ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

X-Men-The First Class

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionX-Men-The First Class - Page 13 EmptyRe: X-Men-The First Class

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Azazel looked at one of the passengers then approached him"You."

The passenger looked to be about in his fifties, hair graying a bit. He recognized him in the visions, the guy in charge of admissions, the only one of the bunch that ever showed his son any kindness"You know who hurt my son?"

He nods instantly" Yes"

"Who did it?"

"Come on come on open the door" One of the workers urged as the leader shouted" I'm trying!!!" They hear a gun cock behind them, one of them turned then looked in terror to find Mystique with a gun pointed at them

"Found them?!!!"

Azazel shouted, hearing her response he looked at the man before him" You're the only one who have shown my son any kindness. With that. You get to live." he placed his hand on his shoulder then teleported him out of the train. He then returned on the train to face the rest of the members of the carnival

"On your knees humans." Mystique ordered. She changed her voice to be more like Kurt's. "Tell me why you hurt my son!"

more_horiz
Riptide looked at the clock. Azazel said he was visiting mystique, which Riptide jokingly called "Booty calls"

that was hours ago, and his partner usually came back hours ago. This would normally worry some people, but the Argentinean mutant was nonplussed.

"They must really be going at it" he thought, tossing a card at a house of them

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The passenger looked to be about in his fifties, hair graying a bit. He recognized him in the visions, the guy in charge of admissions, the only one of the bunch that ever showed his son any kindness"You know who hurt my son?"

He nods instantly" Yes"

"Who did it?"

"Come on come on open the door" One of the workers urged as the leader shouted" I'm trying!!!" They hear a gun cock behind them, one of them turned then looked in terror to find Mystique with a gun pointed at them

"Found them?!!!"

Azazel shouted, hearing her response he looked at the man before him" You're the only one who have shown my son any kindness. With that. You get to live." he placed his hand on his shoulder then teleported him out of the train. He then returned on the train to face the rest of the members of the carnival
"On your knees humans." Mystique ordered. She changed her voice to be more like Kurt's. "Tell me why you hurt my son!"

Mystique sees the back door open and sees Eric enter the train" Take the three outside"

Azazel enters the room then Eric says to him" They shall be made an example of"

The rest of the carny passengers on the train watches with fear while Azazel, Mystique and Eric are with the three workers who attacked Kurt. They were lined up with their knees on the ground and their hands behind their head. Azazel stood behind the ring leader with a knife pressed to his throat he whispered to him"No matter the answer, you will face reprecautions for what you did"

One of the three responded" He's....an abomination. He shouldn't exist. He tries to pass himself off as us but he will never be one of us. He's a monster"

"Is that so" Eric cocked his head to the side" The way I see it. A monster is someone who is willing to let their ignorance beat a defenseless child half to death."

Azazel grabs the leader by the hair" Watch this" he grits his teeth

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

He nods instantly" Yes"

"Who did it?"

"Found them?!!!"

Mystique sees the back door open and sees Eric enter the train" Take the three outside"

The rest of the carny passengers on the train watches with fear while Azazel, Mystique and Eric are with the three workers who attacked Kurt.  They were lined up with their knees on the ground and their hands behind their head. Azazel stood behind the ring leader with a knife pressed to his throat he whispered to him"No matter the answer, you will face reprecautions for what you did"

One of the three responded" He's....an abomination. He shouldn't exist. He tries to pass himself off as us but he will never be one of us. He's a monster"

"Is that so" Eric cocked his head to the side" The way I see it. A monster is someone who is willing to let their ignorance beat a defenseless child half to death."

OT: Just to lighten the mood.
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?412046-Power-Rangers-Respect-Thread/page9

IC: "Listen closely humans. Mutantkind lives among you. We are stronger, we are smarter and we are far more powerful than you. The three of us represent the Brotherhood of Mutants, we are the Protectors of Mutants everywhere. These men here will be an example of what will happen to anyone who harms one of us." Mystique pressed the barrel of her gun against the head of the first man and pulled the trigger.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

He nods instantly" Yes"

"Who did it?"

"Found them?!!!"

The rest of the carny passengers on the train watches with fear while Azazel, Mystique and Eric are with the three workers who attacked Kurt.  They were lined up with their knees on the ground and their hands behind their head. Azazel stood behind the ring leader with a knife pressed to his throat he whispered to him"No matter the answer, you will face reprecautions for what you did"

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?412046-Power-Rangers-Respect-Thread/page9

IC: "Listen closely humans. Mutantkind lives among you. We are stronger, we are smarter and we are far more powerful than you. The three of us represent the Brotherhood of Mutants, we are the Protectors of Mutants everywhere. These men here will be an example of what will happen to anyone who harms one of us." Mystique pressed the barrel of her gun against the head of the first man and pulled the trigger.
OT: Nice touch!

As Mystique kills the second of the three men Azazel then looked at the ring leader" Anything you have to say"

"To be honest. I don't care about dying" He said then Azazel quirked an eyebrow" Is that so?"

He smiled" Least I'll die knowing the fact that the both of you freaks weren't there to save your kid"

Azazel smiled then he started to laugh while the leader laughed in return" You know whats funny? I knew death would be too good for you" the leader stopped laughing as he took out a dagger. His smile faded then his eyes followed the dagger that Azazle waved infront of him" Thanks to you, my son will have to live with what has happend to him. Now I'm going to give you something for you to live with" Azazel approached him

Screaming is heard then we see a shot of the leader lying on the ground with both of his eyes missing.

Eric looks at the passengers" Take a look. If we find out that any mutant is harmed in your care then we'll come after you. If you tell anyone of this then we'll come after you. If you so much as help this man then we'll come after you"

Azazel forces the trembling leader up" I better not find out that you've had your eyes replace. Cause I will find you and will make what happen to you now a picnic in comparison" he whispered then threw him back down

He walks to Eric"I suppose I owe you"

"You would have had your vengeance without me. In honesty, I owe you. Actually find this more inspirational than I expected" Eric said then looked at Mystique" You ok?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Riptide looked at the clock. Azazel said he was visiting mystique, which Riptide jokingly called "Booty calls"

that was hours ago, and his partner usually came back hours ago. This would normally worry some people, but the Argentinean mutant was nonplussed.

"Seriously, wonder if Magneto knows where they are"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

He nods instantly" Yes"

"Who did it?"

"Found them?!!!"

As Mystique kills the second of the three men Azazel then looked at the ring leader" Anything you have to say"

"To be honest. I don't care about dying" He said then Azazel quirked an eyebrow" Is that so?"

He smiled" Least I'll die knowing the fact that the both of you freaks weren't there to save your kid"

Azazel smiled then he started to laugh while the leader laughed in return" You know whats funny? I knew death would be too good for you" the leader stopped laughing as he took out a dagger. His smile faded then his eyes followed the dagger that Azazle waved infront of him" Thanks to you, my son will have to live with what has happend to him. Now I'm going to give you something for you to live with" Azazel approached him

Screaming is heard then we see a shot of the leader lying on the ground with both of his eyes missing.

Eric looks at the passengers" Take a look. If we find out that any mutant is harmed in your care then we'll come after you. If you tell anyone of this then we'll come after you. If you so much as help this man then we'll come after you"

Azazel forces the trembling leader up" I better not find out that you've had your eyes replace. Cause I will find you and will make what happen to you now a picnic in comparison" he whispered then threw him back down

"You would have had your vengeance without me. In honesty, I owe you. Actually find this more inspirational than I expected" Eric said then looked at Mystique" You ok?"

more_horiz
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t298p165-justice-patrol
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t299p60-agent-song-the-doppleganger

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

He nods instantly" Yes"

"Who did it?"

"Found them?!!!"

"I am perfectly fine Eric." Mystique said calmly.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Riptide would start whistling, wondering if Emma Frost was diamond smooth everywherrrreee

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Riptide would start whistling, wondering if Emma Frost was diamond smooth everywherrrreee

Emma Frost, age 18, looked at him and made him think of Azazel.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"well, his butt is pretty toned, very toned. We're not like that though, he's got Raven and that kid" riptide would reply. "Is Magneto here Emma?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

*BAMF*

Azazel arrived, glancing at Emma" Kept yourself entertained

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

*BAMF*

"hey man, you two must've really been fu-what happened? Something go down?" Riptide would ask, concern for his friend apparent

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

*BAMF*

"hey man, you two must've really been fu-what happened? Something go down?" Riptide would ask, concern for his friend apparent
"You can say that." Was all Azazel said concerning the matter

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

*BAMF*

"Always." (I have been searching for your son and I think I've found him. Xavier is looking after him at a hospital. The other performers, The Blob and The Toad, are with them.)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

*BAMF*

"You can say that." Was all Azazel said concerning the matter
Riptide nodded in understanding. Whenever Azazel used brevity, it was a serious matter. Riptide stood up, ready at a moment's notice to act

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

*BAMF*

"Always." (I have been searching for your son and I think I've found him. Xavier is looking after him at a hospital. The other performers, The Blob and The Toad, are with them.)
Azazel glanced at Emma(Is he in safe hands?)

more_horiz
Azazel looked at Riptide" It has been dealt with, no need to concern yourself"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Azazel looked at Riptide" It has been dealt with, no need to concern yourself"
"right, well then I trust you Azazel"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

*BAMF*

(It's Charles. He can take excellent care of him.)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

*BAMF*

(It's Charles. He can take excellent care of him.)
(He'd better) Azazel sneered(Incase, keep watch). He walked off(I'll be in my quarters. Let me know if we get anything from Shaw)

more_horiz
Riptide nodded to Azazel, then looked at Emma. "To be frank, that image you put in my head, I don't know if he can use his tail like that. Very creative though Emma, very creative" Riptide would say to her, smiling.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Riptide nodded to Azazel, then looked at Emma. "To be frank, that image you put in my head, I don't know if he can use his tail like that. Very creative though Emma, very creative" Riptide would say to her, smiling.
Emma rolled her eyes then she noticed Dr. Marva Ivanov arriving, catching Azazel's scent she comment to the others" Seems Azazel had a busy evening"

X-Men-The First Class - Page 13 O_688810

OT: Marva with the cosmic cube. Be afraid, be very afraid.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Emma rolled her eyes then she noticed Dr. Marva Ivanov arriving, catching Azazel's scent she comment to the others" Seems Azazel had a busy evening"

X-Men-The First Class - Page 13 O_688810

OT: Marva with the cosmic cube. Be afraid, be very afraid.
"Yeah it does. Must have been some rather serious work if he's not up to talking about it, least that's what I think" Riptide would add

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply