ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

X-Men-The First Class

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionX-Men-The First Class - Page 8 EmptyRe: X-Men-The First Class

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Ororo sees Bobby" Whats going on?"

"We found Rogue, she seems pretty freaked about something" Bobby said" Come on"

"Oh no...this is bad....this is very bad. Come on man, wake up!" Darwin said to Duncan. He waved over Moria. "Doctor Mactaggert! I need your help over here!"

"Ok everyone give me some room" The crowd cleared then Moira Mactaggert ran up to him then crouched down"Ok I need something to keep his head leveled. Also Darwin call the paramedics"

Rogue ran into a clearing then she find herself lifted off her feet by a large gust of wind then gently placed on the ground. Seeing Ororo float down in front of her she yelled" GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"

"Easy, easy, calm down" Ororo said with her hands raised in a non threatening manner" I'm just here to help" she spotted Bobby running up then she shook her head from side to side. Bobby stopped in his tracks

Rogue shook her head" You cant help me"

Darwin took out his phone and called the ambulance while one of Duncan's friends held his head as she instructed.

"Whats wrong with me?!" Rogue said

"You're powers are manifesting Rogue. You see like Bobby and myself, you're a mutant" Ororo explained then Rogue looked at her puzzled

"Ok he's still alive and his pulse is operating normally" Moira said

After some explanation Ororo then continued to say" Xavier can help you control your powers"

Thoughts about what she did to Duncan flashed then she pulled her knees to her chest then hugged herself. Ororo went to her then Rogue started to tense up. She felt Ororo's hand on her shoulder

Bobby watched this, feeling the need to go over there then his phone started to ring" Hello? Yes we have her. Really?! Ok thanks Dr.M" he puts his phone in his pocket then says to Ororo and Rogue" Hey guys Duncan's fine? He's still out of it but not completely far gone so chances of his survival is pretty good"

"What the hell happened?" Duncan's friend asked. "She slip him something?"

"Err...." Darwin looked at Moria.

"No. There were no signs of intoxication. Apparently he blacked out, she freaked, then ran off" Moira explained

Rogue looked at Bobby" R-Really?" he nods" Yeah, really"

"Drank too much." He shook head.

(Smooth one.) "Alright, the ambulance is on it's way."

"Just got a call from Darwin. You're off the hook Rogue"Bobby said

Moira and Darwin see the paramedics put Duncan in the ambulance

BTW chheck out the sign up thread Smile

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Oh no...this is bad....this is very bad. Come on man, wake up!" Darwin said to Duncan. He waved over Moria. "Doctor Mactaggert! I need your help over here!"

"Ok everyone give me some room" The crowd cleared then Moira Mactaggert ran up to him then crouched down"Ok I need something to keep his head leveled. Also Darwin call the paramedics"

Rogue ran into a clearing then she find herself lifted off her feet by a large gust of wind then gently placed on the ground. Seeing Ororo float down in front of her she yelled" GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"

"Easy, easy, calm down" Ororo said with her hands raised in a non threatening manner" I'm just here to help" she spotted Bobby running up then she shook her head from side to side. Bobby stopped in his tracks

Darwin took out his phone and called the ambulance while one of Duncan's friends held his head as she instructed.

"You're powers are manifesting Rogue. You see like Bobby and myself, you're a mutant" Ororo explained then Rogue looked at her puzzled

After some explanation Ororo then continued to say" Xavier can help you control your powers"

Thoughts about what she did to Duncan flashed then she pulled her knees to her chest then hugged herself. Ororo went to her then Rogue started to tense up. She felt Ororo's hand on her shoulder

Bobby watched this, feeling the need to go over there then his phone started to ring" Hello? Yes we have her. Really?! Ok thanks Dr.M" he puts his phone in his pocket then says to Ororo and Rogue" Hey guys Duncan's fine? He's still out of it but not completely far gone so chances of his survival is pretty good"

"No. There were no signs of intoxication. Apparently he blacked out, she freaked, then ran off" Moira explained

"Alright, come on, let's go check in on the others." Darwin said to Moria. The two left the party and caught up with Rogue. "Hey!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Alright, come on, let's go check in on the others." Darwin said to Moria. The two left the party and caught up with Rogue. "Hey!"

"He's alright?" Rogue asked

"Going to have an interesting moment when he wakes up but he's stable." Moira said to Rogue

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Going to have an interesting moment when he wakes up but he's stable." Moira said to Rogue

He walked over to her and offered a hand. "I'm Charles Darwin. I'm a mutant, like you." Oddly, as he got closer to her skin, his hand turned rocky, like armor. (Woah....that's.....there's no danger around, so how?)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

He walked over to her and offered a hand. "I'm Charles Darwin. I'm a mutant, like you." Oddly, as he got closer to her skin, his hand turned rocky, like armor. (Woah....that's.....there's no danger around, so how?)

Rogue flinched away from him then Ororo provided some room then said" Her powers trigger whenever someone makes skin contact"

Moira offered a gloved hand to Rogue" We'd like to help you with that. If you let us"

Rogue looked at her a moment then cautiously accepted her hand" Ok"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Rogue flinched away from him then Ororo provided some room then said" Her powers trigger whenever someone makes skin contact"

Moira offered a gloved hand to Rogue" We'd like to help you with that. If you let us"

"Oh...my bad." Darwin said. "Sorry. So, um, how you holding up?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Oh...my bad." Darwin said. "Sorry. So, um, how you holding up?"

"As of now. Just fine" Rogue said

At The Xavier Institute

The gang return at the mansion"We're back!" Bobby said

more_horiz
OT: Check out Titans. I love you

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

At The Xavier Institute

One of the tallest (and fattest) young men they had ever seen lumbered up to them complete with a shorter, green teen crouching on his shoulder. "Ummm..." Darwin just stared.
"Sup? I'm Fred." Blob said to the group.

"Hey welcome back guys!" Scott said and walked over. "Hello." He said to Rogue.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At The Xavier Institute

One of the tallest (and fattest) young men they had ever seen lumbered up to them complete with a shorter, green teen crouching on his shoulder. "Ummm..." Darwin just stared.

Rogue shrinked away at him then Moira gave Rogue her gloves. She accepted them and puts them on. "She had a rough evening" Moira explained to Scott then Rogue offered her gloved hand to him" Hi"

(Hello) Mortimer said to himself then smiled at Rogue

"Hey Hank, how did the trip go?" Bobby asked in which Hank frowned then looked at Rogue"Hello Rogue "

Moira noticed his expression then took a mental note to talk with him later then sees Xavier approach" Hello and Welcome to The Xavier Institute"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At The Xavier Institute

Rogue shrinked away at him then Moira gave Rogue her gloves. She accepted them and puts them on. "She had a rough evening" Moira explained to Scott then Rogue offered her gloved hand to him" Hi"

"Hey Hank, how did the trip go?" Bobby asked in which Hank frowned then looked at Rogue"Hello Rogue "

Moira noticed his expression then took a mental note to talk with him later then sees Xavier approach" Hello and Welcome to The Xavier Institute"

"Hiya." Fred said and shook Rogue's hand as did Scott. "Welcome to the Institute. Have a seat, do you want something to drink? We have cocoa."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At The Xavier Institute

"Hiya." Fred said and shook Rogue's hand as did Scott. "Welcome to the Institute. Have a seat, do you want something to drink? We have cocoa."

"Cocoa would be nice" Rogue smiled

Moira took Hank aside to another area of the school" Look troubled"

Jean sees Moira escorting Hank, kept the telepathy on while she returned her attention to her conversation with Rogue

The two sit at a lounge area and he fiddled with the button of his coat, Moira assured" It's ok" she smiled" You can tell me"

Hank looked down" Didn't do well on the mission" he said then explained

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At The Xavier Institute

"Cocoa would be nice" Rogue smiled

Moira took Hank aside to another area of the school" Look troubled"

Jean sees Moira escorting Hank, kept the telepathy on while she returned her attention to her conversation with Rogue

The two sit at a lounge area and he fiddled with the button of his coat, Moira assured" It's ok" she smiled" You can tell me"

Hank looked down" Didn't do well on the mission" he said then explained

OT: Get my PM's? Very Happy

Scott smiled and showed her to the kitchen and getting her fixing her the cocoa as Fred and Toad walked in. "So, what do you think of the place?" Fred asked her.

more_horiz
Caught em. And thanks!! Smile

more_horiz
After having explain to Moira about the assignment she asked Hank" That was his response?" Hank nods" Around that point he looked like he wasn't interested in hearing what either of us have to say"

Moria pondered and responded to Hank" You didn't let him down, you know that"

"I know it's just that it's not often I have an assignment with him" Hank said

"There will be others, also dont let this one particular assignment discourage you. There will be some that are successful and some that are not." Moira said

Hank nods" Thanks"

Moira smiled then pats him on the shoulder" Now go join the others"

Hank smiled in return then pets her hand and he gets up and let the lounge room

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
After having explain to Moira about the assignment she asked Hank" That was his response?" Hank nods" Around that point he looked like he wasn't interested in hearing what either of us have to say"

Moria pondered and responded to Hank" You didn't let him down, you know that"

"I know it's just that it's not often I have an assignment with him" Hank said

"There will be others, also dont let this one particular assignment discourage you. There will be some that are successful and some that are not." Moira said

Hank nods" Thanks"

Moira smiled then pats him on the shoulder" Now go join the others"

Hank smiled in return then pets her hand and he gets up and let the lounge room

Moira got up and dialed her cellphone" Hello Keres"

(Hey Charles, if any of the students ask tell them I've run out on an errand.)

(Where are you going?)

(To complete our objective by recruiting Wolverine)

more_horiz
Keres laughed over the phone" Let me guess, he told them to go screw themselves"

Moira scowled as she responded" Wouldn't happen to know where he usually hides out do you"

( I can bring someone with you, you don't have to do this alone.)

(I've gotten that covered Charles.)

"I happen to know a few hideouts. Cant guarantee that he will be there but it is a nice start regardless" Keres said over the phone then gave Moira the information

(Give the students my love, catch you later)

"Thanks Keres" Moira said writing the the information down

"Tell Logan that he owes me 2k" Keress said then ended the communication

more_horiz
En route to Alberta, Canada

"Mind if I ask you a question" A blonde female piloting a jet asked Moira

X-Men-The First Class - Page 8 WzXx0NX

"Go ahead" Moira said checking the co-ordinance that Keres gave her

"The guy refused Xavier's offer what makes you think he'll listen to us?" She asked

"By upping out powers of persuasion" Moira said

more_horiz
Deep in the snowy regions of Alberta, Canada lies a bar and in the middle section of the bar lies a brutal combat sport that local customers would enter and compete called The Cage. It is a bare knuckle fighting event where anything goes. A tall burly looking man enters The Cage and prepares to fight The Champion who appears undefeated ever since he first entered The Cage.

http://images.cinemaring.com/upload/upload_screenshots/images/cr_actors/5/5/5/8c8c87c261aa5f41d4681eb730a3ed72.jpg

Cheers and obscenities are shouted and the bar owner walks up to the fighter" Forewarning, do not kick him in the balls" The tall fighter looked at him confusingly" I thought this is anything goes" the bar owner said" Yes" he motioned to the champion with his back to the challenger taking a puff from his cigar. Resting against the cage"But he will take it personal" The tall challenger grinned then laughed" Don't need to"

"Your funeral" The bar owner thought then left as the announce start" Ladies and gentlemen please give your round applause to our challenger as he fights the champion of The Cage, The Wolverine!!!!" Wolverine turned then puts the cigar away"So you're the fresh meat eh"

"I heard that you're quite the tough guy. Be prepared to be taken down" He said to Wolverine who responded" Talk is cheap. Back up your words bub"

He throws a punch at Wolverine but he met his fist as he brought his head down and all the challenger's fist caught was his forehead. It cracked the challengers knuckles pretty good then Wolverine delivered a few more punches to the ribs then did a knee lift to the face that broke his nose and he gave an overhand right across the jaw. Wolverine didn't bother to check the challenger as he fell to the ground then he walk up and banged on the steel door" He ain't gettin up. Open the door"

"By way of knockout the winner and still the reigning champion, The Wolverine"

As Logan awaits the door to be open he caught a scent then look at the area where the bar is and see two attractive blonde women sitting at their individual bar stools then they both smiled and waved at his direction

"Why pass up on a good thing"Wolverine thought to himself then as he got out he grabbed his jacket and shirt and went to the direction of the blonde women

"Flawless victory Wolverine" The shorter blonde said to him

"Likewise" The other said as she examined him

Putting on his shirt as he rest his jacket on the bar table"To you ladies, it's Logan."

They introduced themselves" Moira MacTaggert" she smiled then the other introduced" Alexis Summers but to you. It's Alex"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Deep in the snowy regions of Alberta, Canada lies a bar and in the middle section of the bar lies a brutal combat sport that local customers would enter and compete called The Cage. It is a bare knuckle fighting event where anything goes. A tall burly looking man enters The Cage and prepares to fight The Champion who appears undefeated ever since he first entered The Cage.

http://images.cinemaring.com/upload/upload_screenshots/images/cr_actors/5/5/5/8c8c87c261aa5f41d4681eb730a3ed72.jpg

Cheers and obscenities are shouted and the bar owner walks up to the fighter" Forewarning, do not kick him in the balls" The tall fighter looked at him confusingly" I thought this is anything goes" the bar owner said" Yes" he motioned to the champion with his back to the challenger taking a puff from his cigar. Resting against the cage"But he will take it personal" The tall challenger grinned then laughed" Don't need to"

"Your funeral" The bar owner thought then left as the announce start" Ladies and gentlemen please give your round applause to our challenger as he fights the champion of The Cage, The Wolverine!!!!" Wolverine turned then puts the cigar away"So you're the fresh meat eh"

"I heard that you're quite the tough guy. Be prepared to be taken down" He said to Wolverine who responded" Talk is cheap. Back up your words bub"

He throws a punch at Wolverine but he met his fist as he brought his head down and all the challenger's fist caught was his forehead. It cracked the challengers knuckles pretty good then Wolverine delivered a few more punches to the ribs then did a knee lift to the face that broke his nose and he gave an overhand right across the jaw. Wolverine didn't bother to check the challenger as he fell to the ground then he walk up and banged on the steel door" He ain't gettin up. Open the door"

As Logan awaits the door to be open he caught a scent then look at the area where the bar is and see two attractive blonde women sitting at their individual bar stools then they both smiled and waved at his direction

"Why pass up on a good thing"Wolverine thought to himself then as he got out he grabbed his jacket and shirt and went to the direction of the blonde women

Putting on his shirt as he rest his jacket on the bar table"To you ladies, it's Logan."

They introduced themselves" Moira MacTaggert" she smiled then the other introduced" Alexis Summers but to you. It's Alex"

Scott: My sister is off limits. tongue

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Logan looked at the bartender then signaled him three drinks returning his attention back to Moira and Alex" If this is some traveling expedition this isn't the kind of place that attracts tourist"

"Not here for this place, we're here for you."Moira said in which Logan responded" What attracted my to the both of you? My charming personality"

"Your rather colorful background actually" Alex said then the bartender gave them their drinks

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Logan looked at the bartender then signaled him three drinks returning his attention back to Moira and Alex" If this is some traveling expedition this isn't the kind of place that attracts tourist"

"Not here for this place, we're here for you."Moira said in which Logan responded" What attracted my to the both of you? My charming personality"

"Your rather colorful background actually" Alex said then the bartender gave them their drinks

"Fury sent you?" Logan asked as he chugged down a bottle, Moira shook her head"No. We are on behalf of Professor Charles Xavier and the school."

"What if I say no" Logan said

"Then we will have to, persuade you" Alex said smiling at Logan in which Logan grinned" That would be something to see"

"We can help you with your memory block" Alex said which Logan looked on with intrigued" Continue"

"We know that for some unknown reason you've lost the majority of your past life and is seeking to find any intel relating to it" Moira said

"So I play teacher then you help me with that?" Logan asked in which Moira nods" Thats the deal"

"Hmm. I'll think about it" Logan said then he felt a hand on his shoulder gripping it fiercly"Guy I fought earlier, how many of his friends he has with him"

"Around two" Alex said

Logan nods"What happened wasn't natural. I don't know how but you've definitly cheated" The guy with his nose bloodied said

"Didn't cheat. You just cant fight worth a crap. If you don't mind, I'm having a conversation with the ladies here" Logan said

"Well punk. After me and my boys kick your ass" He looked at Alex" We'll celebrate with these two" He said then brushed his finders against Alex's hair in which she quickly grabbed and pulled back and he buckled down and yelled" You should have taken your loss like a man." The two were about to charge then Logan stood up and shot his claw at the other guy's neck. Two of them touched the side of his neck while the third slowly extended threatingly at his neck. Moira looked at the third guy" Your move" he backed off then got out of the bar.

Logan heard a gun cocked then sees the bartender with a gun pointed at him" Don't even think about it freak" with a blink of an eye Logan's other claw swiped at the gun, cutting it. He growled at the bartender threatening to use it on him

"Thats enough" Moira stood up" The guy is just defending his bar. Besides you've already taught these guys a lesson already"

Logan shrugged then Alex kicked the tall guy to the floor. He retracted his claws then the final guy ran off" Thinking about it, I'll check this place out" Logan said then says to Alex" BTW, like a woman that can take care of herself"

"Guy was getting too touchy feely for my taste" Alex said

Moira took out her money and placed it on the table" For the gun"

The bartender sighed" Just get him out of here"

OT: Continuity nod!!!!

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t6p15-cau-and-marvel-crossover-chaos

Deep in the snowy regions of Alberta, Canada James Howlett( Logan by his friends, Wolverine to others) entered a local bar that he is all too familiar with. The bar looked empty but the scent of the locals that most would deem shady or unsavory is still fresh. He looked at the cage to the far left, he can still remember his ring name from the announcer “The Wolverine”. Sees the blood on the mat, some a little fresh while some are years old. His scent picked up something followed by the cock of what his hearing sounded like a double barreled shotgun” Heard a noise, figured it be some kind of animal” Wolverine turned at the direction of the person stepping into the light and recognized the owner of the bar” I remember you” he said as he fully recognized him.

“Yeah, a new gun I see?” Their last encounter didn’t really end on a pleasant note with the bar owner’s gun meeting the sharpened end of Wolverine’s claws. The bartender nods” Yeah.” He puts the gun up and walks over to the bar” Kitchen’s closed” Wolverine sits on a bar stool” All I want is a beer” which to him is enough to blow off some steam before he gets to where he’s going. The bartender offers him a bottle” Caught in one hell of a storm” Wolverine nods while opening the bottle” Oh yeah” he guzzled it down as his mind drifts back to about a week ago. It was the day after Rachelle and Ororo’s wedding when Izumi approached him, he could tell it wasn’t a social chat. When Izumi gave him the files the contents inside brought up old memories that should have been buried long ago but Logan knows that the past doesn’t stay buried, they always return. She informed me that intel reported new Weapon X facilities have been opening up and that Fury wanted him to check it out. So the plan is gather intel about the facilities, once he do then he will send The Ultimates in. Wolverine was against Izumi being among that group, unlike most of them he considers her decent and he knows by experience what being apart of a black ops group for a few years could do to a person. He had a different idea though. Find intel about the other facilities while shutting down the one he is after personally, and a few more while he is at it. He told Izumi not to tell the others, the last time the X-Men tangled with Weapon X it almost cost them their lives, also he doesn’t want Rachelle and Ororo’s honeymoon to be ruin on his account.

“Heading home?” The bartender asked Wolverine who puts the bottle down and looked at him, thinking back to the last thing he told Izumi

“Tell Fury that he doesn’t have to bother bringing the one responsible in. When I find out who is behind it, I’m going to cut his goddamn head off”

“Something like that” Wolverine responded to the bartender

more_horiz
Scott was in the danger room, demonstrating his power to Rogue by blasting multiple moving targets. "And those are my Optic Blasts."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Scott was in the danger room, demonstrating his power to Rogue by blasting multiple moving targets. "And those are my Optic Blasts."

"Sweet." Rogue said" How long have you been a student here?"

The doors of the school is open and Moira announced" Look who I brought"

Logan with his hands in his pockets looked around" A million times better than the usual places I've stayed in"

"Warming up to the place already" Alex grinned then nudged him

"I admit...It has pleasant company" Logan grinned in return" I was half expecting one of those schools where spoiled rich kids go so that their parents can get wild on booze, drugs, and prostitutes"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply