ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 18 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"can you trust jason to do this? I'm sure he'd appreciate your support"

Chuck: yeah I trust my father.

Jason: well there's nothing i can do Bryan has already challenged Hiroisahi to a match and he's book it for today he just told me this over the phone. I told him to let me handle it but he just said no. I'm going to the fight to give him my support and I want you Chuck and Owl to come with me.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jason: well there's nothing i can do  Bryan has  already challenged Hiroisahi to a match and he's book it for today he just told me this over the phone. I told him to let me handle it but he just said no.  I'm going to the fight to give him my support and I want you Chuck and Owl to come with me.  
"Well of course we'll come with you! He should really listen to me though, especially when it comes to this!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jason: well there's nothing i can do  Bryan has  already challenged Hiroisahi to a match and he's book it for today he just told me this over the phone. I told him to let me handle it but he just said no.  I'm going to the fight to give him my support and I want you Chuck and Owl to come with me.  
"Well of course we'll come with you! He should really listen to me though, especially when it comes to this!"

Jason: I know Bryan should have listing but he's being cocky. on paper this is a mismatch Bryan has amazing offense skills yeah but he also has a glass jaw. he doesn't stand a chance against a power hitter , but if it's his choice I'll support him anyways.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jason: I know Bryan should have listing but he's being cocky.  on paper  this is a mismatch Bryan has amazing offense skills yeah but he also has a glass jaw. he doesn't stand a chance against a power hitter , but if it's his choice I'll support him anyways.
"he can if he remembers not to let his guard down"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jason: I know Bryan should have listing but he's being cocky.  on paper  this is a mismatch Bryan has amazing offense skills yeah but he also has a glass jaw. he doesn't stand a chance against a power hitter , but if it's his choice I'll support him anyways.
"he can if he remembers not to let his guard down"
later at the ring

Announcer:  okay ladies and gentleman enter the ring at stand at 5'11" and weighing 160 pounds Bryan " the Tiger" Rogers!

Bryan enters the ring  in a flashy style   and then gets to his corner as the Announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer: now coming down the ring  standing 5'10" and weighing 168 pounds the Super Middleweight  champion Hiroishai  "The Beast " Lewis!

Bryan gets into his corner and the fight soon starts Bryan  uses his amazing offense skills to land hits on  Hiroishai well advoid his punches and as Jason is watching the fight he says in firm tone.

Jason: damn it Bryan isn't taking this seriously  he's being too flashy!

Announcer: it looks like Bryan has Hiroishai  on the ropes but what's this Hiroishai has managed to land a hit on  Bryan and Bryan goes down after one blow to the head with a sounding thud .  the fight doctor is checking out  Bryan now after hearing that jaw crushing sound  and his verdict is   Bryan is dead the match can no longer continue.  so winner is the champ.

Hiroishai ( eyeing Jason):  hey did you just see that I just took down you're chump friend like nothing, and now your next Jason.  I hope you have your tombstone ready cause I'm going to bury you ( spits on Bryan's dead body)

Jason with a furious look on his face doesn't say anything and just clenches his right hand into a fist.

more_horiz
"Don't let your emotions overtake you Jason!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Don't let your emotions overtake you Jason!"

Jason: your right Owl, Okay it's time for me to start my training. and I know the prefect spot out in the wilderness. I'm doing this old school, no electron equipment, just using me and nature!

Chuck: father my friends what to come with you, they want to see want it's like training old school style.

Jason: so they want to see what it's like to train with out fancy equipment well then they can come and see for themselves what it's like.

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 18 Emptythe training

more_horiz

much later inside a old cabin in a cold region filled with snow. Jason Boneman is doing Rocky style training as his son, Owl and his son's friends watch. meanwhile in a state of the art lab Lewis is doing training use high tech machinery using a performance enhancer . back at the Cabin Jason Bone is continue his training and he trains like this old school for days until the fight finally arrives.

as Jason looks at the window he says in firm tone.

Jason: it's time, it's time to put that bastard Lewis in his place!

Chuck: go get him dad, that bastard killed mom, he killed Bryan , knocking his F#king block off when you get in the ring! make that bastard pay!

with a determine look in his eyes Jason says nothing and clenches his fist ready for the fight.

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 18 Emptyheart of champion- Jason vs. Lewis Round 1

more_horiz

In New York City Madison square garden the audience is pack among the audience are, Chuck Boneman, His friends, Owl, Captain Norway, Celsa , Usra, Sandblock, Speaky, AMP, Thowind, Nasoq, Sunnina, Mark, Derrick, John,Sally, Mono, Ongimi, Say, Yin, Yang, Raiju, Cassidy, Kyle, Nash, Pedro, Cindy, Vindielle, Cutthroat, Noblus , etc Halworth students , and Dr. Halworth. as the announcer make the introductions Jason and Lewis make their way to the ring one there they give each other heated stares. the announcer then rise his his hand in the air saying in firm tone.

announcer : ladies and gentleman , this will surely go down in the record books as the fight of the century! the reign undefeated champion Hiroishi " the Beast Lewis vs. the Legendary Jason " the Demon " Boneman! who will prevail in this epic battle!

then announcer leaves the ring and at the start of the bell Jason goes on the offense forcing Lewis to block his strikes while moving backwards . Lewis continues to block Jason strikes saying in stern tone.

Lewis: damn it this old bastard a lot quicker then a thought!

just as Lewis gets close to the ropes he dodges Jason next attack, grabs the ropes and counter attacks hitting Jason square in the jaw causing Jason's body to reel back. blood gush out from Jason's mouth as Chuck says in stern tone.

Chuck: what kind of strange attack was that just now?!?

Lewis then dances around Jason, and as Jason tries to hit him he leans under the punch and strikes at Jason in a odd position . he then follows it up with a serious of haymakers. however Jason parries the last punch and goes for a counter attack. however Lewis leans under Jason punch again and uppercuts him. Jason then tries to hit Jason but Lewis keeps dodging his attacks in unorthodox manner as Jason says in annoyed tone.

Jason: fight normal you bastard!

Chuck: that guy's boxing style is just strange!

Lewis hits Jason square in the face stunning him. however Jason quickly recovers to dodge the next punch in the last split second. Lewis fist hits the rope pole and makes a dent in it, the fight then resumes and Lewis taunts Jason to get a hit in on him. Lewis blocks Jason punch and much to his surprise Jason powers through and sends Lewis Reeling backwards. Jason then goes on the offense and Lewis is shock that Jason blows actually hurt.

Lewis then change his tactics and leans his body attacking Jason from a odd angle hitting him with a barrage of punches. the last punch knocks Jason to the ropes and just as Lewis is about to attack him again the bell rings and the Ref ends the round. however Lewis goes near Jason anyways grabs the ropes and taunts him. after that Jason and Lewis go to their corners where in Jason Corner Manny is waiting to clean his wounds.

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 18 EmptyHeart of Champion- Jason vs. Lewis Round 2

more_horiz

Manny: Jason this guy seems tough I think it's time to do the shuffle!

Jason: right attack him from all sides got it Manny! let's see if he can keep up with my speed!

the bell then rings and the fight starts Hiroishi and Jason stare each other down as Jason shuffles his feet. he then starts moving around Hiroishi so fast that it Hiroishi is surprise at his speed. Jason then strikes Hiroishi from all sides forcing him to block as Chuck says in firm tone.

Chuck: that's it dad kick his ass!

Captain Norway: excellent technique as always Jason.

Sandblock: his technique is amazing.

Amp and Thowind: wow that guy is really good.

Mark: what a flawless technique no wonder this guy is boxing legend.

Lewis then tries to dodge Jason punches, but their coming into fast for him to dodge them all so he still gets hit. Lewis then grins after getting hit by Jason last punch saying in stern tone.

Lewis: heh seems like i have underestimate you old man, looks like i have to get serious!

Lewis then increase his speed and collides with Jason sending Jason crashing to the ground after the high speed impact from a right straight. Jason gets up with Manny saying in worried tone .

Manny: this is bad, this guy is faster then you.

as Jason is barely dodging Lewis person he hears what Manny says and thinks to himself.

Jason: faster then me?!?

the fight continues as Jason and Lewis throw punch after punch at amazing speeds. with Lewis getting the most hits in. Lewis managed to push Jason back and then begins to unleash a barrage of punches on him forcing him to block. Lewis then sends Jason crashing to ground again with two hard straights.

Jason gets up after the 3 count and starts dodging Lewis punches however Lewis backs him in corner . Jason then pushes Lewis back and goes for a straight however Lewis leans backwards to advoid the punch. however Jason is observing and calculating the timing of Lewis movements to know exactly when to strike. a right straight from Jason catches Lewis by surprise and Lewis thinks to himself.

Lewis: ( huh how did he hit me, wait was he calculating my movements just now I just thought that old geezer was blindly throw out punches. )

Jason then his Lewis with two more straights and Lewis tries to dodge the next one but Jason times his punch and hits Lewis square in the jaw knocking him down. Lewis then gets up and the bell sounds ending the second round as Chuck says in firm tone.

Chuck: way to go dad, you doing great!

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 18 Emptyheart of champion- Jason vs. Lewis Round 3

more_horiz

as the bell for the third round goes off Jason attacks Lewis with straights which Lewis dodges expect the last one. Jason nails Lewis with the last straight and knocks him to the ground. Lewis then gets up and collides fists with Jason as Nasoq says.

Nasoq: wow this is intense I'm glad Halworth took us here to see this.

Jason and Lewis then jump back from each other and Lewis then throws a punch his Jason dodges. as the fight is going on Chuck says in firm tone.

Chuck: that's it dad kick his ass!

Jason and Lewis trade punches as they bodies drip with sweat. a the fight goes on the audience cheers as Jason narrowly dodges punch from Lewis and delivers uppercut. Jason Lewis then trade punches until the ref stops them and ends the round.

more_horiz
the gang watches intently

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 18 EmptyHeart of a Champion Jason vs. Lewis- Round 4

more_horiz

as Round 4 starts Jason hits Lewis with a right straight,  rolls with Lewis uppercut then goes on the offense  dodging Lewis strikes as Manny says in stern tone.

Manny: Lewis my be a brawler , but Jason is no strange to street fighting, he has seen his share of fights in the past. this is the kind of fight Jason is best at.  

Jason then continues trading punches with Lewis saying in firm tone.

Jason:  don't think just because your a brawler you can beat me!!!

Jason  punches  Lewis come and Lewis jumps back as the bell sounds to end the fourth round.

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 18 Emptyheart of a champion - Jason vs. Lewis Round 5

more_horiz

as round 5 beings Lewis charges at jason and begins to deliver a barrage of punches saying in firm tone.

Lewis: I been in plenty of scraps like this , but compare to fighting in the streets this might as well be boring!

Lewis delivers a powerful uppercut as Manny says in firm tone.

Manny: come on Jason you can do this.

Jason retaliates with a fierce hook saying in firm tone.

Jason: you pretty impressive thanking that many of my punches and still fighting back, but this is where it ends!

Jason delivers right straight to Lewis chin and delivers another straight staying in stern tone.

Jason: I'm going to finish you off in this round!

Jason keeps deliver barrage of punches to Lewis's face. however Lewis then runs for the ropes , but Jason catches up to him saying firm tone.

Jason: I'm nothing letting you get away, I'm going to finish it in this round!

Jason delivers a powerful uppercut to Lewis's chin , then follows it with a right hook saying in stern tone.

Jason: no matter want I'm going to finish it this round, you're going to pay for what you did to Bryan, and Susan! however before Jason does that Lewis manager get's Lewis attention and than does thumbs down indicated Lewis to put Jason down. Lewis gets up and retaliates with a powerful body blow stunning Jason for a moment.

however Jason regains his composer and Rushes at Lewis as Chuck says in firm tone.

Chuck: come on dad you can take him your a freaking legend, just keep attacking.

Lewis then goes into defense stance as Jason delivers a barrage of punches. Jason keeps on punching Lewis and as doing this he says in stern tone.

Jason: go down, go down already you bastard!

Jason keeps on punching Lewis until the ref interferes and stops the matching signal the end of round 5.

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 18 EmptyHeart of a Champion Jason vs. Lewis Round 6

more_horiz

as six round is about to start Lewis looks at his manager saying in stern tone . 

Lewis: it's time to being out the secret weapon! you bought the stuff ? 

Lewis: Manager yeah I bought that adrenaline booster drug like you ask Lewis.

Lewis Manager gives Lewis the  adrenaline booster shallows as he looks at Jason.  as the match begins Lewis rushes at Jason and starts pounding on him with a barrage of punches  and manages to swell  Jason's right eye.  Chuck watches the fight closely and sees his father fall to the ground and blood splash  saying in stern tone.

Chuck: what's going on pops is losing out that, what the hell was in Lewis's drink?!?

Captain Norway: come on Jason get up! 

Amari: that guy has to be cheating, somethings up he wasn't that strong before! 

Sandblock: yeah just what was in that drink? 

the audience cheers for Jason to get up and he rises to his feet and Lewis looks at him saying in stern tone.

Lewis: so you can still stand huh, well time to remedy that!

Jason strikes at Lewis but Lewis dodges his punch and delivers a right hook. then follows it up with a barrage of punches as Mono cuddles thanks to Sally saying . 

Mono: this is getting violent, i can't watch.

Manny: damn it Jason is getting  pound out there, he can't take much more of those punches!

with the last punch Lewis sends Jason flying however Jason gets up and braces himself on the ropes as Lewis says in stern tone.

Lewis: still won't go down huh, you are a stubborn old man!

Lewis then delivers  powerful blow to Jason's head and sends him flying again and once again Jason gets up and braces himself on the ropes. Jason the rushes at Lewis saying in firm tone. 

Jason: I won't give up no  matter how many times you knock me down, I will get up! I can't afford to lose this fight!

Jason hits Lewis Square in the jaw  busting Lewis lip and Lewis just smiles saying in stern tone.

Lewis: is that all you got old man! ( damn it he should have already been knock out by now, how is it possible he can still standing after taking so many of punches?!? )

Jason slowly moves towards  Lewis as the audience chants his name. however the bell rings before Lewis or Jason can do anything else ending the round.

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 18 EmptyHeart of a Champion Jason vs. Lewis round 7

more_horiz

as the seven round beings Lewis starts pounding on Jason with barrage of punches as the audience cheers Jason's name. this annoys him and he says in stern tone.

Lewis: stop chanting his name you bastards! it's miracle this old bastard is even standing, and it's time to end that! now die!!!!

as Lewis launches towards Jason who goes into a subconscious state and starts having visions of his wife Susan saying in stern tone.

Jason: Susan what's wrong, why are bleeding?!? tell me who did this?!? that face, Lewis, Lewis!!!! he killed my wife, it's all his fault! that bastard killed the love of my life, he took her away from me! ragugah this is for Susan!!!

filled with rage Jason suddenly delivers a powerful vicious straight to Lewis's face and follows it up with a vicious barrage which ends with him punch Lewis in the liver and Lewis coughing up blood. Lewis manager has is shock at this and says in shock tone.

Lewis's manager: what in the hell!

Manny: Jason!!!

Sandblock: I don't get it he was Ko by Lewis last punch, how is he still fighting?!?

Captain Norway: it must have happen when he went unconscious, he must have snapped

Amari: wait what happens when he snaps?

Sandblock: how should I know ?

Chuck: so this is what you look like father when you snapped, this is why they called you the Demon!

Lewis stumbles in pain and Jason delivers another vicious right, and the audience cheers. Jason then instinctively dodges Lewis's punches strikes at his vital points as Mark says in firm tone.

Mark: that last punch from that Lewis guy should have taking him out how can he still move like that?

Nasoq: I can't explain it all i can say is amazing.

Sunnnia: the why he moves it's if he's acting on instinct.

Say: now that's what i called a comeback.

Captain Norway: who needs explanation that's what happens when you get him mad kids.

Jason continues instinctively to dodge Lewis's punches and delivering vicious counter blows to vital areas as Captain Norway says in firm tone.

Captain Norway: Lewis might consider himself a beast, but Jason is the true beast he was raised by tigers , he was always animal disguised as a person.

Lewis breathes deeply and Jason delivers a vicious blow to his liver which causes Lewis to cough up blood. Jason then delivers vicious blow to Lewis's temple and after that a viscous blow to his liver again. after that Jason delivers viscous blow to Lewis wide opening jaw that blows him away and causes him to stumble backwards. the audience starts cheering for Jason as Chuck says in firm tone.

Chuck: come on dad you can do this just one more, knocking that bastard out, making him pay for what he did to mom and Bryan!

Mark: hmm for such animal instincts his hits are awfully accurate!

Captain Norway: even when in this state his body remembers the many times he has hit the mats. it remembers every fight it's been in.

Jason delivers viscous straight to another vital area on Lewis as Lewis says in concern tone.

Lewis: he struck me in another vital area , is he.... he.....

Lewis tires to dodge however he's too late to advoid Jason's attack and gets hit in the chain by a viscous straight. Lewis then says to him self after being hit in firm tone.

Lewis: there's no question he's trying to, trying to....

Jason then delivers a viscous uppercut to Lewis chin and Lewis says in firm tone.

Lewis: he's trying to kill me!

Lewis then falls to the ground on his knees as Nash says in firm tone.

Nash: now that was one hell of comeback there's no way the another guy is getting up after that.

as the ref counts Jason says to himself.

Jason: I can hear the count, but I don't know what happen! did I go down? ( regains consciousness) huh what's with him why is he on the ground? what's going on did i beat him? I don't remember it at all!

Captain Norway: he's trying to stand up!

Chuck: damn what a stubborn bastard! don't get up, just stay down you bastard!

as Lewis gets to his knees his says to him self in sacred tone.

Lewis: he was defiantly trying to kill me and i felt something i never felt before fear!

Chuck: that bastard he's going to stand up.

Jason pounds the right corner boxing pole saying in stern tone.

Jason: you got to be kidding, I don't remember doing this at all! not remembering I beat you with a right or a left ticks me off. I would have just beating you by luck! if I don't beat you with the punch I remember I'm not going to be satisfied, now stand up you bastard!

Lewis fully stands up and Jason rushes towards him saying in stern tone.

Jason: time to finish right now, time to make you pay for what you did to Susan and Bryan!

just as Jason is about to hit Lewis the Ref stops him and hold him back with inch from Lewis Jason just looks at Lewis with a viscous stare as Lewis eyes shake in fear as the seven round ends.

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 18 EmptyHeart of Champion- Jason vs. Lewis Final Round

more_horiz

as the round eight  Lewis delivers a barrage of punches at Jason which Jason blocks saying in stern tone.

Lewis: damn it I came to far to lose to the likes of you! you humiliate my father, and i want to make you pay for that humiliation. my only sole purpose of becoming boxing was so that one day i could face you in the ring and crush you Jason! you beat my father in that street fight that faithful day you left him a shell of man.  my mother left him and my father failed on hard times because of you!

Lewis manages to get  body blow in on Jason but Jason dodges his uppercut.  Jason then delivers a right hook to Lewis's face sayings in firm tone a Lewis stumbles.

Jason: you killed my wife Susan  & Benny, and cripple my son Chuck  all because of some petty revenge how childish! if's not my fault your father failed down on hard times, he should had accept and learn from his loss during our fight.   it's your father's own damn fault he was in the state he was in, not mine!

Lewis:  just shut up it's your fault , you ruin my father's life!

Jason: idiot I didn't ruin anything your father ruin his own life!  now I'm going to defeat you this is for Susan & Bryan!

Lewis: for father!

Jason and Lewis both hit each other with powerful straights. Lewis needs start to buckle however he keeps going and Jason delivers two straights to right side of his face.  Jason then dodges a upper cut from loses and counters with a right hook.  Jason follows it up with a uppercut, then a right straight and another uppercut.  after that Jason delivers another straight and tries to follow that up with  body blow but Lewis's dodges as Jason says in firm tone.

Jason: you were a worthy opponent Lewis , but I'm this is were it ends!

Jason rushes at Lewis to deliver the finishing blow however Lewis ducks under it at the split second.  Lewis smiles and attempts to take Jason out with his signature blow however Jason roles with the punch and uses Lewis's own momentum against Lewis slamming him to the ground with his fist. Lewis slides across the ground saying in confused tone.

Lewis: my signature blow it didn't work?!? why did it work, how was he able to counter it!

Jason: I was able to counter it because I was ready for it Lewis! your signature blow my be powerful but  it has a lot of wind up which makes it easy to see coming!

Lewis then gets up and stumbles across the ring as Jason rushes at him.  Jason delivers powerful straight to  Lewis's chin his makes Lewis reel back.  Jason then delivers another  powerful straight to and pushes Lewis back. the Ref then holds Jason back as Lewis slugs back and forth.

the Ref then  goes over and does stand up count down as Chuck rolls towards the ring in his wheel chair  saying in firm tone.

Chuck:  this it my father has the match in the bag there's no way Lewis can continue to fight.

the audience starts counting with the ref as he continues counting.  near the ninth count Lewis spews up blood and slumps on the Ref. the Ref then counts to 10 and announces Jason as the winning .  Jason then looks up and says in firm tone.

Jason: Susan & Bryan I did it I defeated Lewis!

Chuck: way to go father you defeated that Bastard!

Nash: wow that was one hell of a boxing match!

Kyle: you said it Nash!

Pedro: that was awesome!

Raiju: indeed it I thoroughly enjoyed it, it was spectacular.

Cassidy: same here!

Cindy: that was a great!

Yang : yes it was interesting!

Yin: whatever, ( slight smile ) it was fine.

Say: okay now that was awesome!

Mono: is it over can I open my eyes now?

Ongimi: Mono you scaredy cat you missed most of the entire fight, which by the way was wonderful!

Mark: this was a excellent match!

Sunnina: indeed it was extraordinary!

Nasoq: thanks for taking us to see this match Dr. Halworth it was great!

Thowind: that was a wonderful match!

Amp: yes I enjoyed it too sister!

Speaky: yeah it was a great fight!

Amari:  what a wonderful and spectacular bout!

Sandblock: that was one hell of  match.

Captain Norway:  that was a excellent match, congratulations Jason on winning the match!

the audience cheer as Jason rises his hands in the air and the commentator says in firm tone

Commentator: Ladies and gentleman what we just witness was a spectacular match that is sure to go down in boxing hall of frame as the greatest match of all time!

more_horiz
whole school cheers Jason cuz it was emosewa

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
whole school cheers Jason cuz it was emosewa

with that the Arc ends.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum