ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionDragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga - Page 4 EmptyRe: Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
OT: Piccolo finally got it right Laughing

IC:

And there came a day unlike any other. The Z-Fighters, Champions of Earth banded together to combat an impossible threat. The Z-Fighters overcame the threat and saved the day. Unfortunately that victory comes with a price.

The beam hit its mark. It went right through Radditz and Goku like a hot knife through butter. The z-fighters watched in horror as Goku fell with Radditz. To Chi-Chi, she might aswell have had that shot right through her also because at that moment she felt she took that hit with Goku. "GOKU!" Either through pure adrenaline and stubbornness she went over to him. Scooping him up in her arms.

Krillin was the second to rush to his aid, seeing his wife, his best friend, and Piccolo there with him all he can do was smile."H-Hey guys...Did we get him?"

"Yeah." Piccolo nods."We most certainly did"

"Just hang in there honey. Bulma is going to arrive with the sensu beans." Chi-Chi pleaded

Krillin fought back the tears, he needs to be strong for his family's sake. "She's right Goku! You've been through worse and have always survived"

"I don't think that's the case this time Krillin. Listen, look after Gohan and Chi-Chi for me ok?"

"Its not going to come to that Goku!"

Chi-Chi's mouth trembled, she closed her eyes, tears stream down her cheeks. She covered her mouth in an attempt to hold back a sob. She regains enough composure to say. "I will wish you back, I promise you that much. I love you Goku."

"I love you too....I'll see you guys soon" Goku closed his eyes and one of the greatest warriors of earth passed away.

Puar, trying as she might, helped Yamcha up. She looked at the direction where Krillin and Chi-Chi are, her voice choked out. "Goku"

Laughter, albiet faint one, came. Krillin, Piccolo, and Chi-Chi turned to see Radditz laughing his ass off. "Serves the idiot right. Guess it wont be much longer for me either." He coughs up blood.

Krillin trembled in fury, after everything the bastard has done he isn't going to give him the satisfaction of disrespecting his friend in death. Before he was about to get up a voice that sounded calm but with a dangerous edge to it spoke.

"If you guys excuse me" Chi-Chi gets up and limps towards Radditz who continues in saying. "If there is anything I regret its that Kakarot wont live to see this planet get massacred when the others arrive"

Chi-Chi stood before him. She reached down and picked up the scouter, she presses the button. "To the other Saiyans out there" she raised her hand at Radditz. "You're next" then blast his head clean off, the evil Saiyan is no more.

Piccolo smirked at Chi-Chi's ruthlessness. Today had been a good day after all. He retrieved his turban and cape.

Yamcha sobbed into the grass. He had known Goku since he was a child. He had watched that kid grow up. It was thanks to Goku and Bulma that Yamcha was able to change his ways from the former desert bandit criminal to a true martial artist.

They had been through so much together. The battles with Pilaf, the World Tournaments, King Piccolo, Training with Roshi...all of that, and now Goku had lost his life for them all. "Goku...I-I'm sorry....I swear I'll make this up to you!"

"GOOOKUUUU!" Launch's eyes widened as her hair turned blue and her muscles shrank, her body becoming more lean. Blue Launch broke down crying. "Goku...it can't...it can't be....it just can't be!"

"Why? WHy like this? Gokuuu. It's just not fair!"

Tien closed all three of his eyes as he placed a hand on her shoulder. (Goku. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I'm sorry we let you die. But I swear, I SWEAR! We will become stronger! So that we will never let you down again!)

"Chiaotzu....use your telepathy....inform...inform Bulma about what's happened. She deserves to know." Tien asked of his friend.
Chaiotzu nodded weakly and closed his eyes and reached out for Bulma Briefs.

"Yeah, pity that." Piccolo said and walked over to Gohan. "This kid...for the second time he's saved our lives." Piccolo looked from Raditz, to Goku and back to Gohan. "So not only are you Goku's son but you're half alien yourself right?" Piccolo smirked.
Goku's body slowly faded away. "WHA? What's happening?" Chi-Chi asked, shocked.
"It's Kami." Piccolo told her. "That foolish old geezer must have something planned for him in the afterlife. In the meantime..." Piccolo grabbed Gohan.
"PICCOLO! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM!"
"BE QUIET CHI-CHI!" Piccolo shouted at her. "This kid is half-saiyan right? Well we've got more on the way and somebody to train this boy to harness his potential! You're too soft to train him! You'd coddle him too much! You have had 9 years with this boy to train him and you've done nothing!"
"THIS IS NOT A DEBATE! GIVE ME BACK MY SON!"
"You can barely stand up as it is Chi-Chi, much less fight me, especially not in the shape you're in. If you want to fight me, do it after we've killed the Saiyans! From here on out, spend every day and night training yourself. And that goes for the rest of you too! In the meantime, I will mold your son into the warrior he's supposed to be!" Piccolo and Chi-Chi stared each other down, neither of them flinching. "You're not strong enough to stop me Chi-Chi. I'm leaving with the kid. So become strong. Stronger than even your husband or that Raditz. Then we will talk." Piccolo turned around and flew away with Gohan.  

OT: In fairness to him, harsh as it may be, he has a point tongue

IC: "Bastard!"Tien glared upwards."Puar, is it true what he said about Goku?"

"Yes"Puar stood, her eyes solid white, as a spirit guardian she can jump from the mundane realm to the spirit realm. Kami also wanted me to tell you to meet him at his lookout "He's with Kami as we speak, preparing for a meeting with King Yama . She blinked and her eyes returned to normal. She looked over at Yamcha. She crouched down and held him"Goku's in good hands now. The best way to honor him now is to become strong enough to beat the Saiyans that are going to arrive here"

Tien went over to help Launch. She shook her head."I'm fine Tien"

It was like a bad dream for her. Chi-Chi wished she'd wake up from this nightmare and finds herself in her own home. With Goku there to comfort her. And Gohan still there. She still remembers how she first met Goku.

That was one of those looking back and laugh moments. Goku would flush with embarrassment whenever Chi-Chi brought that up. She wanted to marry him ever since she first saw him. Call it ridiculous but at that moment she met him. She fell in-love with him.

She wasn't sure if he felt the same. At least, not until they met again.

A series of emotions spring up. Sadness over the fact she lost both her son and husband on the same day and rage over Piccolo taking her son. His words still brand into her memory.

"If you want to fight me, do it after we've killed the Saiyans"

"You will pay for this Ma Junior, but not today" She takes a deep breath and bottled up her rage

Bulma arrived. She came out of the aircraft with the sensu beans. She puts up a brave front but its obvious that she was crying when Chiaotzu informed her what happened.

descriptionDragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga - Page 4 EmptyRe: Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga

more_horiz
Elsewhere Vegeta, Nappa, and Temaki looked at the giant static monitor. Clearly, thanks to Temaki implanting a couple of cameras in Raditz's eyes and hearing Chi-Chi's brodcast, they've clearly seen and heard what went down. Their response to the whole thing.

"Well I was right, somebody got fucked" Nappa says which caused a scoff from Vegeta. "Radditz died the same way he live. Nothing but hot air. All talk but no walk"

"Its a good thing I've recorded the fight, would give us a chance to study our opponents once we arrive there" Temaki says

"Whats there to study? They could hardly defeat Radditz. We just kick their asses and massacre the whole planet. Simple" Vegeta says

Temaki shrugs."Suit yourself. I call dibs on the cat-lady and the woman who offed Radditz"

"That leaves more for me" Nappa pumped his fist in the air

"I don't give a shit what you two do, however the Namekian is off limits" Vegeta says."Sure you can disable him but don't kill him"

"Why's that?" Nappa asked

"Where do you think the Dragonballs came from? Its best to leave him alive, least till we eventually get our wishes granted. Now I can trust Temaki with this, Nappa are you 100% grasping what I've just told you?"

"1% sure, boss!"

"To Earth we go!"Temaki declared

"Ahem" Vegeta cleared his throat

"Oh. Sorry, got carried away"

"To Earth we go!" Vegeta declared

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere Vegeta, Nappa, and Temaki looked at the giant static monitor. Clearly, thanks to Temaki implanting a couple of cameras in Raditz's eyes and hearing Chi-Chi's brodcast, they've clearly seen and heard what went down. Their response to the whole thing.

"Well I was right, somebody got fucked" Nappa says which caused a scoff from Vegeta. "Radditz died the same way he live. Nothing but hot air. All talk but no walk"

"Its a good thing I've recorded the fight, would give us a chance to study our opponents once we arrive there" Temaki says

"Whats there to study? They could hardly defeat Radditz. We just kick their asses and massacre the whole planet. Simple" Vegeta says

Temaki shrugs."Suit yourself. I call dibs on the cat-lady and the woman who offed Radditz"

"That leaves more for me" Nappa pumped his fist in the air

"I don't give a shit what you two do, however the Namekian is off limits" Vegeta says."Sure you can disable him but don't kill him"

"Why's that?" Nappa asked

"Where do you think the Dragonballs came from? Its best to leave him alive, least till we eventually get our wishes granted. Now I can trust Temaki with this, Nappa are you 100% grasping what I've just told you?"

"1% sure, boss!"

"To Earth we go!"Temaki declared

"Ahem" Vegeta cleared his throat

"Oh. Sorry, got carried away"

"To Earth we go!" Vegeta declared

The Z-Fighters ate the Senzu's and their bodies healed instantly. "Okay, that is muuuch better." Yamcha said as he and Puar stood up. He hugged Bulma. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't save him. But I'm going to make this right. We'll get stronger, all of us."
____________________________________________________________________________________
"So, both brothers are dead now, should we call Turles and let him know?" Nappa asked.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

And there came a day unlike any other. The Z-Fighters, Champions of Earth banded together to combat an impossible threat. The Z-Fighters overcame the threat and saved the day. Unfortunately that victory comes with a price.

The beam hit its mark. It went right through Radditz and Goku like a hot knife through butter. The z-fighters watched in horror as Goku fell with Radditz. To Chi-Chi, she might aswell have had that shot right through her also because at that moment she felt she took that hit with Goku. "GOKU!" Either through pure adrenaline and stubbornness she went over to him. Scooping him up in her arms.

Krillin was the second to rush to his aid, seeing his wife, his best friend, and Piccolo there with him all he can do was smile."H-Hey guys...Did we get him?"

"Just hang in there honey. Bulma is going to arrive with the sensu beans." Chi-Chi pleaded

Krillin fought back the tears, he needs to be strong for his family's sake. "She's right Goku! You've been through worse and have always survived"

"I don't think that's the case this time Krillin. Listen, look after Gohan and Chi-Chi for me ok?"

Chi-Chi's mouth trembled, she closed her eyes, tears stream down her cheeks. She covered her mouth in an attempt to hold back a sob. She regains enough composure to say. "I will wish you back, I promise you that much. I love you Goku."

"I love you too....I'll see you guys soon" Goku closed his eyes and one of the greatest warriors of earth passed away.

Puar, trying as she might, helped Yamcha up. She looked at the direction where Krillin and Chi-Chi are, her voice choked out. "Goku"

Laughter, albiet faint one, came. Krillin, Piccolo, and Chi-Chi turned to see Radditz laughing his ass off. "Serves the idiot right. Guess it wont be much longer for me either." He coughs up blood.

Krillin trembled in fury, after everything the bastard has done he isn't going to give him the satisfaction of disrespecting his friend in death. Before he was about to get up a voice that sounded calm but with a dangerous edge to it spoke.

"If you guys excuse me" Chi-Chi gets up and limps towards Radditz who continues in saying. "If there is anything I regret its that Kakarot wont live to see this planet get massacred when the others arrive"

Chi-Chi stood before him. She reached down and picked up the scouter, she presses the button. "To the other Saiyans out there" she raised her hand at Radditz. "You're next" then blast his head clean off, the evil Saiyan is no more.

Piccolo smirked at Chi-Chi's ruthlessness. Today had been a good day after all. He retrieved his turban and cape.

Yamcha sobbed into the grass. He had known Goku since he was a child. He had watched that kid grow up. It was thanks to Goku and Bulma that Yamcha was able to change his ways from the former desert bandit criminal to a true martial artist.

They had been through so much together. The battles with Pilaf, the World Tournaments, King Piccolo, Training with Roshi...all of that, and now Goku had lost his life for them all. "Goku...I-I'm sorry....I swear I'll make this up to you!"

"GOOOKUUUU!" Launch's eyes widened as her hair turned blue and her muscles shrank, her body becoming more lean. Blue Launch broke down crying. "Goku...it can't...it can't be....it just can't be!"

Tien closed all three of his eyes as he placed a hand on her shoulder. (Goku. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I'm sorry we let you die. But I swear, I SWEAR! We will become stronger! So that we will never let you down again!)

"Chiaotzu....use your telepathy....inform...inform Bulma about what's happened. She deserves to know." Tien asked of his friend.

"Yeah, pity that." Piccolo said and walked over to Gohan. "This kid...for the second time he's saved our lives." Piccolo looked from Raditz, to Goku and back to Gohan. "So not only are you Goku's son but you're half alien yourself right?" Piccolo smirked.
"It's Kami." Piccolo told her. "That foolish old geezer must have something planned for him in the afterlife. In the meantime..." Piccolo grabbed Gohan.
"BE QUIET CHI-CHI!" Piccolo shouted at her. "This kid is half-saiyan right? Well we've got more on the way and somebody to train this boy to harness his potential! You're too soft to train him! You'd coddle him too much! You have had 9 years with this boy to train him and you've done nothing!"
"You can barely stand up as it is Chi-Chi, much less fight me, especially not in the shape you're in. If you want to fight me, do it after we've killed the Saiyans! From here on out, spend every day and night training yourself. And that goes for the rest of you too! In the meantime, I will mold your son into the warrior he's supposed to be!" Piccolo and Chi-Chi stared each other down, neither of them flinching. "You're not strong enough to stop me Chi-Chi. I'm leaving with the kid. So become strong. Stronger than even your husband or that Raditz. Then we will talk." Piccolo turned around and flew away with Gohan.  

"Yes"Puar stood, her eyes solid white, as a spirit guardian she can jump from the mundane realm to the spirit realm. Kami also wanted me to tell you to meet him at his lookout "He's with Kami as we speak, preparing for a meeting with King Yama . She blinked and her eyes returned to normal. She looked over at Yamcha. She crouched down and held him"Goku's in good hands now. The best way to honor him now is to become strong enough to beat the Saiyans that are going to arrive here"

It was like a bad dream for her. Chi-Chi wished she'd wake up from this nightmare and finds herself in her own home. With Goku there to comfort her. And Gohan still there. She still remembers how she first met Goku.

That was one of those looking back and laugh moments. Goku would flush with embarrassment whenever Chi-Chi brought that up. She wanted to marry him ever since she first saw him. Call it ridiculous but at that moment she met him. She fell in-love with him.

A series of emotions spring up. Sadness over the fact she lost both her son and husband on the same day and rage over Piccolo taking her son. His words still brand into her memory.

"You will pay for this Ma Junior, but not today" She takes a deep breath and bottled up her rage

Bulma arrived. She came out of the aircraft with the sensu beans. She puts up a brave front but its obvious that she was crying when Chiaotzu informed her what happened.
Like what was presented here?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

Like what was presented here?

Fantastic Scene! Cool

more_horiz

The grand overseer of the Other World, a sub realm of The Spirit World. He judges where the spirits of the dead would go. Its a fast paced position but nothing King Yamma couldn't handle. He wipes a small strain of blood from the side of his face, it wasn't his. He listened to Kami's case concerning the recent entry to the realm.

"Ah. Son Goku. I've always wanted to meet the warrior who has made my job rather, intriguing" King Yamma huffed, inhaling the smoke from the massive cigar. Exhaling it from his nostrils. He glanced at Kami. "You know that King Kai doesn't just take in any student, they must maintain a certain quality that he finds intriguing"

OT: What King Yamma sounds like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgz1l-k-FG0

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

The grand overseer of the Other World, a sub realm of The Spirit World. He judges where the spirits of the dead would go. Its a fast paced position but nothing King Yamma couldn't handle. He wipes a small strain of blood from the side of his face, it wasn't his. He listened to Kami's case concerning the recent entry to the realm.

"Ah. Son Goku. I've always wanted to meet the warrior who has made my job rather, intriguing" King Yamma huffed, inhaling the smoke from the massive cigar. Exhaling it from his nostrils. He glanced at Kami. "You know that King Kai doesn't just take in any student, they must maintain a certain quality that he finds intriguing"

"I know that very well King Yamma." Kami said and bowed his head. "However, Goku is an extraordinary man. I've watched him for years and even I impressed by his abilities. He did, after all, survive Popo's training."

Goku looked himself over. (Huh. I have my weighted training clothes back on but I didn't even die in those. That's funny. Come to think of it, everything here looks pristine...I wonder...) "Uhm, excuse me, King Yama, sir, I was wondering: Did my brother Raditz come through here? He's a bit taller than me, wears armor and has seriously long hair?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I know that very well King Yamma." Kami said and bowed his head. "However, Goku is an extraordinary man. I've watched him for years and even I impressed by his abilities. He did, after all, survive Popo's training."

Goku looked himself over. (Huh. I have my weighted training clothes back on but I didn't even die in those. That's funny. Come to think of it, everything here looks pristine...I wonder...) "Uhm, excuse me, King Yama, sir, I was wondering: Did my brother Raditz come through here? He's a bit taller than me, wears armor and has seriously long hair?"

King Yamma bellowed out with laughter. "Ah yes. He did didn't he? The denizens of the spirit realm are still talking about that." he listens to Goku's question."Ah yes" he nods."He came through here. He threatened to cause a ruckus and even went as far as to challenge me. I then proceed to get him in my Yamma Lock. Tried to counter it by kicking me in the *** but I ripped his leg off and throw him to Hell."

"Alright Kami. Based on your recommendation I'll grant Goku passage to Snake-Way. If he can survive that journey then he'll meet King Kai once he reaches the end"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

King Yamma bellowed out with laughter. "Ah yes. He did didn't he? The denizens of the spirit realm are still talking about that." he listens to Goku's question."Ah yes" he nods."He came through here. He threatened to cause a ruckus and even went as far as to challenge me. I then proceed to get him in my Yamma Lock. Tried to counter it by kicking me in the *** but I ripped his leg off and throw him to Hell."

"Alright Kami. Based on your recommendation I'll grant Goku passage to Snake-Way. If he can survive that journey then he'll meet King Kai once he reaches the end"

"WWWOOOOW! THAT'S AMAZING KING YAMMA! I would love to spar with you sometime!" Goku exclaimed excitedly. "So, how long is this Snake Way?"

"One million kilometers long." Kami informed him.

Goku just looked at him.

"That's 625,000 miles to be exact."

"Wow...that's a really long path. I better get started!" Goku did some stretching. "Alright! Lead the way!"

more_horiz
"Hello, my favorite little kitten"

"Mr.Popo?!"

"Who else? Did you get the message Kami sent you?"

"Yes sir. I relayed the message to the others"

"Thats good. I'll give them till tomorrow to rest up then gather the fighters and bring them to the lookout."

"As you wish, sir"

En route to the Son Residence Puar's eyes returned to normal, she noticed Chiaotzu glancing up at her. "Was it Kami?" Puar shook her head. "Mr.Popo"

Chiaotzu felt a chill run down his spine after hearing that name. "What did he want to talk to you about?"

"He wanted me to take the rest of you at Kami's lookout tomorrow"

The gang arrived and Chi-Chi walked with the others. She starts chatting with Bulma. "You going to be ok, Chi-Chi?"

"As long as I focus on training to defeat the Saiyans, I will be"

They get further till they see nothing but a small crater where the Son Home used to be. The fighters were horrified at the destruction that Raditz caused.

Chi-Chi's at a loss for words. In one day this Saiyan Crisis took away everything. Her husband, her son, and now her home. She falls to her knees, devastated.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Hello, my favorite little kitten"

"Mr.Popo?!"

"Who else? Did you get the message Kami sent you?"

"Yes sir. I relayed the message to the others"

"Thats good. I'll give them till tomorrow to rest up then gather the fighters and bring them to the lookout."

"As you wish, sir"

En route to the Son Residence Puar's eyes returned to normal, she noticed Chiaotzu glancing up at her. "Was it Kami?" Puar shook her head. "Mr.Popo"

Chiaotzu felt a chill run down his spine after hearing that name. "What did he want to talk to you about?"

"He wanted me to take the rest of you at Kami's lookout tomorrow"

The gang arrived and Chi-Chi walked with the others. She starts chatting with Bulma. "You going to be ok, Chi-Chi?"

"As long as I focus on training to defeat the Saiyans, I will be"

They get further till they see nothing but a small crater where the Son Home used to be. The fighters were horrified at the destruction that Raditz caused.

Chi-Chi's at a loss for words. In one day this Saiyan Crisis took away everything. Her husband, her son, and now her home. She falls to her knees, devastated.

The others were horrified to see the Son Home, of all places, to be completely destroyed. The Son Home, much like Kame' House, always seemed so untouchable. Now the poor woman had lost everything. Yamcha held his head down. (This isn't right...dammit!) He barely calmed himself. "Chi-Chi...I'm sorry. We'll help in anyway we can."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"WWWOOOOW! THAT'S AMAZING KING YAMMA! I would love to spar with you sometime!" Goku exclaimed excitedly. "So, how long is this Snake Way?"

"One million kilometers long." Kami informed him.

Goku just looked at him.

"That's 625,000 miles to be exact."

"Wow...that's a really long path. I better get started!" Goku did some stretching. "Alright! Lead the way!"

Goku looked down Snake Way. "Wow that is extremely long! Hey, what's with the clouds?"
"Oh, yes, you must be certain not to fall off of Snake Way or you will fall into Hell."
"...Is there any getting out of there?"
"No."
"Wow...I better get started if I'm going to meet King Kai and get his training!" Goku jumped onto Snake Way. "By the way, Kami, could you please call the others? Tell them I'm fine and I'm going to do some special training. Tell them not to worry about me, okay?"
"Gladly Goku. Good luck!"
"Yeah." Goku sped off down Snake Way as fast as he could go.
Kami walked back into Yamma's Office. "DO YOU REALLY THINK HE HAS A CHANCE?" King Yamma asked.
"It's been centuries since anybody attempted it, but if anybody could, it would be him." Kami smiled. "I will speak with you again King. Goodbye." Kami teleported out and returned to the Lookout.
He reached out with his mind to find Chi-Chi and the Z-Fighters.

more_horiz
THE WASTELANDS

Piccolo touched down and walked towards a stream he himself drank from. The kid was starting to finally wake up. Not fast enough for Piccolo though, so he tossed the kid into the water. "WAKE UP RUNT!"

more_horiz
Chi-Chi, with her face buried in her hands, start to shake uncontrollably. Her eyes are glowing brightly in an angry expression as she lifts her head. A light blue sphere of energy surrounds Chi-Chi and begins to expand. Knocking those close to her back.

Seeing this happening Chiaptzu panicked and summoned a barrier to protect his friends that weren't close to the energy sphere.

"Chi-Chi! Come on, snap out of it!" Krillin encouraged

The energy sphere expands to the point where it blows most of the area apart

"Chiaotzu! I want you to create a force field around me so I can get close enough to reach her"

"But Bulma"

"Trust me on this"

He did just so and Bulma slowly approaches Chi-Chi. "Chi-Chi. I know you're upset, I miss them too"

"But all isn't lost Goku will be wished back with the Dragonballs, Gohan will return to us, and we will rebuild what the Saiyans destroyed."

The energy sphere starts to gradually die down. Krillin then spoke aswell to say. "We are your family aswell Chi-Chi and we wont let anything happen to you. Thats a promise"

Chi-Chi felt gentle arms wrapped around her. The energy sphere died down completely. Bulma still held her friend close. "I'm sorry" Chi-Chi says tiredly.

"Its ok, we've all been there" Bulma said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chi-Chi, with her face buried in her hands, start to shake uncontrollably. Her eyes are glowing brightly in an angry expression as she lifts her head. A light blue sphere of energy surrounds Chi-Chi and begins to expand. Knocking those close to her back.

Seeing this happening Chiaptzu panicked and summoned a barrier to protect his friends that weren't close to the energy sphere.

"Chi-Chi! Come on, snap out of it!" Krillin encouraged

The energy sphere expands to the point where it blows most of the area apart

"Chiaotzu! I want you to create a force field around me so I can get close enough to reach her"

"But Bulma"

"Trust me on this"

He did just so and Bulma slowly approaches Chi-Chi. "Chi-Chi. I know you're upset, I miss them too"

"But all isn't lost Goku will be wished back with the Dragonballs, Gohan will return to us, and we will rebuild what the Saiyans destroyed."

The energy sphere starts to gradually die down. Krillin then spoke aswell to say. "We are your family aswell Chi-Chi and we wont let anything happen to you. Thats a promise"

Chi-Chi felt gentle arms wrapped around her. The energy sphere died down completely. Bulma still held her friend close. "I'm sorry" Chi-Chi says tiredly.

"Its ok, we've all been there" Bulma said

Piccolo looked up. "Well now, who knew she had that much power sleeping in her? If her son has anywhere close to that, we just might stand a chance."

The Z-Fighters gathered around her and helped her up. "Sometimes it's best to vent." Yamcha offered helpfully. "Don't you worry, we'll wish Goku back and take down those aliens and Piccolo and reunite you and Gohan." He smiled. "If you don't mind me saying so though, that was an incredible amount of power."

more_horiz
"I had a good teacher" Chi-Chi responded as she is helped up.

Note: Since he knows Goku I figure he must definitely have known Chi-Chi. In this back story he's buddies with the Ox-King and Chi-Chi's Godfather. Given that he held his own against Cyborg Tao I can imagine he was a beast in his prime.

________________________________________________________________________________________

The perfect place. Piccolo scouted the area, the environment is filled with dangerous predators that would literally eat Gohan alive. However, he has seen Goku's determination for survival and Chi-Chi equals Goku in that regard. If Gohan is really his parent's son then its the environment that has to survive him. He placed Gohan on the ground.

Gohan starts to stir, his eyes opened. He survey's the place till his eyes targeted Piccolo."Mr.Piccolo? Where am I?"

"Boot Camp"

"Mommy, Daddy. Where are they?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"I had a good teacher" Chi-Chi responded as she is helped up.

Note: Since he knows Goku I figure he must definitely have known Chi-Chi. In this back story he's buddies with the Ox-King and Chi-Chi's Godfather. Given that he held his own against Cyborg Tao I can imagine he was a beast in his prime.

________________________________________________________________________________________

The perfect place. Piccolo scouted the area, the environment is filled with dangerous predators that would literally eat Gohan alive. However, he has seen Goku's determination for survival and Chi-Chi equals Goku in that regard. If Gohan is really his parent's son then its the environment that has to survive him. He placed Gohan on the ground.

Gohan starts to stir, his eyes opened. He survey's the place till his eyes targeted Piccolo."Mr.Piccolo? Where am I?"

"Boot Camp"

"Mommy, Daddy. Where are they?"

"Your dad died from my attack, sacrificing himself to kill the evil Saiyan. I kidnapped you from your mother to train you to use your power to prepare for the arrival of the others. Listen brat, you've saved this world twice now. Despite that, your parents have sat on your power. Well it's past time that you started training and learned to harness it. For the next year, I am going to make every waking moment of your life about training!"

"Alright, I guess, we should regroup at Bulma's. I'm sure she has some clothes that you can borrow for your training." Blue-Haired Launch offered.

more_horiz
Gohan's eyes widened at the news of his father's passing, his mouth started to tremble and tears began to flow.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"In light of what Puar has told us and...recent events. We should definitely head over to my place to recover and plan on what to do next" Bulma nods, she looks at Chi-Chi. "You are more than welcome to stay with me"

"Are you sure, I don't want to crowd you"

"Bulma's place is huge Chi-Chi, you don't have to worry about that"Puar assured

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Other World

A Spirit Guide, escorts Goku to Snake-Way. "I must say this is a surprise. Not many have ever ventured to Snake-Way, let alone make it at the end"

"Really? Has anyone ever made it that far?" Goku asked

"Well there was one person who has managed to succeed in doing that"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Kami's Lookout

"Mr.Popo"

"Yes, Kami?"

"Have you notified the other warriors"

"The pieces have been set. By tomorrow....pray for them Kami. Pray for them" Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Gohan's eyes widened at the news of his father's passing, his mouth started to tremble and tears began to flow.

"In light of what Puar has told us and...recent events. We should definitely head over to my place to recover and plan on what to do next" Bulma nods, she looks at Chi-Chi. "You are more than welcome to stay with me"

"Are you sure, I don't want to crowd you"

"Bulma's place is huge Chi-Chi, you don't have to worry about that"Puar assured

The Other World

A Spirit Guide, escorts Goku to Snake-Way. "I must say this is a surprise. Not many have ever ventured to Snake-Way, let alone make it at the end"

"Really? Has anyone ever made it that far?" Goku asked

"Well there was one person who has managed to succeed in doing that"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Kami's Lookout

"Mr.Popo"

"Yes, Kami?"

"Have you notified the other warriors"

"The pieces have been set. By tomorrow....pray for them Kami. Pray for them" Twisted Evil

"STOP IT!" Piccolo shouted at Gohan. "You are training to be a warrior! There is no room for tears!"

"What are friends for Chi-Chi?" Krillin asked. "Speaking of which, Bulma, do you have any remaining Senzu's? I figure I should at least heal Roshi before I break the news to him."

"Good old Mr.Popo. I trained with him you know. It was pretty intense. So over 600 thousand miles that way huh? Alright, I'm going to run. Thanks for your help!"

"They will need this training to survive what is coming. Do what you feel is necessary Mr.Popo."

more_horiz
Bulma's House

The warriors who fought Raditz regrouped and hanged out in the guest room. Roshi, Oolong, and Mr.Turtle were among them. Roshi didn't have to hear about the news, he's a martial arts master after all. When he sensed Goku's life force fading, he knew. However when he heard about the rest that followed. He shook his head. "Damn."

He glanced at Chi-Chi."You didn't deserve to go through that"

"It happened Roshi, thanks anyway. Besides I'll get it all back when this is over"

"So whats the plan"Chiaotzy asked

"I'm going to go and find the Dragonballs while you guys go and train for the Saiyan's arrival" Bulma says

"Sure you want to do that alone?" Yamcha asked

"She wont be alone"

The others glanced at Roshi. "I say this old Master got one more adventure left in him"

"Count me in too!"Mr.Turtle says

Oolong just quietly drinks his tea. He can feel Puar glaring at him. It was enough to give him chills."Eh I guess I can tag along, would be boring without you guys anyway"

Gohan willfully stopped crying, despite that the pain of his father's death still lingers. He lifts his arm and wipe his tears away with his sleeve

"No problem, Goku. Good luck!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Bulma's House

The warriors who fought Raditz regrouped and hanged out in the guest room. Roshi, Oolong, and Mr.Turtle were among them. Roshi didn't have to hear about the news, he's a martial arts master after all. When he sensed Goku's life force fading, he knew. However when he heard about the rest that followed. He shook his head. "Damn."

He glanced at Chi-Chi."You didn't deserve to go through that"

"It happened Roshi, thanks anyway. Besides I'll get it all back when this is over"

"So whats the plan"Chiaotzy asked

"I'm going to go and find the Dragonballs while you guys go and train for the Saiyan's arrival" Bulma says

"Sure you want to do that alone?" Yamcha asked

"She wont be alone"

The others glanced at Roshi. "I say this old Master got one more adventure left in him"

"Count me in too!"Mr.Turtle says

Oolong just quietly drinks his tea. He can feel Puar glaring at him. It was enough to give him chills."Eh I guess I can tag along, would be boring without you guys anyway"

Gohan willfully stopped crying, despite that the pain of his father's death still lingers. He lifts his arm and wipe his tears away with his sleeve

"No problem, Goku. Good luck!"

The group heard a knocking on the door. Miss Briefs was the first to answer it. A few moments later, her cheerful voice called out to the others. "Buuulma! There's an old green alien here to see you! He says he's God!"

"That's better brat. Now, taking into account the last two times I've seen you in action, I figure the best way to bring out your hidden power is to put you in immense physical danger. So I'm going to throw you at that mountain over there. It's sink or swim time Gohan. Either you tap into your hidden power or...well....you're presumably a smart kid. With that said." Piccolo grabbed Gohan.

"Actually...th-that looks a lot more like a plat—AAAAAAAH!!!"

"USE YOUR POWER!" Piccolo called after him.

Goku gave the guide a thumb's up and took off running down Snake Way.

more_horiz
Puar's ears perked up when Mrs.Briefs announced his arrival."Kami?!" She then stood up.

"He's cool, mom. Let him in" Bulma says. A few moments Kami entered the room. Puar instantly knelt before his presence

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wow...ok." Gohan stood up."Since you will be teaching me, I should be calling you Sensei Piccolo then?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Puar's ears perked up when Mrs.Briefs announced his arrival."Kami?!" She then stood up.

"He's cool, mom. Let him in" Bulma says. A few moments Kami entered the room. Puar instantly knelt before his presence

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wow...ok." Gohan stood up."Since you will be teaching me, I should be calling you Sensei Piccolo then?"

"Rise Puar. There is no need for a warrior of your calibur to kneel." Kami assured her. "I am relieved to see you all, despite the circumstances. I wanted to inform you that Goku is well and he has begun his journey to meet with the Kai of the North Galaxy for training."

"That will work. Alright run, let's start with the basics: What do you know about combat?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Rise Puar. There is no need for a warrior of your calibur to kneel." Kami assured her. "I am relieved to see you all, despite the circumstances. I wanted to inform you that Goku is well and he has begun his journey to meet with the Kai of the North Galaxy for training."

"That will work. Alright run, let's start with the basics: What do you know about combat?"
Puar stood up.

Chi-Chi smiled, relieved at the news.

"I informed the others of Mr.Popo's training, sir" Puar says

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Gohan rubbed his chin."I know it was a practice that has been around older than myself. And it contains many different variations" he continues to display his dazzling intellect on the concept of combat

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Puar stood up.

Chi-Chi smiled, relieved at the news.

"I informed the others of Mr.Popo's training, sir" Puar says

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Gohan rubbed his chin."I know it was a practice that has been around older than myself. And it contains many different variations" he continues to display his dazzling intellect on the concept of combat

"Thank you Puar. I...feel I should warn you, this is going to be unlike any training you have gone through before or will go through again. Whatever you do, be polite. Mr.Popo is a very strict disciplinarian."

"...It's almost hard to believe you're Goku's kid." Piccolo smirked. "Alright runt, get ready to learn how to fight like a demon. Your first lesson will be in dodging." He held his hand out and charged up a weak Ki blast. "Training begins now."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply