ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Quantum: The Prison

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionQuantum: The Prison EmptyQuantum: The Prison

more_horiz
The Bells rang.

Bulletproof jumped from her bunk and got dressed. "Fray, wake up. Today's the day you show me what you're made of."

descriptionQuantum: The Prison EmptyRe: Quantum: The Prison

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Bells rang.

Bulletproof jumped from her bunk and got dressed. "Fray, wake up. Today's the day you show me what you're made of."

"Cant wait" Fray got up

The prisoner woke up when the bell rang, she rosed from the bed and got dressed"Get up" she orders her cellmate on the bed with her

http://youngjustice.wikia.com/wiki/Devastation

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Bells rang.

"Cant wait" Fray got up

The prisoner woke up when the bell rang, she rosed from the bed and got dressed"Get up" she orders her cellmate on the bed with her

"That's what I like to hear." The guards opened the cells.

The woman slowly got up. "You....are dead...you know how Bulletproof is..."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Bells rang.

"Cant wait" Fray got up

She leaned down and clutched her cellmate's chin" Keep it up. Just makes you look more adorable. As far as Bulletproof goes. Could care less about her rep" she said as the cell doors open

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Bells rang.

"Cant wait" Fray got up

She leaned down and clutched her cellmate's chin" Keep it up. Just makes you look more adorable. As far as Bulletproof goes. Could care less about her rep" she said as the cell doors open

(I will watch you die.) The woman thought to herself as she got out of the cell.

"There." Bulletproof said to Fray.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Bells rang.

"Cant wait" Fray got up

(I will watch you die.) The woman thought to herself as she got out of the cell.

Fray spots her as she and the others are lined up, getting ready to report to the shower room area before they get breakfast. What also struck her is her target's roomate, she's a few feet smaller , and older, around early 20's range but younger than Faith who has similar eye color and hair color( Red hair… like my daughter, my baby…) she thought to herself as she recalled the events of that night in a different light. She kept herself calm as she watched the row where her and her target she's after leaves first

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Bells rang.

"Cant wait" Fray got up

Fray spots her as she and the others are lined up, getting ready to report to the shower room area before they get breakfast. What also struck her is her target's roomate, she's a few feet smaller , and older, around early 20's range but younger than Faith who has similar eye color and hair color( Red hair… like my daughter, my baby…) she thought to herself as she recalled the events of that night in a different light. She kept herself calm as she watched the row where her and her target she's after leaves first

"See anything you like newbie?" Rain asked as she walked up to her, clearly not recognizing Jennifer. Jennifer however would notice the letters D.M.G. carved into her arm.
OT: For more info on Rain, check the sign up.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Bells rang.

"Cant wait" Fray got up

"See anything you like newbie?" Rain asked as she walked up to her, clearly not recognizing Jennifer. Jennifer however would notice the letters D.M.G. carved into her arm.

Flashback
In a intense firefight involving the ECPD and the gang Rain was apart of Jennifer and Leon were rescuing a wounded police officer. The other ECPD backs the two up as they drove the gang back while Leon saves the wounded officer. Jennifer was covering for him and she noticed Rain preparing to take a shot at Leon but Jennifer open fired and nailed Rain right in the eye
End Flashback

(Well I'll be damned) Fray thought to herself recognizing Rain"Sorry there patch but I don't play for that kind of team"

more_horiz
BTW Guy check out the sign up Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
BTW Guy check out the sign up Smile

Fear the Wolf!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Bells rang.

"Cant wait" Fray got up

Flashback
In a intense firefight involving the ECPD and the gang Rain was apart of Jennifer and Leon were rescuing a wounded police officer. The other ECPD backs the two up as they drove the gang back while Leon saves the wounded officer. Jennifer was covering for him and she noticed Rain preparing to take a shot at Leon but Jennifer open fired and nailed Rain right in the eye
End Flashback

(Well I'll be damned) Fray thought to herself recognizing Rain"Sorry there patch but I don't play for that kind of team"

"Got a smart mouth on you, won't last too long with that."

"You're one to talk Rain." Bulletproof smiled.

"So who is she?"

"Says she's an arms dealer."

"You buy that?"

"Well, we'll wait and see. She's gonna fight the big girl."

"All on her own?"

Bulletproof smiled. "Of course. You heard everything last night right? I can't exactly let that go unpunished."

"MOVE MAGGOTS!" The guard yelled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Bells rang.

"Cant wait" Fray got up

Flashback
End Flashback

"So who is she?"

"You buy that?"

"All on her own?"

Bulletproof smiled. "Of course. You heard everything last night right? I can't exactly let that go unpunished."

Fray moved along with the others in her line, she had scanned the security personell when she got here but haven't seen any sign of the person that Song mentioned would assist her on the case. So far she's in good terms with Bulletproof but might face a problem with Rain here"Heard some oinker gave you that" she said to Rain

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Bells rang.

"Cant wait" Fray got up

Flashback
End Flashback

"So who is she?"

"You buy that?"

"All on her own?"

Fray moved along with the others in her line, she had scanned the security personell when she got here but haven't seen any sign of the person that Song mentioned would assist her on the case. So far she's in good terms with Bulletproof but might face a problem with Rain here"Heard some oinker gave you that" she said to Rain

"Learned her name afterwords, some c- named Kingston." Rain said. "When I get out of here, the first thing I'm doing is hunting her down and taking both of her eyes."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Bells rang.

"Cant wait" Fray got up

Flashback
End Flashback

"So who is she?"

"You buy that?"

"All on her own?"

"Learned her name afterwords, some c- named Kingston." Rain said. "When I get out of here, the first thing I'm doing is hunting her down and taking both of her eyes."

"You trust in that do you? Eventhough theres a good chance she'd get healed up by some of the best doctors who'd bend over backwards for her more than us then eventually move on with her life. Meanwhile you'll still be looking over your shoulder. Hell I'd love to get my hands on that superhero that put me in here but I believe in a thing called Karma. One day he'll get what he deserves" Fray said

In the shower room

Fray was showering with Bulletproof glancing over to her target who was taking care of her cellmate. Turning to Bulletproof she whispered"Breakfast would be a good time. It would be infront alot of people, what better way to send a message. All I ask is if you could have the guards watching give me a few moments before they jump in"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Bells rang.

"Cant wait" Fray got up

Flashback
End Flashback

"So who is she?"

"You buy that?"

"All on her own?"

"You trust in that do you? Eventhough theres a good chance she'd get healed up by some of the best doctors who'd bend over backwards for her more than us then eventually move on with her life. Meanwhile you'll still be looking over your shoulder. Hell I'd love to get my hands on that superhero that put me in here but I believe in a thing called Karma. One day he'll get what he deserves" Fray said

In the shower room

Fray was showering with Bulletproof glancing over to her target who was taking care of her cellmate. Turning to Bulletproof she whispered"Breakfast would be a good time. It would be infront alot of people, what better way to send a message. All I ask is if you could have the guards watching give me a few moments before they jump in"

"Consider it done. Make her bleed."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Bells rang.

"Cant wait" Fray got up

Flashback
End Flashback

"So who is she?"

"You buy that?"

"All on her own?"

In the shower room

"Consider it done. Make her bleed."

Fray nods"Make sure her cellmate watches"

OT: Also posted a comment between her and Rain. Like their interactions Smile

more_horiz
OOC: I should bring back Winter Blade for this.

If it is alright for this.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
OOC: I should bring back Winter Blade for this.

If it is alright for this.

Works for me!

IC: "Of course." Bulletproof said.

more_horiz
OOC: Is everyone still in their cells?

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
OOC: Is everyone still in their cells?

Showers right now then breakfast in the mess hall.

more_horiz
Post a PM in CBR Guy

more_horiz
Check out the DC Forum.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Check out the DC Forum.

Already did. Send me your thoughts there

more_horiz
Once the showers were over with, everyone headed to the mess hall to eat. Bulletproof pulled the red haired woman aside. "The one who hurt you is about to suffer and bleed. I want you to watch it. Do not blink or look away. Do as I ask and I will you allow you the finishing blow."

"...You-you mean it?"

"Of course. Trash like her should be disposed of after all."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Once the showers were over with, everyone headed to the mess hall to eat. Bulletproof pulled the red haired woman aside. "The one who hurt you is about to suffer and bleed. I want you to watch it. Do not blink or look away. Do as I ask and I will you allow you the finishing blow."

"...You-you mean it?"

"Of course. Trash like her should be disposed of after all."

"What do you think of the newbie?" Lucy, another member of the demolition girlz gang asked Rain while watching on after she had taken care of bribing the guards to give them a few minutes

http://aoleonthemartiangirl.com/file/pic/gallery/1181.jpg

Fray is standing behind her target, she's fortunate enough that she hasn't taken notice and despiter her own personal feelings she's not provoke her target which left her open enough. The attack had to be well timed, given her targets size she doesn't want to give her any opportunity to counter attack. She went over the strategy in her head.

The surroundings looked as if everything was in slowmotion in her mental strategy mindset as she replays the strategy she has in mind

Strikes the back of targets neck with the side of lunch tray, causing her knees to buckl, duck a possible instinctive attack in which counter with an elbow to her voicebox, use side of lunch tray to take out a knee, with the right force it could cause her to twist it, use side of lunch tray to shatter left side of jaw, strike her nose with the back end of the lunch tray to break it, and a few good stomps to the face to keep her down while she's gasping for air and a hard kick to the temple. End result, spending some time in the infirmary to be treated for a broken jaw, voice box examination, slight concussion, recommended knee surgery, and repairing a broken nose. A month or more's worth of medical recovery but the psychological scars takes longer

As Fray attacks her target it went completly as she carried out scene by scene, she ignored the blood hitting her cheek as she was stomping her face in then gave it a good strong kick to the side of her head. She watched her target go limp with her body twitching slightly, she expected her to be semi concious but didn't expect this kind of result. She didn't noticed the other prisoners staring at her in shocked silence

She regained her senses and looked at Bulletproof" I think this is a better fate than killing her"

OT:

Inspiration behind it

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply