ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Gold Fire Year One Saga

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionGold Fire Year One Saga EmptyGold Fire Year One Saga

more_horiz
ever since the defeat of the Demon King Nobunaga at the hands of the fifth Golden Kensei Miyamoto Musashi Japan has know peace. but in the year 1871 that peace is about to be shatter, and now a new warrior must rise to combat the coming threat. and that new warrior is 17 year old farm boy Gozuatsouiua Zakursuksita

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionGold Fire Year One Saga EmptyRe: Gold Fire Year One Saga

more_horiz
*Takes out the popcorn.* This should be fun. Very Happy

more_horiz
in other dimeison Great Turtle demon" Lord Nabzureziel sits on his throne wih his minions by his side as his one of his subjects says in a stern tone.

subject: Lord Nabzureziel's do you actually think we can take over the earth realm demon lords before you have fail, what makes you think you can succeed?

Lord Nabzuerziel: all the other problems thoses other demon lords had in taking over the earth realm was the Golden Kensei! he has to be dealt with first!

Subject: my lord and how to you supposed will deal with him.

Lord Nabzuerziel: we stage a diversion by send out wave after wave of forces until we wear him down. then we will track down were he lives and elimated him when his depower!!!

Subject: and when will be excuating this Plan my lord?

Lord Nabzuerziel: Now!

more_horiz
In village near Twilight Castle Kawakami Gensai is reading to a bunch of kids when suddenly a portal opens up and bunch of demons jump out of it. they start trashing the village as Kawkamai says in firm tone.

Kawakami Gensai:Bishamonten please give me the strength to smite this evil!

Kawkamai holds up the musumune and it begins to glow and after a split second he transforms into the Golden Kensei. Kawkamai then combats the demons protecting the villages and as he does he sees a blur . then he sees the blur stop and sees a guy with dog like ears stab one of the demons with claws surround by spirtual energy saying in stern tone.

Gensai: Kayzua Cashew what are you doing here?

Kayzua: what does it look like I am here to protect this people from Mijime na Ryuu's minions!

Gensai ( taking out a demon): I don't think these are his minions!

Kayzua: who would they be besides his?

Gold Fire Year One Saga Flat,800x800,070,f

Gensai: I don't know but my sword is sensing a great evil and it's not Mijime na Ryuu!

Kazyua & Gensai attack the demons but more and more waves keep coming and Kazyua starts to feel exhausted saying in stern tone.

Kazyua: just how many of these things are there , this is getting ridiculous!

Gensai: ( breathing slowly) these demons are relentless they just keep coming! at this rate we're going to run out of energy!

Kazyua: I said let them come, I take them all on!!!!

Kazyua and Genseai combat wave after wave of demons as fatigue starts to set in. Gensei takes out some of the demons with a green energy wave whie Kazyua rips them apart with his claws.

more_horiz
suddenly a flash of light knocks Kazyua and Gensai to the ground then the light manifests into Mijime na Ryuu who says dark creepy sinister tone.

Mijime na Ryuu: you know Kazyua it's amusing seeing you in this state, I could so easly kill you right now if I want to!

Kazyua: Mijime na Ryuu I knew you were behind this!

Mijime Na Ryuu: huh me behind this no this is that my doing, but I do appreciate good work when i see it!

Kazyua: then why are you here?

Mijime Na Ryuu: oh I'm just here because I little birdy told me that it spotted the Golden Kensei here in this little village. I want to know if the legend was true and now I know. well Kazyuza I'll leave you to this creatures I have places to terrorize ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h ha ha ha!!!

Kazyua: you're not going anyway you bastard!!!

Kazyua leaps at Minjme Na Ryuu and Minjime Na Ryuu opens up a dimensional portal steps inside and the portal quickly closes before Kazyua can grab him. Kazyua slams his fist to the ground saying in stern tone.

Kazyua: damn him he was mocking me!!!

Gensai: we have more pressing matters to worried about, we have to take care of this demon hord!

Gensai and Kazyua contuine fighting the almost endless demon hord until finally the demon hord suddenly stops and retreats as he hears a demonic voice order the demons to retreat causing Kazyua to say in bold tone

Kazyua: yeah that's retreating before I kick more of your asses!

Gensai: ( breathing deeply): something isn't right here why they all of a sudden retreating like this, something's up!

more_horiz
suddenly a powerful blast of energy comes forth from a portal and knocks Kazyua and Gensai back. Gensai gets back up and says in stern tone as he rubs his shoulder.

Gensai: arguaghauh damn my body's soar and barely have any energy left! who ever this is that is attacking this village I can't take him on in my current state. I have no choice to retreat in order to rest up and regain my energy!

Gensai quickly dashes off at super human speed as Kazyua gets up saying in firm tone.

Kazyua: heh well I'm on the other hand am not running I'm going to face this threat head on!

a Large turtle demon walks through the portal and says in a demonic tone.

Lord Nabzuerziel: listen humans I'm Lord Nabzuerziel " the Great Turtle Demon" and this realm will belong to me! resistence is futile!

http://ninja-turtles.deviantart.com/art/King-Bowser-211693847

Kazyua: so you're the guy who sent those creatures to attack this village, well I got news for you pal I'm going to kick your ass!

Lord Nabzuerizel: I don't have time to deal with garbage!

Kazyua: garbage I'll show you garbage reptial breath!

Kazyua strikes at Nabzuerizel but his strikes have no effect on Nabzuerizel and as he tries to crack Nabzuerizel's shell opening by sending a blast of wave of spirtual energy at it. the energy is instead deflected back at him causing him to get hit by his own attack. Kazyua drops to the ground and Nabzuerizel looks at him saying in stern tone.

Lord Nabzuerizel: like I said i don't deal with garbage, you just a low life mutt not even worth my time!

Kazyua gets up and tries to attack Lord Nabzuerizel again but this time Nabzuerizel grabs his arm and twists it back causing Kazyua to yell out in pain as he says in stern tone.

Lord Nabzuerizel: stop this futile effort now, you have no hope of defeating me mutt!

Kazyua: I'll stop when you go to hell!

Lord Nabzuerizel: such foolishness!

Lord Nabzuerizel grabs Kazyua by the head and slams him hard into the ground knocking him out. Lord Nabzuerizel then says in demonic tone.

Lord Nabzuerizel: now to track down the Golden Kensei and get rid of him, so that I can stage my invasion on this realm!

more_horiz
meanwhile on a rice farm young Gozuatsouiua Zakursuksita is tending to his father's rice crops as he looks at a picture a girl in a dress saying firm tone.

Goz: okay I'm just about done tending the crops father.

Father: boy are you looking at that picture of Princess Pipii again? you know it's never going to....

picture of Princess Pipii

http://artemisumi.deviantart.com/art/Super-Mario-Princess-Peach-329926568

Goz: yeah I know it won't work because she's a princess and I'm a commoner, but I boy can dream can't he?

Father: sure you just have to realize that you and the princess come from two different social classes! I bet you that girl hasn't had a hard days work in her life. now Goz take these rice packs to the place mark on this map.

Goz's father hands Goz a map and Goz looks at it saying in firm tone.

Goz: so who are giving these rice packs too?

Father: a guy name Kawakami Gensai , he came by here hours ago he wants 3 packs of rice for his shake! go to this guys place, giving him the rice packs and come on back no detours!!!

Goz: yeah I got it deliver the rice to this Gensai person , and don't take any detours!

Goz grabs the 3 packs of rice and heads off to Gensai's place following the driections on the map his father gave him.

more_horiz
at Gensai's place Gensai is be comfort by his wife Teiko and his son Gentarō when suddenly there's a huge expoldes destories half of his home. he then sees a bunch of demons step through and says in firm tone.

Gensai: Tekio take our son Gentaro and get out of here!

Tekio: Gensai I can't leave you here, you in no condition to fight!

Gensai: as long as you two are save , that's all that matters! I'll hold them off so you two can get out of here.

Tekio grabs Genatro and her naginata saying in firm tone.

Tekio: Gensai you we're a great husband, you always put your family first before anything, and now your doing it again. your willing to put your life on the line just to save us, and that's what makes you such a great man!

Tekio then runs with her son Genatro and deals with demons that get in her way with highly skill naginata moves. meanwhile Gensai hears a demonic voice saying in stern tone.

Lord Nabzuerziel: you humans are such weak creatures with your silly emotions! you willing to your life on the line even though you know you won't survived just to save two people how foolish!

Gensai: this is a human trait you demons will never understand! and it dosen't matter if I die here, all that matters is if my family is save!

Gensai takes out his family sword and changes towards the horde demons attacking them with swift high-speed strikes. even though he is severally out number he keeps on fighting as Nabzuerizel says in a stern tone.

Nabuzerizel: even tired and powerless you still refused to go down easy Golden Kensei!

Gensai: you think if you kill me you get rid of the Golden Kensei? well think agian demon you will never get rid of the Golden Kensei cause the Golden Kensei is more then just a person! I wasn't the first Golden Kensei, and I sure as hell won't be the last!

more_horiz
Nabzuerziel: I don't know what your babbling on about, but your own your last legs Kensei! how foolish it is your willing to keep on fighting just for two people

Gensai: I would go to hell and back just to protect them, my wife and son mean everything in the world to me! if I'm to die here at lest I will go out protecting my family!!!!

a exhausted Gensai on the blink of death keeps on fighting the horde of demons that are in front of him with no chance with the only thing keeping going is the love for his wife and son.Gensai looks outside and sees his wife changing through demons carrying his son with her saying in sad tone.

Gensai: sorry I want be there to see you grow up Genatro , Tekio take good care of our son!

Gensai keeps on fighting but is soon overwhelm by the demons and they start ripping him apart. then as he is lying on the ground with his dying body Nabzuerziel walks gloating saying in demonic tone.

Nabzuerziel: with you out of the way, this world is mine for the taking!

Gensai: you will never take this world demon, not as long as good still exists in the world! you think just becase you kill me that the Golden Kensei is gone, no the Golden Kensei will living on even after my death!

Nabzuerizel sends his hand through Gensai's chest saying in a stern tone as he pulls his hand out

Nabzuerizel: empty words from a foolish man! let's go my minions the day is upon us we need to prep for the coming invasion of earth starting with what the humans called Japan!

Nabzuerizel summons a portal and him & his minions hop into it before it closes. Tekio looks at her dying husband saying in sad tone she shreds tears.

Tekio: Gensai I will never forget the joy you bought me you were a great husband! i couldn't have married a better man. I will surely miss you my beloved Gensai, and I promise to take care of our son Genatro!

more_horiz
Later Goz arrives at Gensai's place and sees it in ruins saying in firm tone.

Goz: wow this place looks like it's been through a cyclone!

Goz walks inside the place and he here's a voice calling out to him. he goes to see where the voice is coming from and sees Gensai lying on the ground sayingi concern tone.

Goz: sir all you alright, do you need me to go it help?

Gensai: I'm fine you must be the boy that was supposed to send me my rice packs. well I'm afraid that I don't need them anymore where I'm going!

Goz sees a sword glowing in the distance and says in curious tone.

Goz: what's that in the corner and why is it glowing?

Gensai: that's the Masumaune it glows when it finds a person worthy to wield it and since it's glowing your presence it has decied you worthy!

Goz: worthy,worthy for what?

Gensai: to become the Golden Kensei " The great protector of Japan"

Goz: protect of Japan, that sounds like a big responsiblity, I'm no hero I'm just a simple farm boy.

Gensai: well the sword his chosen you as my sucessor so it is up to you to protect all of Japan against the coming threat that lies ahead!

more_horiz

much later at midnight In Tokyo

Nabzuerziel and his minions march through Tokyo slaughter anyone who gets in there way. the royal guards tried to stop them but they get crushed by the demons superior might. Princess Pipii
looks at her window from her room and sees the carnage that is going on and shakes in fear. then her door suddenly burst up and she sees a bloody Kazyua who says in stern tone.

Kazyua: Princess Pipii you have to leave the castle now!!!

Princess Pipii: but I'm scared that those things out there are going to ripped me apart!

Kazyua: well their going to ripped you apart if you don't leave now!!! hey don't just stand there go!!!

Princess Pipii: okay, okay you don't have to yell, sheesh!

Princess Pipii runs off as Kazyua takes on a horde of demons. as she is running sees the royal army engaged in battle against Nabzuerziel and his minions as she hears the Royal Commander say in stern tone.

Royal Commander: men hold your ground don't let these monsters destory the capital!

Princess Pippi then sees one bloody severed head fly past her and it's one of the royal guards heads and screams in terror. meanwhile in Tokyo's market Goz is at a pawn shop about to sell the Masumune to a merchant.

Goz: so how much money can I get for this sword? this guy gave to me before I passed away, he said it had some mystical powers and that it choosed me to be this so called protector of Japan! honestly I believe the guy was pulling my leg, I mean why would i be choosed to protect Japan agianst a great evil I'm just a simple farm boy! mr. hello are you alright?

Goz sees the mercent suddenly get ripped in half by a demon and runs away screaming saying in stern tone.

Goz: where in the hell did that thing come from?!?

Goz keeps on running and as he is running through the capital he sees the people bring slaughter by demons. he even spots two royal guards being devour by two large demons with razor sharp teeth and spots a bunch of Royal guards trying to take down Nabzuerziel saying in scared tone.

Goz: is this what that guy ment when he said that a great threat was coming and that it was up to me to protect all of Japan against it. but how can I do that, how I can a stand up against monsters that are slaughter the entire Royal army with ease, I'm just a simple farm boy I'm not a warrior! I don't stand I chance against those things!

to be continued

OT: To Guy 1 , Legato, Froggy and everyone else

this ends issue 1 of Goldstar Year One, up next Unrealman Rising

more_horiz
episode 2

Kazyua appears before Goz and says in stern tone .

Kazyua: what the hell are you doing here kid you could get your self kill go home!

Goz: I can't a man told me it was my destiny to combat a great evil and he gave me this sword. maybe this is the great evil he warn me about!

Kazyaua: hey kid don't go running into center death just because you got some advice from some loon!

Princess Pipii: get away you horrible creatures, some one help me!!!

Goz: Princess Pipii!!!

Goz rushes off towards Princesss Pipii's driection and begins recklessly attacking the demons as Kazyaua chases of him saying in stern tone.

Kazyaua: damn what does that kid think he's doing charging in like that he's going to get him self kill!

Nabzuerziel ( looking at Goz): heh and who are you supposed to be another meaningless human?

Goz: I'm Gozuatsouiua Zakursuksita , and I beleive it's my destiny to defeat you!

Nabzuerizel: you a boy defeat me the Great Turtle demon Nabzuerizel , that's laughable! ( grabs Goz by the head) your country's army doesn't stand a chance against me and my forces yet you a boy believe you can beat me and my entire force, how naive! I maybe you were trying to protect that girl, she's valuable to you isn't she? well to drive a point that you stand no chance against me and my forces I will hold you still as i force you to watch the girl get rip apart by my minions piece by piece boy!

Goz: ( damn it I was stupid to listen to that guy I should have just went home, now Pipii is going to die because of me and i can't do anything but watch it happen. but I don't it to happen, I don't what Pipii to die I had to do something but what? what can I do to save her, what can i do if I'm just a powerless boy, how can i stand up against such a terrible force, there has to be something i can do, something I can't just let Pipii die!!!)

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Goz: is this truly the end is this how I'm going to die? helpless to protect the one I love?

Goz blacks out then finds himself waking up in a mystical realm with large heavenly figures stand before him as he says in firm tone.

Goz: I'm dead?!?

Bishamonten: no you are not dead mortal I'm Bishamonten, and you have been choosen to become the Golden Kensei!

Goz: but why me why choose me I'm just a farm boy I'm not a warrior!

Kōmokuten speaks up and says to Goz in firm tone

Komokuten: it doesn't matter if your a warrior or not what matters is if you have heart and you have a lot of heart. the three quailites of being the Golden Kensei is heart, courage and will you possessed all three of those quailites mortal!

Jikoku-ten: but before you can become the Golden Kensei you much first know the story!

Zōjō-ten: yes it is very important that you know the story mortal!

more_horiz
the story of the creation of the Masumune

1156 A.D

the goodess Benzaiten is next to Bishamonten who is looking disgruntle saying in firm tone.

Bezaiten: what's wrong Bishamon something bother you?

http://norichama.deviantart.com/art/Benzaiten-304596419

Bishamonten : my warriors are a laughing stock, and now their fighting against each other. how can i be a god of war with such lousy warriors. I want a group of warriors that could at lest equal or out do Ares' Spartan Warriors!

Bezaiten: I sure they will grown into fine warriors just give them time Bishamon.

Hotei: yeah give it time no need to rush things.

Jurōjin: I worry about this competitiveness you have with Ares , it's changing you
Bishamon i can feel a dark void in you.

Daikokuten: I know what your think and you don't need to do this Bishamon, just go with the flow.

Ebisu: yeah Bishamon, just ride this out.

Bishamon: I will not ride this out, and if you all are all against me to leave my sight now!!! I will make a group of warriors equal to Ares' spartans even if i have to unleash demonic force upon Japan!!!!

more_horiz
and so Bishamon unleash I wave of demons upon Japan and create himself avatar to lead this massive demonic dragon men army , that avatar's name was Omrouruo " the Great Dragon King" Bishamon gave Omrouruo and his army one task and one task only cause as must destruction as possible. years past and Japan was on the verge of being turn into ruins thanks to Omrouro and his demonic Dragon men army. in 1170 A.D Kōmokuten , Jikoku-ten , Zōjō-ten confront Bishamon in attempt to get him to stop the bloodshed in Japan.

Komokuten: Bishamon stop this at once if you contiune you're going to turn Japan into a wasteland!

Bishamon: if Japan becomes a wasteland shall be it, I already got the army i want in the Dragon Men!

Jikoku-ten: we can't let you do this Bishamon, we have to protect Japan, even if it means fighting one of are own kind!

Bishamon: you three are seriously think about taking me own your leader?

Zōjō-ten: if it means saving Japan from cretain destruction yes!

Bishamon: you three are making a big mistake taking me on! well if you three are going to fight me then don't hold back because I sure won't!

the three heavely kings charge towards Bishamon and their swords clash with his causing a shockwave that could wipe out multiple galaxies. meanwhile on earth a fierce warrior god know as Hachiman. and a sun goddess know as Amaterasu fight against Omrouro and his demonic army.

Hachiman: it's a honor fighting along side you Amaterasu!

Gold Fire Year One Saga Hachiman

Amaterasu: Bishamon what have you done!

Gold Fire Year One Saga 206px-Emperess_Amaterasu

more_horiz
back at the four heavenly kings the fight is still going on as the three kings and Bishamon clashing with each other in integalatic combat.

Komokuten: damn he's too strong, where's Hachiman when you need him.

???: you think you can stop me you fools, the more destruction that is cause on earth the more powerful I become!

Jikoku-ten: Amatsu-Mikaboshi the god of Chaos & Destruction you're the one behind all this bloodshed your manipulating Bishamon. damn it you bastard get out of him right now!!!

Amatsu-Mikaboshi: ha ha ah ha ha ha ah ha ah ah aha ha ha ha not until i'm stasifed!

Zōjō-ten: damn you Mikaboshi how dare you hijack Bishamon's body!!!!

the three Kings keep on battling across the cosmos with Bishamon who is posessed by Mikaboshi. meanwhile back on earth

Amaterasu: Hachiman do you feel that?

Haciman: Mikaboshi!!!

Amasterasu: Haciman go help the heavenly kings against Mikaboshi!

Haciman: will you be alright Amasterasu?

Amasterasu: I'll be fine just go!

more_horiz
Mikaboshi: give it up you fools you have no chance if defeat me! I am the bringer of Chaos & destruction!

Komokuten: as long as we are still standing Mikaboshi we will contiune to fight!

Mikaboshi who is still in Bishamon's body and the three heavenly kings contiune their battle. it seems like the heavenly Kings are on the verge of losing when Hachiman shows up and deflects Mikaboshi's attack saying in stern tone.

Hachiman: get out of Bishamon's body right now Mikaboshi!

Mikaboshi: ah Hachiman I wonder when you would show up?

Haciman: stop hidding behind Bishamon , and face us yourself Mikaboshi!

Mikaboshi: if you and you're fellow comrades what to face your dooms that badly then shall be it!

Mikaboshi leaves Bishamon's body and materializes into physical form!

Jikoku-ten: this is it the battle that will decied the fate of all of Japan, no the battle that we decied to fate of the world!

Zōjō-ten: we have to stop Mikaboshi here and now, for the sake of peace!

more_horiz
Hachiman & the four heavenly kings get into a freice battle with Mikaboshi clashing with enough force to sake multiple galaxies.

Mikaboshi: fools do you think you can defeat me I am the god of Chaos & Destruction!

Bishamon: I don't care if your the god of dandelions and daffodils you going down! nobody takes over my body and gets away with it!

Bishamon strikes at Mikaboshi but Mikaboshi bats him away saying in firm tone

Mikaboshi: so which one of you are next?

Bishamon gets back up and atttacks MIkaboshi along the rest of the heavenly kings and Hachiman. but Mikaboshi just grins and easly delfects their attacks as Komokuten says in stern tone.

Komokuten: damn where getting no where, he's just too powerful!

Jikoku-ten: we can't give up, we have to press on, we can't let Mikaboshi win!

Zōjō-ten: right!

Hachiman & the four heavenly kings keep on attacking Mikaboshi but eventually Mikaboshi takes down the four Heavenly Kings and only Hachiman is left standing as Mikaboshi says in stern tone.

Mikaboshi: so Hachiman it's just you and me now!

back on earth Amasterasu sense that four Heavenly Kings have fallen and says in stern.

Amasterasu: my father Izanagi's kingdom is in trouble I have to help Hachiman! so i have to get this over quick looks like i have to teleport off this planet don't want to accidently crush it.

Amasterasu teleports off the planet earth then increase to her actual size which is the size of the sun itself saying in firm tone.

Amasterasu: okay now to get this over with, first I place a protective barrier around the creatures of earth, then I'll take out these demons!

Amasterasu places a protective barrier around the creatures of earth and then sends her index finger foward towards the planet. the finger glows with divine energy and smashes into the earth wiping out the demons, but Omrouruo survives cause Amasterasu spares him knowing that he was just under the infulence of Mikaboshi.

more_horiz
back in Shinto Kingdom Hotei , Jurōjin , Fukurokuju , Benzaiten , Daikokuten and Ebisu show up to help Hachiman as Jurojin says in firm tone.

Jurojin: Haciman where here to help!

Mikaboshi: I don't have time to waste playing with a bunch of useless gods begone!

Mikaboshi takes at the lucky gods one by one as Bezaiten says in stern tone.

Bezaiten: damn he's just too powerful, Hachiman your on your own for this one please don't lose!

Hachiman: people of earth I'm Hachiman the divine protector of Japan if your listen please lend me your power! if I don't defeat this guy he won't just threaten Japan, he threaten the entire world! so people of earth please lend me your energy!

on earth in Japan the People of Japan lift their hands in the air to lend Hachiman their energy as do the people in other Asian countries, but only a few people in the non asian countries lend Hachiman their energy. back in the Shinto Kingdom Mikaboshi sees a big ball of light engulf Hachiman as Hachiman says in stern tone.

Hachiman: it's over Mikaboshi you're going down!

Mikaboshi: what has that light just now?!?

Hachiman: that was the combine spirit energy of all of the people in Japan and their sister countries!

Mikaboshi fights Hachiman and they clash with blows that can shattter multiple galaxies as Mikaboshi says in angry tone.

Mikaboshi: arughgah I will not allow this! I will not be defeat I am the god of chaos & destruction!

more_horiz
Mikaboshi & Hachiman contuine to fight and Hachiman pushes Mikaboshi back as Mikaboshi begins to laugh saying in stern tone.

Mikaboshi: you think this is all the power I have Hachiman, i have yet begun to use my full power. but you force me my hand, so now you going to witness my true power!

Mikaboshi transforms and reveals his true form as Hachiman says in stern tone.

Hachiman: so you're finally go to fight me with all your power huh Mikaboshi, well I don't care how powerful you are I will defeat you!

Mikaboshi: heh don't get you hopes up Hachiman , with my full power I will crush you!

http://kaijusamurai.deviantart.com/art/Godzilla-Neo-MONSTER-X-96967124

Hachiman and Mikaboshi fight but the fight soon turns oneside as Mikaboshi gets the upper hand and bats Hachiman around. Amasterasu then arrives just as Mikaboshi is about to finish Hachiman off and distracts him for a mommet saying in firm tone.

Amasterasu: I'm asking all gods in all pantheons please lend Hachiman your power!!! Mikaboshi is a threat to all pantheons he needs to be stop!

Bishamon: right we need to lend Hachiman are power!

Amasterasu holds her right hand up in the air as does the four heavenly Kings and the lucky gods. then all through out the Shinto kingdom other gods and goddesses, Ama-no-Uzume, Fūjin, Oinari , Ninigi , Omoikane , Raijin , Ryūjin , Suijin , Susanoo , Tenjin , Otohime , Tsukiyomi , Ama-no-Koyane-no-mikoto , Futsushi , Futsunushi, Takehazuchi , Furu , Sengen , Ohoyama , Sukuna-Biko-Na , Sarutahiko , Tajimamori , Uke Mochi, Aizen Myō-ō , Amida-butsu , Daruma , Fudō Myōō, Idaten, Jizō, Kangiten, Kannon, Yakushi Nyorai hold up their right hands. and in Chinnese pantheon the Chinnese deities, Shangdi, Yu Di, Tian, Nüwa, Fuxi, Pangu, Dizang, Duō Wén, Zēng Zhǎng, Chí Guó , Guăng Mù , Gautama Buddha , Guanyin , Laughing Buddha , Cangjie, Chang'e, Daoji, Cao Guojiu , Han Xiangzi , Han Zhongli , He Xiangu , Lan Caihe , Lu Dongbin , Tie Guaili , Zhang Guolao, Erlang Shen, Fangfeng, Feng Meng , Yu Huang, Beiji Dadi , Tianhuang Dadi , Guan Yu, Ba , Hou Yi, Jum sum, Kua Fu, Kui Xing, Lei Gong, Lung Mo, Matsu , Meng Po, Nezha, Sun Wukong, Tam Kung, Daode Tianzun, Lingbao Tianzun, Yuanshi Tianzun , Tu Di Gong, Tu Er Shen, Wenchang Wang, Wong Tai Sin, Wu Gang, Xi Wangmu, Xiangfei, Xihe, Xingtian, Yuqiang, Zao Jun, Zhao Gongming, Zhong Kui, Zhu Rong, Yifan Zhang and the Four Dragon Kings hold out their right hands.

then the deities of the Korean pantheon The Trimurti, Brahmā, Vishnu, Shiva , Saraswati, Lakshmi, Parvati, Shakti , Durga, Kālī, Ganesha , Murugan, Ayyappan, Rama, Krishna , Hanuman, Prajapati, Rudra , Indra, Agni , Dyaus, Bhūmi, Varuna, Vāyu hold out their right hands. deities of the Shamanism Pantheon hold out their rights hands. Raven God of Kamchatka and Chukotka hold's out his right hand. Turco-Mongol deities Tengri, Umay, Kayra , Bai-Ulgan , Erlik, Ay Dede, Gün Ana hold out their right hands.

the deities of the Philippine pantheon hold out their right hands(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deities_of_Philippine_mythology#List_of_Gods_and_Goddesses). the deities Malaysian Pantheon hold out their right hands (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysian_Chinese_Gods). the deities of the African Pantheon hold out their right hands ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_deities).

The Arushi hold out their right hands, the Guanche deities hold out their right hands, ruba deities hold out their right hands, the Egyptian deities hold out their right hands, the Mesopotamian deities hold out their right hands, Semitic deities hold out their right hands, the Babylonian deities hold out their right hands, the Canaanite deities hold out their right hands. the Hittite deities hold out their right hands, the Hurrian deities hold out their right hands, the Lydian deities hold out their right hands , the Armenian deities hold out their right hands, the setian deities hold out their right hands, the Baltic deities hold out their right hands, the Celtic deities hold out their right hands, the Irish deities hold out their hands. the Etruscan deities hold out their right hands, Finnic deities hold out their right hands, the Germanic deities hold out their right hands, the Hungarian deities hold out their right hands, the Roman deities hold out their right hands , lusitani deities hold out their right hands, Paleo-Balkanic deities hold out their right hands, Sami deities hold out their right hands, the Slavic deities hold out their right hands.

the Aztec deities hold out their right hands, the Maya deities hold out their right hands, the Inuit deities hold out their right hands, the Native American deities hold out their right hands, the Incan deities hold out their right hands, the Mapuche deities hold out their right hands, the Guarani deities hold out their right hands, the Australian Aboriginal deities hold out their right hands, the Māori deities hold out their right hands, the Polynesian deities hold out their right hands, the Rapa Nui deities hold out their right hands, Greek deities hold out their right hands, Norse deities hold out their right hands and The Saxon Deities hold out their right hands. back in the Shinto kingdom as Mikaboshi is breathing chaotic fire on Hachiman Mikaboshi looks up and says in a shock tone.

Mikaboshi: what is that, what is that light?!?

Miakboshi screams in pain as the light engulfs him and Hachiman. Hachiman body then glows gold in color and he says in stern tone.

Hachiman: that light is the combine power of all of the deities in every pantheon minus, the King Gods, and the Outer Gods! as long as their is good and justice in the world evil will never win, light will always overcome darkness Mikaboshi!

Mikaboshi: arughaguah I will not be defeat by you pesky gods I am Mikaboshi!

Hachiman: this ends here and now Mikaboshi

more_horiz

Mikaboshi & Hachaiman clash witheach other creating a powerful multi intergalactic shockwave. they push against each other and Hachiman yells as his golden aura begins to glow around his body. he then pushes Mikaboshi back and knocks him in the air with his sword saying in stern tone.

Hachiman: your reign of terror is over Mikaboshi!!!

Hachiman then slams Mikaboshi into the ground with a hard slash from this sword saying in stern tone.

Hachiman: you will lose because you only rely on your self Mikaboshi and discard the pantheon you came from. while I don't just rely on my own power, I rely on the power of my fellow deities and the creatures on earth as well! alone we maybe powerless against you, but together we have the power to overcome you Mikaboshi!

Mikaboshi ( galaxy shatter roar) : I'm getting tired of the rubbish I'm going to crush you and the rest of these pesky gods right here and now! so say hello to oblivion!

Hachiman: Amaterasu wolf form now!

Amaterasu turns into her wolf form and Hachiman jumps on her saying in stern tone.

http://zero-zand.deviantart.com/art/Amaterasu-s-glory-84334444

Hachiman: now amaterasu let us ride to the edge of the galaxy!

at FTL speeds Amaterasu rides to the edge of the galaxy then with in a flash teleports herself and Hachiman to the next galaxy. then suddenly a glowing ball of light comes forth from the galaxy and spiral of divine energy as Hachiman and Amaterasu dive toward Mikaboshi. Mikaboshi tries to stop them with his massive beam of chaotic energy. but the determine to break through Hachiman says in firm tone.

Hachiman: give up Mikaboshi it's over you lost! now it's time to return to the void were you belong!

Hachiman and Amaterasu break through Mikaboshi's beam and smah into him causing him to goan in intense pain with a hole in his body. the four heavenly Kings and the Lucky gods quickly open up the Void and the effect of Hachiman and Amaterasu combine attack causing him to stumble into the Void as he says in stern tone.

Mikaboshi: this can't be I lost, but I was supposed to win this time, I was supposed to win!!! you may have gotten rid of me, but I curse Japan to have a never ending battle against my creations for all time! so even if i'm gone Japan will never be at peace ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Four Heavenly Kings and the Lucky gods seal the void, and Bishamon says in stern tone.

Bishamon: damn that bastard curse Japan to fight against his evil creations for all time what should we do?

Hachiman: we choose a noble human on earth and make him into my avatar to protect Japan!

more_horiz
1180 AD

in Osaka a young Samurai and his army are fighting against a large group of demons and one of the samurai saying in stern tone as the demons surround them.

Samurai: Commander Minamoto no Yoshitsune there's to many of them, we should retreat!

Minamoto: we're not retreating we will keep on fighting until our last breath! do you hear me demons as long as I can still breath I will contiune on fighting.

Minamoto: attacks the demons with determination and courage showing that he won't back down no matter what the odds are. meanwhile in the Shinto Kingdom the gods are watching this and the god Bishamon says in firm tone.

Bishamon: Hachiman we just found a person worthy enough to be your avatar!

Haciman: indeed his heart,determination and courage is impressive, he's a good candidate to become my avatar!

Amaterasu: then it is settle Minamoto will become the protector of Japan!

back to the present 1871

Bishamon: and that is how Masamune & the Golden Kensei came to be mortal! and you have now been choosen to be the next Golden Kensei, the next Avatar of Hachiman!

Goz: wow being the protector of Japan seems like a big responsibility, what if I'm not up to the task.

Bishamon: don't doubt yourself mortal you will make a fine Golden Kensei!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
back on earth Lord Nabzureziel is still holding Goz by the head as his minions are
demolishing Tokyo saying in stern tone.

Lord Nabzureziel: this world is now belongs to me!

Princess Pipii: like hell it does you creepy.

Lord Nabzuereziel: foolish human you kingdom has lost, Japan is now mine for the taking!

Kazyua attempts to attack Lord Nabzuereziel but Nabzuereziel just slaps him aside like a rag doll saying in stern tone.

Lord Nabzuereziel: insolence whelp you and your kind are beneath me

suddenly a portal opens up and twilight energy beam shoots out from the portal. the beam hits Nabzuereziel but only startles him as Mijime na Ryuu comes out of the portal and says in a creepy tone.

Mijime na Ryuu: hey no one smacks Kazyua around but me Lizard breath! and I'm the one who will take over Japan!

Lord Nabzuereziel: only a powerful demon like myself, not some foolish human who threw his life away to become a monster has the right to take over Japan. so know your place Kaijin!

Goz watches Princess Pipii get savage by Lord Nabzereziel and snaps saying in angry tone.

Goz: that's it I had enough, I don't care if you're some big powerful demon, I will not let you get away this!!! I will make you pay for what you did to Pipii, I will make you pay!!!!

Lord Nabzuereziel sees that Goz's body begins to glow with a bright golden light and says in stern tone.

Lord Nabzureziel: what the hell is this light?!?

Light grows brighter and burns Lord Nabzereziel's hand causing him to drop Goz. it then wipes out a bunch of the demons in the surrounding area. once the light is gone Lord Nabzuereziel grasp in fear saying in stern tone.

Lord Nabzuereziel: the Golden Kensei, no it can't be I destroyed you!!!

Golden Kensei IX: the Golden Kensei can't be destroyed that easly demon it isn't bound to just one person, it is a title bestowed upon those worthy of being the Avatar of the divine protector of Japan Hachiman! I'm the protector of Japan, the allied of light, the bane of your existence, I'm your worst nightmare, I am the Avatar of Hachiman, I am the Golden Kensei!

Lord Nabzureziel just stares at Goz as his body shakes in fear.

end of episode 2

more_horiz
episode 3

Goz: you get Pipii out of here now and leave this to me!

Kazyua: look I'm not leaving you alone to handel this monster alone kid.

Goz: just go, I don't want Pipii to be in danger!

Kazyua grabs Pipii and rushes off with her as Nabzuereizel says in stern tone

Nabzuereizel: hmmph only I decied who allows to live!

Nabzuereizel points his finger towards Kazyua and suddenly within a flash Goz appears in front of him. grab his right hand and bends it backwards saying in a stern tone.

Goz: you come here, you slaughter my people, you harm the one I love, and for that monster I will make you pay!

Nabzuereizel: let go damn you!

Nabzuereizel struggles to break free from Goz's grip and soon bends down on his knee as Goz's says in stern tone.

Goz: I can see you're just a heartless demon, human lives mean abouslutely nothing to you! you not even the lest bit sorry about what you did. even now all you can think about is how to destroyed me!

Nabzeureizel then forms a barrier of demonic energy around himself and Goz. Nabzuereizel then backs away and holds his right hand grinning in pain saying in stern tone.

Nabzeureizel: how, how can you have this much power!

Goz: no more.... no more... I will not allow you to slaughter anymore innocents!!!!!!!

Goz rushes towards Nabzerueizel and strikes him with the masumune sending him flying. then grabs Nabzeuruezel and smashes Nabzeurezel back into his knee. and then slams Nabzerueizel into the ground making a crater. Nabzeureizel blasts himself out of the ground and stares angerly at Goz as floats in the air saying stern tone.

Nabzeureizel: you think just because some god bestows power upon you that means you have a chance against me. get real I'm Lord Nabzeureizel , you are just a kid! in fact you the god who bestow this power upon you was about as blood thirsty as i was. you got you power bestow upon you by a ruthless war god ,and yet you have the nerve to condemn what I've done?

Goz: Bishamon was possesed by the God of Chaos & Destruction at that time, and since then he's learn from his mistakes!

Nabzeureizel: no matter, I'm going to kill you and every last human in this area ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Goz: you're just a monster!

Nabzuereizel ( laughing): called me whatever you want human, before this fight is done I will be the supreme overlord of Japan!

more_horiz
Lord Nabzureziel then flies away and Goz appears in front of him. Nabzureziel gets angry and blasts Goz with demonic energy. then does it again and again. until he stops and then when the smoke clears Goz is still standing unharm.

this makes Nabzureizel angery and demonic energy starts forming around him. he then starts throwing balls of demonic energy at Goz. making a huge expolsion , but when the expolsion clears Goz is still standing unharm saying in firm tone.

Goz: your evil ways will be your downfall demon!

Nabzuereizel just laughs at Goz's reponse. Goz then extends out his right hand and pushes Nabuzereizel with divine energy sending him tumbling across the ground. Nabzuereizel gains his balance and breathes heavly. Goz then dashes towards Nabzueriezel and elbows him , then uppercuts him in the chin.

and then headbutts him in the stomach causing him to goan in pain. Nabzueriezel gets angry starts physically attacking goz. But Goz blocks his attacks this goes on for away until Nabzuereizel stops and backs away. Nabzueriezel then fires a beam of demonic energy from his mouth but Goz causally dodges it casuing Nabzueriezel to look at him in shock.

Nabzueriezel: but how, how could he dodge my demonic death beam at such a close ranged?!?

Nabzuereizel then fires mulitple demonic death beams and Goz causally dodges them all. after missing him so many times Nabzueriezel gets fursrating and says in stern tone.

Nabzuereizel: tell me human, tell me why can't i hit you!

Goz: cause I'm the Golden Kensei that's why!

Nabzuereizel: arugahguah you are a arrogant human, now die!!!

Nabzuereizel fires another demonic death beam and this time hits Goz causing him to reel his head back. but then Goz pulls his head back, and Nabzuereziel looks at Goz with a surprise look on his face as Goz says in firm tone.

Goz: you can destroyed cities, maybe even worlds, but you can never destroy what I am!

Nabzuereizel: you, what the hell are you?!?

Goz: I am the hope of Japan. I am the voice of all living things in Japan who cried out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness.

I'm truth and justice. allied of light, nightmare to you!

Nabzuereizel then gets angry saying in stern tone.

Nabzuereizel: heh so you really are the Golden Kensei, so out of all the humans living in japan, the Golden Kensei is a farm boy how rich. ( this can't be I'm Nabzuereizel the great turtle demon, how can his power rival mine? I toying around with him too much i should have destroyed him when i had the chance.

Goz: it's over demon, you're finish!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply