The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:49 pm



This is a placeholder till the RPG fully gets started

The RPG is based in the DC Universe but on a more rebooted format. With the RPG being an alternate universe, set during the Second Age of Heroes on Earth 20 of the DC Multiverse, it leaves roleplayers open for some world building.

Rules

1.NoGodmodding
2.If you have a problem with a roleplayer settle it on a PM
3.Make sure it's cool with a roleplayer when doing a curbstomp battle scenario with their characters.
4.You know your weaknesses and strengths, what you can do or can't. Black Canary will lose against Superman one on one, but may be able to use her allies to help her out or she can run away. (HA! Yeah ri-ght)
5.Dark stories are ok. Infact there are characters that suits em but be sure to know your limits and not write any stories that would cross the line and give a roleplayer a notice if you're going to do a scene that may be too intense for some. For example if one has to do a rape scene then be sure it's off screen. Just don't make a dark story pointless.
6.There should be minimal cussing and swearing in posts.
7. Any romantic sex scenes are handled off screen
8. No homophobia or racist post

Besides those things, have fun Smile


Last edited by Legato on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Sweet first post Legato.

Now then,

first thing's first,

Dibs on Supes and PG. Razz
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:41 pm

Legato wrote:
Rules
Black Canary will lose against Superman one on one,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7RipamqERI
I was suddenly reminded of that clip. Awesome.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:00 pm

Admin wrote:Sweet first post Legato.

Now then,

first thing's first,

Dibs on Supes and PG. Razz

Wonder Woman
Wonder Girl
Supergirl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCCI6RP_f0k
Batman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1B3Mgklfd0

As far as villains go
Darkseid
Joker
General Zod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rzLabXFT9I

Did you call dibs on Lex Guy?

Also we are only going on dibs for the main heroes. The rest will happen once the RPG is officially underway
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Rules
Black Canary will lose against Superman one on one,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7RipamqERI
I was suddenly reminded of that clip. Awesome.
I'd rank this equally to the villain vs villain fight in Alive as my favorite fights in Animated Justice League
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Rules
Black Canary will lose against Superman one on one,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7RipamqERI
I was suddenly reminded of that clip. Awesome.
I'd rank this equally to the villain vs villain fight in Alive as my favorite fights in Animated Justice League

yeah, that one was awesome. Cool
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  The Great Brodeur on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Dibs on:
Hugo Strange
Mr. Freeze
Uncle Sam
Jim Gordon

The Great Brodeur

Posts : 373
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Sweet first post Legato.

Now then,

first thing's first,

Dibs on Supes and PG. Razz

Wonder Woman
Wonder Girl
Supergirl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCCI6RP_f0k
Batman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1B3Mgklfd0

As far as villains go
Darkseid
Joker
General Zod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rzLabXFT9I

Did you call dibs on Lex Guy?

Also we are only going on dibs for the main heroes. The rest will happen once the RPG is officially underway

Yep! Dibs on Lex.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCdQMkgiq8o
Cool
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  The Great Brodeur on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:57 pm

I just found my DC comics Encyclopedia.

The Great Brodeur

Posts : 373
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Froggy on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:04 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:I just found my DC comics Encyclopedia.
those things are pretty cool

mad obscure characters like aura and hero cruz in there
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  The Great Brodeur on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:I just found my DC comics Encyclopedia.
those things are pretty cool

mad obscure characters like aura and hero cruz in there

Or Rama Khan, The Key, The Jester, and Judo Master (The guy who had his back broken by Bane).

The Great Brodeur

Posts : 373
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Froggy on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:17 am

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:I just found my DC comics Encyclopedia.
those things are pretty cool

mad obscure characters like aura and hero cruz in there

Or Rama Khan, The Key, The Jester, and Judo Master (The guy who had his back broken by Bane).
Rama Khan!

Rama Khan Rama khan!

Jarhanpur and his whole powerset/storyline was nuts

he broke the lasso of truth!

This has to be a new one cause i know the jester is from Countdown IIRC

The Key with his ten different senses would be a good creepy villain
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:40 pm



As special agent Linda Danvers

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=Sarah+Walker&offset=48#/d1mhrqd



Real Name: Kara El

Superhero Name: Supergirl

Other Aliases: Linda Danvers(An alias given to her by the US Government), Carly Blake, a false alias that she came up with when she parted ways from the government.

Bio: Kara El is Clark Kent's Kryptonian cousin, the daughter of Zor-El. In this universe Kara is older than Kal El/Clark Kent and while Clark is raised on a farm Kara was raised in a government facility named Haven. Her spaceship was discovered in 2002 by Amanda Waller and uncovered that Kara was in suspended animation for 16 years. She was assigned a liaison and escort by the name of Lois Lane, CIA Agent and one of the agents who was with Waller when they discovered her. During her first few months Kara was given an alias named Linda Danvers and she was trained in field operation. It didn’t take her long to adapt to the earths customs as she discovered that she has been on earth before when she was vacationing with a certain green Martian.

She had been a field agent for the government for two years and her relationship with Lois grew to the point that they became close friends. During most of her tenure she kept an eye on Kal El when she heard stories about a mysterious hero saving people in Smallville, hence the nickname Lois eventually gives him due to the articles she reads about the mysterious savior. She didn’t meet up with him till she assist him during his fight with Parasite, Clark was 17 at the time. The two met up again two years later when Clark was getting settled in Metropolis and when Clark was gradually forming a hero reputation of his own and even got himself a superhero team and revealed herself as his cousin. The two would team up and fight their occasional crooks and super villains together and Kara would help Clark unleash his potential in his powers

Kara left the government months later and traveled around so that she could find herself, she made a few friends and enemies along the way.

During the Doomsday crisis she assisted the other heroes in battling Doomsday but it was Clark who managed to defeat it and cement his status as Superman, earth’s greatest hero. She took Clark to the sun’s atmosphere to heal him of his injuries of his fight. Once the events of the fight settled down Kara went over to Lois’s place and the two reconciled and she had her final talks with Clark before she decided to venture into space but not before Martian Manhunter wished her farewell.

Powers:

Kryptonian Physiology: Under the effects of a "yellow" sun, Kara possesses the same potential powers as an average Kryptonian.



Last edited by Legato on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Power Girl
http://www.comicvine.com/power-girl/29-4915/color-fan-art/108-30253/102879-power-girl/105-182876/
Cool
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:52 pm

How did you guys like my first bio?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

The Man of Steel: Superman!

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:27 pm

They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son. You’ll give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time you will help them accomplish wonders.



Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Yeah Smile So again thoughts on the bio?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Legato wrote:

As special agent Linda Danvers

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=Sarah+Walker&offset=48#/d1mhrqd



Real Name: Kara El

Superhero Name: Supergirl

Other Aliases: Linda Danvers(An alias given to her by the US Government), Carly Blake, a false alias that she came up with when she parted ways from the government.

Bio: Kara El is Clark Kent's Kryptonian cousin, the daughter of Zor-El. In this universe Kara is older than Kal El/Clark Kent and while Clark is raised on a farm Kara was raised in a government facility named Haven. Her spaceship was discovered in 2002 by Amanda Waller and uncovered that Kara was in suspended animation for 16 years. She was assigned a liaison and escort by the name of Lois Lane, CIA Agent and one of the agents who was with Waller when they discovered her. During her first few months Kara was given an alias named Linda Danvers and she was trained in field operation. It didn’t take her long to adapt to the earths customs as she discovered that she has been on earth before when she was vacationing with a certain green Martian.

She had been a field agent for the government for two years and her relationship with Lois grew to the point that they became close friends. During most of her tenure she kept an eye on Kal El when she heard stories about a mysterious hero saving people in Smallville, hence the nickname Lois eventually gives him due to the articles she reads about the mysterious savior. She didn’t meet up with him till she assist him during his fight with Parasite, Clark was 17 at the time. The two met up again two years later when Clark was getting settled in Metropolis and when Clark was gradually forming a hero reputation of his own and even got himself a superhero team and revealed herself as his cousin. The two would team up and fight their occasional crooks and super villains together and Kara would help Clark unleash his potential in his powers

Kara left the government months later and traveled around so that she could find herself, she made a few friends and enemies along the way.

During the Doomsday crisis she assisted the other heroes in battling Doomsday but it was Clark who managed to defeat it and cement his status as Superman, earth’s greatest hero. She took Clark to the sun’s atmosphere to heal him of his injuries of his fight. Once the events of the fight settled down Kara went over to Lois’s place and the two reconciled and she had her final talks with Clark before she decided to venture into space but not before Martian Manhunter wished her farewell.

Powers:

Kryptonian Physiology: Under the effects of a "yellow" sun, Kara possesses the same potential powers as an average Kryptonian.


Love the Bio and nice job with the shout outs. Wink
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

As special agent Linda Danvers

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=Sarah+Walker&offset=48#/d1mhrqd



Real Name: Kara El

Superhero Name: Supergirl

Other Aliases: Linda Danvers(An alias given to her by the US Government), Carly Blake, a false alias that she came up with when she parted ways from the government.

Bio: Kara El is Clark Kent's Kryptonian cousin, the daughter of Zor-El. In this universe Kara is older than Kal El/Clark Kent and while Clark is raised on a farm Kara was raised in a government facility named Haven. Her spaceship was discovered in 2002 by Amanda Waller and uncovered that Kara was in suspended animation for 16 years. She was assigned a liaison and escort by the name of Lois Lane, CIA Agent and one of the agents who was with Waller when they discovered her. During her first few months Kara was given an alias named Linda Danvers and she was trained in field operation. It didn’t take her long to adapt to the earths customs as she discovered that she has been on earth before when she was vacationing with a certain green Martian.

She had been a field agent for the government for two years and her relationship with Lois grew to the point that they became close friends. During most of her tenure she kept an eye on Kal El when she heard stories about a mysterious hero saving people in Smallville, hence the nickname Lois eventually gives him due to the articles she reads about the mysterious savior. She didn’t meet up with him till she assist him during his fight with Parasite, Clark was 17 at the time. The two met up again two years later when Clark was getting settled in Metropolis and when Clark was gradually forming a hero reputation of his own and even got himself a superhero team and revealed herself as his cousin. The two would team up and fight their occasional crooks and super villains together and Kara would help Clark unleash his potential in his powers

Kara left the government months later and traveled around so that she could find herself, she made a few friends and enemies along the way.

During the Doomsday crisis she assisted the other heroes in battling Doomsday but it was Clark who managed to defeat it and cement his status as Superman, earth’s greatest hero. She took Clark to the sun’s atmosphere to heal him of his injuries of his fight. Once the events of the fight settled down Kara went over to Lois’s place and the two reconciled and she had her final talks with Clark before she decided to venture into space but not before Martian Manhunter wished her farewell.

Powers:

Kryptonian Physiology: Under the effects of a "yellow" sun, Kara possesses the same potential powers as an average Kryptonian.


Love the Bio and nice job with the shout outs. Wink

Thanks. How did you like this version of Lois?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Froggy on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:44 pm

I thought it was a cool touch and one way Lois could have gone with her dad being uh Sam Lane

kind of cool to have her working with Amanda Waller as well, so that's an interesting tidbit of the Superman/overall DCU mythos to have be attributed to Supergirl, and presents her as more of a focal point in this universe

avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

As special agent Linda Danvers

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=Sarah+Walker&offset=48#/d1mhrqd



Real Name: Kara El

Superhero Name: Supergirl

Other Aliases: Linda Danvers(An alias given to her by the US Government), Carly Blake, a false alias that she came up with when she parted ways from the government.

Bio: Kara El is Clark Kent's Kryptonian cousin, the daughter of Zor-El. In this universe Kara is older than Kal El/Clark Kent and while Clark is raised on a farm Kara was raised in a government facility named Haven. Her spaceship was discovered in 2002 by Amanda Waller and uncovered that Kara was in suspended animation for 16 years. She was assigned a liaison and escort by the name of Lois Lane, CIA Agent and one of the agents who was with Waller when they discovered her. During her first few months Kara was given an alias named Linda Danvers and she was trained in field operation. It didn’t take her long to adapt to the earths customs as she discovered that she has been on earth before when she was vacationing with a certain green Martian.

She had been a field agent for the government for two years and her relationship with Lois grew to the point that they became close friends. During most of her tenure she kept an eye on Kal El when she heard stories about a mysterious hero saving people in Smallville, hence the nickname Lois eventually gives him due to the articles she reads about the mysterious savior. She didn’t meet up with him till she assist him during his fight with Parasite, Clark was 17 at the time. The two met up again two years later when Clark was getting settled in Metropolis and when Clark was gradually forming a hero reputation of his own and even got himself a superhero team and revealed herself as his cousin. The two would team up and fight their occasional crooks and super villains together and Kara would help Clark unleash his potential in his powers

Kara left the government months later and traveled around so that she could find herself, she made a few friends and enemies along the way.

During the Doomsday crisis she assisted the other heroes in battling Doomsday but it was Clark who managed to defeat it and cement his status as Superman, earth’s greatest hero. She took Clark to the sun’s atmosphere to heal him of his injuries of his fight. Once the events of the fight settled down Kara went over to Lois’s place and the two reconciled and she had her final talks with Clark before she decided to venture into space but not before Martian Manhunter wished her farewell.

Powers:

Kryptonian Physiology: Under the effects of a "yellow" sun, Kara possesses the same potential powers as an average Kryptonian.


Love the Bio and nice job with the shout outs. Wink

Thanks. How did you like this version of Lois?

Very nice, she sounds like a lot of fun. Laughing
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:33 pm

Cassandra Cain
Superhero Name: Batgirl II
Appearance: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/046/6/f/cassandra_cain___coloured_by_reverendtrigster-d39mi8a.jpg
Costume: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/131/3/8/batgirl_cassandra_cain_by_angelofdeathassassin-d3g313q.png
Affiliation: Bat Family
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/175/0/7/bat_family__gotham_crusaders_by_qbatmanp-d54ochb.jpg
Skills: Martial Arts, Body Reading, BT Speeds, combat, some detective skills.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Name: Lobo
Appearance:



Bio: Coming Soon

Powers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobo_(DC_Comics)#Film
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:41 pm

"Come to me, son of Jor-El! Kneel before Zod!"


For Legato.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Hello Megan!

Real Name: M'gann M'orzz / Megan Morse
Superhero Name: Miss Martian
Appearance:



Affiliation: The Team(Not an official name nor what the group itself calls them as the group still couldn't come up with a team name yet)- A group of teenaged superheroes formed by Robin, Kid Flash, Aqualad, and Wonder Girl

Bio: Coming soon
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum