ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Epic Power Rangers RP Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionEpic Power Rangers RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: Epic Power Rangers RP Thread

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Wow"Kimberly said unsure what to make of the incident" Hope the astronauts are ok"

"Likewise Kim" Zack said

Inside Ernie's Bar

"Dude did you see that"Skull, after recovering from the elbow attack by Trini, said to Bulk"I'm telling you this is it man. A sign of an alien invasion

Bulk scoffed. "You've been watching too many movies Skull. Aliens aren't real and even if they are." He pounded his fist into his hand."They'll stay out of Angel Grove if they know what's good for them."

"They reported back in." Jason pointed out. He thought about this some more. "Billy, any ideas what could cause distortion like that?"

Skull smiled confidently in saying"Yeah no E.T has ever had the guts to actually land on our turf"

"Probably the space shuttle suffered from some kind of enviormental mishap or some form of technical malfunction" Billy theorized

Kimberly handed Trini her jacket"Lifesaver" she complemented then wrapped an arm around her"Going to be ok?" Trini nods" Yeah just a little freaked from all of that"

"This may sound kinda silly but Skull would keep going on about the possibility of an alien invasion. Think thats whats going on?" Zack asked Sarah

descriptionEpic Power Rangers RP Thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: Epic Power Rangers RP Thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Wow"Kimberly said unsure what to make of the incident" Hope the astronauts are ok"

"Likewise Kim" Zack said

Inside Ernie's Bar

"Dude did you see that"Skull, after recovering from the elbow attack by Trini, said to Bulk"I'm telling you this is it man. A sign of an alien invasion

Bulk scoffed. "You've been watching too many movies Skull. Aliens aren't real and even if they are." He pounded his fist into his hand."They'll stay out of Angel Grove if they know what's good for them."

"They reported back in." Jason pointed out. He thought about this some more. "Billy, any ideas what could cause distortion like that?"

Skull smiled confidently in saying"Yeah no E.T has ever had the guts to actually land on our turf"

"Probably the space shuttle suffered from some kind of enviormental mishap or some form of technical malfunction" Billy theorized

Kimberly handed Trini her jacket"Lifesaver" she complemented then wrapped an arm around her"Going to be ok?" Trini nods" Yeah just a little freaked from all of that"

"This may sound kinda silly but Skull would keep going on about the possibility of an alien invasion. Think thats whats going on?" Zack asked Sarah

"That's my boy!" Bulk smiled. "Come on, let's get some food."

"Mmmm...I don't think so, I mean, makind has been trying to contact aliens for years right? Nothing and now they just happen to attack?" Sarah reasoned. "Besides, that canister thing, whatever it was, wasn't very big, so even if it is one, how tough can they be?"

"Makes sense." Jason said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Likewise Kim" Zack said

Inside Ernie's Bar

"Mmmm...I don't think so, I mean, makind has been trying to contact aliens for years right? Nothing and now they just happen to attack?" Sarah reasoned. "Besides, that canister thing, whatever it was, wasn't very big, so even if it is one, how tough can they be?"

"Might need a moment. Still under the effects of that sneak attack Trini gave me"Skull said

"I think theres a logical explaination that could have happen than aliens invading" Billy said"Besides if something bad has happened they would have announced it by now"

"Good point" Kimberly said

"And besides we are talking about a theory made up by Skull here" Trini said

more_horiz

Bandora observed the landing craft.

"Come on, work, work! What is going on out th-"

"Hi. I'm Bandora." The Sorceress said as she appeared inside.

"Oh hi, I'm just looking for m-WHAT?!"

Bandora smiled and pressed a finger to the console. "Interesting equipment. And yet....so easily to manipulate..."

"Kimmy!" Sarah said to her. "You've gotta get back into the fitness room. The landing video just went crazy."

The teens observed the TV which then turned on to show astronauts standing in front of the shuttle. "...And so, yeah, sorry about Mission Control. Just a technical glitch. The Canister was empty. We're gonna look around for the moon rocks and then come on home."

Jason sighed with relief and said a silent prayer for them all.

"What the....what the hell are you doing?!" The pilot demanded and punched at her stomach as hard as he could.
Bandora didn't even notice him at first. "And that should take care of that. Just in case HE'S down on Earth...I don't want to reveal myself just yet.." She looked down to look at the man and she saw his hand and arm were being pulled into her as the man struggled. She shrugged. "It's been 10,000 years. I needed a snack."

She exited the shuttle as the man's feet disappeared into her. "So! How is everybody doing?" She asked her team. "Sleep well?"

Epic Power Rangers RP Thread - Page 2 2zrixvt
Razz Laughing

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Likewise Kim" Zack said

Inside Ernie's Bar

"Might need a moment. Still under the effects of that sneak attack Trini gave me"Skull said

"I think theres a logical explaination that could have happen than aliens invading" Billy said"Besides if something bad has happened they would have announced it by now"

The team had a laugh at that.

"Take your time man. We ain't going nowhere."

Bandora Palace

Finster nearly cried tears of joy from finding his old workshop again. Everything was as he had left it all those years ago. During his long sleep he had often dreamed of seeing it again, of molding the clay into their soldiers and watching with pride as they battled the best soldiers from around the Galaxy. His favorite creations of course were the Putty Patrollers, made from space clay, they were loyal, never questioned orders and would fight to the last. Their language was added in by Finster himself. Bandora approved so he kept it in. Smiling, Finster checked the supply of the clay. Everything looked good so he got to work on making some putties.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Likewise Kim" Zack said

Inside Ernie's Bar

Bandora Palace

Finster nearly cried tears of joy from finding his old workshop again. Everything was as he had left it all those years ago. During his long sleep he had often dreamed of seeing it again, of molding the clay into their soldiers and watching with pride as they battled the best soldiers from around the Galaxy. His favorite creations of course were the Putty Patrollers, made from space clay, they were loyal, never questioned orders and would fight to the last. Their language was added in by Finster himself. Bandora approved so he kept it in. Smiling, Finster checked the supply of the clay. Everything looked good so he got to work on making some putties.

D'Argo wasted no time taking apard the space shuttle, seeing if theres any interesting parts that he could find, eager to see what he could create in the lab with this.

Goldar patrolled the Palace, he opened a secret containment in the east wing and he entered the trophy room"Good it's still here." he sees the various weapons he had aquired from his fallen enemies, the one from The Hydro Sceptor from a warrior in Aquitar is one of the items he cherished most.

more_horiz
holy cow this exploded

with a vengeance Shocked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Likewise Kim" Zack said

Inside Ernie's Bar

Bandora Palace

D'Argo wasted no time taking apard the space shuttle, seeing if theres any interesting parts that he could find, eager to see what he could create in the lab with this.

Goldar patrolled the Palace, he opened a secret containment in the east wing and he entered the trophy room"Good it's still here." he sees the various weapons he had aquired from his fallen enemies, the one from The Hydro Sceptor from a warrior in Aquitar is one of the items he cherished most.

Baboo opened the door to his chemistry room. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing everything right. He was and laughed evilly. "DADDY's HOME!" Baboo cheered and started checking his chemicals.

Bandora walked into her throne room and thumped on the floor twice, causing a wind to blow around her that got rid of the dust. She sat down on her throne. "Ohhhh yes, I've needed this."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
holy cow this exploded

with a vengeance Shocked

Well when you have a loony fan and Legato working together on it...

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
holy cow this exploded

with a vengeance Shocked

Well when you have a loony fan and Legato working together on it...

What he said Very Happy

How do you like D'Argo and Goldar so far?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Likewise Kim" Zack said

Inside Ernie's Bar

Bandora Palace

Baboo opened the door to his chemistry room. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing everything right. He was and laughed evilly. "DADDY's HOME!" Baboo cheered and started checking his chemicals.

Bandora walked into her throne room and thumped on the floor twice, causing a wind to blow around her that got rid of the dust. She sat down on her throne. "Ohhhh yes, I've needed this."

D'Argo wheeled the scrap in the lab" They may be primitives but I see potential in this stuff"

more_horiz
IT's kind of like i'm watching the show again

and Goldar is a lot more menacing. Not as goofy as the later episodes I watched, you know?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

and Goldar is a lot more menacing. Not as goofy as the later episodes I watched, you know?

As part of the plan, wait till he really cut loose in a arc dedicated to him Wink

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

There's a reason fans prefer Season 1 Goldar.
http://www.myspace.com/video/david/mighty-morphin-power-rangers-1x49-return-of-an-old-friend-pa/51787686
He was a scary threat back then.
Also way more of a dick.

more_horiz
Out of curiosity how do you like D'Argo so far?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As part of the plan, wait till he really cut loose in a arc dedicated to him Wink

Also, his wife.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/142/e/9/scorpina_lami_by_edgeling-d1qj87p.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/images/i/2003/46/4/f/Scorpina_Revised.jpg
In a nod to Zyuranger, he and Scorpina are husband and wife in this continuity.
We'll meet her during the Green With Evil Arc.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Out of curiosity how do you like D'Argo so far?

Waaay more competent then Squatt. Laughing

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Also, his wife.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/142/e/9/scorpina_lami_by_edgeling-d1qj87p.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/images/i/2003/46/4/f/Scorpina_Revised.jpg
In a nod to Zyuranger, he and Scorpina are husband and wife in this continuity.
We'll meet her during the Green With Evil Arc.

Interesting fact Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Likewise Kim" Zack said

Inside Ernie's Bar

Bandora Palace

D'Argo wheeled the scrap in the lab" They may be primitives but I see potential in this stuff"

Baboo rubbed his hands together gleefuly. "Maybe we could make a bomb out of it!"

more_horiz

"I'd call it a ten. The outfit showcased your form nicely" Skull said with a grin

Kimberly inwardly rolled her eyes and picked up her gym bag

"Classy Skull, very classy" Trini responded

"What can I say, I'm a man of class"Skull responded

Interesting fact #2: Skull is in fact more classy then he lets on. In the original series he's a trained pianist, good enough to give a concert that even Bulk got into it.

more_horiz
After sculpting a dozen putties out of the clay, Finster loaded them onto the tray and then placed the tray into the Monster Matic machine, set the dials and then pulled the lever. The machine worked perfectly. Horrible sounds came out of the machine as it shook and shaked and red steam sprayed out of it. A large bulge came down the machine and it belched out smoke and fire. When the smoke cleared the Putty Patrollers stood at attention. Finster beamed with pride.

"My Queen!"

"Yes Finster?"

"As you've requested, the Putty Patrollers are ready. Behold!"
Bandora smiled as the foot soldiers kneeled before her. "Ahh, excellent work. It's good to see that you haven't lost your touch my old friend. Of course, we should test them just to be sure...Goldar!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
After sculpting a dozen putties out of the clay, Finster loaded them onto the tray and then placed the tray into the Monster Matic machine, set the dials and then pulled the lever. The machine worked perfectly. Horrible sounds came out of the machine as it shook and shaked and red steam sprayed out of it. A large bulge came down the machine and it belched out smoke and fire. When the smoke cleared the Putty Patrollers stood at attention. Finster beamed with pride.

"My Queen!"

"Yes Finster?"

Bandora smiled as the foot soldiers kneeled before her. "Ahh, excellent work. It's good to see that you haven't lost your touch my old friend. Of course, we should test them just to be sure...Goldar!"

Goldar entered the throne room"Mistress Bandora" he bowed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"My Queen!"

"Yes Finster?"

"I'd like you test these putties in combat. We need to be sure you're in fighting shape and that they work after all." Bandora said. "Putties, your orders: Attack Goldar with intent to kill."

The putties stood up and surrounded him.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"My Queen!"

"Yes Finster?"

"I'd like you test these putties in combat. We need to be sure you're in fighting shape and that they work after all." Bandora said. "Putties, your orders: Attack Goldar with intent to kill."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmEVOhbhkTw&feature=related

Goldar cracked his neck then took charge, he evaded a punch delivered by a Puttie and countered with a backfist across the face that sent sparks flying along with the Puttie. A group of Putties attempted to gang attack him but Goldar delivered a vicious punch to the chest that sent one Puttie flying and knocked right into a group of Putties

Taking a break from the lab D'Argo watches the fight

Goldar kneeled down and punched a Puttie in the stomach then sweeped him to the ground then pounched him and gave an forearm shot to the throat. He blocked a face punch from another one then bit into his arm when he tried to deliver another. He clamped down and with one good yank we see a face shot of the Puttie yell in intense pain then Goldar brought both fist to the side of his head and sparks flew as Goldar crushed his head in. He turned to another Puttie and spits an arm at him. He brought his hand up at the Puttie and motioned him to come forward. The Puttie proceeded to punch him but there was nothing that he threw that Goldar couldn't defend against then he kneed the Puttie to the stomack and brought an elbow down at the back of the neck. The Puttie crashes and lies limp on the ground

He grabed a charging Puttie by the throat then pulls him into a choke hold. He stares the Puttie before him in the eyes while holding the other one"Make a move" he dares the other Puttie studying him to see how he'll respond. Noticing the hesitation he snaps the neck of one Puttie then flies at the last remaining one and hits his stomach head first. He picks the final Puttie up and gives a spinning neckbreaker onto the marble floor and a few repeated punches to the chest. With a low growl he took a few deep breaths then stood up. Facing Bandora he bowed"Needs more savagery"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"My Queen!"

"Yes Finster?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmEVOhbhkTw&feature=related

Goldar cracked his neck then took charge, he evaded a punch delivered by a Puttie and countered with a backfist across the face that sent sparks flying along with the Puttie. A group of Putties attempted to gang attack him but Goldar delivered a vicious punch to the chest that sent one Puttie flying and knocked right into a group of Putties

Taking a break from the lab D'Argo watches the fight

Goldar kneeled down and punched a Puttie in the stomach then sweeped him to the ground then pounched him and gave an forearm shot to the throat. He blocked a face punch from another one then bit into his arm when he tried to deliver another. He clamped down and with one good yank we see a face shot of the Puttie yell in intense pain then Goldar brought both fist to the side of his head and sparks flew as Goldar crushed his head in. He turned to another Puttie and spits an arm at him. He brought his hand up at the Puttie and motioned him to come forward. The Puttie proceeded to punch him but there was nothing that he threw that Goldar couldn't defend against then he kneed the Puttie to the stomack and brought an elbow down at the back of the neck. The Puttie crashes and lies limp on the ground

He grabed a charging Puttie by the throat then pulls him into a choke hold. He stares the Puttie before him in the eyes while holding the other one"Make a move" he dares the other Puttie studying him to see how he'll respond. Noticing the hesitation he snaps the neck of one Puttie then flies at the last remaining one and hits his stomach head first. He picks the final Puttie up and gives a spinning neckbreaker onto the marble floor and a few repeated punches to the chest. With a low growl he took a few deep breaths then stood up. Facing Bandora he bowed"Needs more savagery"

"You or them?" Finster joked.

Bandora applauded. "Excellent work Goldar! I am delighted to see you have kept your edge. Finster, you heard him. I want no fear or hesitation."

"Of course my Queen. I shall resume my work immediately." He bowed and walked to the workshop, high fiving Goldar on the way.

Baboo smiled. "I never get tired of seeing that."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply