ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: X-Men

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: X-Men - Page 5 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: X-Men

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At The Underground

(Ok you can do this. Just picture yourself getting home and Christina Hendricks is waiting for me)

Jubilee walked up to a guard that she scouted in the nightclub while keeping her "prisoner" restrained. She smiled naturally at him"Hey"

OT: Hey Guy mind roleplaying the guard? Smile

The guard took the smoke out of his mouth. "Sup little lady? Bringing a friend?"

"You can say that." Jubilee said and she can feel Dru struggling against her and she tighten her grip just enough to look convincing but not enough to seriously hurt her"Where are you going to go hmm?" she whispered in Dru's ear threateningly then she looked at the guard"I bet you must be the alpha guard right. The sort that keeps the others in line."

"You monster!" Drusilla hissed at her, playing it up.

"You're damn right I am. Maybe after you're done I can show you why I'm in charge."

Jubilee smiled"Looking forward to that tough guy. Say someone in the club mentions that you hand out special samples beneath the club here. Mind if you can hook a girl up with some" She yanks Dru's hair back exposing her neck and running her finger down it"If it's as good as they say then you can have a taste of mine. She's a fighter too so as long as you don't get greedy she can last you 3 or 4 days tops" she said and licked her tongue up Dru's throat slowly to seal the deal

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At The Underground

(Ok you can do this. Just picture yourself getting home and Christina Hendricks is waiting for me)

Jubilee walked up to a guard that she scouted in the nightclub while keeping her "prisoner" restrained. She smiled naturally at him"Hey"

The guard took the smoke out of his mouth. "Sup little lady? Bringing a friend?"

"You can say that." Jubilee said and she can feel Dru struggling against her and she tighten her grip just enough to look convincing but not enough to seriously hurt her"Where are you going to go hmm?" she whispered in Dru's ear threateningly then she looked at the guard"I bet you must be the alpha guard right. The sort that keeps the others in line."

"You're damn right I am. Maybe after you're done I can show you why I'm in charge."

Jubilee smiled"Looking forward to that tough guy. Say someone in the club mentions that you hand out special samples beneath the club here. Mind if you can hook a girl up with some" She yanks Dru's hair back exposing her neck and running her finger down it"If it's as good as they say then you can have a taste of mine. She's a fighter too so as long as you don't get greedy she can last you 3 or 4 days tops" she said and licked her tongue up Dru's throat slowly to seal the deal

(Any other time this would be so damn hot.) Drusilla managed to keep a straight panicked face though.

"You came to the right man." He said and turned and reached into his coat.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At The Underground

(Any other time this would be so damn hot.) Drusilla managed to keep a straight panicked face though.

Jubilee smiled at the guard"I'll be sure to show you how much I appreciate this" she then said to Dru"Look at it this way. Least the last few moments will be a pleasent one, least for me"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At The Underground

Jubilee smiled at the guard"I'll be sure to show you how much I appreciate this" she then said to Dru"Look at it this way. Least the last few moments will be a pleasent one, least for me"

"You...don't have to do this." Dru pleaded.

"What can we say?" The guard asked and handed Jubilee a sample and opened the backroom for her. "The thirst always wins."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At The Underground

"What can we say?" The guard asked and handed Jubilee a sample and opened the backroom for her. "The thirst always wins."

"Tell you what. I can enthrall you so that you wont mind it so much"Jubilee said then she says to the guard"Lead the way handsome" she thought to herself after hearing the guard(Oh man I hope I don't become that corny when I get older.)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At The Underground

"Tell you what. I can enthrall you so that you wont mind it so much"Jubilee said then she says to the guard"Lead the way handsome" she thought to herself after hearing the guard(Oh man I hope I don't become that corny when I get older.)

(I hope she doesn't become that corny when she gets older.) Dru thought to herself as the two dragged her to the backroom. "Here we are. One private room for the ladies."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At The Underground

(I hope she doesn't become that corny when she gets older.) Dru thought to herself as the two dragged her to the backroom. "Here we are. One private room for the ladies."

"It's nice. Mind taking us to the place where you process the samples?" Jubilee smiled"I know how to keep a secret and besides like to put a little fear in this one before we have our fun"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At The Underground

"It's nice. Mind taking us to the place where you process the samples?" Jubilee smiled"I know how to keep a secret and besides like to put a little fear in this one before we have our fun"

He looked around. "Oh you have no idea how long I've waited for someone to work up the nerve to ask. Come on."

(Either he's dumb as bricks or Jubes is just this smooth.) Drusilla thought to herself.

Meanwhile, a vamp attempted to ask Blade something. "Keeep walking." He replied.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At The Underground

He looked around. "Oh you have no idea how long I've waited for someone to work up the nerve to ask. Come on."

(Either he's dumb as bricks or Jubes is just this smooth.) Drusilla thought to herself.

Meanwhile, a vamp attempted to ask Blade something. "Keeep walking." He replied.

Jubilee dragged Dru then followed the guard, eventhough it's pretend, she still makes a mental note to apologize to her for this when this is all over.

OT:Just noticed we've actually did a Take That against Blade: Trinity Razz Night guys!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At The Underground

Jubilee dragged Dru then followed the guard, eventhough it's pretend, she still makes a mental note to apologize to her for this when this is all over.

OT:Just noticed we've actually did a Take That against Blade: Trinity Razz Night guys!!!

Dru glanced down at Jubilee's rear as they walked. Yes, she was really going to make this up to her. She pretended to simply be out of it, acting as if she was enthralled.

The vampire guard lead them to a seemingly normal wall and knocked on it. Part of it opened up to reveal a hand scanner. The vampire put his hand on it and then leaned in front of it and it scanned his eyes. The wall then slid up to reveal the processor room.

(What in the....) Dru simply stared into it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At The Underground

Dru glanced down at Jubilee's rear as they walked. Yes, she was really going to make this up to her. She pretended to simply be out of it, acting as if she was enthralled.

The vampire guard lead them to a seemingly normal wall and knocked on it. Part of it opened up to reveal a hand scanner. The vampire put his hand on it and then leaned in front of it and it scanned his eyes. The wall then slid up to reveal the processor room.

(Professional, professional) Jubilee thoght to herself as she witnessed this. She had compared it to a slaughterhouse but never fully seen it on the inside. Only heard bits and pieces of what Blade told her"So it's true that they say all of this go to the blood banks?" she asked the guard she holds Dru close to her, to other vampires it would imply as a territorial jesture between a vampire and it's prey but with Jubilee it's more of a protective manner

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At The Underground

(Professional, professional) Jubilee thoght to herself as she witnessed this. She had compared it to a slaughterhouse but never fully seen it on the inside. Only heard bits and pieces of what Blade told her"So it's true that they say all of this go to the blood banks?" she asked the guard she holds Dru close to her, to other vampires it would imply as a territorial jesture between a vampire and it's prey but with Jubilee it's more of a protective manner

"About 98%. We keep the other 2% for ourselves for the samples and the sprinkler system." The guard said.

(Sprinkler system? Wait....it wouldn't be water....so they have blood rain down on everyone? Sounds like something out of a 90's Action Movie.) Dru thought to herself as Jubilee pulled her close.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At The Underground

"About 98%. We keep the other 2% for ourselves for the samples and the sprinkler system." The guard said.

(Sprinkler system? Wait....it wouldn't be water....so they have blood rain down on everyone? Sounds like something out of a 90's Action Movie.) Dru thought to herself as Jubilee pulled her close.

"Ah. Bloodbath. The humans getting the blood have no clue dont they?"Jubilee asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Ah. Bloodbath. The humans getting the blood have no clue dont they?"Jubilee asked

"None whatsoever. We have a few familiars mixed in with them who ensure that it's well taken care of until it's needed for vampire usage." He said and gave them the tour.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"None whatsoever. We have a few familiars mixed in with them who ensure that it's well taken care of until it's needed for vampire usage." He said and gave them the tour.

"Respect someone that knows how to cover their tracks" Jubilee said

Elsewhere

Logan's motorcycle, well Scott's technically, parked infront of a bar. Deadpool highly recommend it. So much that he never shuts up about it when mentioned so he was curious if it's all that Wade make it out to be The Bar With No Name is what it's called. It's one of those kind of places that isn't spotted on a map and it's not really advertised on TV. He sees Laura getting off the bike, glancing at the shirt that Maria let her borrow

Marvel/CAU: X-Men - Page 5 Maria_10

(Not exactly known for taste in clothing) Logan thought to himself"First impression. What do you think of this place"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Elsewhere

Logan's motorcycle, well Scott's technically, parked infront of a bar. Deadpool highly recommend it. So much that he never shuts up about it when mentioned so he was curious if it's all that Wade make it out to be The Bar With No Name is what it's called. It's one of those kind of places that isn't spotted on a map and it's not really advertised on TV. He sees Laura getting off the bike, glancing at the shirt that Maria let her borrow

(Not exactly known for taste in clothing) Logan thought to himself"First impression. What do you think of this place"

"It needs a name." Was the first thing Laura said.

"You know it." He put an arm on her.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Elsewhere

Jubilee removes his hand"Patience is a virtue. Got a private area around here for just the three of us?"

Logan took off his jacket and puts it on Laura"It helps" he said motioning to the shirt then responded"I don't know. It provides a certain uniqueness"

OT: Caught the story. A fitting end indeed

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Elsewhere

To Guy.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Elsewhere

Jubilee removes his hand"Patience is a virtue. Got a private area around here for just the three of us?"

Logan took off his jacket and puts it on Laura"It helps" he said motioning to the shirt then responded"I don't know. It provides a certain uniqueness"

OT: Caught the story. A fitting end indeed

"Thanks Logan."

"Got a special room all set up." The vampire said and lead them to a bedroom.

(Jubilee, if you do not kill this guy soon, I will.) Drusilla thought to herself.

more_horiz
After the tour the guard escorted Jubilee and her "captive" into a private room within the processing area underneath the club. Jubilee shoved Dru on the couch"Don't f****** move" she warned Dru then turned to the guard who approached her" Talk about liking someone who take charge" he said putting his hands on Jubilee's waist but she caught his wrist and removes them from her waist"I have a special way to showcase how much I thank you for the tour." She turned to Dru and plulled her close to her and kissed her. It was a more dominant variation as she has Dru pinned against the couch. The guard was enjoying it, which is what Jubilee's counting on.

*Snikt!*

Before he noticed Jubilee blitzed towards him and beheaded him with her bone claws and the guard erupted into burning ash. She popped her claws back in"That felt good" she said to Dru

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
After the tour the guard escorted Jubilee and her "captive" into a private room within the processing area underneath the club. Jubilee shoved Dru on the couch"Don't f****** move" she warned Dru then turned to the guard who approached her" Talk about liking someone who take charge" he said putting his hands on Jubilee's waist but she caught his wrist and removes them from her waist"I have a special way to showcase how much I thank you for the tour." She turned to Dru and plulled her close to her and kissed her. It was a more dominant variation as she has Dru pinned against the couch. The guard was enjoying it, which is what Jubilee's counting on.

*Snikt!*

Before he noticed Jubilee blitzed towards him and beheaded him with her bone claws and the guard erupted into burning ash. She popped her claws back in"That felt good" she said to Dru

"I'd certainly say so." She said and sat up. "Nice kiss by the way."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

*Snikt!*

"Had to make it convincing."Jubilee said then contacted Blade and informed him of the location of the processing place and where the captives are"So lets mess up the cameras, scare off some club goers, and go to town"

more_horiz
The Bar With No Name

Marvel/CAU: X-Men - Page 5 0mG6M

"Theres somethin about this music that fits the enviorment here" Wolverine said to Laura

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

*Snikt!*

"Had to make it convincing."Jubilee said then contacted Blade and informed him of the location of the processing place and where the captives are"So lets mess up the cameras, scare off some club goers, and go to town"

OT: Time to rock and roll?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

*Snikt!*

OT: Time to rock and roll?

OT: Yep. Also sent a RP as Logan

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply