X-Men-The First Class

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:01 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Emma put her hand on Erik. "Erik, darling, why don't we help you unwind? It must have been a stressful day."

Erik glanced at her"That it was. Any suggestions on how to relieve it?"

"Fine wine, dining, dancing and beautiful music." She stroked his face. "Enjoy life's pleasures and your troubles will wash away."


Erik's thumb caressed the under side of Emma's jawline"Those do not interest me. All the pleasures that life has to offer is before me"

She rested her head on his chest. "Erik, we're going to change the world together."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:01 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"So what do you have in mind for gym Logan?" Scott asked.

"Well for starters. We are getting out of this gym and the rest of you are going to follow me outside" Logan instructed

"Does anyone but me get a this is going to be bad feeling"Bobby asked

"Yes sir. You heard him guys." Scott said to the teens.

"Ah relax. We've got this frostman." Fred said with a thumbs up.

The group walked out of the mansion, Logan, along with Moira, led the students a few miles away from the mansion"Ok this looks like a good time to stop"

(Oh thank God!!) Rogue says as she stops to catch her breath

"It wasn't that bad" Ororo says as she touched down"Easy for you to say you can fly" Rogue countered

Nik did a few stretches"That wasn't so bad"

"I see this has some familiarity towards you" Jean said then Nik explained" My and my brother would do some hiking and when we are finished we always like to race eachother home afterwards"

"Wouldn't mind meeting him someday" Jean smiled

"Ok I'm going to give each of you a few minutes to rest then we will get started with your assignment."Logan said

Few Minutes Later

"Show of hands by anyone who has ever played capture the flag"Logan asked

Bobby raised his hand up

"Put it down"Logan said then Bobby did so, didn't need to be told twice

"That is the assignment. But this is going to be different" Logan" The flag is going to be a person." he motions to Kurt"That is the flag"

"Your objective is simple. Capture Kurt before he make his way back to the mansion. Kurt has a five minute headstart so use this time to strategise"Logan said"Oh yeah I'd need evidence that you complete your objective so I want each of you to bring him to the mansion and showcase that you've completed your objective"

Kurt looked on stunned as he heard this
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:05 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"So what do you have in mind for gym Logan?" Scott asked.

"Well for starters. We are getting out of this gym and the rest of you are going to follow me outside" Logan instructed

"Does anyone but me get a this is going to be bad feeling"Bobby asked

"Yes sir. You heard him guys." Scott said to the teens.

"Ah relax. We've got this frostman." Fred said with a thumbs up.

The group walked out of the mansion, Logan, along with Moira, led the students a few miles away from the mansion"Ok this looks like a good time to stop"

(Oh thank God!!) Rogue says as she stops to catch her breath

"It wasn't that bad" Ororo says as she touched down"Easy for you to say you can fly" Rogue countered

Nik did a few stretches"That wasn't so bad"

"I see this has some familiarity towards you" Jean said then Nik explained" My and my brother would do some hiking and when we are finished we always like to race eachother home afterwards"

"Wouldn't mind meeting him someday" Jean smiled

"Ok I'm going to give each of you a few minutes to rest then we will get started with your assignment."Logan said

Few Minutes Later

"Show of hands by anyone who has ever played capture the flag"Logan asked

Bobby raised his hand up

"Put it down"Logan said then Bobby did so, didn't need to be told twice

"That is the assignment. But this is going to be different" Logan" The flag is going to be a person." he motions to Kurt"That is the flag"

"Your objective is simple. Capture Kurt before he make his way back to the mansion. Kurt has a five minute headstart so use this time to strategise"Logan said"Oh yeah I'd need evidence that you complete your objective so I want each of you to bring him to the mansion and showcase that you've completed your objective"

Kurt looked on stunned as he heard this

"Better get warping man!" Fred said to Kurt.

"I see...you okay with this Kurt?" Scott asked.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:15 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"So what do you have in mind for gym Logan?" Scott asked.

"Well for starters. We are getting out of this gym and the rest of you are going to follow me outside" Logan instructed

"Does anyone but me get a this is going to be bad feeling"Bobby asked

"Yes sir. You heard him guys." Scott said to the teens.

"Ah relax. We've got this frostman." Fred said with a thumbs up.

The group walked out of the mansion, Logan, along with Moira, led the students a few miles away from the mansion"Ok this looks like a good time to stop"

(Oh thank God!!) Rogue says as she stops to catch her breath

"It wasn't that bad" Ororo says as she touched down"Easy for you to say you can fly" Rogue countered

Nik did a few stretches"That wasn't so bad"

"I see this has some familiarity towards you" Jean said then Nik explained" My and my brother would do some hiking and when we are finished we always like to race eachother home afterwards"

"Wouldn't mind meeting him someday" Jean smiled

"Ok I'm going to give each of you a few minutes to rest then we will get started with your assignment."Logan said

Few Minutes Later

"Show of hands by anyone who has ever played capture the flag"Logan asked

Bobby raised his hand up

"Put it down"Logan said then Bobby did so, didn't need to be told twice

"That is the assignment. But this is going to be different" Logan" The flag is going to be a person." he motions to Kurt"That is the flag"

"Your objective is simple. Capture Kurt before he make his way back to the mansion. Kurt has a five minute headstart so use this time to strategise"Logan said"Oh yeah I'd need evidence that you complete your objective so I want each of you to bring him to the mansion and showcase that you've completed your objective"

Kurt looked on stunned as he heard this

"Better get warping man!" Fred said to Kurt.

"I see...you okay with this Kurt?" Scott asked.

Kurt nods"Yeah" he smiled

"You heard the man"Logan says while he looks at his watch

Kurt then took off

"If I were in his position I'd haul ass too"Bobby says as he sees Kurt get the heck out of dodge"So whats the strategy of this Scott?"

"Bobby"Moira called out

"Yes Professor MacTaggert?"

"Language"Moira says

"Sorry"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:13 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"So what do you have in mind for gym Logan?" Scott asked.

"Well for starters. We are getting out of this gym and the rest of you are going to follow me outside" Logan instructed

"Does anyone but me get a this is going to be bad feeling"Bobby asked

"Yes sir. You heard him guys." Scott said to the teens.

"Ah relax. We've got this frostman." Fred said with a thumbs up.

The group walked out of the mansion, Logan, along with Moira, led the students a few miles away from the mansion"Ok this looks like a good time to stop"

(Oh thank God!!) Rogue says as she stops to catch her breath

"It wasn't that bad" Ororo says as she touched down"Easy for you to say you can fly" Rogue countered

Nik did a few stretches"That wasn't so bad"

"I see this has some familiarity towards you" Jean said then Nik explained" My and my brother would do some hiking and when we are finished we always like to race eachother home afterwards"

"Wouldn't mind meeting him someday" Jean smiled

"Ok I'm going to give each of you a few minutes to rest then we will get started with your assignment."Logan said

Few Minutes Later

"Show of hands by anyone who has ever played capture the flag"Logan asked

Bobby raised his hand up

"Put it down"Logan said then Bobby did so, didn't need to be told twice

"That is the assignment. But this is going to be different" Logan" The flag is going to be a person." he motions to Kurt"That is the flag"

"Your objective is simple. Capture Kurt before he make his way back to the mansion. Kurt has a five minute headstart so use this time to strategise"Logan said"Oh yeah I'd need evidence that you complete your objective so I want each of you to bring him to the mansion and showcase that you've completed your objective"

Kurt looked on stunned as he heard this

"Better get warping man!" Fred said to Kurt.

"I see...you okay with this Kurt?" Scott asked.

Kurt nods"Yeah" he smiled

"You heard the man"Logan says while he looks at his watch

Kurt then took off

"If I were in his position I'd haul ass too"Bobby says as he sees Kurt get the heck out of dodge"So whats the strategy of this Scott?"

"Bobby"Moira called out

"Yes Professor MacTaggert?"

"Language"Moira says

"Sorry"

Scott thought fast, looked at his team and smiled. "Alright, I've got an idea. Toad, exactly how sticky is that slime spit of yours?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:35 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Emma put her hand on Erik. "Erik, darling, why don't we help you unwind? It must have been a stressful day."

Erik glanced at her"That it was. Any suggestions on how to relieve it?"

"Fine wine, dining, dancing and beautiful music." She stroked his face. "Enjoy life's pleasures and your troubles will wash away."


Erik's thumb caressed the under side of Emma's jawline"Those do not interest me. All the pleasures that life has to offer is before me"

She rested her head on his chest. "Erik, we're going to change the world together."
Surprisingly, I like this scene Smile 
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:40 pm


The team spent five minutes strategizing before moving out.

Kurt had a good lead on them, but the rapid teleports depleted some of his energy. He hid in a tree to catch his breath. Meanwhile, Scott told Rogue to take a tiny bit of Toad's power.
Jean grabbed Morty in a telekinetic bubble while Scott calculated the distance and told Jean where to throw. She threw him as far as she could and just as the bubble was dissipating, Toad jumped out. With the combined force of the throw and his jump, he soared over the forest.
Toad came down in front of where Kurt was and turned around and shot his tongue out to catch a tree branch and swung up on it. Kurt stared, wondering how Toad had pulled off this maneuver. Morty looked up and saw him. "HOLY COW KURT! You see me? I'm the Amazing Flying Toad over here!" He laughed and jumped over to Kurt, who teleported to the next tree.

While Kurt was dodging Toad, the rest of the X-Men were running to catch up to them. Ororo darkened the skies and Nik used alchemy to make a metal slide. Bobby and Jean rode along with Nik, while the rest traveled on foot.

Jean located where Kurt and Toad were and relayed that information to the rest and helped Nicholai to navigate.

Back with Kurt and Toad, Toad was engaging in a game of tag with Kurt. He was fast and agile, but Kurt was just as quick on his feet and his teleporting gave him an advantage. Whenever Toad would get close, Kurt would just vanish again. As he chased Kurt around, Toad spit on the trees, which would work as markers so the others could find them. Furthermore, if Kurt stepped in any of it, he'd get stuck.

After dodging another Toad jump, Kurt landed in a tree and took a moment to catch his breath again. "Give up Morty?"
"Not on your life, fuzzy!" Toad replied with a smile.

The others found them. (GO!) Jean told Bobby. He jumped off of the metal slide and threw slosh balls at Kurt. This surprised him but he was able to dodge them just in time but just as he was finding his balance, Nicholai created a metal wall to stop him. "Going somewhere Kurt?"
"Just leaving mein freund!" Kurt bamfed again but Jean had predicted where he was going to go via reading his mind and relayed that information to Nicholai who created a metal wall again. He bumped into it and then Jean grabbed him with telekinesis and tried to drag him over but Kurt teleported again onto a tree branch where Toad tried to grab him but Kurt dodged him and went down to the ground where Bobby threw a soft slosh ball in his face to disorient Kurt for a moment. He pelted Kurt with more until he dodged again and took a moment to wipe his eyes.
Scott arrived and fired a low intensity optic blast. It would sting and push Kurt around, but it wouldn't hurt too much. Kurt just barely saw it coming. "YAAAAAH!" He teleported out of the way but the optic blast hit the wall behind Kurt and bounced off it towards the one Kurt was on. "Since vhen do your blasts have heat seeking?" Kurt asked as he frantically teleported to a distant tree. It was then that he saw the blasts bouncing off of the various metal walls that Nicholai had been setting up. "Ohhhh, zat's vhat you were up too...."
Scott smirked and closed his eyes. "Looks like he figured it out."
Toad jumped down from an upper branch but Kurt evaded him but then Ororo grabbed him with her wind and started dragging Kurt over to her, making him fly head over heels. Disoriented and dizzy, he teleported away and stumbled around. He ran into Fred's stomach and bounced off and fell to the ground. "Tag." He smiled and tried to grab Kurt who frantically backpedaled away and then teleported up into the air. It was then that Rogue jumped out of the trees and shot out her long tongue, grabbing his tail for a moment, but it was enough to drain a tad of Kurt's energy.
He reflexively teleported upon feeling something grab his tail and went down on the ground. Stumbling around, he was hit with snowballs from Bobby and then Hank dropped down from the trees and grabbed at Kurt, who slipped between his legs and then a low power beam from Havok hit Kurt from behind and pushed him against a tree where Jean pinned him with telekinesis and then Blob grabbed his arms and Hank grabbed his feet. "Gotcha!" Thankfully, Havock's blast didn't hurt at all, but he was still trapped regardless.
The X-Men gathered around Kurt. "Game over Kurt. You okay man?" Scott asked.
 Cool
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:07 pm

OT: Rogue with Nightcrawler's powers eh? This could provide some ideas Very Happy 

IC:"Gut Scott" Kurt says as Mortimer helps him up

"Guys we caught him!!!" Ororo calls out

"Good job with the metal walls Nick" Jean complemented

"No problem" Nick smiled

Rogue, while she catches up with the guys, started to get dizzy. She doubled over and clutched herself in pain

"Rogue?!"
"Rogue!!"

She opened her eyes, finding herself on the ground, she looks up at Hank"Did we win?"

"Affirmative" Hank smiled then he surveyed her

"What are you gawking at?" Rogue asked

"Uh..nothing" Hank shook his head

"Once you're done looking at nothing mind helping a girl up"Rogue asked

"Sure...Rogue there is something you should"

He didn't get a chance to say it, as Rogue reached up to grab Hank's hand she was stunned at the sight of her own hand before her.

She brought up both her hands then she quickly stood up, Hank was there to help make sure she kept her balance

Before the others could celebrate they heard Rogue scream
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:50 pm

Legato wrote:OT: Rogue with Nightcrawler's powers eh? This could provide some ideas Very Happy 

IC:"Gut Scott" Kurt says as Mortimer helps him up

"Guys we caught him!!!" Ororo calls out

"Good job with the metal walls Nick" Jean complemented

"No problem" Nick smiled

Rogue, while she catches up with the guys, started to get dizzy. She doubled over and clutched herself in pain

"Rogue?!"
"Rogue!!"

She opened her eyes, finding herself on the ground, she looks up at Hank"Did we win?"

"Affirmative" Hank smiled then he surveyed her

"What are you gawking at?" Rogue asked

"Uh..nothing" Hank shook his head

"Once you're done looking at nothing mind helping a girl up"Rogue asked

"Sure...Rogue there is something you should"

He didn't get a chance to say it, as Rogue reached up to grab Hank's hand she was stunned at the sight of her own hand before her.

She brought up both her hands then she quickly stood up, Hank was there to help make sure she kept her balance

Before the others could celebrate they heard Rogue scream

"...Kurt, did Rogue drain you at all?" Scott asked.

Fred ran over to where Rogue was. "Rogue? Rogue are you okay?"
He paused as he saw her and smiled. (woah....looking kinda hot!)
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/356/d/1/rogue_nightcrawler_by_inspector97-d6ywv1u.jpg
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:50 pm


Btw, how did you like the teamwork?  Cool 
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:05 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:OT: Rogue with Nightcrawler's powers eh? This could provide some ideas Very Happy 

IC:"Gut Scott" Kurt says as Mortimer helps him up

"Guys we caught him!!!" Ororo calls out

"Good job with the metal walls Nick" Jean complemented

"No problem" Nick smiled

Rogue, while she catches up with the guys, started to get dizzy. She doubled over and clutched herself in pain

"Rogue?!"
"Rogue!!"

She opened her eyes, finding herself on the ground, she looks up at Hank"Did we win?"

"Affirmative" Hank smiled then he surveyed her

"What are you gawking at?" Rogue asked

"Uh..nothing" Hank shook his head

"Once you're done looking at nothing mind helping a girl up"Rogue asked

"Sure...Rogue there is something you should"

He didn't get a chance to say it, as Rogue reached up to grab Hank's hand she was stunned at the sight of her own hand before her.

She brought up both her hands then she quickly stood up, Hank was there to help make sure she kept her balance

Before the others could celebrate they heard Rogue scream

"...Kurt, did Rogue drain you at all?" Scott asked.

Fred ran over to where Rogue was. "Rogue? Rogue are you okay?"
He paused as he saw her and smiled. (woah....looking kinda hot!)
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/356/d/1/rogue_nightcrawler_by_inspector97-d6ywv1u.jpg

(OMG,OMG,OMG) Rogue thought to herself as she ran her fingers over, her eyes widen as she felt her ears. She saw her tail move. Her eyes rolled back and she fainted. Hank was there to quickly catch her

"Hank...Hank what ha.." Jean stopped as she saw Rogue, who is being carried by Hank

Kurt nods at Scott"Yeah. That would explain why I felt woozy"

"She'll be fine, we just have to take her to the mansion" Hank responded to Jean

OT: Rogue as Nightcrawler Smile 
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/356/d/1/rogue_nightcrawler_by_inspector97-d6ywv1u.jpg
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:06 pm

Admin wrote:
Btw, how did you like the teamwork?  Cool 
Loved it man. The X-Men are really coming together Smile 
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:09 pm


St.Petersburg, Russia

Xavier looks out the window as his mind goes back to the time when him and Raven first met



Before then he thought he was the only one but was relieved that there was another mutant like him. Raven was adopted into the family and Xavier loved her like an actual sister.

When the both of them and Erik, a longtime ally of theirs, decided to run a school for people with special abilities such as theirs Xavier would consider those first few years the best he has ever lived. Then sometime later something came and caused a rift between the three and they both parted ways. Raven would still remain in contact, she doesn't reveal much, only her assurance that she is fine and so is Erik.

He still have alot of questions that he wish to ask her, one of them being why Raven never told him of Kurt

He snapped out of it as he felt Alex's hand on his shoulder, informing him that the flight is getting close to it's destination

"What were you thinking about?" Alex asked Xavier, who responded" Simpler times"

St.Petersburg, Russia

It was getting close to dark and both Xavier and Alex had already checked into a hotel. They didn't have the time to enjoy the surroundings as they have an important task before them. Xavier took out the letter that Mystique written then looked on the back and see more writing but this time it's directions to where she and Erik are staying.

As Xavier and Alex arrive at the abandoned complex" Reminds me of something out of Dawn of the Dead" Alex says as she got out of the car and examined the place

images.travelpod.com/users/tofor85/6.1373560742.apartment.jpg

They see a light inside switch on and off a few times as if to signal them. They walked up close then they find Raven standing infront of the entrance waiting for them. Xavier smiled then he went up and hugged Raven, after being gone for such a long time he felt like he didn't want to let her go. He reluctantly did then Alex went and hugged her.

"How is Kurt?" Raven asked Xavier who responded" He's doing just fine"

Raven lets Alex go" Come on in" she guided them and they head on up to the fourth floor

"Apologies for the condition but we have to remain inconspicuous. Also we aren't looking at staying long anyway" Raven said

"Whats going on Raven?" Alex asked

"Something big's going down thats what" Raven said

Once they reached the 4th floor they were guided to what was once a recreational area and they find both Victor Creed and Erik looking over plans. Erik glanced over at Xavier" Glad you can make it Charles"

He looked over to Alex" You've changed alot since I've known you"

"Cant stay a kid forever" Alex smiled at Erik

"You've got to be kidding me"

Victor walked over to Xavier and Alex. He looked Alex over then says to Erik"This is really all he has? I would have expected the Runt to tag along. Not Barbie"

Alex glanced at Erik" Be so kind as to keep this dog of yours on a leash or I'll have him fixed"

Raven grinned at that comment

He didn't have to look, Victor could feel a glare from Erik then he turned and walked to where he was stationed but not before looking back and blowing Alex a kiss in the process

Erik motioned them over" Let me show you what we have planned"

"Don't mind him" Raven said to Alex" He's an animal" Alex nods
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:41 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:OT: Rogue with Nightcrawler's powers eh? This could provide some ideas Very Happy 

IC:"Gut Scott" Kurt says as Mortimer helps him up

"Guys we caught him!!!" Ororo calls out

"Good job with the metal walls Nick" Jean complemented

"No problem" Nick smiled

Rogue, while she catches up with the guys, started to get dizzy. She doubled over and clutched herself in pain

"Rogue?!"
"Rogue!!"

She opened her eyes, finding herself on the ground, she looks up at Hank"Did we win?"

"Affirmative" Hank smiled then he surveyed her

"What are you gawking at?" Rogue asked

"Uh..nothing" Hank shook his head

"Once you're done looking at nothing mind helping a girl up"Rogue asked

"Sure...Rogue there is something you should"

He didn't get a chance to say it, as Rogue reached up to grab Hank's hand she was stunned at the sight of her own hand before her.

She brought up both her hands then she quickly stood up, Hank was there to help make sure she kept her balance

Before the others could celebrate they heard Rogue scream

"...Kurt, did Rogue drain you at all?" Scott asked.

Fred ran over to where Rogue was. "Rogue? Rogue are you okay?"
He paused as he saw her and smiled. (woah....looking kinda hot!)
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/356/d/1/rogue_nightcrawler_by_inspector97-d6ywv1u.jpg

(OMG,OMG,OMG) Rogue thought to herself as she ran her fingers over, her eyes widen as she felt her ears. She saw her tail move. Her eyes rolled back and she fainted. Hank was there to quickly catch her

"Hank...Hank what ha.." Jean stopped as she saw Rogue, who is being carried by Hank

Kurt nods at Scott"Yeah. That would explain why I felt woozy"

"She'll be fine, we just have to take her to the mansion" Hank responded to Jean

OT: Rogue as Nightcrawler Smile 
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/356/d/1/rogue_nightcrawler_by_inspector97-d6ywv1u.jpg

"Okay, I know we don't understand everything about her powers, but the drain is temporary right?" Scott asked himself. "So with the little bit of energy she took from Kurt, Rogue should be back to normal by the time she wakes up. Let's tuck her in until then. Jean, could you let Logan know we completed the game and about Rogue's condition?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Legato wrote:
St.Petersburg, Russia

Xavier looks out the window as his mind goes back to the time when him and Raven first met



Before then he thought he was the only one but was relieved that there was another mutant like him. Raven was adopted into the family and Xavier loved her like an actual sister.

When the both of them and Erik, a longtime ally of theirs, decided to run a school for people with special abilities such as theirs Xavier would consider those first few years the best he has ever lived. Then sometime later something came and caused a rift between the three and they both parted ways. Raven would still remain in contact, she doesn't reveal much, only her assurance that she is fine and so is Erik.

He still have alot of questions that he wish to ask her, one of them being why Raven never told him of Kurt

He snapped out of it as he felt Alex's hand on his shoulder, informing him that the flight is getting close to it's destination

"What were you thinking about?" Alex asked Xavier, who responded" Simpler times"

St.Petersburg, Russia

It was getting close to dark and both Xavier and Alex had already checked into a hotel. They didn't have the time to enjoy the surroundings as they have an important task before them. Xavier took out the letter that Mystique written then looked on the back and see more writing but this time it's directions to where she and Erik are staying.

As Xavier and Alex arrive at the abandoned complex" Reminds me of something out of Dawn of the Dead" Alex says as she got out of the car and examined the place

images.travelpod.com/users/tofor85/6.1373560742.apartment.jpg

They see a light inside switch on and off a few times as if to signal them. They walked up close then they find Raven standing infront of the entrance waiting for them. Xavier smiled then he went up and hugged Raven, after being gone for such a long time he felt like he didn't want to let her go. He reluctantly did then Alex went and hugged her.

"How is Kurt?" Raven asked Xavier who responded" He's doing just fine"

Raven lets Alex go" Come on in" she guided them and they head on up to the fourth floor

"Apologies for the condition but we have to remain inconspicuous. Also we aren't looking at staying long anyway" Raven said

"Whats going on Raven?" Alex asked

"Something big's going down thats what" Raven said

Once they reached the 4th floor they were guided to what was once a recreational area and they find both Victor Creed and Erik looking over plans. Erik glanced over at Xavier" Glad you can make it Charles"

He looked over to Alex" You've changed alot since I've known you"

"Cant stay a kid forever" Alex smiled at Erik

"You've got to be kidding me"

Victor walked over to Xavier and Alex. He looked Alex over then says to Erik"This is really all he has? I would have expected the Runt to tag along. Not Barbie"

Alex glanced at Erik" Be so kind as to keep this dog of yours on a leash or I'll have him fixed"

Raven grinned at that comment

He didn't have to look, Victor could feel a glare from Erik then he turned and walked to where he was stationed but not before looking back and blowing Alex a kiss in the process

Erik motioned them over" Let me show you what we have planned"

"Don't mind him" Raven said to Alex" He's an animal" Alex nods

OT: Excellent post.

IC: Mystique relaxed and changed into a white dress, boots and gloves while waiting for Erik to begin.
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/253/a/5/mystique_colors_by_claret821021-d6ltzg1.jpg
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:32 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
St.Petersburg, Russia

Xavier looks out the window as his mind goes back to the time when him and Raven first met



Before then he thought he was the only one but was relieved that there was another mutant like him. Raven was adopted into the family and Xavier loved her like an actual sister.

When the both of them and Erik, a longtime ally of theirs, decided to run a school for people with special abilities such as theirs Xavier would consider those first few years the best he has ever lived. Then sometime later something came and caused a rift between the three and they both parted ways. Raven would still remain in contact, she doesn't reveal much, only her assurance that she is fine and so is Erik.

He still have alot of questions that he wish to ask her, one of them being why Raven never told him of Kurt

He snapped out of it as he felt Alex's hand on his shoulder, informing him that the flight is getting close to it's destination

"What were you thinking about?" Alex asked Xavier, who responded" Simpler times"

St.Petersburg, Russia

It was getting close to dark and both Xavier and Alex had already checked into a hotel. They didn't have the time to enjoy the surroundings as they have an important task before them. Xavier took out the letter that Mystique written then looked on the back and see more writing but this time it's directions to where she and Erik are staying.

As Xavier and Alex arrive at the abandoned complex" Reminds me of something out of Dawn of the Dead" Alex says as she got out of the car and examined the place

images.travelpod.com/users/tofor85/6.1373560742.apartment.jpg

They see a light inside switch on and off a few times as if to signal them. They walked up close then they find Raven standing infront of the entrance waiting for them. Xavier smiled then he went up and hugged Raven, after being gone for such a long time he felt like he didn't want to let her go. He reluctantly did then Alex went and hugged her.

"How is Kurt?" Raven asked Xavier who responded" He's doing just fine"

Raven lets Alex go" Come on in" she guided them and they head on up to the fourth floor

"Apologies for the condition but we have to remain inconspicuous. Also we aren't looking at staying long anyway" Raven said

"Whats going on Raven?" Alex asked

"Something big's going down thats what" Raven said

Once they reached the 4th floor they were guided to what was once a recreational area and they find both Victor Creed and Erik looking over plans. Erik glanced over at Xavier" Glad you can make it Charles"

He looked over to Alex" You've changed alot since I've known you"

"Cant stay a kid forever" Alex smiled at Erik

"You've got to be kidding me"

Victor walked over to Xavier and Alex. He looked Alex over then says to Erik"This is really all he has? I would have expected the Runt to tag along. Not Barbie"

Alex glanced at Erik" Be so kind as to keep this dog of yours on a leash or I'll have him fixed"

Raven grinned at that comment

He didn't have to look, Victor could feel a glare from Erik then he turned and walked to where he was stationed but not before looking back and blowing Alex a kiss in the process

Erik motioned them over" Let me show you what we have planned"

"Don't mind him" Raven said to Alex" He's an animal" Alex nods

OT: Excellent post.

IC: Mystique relaxed and changed into a white dress, boots and gloves while waiting for Erik to begin.
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/253/a/5/mystique_colors_by_claret821021-d6ltzg1.jpg
This is where I'm drawing a blank Embarassed 
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:33 pm

St.Petersburg, Russia

Inside an abandoned building Erik, Mystique, Victor, Xavier, and Alex were discussing about the latest mission that Erik is planning.

"Why target Shaw?" Alex asked Erik who responds"After interrogating one of his colleagues he mentioned that Shaw has information that could lead me to the location of where my children are being held captive"

At The X-Mansion

Rogue is upstairs sleeping off the effects of absorbing Kurt's powers. The students were explaining the situation to Moria and Logan when they saw the effects of Rogue's absorbing powers. Taking this in Moria looked at Kurt"You ok?"

Kurt nods"Was dizzy at first but I'm ok now"

"Still, that was a close call, it could have been worse"Logan stated to the students
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:23 pm

Legato wrote:St.Petersburg, Russia

Inside an abandoned building Erik, Mystique, Victor, Xavier, and Alex were discussing about the latest mission that Erik is planning.

"Why target Shaw?" Alex asked Erik who responds"After interrogating one of his colleagues he mentioned that Shaw has information that could lead me to the location of where my children are being held captive"

At The X-Mansion

Rogue is upstairs sleeping off the effects of absorbing Kurt's powers. The students were explaining the situation to Moria and Logan when they saw the effects of Rogue's absorbing powers. Taking this in Moria looked at Kurt"You ok?"

Kurt nods"Was dizzy at first but I'm ok now"

"Still, that was a close call, it could have been worse"Logan stated to the students

"They're gonna be okay right?" Fred asked.

"Yeah, we underestimated the power of Rogue's draining, we're just lucky nobody was seriously hurt." Scott said.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:St.Petersburg, Russia

Inside an abandoned building Erik, Mystique, Victor, Xavier, and Alex were discussing about the latest mission that Erik is planning.

"Why target Shaw?" Alex asked Erik who responds"After interrogating one of his colleagues he mentioned that Shaw has information that could lead me to the location of where my children are being held captive"

At The X-Mansion

Rogue is upstairs sleeping off the effects of absorbing Kurt's powers. The students were explaining the situation to Moria and Logan when they saw the effects of Rogue's absorbing powers. Taking this in Moria looked at Kurt"You ok?"

Kurt nods"Was dizzy at first but I'm ok now"

"Still, that was a close call, it could have been worse"Logan stated to the students

"They're gonna be okay right?" Fred asked.

"Yeah, we underestimated the power of Rogue's draining, we're just lucky nobody was seriously hurt." Scott said.
"Everyone makes mistakes, kid"Logan says"It takes a good leader to learn from em"

"Rogue is sleeping but she should be fine now"Moria says
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:08 pm

Rogue, still appearing in Kurt's blue elfish form, tossed and turned restlessly on her bed as she lives out the memories of Kurt inside her mind. Jean was there rushing to her aid"Rogue, Rogue wake up!"

It was barely audible but Rogue manages to make out a small"N-Nooo"

In Rogue's Mind

Tears stream down a terrified Rogue's face as she tries to escape from the dressing room. Welts and bruises are shown on the upper half of her body and Rogue is shown with a bloody nose.

"You leave now and we'll kill your friend." The carny worker, leader of the crew attacking her, threatened

Rogue stopped and for a moment she appears in a mental debate with herself. Either her or Mortimer. Sobbing quietly she hangs her head down in defeat then two of the carny workers forced her up.

"You deserve everything you got, freak" The ringleader kneed her to the jaw

Outside

As hard as she tried waking her up, without actually touching her skin, Jean isn't able to. She stops and studies her, she remember Xavier mentioning something like this. Being lost inside their mind while shutting everything outside. Seeing tears stream down her face Jean reached into her pocket and pulled out a pair of winter gloves and puts them on"Hang in there Rogue, I'm coming"

After putting them on she placed a hand on her head.

Inside Rogue's Mind

Jean finds herself inside the carnival. She hears Rogue and she rushes till she finds a dressing room, she hears Rogue's painful cries and the sound of someone attacking her. She TK's the door to force it open and she sees the carny workers kicking and stomping at a helpless Rogue who is trying in vain to protect herself.

Anger starts to build within and she flungs her hand out and sends the carny workers flying to the wall and restraining them there. The same anger she had towards the workers back then came back. She wants to rip the bastards to shreds. She then remembers what Scott told her and her anger starts to subside. Staring down at Rogue who was clutching her stomach, she says to her"Rogue"

Rogue looked up"J-Jean?"

"This isn't real, none of it is. You are reliving someone Kurt's memory." Jean says

Rogue looks back at the workers

"They're figments of the horrible event. Don't let them overtake you, now cast those bastards out"Jean says

Rogue closed her eyes and took in what Jean is saying. She stands up and glared at the workers"You're the monsters here, get out of my head"

The carny workers vanished and so did Rogue's injuries from the event. Rogue faced Jean.

The two returned outside of Rogue's mind, Rogue wakes up. She sits up then stares at Jean"Thank you" Jean just smiled at her
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:11 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:St.Petersburg, Russia

Inside an abandoned building Erik, Mystique, Victor, Xavier, and Alex were discussing about the latest mission that Erik is planning.

"Why target Shaw?" Alex asked Erik who responds"After interrogating one of his colleagues he mentioned that Shaw has information that could lead me to the location of where my children are being held captive"

At The X-Mansion

Rogue is upstairs sleeping off the effects of absorbing Kurt's powers. The students were explaining the situation to Moria and Logan when they saw the effects of Rogue's absorbing powers. Taking this in Moria looked at Kurt"You ok?"

Kurt nods"Was dizzy at first but I'm ok now"

"Still, that was a close call, it could have been worse"Logan stated to the students

"They're gonna be okay right?" Fred asked.

"Yeah, we underestimated the power of Rogue's draining, we're just lucky nobody was seriously hurt." Scott said.
"Everyone makes mistakes, kid"Logan says"It takes a good leader to learn from em"

"Rogue is sleeping but she should be fine now"Moria says

"Understood. Right now we'll do what we can to help Rogue recover. I think we should also tell the Professor about this when he returns. He can help her with controlling her absorption." Scott reasoned.

"Alright, well, Jean's looking after her, so they should both be fine."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:12 am

Legato wrote:Rogue, still appearing in Kurt's blue elfish form, tossed and turned restlessly on her bed as she lives out the memories of Kurt inside her mind. Jean was there rushing to her aid"Rogue, Rogue wake up!"

It was barely audible but Rogue manages to make out a small"N-Nooo"

In Rogue's Mind

Tears stream down a terrified Rogue's face as she tries to escape from the dressing room. Welts and bruises are shown on the upper half of her body and Rogue is shown with a bloody nose.

"You leave now and we'll kill your friend." The carny worker, leader of the crew attacking her, threatened

Rogue stopped and for a moment she appears in a mental debate with herself. Either her or Mortimer. Sobbing quietly she hangs her head down in defeat  then two of the carny workers forced her up.

"You deserve everything you got, freak" The ringleader kneed her to the jaw

Outside

As hard as she tried waking her up, without actually touching her skin, Jean isn't able to. She stops and studies her, she remember Xavier mentioning something like this. Being lost inside their mind while shutting everything outside. Seeing tears stream down her face Jean reached into her pocket and pulled out a pair of winter gloves and puts them on"Hang in there Rogue, I'm coming"

After putting them on she placed a hand on her head.

Inside Rogue's Mind

Jean finds herself inside the carnival. She hears Rogue and she rushes till she finds a dressing room, she hears Rogue's painful cries and the sound of someone attacking her. She TK's the door to force it open and she sees the carny workers kicking and stomping at a helpless Rogue who is trying in vain to protect herself.

Anger starts to build within and she flungs her hand out and sends the carny workers flying to the wall and restraining them there. The same anger she had towards the workers back then came back. She wants to rip the bastards to shreds. She then remembers what Scott told her and her anger starts to subside. Staring down at Rogue who was clutching her stomach, she says to her"Rogue"

Rogue looked up"J-Jean?"

"This isn't real, none of it is. You are reliving someone Kurt's memory." Jean says

Rogue looks back at the workers

"They're figments of the horrible event. Don't let them overtake you, now cast those bastards out"Jean says

Rogue closed her eyes and took in what Jean is saying. She stands up and glared at the workers"You're the monsters here, get out of my head"

The carny workers vanished and so did Rogue's injuries from the event. Rogue faced Jean.

The two returned outside of Rogue's mind, Rogue wakes up. She sits up then stares at Jean"Thank you" Jean just smiled at her

Awwwww.  I love you 
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:29 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Rogue, still appearing in Kurt's blue elfish form, tossed and turned restlessly on her bed as she lives out the memories of Kurt inside her mind. Jean was there rushing to her aid"Rogue, Rogue wake up!"

It was barely audible but Rogue manages to make out a small"N-Nooo"

In Rogue's Mind

Tears stream down a terrified Rogue's face as she tries to escape from the dressing room. Welts and bruises are shown on the upper half of her body and Rogue is shown with a bloody nose.

"You leave now and we'll kill your friend." The carny worker, leader of the crew attacking her, threatened

Rogue stopped and for a moment she appears in a mental debate with herself. Either her or Mortimer. Sobbing quietly she hangs her head down in defeat  then two of the carny workers forced her up.

"You deserve everything you got, freak" The ringleader kneed her to the jaw

Outside

As hard as she tried waking her up, without actually touching her skin, Jean isn't able to. She stops and studies her, she remember Xavier mentioning something like this. Being lost inside their mind while shutting everything outside. Seeing tears stream down her face Jean reached into her pocket and pulled out a pair of winter gloves and puts them on"Hang in there Rogue, I'm coming"

After putting them on she placed a hand on her head.

Inside Rogue's Mind

Jean finds herself inside the carnival. She hears Rogue and she rushes till she finds a dressing room, she hears Rogue's painful cries and the sound of someone attacking her. She TK's the door to force it open and she sees the carny workers kicking and stomping at a helpless Rogue who is trying in vain to protect herself.

Anger starts to build within and she flungs her hand out and sends the carny workers flying to the wall and restraining them there. The same anger she had towards the workers back then came back. She wants to rip the bastards to shreds. She then remembers what Scott told her and her anger starts to subside. Staring down at Rogue who was clutching her stomach, she says to her"Rogue"

Rogue looked up"J-Jean?"

"This isn't real, none of it is. You are reliving someone Kurt's memory." Jean says

Rogue looks back at the workers

"They're figments of the horrible event. Don't let them overtake you, now cast those bastards out"Jean says

Rogue closed her eyes and took in what Jean is saying. She stands up and glared at the workers"You're the monsters here, get out of my head"

The carny workers vanished and so did Rogue's injuries from the event. Rogue faced Jean.

The two returned outside of Rogue's mind, Rogue wakes up. She sits up then stares at Jean"Thank you" Jean just smiled at her

Awwwww.  I love you 
"It was like being in a really bad dream that ah cant wake up from, till you showed up at least" Rogue explained with her knees pulled up to her chest as she explained to Jean on reliving Kurt's memory.

"It was no dream I'm afraid, what you experienced did happen to someone else" Jean says

Rogue looked down at herself and looked at Jean"Kurt?"

Jean nods"Wished I had saved him in the same manner as I did for you. On the positive he no longer has to live through that. But do me a favor"

"Whats that?"Rogue asked

"Don't mention what you've experienced to him and don't bring the subject up until he's ready to"Jean says

"Don't worry about that. Till he's ready I'll keep this to myself"Rogue says

"I'm here incase you need someone to vent to"Jean says"Ready to speak to the others?"

Rogue nods then Jean mentally contacts Moria
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Legato on Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:31 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:St.Petersburg, Russia

Inside an abandoned building Erik, Mystique, Victor, Xavier, and Alex were discussing about the latest mission that Erik is planning.

"Why target Shaw?" Alex asked Erik who responds"After interrogating one of his colleagues he mentioned that Shaw has information that could lead me to the location of where my children are being held captive"

At The X-Mansion

Rogue is upstairs sleeping off the effects of absorbing Kurt's powers. The students were explaining the situation to Moria and Logan when they saw the effects of Rogue's absorbing powers. Taking this in Moria looked at Kurt"You ok?"

Kurt nods"Was dizzy at first but I'm ok now"

"Still, that was a close call, it could have been worse"Logan stated to the students

"They're gonna be okay right?" Fred asked.

"Yeah, we underestimated the power of Rogue's draining, we're just lucky nobody was seriously hurt." Scott said.
"Everyone makes mistakes, kid"Logan says"It takes a good leader to learn from em"

"Rogue is sleeping but she should be fine now"Moria says

"Understood. Right now we'll do what we can to help Rogue recover. I think we should also tell the Professor about this when he returns. He can help her with controlling her absorption." Scott reasoned.

"Alright, well, Jean's looking after her, so they should both be fine."

Moria heard Jean's communication, she then looks at the students"Rogue is awake now. You guys can go see her"

Fred didn't need to be told twice as he was the first to sprint up to Rogue's room

"Pretty fast for a guy his size"Bobby commented
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:42 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:St.Petersburg, Russia

Inside an abandoned building Erik, Mystique, Victor, Xavier, and Alex were discussing about the latest mission that Erik is planning.

"Why target Shaw?" Alex asked Erik who responds"After interrogating one of his colleagues he mentioned that Shaw has information that could lead me to the location of where my children are being held captive"

At The X-Mansion

Rogue is upstairs sleeping off the effects of absorbing Kurt's powers. The students were explaining the situation to Moria and Logan when they saw the effects of Rogue's absorbing powers. Taking this in Moria looked at Kurt"You ok?"

Kurt nods"Was dizzy at first but I'm ok now"

"Still, that was a close call, it could have been worse"Logan stated to the students

"They're gonna be okay right?" Fred asked.

"Yeah, we underestimated the power of Rogue's draining, we're just lucky nobody was seriously hurt." Scott said.
"Everyone makes mistakes, kid"Logan says"It takes a good leader to learn from em"

"Rogue is sleeping but she should be fine now"Moria says

"Understood. Right now we'll do what we can to help Rogue recover. I think we should also tell the Professor about this when he returns. He can help her with controlling her absorption." Scott reasoned.

"Alright, well, Jean's looking after her, so they should both be fine."

Moria heard Jean's communication, she then looks at the students"Rogue is awake now. You guys can go see her"

Fred didn't need to be told twice as he was the first to sprint up to Rogue's room

"Pretty fast for a guy his size"Bobby commented

"I'd imagine the super strength helps. Come on, let's all go check on our friend."

Morty followed his lead and hopped up on the railing and then up to the doors.

Fred opened up the door. "Rogue? You alright?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men-The First Class

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum