ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 29 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Uh huh.

edit my post remove the hat thing but Lester does have some from of psychic protection it's a part of aka a device implanted in his head. he and every member of Orion 9 has this.  

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t175p45-nucau-discussion-thread#25753

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 29 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Lester walks into Halworth's office saying in serious tone. 

Lester: hi there doctor Halworth I'm Lester  Mcdouglas  and I'm here to settle  Kimberly's case. I have a folder contain information on Kimberly. I'm going to show it to you Dr. Halworth and you will verified to me if the information is 100% correct.  ( shows  Halworth folder  and opens it up ) now  is this information about Kimberly Applecider   100% correct Dr. Halworth. 

"...we're settling out of court, this information is irrelevant, just how much do I have to pay?"

Lester: as much as your comfortable with doctor!  now I need to speak with Kimberly I want to hear her story from her own mouth! it will make the process go much smoother.

"...being paid should be the end, it's why we're settling out of court, isn't it?"

Lester gets a call on his phone and answers it saying 

Lester: can you hold one a second please i have a call. 

? : hey what's taking you just finish this up  and deliver the package!" 

Lester: don't worry papa the package will be deliver  don't rush protocol. 

Lester hangs  up his phone and looks at the Doctor Halworth saying. 

Lester:  that was my papa just now today's his birth day and I'm bring him a birthday present. okay now where here oh   yes being paid should be enough to settle Kimberly's case!"  now I would like to move on to Sally if you don't mind. and I'm afraid her case can't be settle out of court like Kimberly's!  

oh and I would like to talk to Sally in private .

"What you would like and what would be proper are two different things Lester. She is under the care of this Institute and unless an adult says she can speak to you alone, then you will speak to her with me or one of my staff present, are we clear?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Lester walks into Halworth's office saying in serious tone. 

Lester: hi there doctor Halworth I'm Lester  Mcdouglas  and I'm here to settle  Kimberly's case. I have a folder contain information on Kimberly. I'm going to show it to you Dr. Halworth and you will verified to me if the information is 100% correct.  ( shows  Halworth folder  and opens it up ) now  is this information about Kimberly Applecider   100% correct Dr. Halworth. 

"...we're settling out of court, this information is irrelevant, just how much do I have to pay?"

Lester: as much as your comfortable with doctor!  now I need to speak with Kimberly I want to hear her story from her own mouth! it will make the process go much smoother.

"...being paid should be the end, it's why we're settling out of court, isn't it?"

Lester gets a call on his phone and answers it saying 

Lester: can you hold one a second please i have a call. 

? : hey what's taking you just finish this up  and deliver the package!" 

Lester: don't worry papa the package will be deliver  don't rush protocol. 

Lester hangs  up his phone and looks at the Doctor Halworth saying. 

Lester:  that was my papa just now today's his birth day and I'm bring him a birthday present. okay now where here oh   yes being paid should be enough to settle Kimberly's case!"  now I would like to move on to Sally if you don't mind. and I'm afraid her case can't be settle out of court like Kimberly's!  

oh and I would like to talk to Sally in private .

"What you would like and what would be proper are two different things Lester. She is under the care of this Institute and unless an adult says she can speak to you alone, then you will speak to her with me or one of my staff present, are we clear?"

Lester: sure thing! ( looks  like i have to resort to Plan B better contact the others.)  

Lester press a button on his phone saying. 

Lester: oh don't mind that Doc it's just my ring tone. 

meanwhile at a pub in Olso Norway  a bartender and a blonde hair woman are talking about sports when they get automate message on their phones that reads " time for Plan B!"  the bartender looks at phone saying in stern tone .

Bartender : well Mazard  looks like plan A was a busted time for Plan B! 

Mazard : Plan B huh the one were we set up a ambush at the Nordic council court house? 

Bartender : yeah that's the one now the info we have on the Institute  that Solveig is being kept at suggest we need  to be prepare.  which is why I went ahead and got the necessary gear!  gear that can take out powerful foes  fast with out must hassle!

Mazard: okay let's head over to the Nordic council court house to exact the plan  but first give me one more drink Peppi.

Peppi : you got it Mazard and this one is on the house. 

more_horiz
"Okay, I won't mind it at all. Sally, please come in here please" he'd ask her

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Okay, I won't mind it at all. Sally, please come in here please" he'd ask her

Sally walks in saying

Sally yeah what is it doctor Halworth?

meanwhile in China a young man in a fancy mansion is in a chamber  saying in angry tone.

?: damn it what's taking them so long i hired them to do one thing being Solveig to me and they have yet to accomplish it.

elder henchman: Young master  Masamune you should have a little patience  you can't rush things!

Masamune: shut up don't tell me what to do lackey! 

elder Henchman: Young master Masamune please be careful you going to.... 

Masamune : what did i tell you about tell me what do ?

Masamune falls out of the top window of the mansion and elder henchman sighs saying. 

Elder Henchman: I was just tell you  going to fall out of the window but looks like it's too late. ( still i can't believe he's the son of the head of the Triads.) 

henchmen arrived to check on  Masamune and one of them says in concern tone : young master Masamune are you all right?

Masamune gets up and groans a little in pain saying 

Masamune: of course I'm alright you  fools it take more then a little fall to do me in!  now I can't wait to have Solveig in my hands to make her pay for disfiguring my precious face! I'm going to enjoy slowly watching her suffer!

more_horiz
Halworth lays out EVERYTHING FOR SALLY

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Sally looks at Lester saying

Sally: so he's going to representative me at my trial which is going to be held at the Nordic Council court. he looks kind of suspicious to me.

Lester smiles at Sally saying

Lester: I assure you girl that you have nothing to be suspicious about when it comes to me I only want to representative you in court. with me as your lawyer your trail will go smoothly your trail starts soon I will be waiting outside."

Lester leaves Halworth's office and Sally looks at doctor halworth saying " doc i don't trust guy there's something off about him." I don't want it is, but I just know that he's up to something."

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sally:   so he's going to representative  me at my trial which is going to be held at the Nordic Council court.  he looks kind of suspicious to me.

Lester:  I assure you girl that you have nothing to be suspicious about when it comes to me I only want to representative you in court. with me as your lawyer your trail will go smoothly  your trail  starts soon  I will be waiting outside."

Lester leaves  Halworth's office and  Sally looks at doctor halworth saying " doc i don't trust guy there's something off about him." I don't want it is, but I just know that he's up to something."
"I know too, but go along with it okay? I mean the dumbass thinks we didn't hear him say there's a case when we settled out of court, so he's clearly not ready for us. I'll make sure you're safe

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sally:   so he's going to representative  me at my trial which is going to be held at the Nordic Council court.  he looks kind of suspicious to me.

Lester:  I assure you girl that you have nothing to be suspicious about when it comes to me I only want to representative you in court. with me as your lawyer your trail will go smoothly  your trail  starts soon  I will be waiting outside."

Lester leaves  Halworth's office and  Sally looks at doctor halworth saying " doc i don't trust guy there's something off about him." I don't want it is, but I just know that he's up to something."

"I know too, but go along with it okay? I mean the dumbass thinks we didn't hear him say there's a case when we settled out of court, so he's clearly not ready for us. I'll make sure you're safe

Sally nods saying 

Sally: I'll play along with his game.

Baxter walks in saying "

Baxter: hi doctor Halworth there's this Lawyer looking guy out here talking on a phone. he says he's talking to his grandfather. but the man he was talking to over the phone sound chinese and that Lawyer guy didn't even look remotely asian. I just wonder who that guy is really talking to cause it sure isn't his grandfather.

more_horiz
OT: *Calls Saul.*
Razz

more_horiz
Sally looks at Baxter saying in concern tone.

Sally: and this chinese man's voice how did it sound like? 

Baxter looks up at Sally saying

Baxter: well it was high pitch and whiny

Sally:  shit it better not be who I think it is he's talking to over a phone?

Sally opens Halworth's door and listens in on Lester and the man he's talking to over the phone conversation saying.

Sally: that voice I know that voice from anyway it's him it's that bastard Masamune!  that man is working for him!'"  Masamune is the  son of the head of the Triads.  I encounter him once   he tried to smash my mother's glass figures, but he trip on face plated into a batch of sharp rocks. 

Baxter laughs saying  with a smile on his face

Baxter: man that guy sounds like a klutz.

Sally smiles back at Baxter saying.

Sally: that's because he is, he probably blames me for what happen to him even though it wasn't my fault . and now Masamune is obviously out to get me. 

more_horiz
Sally leaves Halworth's office and walks up to Lester saying " I'm ready to go !" Lester smiles saying " Good! "  Lester then takes out his phone saying Latin  "  I have the package rendezvous hows everything on you all's end Peppi  and Mazard ?"  Peppi answers  Lester saying " everything on are end is good Lester  we're at the Nordic Council courtyard in position."  

" just bring the package!"    Lester looks at Sally saying in stern tone " okay girl I will inform Halworth that we're leaving for Nordic Council  now!"  Lester walks into Halworth's office saying " Doctor Halworth we will be departing to the Nordic council now  so any students you want to bring with you do so now doctor Halworth!" 

Lester walks out and Sally walks behind him thinking to herself  (I know this guy is working with Masamune  but I can't let on that I know.   so I have to play along for now! )   Baxter rushes into Halworth office saying " hey Doc Sally says that the person that Lester guy was talking to on the other in of his phone was a gangster by the name Masamune .  says that this Masamune person has it out for her."

more_horiz
time warp post

Sally vs. Lester M. Mcdougal 

hours later at the Nordic council courtyard Lester gives the signal and  Peppi  and Mazard jump out saying  " you're coming with us girl!"  Sally clenches her fist saying " I knew it  this  all a setup  you're working for Masamune!"  Lester laughs saying  " so you figure out huh, well we work for ever pay's us we're assassins!"  anyways your coming with us even if I have to do it by force!"

Sally hollers at Lester saying " I'm not going anywhere with you guys!"  Lester looks at Sally saying in stern tone "  by force it is then!"  Lester disappears and with in a flash appears in front of Sally and hits so fast that she doesn't have time to react. Sally coughs up blood is sent flying through crashing through a nearby wall. 

Sally gets up and rushes at Lester and lashes at him with fury of punches.   Lester deflects her  super strong punches with his hands saying " you are indeed strong girl but you lack technique!"   Lester kicks  Sally in the face and sends her tumbling across the ground .   Sally gets up and tries to attack Lester again but he just dodges her attacks with a smirk on his face saying  "  you blows are be powerful but their useless if you can't hit your opponent with them!" 

Lester grabs Sally and tosses her through a building  Sally gets up and tosses a truck at Lester however Lester kicks the air and cuts the truck in half with a shockwave.   Lester then appears in front of Sally and hits her multiple times with in a flash.   Sally is sent tumbling across the ground and crashing through two buildings.   Sally gets up with her  eyes glowing  red and lashes at Lester like a wild beast. 

Lester attempts to counter her punches  but Sally's attack breaks through his guard and sends him flying through several buildings.  Lester gets up and appears in front of Sally saying  "  I must admit didn't expect you to break through my guard so this is what your like when your Berserk!"  "well it's nothing I can't handle !"  Lester's chi takes Gorilla and he looks at Sally saying " come at me with girl!" 

Sally comes at Lester through wild punches that create shockwaves.  Lester dodges  Sally's blows  with smirk on his face and  punches her in the stomach sending her crashing through several buildings.  then appears in front of her  and stomps her head in the ground creating a crater.  Sally gets up and lashes at  Lester again  but is unable to hit Lester as he dodges all her blows with a smirk on his face saying "  this is quite fun  your strength is impressive  girl , but  it will take more than strength and ferociousness to beat me!" 

Lester then says in Chinese " Aegis shield!"  Lester then takes Sally's blow that sends out shockwave that cracks windows  and sends out a powerful gust of wind .  without budging a inch  and just smirks saying " fight against me is losing battle , you can't win girl so just give up!" Sally attempts to grab  Lester but he counter attacks and knocks her through  a building.  

Sally gets up and rushes at Lester like a demon and starts rapidly pound on him and Lester that stands there saying " I don't know what it is you trying to do girl  but you will never get pas... off  argh !!!"   Lester coughs up blood and takes tumbles across the ground crashing through a building.  Lester gets up and wipes the blood of his lips saying " damn it  I underestimate  her strength , she broke through my Aegis shield!"  " she's stronger than  I gave her credit for."

"I can't afford to trade blows with her I'm going have to play it smart during this fight!"  " I need to knock her out before  Doctor Halworth  and who ever he brings with him shows up!" 

more_horiz
Sally vs. Lester M. Mcdougal part 2 / Sally vs. Orion 9 

as the fight continues Lester dodges Sally's blows saying " face it girl as long as I m moving you can never hope to  hit me."  "now it's time to finish this!"   "just as  Lester is about to deliver his finishing blow Sally vanishes and appears behind . " Lester turns around  saying in shock " how the hell did she get behind me she wasn't that fast before." 

Sally smacks  Lester so hard that goes soaring and crashing into the ground far away creating a large crater. Sally appears in front of Lester and lester dodges the next blow that cause a shockwave knocking him back. Lester gets up and counters Sally's next attack saying " damn it she wasn't this powerful during the beginning  of our fight what the hell is going on!" "it's as if the more this fight drags on the more powerful she gets?"

Sally rips out a huge metal pole from the ground throws it at Lester like a missile, however Lester uses a Chi attack to cut the air sending a shockwave that slices the metal pole into pieces . however Sally appears in front of him forcing him to block  her next attack his sends him skidding across the ground  saying " shit  this is proven more difficult than I expected!"  " Peppi  and Mazard  I need back up  she's too strong to take on by myself!"   

Peppi and Mazard proved Lester back up and they  begin to attack her Sally nonstop. however Sally holds he ground and keeps them on the ropes as Peppi says " damn this girl's strong, to make matters worse it seems as she's just getting stronger the entire time we fight her."  " I don't know if we can beat her."  Marzard looks at Peppi as she counters Sally's blow saying "  yeah were definitely fighting a monster here, but her Orion 9  and Orion 9 always gets their target no matter what the odds!" 

Lester nods as dodges Sally's attack and knocks her back saying "Marzard's right  we're Orion 9 we can't let some overgrown bitch  beat us!"   as Orion 9 continues to fight  Sally the fight soon catches the attention of the news which reports it live.  back at Halworth institute  Baxter is watching the news when a special bulletin appears with the anchorman saying " this just in havoc in Oslo a fight between 15 year old  Mystical Amazon Solveig  Magnhildr and 3 other people dress in black business suits  is causing havoc in the city of Oslo.  our reporter at the scene has more on the story. "

the  reporter is then shown  and Sally is in the background fighting Orion 9  as the reporter says " it is indeed havoc over here  as the fight between    Solveig  Magnhildr and three people are causing considerable collateral damage ." "People are panic  to top it up we don't know  if the other three are trying to subdued Solveig or if they somehow provoke her. " "  one thing is for certain though this fight isn't ending anytime soon."   Baxter yells at the top of his lungs saying " hey everyone get in here Sally's on the news she's fighting  that Lester guy and two other people!" 

more_horiz
back in Oslo Norway Orion 9 are still fighting Sally  and the fight is causing must havoc in the city.   Lester gets up after taking a brutal hit from Sally and spits up blood saying " she's too strong for us to beat we need to take out the trump card !" Lester takes out a radio from his pocket saying "surrender  Solveig  our this entire city will be vaporize!"   " what i have here in my hand a radio case in indestructible material that i can use to contact Orion 9 headquarters and order a  buster cannon !" 

" if you do not surrender I will order  Orion 9 to  use the buster cannon which has enough power to wipe out entire country!"  "now unless  you want 875,000 people to die i suggest you surrender now and come with us Solveig!"   Sally suddenly calms down saying " alright I'll go you just spare the people of this city please they have nothing to do with this!"  Lester then hits a pressure point on the back of Sally's neck knock her unconscious saying " that's a good girl!" 

later  Sally wakes up to find herself in a cell with forcefield in front of her and takes out a small communication device  and connects Halworth saying " hey doc  change of plans am at Orion 9 headquarters  and need to be recused."  "they threaten  to vaporize Oslo i had no choice but to go with them."   Masamune  shows up and stares at Sally saying " there you are you bitch, you gonna pay dearly for what you did to me." " I going to enjoy watching you die monster!" 

Sally smirks saying " nice mask it suits a sniveling coward like you!"  Masamune hollers at Sally saying " shut you damn mouth you bitch, because of you I have to wear this mask you ruin my face!"  Sally sighs saying " I did no choice think you did that you clumsy ass did that your ownself!"  Masamune looks at Sally angry after she makes that comment saying " whatever it's still your fault and I'm going to have you kill just like i had your mother kill!" 

Sally punches on the force field saying " you bastard you the one who had my mother kill I'm going to rip that head off that scrawny body of yours!"  Masamune laughs saying " don't bother trying to escape that force field around your cell is impenetrable so i suggest you enjoy the the precious time you have left!"  Masamune leaves. 

Orion Headquarters location 

somewhere in China. 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply