ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAmalgamverse/Exiles RPG - Page 11 EmptyRe: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Super Soldier raised an eyebrow, then shook his head and smiled. "Oh the K Project! But if you know about that then...you must be what one of the 'participants' really was. I'm Super Soldier but Captain America sounds good, I'll remember it in the future there, Kal"

"Nailed it there Captain, and you sound a lot younger  than Steve here. We're currently surveying a situation on the moon with Thanoseid and...sorry to cut this short but something has come up. Ro's in deep Steve, The Hellfire League has unleashed Fin Fang Foom and apparently Firebird has gone evil"

Steve frowned and clenched his fist. "Damn! Of all things to happen in a crisis, more trouble stirs up. JLA! TO ME!" He'd shout, then turn to Kal and Cap.

"Join us, we'll need your aid of this gets any worse" he'd tell them as he flew up with Iron Lantern, followed by Angelhawk and Captain Mar-vell. The heroes would hear a roar that'd shake mountains and notice a massive flaming skeletal dragon blocking out the sun

Fin Fang Foom had arrived

Meanwhile at the Panoptichron....

"So you presume sending them to our mass...HIS dimension will stop them?" Lord Vegeta would ask Prof Kang who silently nodded. Vegeta then blasted the display screen and began to walk off only to be taunted

"For a guy who's got such a high opinion if himself you're such a good lapdog. I mean who's this master of yours?"

"HE IS NOT MY MA...SILENCE GENETIC SCUM!"

"There's a phrase that describes you: umad? I don't know why you're obsessed with Kal but are you gonna endanger reality for some meaningless feud?"

Mariah would go silent as Vegeta caved in the wall behind her with a blast."MEANINGLESS? IMAGINE WATCHING YOUR RACE BEING DESTROYED AND DWINDLED DOWN TO A FEW, WITH ONLY SOME PATHETIC PAUPER AS THE ONLY OTHER LEFT AND THE WAR YOU DEVOTED YOUR LIFE TO BEING A LIE! HE HAS STOLEN GLORY FROM ME AT EVERY TURN, AND EVEN HAD THE AUDACITY TO ADMONISH ME! A KHERAN HIGH LORD! LIKE I WAS A MERE CHILD! NOW I WILL MAKE HIM AND ALL LIJE HIM REPAY THEIR DEBTS IN FULL!"

Last thing Mariah felt was Vegeta's fist before blacking out

"Now that's my kind of challenge!" Kal smiled and flew up to fight it.

"Might as well take it apart." Aptomi said and turned on the vibroswords.

more_horiz
Lady Green : I'm a hulk so this is right up my alley!

rushes to Fight Fin Fang Foom as Pod 10 uses his device which transforms him into Sound Bug who says

Pod 10: Sound bug huh, yeah he could work.

Pod 10 then unleashes a sonic scream in Fin Fang Foom's direction.

more_horiz
A massive wall if pyro kinetic flames would cover their approach and two huge craters would be made as Super Soldier and Iron Lantern were knocked back. Fin Fang Foom roared and cocked it's skeletal head back as a red haired woman levitated off it's back

"Firebird?" Captain Marvel asked, only to clasp his hands around his head and scream about his brain being on fire as he turned back into Billy Batson. She nodded and gave the heroes a shake of her head.

"I AM DARK FIREBIRD! I HAVE BEEN AWAKENED!" She'd say as Fin Fang Foom flew at the group with its skeleton ablaze

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
A massive wall if pyro kinetic flames would cover their approach and two huge craters would be made as Super Soldier and Iron Lantern were knocked back. Fin Fang Foom roared and cocked it's skeletal head back as a red haired woman levitated off it's back

"Firebird?" Captain Marvel asked, only to clasp his hands around his head and scream about his brain being on fire as he turned back into Billy Batson. She nodded and gave the heroes a shake of her head.

"I AM DARK FIREBIRD! I HAVE BEEN AWAKENED!" She'd say as Fin Fang Foom flew at the group with its skeleton ablaze

"Aptomi! Catch the kid!" Kal ordered. "Hey Lady! Say Cheese!" He raised his fingers to his head.
"SolarFlare!"

Aptomi flew down and caught the kid. While carrying him down, she turned around shot a laser out of her helmet at Firebird.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Aptomi! Catch the kid!" Kal ordered. "Hey Lady! Say Cheese!" He raised his fingers to his head.
"SolarFlare!"

Aptomi flew down and caught the kid. While carrying him down, she turned around shot a laser out of her helmet at Firebird.

Pod 10 aka sound bug assists with sonic attacks, while Lady Green faces Fin Fang Foom head on like the hulk she is.

more_horiz
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Mg5Ktlf1Uh

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

That you man?  Very Happy 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

yea had some keyboard issues so I tried that, hope it wasn't too bad a reading

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

yea had some keyboard issues so I tried that, hope it wasn't too bad a reading
it works right?

more_horiz
Always a good update.  Very Happy 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

uh I meant like you understood what I was saying enough to reply

Sorry if I was unclear man

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

uh I meant like you understood what I was saying enough to reply

Sorry if I was unclear man

Oh totally. will respond soooon.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

With Captain Marvel struggling, Kal fired a ki blast at Foom's eye to try and distract it before he was hit by the wave of kinetic energy.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

With Captain Marvel struggling, Kal fired a ki blast at Foom's eye to try and distract it before he was hit by the wave of kinetic energy.

Lady Green gets up to clash with  Foom again and looks at Kal saying " thanks for the assist!"  Pod Ten shakes his head as he get up saying " man my body is aching right now."  even though he's body is in aching pain  Pod Ten / Sound Bug let's out another sonic scream.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lady Green gets up to clash with  Foom again and looks at Kal saying " thanks for the assist!"  Pod Ten shakes his head as he get up saying " man my body is aching right now."  even though he's body is in aching pain  Pod Ten / Sound Bug let's out another sonic scream.
Captain Marvel is knocked back by Firebird when Kal's blast burns

Flame reflexively closes his eye as Lady Green grapples with him in midair, being tossed away as Pod Ten causes his ears to go nuts, the other heroes thankfully out of range.

Super Soldier would catch Lady Green while Captain Marvel recovers next to Kal. The heroes would notice the scream affecting Firebird as well, her telekinetic shield breaking down.

Nocturne would shout to the group "Okay guys, think it's time to let it loose!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Flame reflexively closes his eye as Lady Green grapples with him in midair, being tossed away as Pod Ten causes his ears to go nuts, the other heroes thankfully out of range.

Super Soldier would catch Lady Green while Captain Marvel recovers next to Kal. The heroes would notice the scream affecting Firebird as well, her telekinetic shield breaking down.

Kal went SSJ, powered up his heat vision and combined it with his kamehameha and fired it at the Phoenix.

Aptomi fired her megasmasher.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Kal went SSJ, powered up his heat vision and combined it with his kamehameha and fired it at the Phoenix.

Aptomi fired her megasmasher.

Pod 10 / Sound Bug sends out repeat sonic screams while Lady Green does a massive thunder clap.

more_horiz
A scream was heard, mentally and externally as the exiles combined assault nailed Dark Firebird. The mega smasher and kamehaneha, in unison with Pod's sound powers knocked her out of the sky, causing her to drop into Nocturne's hands as she leapt out to catch her, while Super Soldier and Captain Marvel grabbed the now simple skeleton of Fin Fang Flame, then tossed it into orbit, all 500 tons.

Iron Lantern flew over to the group. "Thanks for your help strangers, we don't know what snapped her back to Dark Firebird and brought out Fin Fang Flame, but I think it might have to do with a powerful, albeit alien source of technology" he'd say as Nocturne walked over with Firebird's unconscious body, then pointed at something on her neck. It looked like something familiar, something they'd seen on the para world, a bastardized Mother Box embedded into her neck, done so at a hasty pace apparently

"Whoever did this rush job knew we were coming, and I think you guys know who I'm talking about" Nocturne would say

"Who do you know that could do this?" He'd ask the group

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
A scream was heard, mentally and externally as the exiles combined assault nailed Dark Firebird. The mega smasher and kamehaneha, in unison with Pod's sound powers knocked her out of the sky, causing her to drop into Nocturne's hands as she leapt out to catch her, while Super Soldier and Captain Marvel grabbed the now simple skeleton of Fin Fang Flame, then tossed it into orbit, all 500 tons.

Iron Lantern flew over to the group. "Thanks for your help strangers, we don't know what snapped her back to Dark Firebird and brought out Fin Fang Flame, but I think it might have to do with a powerful, albeit alien source of technology" he'd say as Nocturne walked over with Firebird's unconscious body, then pointed at something on her neck. It looked like something familiar, something they'd seen on the para world, a bastardized Mother Box embedded into her neck, done so at a hasty pace apparently

"Whoever did this rush job knew we were coming, and I think you guys know who I'm talking about" Nocturne would say

Pod  10 rises his hand saying in hasty tone. 

Pod 10: I know who it is it's Thagax ( Thanos + Vilgax)   he's capable of something like this! 

Lady Green :  perhaps it's Father Apoc, he's definitely  sinister enough to do something like this. 

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Pod 10: I know who it is it's Thagax ( Thanos + Vilgax)   he's capable of something like this! 

Lady Green :  perhaps it's Father Apoc, he's definitely  sinister enough to do something like this. 

Nocturne sighed, then looked at the two.

"Guys, why would they know you were here, how would they know? Neither of then were on the para world, were they? It's Sinistron"

"Sinistron?"

"Yea , wait do you know him?"

"Yes he's from here! Last we saw we had to fight off some alien cape that called himself a KHERAN-" Iron Lantern was cut off as the Tallus on Nocturne's wrist shifted the group to a new world, a rather desolate one, with the only thing in sight a giant wall

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Guys, why would they know you were here, how would they know? Neither of then were on the para world, were they? It's Sinistron"

"Sinistron?"

"Yes he's from here! Last we saw we had to fight off some alien cape that called himself a KHERAN-" Iron Lantern was cut off as the Tallus on Nocturne's wrist shifted the group to a new world, a rather desolate one, with the only thing in sight a giant wall

The Tallus was on the fritz and not responding to Nocturne, blanking when she asked for information. "Uh, I'd hate to say it guys but it looks like we're going in blind on this...." Her voice trailed off as they heard the commotion of battle in the distance. A large, titanic body was rushing towards the wall.

"Why is there a giant body with no skin charging us?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Sinistron?"

The Tallus was on the fritz and not responding to Nocturne, blanking when she asked for information. "Uh, I'd hate to say it guys but it looks like we're going in blind on this...." Her voice trailed off as they heard the commotion of battle in the distance. A large, titanic body was rushing towards the wall.

"On it!" Kal IT'd outside and flew out to meet the giant body head on.
"..Teleportation. It's something isn't it?" Aptomi asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Sinistron?"

"Yea, it's times like these I wish I could port like my father" Nocturne replied

Kal would see the giant rushing towards him, and his super hearing picking up something.

"Yeager! Where is Yeager?" A male voice would ask. He'd also see a redhead on the giant's shoulder, wearing some kind of military uniform and swinging around the giant's body. He'd then hear her speak.

"Peter where are you?" She'd ask, shocked when the Titan stopped moving

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Sinistron?"

"Yea, it's times like these I wish I could port like my father" Nocturne replied

Kal would see the giant rushing towards him, and his super hearing picking up something.

"Yeager! Where is Yeager?" A male voice would ask. He'd also see a redhead on the giant's shoulder, wearing some kind of military uniform and swinging around the giant's body. He'd then hear her speak.

"Peter where are you?" She'd ask, shocked when the Titan stopped moving

Pod 10 : just for the record are we in the same place or is this a different world?

Lady Green: ......

more_horiz
"Yes we're in a different world Pod 10. I think the people who attacked us at the Panoptichron have it going on the fritz, doing the same thing to the Tallus"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply