ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Quantum: Ultra Girl

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionQuantum: Ultra Girl - Page 8 EmptyRe: Quantum: Ultra Girl

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Of course" New York said then asked Arizona" Hows North Dakota?"

Carmilla just nods then Leon got Faith's call from the radio(This is probably what Velocity Lass is talking about) he looked at the others" Come on"

Louisiana went into the room where California was patching up North Dakota's wounds, she glanced at him" Well don't stand there, use your healing magic on her"

"That's a vampire bite, healing magic doesn't work" Louisiana said

" You've got to do something!!" California said franatically

"We can close up the wound, least long enough till we take her to Labyrinth" Louisiana offered

California nods

"I could try cauterizing the wound." Arizona offered. "Dakota hasn't lost all his blood yet and if she didn't give him any of her blood, he can't turn right?"

Velocity Lass ran out and then back in with a first aid kit.

Dude put a hand on Leon and sped off with him, the trio arriving at the mansion. "Ohh My God...."

OT: She Smile

IC: "That depends on the kind of vampire she was dealing with. There are a lot of variations" Washington said then went up to California" Come on" He placed a hand on her shoulder, he then grabbed both of them firm yet gently" Let me go Washington"

Washington looked at her in the eyes with serious determination" She will be fine. She has been through too much and is too stubborn to go out like this"

"I can help her" California said

"By letting the others help her" Washington said then California looked at him for a moment

"Over here" Louisiana motioned Velocity Lass over to where North Dakota lays then called over to Arizona" Lets put that idea of yours into action"

Leon crouched over to where Artemis is, he checked to see if she's alive and silently thanked that he got a sign.

Arizona nodded and heated up his fingers just enough. Crouching down, he placed the fingers against Dakota's neck wounds. There was a sizzling and burning of the flesh but the wounds were cauterized successfully. "We need to bandage her up."

"This....this is too much." Dude said. "We need to get her to LION or the School. They can help her."

Louisiana proceeded with the final touches in taking care of the wound then took the bandage that Velocity Lass gave then wrapped it around her neck" Thanks guys" Louisiana said to both Arizona and Velocity Lass then picked her up" I'm going to take her over to Labyrinth" he looked at Velocity Lass" Will you be ok here?"

Dude felt a comforting hand on his shoulder by Carmilla, she looked at Leon" He's right. Wendy could help her. She has healed Stronghold's wounds"

"I'll be fine." V.L. said. "Get him some help."

"S-t Strong got messed up too? Alright....okay......alright, Carm, you have the speed, get her to Halworth's. I'm going to go scout the city and see if I can find the others." He reached into a pocket and gave a comm to Leon. "If you find anything, call us immediately."

North Dakota's a female Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Hank rides in the ambulance with Oliver and Lara, only family were allowed but Oliver's insistence convinced them otherwise. Hank sits glancing at his hands and his clothes covered in Matt's blood, he could see his hands started to shake but he balled them into fist in an attempt to keep himself from falling apart. Their fears for Matt's safety matches his own, added to his own fear for Flannery's safety and hope that she's in much better condition

Hank got a call from one of the maids at the Armstead household.

"God in Heaven....what kind of animal would do this to our son?" Lara asked, tears streaming from her eyes.
"We-we'll find them.....we'll find the people responsible for this and tear them apart!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Hank rides in the ambulance with Oliver and Lara, only family were allowed but Oliver's insistence convinced them otherwise. Hank sits glancing at his hands and his clothes covered in Matt's blood, he could see his hands started to shake but he balled them into fist in an attempt to keep himself from falling apart. Their fears for Matt's safety matches his own, added to his own fear for Flannery's safety and hope that she's in much better condition

"God in Heaven....what kind of animal would do this to our son?" Lara asked, tears streaming from her eyes.
"We-we'll find them.....we'll find the people responsible for this and tear them apart!"

Hank snapped out of his thoughts as the cell rang, he answered it" Hello?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Um, is this Mister Hank? I-I thought you should now...Flannery is here. Summer found her and she was injured. We've done what we can and she is resting in her room now."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Um, is this Mister Hank? I-I thought you should now...Flannery is here. Summer found her and she was injured. We've done what we can and she is resting in her room now."

"Thank you" Hank said to the maid" Just make sure she's ok"

more_horiz
" I'm coming with you" California approached him then held on. Louisiana then transported North Dakota and California to Labyrinth

V.L felt a hand on her shoulder" Got a moment?" Washington asked her

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
" I'm coming with you" California approached him then held on. Louisiana then transported North Dakota and California to Labyrinth

V.L felt a hand on her shoulder" Got a moment?" Washington asked her

"Sure, what's up?"

more_horiz
Labyrinth...

As California and Louisiana arrived with South Dakota, they were greeted by Missouri. "Hello my friends, how have you been?" He noticed her. "I....okay, what happened? Who did it and where can I find them?"

more_horiz
Ophelia looked up as Carmella arrived back at the Institute. "Carm! Wait, is that Artemis? What happened?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Ophelia looked up as Carmella arrived back at the Institute. "Carm! Wait, is that Artemis? What happened?"

"I'll explain later Ophelia. Help me take her to the medical room" Carmilla said

more_horiz
"Hey" Hiro spotted Dude as he arrived at the Institute. Picking up something from him Hiro asked" Whats wrong?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'll explain later Ophelia. Help me take her to the medical room" Carmilla said

"Right. Guys we have a medical emergency!" Ophelia called to the others.

Hellin got a call from Sophia K.

Samael Aurelius looked out his office window with his arms crossed behind his back.

more_horiz
The Vatican

Professor James D'Mico were overseeing personal agents of his demolish the underground place where Dracula was once kept prisoner. One of the agents approached next to him" Ensure it doesn't get traced back to Labyrinth"

"Yes sir" The Agent bowed

"Apologies if this puts a damper on our vacation my dear" He said when he notices Robin D'Mico approaching

"No apologies necessary love" Robin said" Although I'd feel better when we get that bastard"

"I concur on that" Professor D'Mico said then he got a call on his cell" Greetings Ritter"

"Mr.D'Mico. I know you mentioned to not contact you unless it's an emergency and that's the reason why I've contacted you" Ritter said in which got Professor D'Mico's attention" Is Helena ok?"

"She's fine sir. However I cant say the same about Exodus City" Ritter commented

OT: The introduction of Helena's parents!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Samael Aurelius looked out his office window with his arms crossed behind his back.

Helena answered her phone" Hello?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Helena thank God! With all of the destruction and explosions, I got so scared for everybody so I've been calling around. Matthew isn't picking up, Hank's phone is busy, and Flannery is at Summer's. I don't know, but, I think she's in bad shape. I can't get Dinah on the line either!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Helena thank God! With all of the destruction and explosions, I got so scared for everybody so I've been calling around. Matthew isn't picking up, Hank's phone is busy, and Flannery is at Summer's. I don't know, but, I think she's in bad shape. I can't get Dinah on the line either!"

Helena stood up" How are Summer and Flannery?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I didn't get a solid answer from the maid. The most I've gathered is that Flannery's unconscious and Summer's sticking by her side." Sophia said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Shari." Aureius said. "Schedule a meeting with James D'amico."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yes sir" Shari bowed

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I didn't get a solid answer from the maid. The most I've gathered is that Flannery's unconscious and Summer's sticking by her side." Sophia said.

Helena put on her coat" I'm going to pick you up and we're going to check on Summer and Flannery"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Helena put on her coat" I'm going to pick you up and we're going to check on Summer and Flannery"

"Alright I'll...I'll be outside." Sophia said.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yes sir" Shari bowed

Samael nodded and resumed looking outside at the destruction in the city. "This has gone far enough."

more_horiz
After the agents have cleaned up the place Professor D'Mico called out" Once you've cleared the area return to your stationed area then gather your supplies. We're heading out"

"How is Helena?" Robin asked Professor D'Mico who responded" Ritter said she's fine but it's the city we must attend to"

more_horiz
Matthew's eyes slowly opened. He glanced around and sat up, rubbing his head. "What?" His voice was echoing and he had no idea where he was.
Quantum: Ultra Girl - Page 8 29utxj8
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh God....emergency room! Get this kid to the emergency room now!" The doctor yelled as they wheeled Matthew to the emergency room as fast as they could.

more_horiz
Meanwhile...

We open to a scene in Kirby Park located just in the upper point of Exodus City, Flannery had just awaken then sits up from a park bench. She rubs the sleep from her eyes then sees she's in normal clothes instead of her Ultra Girl attire.

"Wha.."Flannery blinked a few times, she recognized the place.

"Hi sleepyhead"

She paused, stunned at the familiar voice calling her. She looked then sees a man putting a crate of fireworks down on the ground. The man seen before her is tall, with red hair, around the same color pattern as hers. He stands up then looked at Flannery" Was beginning to wonder if you're going to miss the sunset"

It's not an illusion by some sick villain, what she saw before her is the real deal. Real enough to cause tears to run down Flannery's cheeks"Daddy"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply