ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

X-Men-The First Class

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionX-Men-The First Class - Page 17 EmptyRe: X-Men-The First Class

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
St.Petersburg, Russia

Inside an abandoned building Erik, Mystique, Victor, Xavier, and Alex were discussing about the latest mission that Erik is planning.

"Why target Shaw?" Alex asked Erik who responds"After interrogating one of his colleagues he mentioned that Shaw has information that could lead me to the location of where my children are being held captive"

bounce

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
St.Petersburg, Russia

Inside an abandoned building Erik, Mystique, Victor, Xavier, and Alex were discussing about the latest mission that Erik is planning.

"Why target Shaw?" Alex asked Erik who responds"After interrogating one of his colleagues he mentioned that Shaw has information that could lead me to the location of where my children are being held captive"

Charles was greatly surprised by this. "You had children? When? I mean, ah, yes. If your children are indeed being held against their will, then of course we will help you rescue them. But, I do want to make one thing clear Erik."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
St.Petersburg, Russia

Charles was greatly surprised by this. "You had children? When? I mean, ah, yes. If your children are indeed being held against their will, then of course we will help you rescue them. But, I do want to make one thing clear Erik."

"What is that?" Erik asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
St.Petersburg, Russia

"I am working with you to save lives. We can get through this without killing anybody."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
St.Petersburg, Russia

"I am working with you to save lives. We can get through this without killing anybody."
"Great Raven, you and Erik had to bring a pacifist along" Victor says"

Alex scowled at Victor, she balled her fist and was about to set him straight but she felt Erik's hand on her shoulder then glanced at Victor, who scoffed"Have it your way, boss"

Erik looked at Xavier"I cant promise you that Charles, all I can promise is that will be used as a last resort. Just hope it wont come to that"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
St.Petersburg, Russia

"Great Raven, you and Erik had to bring a pacifist along" Victor says"

Alex scowled at Victor, she balled her fist and was about to set him straight but she felt Erik's hand on her shoulder then glanced at Victor, who scoffed"Have it your way, boss"

Erik looked at Xavier"I cant promise you that Charles, all I can promise is that will be used as a last resort. Just hope it wont come to that"

"That is all I ask for old friend." Charles smiled. "Thank you for understanding."

"Working with the X-Men again huh? This takes me back." Mystique said as she changed her shape.
http://xmenmovies.wikia.com/wiki/File:Matthew-Savage-Xmen-first-class-costume09.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
St.Petersburg, Russia

At The X-Mansion

Rogue is upstairs sleeping off the effects of absorbing Kurt's powers. The students were explaining the situation to Moria and Logan when they saw the effects of Rogue's absorbing powers. Taking this in Moria looked at Kurt"You ok?"

Kurt nods"Was dizzy at first but I'm ok now"

"Still, that was a close call, it could have been worse"Logan stated to the students

"They're gonna be okay right?" Fred asked.

"Yeah, we underestimated the power of Rogue's draining, we're just lucky nobody was seriously hurt." Scott said.

"Everyone makes mistakes, kid"Logan says"It takes a good leader to learn from em"

"Rogue is sleeping but she should be fine now"Moria says

"Understood. Right now we'll do what we can to help Rogue recover. I think we should also tell the Professor about this when he returns. He can help her with controlling her absorption." Scott reasoned.

"Alright, well, Jean's looking after her, so they should both be fine."

Moria heard Jean's communication, she then looks at the students"Rogue is awake now. You guys can go see her"

Fred didn't need to be told twice as he was the first to sprint up to Rogue's room

"Pretty fast for a guy his size"Bobby commented

"I'd imagine the super strength helps. Come on, let's all go check on our friend."

Morty followed his lead and hopped up on the railing and then up to the doors.

Fred opened up the door. "Rogue? You alright?"

Rogue rubbed her head. "Yeah...I'm alright sug. These memories are gonna linger for awhile though."
"You....saw some things there huh?"
"Yeah...I'm sorry."
"What for?" Rogue asked and then the memory came up as she viewed Fred defending Kurt and Morty from thugs, punks and even their own circus family, sometimes violently. She saw Kurt and Morty helping each other through the tougher days and people calling Kurt a demon because of his blue, elf like appearance and tail. "Ah...well, you were defending your friends." She smiled. "I can see where the three of you are coming from now...and ah'm sorry ya'll had to go through all that."
Fred smiled. "Can I help you up?"
"Sure." She sat up to accept his hand and suddenly BAMFED away.
"What the?" Shocked
Jean waved away the smoke and smell of sulfur and burning brimstone. "Man...what is that smell?"
"Oh, that's what's left over whenever Kurt does his thing. You get used to it."

Outside, the rest of the X-Men had just arrived at Rogue's room when she *BAMFED* back into the living room and yelled out as she fell onto the couch. The rest of the team turned around in surprise. "Rogue? You okay?" Scott called to her.
"Oof! Yeah. What just happened?"
Kurt laughed. "Ahhh, I get it. You absorbed my teleport too." He smiled and teleported down to her. "It can be a tad disorientating the first couple of times." He helped her up.
"Fascinating." Hank smiled and flipped down to the floor and over the couch. "You absorbed not only his look and memory but you can indeed absorb powers for a short time. How long does this usually last?"
"Mmm, I guess about an hour. The memories tend to linger much longer than that, and I have no clue how long a power will stay with me."
"I can help you deal with it in the meantime."
Rogue paused for a second and hugged Kurt. "Rogue?"
"Ah saw it all. I saw what you went through. I'm so sorry."
"You shouldn't have to see that Rogue."
"You shouldn't have had to deal with that. None of you." Rogue and Kurt held each other and sat up.
"Are we interrupting something?" Moria asked as the walked in and saw Rogue's new look. "Fascinating."
"That's what I said!" Hank nodded.

Everything calmed down so they had Rogue sit down in a lab and analyzed her. "Good news Rogue, no health problems and aside from changes to your DNA, you're perfectly fine. What I most amazing is the changes to your anatomy: Hands, feet, skin, eyes, tail and the additions to your power."
Rogue looked at herself in a mirror. "You know, ah don't look too bad like this!" She turned around and smiled.
"And you say that your drains are temporary?"
"Yeah, any boost I get from draining somebody wears off after awhile. So it should be the same with this. I just hope that everything comes back where it should be."
"A legitimate concern. But I wouldn't be too worried. Your DNA is already starting to change back to normal after all. Was the transformation painful at all?"
"Not too much, no, I was more shocked than anything when I saw my new hand."
"In that case, the change back should be equally painless. For now, I recommend training with your new powers with Kurt and the others in the danger room. You need to control them for the time being anyway and the future knowledge could be useful if you need to use his power again."
"Good idea doc. Ah need to control this tail too." She looked at it wagging. "What ah find funny though, is how come mah hair color didn't turn blue like his?"
"It could be because of the temporary contact you had with him. Further contact would have resulted in further changes for a longer period."
"Makes sense ah guess." She stepped behind the curtain and changed out of the hospital gown and into her clothes, making a small hole for her current tail and walked out of the room with Moria. Moria handed her a pair of gloves that had been previously made for Kurt. They were a tight fit but better than nothing.

The X-Men stood up to see her. "Good to go?" Scott asked.
"Like a million bucks." She high-fived Fred. "Great to see you feeling better Rogue."

more_horiz
OT: On the scene above I love you I love you I love you

St.Petersburg

Erik was gearing up, hearing Charles come in he tosses a kelvar to him"You'll need it once we arrive at our destination"

Catching it Xavier says to Magneto"You've told me what Shaw has done to you at the camps and I can see why you're so intent in doing this. But there is more to this mission than what I'm led to believe isn't there Erik?"

Erik paused then nods"It's more than what Shaw did to me at the camps. What he did back then is one thing but now he has brought my kids into this"

"Your kids?" Charles asked surprised in which Erik nods"Shaw had his forces kidnap Pietro and Wanda and I'm looking at rescuing them." he looked at Xavier"I want you to promise me something"

"What is that?" Charles asked

"When given the chance to take Shaw out, do not try to stop me" Erik says

Elsewhere in the abandoned hospital

Alex had contacted reached Scott's cellphone but only got a voicemail, at the beep Alex delivered her message to him"Hey Scotty it's me, just calling to tell you that the professor and I have made it in Russia. Erik and Raven are doing well, once we've got a few things taken care of over here we'll return. Until then look after everybody back at the mansion and tell Moira, Hank, and Logan I said hi." she ended the call then heard a laugh coming behind her

She turned to see Victor leaning against the doorway with his arms folded"I was right, you do know the runt"

"Whats it to you?" Alex says

"Well"Victor unfolds his arms then proceeds to walk towards her"Any 'friend' of the runt's is a friend of mine"

Alert at this Alex completely faces Creed and readies herself"Try anything and I'll fry you"

Victor smiled, his sharp canines showing"Oh I'm not going to harm you, I'm just curious. From what Erik tells my about Chucky Boy he seems on the up and up. But you"He slams a hand on a wall next just a few inches above her head"I'm not sure about. So I'll tell you this" he leans down just a few inches away from her"The minute you start to become a burden I wont hesitate to rip your heart out and mail it to the Runt"

Alex glared up at Victor with her hands glowing as she charges up her power

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: On the scene above I love you  I love you  I love you

St.Petersburg

Erik was gearing up, hearing Charles come in he tosses a kelvar to him"You'll need it once we arrive at our destination"

Catching it Xavier says to Magneto"You've told me what Shaw has done to you at the camps and I can see why you're so intent in doing this. But there is more to this mission than what I'm led to believe isn't there Erik?"

Erik paused then nods"It's more than what Shaw did to me at the camps. What he did back then is one thing but now he has brought my kids into this"

"Your kids?" Charles asked surprised in which Erik nods"Shaw had his forces kidnap Pietro and Wanda and I'm looking at rescuing them." he looked at Xavier"I want you to promise me something"

Alex had contacted reached Scott's cellphone but only got a voicemail, at the beep Alex delivered her message to him"Hey Scotty it's me, just calling to tell you that the professor and I have made it in Russia. Erik and Raven are doing well, once we've got a few things taken care of over here we'll return. Until then look after everybody back at the mansion and tell Moira, Hank, and Logan I said hi." she ended the call then heard a laugh coming behind her

She turned to see Victor leaning against the doorway with his arms folded"I was right, you do know the runt"

"Well"Victor unfolds his arms then proceeds to walk towards her"Any 'friend' of the runt's is a friend of mine"

Alert at this Alex completely faces Creed and readies herself"Try anything and I'll fry you"

Victor smiled, his sharp canines showing"Oh I'm not going to harm you, I'm just curious. From what Erik tells my about Chucky Boy he seems on the up and up. But you"He slams a hand on a wall next just a few inches above her head"I'm not sure about. So I'll tell you this" he leans down just a few inches away from her"The minute you start to become a burden I wont hesitate to rip your heart out and mail it to the Runt"

Erik looked at his old friend solemnly. He understood his desire, could feel it radiating off of him, but in his heart Charles knew that there had to be another way, a better way. They could stop Shaw without falling to his level. He gently put a hand on Erik's shoulder and, looking him in the eyes, tried to reach out to his friend. "Listen to me very carefully, my friend: I understand the situation that you are in. If one of my students was being held, I would feel the same rage that you are,but you must believe me when I say that killing Shaw will not bring you peace."

"Can't behave like an adult for one day Victor?" Raven asked as she walked into the room. "We have more important matters to concern ourselves with."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

St.Petersburg

Erik looked at his old friend solemnly. He understood his desire, could feel it radiating off of him, but in his heart Charles knew that there had to be another way, a better way. They could stop Shaw without falling to his level. He gently put a hand on Erik's shoulder and, looking him in the eyes, tried to reach out to his friend. "Listen to me very carefully, my friend: I understand the situation that you are in. If one of my students was being held, I would feel the same rage that you are,but you must believe me when I say that killing Shaw will not bring you peace."

"Can't behave like an adult for one day Victor?" Raven asked as she walked into the room. "We have more important matters to concern ourselves with."

Erik took a deep breath then place a hand on his arm"I'm glad to have you here, Charles"

"Lighten up Raven, I was just giving Barbie here some friendly advice." he stands up and faces Raven"If you'll excuse me I'm going to get the plane ready"

Alex never kept her eyes off from Victor till he left the area, after he did she depowered. Looking at Raven"Thanks Raven"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

St.Petersburg

Erik took a deep breath then place a hand on his arm"I'm glad to have you here, Charles"

"Lighten up Raven, I was just giving Barbie here some friendly advice." he stands up and faces Raven"If you'll excuse me I'm going to get the plane ready"

Alex never kept her eyes off from Victor till he left the area, after he did she depowered. Looking at Raven"Thanks Raven"
Smile

more_horiz
At the Mansion

"Since everything is cool what do you guys say we head out into the city?" Bobby suggested

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
St.Petersburg, Russia

At The X-Mansion

Rogue is upstairs sleeping off the effects of absorbing Kurt's powers. The students were explaining the situation to Moria and Logan when they saw the effects of Rogue's absorbing powers. Taking this in Moria looked at Kurt"You ok?"

Kurt nods"Was dizzy at first but I'm ok now"

"Still, that was a close call, it could have been worse"Logan stated to the students

"They're gonna be okay right?" Fred asked.

"Yeah, we underestimated the power of Rogue's draining, we're just lucky nobody was seriously hurt." Scott said.

"Everyone makes mistakes, kid"Logan says"It takes a good leader to learn from em"

"Rogue is sleeping but she should be fine now"Moria says

"Understood. Right now we'll do what we can to help Rogue recover. I think we should also tell the Professor about this when he returns. He can help her with controlling her absorption." Scott reasoned.

"Alright, well, Jean's looking after her, so they should both be fine."

Moria heard Jean's communication, she then looks at the students"Rogue is awake now. You guys can go see her"

Fred didn't need to be told twice as he was the first to sprint up to Rogue's room

"Pretty fast for a guy his size"Bobby commented

"I'd imagine the super strength helps. Come on, let's all go check on our friend."

Morty followed his lead and hopped up on the railing and then up to the doors.

Fred opened up the door. "Rogue? You alright?"

Rogue rubbed her head. "Yeah...I'm alright sug. These memories are gonna linger for awhile though."
"You....saw some things there huh?"
"Yeah...I'm sorry."
"What for?" Rogue asked and then the memory came up as she viewed Fred defending Kurt and Morty from thugs, punks and even their own circus family, sometimes violently. She saw Kurt and Morty helping each other through the tougher days and people calling Kurt a demon because of his blue, elf like appearance and tail. "Ah...well, you were defending your friends." She smiled. "I can see where the three of you are coming from now...and ah'm sorry ya'll had to go through all that."
Fred smiled. "Can I help you up?"
"Sure." She sat up to accept his hand and suddenly BAMFED away.
"What the?" Shocked
Jean waved away the smoke and smell of sulfur and burning brimstone. "Man...what is that smell?"
"Oh, that's what's left over whenever Kurt does his thing. You get used to it."

Outside, the rest of the X-Men had just arrived at Rogue's room when she *BAMFED* back into the living room and yelled out as she fell onto the couch. The rest of the team turned around in surprise. "Rogue? You okay?" Scott called to her.
"Oof! Yeah. What just happened?"
Kurt laughed. "Ahhh, I get it. You absorbed my teleport too." He smiled and teleported down to her. "It can be a tad disorientating the first couple of times." He helped her up.
"Fascinating." Hank smiled and flipped down to the floor and over the couch. "You absorbed not only his look and memory but you can indeed absorb powers for a short time. How long does this usually last?"
"Mmm, I guess about an hour. The memories tend to linger much longer than that, and I have no clue how long a power will stay with me."
"I can help you deal with it in the meantime."
Rogue paused for a second and hugged Kurt. "Rogue?"
"Ah saw it all. I saw what you went through. I'm so sorry."
"You shouldn't have to see that Rogue."
"You shouldn't have had to deal with that. None of you." Rogue and Kurt held each other and sat up.
"Are we interrupting something?" Moria asked as the walked in and saw Rogue's new look. "Fascinating."
"That's what I said!" Hank nodded.

Everything calmed down so they had Rogue sit down in a lab and analyzed her. "Good news Rogue, no health problems and aside from changes to your DNA, you're perfectly fine. What I most amazing is the changes to your anatomy: Hands, feet, skin, eyes, tail and the additions to your power."
Rogue looked at herself in a mirror. "You know, ah don't look too bad like this!" She turned around and smiled.
"And you say that your drains are temporary?"
"Yeah, any boost I get from draining somebody wears off after awhile. So it should be the same with this. I just hope that everything comes back where it should be."
"A legitimate concern. But I wouldn't be too worried. Your DNA is already starting to change back to normal after all. Was the transformation painful at all?"  
"Not too much, no, I was more shocked than anything when I saw my new hand."
"In that case, the change back should be equally painless. For now, I recommend training with your new powers with Kurt and the others in the danger room. You need to control them for the time being anyway and the future knowledge could be useful if you need to use his power again."
"Good idea doc. Ah need to control this tail too." She looked at it wagging. "What ah find funny though, is how come mah hair color didn't turn blue like his?"
"It could be because of the temporary contact you had with him. Further contact would have resulted in further changes for a longer period."
"Makes sense ah guess." She stepped behind the curtain and changed out of the hospital gown and into her clothes, making a small hole for her current tail and walked out of the room with Moria. Moria handed her a pair of gloves that had been previously made for Kurt. They were a tight fit but better than nothing.

The X-Men stood up to see her. "Good to go?" Scott asked.
"Like a million bucks." She high-fived Fred. "Great to see you feeling better Rogue."

They still have to train and wait out for Rogue to turn back to normal actually. Razz

And I wanted to have some sparring and characterization during said time.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

St.Petersburg

bounce

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

St.Petersburg

"We'll get through this my friend. Shaw will face justice for what he has done but we can do without falling to his level."

"You're welcome Alex. Victor can be an idiot at times but he knows his place here. Are you alright?"

more_horiz
Alex nods"Yeah, I'm good." looking at Raven she smiled then continued"Just to let you know Kurt is doing fine at the school, he has made some new friends there"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Alex nods"Yeah, I'm good." looking at Raven she smiled then continued"Just to let you know Kurt is doing fine at the school, he has made some new friends there"

Smile

Also...

As the others were talking Jean took Scott away from the group a bit for a private conversation, he could tell that there was something that was troubling her"When Rogue passed out after absorbing Kurt's ability she ended up being trapped in Kurt's memories" Jean paused then continued"I saw everything that they did to her and while I didn't act upon it every instinct told me to rip those bastards apart"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

Also...

As the others were talking Jean took Scott away from the group a bit for a private conversation, he could tell that there was something that was troubling her"When Rogue passed out after absorbing Kurt's ability she ended up being trapped in Kurt's memories" Jean paused then continued"I saw everything that they did to her and while I didn't act upon it every instinct told me to rip those bastards apart"

"That Charles, he always did bring out the best in people. Thank you for taking care of him."

Scott pulled her into a hug. "Your dive into Kurt's memories is still haunting you isn't it?" He pulled back, still gently holding her. "Share it with me. You don't have to deal with this pain alone Jean. I'll take some of it off of you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

Also...

"That Charles, he always did bring out the best in people. Thank you for taking care of him."

Scott pulled her into a hug. "Your dive into Kurt's memories is still haunting you isn't it?" He pulled back, still gently holding her. "Share it with me. You don't have to deal with this pain alone Jean. I'll take some of it off of you."

"He's a good kid, the least I could do" Alex smiled then continues"Listen, when this mission is over you know that the door is always open for you and Erik to return to the mansion. The rest of the students missed you guys"

Jean hesitated, she took a deep breath then placed a hand gently on the side of his head"Just a warning, what you see can get pretty intense"

Scott finds himself at the Carnival, he sees Kurt as a kid, he doesn't see him but he smiled seeing Kurt making friends with Mortimer and Fred. Admiring the strong bond between the three. Then the rest of the memories got a little disconcerting. He sees Kid Kurt protecting Mortimer from the carney workers who attacked him awhile back. He winced when the leader struck him. Mortimer tried to shield himself infront of Kurt but the other two workers took him away held him. As it got bad that was when Kurt learned to teleport him and Mortimer away.

They tried to pick on Fred but as Fred got stronger he was able to fight em off. He would be there to protect Kurt and Mortimer from the three workers but whenever he's not there they'd continue to bully Kurt. Kurt would usually teleport away whenever things got worse but then they'd just take it out on Mortimer and sometimes he'd take a beating for him.

As of recently, the bullying and the beatings got worse for him. It drove Fred over the edge and Scott couldn't help but be a little revealed that Fred delivered payback to them. He sees him and the other X-Men trying to talk Fred out of killing the leader while Nick created a wall to protect the other workers from Fred. Fred was eventually talked out of it but when he saw Jean mindscrew the workers. He could see the rage in her eyes and from what he saw he understood it but he still wished he was quick enough to stop her from committing an action that would stick with her for the rest of her life.

Jean stopped then Scott found himself back at the mansion. She noticed the hurt in his eyes, tears start to form as she says"Please don't hate me"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

Also...

"He's a good kid, the least I could do" Alex smiled then continues"Listen, when this mission is over you know that the door is always open for you and Erik to return to the mansion. The rest of the students missed you guys"

Jean hesitated, she took a deep breath then placed a hand gently on the side of his head"Just a warning, what you see can get pretty intense"

Scott finds himself at the Carnival, he sees Kurt as a kid, he doesn't see him but he smiled seeing Kurt making friends with Mortimer and Fred. Admiring the strong bond between the three. Then the rest of the memories got a little disconcerting. He sees Kid Kurt protecting Mortimer from the carney workers who attacked him awhile back. He winced when the leader struck him. Mortimer tried to shield himself infront of Kurt but the other two workers took him away held him. As it got bad that was when Kurt learned to teleport him and Mortimer away.

They tried to pick on Fred but as Fred got stronger he was able to fight em off. He would be there to protect Kurt and Mortimer from the three workers but whenever he's not there they'd continue to bully Kurt. Kurt would usually teleport away whenever things got worse but then they'd just take it out on Mortimer and sometimes he'd take a beating for him.

As of recently, the bullying and the beatings got worse for him. It drove Fred over the edge and Scott couldn't help but be a little revealed that Fred delivered payback to them. He sees him and the other X-Men trying to talk Fred out of killing the leader while Nick created a wall to protect the other workers from Fred. Fred was eventually talked out of it but when he saw Jean mindscrew the workers. He could see the rage in her eyes and from what he saw he understood it but he still wished he was quick enough to stop her from committing an action that would stick with her for the rest of her life.

Jean stopped then Scott found himself back at the mansion. She noticed the hurt in his eyes, tears start to form as she says"Please don't hate me"

Scott pulled her close and just held her. "I would never hate you Jean. I know...it's hard....it's so hard. Hatred...bigotry, pain. It's so easy to give into that....but we can't. Rising above it, helping others like us, that's what the world needs. That's real strength. Kurt, Fred, Morty...they need us to be strong. I am...so sorry...you had to see that. You and Rogue both...but now that we know, we can help them grow past it. It's like the Professor says Jean: It may be easier to hate, but it's stronger to love."

"We'll...think about that. For now, let's focus on the mission."

more_horiz
OT: That is the Scott Summers I know and respect Very Happy Good character interactions from both sides. Especially with Alex reaching out to Raven but not in a manner that could push her further away

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: That is the Scott Summers I know and respect Very Happy  Good character interactions from both sides. Especially with Alex reaching out to Raven but not in a manner that could push her further away

Thank you!

Yes, very good choice of words on her part.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

Also...

Scott pulled her close and just held her. "I would never hate you Jean. I know...it's hard....it's so hard. Hatred...bigotry, pain. It's so easy to give into that....but we can't. Rising above it, helping others like us, that's what the world needs. That's real strength. Kurt, Fred, Morty...they need us to be strong. I am...so sorry...you had to see that. You and Rogue both...but now that we know, we can help them grow past it. It's like the Professor says Jean: It may be easier to hate, but it's stronger to love."

Jean nods then wiped a few strands of tears, as the two let go she looks at Scott to say"If the Professor can set an example for us then the least we could do is set an example for the new students"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

Also...

Jean nods then wiped a few strands of tears, as the two let go she looks at Scott to say"If the Professor can set an example for us then the least we could do is set an example for the new students"

"Come on, let's go support our friends." He wiped her eyes and offered her his arm.

more_horiz
Jean smiled then nods, accepting Cyclops's arm

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply