ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

X-Men-The First Class

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionX-Men-The First Class - Page 4 EmptyRe: X-Men-The First Class

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Not too far away, a woman was waiting for a friend in a bar.
https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/2bzktg.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/oivg60.jpg
She looked up at the clock on the wall. (Erik's late. He's probably busy.)

Dr.Stephen Vecks is bound to a chair in a underground bomb shelter below the manor. He struggled but the metal restraints made it completely useless. The door opens” Dr.Stephen Vecks, at least that’s what the people know you as now.” Erik said as he leans over him showing Vecks a picture of him. In the picture Veck’s looked younger and appeared to be wearing a Nazi uniform that dates back to WW2” Finding you wasn’t easy, it took me a few years. Then fate and that creation you and your associate came up with provided the bread crumbs needed to locate you. After all these years you’re still making money off of peoples lives.”

Dr.Veck’s sees Erik in front of him with a rifle in hand. He releases the bullets out of it and they fall to the floor” Erik..What happened to you back then was” Erik cuts him off” The only thing I want to hear from you is the location of your associate Dr. Klaus Schmidt or as he currently goes by Dr. Anton Skarsgård”

The bullets that were on the ground started to lift up then pointed at Dr.Vecks” You have three chances. If the answers are not satisfactory” one of the bullets shot at Vecks’s leg and he screamed” It will get worse. Consider it karma for making me watch when my father was sentenced to the firing squad” Erik said

“It wasn’t just a harsh time for you Erik. Me and the rest were only following orders” Dr.Vecks said trying to block out the pain in his leg” That is how it makes you rest at night isn’t it? BTW I wouldn’t bother calling your workers for help. They’re indisposed of. Now to the question. Where is he?”

“Probably at the same location where Nukeman landed” Dr.Veck’s said then screamed when another bullet hits his arm” Doubtful, very doubtful. I’ve unfortunately known him just as well as you have. He would tend to keep himself out of the public radar. Try again”

Dr.Veck’s gritted his teeth” I don’t know where he is” he screamed again when he got a gut shot to the stomach” That is a painful area to be shot in and could take a long while to die from” Erik said” Two strikes btw, choose your answer carefully”

Dr.Vecks shook, both in pain and in fear of the person before him then he finally tells him the location…

Moments later Erik had finished writing down the information. He prepares to walk out the door” I could offer mercy, if you deserved it” Dr.Vecks was riddled with bullets. He watched till his body went limp then he closes the door behind him.

The lady at the bar heard a voice behind her” If I may be so bold to say. The person you are waiting for, isn’t someone worth waiting” she turned around then sees a smiling Erik before her

"Erik." She offered her hand. "Did you get anything out of them?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Dr.Stephen Vecks is bound to a chair in a underground bomb shelter below the manor. He struggled but the metal restraints made it completely useless. The door opens” Dr.Stephen Vecks, at least that’s what the people know you as now.” Erik said as he leans over him showing Vecks a picture of him. In the picture Veck’s looked younger and appeared to be wearing a Nazi uniform that dates back to WW2” Finding you wasn’t easy, it took me a few years. Then fate and that creation you and your associate came up with provided the bread crumbs needed to locate you. After all these years you’re still making money off of peoples lives.”

Dr.Veck’s sees Erik in front of him with a rifle in hand. He releases the bullets out of it and they fall to the floor” Erik..What happened to you back then was” Erik cuts him off” The only thing I want to hear from you is the location of your associate Dr. Klaus Schmidt or as he currently goes by Dr. Anton Skarsgård”

The bullets that were on the ground started to lift up then pointed at Dr.Vecks” You have three chances. If the answers are not satisfactory” one of the bullets shot at Vecks’s leg and he screamed” It will get worse. Consider it karma for making me watch when my father was sentenced to the firing squad” Erik said

“It wasn’t just a harsh time for you Erik. Me and the rest were only following orders” Dr.Vecks said trying to block out the pain in his leg” That is how it makes you rest at night isn’t it? BTW I wouldn’t bother calling your workers for help. They’re indisposed of. Now to the question. Where is he?”

“Probably at the same location where Nukeman landed” Dr.Veck’s said then screamed when another bullet hits his arm” Doubtful, very doubtful. I’ve unfortunately known him just as well as you have. He would tend to keep himself out of the public radar. Try again”

Dr.Veck’s gritted his teeth” I don’t know where he is” he screamed again when he got a gut shot to the stomach” That is a painful area to be shot in and could take a long while to die from” Erik said” Two strikes btw, choose your answer carefully”

Dr.Vecks shook, both in pain and in fear of the person before him then he finally tells him the location…

Moments later Erik had finished writing down the information. He prepares to walk out the door” I could offer mercy, if you deserved it” Dr.Vecks was riddled with bullets. He watched till his body went limp then he closes the door behind him.

The lady at the bar heard a voice behind her” If I may be so bold to say. The person you are waiting for, isn’t someone worth waiting” she turned around then sees a smiling Erik before her

He accepted it and pulled her close to him" That I have. I now have intel on where the good doctor could be hiding"

At the carnival

"Bobby would definitly love it here" Jean said as she Cyclops, and Nicklaus walked the carnival grounds

Elsewhere in the carnival

"This will top my last act" Kurt said to both Fred and Morti

"Sweet! Mind telling us what it is?" Mortimer asked

"A true magician never reveals. You have to wait till the show starts" Kurt said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

He accepted it and pulled her close to him" That I have. I now have intel on where the good doctor could be hiding"

At the carnival

"Bobby would definitly love it here" Jean said as she Cyclops, and Nicklaus walked the carnival grounds

"A true magician never reveals. You have to wait till the show starts" Kurt said

"Yeah, we should bring him next time." Scott agreed. "Let's see, from what the Professor told us, this Fred guy shouldn't be too hard to find."

"Can't wait man." Fred smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

At the carnival

"Yeah, we should bring him next time." Scott agreed. "Let's see, from what the Professor told us, this Fred guy shouldn't be too hard to find."

Smile

Nicklaus looked at the poster thats promoting Blobs Show" As the saying goes, when opportunity knocks"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

At the carnival

Smile

Nicklaus looked at the poster thats promoting Blobs Show" As the saying goes, when opportunity knocks"

"Have you now? And just where is hiding?" Raven asked as she put her arms around him.

Scott looked at it. "Fred 'The Blob' Dukes....jeeze, he's huge, what is he like seven feet or so?"

The group walked in and Fred turned to the visitors. He at first thought they were just lost...until he saw Jean. (My day just got AWESOME!) "We've got visitors guys." He said to Toad and Nightcrawler and walked over to Jean. "Hello miss, welcome to the Carnival."
X-Men-The First Class - Page 4 96ayo8

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

At the carnival

Smile

"Have you now? And just where is hiding?" Raven asked as she put her arms around him.

Scott looked at it. "Fred 'The Blob' Dukes....jeeze, he's huge, what is he like seven feet or so?"

The group walked in and Fred turned to the visitors. He at first thought they were just lost...until he saw Jean. (My day just got AWESOME!) "We've got visitors guys." He said to Toad and Nightcrawler and walked over to Jean. "Hello miss, welcome to the Carnival."

" Hi." Jean smiled" Names Jean Grey, the others you see before you are Scott Summers and Nicklaus Rasputin" she introduced the two

Kurt and Mortimer approached the group"Whose your new friends Fred?" Kurt asked

(Cвященная корова!) Nicklaus thought to himself as he saw Nightcrawler

Placing his hands on her waist Erik responds" Moscow, he owns a yacht just around the outskirts of the city"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

At the carnival

Smile

" Hi." Jean smiled" Names Jean Grey, the others you see before you are Scott Summers and Nicklaus Rasputin" she introduced the two

Placing his hands on her waist Erik responds" Moscow, he owns a yacht just around the outskirts of the city"

Raven rested her head on his shoulders. "Then we should get going shouldn't we? We'll turn that yacht into his grave."

"The beautiful lady here is Jean.."

(Watch it.) Scott thought to himself.

"And this is Scott and Nicklaus. Guys, this here is Moritimer and Kurt."

"Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you all." Scott said to the group.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

At the carnival

Smile

Raven rested her head on his shoulders. "Then we should get going shouldn't we? We'll turn that yacht into his grave."

Erik smiled" I like the way you think." he took her chin gently then lifted her face up to him"Give us plenty of time to strategize along the way" he then leaned down and kissed her

Mortimer looked up at Nicklaus then whispered to Kurt" He's about as tall as Fred"

"Shh" Kurt said then smiled at the group" Welcome guys. I hope you guys will enjoy the show"

" Yeah, mysterious here is bragging that this will upstage his last act" Mortimer said to the group

"Which it will." Kurt smiled proudly" People are going to be talking about it, just see" Kurt yelled as a rotten fruit struck the side of his head

"HA! Right on the head, 10 points!!!" One of the carnie workers said as he high fived the others

Mortimer scowled at this then was about to tell them off till he felt Kurt place a hand on his shoulder" Lohnt sich nicht"
Not worth it

Jean wiped off some of the fruit that splashed on her faced, she glared at the carnie workers who turned then made their leave but not till Jean got her revenge on the one who threw the fruit. She telekinetically unpantsed him, he tripped then fell face first into the puddle.

(Good timing) Nicklaus smiled as he complemented her

Jean laughed(Thank you)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

At the carnival

Smile

Erik smiled" I like the way you think." he took her chin gently then lifted her face up to him"Give us plenty of time to strategize along the way" he then leaned down and kissed her

Mortimer looked up at Nicklaus then whispered to Kurt" He's about as tall as Fred"

"Shh" Kurt said then smiled at the group" Welcome guys. I hope you guys will enjoy the show"

" Yeah, mysterious here is bragging that this will upstage his last act" Mortimer said to the group

"Which it will." Kurt smiled proudly" People are going to be talking about it, just see" Kurt yelled as a rotten fruit struck the side of his head

"HA! Right on the head, 10 points!!!" One of the carnie workers said as he high fived the others

Mortimer scowled at this then was about to tell them off till he felt Kurt place a hand on his shoulder" Lohnt sich nicht"
Not worth it

Jean wiped off some of the fruit that splashed on her faced, she glared at the carnie workers who turned then made their leave but not till Jean got her revenge on the one who threw the fruit. She telekinetically unpantsed him, he tripped then fell face first into the puddle.

Jean laughed(Thank you)

(Nice one Jean.) "You alright Kurt?" Scott asked as he offered him some Kleenex's to get it out of his hair.

"Remind me to pound them next time they try that." Fred said to Moritimer.

more_horiz

Raven's eyes flashed yellow as she kissed him back.

"Soooooo.....can I get you anything to drink?" The waiter asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

At the carnival

Smile

Not worth it

Jean laughed(Thank you)

(Nice one Jean.) "You alright Kurt?" Scott asked as he offered him some Kleenex's to get it out of his hair.

"Remind me to pound them next time they try that." Fred said to Moritimer.

(Thank you Scott) Jean said then Nicklaus asked(Does the Professor approve of that?) she responded by saying(No. In honesty he might chew me out for it if he found out but nobody was physically hurt)

(No explaination given, besides what you did was kind in comparison to what I would have done. As far as the Professor finding out, I wont tell if you wont) Nicklaus said

"Thanks" Kurt said accepting the Kleenex" As a token of my thanks I'm offering you guys free passes to the show. I know a ticket holder incharge here, pretty cool guy. He'll let you in once I smooth things over"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Erik released her then looked at the waiter" Yes, I'm in the mood for one. Have what the lady next to me is having"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

(Thank you Scott) Jean said then Nicklaus asked(Does the Professor approve of that?) she responded by saying(No. In honesty he might chew me out for it if he found out but nobody was physically hurt)

(No explaination given, besides what you did was kind in comparison to what I would have done. As far as the Professor finding out, I wont tell if you wont) Nicklaus said

"Thanks" Kurt said accepting the Kleenex" As a token of my thanks I'm offering you guys free passes to the show. I know a ticket holder incharge here, pretty cool guy. He'll let you in once I smooth things over"

"Really? Thanks a lot Kurt."

"See if you can get them front row seats." Fred added.

more_horiz
It was a packed house and the crowd is waiting anxiously for the show to start the spotlight shines on the ringmaster who approached center stage" Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to a spectacular show you are about to observe here at the Siegfried Brothers Circus!! Our first act is sure to amaze and leave you in suspense! I'd like for the rest of you to turn your attention to the west portion of the arena"

The spotlight shows the vehicle dangling below a cable wire high above

"Ladie's and gentlemen I give to you Kurt Wagner, The Amazing Nightcrawler!!!" The Ringmaster introduced then the spotlight showcased Kurt inside the drivers side of the car beeping the horn a few times before waving at the audience. The lights go out and the only light shown is the spotlight on where Kurt is.

"Below him there is no nets to help him out once that cable is released folks. Nothing is protecting him from the impact of the fall"

Kurt gets in and the drum roll starts

In the front row Jean looks on with anticipation and with worry. Nicklaus observed everything from the act to see if there is some kind of escape hatch Kurt will escape from.

The device that attatched the back portion of the vehicle lets go then the vehicle dropped, Jean litteraly held her breath at this then slightly jumped when the vehicle made impact to the ground. The minute before it did the spotlight went out and the arena went dark. The audience gasped.

Jean and Nick felt an arm around both of them" Did he make it?" The spotlight showed Nightcrawler in the front row. He smiled at the group" Guess he did" he stood up thent urned, bowing at the audience who applauded him

Nicklause was surprised at this while Jean applauded with the crowd

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
It was a packed house and the crowd is waiting anxiously for the show to start the spotlight shines on the ringmaster who approached center stage" Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to a spectacular show you are about to observe here at the Siegfried Brothers Circus!! Our first act is sure to amaze and leave you in suspense! I'd like for the rest of you to turn your attention to the west portion of the arena"

"Ladie's and gentlemen I give to you Kurt Wagner, The Amazing Nightcrawler!!!" The Ringmaster introduced then the spotlight showcased Kurt inside the drivers side of the car beeping the horn a few times before waving at the audience. The lights go out and the only light shown is the spotlight on where Kurt is.

"Below him there is no nets to help him out once that cable is released folks. Nothing is protecting him from the impact of the fall"

In the front row Jean looks on with anticipation and with worry. Nicklaus observed everything from the act to see if there is some kind of escape hatch Kurt will escape from.

The device that attatched the back portion of the vehicle lets go then the vehicle dropped, Jean litteraly held her breath at this then slightly jumped when the vehicle made impact to the ground. The minute before it did the spotlight went out and the arena went dark. The audience gasped.

Jean and Nick felt an arm around both of them" Did he make it?" The spotlight showed Nightcrawler in the front row. He smiled at the group" Guess he did" he stood up thent urned, bowing at the audience who applauded him

Scott applauded with the others, enjoying the show. (We should talk to him after the show.) Scott told Jean.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Erik released her then looked at the waiter" Yes, I'm in the mood for one. Have what the lady next to me is having"

"Right away sir."

Mystique took her seat. "So what is the plan?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Scott applauded with the others, enjoying the show. (We should talk to him after the show.) Scott told Jean.

(Agreed) Jean nods then gets ready for Blob's act

more_horiz
"Now ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for the great feats of strength of Fred 'The Blob' Dukes!"

As Fred walked out, several people started laughing. He grumbled a bit at this but still flexed and waved to the crowd. Not far behind was the carnival's strongman. He was carrying a giant barbell.
http://www.hireanillustrator.com/i/gallery/john-perlock/circus_strongman.jpg
Blob threw off his shirt and readied himself.
(Annnnd now I'm blind.) Scott thought to himself.
The strong man lifted the barbell up above his head, twirled it and then swung the barbell as hard as he could against Fred's stomach. Not only was Fred completely unharmed by this, but the barbell actually sank into him, trapping it. Fred simply laughed as the Strongman dug in his feet and struggled to pull out the barbell with no success. Fred then motioned for him to back off, pulled out the barbell himself and raised it up, yelling in triumph, he proceed to crumple it up and then flung it at the remains of the trashed car, smashing what was left of it. "NOTHIN HURTS ME!" He declared.
"So I guess his size isn't just for show." Scott said to Jean.

"Nothing huh? Not even this.....Smith & Wesson special?" The Ringmaster asked as he pulled out a handgun and fired at Fred.
Scott was about to get up and stop but Fred remained standing, the bullets stopped by his flesh just as the barbell was. He then pushed them back out. "NOTHING!"

"Then......maybe we should bring in something bigger! BRING IN THE CANNON!" The ringmaster called out as a group of circus clowns wheeled in a cannon.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Now ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for the great feats of strength of Fred 'The Blob' Dukes!"

As Fred walked out, several people started laughing. He grumbled a bit at this but still flexed and waved to the crowd. Not far behind was the carnival's strongman. He was carrying a giant barbell.
The strong man lifted the barbell up above his head, twirled it and then swung the barbell as hard as he could against Fred's stomach. Not only was Fred completely unharmed by this, but the barbell actually sank into him, trapping it. Fred simply laughed as the Strongman dug in his feet and struggled to pull out the barbell with no success. Fred then motioned for him to back off, pulled out the barbell himself and raised it up, yelling in triumph, he proceed to crumple it up and then flung it at the remains of the trashed car, smashing what was left of it. "NOTHIN HURTS ME!" He declared.

"Nothing huh? Not even this.....Smith & Wesson special?" The Ringmaster asked as he pulled out a handgun and fired at Fred.
Scott was about to get up and stop but Fred remained standing, the bullets stopped by his flesh just as the barbell was. He then pushed them back out. "NOTHING!"

"Then......maybe we should bring in something bigger! BRING IN THE CANNON!" The ringmaster called out as a group of circus clowns wheeled in a cannon.

"Give it hell Fred!!!" Mortimer shouted

"Thats a big cannon" Nick commented to Jean

In the dressing room Kurt was getting dressed, he smiled at the applause"Fred's knocking them dead"

He hears the door open" Hey Morti. Once this is all over what do you say the three of us go and celebra..." as he turned around instead of Mortimer it was the carne worker who was picking on him from before and two of his associates. In an instant, he felt like his heart just stop

The three let themselves in and the leader of the two closed the door behind him, his two associates stood infont of the door to prevent any chance of Kurt escaping" So freak. Bet you thought what happened awhile back was funny didn't you?"

"We'll. I'm a big fan of karma. That probably wouldn't have happened if you weren't a complete dick" Kurt said then the leader chuckled" Funny. See I also believe in payback. Especially towards smart assed animals like you who try to pass off as us."

Kurt, as best as he can, puts on a brave face eventhough inwardly he's screaming get the hell out of there" The only animal I see is the ones standing before me. And besides this little payback plan wont work as we both know how this is going to play out. You take a swing at me, I teleport as far away from you as possible till the heat dies down"

" You wont this time. That is if you care about the well being of your toad looking friend. See any attempt you try to evade us, if you so much as yell for help or tell anyone then what we're about to do to you is paradise when compared to what we will do to him" The leader said in a tone that could make Kurt look pretty pale, he isn't kidding about the threat and he's positive that the three will make good on it. Kurt, visibly shakened by this he grits his teeth. He grabs the nearest thing he could find, which is a hat rack and swings it at the three. They laughed at his attempt in defending himself" Is this the best you got?" the leader mocked

"No way in hell I'm making this easy for either of you" Kurt said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Give it hell Fred!!!" Mortimer shouted

"Thats a big cannon" Nick commented to Jean

In the dressing room Kurt was getting dressed, he smiled at the applause"Fred's knocking them dead"

He hears the door open" Hey Morti. Once this is all over what do you say the three of us go and celebra..." as he turned around instead of Mortimer it was the carne worker who was picking on him from before and two of his associates. In an instant, he felt like his heart just stop

The three let themselves in and the leader of the two closed the door behind him, his two associates stood infont of the door to prevent any chance of Kurt escaping" So freak. Bet you thought what happened awhile back was funny didn't you?"

"We'll. I'm a big fan of karma. That probably wouldn't have happened if you weren't a complete dick" Kurt said then the leader chuckled" Funny. See I also believe in payback. Especially towards smart assed animals like you who try to pass off as us."

Kurt, as best as he can, puts on a brave face eventhough inwardly he's screaming get the hell out of there" The only animal I see is the ones standing before me. And besides this little payback plan wont work as we both know how this is going to play out. You take a swing at me, I teleport as far away from you as possible till the heat dies down"

" You wont this time. That is if you care about the well being of your toad looking friend. See any attempt you try to evade us, if you so much as yell for help or tell anyone then what we're about to do to you is paradise when compared to what we will do to him" The leader said in a tone that could make Kurt look pretty pale, he isn't kidding about the threat and he's positive that the three will make good on it. Kurt, visibly shakened by this he grits his teeth. He grabs the nearest thing he could find, which is a hat rack and swings it at the three. They laughed at his attempt in defending himself" Is this the best you got?" the leader mocked

"No way in hell I'm making this easy for either of you" Kurt said

As Blob got ready to demonstrate, Jean suddenly had a bad feeling.

"Ready? Aim? FIRE!" The ringleader called out and got some distance as a clown lit the cannon and plugged his ears. The cannon fired and the cannonball flew at Fred's stomach. He stopped it once more.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5078/136011-171291-blob.jpg
Fred reached into his stomach and showed it to the crowd and threw it down. A second cannon was rolled up and both were fired at him. Fred's stomach cushioned both impacts and protected him. He flexed his muscles. "NOTHING MOVES THE BLOB!"
Scott applauded with the rest. He then noticed Jean's discomfort. "Is something wrong?"

more_horiz
OT: Sorry about that Guy. Was a little distracted Embarassed

IC: "Showed that cannon whose boss!!!" Mortimer cheered

Jean closed her eyes then shifted uncomfortably she opened her eyes and told both Scott and Nicklaus(We should find Mortimer)

Nicklause looked at Jean(Howcome? Something's going to happen to him?)

Jean shook his head( It's not him I'm concerned about)

Warning: Whats about to happen next could be intense

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoHoldsBarredBeatdown

The leader kicked the hat rack away then punched Kurt across the face. One of his associates grabbed him as he staggered back. Kurt can feel blood coming down from the side of his mouth and he frantically kicked at the leader who just smiled then backed away at each attempt then socked him hard at the stomach. The force of that knocked the wind out of Kurt and the associate that grabbed him slammed him on the dressing room desk and held him down.

The leader looked at the other associate" Get his shirt off" the associate went up and Kurt was struggling to get free but the one who had him pinned down struck him hard at the ribs a few times to settle him down. The other then went and ripped his shirt off of him and the one that held Kurt threw him to the floor. Kurt frantically tried to scoot away but all he did was corner himself as he backed against the wall.

"Freak. You are about to learn a very harsh lesson" The leader said as he took his belt off then started to whip him several times with it. Kurt yelled at each strike, he raised his hand but that proved futile as the leader just kept on striking him with the belt. He stopped then puts the belt back on while his associates proceeded to kick at him.

He looked at the mirror then signaled his associates, whimpering from Kurt can be heard and the two associates grabbed him up.

"Take a good look" The leader said to Kurt, with his nose bleeding from the beating he got, as the two associates forced him to look in the mirror

"Please stop" Kurt begged

"You think just because you walk among us and wear our clothes that makes you normal? You're not normal. The way I look at it you're nothing but an abomination" The leader said then turned to Kurt" N-No stop"

"When this is over, you'll soon see things our way" The leader said

Cue the front entrance of Kurt's dressing room, a mixture of screams and some crying can be heard but engulfed by the cheers of the crowd and the carnival music

Mortimer was waiting for Fred backstage and when he entered he high fived him" You killed them out there."

The two sees Jean and the others rush up to them" Mortimer you know where Kurt is?" Jean asked

The three walked out of the dressing room, the lead one looked at the associates" It's a dirty job but somebody's got to do it. Lets go celebrate"

"In his dressing room. Why?" Mortimer asked

"Could you show us where it is?" Jean asked Mortimer and Fred with worry in her voice

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Jean closed her eyes then shifted uncomfortably she opened her eyes and told both Scott and Nicklaus(We should find Mortimer)

The leader kicked the hat rack away then punched Kurt across the face. One of his associates grabbed him as he staggered back. Kurt can feel blood coming down from the side of his mouth and he frantically kicked at the leader who just smiled then backed away at each attempt then socked him hard at the stomach. The force of that knocked the wind out of Kurt and the associate that grabbed him slammed him on the dressing room desk and held him down.

The leader looked at the other associate" Get his shirt off" the associate went up and Kurt was struggling to get free but the one who had him pinned down struck him hard at the ribs a few times to settle him down. The other then went and ripped his shirt off of him and the one that held Kurt threw him to the floor. Kurt frantically tried to scoot away but all he did was corner himself as he backed against the wall.

"Freak. You are about to learn a very harsh lesson" The leader said as he took his belt off then started to whip him several times with it. Kurt yelled at each strike, he raised his hand but that proved futile as the leader just kept on striking him with the belt. He stopped then puts the belt back on while his associates proceeded to kick at him.

He looked at the mirror then signaled his associates, whimpering from Kurt can be heard and the two associates grabbed him up.

"Take a good look" The leader said to Kurt, with his nose bleeding from the beating he got, as the two associates forced him to look in the mirror

"You think just because you walk among us and wear our clothes that makes you normal? You're not normal. The way I look at it you're nothing but an abomination" The leader said then turned to Kurt" N-No stop"

Cue the front entrance of Kurt's dressing room, a mixture of screams and some crying can be heard but engulfed by the cheers of the crowd and the carnival music

Mortimer was waiting for Fred backstage and when he entered he high fived him" You killed them out there."

The two sees Jean and the others rush up to them" Mortimer you know where Kurt is?" Jean asked

The three walked out of the dressing room, the lead one looked at the associates" It's a dirty job but somebody's got to do it. Lets go celebrate"

"Could you show us where it is?" Jean asked Mortimer and Fred with worry in her voice

OT:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090320072703/memoryalpha/en/images/5/52/Spock_performing_Vulcan_salute.jpg

IC: "uhh sure, right this way." Fred told the group and lead the group to the dressing room with Toad riding on his shoulder. He found the door cracked open and flung it open.
"KURT!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090320072703/memoryalpha/en/images/5/52/Spock_performing_Vulcan_salute.jpg

IC: "uhh sure, right this way." Fred told the group and lead the group to the dressing room with Toad riding on his shoulder. He found the door cracked open and flung it open.
"KURT!"

The room is completely wrecked and they find Kurt on the floor battered, bleeding, half naked, and completely motionless. Mortimer leaped off of Fred and rushed to him" Don't do this to me bro, come on give me a sign!" he gently lifted him up and Nicklaus rushed to the two, he checked for Kurt's pulse then says to the others" He's still alive"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT:

"KURT!"

The room is completely wrecked and they find Kurt on the floor battered, bleeding, half naked, and completely motionless. Mortimer leaped off of Fred and rushed to him" Don't do this to me bro, come on give me a sign!" he gently lifted him up and Nicklaus rushed to the two, he checked for Kurt's pulse then says to the others" He's still alive"

Scott turned to Jean. "I'm calling an ambulance, see if you can get into his mind and find out who did this!"

"Oh man.....who the hell would do this to you?!" Fred asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT:

"KURT!"

Scott turned to Jean. "I'm calling an ambulance, see if you can get into his mind and find out who did this!"

"Oh man.....who the hell would do this to you?!" Fred asked.

Mortimer gritted his teeth" I know damn well who did this! It was those bastards from earlier"

OT: I feel bad for what I did to him Sad

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply