ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: X-Men

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: X-Men - Page 3 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: X-Men

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Upon returning to base, Drusilla paused and put an arm around Jubilee. "I really enjoyed dancing with you."

"Likewise"Jubilee smiled then kissed Dru on the cheek

Drusilla returned the kiss and walked in with the others, passing by Maria. "Hi Hill."

"I take it the date went well" Agent Hill asked

"No doubt, going to conclude it by slaying some vampires. Well aware of the irony after saying that" Jubilee said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Upon returning to base, Drusilla paused and put an arm around Jubilee. "I really enjoyed dancing with you."

Drusilla returned the kiss and walked in with the others, passing by Maria. "Hi Hill."

"No doubt, going to conclude it by slaying some vampires. Well aware of the irony after saying that" Jubilee said

"Care to join us?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Care to join us?"

"Maybe when the next invitation comes along, besides the two of you have a date to finish and you know the old saying. Two's company"Agent Hill said "While three's a party"Jubilee responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Care to join us?"

"Maybe when the next invitation comes along, besides the two of you have a date to finish and you know the old saying. Two's company"Agent Hill said "While three's a party"Jubilee responded

"Suit yourself Hill, we'll bring you something back."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Nice Smile

Jubilee clinked her drink to Dru's"Since the night is still young what do you say we conclude this date by paying Blade a visit?"

Drusilla downed her drink. "I'd like that.....should I change first?"

"Recommended" Jubilee said

Storm noticed the body of the sea captain and called Rachelle over mentally while checking his pulse

"Right, well let's take a quick stop back at base then."

Rachelle ran to her side. "Oh my God....what happened to him?"

Jubilee nods and the two left the club

"Barely breathing. Help me get him down"Ororo said

Rachelle did so and the two worked together to get the captain out of the bed. Rachelle opened his mouth and breathed into it. The captain coughed and breathed. "Th....nk....you."

"Who did this to you?" Rachelle asked.

"A...a shadow."

"A shadow?"

The captain coughed and nodded. The two women helped him up. "There was....a shadow. A large black shadow, it was swallowing up everything, people screaming all over the boat. I tried shooting it but....but nothing worked and then it got me and then I was here."

"Wait.....we were on the boat...why didn't we hear any of that?" Tempest asked Ororo.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Care to join us?"

Maria nods and waved at the two

Jubilee and Dru arrived at Blade's hideout, a security camera spotted them in which Jubilee blew a kiss at it and the door opened. "Welcome to Casa De Blade" Jubilee said as the two got out of the car

She can smell the sound of oil and metal"Sids working on a new toy"

"Upgrading B's bike, It's capable of firing silver bullets just incase any sorry leech, no offense Lee, decides to make a run for it" Sid said standing up from a crouching position and lifts her goggle's up as she faces them"Also provided some turbo thrusters incase it needs a much needed boost during a high speed chase"

Marvel/CAU: X-Men - Page 3 Faith-10

Jubilee smiled down at the bike"A shame I cant take it for a spin"

"Hooked you up with a bike along with the same accessories, we can discuss how you'll pay me back later" Sid smiled then glanced at Dru"Whose the babe?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Care to join us?"

Jubilee and Dru arrived at Blade's hideout, a security camera spotted them in which Jubilee blew a kiss at it and the door opened. "Welcome to Casa De Blade" Jubilee said as the two got out of the car

"Upgrading B's bike, It's capable of firing silver bullets just incase any sorry leech, no offense Lee, decides to make a run for it" Sid said standing up from a crouching position and lifts her goggle's up as she faces them"Also provided some turbo thrusters incase it needs a much needed boost during a high speed chase"

"Hooked you up with a bike along with the same accessories, we can discuss how you'll pay me back later" Sid smiled then glanced at Dru"Whose the babe?"

Dru eyed the woman in front of her. If she didn't have something going with Jubilee right now, she'd be putting the moves on her already. "Drusilla Gunhild. Nice to meet you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Care to join us?"

Dru eyed the woman in front of her. If she didn't have something going with Jubilee right now, she'd be putting the moves on her already. "Drusilla Gunhild. Nice to meet you."

"Names Sid, likewise. Here for a little slaying?"Sid asked the two

"You bet"Jubilee said

"B's upstairs in his flat meditating. He'll be right down when he's done"Sid said"To help pass the time I got something else to show you guys"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Care to join us?"

"You bet"Jubilee said

"B's upstairs in his flat meditating. He'll be right down when he's done"Sid said"To help pass the time I got something else to show you guys"

"Lead the way Sid." Drusilla said to her.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Care to join us?"

"You bet"Jubilee said

Sid led them to her workshop then pulled out a gun from the table and unload one of the bullets out then presented one to Jubilee and Dru"Some of the leeches, especially elder ones, have adapted to the point that they can shrug off a regular silver bullet. This beauty right here cranks the lethalness of it up to eleven, it's a regular silver bullet but when pierced inside a leech it unleashes Silver Nitrate. Hurts like a bitch when it goes into their bloodstream and with one bullet completly immobilizes them. Another bullet would guarrantee that the poor sucker will be be meeting the true death"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Care to join us?"

"You bet"Jubilee said

Sid led them to her workshop then pulled out a gun from the table and unload one of the bullets out then presented one to Jubilee and Dru"Some of the leeches, especially elder ones, have adapted to the point that they can shrug off a regular silver bullet. This beauty right here cranks the lethalness of it up to eleven, it's a regular silver bullet but when pierced inside a leech it unleashes Silver Nitrate. Hurts like a bitch when it goes into their bloodstream and with one bullet completly immobilizes them. Another bullet would guarrantee that the poor sucker will be be meeting the true death"

To Guy. Also don't forget you RP Blade

more_horiz
"A work of art if I've ever seen one." Cool

The girls turned around to see Blade standing there.

"Jubilation, welcome back. Who's your friend?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

In a blink of an eye Jubilee blitzed up to blate then hugged him as she stopped"Hi Blade" she lets him go and looked back"This is Drusilla Gunhild and future teamate of The Nightstalkers"

"Nightstalkers?" Sid asked tilting her head

"Yeah we slay evil vampires or other supernatural forces at night and we hunt or stalk them while doing it. The explaination sounded better in my head" Jubilee said

"Uh huh" Sid said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

In a blink of an eye Jubilee blitzed up to blate then hugged him as she stopped"Hi Blade" she lets him go and looked back"This is Drusilla Gunhild and future teamate of The Nightstalkers"

"Yeah we slay evil vampires or other supernatural forces at night and we hunt or stalk them while doing it. The explaination sounded better in my head" Jubilee said

"Uh huh" Sid said

"Good enough." Blade said and hugged Jubilee back. He looked at Drusilla. "Is she good?"

Drusilla smiled. "Gunslinger of Maximum Order." She said and quick drew her handgun. She smiled as she noticed Blade's sword tip close to her neck while her gun was pointed at his forehead.

Blade grinned. "She's quick. I like her. Welcome to the team. Sid, give her some silver bullets."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Uh huh" Sid said

"Good enough." Blade said and hugged Jubilee back. He looked at Drusilla. "Is she good?"

Drusilla smiled. "Gunslinger of Maximum Order." She said and quick drew her handgun. She smiled as she noticed Blade's sword tip close to her neck while her gun was pointed at his forehead.

Blade grinned. "She's quick. I like her. Welcome to the team. Sid, give her some silver bullets."

Sid smiled"Welcome to the Nightstalkers" she looked at Jubilee" It actually sounds like the kind of name that could grow on you if said often"

"Glad you like it Sid" Jubilee said then wrapping a friendly arm around her neck"Think you can hook me up with those fancy silver bullets?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Uh huh" Sid said

Sid smiled"Welcome to the Nightstalkers" she looked at Jubilee" It actually sounds like the kind of name that could grow on you if said often"

"Glad you like it Sid" Jubilee said then wrapping a friendly arm around her neck"Think you can hook me up with those fancy silver bullets?"

Sid turns on the radio and the music plays as she supply Jubilee and Dru the silver bullets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktdQiODWt84

"Got something from this century?" Jubilee asked Sid shook her head"Not really as the music from this century sucks"she said loading the guns"Besides, in some cases, it can be inspirational"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Uh huh" Sid said

Sid turns on the radio and the music plays as she supply Jubilee and Dru the silver bullets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktdQiODWt84

"Got something from this century?" Jubilee asked Sid shook her head"Not really as the music from this century sucks"she said loading the guns"Besides, in some cases, it can be inspirational"

Blade shrugged.

more_horiz
"I caught you moving to the beat of Iron Man B. Don't deny it" Sid said while tossing Dru her gun then reaches into her pocket and pulled out a spray then walked up to Dru then sprayed it on her"It helps mask your scent, a little something that Karen and I came up with. It's best you not know what it's made from. Lee you got anything off of her?" Jubilee sniffed then shook her head"I got nothing."

Sid gave Jubilee her weapon"You'll do just fine as you can blend in with them. I was scouting the blood bank, managed to do a little tampering with the security camera" She toss Blade the remote"Press it the moment you get in. It will jam the security and buy you guys a few hours at least"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"I caught you moving to the beat of Iron Man B. Don't deny it" Sid said while tossing Dru her gun then reaches into her pocket and pulled out a spray then walked up to Dru then sprayed it on her"It helps mask your scent, a little something that Karen and I came up with. It's best you not know what it's made from. Lee you got anything off of her?" Jubilee sniffed then shook her head"I got nothing."

Sid gave Jubilee her weapon"You'll do just fine as you can blend in with them. I was scouting the blood bank, managed to do a little tampering with the security camera" She toss Blade the remote"Press it the moment you get in. It will jam the security and buy you guys a few hours at least"

"Nice work Sid." He said and pocketed the remote.

Drusilla twirled her silver bullet infused guns. "So how do you make these bullets anyway? Would be good to know in case we ever run into that super vamp Jubilee and Wade fought again."

Blade turned to Jubilee. "Super vamp?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Drusilla twirled her silver bullet infused guns. "So how do you make these bullets anyway? Would be good to know in case we ever run into that super vamp Jubilee and Wade fought again."

"Give you the full rundown on it when you guys get back"Sid smiled at Dru then said to Blade"Make sure you pack enough UV Grenades just incase"

"He's named Darius, works for Sabertooth as a member of the Marauders. He comes off as some kind of gentlemen vamp even when he's doing douchebaggery things. Like try to pull a Han Solo Shot First scenario on Kitty by firing a laser gun at her. I think he's around my species of vamp and he had the scent of an Ancient on him" Jubilee explained

OT:

Vampire Age Note.

1-50 years of age is a Childe Vamp

100-400 is close to teen years to a vampire

500-900 is an Elder

1000 and older is an Ancient Vamp

Vampires from the early years to when they're turned to when they reach the early hundreds is more vulnerable to your standard vampire weaknesses. An Elder Vamp is also vulnerable to weakneses to but they become harder to kill as they adapt to the standard vampire weakness. An ancient vampire can shrug off your standard vampire weakness and still be combat effective also an Ancient Vampire aquires special vampire abilities. As shown with Darius it's to be able to produce and manipulate fire but the older an Ancient Vampire gets he gets rewarded more special abilities down the road. Ancient Vampires are Vampires when unlocking their full potential

With an Ancient Vamp one has to pour every vampire weakness they can just to take one down

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Give you the full rundown on it when you guys get back"Sid smiled at Dru then said to Blade"Make sure you pack enough UV Grenades just incase"

"He's named Darius, works for Sabertooth as a member of the Marauders. He comes off as some kind of gentlemen vamp even when he's doing douchebaggery things. Like try to pull a Han Solo Shot First scenario on Kitty by firing a laser gun at her. I think he's around my species of vamp and he had the scent of an Ancient on him" Jubilee explained

OT:

Vampire Age Note.

500-900 is an Elder

Vampires from the early years to when they're turned to when they reach the early hundreds is more vulnerable to your standard vampire weaknesses. An Elder Vamp is also vulnerable to weakneses to but they become harder to kill as they adapt to the standard vampire weakness. An ancient vampire can shrug off your standard vampire weakness and still be combat effective also an Ancient Vampire aquires special vampire abilities. As shown with Darius it's to be able to produce and manipulate fire but the older an Ancient Vampire gets he gets rewarded more special abilities down the road. Ancient Vampires are Vampires when unlocking their full potential

With an Ancient Vamp one has to pour every vampire weakness they can just to take one down

Blade smiled and opened up his coat, revealing he had several UV Grenades attached. He closed it. "Alright, Sid, I want you to research this Darius guy, find out everything you can."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT:

Vampire Age Note.

500-900 is an Elder

Blade smiled and opened up his coat, revealing he had several UV Grenades attached. He closed it. "Alright, Sid, I want you to research this Darius guy, find out everything you can."

"Will do B. Take care" Sid waved at the group.

As Dru, Jubilee, and Blade got on the bikes she prepares to start hers then asked Blade with a grin"So. Ozzy fan huh?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT:

Vampire Age Note.

500-900 is an Elder

As Dru, Jubilee, and Blade got on the bikes she prepares to start hers then asked Blade with a grin"So. Ozzy fan huh?"

"Can't blame me." He smiled and the drove off.

Drusilla couldn't help but smile as she watched the others. It had just occurred to her that she was the only one here not wearing a trench coat.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT:

Vampire Age Note.

500-900 is an Elder

Drusilla couldn't help but smile as she watched the others. It had just occurred to her that she was the only one here not wearing a trench coat.

"Of course not. Love the guy, especially during his time with Black Sabbath"Jubilee said then she started her bike

Sid watches the three leave then she turned to her radio and turned the volume up a little as she prepares to research on the Ancient Vamp Jubilee talked about(Think I might like the new girl)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT:

Vampire Age Note.

500-900 is an Elder

"Of course not. Love the guy, especially during his time with Black Sabbath"Jubilee said then she started her bike

Sid watches the three leave then she turned to her radio and turned the volume up a little as she prepares to research on the Ancient Vamp Jubilee talked about(Think I might like the new girl)

After driving around for awhile, they arrived outside a vampire nightclub. "This will be a good place to start."
"A nightclub?" Drusilla asked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply