him a look. "Well I wanted to wait until everyone stopped crowding him, but I GUESS now is the best time" He'd say, zipping over. "Hey Alex, remember me? It's been a while!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thank you sir."

"H-He's m-much..t-taller i-in p-person" Tyler said to Ophelia with her head not glancing up to hide the redness of her face

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thank you sir."

Adrian gave him a look. "Well I wanted to wait until everyone stopped crowding him, but I GUESS now is the best time" He'd say, zipping over. "Hey Alex, remember me? It's been a while!"
Alex greeted"It sure has Adrian. You and Maggie have grown up on me"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thank you sir."

"Yeah I know! I've gotten even faster too, can zip all around here faster than before, and no one could even see, 'cept you, maybe, I don't know it's been a while I'm rambling" Adrian would say, his voice moving faster and faster

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thank you sir."

"H-He's m-much..t-taller i-in p-person" Tyler said to Ophelia with her head not glancing up to hide the redness of her face

Ophelia helped her stand up. "Totally."I love you  "Come on, say hi. He's a cool guy. Ask him for an autograph."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thank you sir."

Ophelia helped her stand up. "Totally."I love you  "Come on, say hi. He's a cool guy. Ask him for an autograph."
Tyler fidgeted" I don't have a pin. Or anything for him to write with"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thank you sir."

"Yeah I know! I've gotten even faster too, can zip all around here faster than before, and no one could even see, 'cept you, maybe, I don't know it's been a while I'm rambling" Adrian would say, his voice moving faster and faster
Alex cant help but laugh as seeing it reminded him of someone he knew" I should introduce you to Lightspeed sometime"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thank you sir."

Alex cant help but laugh as seeing it reminded him of someone he knew" I should introduce you to Lightspeed sometime"
"You..you'd do that? really? Oh man! manohmanohmanthat'dbesweet!" he'd say, getting revved up

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thank you sir."

Tyler fidgeted" I don't have a pin. Or anything for him to write with"

"Do you have your cell? We could take a group photo."Very Happy 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply