ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Casual Discussions

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Admin
Legato
6 posters

descriptionCasual Discussions - Page 20 EmptyRe: Casual Discussions

more_horiz
Why AvsX was stupid.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/13/133577/2633277-cyclops_19.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Why AvsX was stupid.

While the X-Men really helped out The Morlocks, oh wait they didn't. They're in much worse shape than before. Also they preach equality yet they'd kick out X-Men members the minute they lose their powers. Get off your high horse Scott.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Why AvsX was stupid.

While the X-Men really helped out The Morlocks, oh wait they didn't. They're in much worse shape than before. Also they preach equality yet they'd kick out X-Men members the minute they lose their powers. Get off your high horse Scott.

Touche Legato.....

Screw it, blame the whole thing on Quesada. Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Why AvsX was stupid.

Touche Legato.....

I still say Doctor Doom had something to do with it, Quesada's too busy making Spider-Man's life miserable. Actually I would have loved it if Avengers vs X-Men were just some plan constructed by Doctor Doom

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Why AvsX was stupid.

Touche Legato.....

I still say Doctor Doom had something to do with it, Quesada's too busy making Spider-Man's life miserable. Actually I would have loved it if Avengers vs X-Men were just some plan constructed by Doctor Doom

That would have been great.
Little instances of mind control or mentally influencing certain members of both sides at different points and then sit back and watch the whole house of cards tumble down.
Not sure what he's getting out of it besides lulz though. Maybe it's all to distract Accursed Richards from whatever Doctor Doom is really planning.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Why AvsX was stupid.

Touche Legato.....

That would have been great.
Little instances of mind control or mentally influencing certain members of both sides at different points and then sit back and watch the whole house of cards tumble down.
Not sure what he's getting out of it besides lulz though. Maybe it's all to distract Accursed Richards from whatever Doctor Doom is really planning.

I could see part of the motivation be to ruin Richard's public status. Also him targeting the X-Men would make sense given the events of Children's Crusade

more_horiz

Twisted Evil

more_horiz

Those Progressive Auto commercials are getting dark.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

I'm just waiting till the commercial reveal Flo as some alien or a supernatural monster. Would explain a few things

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I'm just waiting till the commercial reveal Flo as some alien or a supernatural monster. Would explain a few things

I'm pretty sure she's an alien.
The Gecko is a lab experiment.
Erin's a government agent.
The list goes on.

more_horiz

more_horiz
Have you guys ever had one of those moments where you're searching for a movie to watch, and you come across one movie titled [insert movie here] 3, and you're only reaction is, "Wait, there was a second one?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Have you guys ever had one of those moments where you're searching for a movie to watch, and you come across one movie titled [insert movie here] 3, and you're only reaction is, "Wait, there was a second one?"

I've had those moments

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I've had those moments

Right? It just feels funny.

more_horiz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Ah Bleach. The anime that's known for two things. Cool fights and...as Deadpool would say.

Boobies!!!

http://bleachfans.ru/uploads/posts/2010-11/1290629833_1.jpg

Also Aizen The Troll King

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Ah Bleach. The anime that's known for two things. Cool fights and...as Deadpool would say.

Boobies!!!

http://bleachfans.ru/uploads/posts/2010-11/1290629833_1.jpg

Also Aizen The Troll King

Aizen's so damn good at trolling that he essentially hypnotized the current big bad and caused him to lose track of time, since the big bad can only spend so much time out of his dimension, Aizen almost killed the dude by talking to him.
Hail to the king baby.

more_horiz

The more I look at it the more convinced I am that Slenderman was influenced by Pennywise. If you think about it the connection is there.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

The more I look at it the more convinced I am that Slenderman was influenced by Pennywise. If you think about it the connection is there.

Seconded. Slendy has a better fashion sense though. Razz

Also, would that make Jeff Jack the Ripper?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Seconded. Slendy has a better fashion sense though. Razz

Also, would that make Jeff Jack the Ripper?

True but if one looks at it theres a reason behind Pennywise's fashion. That and he doesn't give a crap about fashion. Cant help but give him props

Possible case for that.

more_horiz
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RootingForTheEmpire

Ever had one of those moments where you find yourself rooting for one particular character or groups of characters eventhough you're supposed to be rooting for the other character or groups of characters?

Looking at The Walking Dead as of late, while there are still some interesting human characters, I'm finding myself rooting for the zombies. Lets look at a few things. The zombies aren't fighting with one another, the zombies aren't the ones committing horrible acts. Hell they appear more unified than the humans. So perhaps a world filled with zombies isn't that bad.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Ever had one of those moments where you find yourself rooting for one particular character or groups of characters eventhough you're supposed to be rooting for the other character or groups of characters?

Looking at The Walking Dead as of late, while there are still some interesting human characters, I'm finding myself rooting for the zombies. Lets look at a few things. The zombies aren't fighting with one another, the zombies aren't the ones committing horrible acts. Hell they appear more unified than the humans. So perhaps a world filled with zombies isn't that bad.

Just for that one dude....
BAAAAAAAAANNNN...
Casual Discussions - Page 20 Ichigo_bankai_o
KAI!

LOL but seriously, gonna have to disagree. Walking Dead may be a crapsack world but I would still prefer to be ME rather than a dead, drooling, rotting walking corpse.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Just for that one dude....
BAAAAAAAAANNNN...
Casual Discussions - Page 20 Ichigo_bankai_o
KAI!

LOL but seriously, gonna have to disagree. Walking Dead may be a crapsack world but I would still prefer to be ME rather than a dead, drooling, rotting walking corpse.

Point taken. On the humans side, yeah I know he has done horrible stuff but...there are times I would root for The Governor. At least I'd hope he'd kill Andrea just to show what a idiot she has been.

I rooted for Skeletor in the live action He-Man film when I was a kid. Can you blame me? For one the guy achieved more than his animated cartoon version ever could have and I thought he had the coolest looking minions. Also rooted for David Bowie in The Labyrinth

more_horiz

Casual Discussions - Page 20 26232g1
Don't screw with Aquaman. He'll sick Jaws on you. Cool

more_horiz
Oh Linkara, your so dman cool.

Agreed.

You do not screw with Aqua Man.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum: