ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Exodus City

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Exodus City - Page 7 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Exodus City

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Anne yawned then wiped the sleep from her eyes(First people being abducted in England now characters from Alice and Wonderland are popping up) she shuddered at her encounter last night

Anne remained in bed unmoving, terrified beyond relief at the strange cat sitting on the dresser just staring at her while smiling that uncanny smile

NuCAU: Exodus City - Page 7 Cat-ch10

(Too many teeth) She shook her head( Put in the vault, Anne put it in the vault) she shut her eyes tight then opened them, she sighs then accidently bumped into someone. She immediately knelt down and picked up her books" Sorry" she said then as she looked up, her heart plummeted as she finally recognized who she bumped into. Little whimpers escaping her lips"P-Please. I-Im sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you"

Serena looked down. "Hmm? Oh, little Anne. It's alright, do you need a hand with those?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"You really serious about helping her out?" Mai asked Helena who nods" Of course. Besides this could also be good for Gabrielle"

Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Anne yawned then wiped the sleep from her eyes(First people being abducted in England now characters from Alice and Wonderland are popping up) she shuddered at her encounter last night

Anne remained in bed unmoving, terrified beyond relief at the strange cat sitting on the dresser just staring at her while smiling that uncanny smile

NuCAU: Exodus City - Page 7 Cat-ch10

(Too many teeth) She shook her head( Put in the vault, Anne put it in the vault) she shut her eyes tight then opened them, she sighs then accidently bumped into someone. She immediately knelt down and picked up her books" Sorry" she said then as she looked up, her heart plummeted as she finally recognized who she bumped into. Little whimpers escaping her lips"P-Please. I-Im sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you"

Serena looked down. "Hmm? Oh, little Anne. It's alright, do you need a hand with those?"

"Thanks but I can manage" Anne said then gathered the rest of her books and got up

Last edited by Legato on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
"You really serious about helping her out?" Mai asked Helena who nods" Of course. Besides this could also be good for Gabrielle"

Smile

"So, which position do you think would be best for you?" Serena asked Gabrielle. "I was thinking Quarterback."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

"So, which position do you think would be best for you?" Serena asked Gabrielle. "I was thinking Quarterback."

"Either that or Fullback" Gabrielle said

Helena pulled out her cell phone"Who are you calling?" Mai asked

"Some people I know that can help get Serena's football activity going smoothly" Helena said

"Is this going to result in anything violent?" Mai asked

"Lay off the mobster movies, theres a big difference between what they do and what we do. And no it's nothing mob related" Helena said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

"Some people I know that can help get Serena's football activity going smoothly" Helena said

"Lay off the mobster movies, theres a big difference between what they do and what we do. And no it's nothing mob related" Helena said

A man picked up the phone. "Hello? Oh, hello Helena, what do you need?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

"A fellow student of mine is organizing an all girls football team and was wondering if you can convince the board to make it possible?" Helena asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

"A fellow student of mine is organizing an all girls football team and was wondering if you can convince the board to make it possible?" Helena asked

"Certainly, do you have the student's name?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

"Names Serlena" Helena responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

"Names Serlena" Helena responded

"Serena Veneficus right? Alright, I'll make the calls."

more_horiz
Serena lead Gabrielle to the football field and whistled. "Demolition Girls: LINE UP!"
At her call, the girls ran over.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/040/3/f/bamf_football_girls_by_chadthefab-d395jk5.jpg
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/315/3/d/___Football_prototype_Girls____by_QueenSnow.jpg
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/248/8/e/jill_rhodes_1_by_rhinehartd-d2y3gpb.jpg
"Holy s-t, that Gabrielle?" The blonde girl asked.
"Yes it is and what's even better, we just might be getting authorization to form our team."

more_horiz
While they were talking, Serena got a text. She took out her cell and looked at it.
IT'S ON.
YOU COMING TONIGHT?

Serena smiled and texted Y before closing her cell and putting it back in her cell.

more_horiz
After football practice

Mai Lee handed Gabrielle a bottle of water"Thanks" Gabriel said then took a drink then asked Mai and Serena" So who do you think will win the race?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
After football practice

Mai Lee handed Gabrielle a bottle of water"Thanks" Gabriel said then took a drink then asked Mai and Serena" So who do you think will win the race?"

"I have a feeling that it will be a tie personally." Serena said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
After football practice

"That would be disappointing" Gabrielle commented

"At least it would be a fun race" Mai Lee said

more_horiz
"Heard that you're teaching Damon how to fight" Hank asked Matt

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
After football practice

"That would be disappointing" Gabrielle commented

"At least it would be a fun race" Mai Lee said

"Agreed." She looked at her watch. "Now then, I have to be somewhere. Great game tonight girls, great practice. We'll continue again tomorrow night. Remember everything we did tonight, alright?"

more_horiz

Bringing this back. This thread will cover the general stuff going on in Exodus, namely the other enhanced people and such, while Stronghold's thread will be about, well, Stronghold.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Bringing this back. This thread will cover the general stuff going on in Exodus, namely the other enhanced people and such, while Stronghold's thread will be about, well, Stronghold.

OT: for Admin

repost here from the Stronghold thread

Esthara: ( looking at chemicals in vials) hmm such odd liquids were they made by sorcery?!?

the solvent frees Alita from the locker door and she thanks Jayce and Damon then asks them about places and names she read in a news paper she saw . which were soccer , Stridayxa Thunderfoots, Stridayxa Yaks, Stridayxa City, the Famous Manstaina Siblings ( Saskouara Manastina & Vanessa Manastina ) while looking at Damon but the strange thing is that it looks like she's not directly looking at him rather her back is turn away from him so it looks like she looking at a wall. but when she parts her hair it is reveal that she has two eyes in the back of her head as she says in firm tone to Damon.

Alita: please explain your reaction "Ummmm...." ? also I saw this handsome hunk on top your this building's roof ( describing Matt) would you mind telling me what his name is and does he play this game call soccer?

OT: have a reply for you in the Manastina Siblings thread. moving Emilia , Lara and Nash to the Halworth thread after my next post in that thread.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Esthara: ( looking at chemicals in vials) hmm  such odd liquids were they made by sorcery?!?

the solvent frees  Alita from the locker  door and  she thanks Jayce and Damon  then asks them about places and names  she read in a  news paper she saw . which were  soccer ,  Stridayxa Thunderfoots,  Stridayxa Yaks, Stridayxa City,  the Famous Manstaina Siblings ( Saskouara Manastina & Vanessa Manastina )   while looking at Damon but the strange thing is  that it looks like she's not directly looking at him  rather her back is turn away from him  so it looks like she looking at a wall.  but when she parts her hair  it is reveal that she has two eyes in the back of her head as she says in firm tone to Damon.

Alita: please explain your reaction  "Ummmm...." ?  also I saw this handsome hunk on top your this building's roof  ( describing Matt) would you mind telling me what his name is and does he play this game call soccer?

OT: have a reply for you in the Manastina Siblings thread. moving Emilia , Lara and Nash to the Halworth thread after my next post in that thread.

"Sounds like Matthew and....no, no he plays football." Jayce said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Esthara: ( looking at chemicals in vials) hmm  such odd liquids were they made by sorcery?!?

the solvent frees  Alita from the locker  door and  she thanks Jayce and Damon  then asks them about places and names  she read in a  news paper she saw . which were  soccer ,  Stridayxa Thunderfoots,  Stridayxa Yaks, Stridayxa City,  the Famous Manstaina Siblings ( Saskouara Manastina & Vanessa Manastina )   while looking at Damon but the strange thing is  that it looks like she's not directly looking at him  rather her back is turn away from him  so it looks like she looking at a wall.  but when she parts her hair  it is reveal that she has two eyes in the back of her head as she says in firm tone to Damon.

Alita: please explain your reaction  "Ummmm...." ?  also I saw this handsome hunk on top your this building's roof  ( describing Matt) would you mind telling me what his name is and does he play this game call soccer?

"Sounds like Matthew and....no, no he plays football." Jayce said.
Alita: his name's Matthew huh well tell and he plays this football,  well tell him I said he's cute? also these two people in the picture

Esthara: what the heck is football?!? ) spots a news clipping and looks at it) hey can any of you two ( looking a Jayce and Damon) mind telling me what there's strange wrist bands are on  these two people in this pictures wrists (  spots  nullifying wrist bands on Saskouara Manastina & Vanessa Manastina in the picture).

Alita: hey that's the paper with the pictures and words I saw, yeah what are those weird things on their wrists in that picture?   wait it says here that local trouble maker 10 year old Nash Henzouanou is responsible for accidental property damage to  several houses when  a stunt right wrong last Saturday.  is this Nash some kind of public nuisance cause it seems according to these words that a lot of people don't like him.

Esthara:  a  reckless little brat to me, doing stupid stuff that sounds like a public nuisance to me.

OT: i have move the  the Manastina Siblings thread ahead but Saskouara and Vanessa are still  on the superhero thing and want Moneybags advice.

more_horiz

Damon and Jayce looked at each other. "Alright, sit down kids." Jayce said and sat on a table. "I'll start with football." He explained the basics of the game, why they wore the bands and unifoms, and who was on the team. "Your turn."

Damon stepped up next and explained who the starts of Exodus High were. Stars in this case meaning the most popular (Hank, Matthew, Summer, Flannery, Gabriel, and Helena.) "Now, there is a rumor going around that Matthew is dating Helena, but nobody knows for sure."

"As for the chemicals, they are not magical....they were by science guys doing sciency stuff." Jayce nodded.

"As for...Nash? Yeah, I wouldn't worry about him. Last I heard he had moved away." Damon shrugged.

"For everything else, you can check out the school library to find out the cities and the school's basic history."

more_horiz

Outside of the school, Serena was hanging at the bleachers and sitting on the top steps. She placed her hand on the metal and focused. After a few moments, her arm was transformed into metal and from there, it spread throughout her body: Her arms, legs, torso, back, eyes, ears and even her hair were all transformed. Serena stood up and looked at herself. "Awesome." She smiled and took a leap off of the bleachers, soaring through the air and leaping all the way down to the grass where she made a small impact crater on the ground. "HA! This is incredible! This is-is....Gabriel?" Serena asked as she saw Helena's friend staring at her.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Damon and Jayce looked at each other. "Alright, sit down kids." Jayce said and sat on a table. "I'll start with football." He explained the basics of the game, why they wore the bands and unifoms, and who was on the team. "Your turn."

Damon stepped up next and explained who the starts of Exodus High were. Stars in this case meaning the most popular (Hank, Matthew, Summer, Flannery, Gabriel, and Helena.) "Now, there is a rumor going around that Matthew is dating Helena, but nobody knows for sure."

"As for the chemicals, they are not magical....they were by science guys doing sciency stuff." Jayce nodded.

"As for...Nash? Yeah, I wouldn't worry about him. Last I heard he had moved away." Damon shrugged.

"For everything else, you can check out the school library to find out the cities and the school's basic history."
Alita: I see thanks another think there was also something else I saw in that paper something about a family name Alexandra family who's home was destroying in freak accident two days ago what's is that all about.

Esthara: oh thanks for the explanation on the chemical stuff.  look at a updated news paper well according to this paper  the Alexandra home here in Exodus City was accidentally  destroy by their six   year old daughter Emilia Alexandra.  it says here that before the incident Emilia had watch something really scary that cause her to use her power to let loose something from her mind out fear which destroy her Alexandra household.

it says that group of people know as the he Anti-Meta Division used some kind of special equipment to  show a image of the said creature on a video footage they found after they had found what is called  Psionic residue all over Emilia's bed room.  the thing was describe as a nightmarish bull with a skull, dark glowing red eyes, surrounding by a eerie glow  with flames shooting form it's mouth and horns.  it says that the girl Emilia called this thing Taurus.

it also says here that after that incident Mrs. Alexandra had decided to enroll Emilia and her older sister Lara into  place called  Halworth Institute. it also seems that's where that Nash kid is also moving as his parents have agree to enroll  him there base on the many complaints they got.

Alita: never mind guys that another paper explain everything , hey i just thought of something I don't know exactly what I made off so why don't  one of you two take a sample  from me and find out? so Hank, Matthew, Summer, Flannery, Gabriel, and Helena so there the most popular kids at school huh wow I can't wait to meet them.  also i look at this paper and it seems that Vanessa Manastiana and Saskouara Manastina are the two of the most popular kids at their schools, but it seems they both go to different schools.

Vanessa goes to Stridayxa middle school and Saskourara goes to Stridayxa high school and it says he's a freshman.  oh and it also says that their aunt is the mayor of their city.

more_horiz
"Well, thaat's great and all, but we have other stuff to do, so, we'll be going. Be sure to put that locker door back where you found it!" Jayce waved goodbye as he and Damon walked out.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply