ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe DC Nation Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptyRe: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
Sweet!!! BTW posted a RP in the DP thread also provided a preview for the next issue of Union Jack Chronicles Smile

descriptionThe DC Nation Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptyRe: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
One more...
Heh. You see my true face. It is also your face. Do you like what you see, at the end of your life amazon?

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs42/f/2009/066/f/8/Wonder_Woman_VS_Genocide_by_EliseuGouveia.jpg

more_horiz
The DC Nation Sign Up Thread - Page 5 1355961124283
Cool

more_horiz
The DC Nation Sign Up Thread - Page 5 137008013635746578_bQmmfhLo_c

more_horiz
Interesting info concerning Supergirl.

Spoiler :

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Spoiler :

Smile

more_horiz
Death(Definitely the same person tongue )
The DC Nation Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Illust10

more_horiz
Mary Marvel(Mary Batson)

The DC Nation Sign Up Thread - Page 5 78511910

SHAZAM!!!

The DC Nation Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Mary-m10

Bio: Coming soon

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Spoiler :

Smile

more_horiz
What do you think of the Supergirl idea? Also posted a little bio of Death and Mary Marvel

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
What do you think of the Supergirl idea? Also posted a little bio of Death and Mary Marvel

Like the idea and the Bio's.

more_horiz

Teddy Poundmax
Doughboy
Appearance: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread - Page 5 21dhkkx
Costume: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread - Page 5 34sqdk3
Bio: Unknowingly ate food that had tiny meteor rock pieces in it, messing with his body and granting him superpowers as a result. After freaking out for awhile over it and trying his best to hide his powers, he eventually got a handle on them and after using his body to stop bullets from a robber at his house and then taking him down, Teddy decided to give being a superhero a try. There were stumbling blocks at first of course but he did what he could to help people. After his first year of superheroing, he was met by Nightwing and Cass Batgirl and the three teamed up to fight a group of meta-human villains who were attacking the city. Afterwords, Nightwing offered him a chance to join the Titans and Teddy shook his hand and agreed.
Powers: Superhuman Strength/Durability
Hyperelastic Fat (body is bouncy, resists pain, harm and temperature extremes, difficult to penetrate)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Mary Marvel(Mary Batson)

SHAZAM!!!

Technically makes her old enough to join the Titans. Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Death(Definitely the same person tongue )
The DC Nation Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Illust10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EzU9sLQ6I
farao

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Mary Marvel(Mary Batson)

SHAZAM!!!

Technically makes her old enough to join the Titans. Very Happy

So true Razz

more_horiz
Lana Lang
The DC Nation Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Ab292510
Bio:Coming soon

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Lana Lang

I trust you to make her cool here.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Lana Lang

I trust you to make her cool here.

I saved Dawn and Kennedy when we did that Buffy Season 8 RPG. Besides regardless of ones own personal taste this is a different universe, heck I wouldn't exactly call Superman 3 one of my personal favorites, eventhough it did had a few scenes I've enjoyed, but I shocked everyone by introducing Gus Wink

Remember this is a new universe so everyone is accepted here.

more_horiz
Wonder Girl Post-Training.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/363/1/4/diana_of_themyscira_by_rahzzah-d5piype.jpg
Cool

more_horiz
Badass Very Happy

more_horiz
The DC Nation Sign Up Thread - Page 5 2hhpsaa

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The DC Nation Sign Up Thread - Page 5 2hhpsaa

Yes on Spoiler/Cassandra(Batgirl)!

BTW posted a RP in Gotham Smile

more_horiz
Aquaman
The DC Nation Sign Up Thread - Page 5 307n37o
Abilities and resources
Spoiler :

Basically, just taking what's there and tweaking it a bit to it's logical conclusion, turning him into a pretty beastly guy. Also, as shown in comics, whale's can move islands at his beck and call.
http://atopfourthwall.blogspot.com/2012/11/brave-and-bold-54.html
Razz

more_horiz
10 year old Billy Batson
The DC Nation Sign Up Thread - Page 5 2r2wvaa

SHAZAM!

Captain Marvel
The DC Nation Sign Up Thread - Page 5 33ysx8i

more_horiz
Tess
The DC Nation Sign Up Thread - Page 5 20prqcm

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply