ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard: Concept ideas

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionStoryboard: Concept ideas - Page 2 EmptyRe: Storyboard: Concept ideas

more_horiz
The Winchester's vs Slender Man

A Ninja vs Jeff the Killer: Who's Hunting Who?

Jeff vs Michael Myers

Captain Justice and Nemesis discussing the upcoming wars.

descriptionStoryboard: Concept ideas - Page 2 EmptyRe: Storyboard: Concept ideas

more_horiz
Chou trolling (RPG too.)

:It was a simple band, a warrior princess, her druidess friend, her daughter and two fighters. they were male, a man and nephew. They were like Sayians but wolf like. Rped by same guy. The Chou? He was the magic user! Not a puny wizard though, a mix of both. They discover my plan and how it worked. As to how? He took the daughter's virginity away in the lake of the Moon, granting virgin blood Goddess like power, and in reality restores it. So she was now full of power, myself? Got some of the charge, vampire style. And boosting my cause further.:

Daughter: He made me a Goddess, by screwing me.

Druidess: What!? How dare you do that to my daughter you bad man!

Me: What!? I just did her a favor! I did YOU a favor, why is everyone mad about this? Hell i think the best piece of ass is the princess, personally."

Princess: You.. Slept with us all!?

Me: Yes, didn't you know that? Oh well. Still ladies, and mutts. I do not want to be bad, really, just thought it would be interesting, to spice things up. And my gambit paid off.

Princess: How dare you! Thinking you are a God!

Me: I am no God, No Devil. I am better than that.

Warrior: It's gone too far, I am going to kick your ass for this.

Nephew: Yeah!! We'll take you on.

Me: Guys.... ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!?!?!! Do you know who the fuck I am!!?! You never defeated me, before.. With your powers, and now?/ NOW!!!??? I'll let you in on a secret, your power is not going to do shit against me. I killed a Super Sayian in self defense, and your doggie wannabes! :Tosses doggie treats at them.:

But yeha, you do not know how this works!!! YOUR NOT GOING TO WIN!!!!!! So, your just ticked off I slept with your lady friends and you did not.

Warrior:... Bastard *Goes Transforming, new hair, bone growths.*

Me:Awww, is that supposed to scare me? I'll take you on, Hell, little Miss Goddess cannot do shit to me! And you two wanna fight ME!?!!? Are you.. Stupid or something!?

Nephew: your not strong, you pretend your strong. :Punch, to the face.:

:Afterwards, it shows I had not moved.: "I... Am going to send you losers to HELL!!!!"

:Glows and extends his right hand, it glows a eerie goal.:

" Reality Program number three! Open your gates to me!!!"

:As it glows, and soon his aura explodes out, he has.. Combat tentacles, of LIGHT.:

The rest: o.O

Me: Yeah.. Your fucked. :Cue battle, in the end killed the kid, by shoving a tentacle down his throat and pulling out his lungs, and beats wolf guy DOWN. Princess suicides herself. I spare the other two, and left.:

more_horiz
John McClane, Merle and Daryl killing Zombies.

The God of Destruction, Bills, vs Mr.Popo.

more_horiz
Quantum's Dr.Insidious, Nemesis, Marnie, and Paladia review Star Wars: A New Hope

Nemesis's reaction to the Death Star scene would be priceless!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Quantum's Dr.Insidious, Nemesis, Marnie, and Paladia review Star Wars: A New Hope

Nemesis's reaction to the Death Star scene would be priceless!

YES! Very Happy

more_horiz
John McClane vs Slender Man.
"Yippie-Ki-Yay Slenderf-er." Cool

more_horiz
mech story about the war of the "gods"

gods being special mobile suits

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
John McClane vs Slender Man.
"Yippie-Ki-Yay Slenderf-er." Cool

Jeff The Killer vs Hit Girl
"Go To Sleep C**ksucker!!!" Very Happy

more_horiz
The Protectors and Valor(CAU Prime X-Over)

Synopsis: During the fight with Harbinger, Lightspeed in is defining act to take the threat down unleashed his maximum speed limit to the point that he broke the speed barrier and managed to weaken the alien threat enough for his teammates to get the win. The victory however was a bittersweet one. Venice is still destroyed and they lost their teammate.

Lightspeed, due to the effects of breaking the speed barrier, found himself transported to another world where the Nazis have won and took over the world. To make things even more worse he is literally powerless

With Lightspeed lost somewhere The Protectors and a few members of The Justice Legion embark on a search mission to find Lightspeed and bring him back

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Protectors and Valor(CAU Prime X-Over)

Synopsis: During the fight with Harbinger, Lightspeed in is defining act to take the threat down unleashed his maximum speed limit to the point that he broke the speed barrier and managed to weaken the alien threat enough for his teammates to get the win. The victory however was a bittersweet one. Venice is still destroyed and they lost their teammate.

Lightspeed, due to the effects of breaking the speed barrier, found himself transported to another world where the Nazis have won and took over the world. To make things even more worse he is literally powerless

With Lightspeed lost somewhere The Protectors and a few members of The Justice Legion embark on a search mission to find Lightspeed and bring him back

HELL YEAH! Very Happy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
mech story about the war of the "gods"

gods being special mobile suits

One of my rpgs is that.

" Clash Of The Metal Idols."

Plot: Reality, is in fact controlled by gigiantic machines, whos "coding" affects reality. The Master 'idol" time is up. So all the "Metal Idols" go to Earth. To select pilots to pilot them, based on their hearts/minds/souls.

Because the last one standing, becomes Master Gear/God in Metal form."

The problem is my system is PVP. But yeah was considering doing a story for it.

Edit: The Metal Idols are "HUGE" by the way.

more_horiz
An Arkham Security Guard finally gets utterly fed up with the Joker constantly escaping and slaughtering his fellow guards and the innocents of Gotham, loads up gun, goes to Joker's cell, opens it up and just shoots him in the head and then surrenders when the other guards arrive and willingly goes to court for it.
Because to be quite frank, it's time he went bye bye.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ComicBook/DeathOfTheFamily
And if the Batman won't do it, and the courts won't do it, do it yourself.

"You didn't kill Andrew, and he came back and killed Mom. You were in a room with the Governor, and you let him go, and then he killed Merle. I did what I had to do. Now, go … so he doesn't kill any more of us,"

-Carl Grimes.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
An Arkham Security Guard finally gets utterly fed up with the Joker constantly escaping and slaughtering his fellow guards and the innocents of Gotham, loads up gun, goes to Joker's cell, opens it up and just shoots him in the head and then surrenders when the other guards arrive and willingly goes to court for it.

"You didn't kill Andrew, and he came back and killed Mom. You were in a room with the Governor, and you let him go, and then he killed Merle. I did what I had to do. Now, go … so he doesn't kill any more of us,"

-Carl Grimes.

There is doing what one has to do and there is being a heartless sociopath

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

-Carl Grimes.

There is doing what one has to do and there is being a heartless sociopath

Oh I know, but the guard in the story is doing what he has to do since nobody is willing to put the animal down. He willingly surrenders when the other guards surround him, willing goes to court and is perfectly willing to face the full punishment of the law if that's what the jury decides, because he knows that he made the world a hell of a lot safer by taking Joker out of it.

more_horiz
what if harley paid the guy to do it?

:O
like, after all this time, mr. j finally trampled on her and she has had ENOUGH

more_horiz

Here's one somebody just has to write: The Justice Patrol Abridged Series.
Laughing

more_horiz
Another, great, utterly terrifying idea.

The New Jigsaw Killer
Storyboard: Concept ideas - Page 2 2zgf210

more_horiz
Deadpool reads and reviews Slash Fanfiction

more_horiz
Here's an awesome one: The Justice League travel to the Hunger Games-verse and beat the absolute s-t out of the rapist bastards in The Capital. No killing of course, just giving everyone in the capital the beating they deserve and then freeing the districts and giving everybody food and such. Also, Supes destroys their games technology.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Here's an awesome one: The Justice League travel to the Hunger Games-verse and beat the absolute s-t out of the rapist bastards in The Capital. No killing of course, just giving everyone in the capital the beating they deserve and then freeing the districts and giving everybody food and such. Also, Supes destroys their games technology.

Heck, thinking about it, the League winning without killing anybody would essentially be one big middle finger to the way the Capital did things.

more_horiz
I got one last idea for a rpg. (As the rest are board games, play them every once in a while.)

Children of the Stars: Sci Fi Sand Box space stuff.

To create your race and stuff. It's a short quiz to what you think is cool.

Nuff said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Here's an awesome one: The Justice League travel to the Hunger Games-verse and beat the absolute s-t out of the rapist bastards in The Capital. No killing of course, just giving everyone in the capital the beating they deserve and then freeing the districts and giving everybody food and such. Also,Batman destroys their games technology.

Fixed it!

As long as they don't reach Justice Lords territory I'm all for that.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Here's an awesome one: The Justice League travel to the Hunger Games-verse and beat the absolute s-t out of the rapist bastards in The Capital. No killing of course, just giving everyone in the capital the beating they deserve and then freeing the districts and giving everybody food and such. Also,Batman destroys their games technology.

Fixed it!

As long as they don't reach Justice Lords territory I'm all for that.

Of course they won't. As I said in the previous page, winning without killing anybody would be one of the biggest middle fingers they could give to the Capital.

more_horiz
speaking of DC....

Batman meets Vash the Stampede.
LOVE AND PEACE! cheers

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
speaking of DC....

Batman meets Vash the Stampede.
LOVE AND PEACE! cheers

The things he would do with that tech.

Also...An Avengers vs X-Men Parody

Both Avengers and X-Man face eachother in an epic battle of...Capture The Flag

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply