ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 15 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
"Well it's no big deal, just trying to be a decent guy you know?" He'd say before leaving

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 15 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well it's no big deal, just trying to be a decent guy you know?" He'd say before leaving

Yang: well thanks anyways, okay must be getting to back my room I watching this documentary about a guy name Gilligan who's stuck on a island ( referring to Gilligan's island which is not a documentary but a TV show)

Yang heads back to her room and Nash leaves with Derrick.

more_horiz
back at Halworth Acadmey

Nash: so  say what can you tell us about  the undead Professor.

Say ( speaking to Sally , John and the others): nothing much expect for the fact that she's undead and wields this sword called Caladbolg also know as the sword of Heroes. it's supposedly  a legendary   Tsukumogami  and I don't know what it's properties are. I never seen the undead Professor use the damn thing.

Nash: I herd of that sword before the Caladbolg it is indeed legendary and this Undead Professor is in possession of it.

Nasoq: Caladbolg that thing is on  Excalibur level of legendary!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"So you see, it's kind of like, my body sheds my old skin and I get a bit bigger each time." Ophelia explained to Feral. "And I get stronger and my claws get longer and my spikes and such start developing more and..." Ophelia paused. "Ah great, a new set of teeth is coming in again..."
"you go through all that?" Feral said as he held the back of her head

"I she'd and my fangs grow but nothing as extensive as that! Hold your head back, makes it hurt less when the new teeth come in"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
back at Halworth Acadmey

Nash: so  say what can you tell us about  the undead Professor.

Say ( speaking to Sally , John and the others): nothing much expect for the fact that she's undead and wields this sword called Caladbolg also know as the sword of Heroes. it's supposedly  a legendary   Tsukumogami  and I don't know what it's properties are. I never seen the undead Professor use the damn thing.

Nash: I herd of that sword before the Caladbolg it is indeed legendary and this Undead Professor is in possession of it.

Nasoq: Caladbolg that thing is on  Excalibur level of legendary!
"yea it's pretty epic"

more_horiz
Nash: speaking of which, Nasoq John told me all about your little adventure at Robs Corps with the Tiger girl Rinda.  plus I herd juicy information on a private underground network. apparently the daughter of the CEO of the company runs a underground network and think is part of a radical group .  had something interesting to say about Robs Crops and it was that they are  looking for a girl  so they can apprehend her  for study.  it just turns out the girl they're looking for was maul by super radioactive bear  in Greenland!

now I wonder who will matches that description.

Nasoq: oh fiddlesticks I was there at Robs Crops I transform  right in front of the CEO of the company Jacob T Robison.  the guy know what I look like , and he saw me transform , wait is so that's why Shen was always after me,  he was trying to apprehend me for Robs Crops.  but why in the hell would they want with me?

Nash: well it might have to do with the fact that the Super Radioactive bear that maul you was one of their test animals!

Nasoq: wait so I have Robs Crops to thank for my abilities well that's just great!

Babs ( watching a press conference featuring Congress Madison ) so that's Congress Madison huh kind of buff for a old guy!

Nash: yeah that's him , hmm that's odd he claims that he was recently attack by the Ruffians , but yet there isn't a sign of damage on him.

Say: i'm with you on this, for a guy who says he's been attack he looks like he's in tip top shape!

more_horiz
People do things with this Robeson story that my characters are a part of

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
People do things with this Robeson story that my characters are a part of

there's no connection between Robs Crops and Congress Madison.  also this any story it's completely random.

Nasoq: that is kind of odd, this  Madison person was attack by a group of super power  beings as he calms, shouldn't at lest some sign of injuries. and about  Robs Crops , I will don't think i have to worry about them, something tells me there not going to blindly  go after me.

Nash: yeah he should and yet he shows none! just what are you hiding Madison!

Babs:  mostly likely they would try to figure out who you are first before they try to capture you for experimentation!

Nasoq: well Shen works for them, so they been trying to capture me multiple times already and failed each time.  so yeah  I have nothing to worry about!

Yo and Babs get connect by Rinda who says in concern tone.

Rinda: Yo, Babs are you two still at Halworth  Academy, and by the way did you watching Congress Madison press conference for   presidency?

Babs:  me and Yo are watching it right now with  Derrick, Nash, ,Sally, Ash, Vindlee, say and Dr. Halworth.

Nash: what a lord of bull crap , who in there right mind is gong to vote for this asshole for president!

Rinda: good, then I guess you all already herd that Madison was attack by the Marz  elite students the Ruffians! but what you all probably don't know is that the Ruffians are in a hospital in intensive care.  Ray & his brother Steve's team the Misfits are at the hospital right now and  they have told me that the Ruffians told them that Madison is the one who put them in intensive care.

Babs: are you saying that Madison single handily beat up the Ruffians by himself , cause that sounds a little but out there. Madison only human, there's no way he could done anything to put the Ruffians in intensive care!

Rinda: that's what puzzles me as well how can a human like Madison stomp the Ruffians , it just doesn't make sense. unless he's hiding something.

Nash: color me officially shock  at this news! Derrick what do you think about this sudden news?

more_horiz
"He's got some kinda weapon obviously man. That's the main reason humans aren't overrun by metas dude"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"He's got some kinda weapon obviously man. That's the main reason humans aren't overrun by metas dude"

Rinda: well from what Ray and his team told me that the Ruffians told them Madison didn't have anything weapons, he was unarmed! that he was doing things like teleporting and that when they hit him his skin to seem to harden and turn a deep dark metallic blue.

Nash: Nano machines?

Rinda: I don't think that's it, but Ray and his team then told me that the Ruffians told them that Madison hand some kind of serum in his right hand with he injected himself with and mention something about microscope parasites that act similar to nano machines.

Nash: a serum and microscope parasites that act similar to nano machines , sounds like DARPA's handy work!

more_horiz
"Seriously DARPA? Those pricks did something? Well if he gets busted DARPA can get shut down as well"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Seriously DARPA? Those pricks did something? Well if he gets busted DARPA can get shut down as well"

Nash: mostly likely from what I can guess Madison willing allow DARPA  to do experimented on him. my guess is that they inject his blood stream with these  microscope parasites that Babs mention and create a drug that for him to take that  also does something.  and he probably has  a stash of this drug somewhere!

Babs: hmm in his speech right now Madison is going on about how America's strength, how everyone should do their best and that winners don't take shortcuts.  

Nash: yeah he says that, been did does the other, that makes him a hypocrite. and to tell you guys the truth I don't think Madison hatred is with aliens and metas at all, I think he's just using that as a cover to mask his real hatred.

Say:  maybe the guy hates his own country!

Babs: you could be on to something Say and if that's true. then if this guy ever becomes President i can foresee a dark future for America! also I'm wondering who is the person that's running against him for presidency?

as Madison press conference on the TV ends  the press conference for Madison's  opponent for president starts  and  the retired wrestler Mr.Stonewall, his niece Miss Hammer who is also retried ,and his grand nieces including Brickhouse, along with Tako Supreme, Crazgai,   Elazio , Brickhouse's husband & daughter appear in front of a large crowd .  the first one to address the crowd is Mr.Stonewall who says in firm tone.

Mr.Stonewall ( TV): now i know you all  herd what Madison said, well take what ever he says with a grain of salt, and put your votes on a person you can really trust.  the person in question was a good friend to my late brother Rocky , and one thing Rocky said about this person is that he's trustworthy , that he's a person you can count on.  if there is any person i would support for presidency it is this person!

Tako Supreme and the rest give their says about  Madison's opponent and Elazio puts in some final words saying in stern tone.

Elazio  ( TV): like I said before Governor Max K.Wolf Markson of  Massachusetts is in my opinion one of the best damn Governors this country's ever had!  i had the honor with meeting with this fine man, and he really cares about this country along and he's a fully supports the Hybrid movement to get Hybrids their rights! this is man that you can actually put your trust in people unlike Madison!

Elazio and the rest are seen walking off the stage as the curtains on the stage wise to reveal a man in a neatly dress suit who says in calm tone and next to him is a female alien.  

Governor Max K.Wolf Markson ( TV):  sorry to keep you all waiting , as you all know I'm Max K.Wolf Markson, and this is my wife Xiazyuia she's alien.  as for my vice president he will be none other the  great war hero Higgins Ace Maverick!  

on the TV Higgins Ace Maverick is shown walking on the stage and addressing the crowd saying in firm tone.

Higgins Ace Maverick ( TV):  I don't need no introduction since most of you here would be familiar with me. but for you youngings in the crowd and watching this at home who don't know me, then  his a little history lesson for you, roll montage!

a montage showing all the great things Higgins has accomplish is shown on screen, showcasing how great a man he is. that he's a family man, that Markson was rise by him, and that he is a all around great guy who was friends to aliens and metas alike!

Governor Max K.Wolf's appearance - he looks similar to  Michael Wilson from Metal Wolf Chaos

wife Xiazyuia ( alien race- Opzoiui)

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/042/2/9/alien_warrior_by_zelmarr-d4pdp8k.jpg

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Time skip to the gravious kids facing Madison with Sally using Say to nullify his abilities

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Time skip to the gravious kids facing Madison with Sally using Say to nullify his abilities

ignoring this and doing  my redo post

Nash: mostly likely from what I can guess Madison willing allow DARPA  to do experimented on him. my guess is that they inject his blood stream with these  microscope parasites that Babs mention and create a drug that for him to take that  also does something.  and he probably has  a stash of this drug somewhere!

Babs: hmm in his speech right now Madison is going on about how America's strength, how everyone should do their best and that winners don't take shortcuts.  

Nash: yeah he says that, been did does the other, that makes him a hypocrite. and to tell you guys the truth I don't think Madison hatred is with aliens and metas at all, I think he's just using that as a cover to mask his real hatred.

Say:  maybe the guy hates his own country!

Babs: you could be on to something Say and if that's true. then if this guy ever becomes President i can foresee a dark future for America! also I'm wondering who is the person that's running against him for presidency?

as Madison press conference on the TV ends  the press conference for Madison's  opponent for president starts  and  the retired wrestler Mr.Stonewall, his niece Miss Hammer who is also retried ,and his grand nieces including Brickhouse, along with Tako Supreme, Crazgai,   Elazio , Brickhouse's husband & daughter appear in front of a large crowd .  the first one to address the crowd is Mr.Stonewall who says in firm tone.

Mr.Stonewall ( TV): now i know you all  herd what Madison said, well take what ever he says with a grain of salt, and put your votes on a person you can really trust.  the person in question was a good friend to my late brother Rocky , and one thing Rocky said about this person is that he's trustworthy , that he's a person you can count on.  if there is any person i would support for presidency it is this person!

Tako Supreme and the rest give their says about  Madison's opponent and Elazio puts in some final words saying in stern tone.

Elazio  ( TV): like I said before Governor Max K.Wolf Markson of  Massachusetts is in my opinion one of the best damn Governors this country's ever had!  i had the honor with meeting with this fine man, and he really cares about this country along and he's a fully supports the Hybrid movement to get Hybrids their rights! this is man that you can actually put your trust in people unlike Madison!

Elazio and the rest are seen walking off the stage as the curtains on the stage wise to reveal a man in a neatly dress suit who says in calm tone and next to him is a female alien.  

Governor Max K.Wolf Markson ( TV):  sorry to keep you all waiting , as you all know I'm Max K.Wolf Markson, and this is my wife Xiazyuia she's alien.  as for my vice president he will be none other the  great war hero Higgins Ace Maverick!  

Higgins Ace Maverick ( TV):  I don't need no introduction since most of you here would be familiar with me. but for you youngings in the crowd and watching this at home who don't know me, then  his a little history lesson for you, roll montage!

a montage showing all the great things Higgins has accomplish is shown on screen, showcasing how great a man he is. that he's a family man, that Markson was rise by him, and that he is a all around great guy who was friends to aliens and metas alike! the Montage then stops and Higgins Ace Maverick makes astounding announcement

Higgins:  I will just like to announced that despite what Madison has said  he will not be running for president!  thanks to the efforts of LION, HALBERD,  Norricos , the Billy Goat Gruffs  Madison has been busted for  illegal drug  and using illegal tech!  it has been reveal that Madison has been juice himself with some kind of drug that grant him the ability to teleport and had  himself injected with  microscope parasites that temporarily grant him super strength and durability!

this was found out when a group of Half Pyxeions tried to attack him yesterday and LION caught everything on tape!  his entire conversation he had with the Half Pyxieons was record, thanks to a  spy spy camera place inside his home by LION! as a speak  DARPA has been shut down by LION and the President , and  it turns out that DARPA didn't make the illegal drug or the   microscope parasites they required these illegally form somebody else!  and this someone is not yet know, but  LION has a hunch that it's a person name Nemesis!

currently  LION along with the FBI are on their way here right now to take Madison to senate were he will be put on trail , and supposedly if not happens before that time Madison will be remove  from office and behind bars  along with Auararous  and his follow colleagues!

just then a massive  high tech Airship appears on the screen with a flag on it indicated that it's from a foreign country then Camera moves upward to show a young green hair man with red shades, who just grins and uses some kind  tech, which isn't not DARPA's  to flash blind the entire crowd  and when it's over Madison  the strange green hair man , and the massive  airship is nowhere to be seen.

Elazio: ( TV) aruaggh what the hell happen just now who the hell was that? well who ever he was he wasn't a part of DARPA that's for sure DARPA doesn't have the tech to make such Airship!

Mark  turns off the TV and  punches the wall  in anger saying in stern tone.

Mark: those shades, I seen those shades before, that strange green hair person,  is the same bastard who tried to hurt my mother and murder my father!!!  he may have change his look somehow, but I will never forget those  f#@king shades of his!

more_horiz
The plot moves on

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The plot moves on

now back to the Banquet business

later

Nash: okay so Babs and Yo are you two going to the Banquet?

Babs: yep and Jojo's coming too!

Nash: does she have a date?

Babs: well no, but she says she's coming to the Banquet anyways.

Nash: well your can't come to my Girlfriend Mimie's Banquet unless she has a date, and I already made one exception for Yang. so I don't want to have to make another one for Jojo.

Babs: you don't have to Jojo's grandmother Rangtha the Queen of the Golemzoids said she take care of things and make sure that Jojo gets to go to the Banquet with us.

Nash: but still...

Babs: if Rangtha says Jojo's getting into that Banquet she's getting in! the last person to exclude Jojo from anything end up getting their place demolish and the vehicle in the shape of a metal ball by Rangtha!

Nash: so I guess it's let my grand daughter in or I'll crush you huh!

Babs: yeah that pretty much sums up Rangtha.

more_horiz
even later

Nasoq: Babs I'm just wondering how old are you?

Babs: well I'm 16 in human years which equals to 5,885 and counting in Chupacabra years!

Say: that's absurd what do you age really fast ?

Babs: not really Mark's half elf and elves come from the same planet as my race Arihabohh which has a Orbit period 1 day!

Imara ( cell) : Crypsis , Silent Yo it's time to go, Professor Gravious wants us to be in Blackfriars distract Asap! Mime , Clemency , Slica , Impact , Taurus , and Push have already went to Waltham Forest on Yeah Leiws! me, Raccoon girl , Patch and Super Susan are waiting for you two back at Gravious Academy!

Goldielocks, Bugaboo , Diamantina , Gabe , Ashely , Jim , Garry, are patrolling Greenwich right now and Suzy , Brad , Dakaota , Spider-Gal , Bugnuts , Cody are patrolling Smithfield district! also Thunder Falcon, Gasouius, Yippy, Inch High , Rebel , Zero are patrolling Westminster!

Babs: well see yeah everyone, Me and Silent yo have to get back to Gravious Academy!

Nasoq: hey before you guys go can you tell me about Galleon Von Midas Hensier why is he always wearing gloves and glasses?

Babs: well those gloves and glasses that Galleon wears helps to keep certain aspects of her power under control. the gloves are to stop her from involuntary turning things into gold, and her glasses keep her destructive optic gold energy which is like that X-men guy cyclops optic beam from the comics under control. however she can't use her beam with the glasses on so Dr.Bradly design her a visor that allows her to use her beam while control the magnitude of it viva a switch on the visor.

due to accident when she was a little kid Goldielocks can not use her full Chrysokinesis , just has those two abilities that always need to be kept under control!

Nash: so that's her ability she fires beams of gold color energy , and can turn things into gold by touch, that's cool! and Galleon is going to be at the Banquet right?

Babs: yeah with Louie, they're together.

Babs then waves goodbye and leaves with Yo.

more_horiz
Crazy duuuuude

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Got a new trick by the way." Rachel said to Fenrir and her friends and began creating a condensed ball of air in each hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, Abom and his family have been living here for years now. They're a lot older than I am." Ophelia said to Ferral. "I first met them 5 years ago when hiking up here. Abom and me got off on the wrong foot at first but we reached an understanding and became friends. I've come up here every year since and sparred with him." Ophelia explained.

"hey if you could do that maybe you would've beat me in that tourney! Speaking of which, why were you there in the first place?" Derrick would ask

"Wow uh, do you know Santa Claus tii? I mean sorry that was a joke but it was probably in bad taste but still seriously you know some incredible people" feral would say, bowing to Abom

After the group got to know each other, Opelia and Abom stepped outside. Ophelia had Ferral hold onto her bag and coat as she rolled up her sleeves. "You ready to go again Big Guy?" Ophelia asked Abom with a toothy smile.
Abom banged on his chest and roared.
Ophelia roared back. The challenge was set and the annual sparring match between the two of them was on and she and Abom charged each other.

more_horiz
Feral was still in awe of this whole situation and took pictures

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Crazy duuuuude

Say: tell me about it Babs race's home planet has a Orbit period 1 day that's ridiculously  short!  

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Crazy duuuuude

Say: tell me about it Babs race's home planet has a Orbit period 1 day that's ridiculously  short!  
very short

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Crazy duuuuude

very short

Mark: yeah that is short. but anyways about Jojo , this guy I know Goro who is a male Golemzoid knows  Jojo's mother and grandmother.  he pretty much sum up Ragna Petrachuluun the same way that Babs just did expect she forgot to mention that her daughter Jojo's mother OBO is the same way.  

Nash: so in other words  Jojo's grandmother , and mother are scary when their anger gotcha yeah.

Mark: of course it's not wise to pissed off a 13 foot female Golemzoid, especially two that happen to be the strongest amongst their race!  the another one's being Jojo , and a  mutant  female Golemzoid  who lives in the Faroe Islands. 

more_horiz
What a history

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
What a history

Nasoq: I know that Jojo said that her race has a marriage ritual we're the male has to fight  the female before marry her.  but if female Golemzoid's are magnitudes stronger then  their male counterparts, then how  can the male counterparts  possibly beat their female counterparts?

Mark: from what MI6 agent Goro told me usually  it's plan luck or they just have to impressed their female counterpart. and Golemzoid's dating ritual is according to Goro that a male Golemzoid must either fight a female Golemzoid's mother or grandmother before he can go out with her.

Nash: let me guess and if they survive they get  to go out with the female right? now by what do you mean said the word mutant. 

Mark: exactly, Goro himself hasn't  done any of the rituals, and as for the female mutant Golemzoid.  well Goro  got word that this  female Golemzoid living in the Faroe Islands that has a natural mutation that gives her a metal like body, that looks humanoid in appearance.  apparently this female Golemzoid is only 8'0" and has ability that allows her to generate extra parts of her body on others and surfaces.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply