ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 19 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"We'll talk about that later Lara, ight now we have to help Jezebel here" she'd say, leaning over to talk to Jezebel. "Hey Jezebel, you can come with us but you have to relay what you just said to my father, because people will be looking for you. Those men probably had families and they could sue, howeover we wouldn't want that because of how it would affect people with powers to be seen a certain way, so jus come with us and I'll take you to greet my father, okay?" Maggie would say, offering a hand for Jezebel to grasp

Jezebel grabs Maggie hand saying in firm tone.

Jezebel: can you contact my mother and tell her I'm alright? huh is that a book store over there I could fancy a good read right now.

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 19 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Family huh?" Penelope looked up. "This is a big mall, think I might do a little exploring."
"Alright miss Independent, just be careful okay? Getting Emilia's puppy won't take long since dad already called it in" Maggie would tell her, pulling the keys from the car to her hand magnetically
"Right, right." Penelope walked into the mall and looked at all of the sights. It was big alright, but it was only when she got inside and rode up the elevator to the main floor that she was able to realize just how big.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs19/i/2007/270/2/2/smi2_by_alijoe.jpg
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2007/173/f/9/Beyaz_Insaat___Beylikduzu_Mall_by_kenansatir.jpg
The place was bright with colors of all kinds, hologram windows for advertisements, more shops than she could count, at least six floors, a food court on each floors, escalators and stairs going everywhere, the whole place was built like a small maze. Penelope grinned, like a kid in a candy shop. She never went to the mall much back home, and the last time she did, it was under attack by Apex's Gang.
Leaping straight up to the second floor, Penelope grabbed onto the railing and swung herself up and over it and started walking.
She'd see on one of the TV's Dr. Halworth himself advertising a book, The Golden Age, and a magazine cover with MAggie on the front, an interview about Magnetic personalities in Posthuman Today. There would be people in the store talking

"Y'know what I heard? That Rivington chick got the #)# out of there after being a part of that mess"

"Shit  I would too, place turned into a hellhole once they let the freaks run wild"

"Bet she's at that school, or god forbid she went to STridayxa City aka freak central. I mean talk about an imbalance of power, a fourth of that country is a walking WMD"

"At least some of them are attractive though, I mean that doc's daughter is quite a piece right? wonder if she's legal?"
Penelope keeping her head down, froze the floor a bit as she walked by, causing the two to trip onto each other. She decided to hunt down the bookstore, figuring it would be quieter there.
she'd hear a "WHUUUP as the two men grasped for air, then fell on the ground, holding their heads

THe bookstore was rather quiet, and very expansive. A number of titles were in stock and as she opened the door the bell would ring. A small man would be seen raising his hand in the back, grunting out a "WELCOME"
"Sup?" Penelope smiled and walked around, taking in the sights. She located the Metahuman Sciences section and looked over the books, finding one on Power Mimics and the Golden Age book. She found a quiet spot to sit down and started reading the Mimics book, skipping over to the section about ability absorption.
As she started reading, she'd note that to date there were only three variations of power absorption, but the range and possible holdover of the powers were all related to the way the user processed these powers. One term used for it in modern slang was "Mega Manning" based off the video game character, and spoke about how the psychological makeup of a mimic would affect their range. Contributions from the likes of Dr. Chase, a grad student named Nemo and Dr. Halworth himself talked about reported sightings

(So let's see...Empathic Power Mimicry, the power to copy the ability of another through an emotion associated with them and hold multiple powers. That one sounds a lot like Mariah's power. This power absorbs personalities as well as powers as a result of having to "feel" another person's presence in order for absorption. An Empathic Mimic doesn't need physical interaction with another Evolved Human to absorb their power.

Power Absorption..well that's me. Power absorption works by altering the user's DNA to match the victim's and by stealing the same "force" emanated by evolved humans, while also severing specific nerve connections in the victim's brain, shutting off their ability. This power drain is most commonly accomplished through touch, though rare cases have shown that they can drain powers from a distance. Given enough time, it is possible for victims to slowly regain their powers on their own.
Power Absorbers have shown that they can learn powers quickly. Speaking from experience, I can say that's right....but what's this about nerve connections?

Ability replication, the power to copy and hold one power at a time. Ability replication works by analyzing the DNA of another metahuman by touch. Abilities are known to have a root in the DNA, in order to use another's ability, one would require said another's DNA. Empathic mimicry works in a similar way. Thus, instead of retaining a "database" of possible DNA alterations, the body now only keeps one...but "learns" it more thoroughly. Well that makes sense.)

Penelope nodded. "This makes a lot of sense." (And hey, if I can learn to extend my range, i could take villains out in no time.) Making a mental note to buy this book, she set it down and started floating cross legged as she read the Golden Age book.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"We'll talk about that later Lara, ight now we have to help Jezebel here" she'd say, leaning over to talk to Jezebel. "Hey Jezebel, you can come with us but you have to relay what you just said to my father, because people will be looking for you. Those men probably had families and they could sue, howeover we wouldn't want that because of how it would affect people with powers to be seen a certain way, so jus come with us and I'll take you to greet my father, okay?" Maggie would say, offering a hand for Jezebel to grasp

Jezebel: can you contact my mother and tell her I'm alright? huh is that a book store over there I could fancy a good read right now.

"Yes, we can contact your mother AFTER my father talks to you. Plus we have a number of books at the Institute. I'm going to go into the store and let Penelope know we have something to deal with and that I'll be back" he tells them, dashing over to the bookstore

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Family huh?" Penelope looked up. "This is a big mall, think I might do a little exploring."
"Alright miss Independent, just be careful okay? Getting Emilia's puppy won't take long since dad already called it in" Maggie would tell her, pulling the keys from the car to her hand magnetically
"Right, right." Penelope walked into the mall and looked at all of the sights. It was big alright, but it was only when she got inside and rode up the elevator to the main floor that she was able to realize just how big.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2007/173/f/9/Beyaz_Insaat___Beylikduzu_Mall_by_kenansatir.jpg
The place was bright with colors of all kinds, hologram windows for advertisements, more shops than she could count, at least six floors, a food court on each floors, escalators and stairs going everywhere, the whole place was built like a small maze. Penelope grinned, like a kid in a candy shop. She never went to the mall much back home, and the last time she did, it was under attack by Apex's Gang.
Leaping straight up to the second floor, Penelope grabbed onto the railing and swung herself up and over it and started walking.
She'd see on one of the TV's Dr. Halworth himself advertising a book, The Golden Age, and a magazine cover with MAggie on the front, an interview about Magnetic personalities in Posthuman Today. There would be people in the store talking

"Y'know what I heard? That Rivington chick got the #)# out of there after being a part of that mess"

"Shit  I would too, place turned into a hellhole once they let the freaks run wild"

"Bet she's at that school, or god forbid she went to STridayxa City aka freak central. I mean talk about an imbalance of power, a fourth of that country is a walking WMD"

"At least some of them are attractive though, I mean that doc's daughter is quite a piece right? wonder if she's legal?"
Penelope keeping her head down, froze the floor a bit as she walked by, causing the two to trip onto each other. She decided to hunt down the bookstore, figuring it would be quieter there.
she'd hear a "WHUUUP as the two men grasped for air, then fell on the ground, holding their heads

THe bookstore was rather quiet, and very expansive. A number of titles were in stock and as she opened the door the bell would ring. A small man would be seen raising his hand in the back, grunting out a "WELCOME"
"Sup?" Penelope smiled and walked around, taking in the sights. She located the Metahuman Sciences section and looked over the books, finding one on Power Mimics and the Golden Age book. She found a quiet spot to sit down and started reading the Mimics book, skipping over to the section about ability absorption.
As she started reading, she'd note that to date there were only three variations of power absorption, but the range and possible holdover of the powers were all related to the way the user processed these powers. One term used for it in modern slang was "Mega Manning" based off the video game character, and spoke about how the psychological makeup of a mimic would affect their range. Contributions from the likes of Dr. Chase, a grad student named Nemo and Dr. Halworth himself talked about reported sightings
(So let's see...Empathic Power Mimicry, the power to copy the ability of another through an emotion associated with them and hold multiple powers. That one sounds a lot like Mariah's power. This power absorbs personalities as well as powers as a result of having to "feel" another person's presence in order for absorption. An Empathic Mimic doesn't need physical interaction with another Evolved Human to absorb their power.

Power Absorption..well that's me. Power absorption works by altering the user's DNA to match the victim's and by stealing the same "force" emanated by evolved humans, while also severing specific nerve connections in the victim's brain, shutting off their ability. This power drain is most commonly accomplished through touch, though rare cases have shown that they can drain powers from a distance. Given enough time, it is possible for victims to slowly regain their powers on their own.
Power Absorbers have shown that they can learn powers quickly. Speaking from experience, I can say that's right....but what's this about nerve connections?

Ability replication, the power to copy and hold one power at a time. Ability replication works by analyzing the DNA of another metahuman by touch. Abilities are known to have a root in the DNA, in order to use another's ability, one would require said another's DNA. Empathic mimicry works in a similar way. Thus, instead of retaining a "database" of possible DNA alterations, the body now only keeps one...but "learns" it more thoroughly. Well that makes sense.)

Penelope nodded. "This makes a lot of sense." (And hey, if I can learn to extend my range, i could take villains out in no time.) Making a mental note to buy this book, she set it down and started floating cross legged as she read the Golden Age book.
As she read Golden Age, she'd learn that the start of the modern superhero era began around the late 70's, with a group of intrepid adventurers. Dr. John Halworth, Adam Nomix, Xi'an Chase and Alan Chase. The four came together after learning of each other from reports across the globe and first took down a being known as Garuda Monsch,which was described as one of the few ancient possible ancestral posthuman beings to ever emerge, until Halworth met a mysterious man named Lang, but no others showed up. After that, the group journeyed together through the late seventies to the early 80's until internal issues split the group. Halworth and Nomix, going by the moniker Atomix, started to have issues revolving the rising superhuman population. Nomix/Atomix felt it wa the responsibility of them to cultivate these youth to know their place as the future elite of the world, whereas Halworth and the others wanted them to just be safely instructed in their abilities and help guide the world along to a better place. There was also the origin of LION, and how the group started off with some ideas from Alan Chase and eventually evolved.

In the book there would be certain pictures

A younger Dr. Halworth with short hair, Atomix in a regular suit and tie, his left arm over Halworth's shoulder, while Xi'an had Alan up in the air with one hand, causing Halworth to laugh.

A picture of Alan Chase working with young inventors, Van Frankenstein, a Dr Marco Murray and the mysterious Ms. Earhart towards inventing Hyperius City, the foremost city in terms of scientific innovation.

Xi'an helping Halworth design some features that would later be placed into the Institute

The end of the golden age would come when the rift between Halworth and Atomix grew at the funeral of Alan Chase, which lead to the two former friends having a great deal of enmity between them, and no love lost from Xi'an as well. Atomix went about diplomatically setting up a powder keg of a nation in Haven, while Halworth decided to create a school to teach young empowered beings.

An early class of Halworth's is shown. Halworth is a bit older, a beard forming. In the picture is Morpha, standing tall with her hands on her hips, smile beaming. A young, unassuming Alexander Chase with his sister, Marnie Montgomery, a skinny young man with big glasses who looked like that Agent Nemo character Doughboy mentioned and Professor Lang right next to him, with a Professor Dino in the back. A younger Maggie, with braces is seen holding her little brother Adrian's hand while Specs adjust his glasses

It talks about how even though a golden age has passed, Halworth feels that something brighter is on the horizon.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yes, we can contact your mother AFTER my father talks to you. Plus we have a number of books at the Institute. I'm going to go into the store and let Penelope know we have something to deal with and that I'll be back" he tells them, dashing over to the bookstore

Jezebel just nods as she watches Lara and Maggie walked into the book store . Lara checks out the Metahuman Science section saying in firm tone.

Lara: so this store does have books on Meta humans, now let's okay here it is matter manipulators . let's see her ability should be mention in here somewhere ( flips through the book and finds nothing on Jezebel's ability) wait I thought for sure her ability would be in this book. ( eye's a book on Spatial powers) hmm could her ability be mention in that book?

( eyes three more books, 1 a book on psychics, 2 a book on energy absorbers , and 3 Matter state manipulators. ) hmm these look interesting. ( grabs the four books and looks Maggie and Penelope ) I'm going to buy these four books.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jezebel just nods  as she watches Lara  and  Maggie walked  into the book store . Lara checks out the Metahuman Science section saying in firm tone.

Lara: so this store does have books on Meta humans, now let's okay here it is matter manipulators . let's see her ability should be mention in here somewhere ( flips through the book and finds nothing on Jezebel's ability) wait I thought for sure her ability would be in this book. ( eye's a book on Spatial powers) hmm could her ability be mention in that book?

( eyes three more books, 1 a book on psychics, 2 a book on energy absorbers , and 3 Matter state manipulators. ) hmm these look interesting.  ( grabs the four books and looks Maggie and Penelope ) I'm going to buy these four books.

OOC: Maggie took Jezebel into the store

Holding Jezebel's hand tight Maggie just nods at Lara

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

As she read Golden Age, she'd learn that the start of the modern superhero era began around the late 70's, with a group of intrepid adventurers. Dr. John Halworth, Adam Nomix, Xi'an Chase and Alan Chase. The four came together after learning of each other from reports across the globe and first took down a being known as Garuda Monsch,which was described as one of the few ancient possible ancestral posthuman beings to ever emerge, until Halworth met a mysterious man named Lang, but no others showed up. After that, the group journeyed together through the late seventies to the early 80's until internal issues split the group. Halworth and Nomix, going by the moniker Atomix, started to have issues revolving the rising superhuman population. Nomix/Atomix felt it wa the responsibility of them to cultivate these youth to know their place as the future elite of the world, whereas Halworth and the others wanted them to just be safely instructed in their abilities and help guide the world along to a better place. There was also the origin of LION, and how the group started off with some ideas from Alan Chase and eventually evolved.

In the book there would be certain pictures

A younger Dr. Halworth with short hair, Atomix in a regular suit and tie, his left arm over Halworth's shoulder, while Xi'an had Alan up in the air with one hand, causing Halworth to laugh.

A picture of Alan Chase working with young inventors, Van Frankenstein, a Dr Marco Murray and the mysterious Ms. Earhart towards inventing Hyperius City, the foremost city in terms of scientific innovation.

Xi'an helping Halworth design some features that would later be placed into the Institute

The end of the golden age would come when the rift between Halworth and Atomix grew at the funeral of Alan Chase, which lead to the two former friends having a great deal of enmity between them, and no love lost from Xi'an as well. Atomix went about diplomatically setting up a powder keg of a nation in Haven, while Halworth decided to create a school to teach young empowered beings.

An early class of Halworth's is shown. Halworth is a bit older, a beard forming. In the picture is Morpha, standing tall with her hands on her hips, smile beaming. A young, unassuming Alexander Chase with his sister, Marnie Montgomery, a skinny young man with big glasses who looked like that Agent Nemo character Doughboy mentioned and Professor Lang right next to him, with a Professor Dino in the back. A younger Maggie, with braces is seen holding her little brother Adrian's hand while Specs adjust his glasses

It talks about how even though a golden age has passed, Halworth feels that something brighter is on the horizon.

"This is amazing." Very Happy 
She looked up to see Mariah walking in and touched down and set down the Golden Age and picked up the Power Mimicry book. "Ready to go."

more_horiz
Maggie gave her a slight smile. "You are? good, cause uh we got quite a surprise here" Maggie would say, nodding to Jezebel. "This girl just appeared here and was one of the people empowered by that meteor in Stridayxa. We're gonna take her back to the Institute and dad will settle things there"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Maggie gave her a slight smile. "You are?  good, cause uh we got quite a surprise here" Maggie would say, nodding to Jezebel. "This girl just appeared here and was one of the people empowered by that meteor in Stridayxa. We're gonna take her back to the Institute and dad will settle things there"

"So I see, alright, let me pay for this and we can be on our way."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Maggie gave her a slight smile. "You are?  good, cause uh we got quite a surprise here" Maggie would say, nodding to Jezebel. "This girl just appeared here and was one of the people empowered by that meteor in Stridayxa. We're gonna take her back to the Institute and dad will settle things there"
"You know what?" Maggie would say, her credit card floating out of her pocket and towards the register. "I'll pay for it, it's on the house" she'd say, winking at her and then waving at the owner of the store. "Bye Johan!"

"Bye Magdalene" he'd say as they walked out towards the car

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"You know what?" Maggie would say, her credit card floating out of her pocket and towards the register. "I'll pay for it, it's on the house" she'd say, winking at her and then waving at the owner of the store. "Bye Johan!"

"Wow, you actually knew that guy?" Penelope asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Magdalene nodded. "Yep, dad did a book signing here, and I had an interview with an online news thing called Gawker. Dad did the book signing in Johan's store, and it gave him some really good business that he can have lull periods like this and it doesn't even hurt him. I'm kind of like a celebrity, but i'm not?" she'd say as they got in the car. Maggie's hands were barely on the wheel, and one could see that she was using her power to drive the car

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Magdalene nodded. "Yep, dad did a book signing here, and I  had an interview with an online news thing called Gawker. Dad did the book signing in Johan's store, and it gave him some really good business that he can have lull periods like this and it doesn't even hurt him.  I'm kind of like a celebrity, but i'm not?" she'd say as they got in the car. Maggie's hands were barely on the wheel, and one could see that she was using her power to drive the car
Lara looks at the books she bought and starts reading the book on energy asborbers  saying in firm tone.

Lara: okay now let's see if I can find that doofus power in this book.  let's see pure energy absorption ,  electricity absorption,  energy redirection , energy transferal ,  fire absorption , life-force absorption , magical energy absorption , Physical Redirection , solar energy absorption , spiritual energy absorption , capacitor , energized body , kinetic energy absorption- associate  Impact absorption & redirection.   yeah I knew that  Nash ability was in this book right on the page about  kinetic energy absorption.

Emilia: big sis why did you get that book on energy asborbers just to see if Nashy's power was in it?

Lara: cause I want to make sure that doofus isn't as invincible as he thinks he is

Jezebel ( looking at the book Lara is reading) well according to what it says on that page you're reading  the guy you're talking about might as well be invincible.

Lara: I refuse to believe that doofus is invincible , Nash has to have a limit on his ability.

Lara shows Maggie and Penelope the section she's reading on kinetic energy absorption which is about  Impact absorption & redirection.

more_horiz
"That's nice and all Lara but I've read it already and if you didn't notice I am driving so maybe shoving the book in my face isn't a good idea?" Maggie would ask, not taking her eyes off the road or even letting on that she wasn't usisng her hands to drive

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Magdalene nodded. "Yep, dad did a book signing here, and I  had an interview with an online news thing called Gawker. Dad did the book signing in Johan's store, and it gave him some really good business that he can have lull periods like this and it doesn't even hurt him.  I'm kind of like a celebrity, but i'm not?" she'd say as they got in the car. Maggie's hands were barely on the wheel, and one could see that she was using her power to drive the car
Lara looks at the books she bought and starts reading the book on energy asborbers  saying in firm tone.

Lara: okay now let's see if I can find that doofus power in this book.  let's see pure energy absorption ,  electricity absorption,  energy redirection , energy transferal ,  fire absorption , life-force absorption , magical energy absorption , Physical Redirection , solar energy absorption , spiritual energy absorption , capacitor , energized body , kinetic energy absorption- associate  Impact absorption & redirection.   yeah I knew that  Nash ability was in this book right on the page about  kinetic energy absorption.

Emilia: big sis why did you get that book on energy asborbers just to see if Nashy's power was in it?

Lara: cause I want to make sure that doofus isn't as invincible as he thinks he is

Jezebel ( looking at the book Lara is reading) well according to what it says on that page you're reading  the guy you're talking about might as well be invincible.

Lara: I refuse to believe that doofus is invincible , Nash has to have a limit  on his ability.  

Lara shows Maggie and Penelope the section she's reading on kinetic energy absorption which is about  Impact absorption & redirection.

"You know, Burst has that power + super speed. You could always talk to him."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lara: I refuse to believe that doofus is invincible , Nash has to have a limit  on his ability.  

Lara: I don't know who this Burst is but I will talk to him thank you Pen. ( starts reading the book on matter state manipulation) okay let's see there are four type of matter state manipulators, Solid Manipulator, Liquid Manipulator that's me, Gas Manipulator and Plasma manipulator. well that's obvious it's not like they would be more than four, there's only four states of matter.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lara:  I don't know who this Burst is but I will talk to him thank you Pen. ( starts reading the book on matter state manipulation) okay let's see there are four type of matter state manipulators, Solid Manipulator, Liquid Manipulator that's me, Gas Manipulator and Plasma manipulator.  well that's obvious it's not like they would be more than four, there's only four states of matter.

"You ever thought about doing books on tape Lara?" Maggie would ask as they arrived at the Institute and got out of the car, Maggie holding Jezebel's hand and opening the door for Lara, Emilia and her new puppy. She'd walk towards her dad's study and he'd gleam from her thought sand Jezebel's what happened

"Oooookay, so, Jezebel, what would you like to do?" he'd ask her

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lara:  I don't know who this Burst is but I will talk to him thank you Pen. ( starts reading the book on matter state manipulation) okay let's see there are four type of matter state manipulators, Solid Manipulator, Liquid Manipulator that's me, Gas Manipulator and Plasma manipulator.  well that's obvious it's not like they would be more than four, there's only four states of matter.

"You ever thought about doing books on tape Lara?" Maggie would ask as they arrived at the Institute and got out of the car, Maggie holding Jezebel's hand and opening the door for Lara, Emilia and her new puppy. She'd walk towards her dad's study and he'd gleam from her thought sand Jezebel's what happened

Lara: nope

Jezebel: well I would like to be somewhere safe. also this girl with green hair was reading this book on Matter State manipulators , and I was wonder if you knew who the most powerful one of those four manipulators in this book might be ( shows Halworth the book on matter state manipulation)?

Nash rushes into Halworth's room saying in excited tone.

Nash: hey you won't guess what I found, it was the most awesomeness dog ever! you have to see it's something special. I was outside and boom there it was a full bred German Shepard that shot balls of fire from it's mouth after I gave it a hot chill pepper. that and it did a 360 degree back flip like 50 feet in the air.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jezebel: well I would like to be somewhere safe.  also this girl with green hair was reading this book on Matter State manipulators , and I was wonder if you knew who the most powerful one of those four manipulators in this book might be  ( shows Halworth the book on matter state manipulation)?

Nash rushes into   Halworth's room saying in excited tone.

Nash: hey you won't guess what I found, it was the most awesomeness dog ever! you have to see it's something special.  I was outside and boom there it was a full bred German Shepard that shot balls of fire from it's mouth after I gave it a hot chill pepper.  that and it did a 360 degree back flip like 50 feet in the air.  
Dr. Halworth nodded. "I can tell you the first thing is cleared, you can stay here, however I still need to mull things over so you might have to accompany me to court a few times so that you can STAY here, okay? The second thing is classified information that I can't tell you so I'm sorry, it's not information you should or would like to be privy to, trust me on this young lady"

Nash would find that no one was listening to him, and that no one was IN Halworth's room or so it seemed

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jezebel: well I would like to be somewhere safe.  also this girl with green hair was reading this book on Matter State manipulators , and I was wonder if you knew who the most powerful one of those four manipulators in this book might be  ( shows Halworth the book on matter state manipulation)?

Nash rushes into   Halworth's room saying in excited tone.

Nash: hey you won't guess what I found, it was the most awesomeness dog ever! you have to see it's something special.  I was outside and boom there it was a full bred German Shepard that shot balls of fire from it's mouth after I gave it a hot chill pepper.  that and it did a 360 degree back flip like 50 feet in the air.  
Dr. Halworth nodded. "I can tell you the first thing is cleared, you can stay here, however I still need to mull things over so you might have to accompany me to court a few times so that you can STAY here, okay? The second thing is classified information that I can't tell you so I'm sorry, it's not information you should or would like to be privy to, trust me on this young lady"

Nash would find that no one was listening to him, and that no one was IN Halworth's room or so it seemed

Jezebel: sure thing, and I trust you.  that green hair girl also  had this book on psychics and this book title Spatial  powers. also this another girl said that a meteor crash into Stridayxa City. but the thing is it wasn't a meteor it was this alien artifact that exploded with chemicals. I even saw a picture of what it look like on the news.

grabs a piece of paper and draws Halworth a picture of what the alien artifact look like.

the Alien Artifact

NuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 19 17341

Nash: hmm it seems no one's here well I guess that just means of have to run down the halls and holler as loud as a can! ( Running down the halls and holler really loud) hey everyone come outside there's this Awesome dog outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really you all have to see it, a give it a hot chill pepper and it shot fire balls from it's mouth and even did a 360 degree back flip in the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
"how would you feel about showing this picture to a group of friends I have?" Halworth would ask Jezebel

Nash would see NO ONE was in the halls, except for that same dog he saw, running towards him and breathing fire, growing inch after inch as it angrily rushed towards Nash

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"how would you feel about showing this picture to a group of friends I have?" Halworth would ask Jezebel

Nash would see NO ONE was in the halls, except for that same dog he saw, running towards him and breathing fire, growing inch after inch as it angrily rushed towards Nash

OT: Froggy I just want to say that the dog Nash saw is this dog the one who has the Digestive Assimilation ability , and since the only thing it at was a chili pepper   it can only shoot fire balls, so no growing.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t74p225-nucau-lion#22930

Jezebel: sure ? oh and I have the book on Spatial  powers I guess I'm supposed to look at it. ( reads through the book.  there sure are a lot of powers in this book ( skimming through the book).

Jezebel skims through the book until she spots a section that reads Matter Substitution and shows it to Halworth saying in firm tone.

Jezebel: I believe this is the power I have.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: Froggy I just want to say that the dog Nash saw is this dog the one who has the Digestive Assimilation ability , and since the only thing it at was a chili pepper   it can only shoot fire balls, so no growing.

Jezebel: sure ? oh and I have the book on Spatial  powers I guess I'm supposed to look at it. ( reads through the book.  there sure are a lot of powers in this book ( skimming through the book).

Jezebel skims through the book until she spots a section that reads Matter Substitution and shows it to Halworth saying in firm tone.

OT: maybe that should clue you in it is NOT the dog he's seeing? Wink

"I've read the book before, and yes there are a number of powers in there, and you're right, good to see you're less disoriented now Jezebel"

As the dog grew, a bone chilling, fearsome growl is all Nash would hear as a laser formed in it's mouth

Meanwhile Specs seemed to report the dog to LION and returned it to it's proper owner

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: maybe that should clue you in it is NOT the dog he's seeing? Wink

"I've read the book before, and yes there are a number of powers in there, and you're right, good to see you're less disoriented now Jezebel"

As the dog grew, a bone chilling, fearsome growl is all Nash would hear as a laser formed in it's mouth

Meanwhile Specs seemed to report the dog to LION and returned it to it's proper owner

Jezebel:  thanks , and those powers in the book all seem to be base on manipulating or distorting space and its aspects.

Nash:  a laser huh, well i'm not scare I'm invincible thanks to my ability.

meanwhile Lara finds Burst and says to him in firm tone.

Lara: you must be Burst, Pen told me I should talk to you.  Okay there's this boy I know name Nash who has Impact absorption & redirection, and what I want to know is does the ability have a limit? ( hears ring on her phone and answers it ) oh hi Mcgalister , huh you got some footage for me to see and it's about Stridayxa City , wait why are you going to show me this?

Mcgalister ( phone): cause this is Halworth's school, and the  footage will only be sent here now look up  the footage will appear above you.

Lara looks up and sees a holographic screen appear on the ceiling which begins to show surveillance footage of  Stridayxa City and  Lara watches thinking to herself.

Lara:  ( so Saskourara's friend Charles has the power  to transform any body part into a weapon or become one. his friend Adam has the  power to  separate his body into multiple parts and control them freely and set them on fire.) ( Vanessa's friend has power to temporarily gain superhuman abilities by drinking copius amounts well that's a bizarre  power. )

(her friend Wiggie Wyon has the  power to create   explosions. ) ( Saskourara friend  ??? Frankenstein  has power to ??? . ) ( hmm so it looks like all the popular human teens of  Stridayxa high and the popular kids of Stridayxa middle  were empowered by the alien artifact explosion.) (  Helga Frankenstein has the power to infuse objects with pure energy. )

(Jezebel  Paterson hmm  so that's what her power is, Patrick flows has the power to create weapons by shaping existing energy.)  (Julius Hopper has the power is to reflect powers, Chuck Hopper has the power to   make any layer or surface much harder  probably through   rearranged atoms & molecules  I  bet. ) (Ayana  Wilson has the power to  generate extra body parts of her self on her body, others and any other surface.  )

(oh and Ayana's last name isn't Wilson  it's Vires and she's the princess of a kingdom called   Luxteravial which is on a island called Rhazorn which is a continent, huh a eight continent well that's big news.)

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Nash then feels himself given an atomic wedgie as the laser passes right through him, his underwear over his head, with giggling heard

Burst, after the shitload of exposition, answers Lara's question. "Yeah hes not invincible, he's tough but not completely invincible...now what was the whole f*## exposition about and why do you, a ten year old girl have all these ties with LION?"

Maggie looks at Burst as if to say don't ask that because this girl can talk talk talk talk but it's too late..

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply