ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: X-Men

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: X-Men - Page 4 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: X-Men

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"I caught you moving to the beat of Iron Man B. Don't deny it" Sid said while tossing Dru her gun then reaches into her pocket and pulled out a spray then walked up to Dru then sprayed it on her"It helps mask your scent, a little something that Karen and I came up with. It's best you not know what it's made from. Lee you got anything off of her?" Jubilee sniffed then shook her head"I got nothing."

Sid gave Jubilee her weapon"You'll do just fine as you can blend in with them. I was scouting the blood bank, managed to do a little tampering with the security camera" She toss Blade the remote"Press it the moment you get in. It will jam the security and buy you guys a few hours at least"

"Nice work Sid." He said and pocketed the remote.

Drusilla twirled her silver bullet infused guns. "So how do you make these bullets anyway? Would be good to know in case we ever run into that super vamp Jubilee and Wade fought again."

Blade turned to Jubilee. "Super vamp?"

"Give you the full rundown on it when you guys get back"Sid smiled at Dru then said to Blade"Make sure you pack enough UV Grenades just incase"

"He's named Darius, works for Sabertooth as a member of the Marauders. He comes off as some kind of gentlemen vamp even when he's doing douchebaggery things. Like try to pull a Han Solo Shot First scenario on Kitty by firing a laser gun at her. I think he's around my species of vamp and he had the scent of an Ancient on him" Jubilee explained

OT:

Vampire Age Note.

1-50 years of age is a Childe Vamp

100-400 is close to teen years to a vampire

500-900 is an Elder

1000 and older is an Ancient Vamp

Vampires from the early years to when they're turned to when they reach the early hundreds is more vulnerable to your standard vampire weaknesses. An Elder Vamp is also vulnerable to weakneses to but they become harder to kill as they adapt to the standard vampire weakness. An ancient vampire can shrug off your standard vampire weakness and still be combat effective also an Ancient Vampire aquires special vampire abilities. As shown with Darius it's to be able to produce and manipulate fire but the older an Ancient Vampire gets he gets rewarded more special abilities down the road. Ancient Vampires are Vampires when unlocking their full potential

With an Ancient Vamp one has to pour every vampire weakness they can just to take one down

Blade smiled and opened up his coat, revealing he had several UV Grenades attached. He closed it. "Alright, Sid, I want you to research this Darius guy, find out everything you can."

"Will do B. Take care" Sid waved at the group.

As Dru, Jubilee, and Blade got on the bikes she prepares to start hers then asked Blade with a grin"So. Ozzy fan huh?"

"Can't blame me." He smiled and the drove off.

Drusilla couldn't help but smile as she watched the others. It had just occurred to her that she was the only one here not wearing a trench coat.

"Of course not. Love the guy, especially during his time with Black Sabbath"Jubilee said then she started her bike

Sid watches the three leave then she turned to her radio and turned the volume up a little as she prepares to research on the Ancient Vamp Jubilee talked about(Think I might like the new girl)

After driving around for awhile, they arrived outside a vampire nightclub. "This will be a good place to start."
"A nightclub?" Drusilla asked.

"Ever been at a slaughterhouse and witnessed how meat is processed? This is it. Except instead of cows you have humans or mutants that are randomly kidnapped and used as cattle prepared to be processed to whatever blood bank that the Blood Rose(A vampire governed authority council) fundraises"Jubilee explained as she got off her bike

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"I caught you moving to the beat of Iron Man B. Don't deny it" Sid said while tossing Dru her gun then reaches into her pocket and pulled out a spray then walked up to Dru then sprayed it on her"It helps mask your scent, a little something that Karen and I came up with. It's best you not know what it's made from. Lee you got anything off of her?" Jubilee sniffed then shook her head"I got nothing."

Sid gave Jubilee her weapon"You'll do just fine as you can blend in with them. I was scouting the blood bank, managed to do a little tampering with the security camera" She toss Blade the remote"Press it the moment you get in. It will jam the security and buy you guys a few hours at least"

"Nice work Sid." He said and pocketed the remote.

Drusilla twirled her silver bullet infused guns. "So how do you make these bullets anyway? Would be good to know in case we ever run into that super vamp Jubilee and Wade fought again."

Blade turned to Jubilee. "Super vamp?"

"Give you the full rundown on it when you guys get back"Sid smiled at Dru then said to Blade"Make sure you pack enough UV Grenades just incase"

"He's named Darius, works for Sabertooth as a member of the Marauders. He comes off as some kind of gentlemen vamp even when he's doing douchebaggery things. Like try to pull a Han Solo Shot First scenario on Kitty by firing a laser gun at her. I think he's around my species of vamp and he had the scent of an Ancient on him" Jubilee explained

OT:

Vampire Age Note.

1-50 years of age is a Childe Vamp

100-400 is close to teen years to a vampire

500-900 is an Elder

1000 and older is an Ancient Vamp

Vampires from the early years to when they're turned to when they reach the early hundreds is more vulnerable to your standard vampire weaknesses. An Elder Vamp is also vulnerable to weakneses to but they become harder to kill as they adapt to the standard vampire weakness. An ancient vampire can shrug off your standard vampire weakness and still be combat effective also an Ancient Vampire aquires special vampire abilities. As shown with Darius it's to be able to produce and manipulate fire but the older an Ancient Vampire gets he gets rewarded more special abilities down the road. Ancient Vampires are Vampires when unlocking their full potential

With an Ancient Vamp one has to pour every vampire weakness they can just to take one down

Blade smiled and opened up his coat, revealing he had several UV Grenades attached. He closed it. "Alright, Sid, I want you to research this Darius guy, find out everything you can."

"Will do B. Take care" Sid waved at the group.

As Dru, Jubilee, and Blade got on the bikes she prepares to start hers then asked Blade with a grin"So. Ozzy fan huh?"

"Can't blame me." He smiled and the drove off.

Drusilla couldn't help but smile as she watched the others. It had just occurred to her that she was the only one here not wearing a trench coat.

"Of course not. Love the guy, especially during his time with Black Sabbath"Jubilee said then she started her bike

Sid watches the three leave then she turned to her radio and turned the volume up a little as she prepares to research on the Ancient Vamp Jubilee talked about(Think I might like the new girl)

After driving around for awhile, they arrived outside a vampire nightclub. "This will be a good place to start."
"A nightclub?" Drusilla asked.

"Ever been at a slaughterhouse and witnessed how meat is processed? This is it. Except instead of cows you have humans or mutants that are randomly kidnapped and used as cattle prepared to be processed to whatever blood bank that the Blood Rose(A vampire governed authority council) fundraises"Jubilee explained as she got off her bike

"Well then, let's close it down."

"Like her attitude. Nice pick Jubilee." Blade said as they walked up to the front door.

more_horiz
Blade, Jubilee, and Dru walk down a underground hallway. The music is louder. Neon-lit, corridor-long steel counters line both walls"Looks like free sample night" Jubilee said noticing the display of various surgical instruments offered as party favors. She noticed a vampire leaving the club, his eyes leered at Dru dangerously like a lion ready to devour his prey. Jubilee's gaze never left his as she pulled Dru close to her, giving the other vampire a look that reads "Come after whats mine, I'll kill you" her eyes getting close to flashing red as a warning then sees the other vamp walk past her

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Blade, Jubilee, and Dru walk down a underground hallway. The music is louder. Neon-lit, corridor-long steel counters line both walls"Looks like free sample night" Jubilee said noticing the display of various surgical instruments offered as party favors. She noticed a vampire leaving the club, his eyes leered at Dru dangerously like a lion ready to devour his prey. Jubilee's gaze never left his as she pulled Dru close to her, giving the other vampire a look that reads "Come after whats mine, I'll kill you" her eyes getting close to flashing red as a warning then sees the other vamp walk past her

To Guy Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Dru was certain she could've taken the vamp, but smiled at Jubilee anyway. "Thanks."
Blade a mental note to kill that vampire later.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Dru was certain she could've taken the vamp, but smiled at Jubilee anyway. "Thanks."

"No problem" Jubilee smiled in return, she glances at Blade, while she could have taken that vamp solo as the vamp is around the same age class as her she decided to let it go and focus on the important mission. Afterall the look on the vamps face when Blade kills him would be priceless"Stay close to me" Jubilee said to Dru then the reality hits her after she said that(Oh God I'm starting to sound like Wolvie. Next thing I know I'll be smoking a cigar and calling people Bub. Maybe it's the blood thats still inside me)

The hydraulic doors open and they step into the nightclub. Newborn Vamps galore, retrofitted into a trance-dance hall. Off to the sides, people are being pierced, tattooed, ritually scarred. Silver trays piled high with razor blades are passed through the writhing crowd.

An elaborate S & M show is under way. A she-vamp hangs from the ceiling, her body supported by steel pins which have been hooked through her flesh. Three PVC-clad spindly figures minister to her.

Dru would also notice two vampires making out. One of them kissing on the others neck. Using a razor blade to cut at the skin so the vamp making the cut could drink the blood thats pouring down.

Jubilee recoils with disgust, not just at the sight but the fact that another vampire feeding off of one reminded her of her battle with Darius. The events around her reminded her of a conversation she had with Blade awhile back

"What is it with vampires and pain?"

"They need it. Sensations are addictive and pain cuts the deepest. Tattoos, piercings, tribal scarring because theyregenerate, none of it's permanent. So they have to take it to the next level. To remind them they're alive."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"No problem" Jubilee smiled in return, she glances at Blade, while she could have taken that vamp solo as the vamp is around the same age class as her she decided to let it go and focus on the important mission. Afterall the look on the vamps face when Blade kills him would be priceless"Stay close to me" Jubilee said to Dru then the reality hits her after she said that(Oh God I'm starting to sound like Wolvie. Next thing I know I'll be smoking a cigar and calling people Bub. Maybe it's the blood thats still inside me)

The hydraulic doors open and they step into the nightclub. Newborn Vamps galore, retrofitted into a trance-dance hall. Off to the sides, people are being pierced, tattooed, ritually scarred. Silver trays piled high with razor blades are passed through the writhing crowd.

An elaborate S & M show is under way. A she-vamp hangs from the ceiling, her body supported by steel pins which have been hooked through her flesh. Three PVC-clad spindly figures minister to her.

Dru would also notice two vampires making out. One of them kissing on the others neck. Using a razor blade to cut at the skin so the vamp making the cut could drink the blood thats pouring down.

Jubilee recoils with disgust, not just at the sight but the fact that another vampire feeding off of one reminded her of her battle with Darius. The events around her reminded her of a conversation she had with Blade awhile back

"They need it. Sensations are addictive and pain cuts the deepest. Tattoos, piercings, tribal scarring because theyregenerate, none of it's permanent. So they have to take it to the next level. To remind them they're alive."

"This...this is...." In all her years as a merc, she had never seen anything quite as messed up as this. Sure she'd seen S&M shows, even been in a few with a lady friend or two before, but not like this. "Are they always like this?"

"Always." Blade replied.

more_horiz
Night Guys!!!!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"This...this is...." In all her years as a merc, she had never seen anything quite as messed up as this. Sure she'd seen S&M shows, even been in a few with a lady friend or two before, but not like this. "Are they always like this?"

"Always." Blade replied.

"Not the fairy tail that those novels make it out to be"Jubilee said. If something like this could bother Dru she'd hate to think how Kitty or even Laura would react if they see this, she then squeezed Dru's hand gently" Focus on what we are here for, then the rest doesn't matter"

more_horiz
this post never happened and I'll stick with other characters

Last edited by Froggy on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nightcrawler stood in the Danger Room wiping himself off with a towel. He sat there and looked around the Danger Room, reminiscing of times past and teammates gone

Actually Nightcrawler is on a mission with Gambit and Rogue. Also already got dibs on him

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Nightcrawler stood in the Danger Room wiping himself off with a towel. He sat there and looked around the Danger Room, reminiscing of times past and teammates gone

Actually Nightcrawler is on a mission with Gambit and Rogue. Also already got dibs on him
post edited

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Always." Blade replied.

"Not the fairy tail that those novels make it out to be"Jubilee said. If something like this could bother Dru she'd hate to think how Kitty or even Laura would react if they see this, she then squeezed Dru's hand gently" Focus on what we are here for, then the rest doesn't matter"

To Guy. Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Always." Blade replied.

Drusilla nodded. "So how much further in are we going?" She looked down. "....Hell of a grip you got there." She noted with a smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Always." Blade replied.

Drusilla nodded. "So how much further in are we going?" She looked down. "....Hell of a grip you got there." She noted with a smiled.

Jubilee lets go"Sorry." she smiled then blushed"Least till we locate a secret entrance or anyone guarding it" An idea donned on Jubilee then asked Dru"How good is your...Princess Peach(Damsel In Distress Acting)"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Always." Blade replied.

Jubilee lets go"Sorry." she smiled then blushed"Least till we locate a secret entrance or anyone guarding it" An idea donned on Jubilee then asked Dru"How good is your...Princess Peach(Damsel In Distress Acting)"

"Well....it's been a long time since I did any so I might be a bit rusty. The one time I actually did act helpless was to lead on this guy and make him drop his guard so that Hawkeye could grab him. Long story short, we needed him for information, so we locked him in a room with Wade. I don't know what he did, but we got the information and then some."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Always." Blade replied.

Drusilla thought back to her early teen years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjO1rO9FYbU
"It's okay." She summed up.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Always." Blade replied.

(Wish I were old enough to gain vampire telepathy) Jubilee thought to herself and said to Blade"I'm going to see if I can sneak me and Dru into where they process the captives. Once we're in use the device that Sid gave you to mess up the cameras and scare these vampires in the club off"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Always." Blade replied.

(Wish I were old enough to gain vampire telepathy) Jubilee thought to herself and said to Blade"I'm going to see if I can sneak me and Dru into where they process the captives. Once we're in use the device that Sid gave you to mess up the cameras and scare these vampires in the club off"

"Alright, be careful and watch yourself." Blade said.

"Let's go."

more_horiz
BTW where were we with Storm and Rachele's adventure?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
BTW where were we with Storm and Rachele's adventure?

They rescued the Captain and are talking to him about what happened.

more_horiz
At The Underground

(Ok you can do this. Just picture yourself getting home and Christina Hendricks is waiting for me)

Jubilee walked up to a guard that she scouted in the nightclub while keeping her "prisoner" restrained. She smiled naturally at him"Hey"

OT: Hey Guy mind roleplaying the guard? Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
At The Underground

(Ok you can do this. Just picture yourself getting home and Christina Hendricks is waiting for me)

Jubilee walked up to a guard that she scouted in the nightclub while keeping her "prisoner" restrained. She smiled naturally at him"Hey"

The guard took the smoke out of his mouth. "Sup little lady? Bringing a friend?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At The Underground

The guard took the smoke out of his mouth. "Sup little lady? Bringing a friend?"

"You can say that." Jubilee said and she can feel Dru struggling against her and she tighten her grip just enough to look convincing but not enough to seriously hurt her"Where are you going to go hmm?" she whispered in Dru's ear threateningly then she looked at the guard"I bet you must be the alpha guard right. The sort that keeps the others in line."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At The Underground

"You can say that." Jubilee said and she can feel Dru struggling against her and she tighten her grip just enough to look convincing but not enough to seriously hurt her"Where are you going to go hmm?" she whispered in Dru's ear threateningly then she looked at the guard"I bet you must be the alpha guard right. The sort that keeps the others in line."

"You monster!" Drusilla hissed at her, playing it up.

"You're damn right I am. Maybe after you're done I can show you why I'm in charge."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply