ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Exodus City

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Exodus City - Page 9 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Exodus City

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Zonna  aka Big Z the bodyguard to the D'amico Family walks into the Restaurant  and doesn't say anything instead she takes out her phone when she hears it ringing saying in firm tone.

Big Z: mom what is it what's the matter?

Uaraous Jargon: Zonna something happen here in Stridayxa  City at Vangard Heights!

Big Z: wait what happen in Stridayxa City?

Uaraous Jargon:  this strange alien object fall from the sky and exploded with these unknown chemicals , 1 percent of the population was infect .

Big Z: are the people alright?

Uaraous Jargon: yeah for the must put they seem to find, but they seem to be develop powers.

Big Z: you don't say, well thanks for telling me that mom. ( powers huh it's just like the meteor incident that happen here in Exodus City.) well mom i wish i could talk to you longer but I'm here with my employers so I'll have to cut this short.

Uaraous  Jargon:   well you take care Zonna.  

Big Z hangs up her phone and says in firm tone under her breath.

Big Z: hmm I want to tell my employers the D'Mico Family about the robot woman, the giantess and four other people that have been seen around the city base on the info I got from officer Stonewall.  But I guess that will have to wait seeing that James is in a conversation with Salvador right now.  which reminds me I need to ask him after this conversation is over if he will look after the girls for me as a favor.

Zonna sits down at a table and places a order while surveilling the restaurant suddenly Alita walks in  saying in excited tone.

Alita: wow so this is what the inside of this place is like ,  hmm I wonder what they have here. maybe I just  spend my entire allowance to and trying everything here.

Esthara who is behind Alita looks at her with a stern looking on her face saying in stern tone.

Esthara: Alita tell me you not seriously think about spend the royal allowance on food, really!!! if I allow you to waste your allowance your parents back home will have a field day with me.

Alita: oh come on Eshtara I was only joking.

Zonna examines Alita's bag and spits saying in shock tone.

Zonna:  those two girls seem to match the descriptions of two girls that Stonewall mention to me.  and is one of them carrying a big filled with gold bars?!?  hmm I need to check to make sure ( double checks Alita's bag) yep those are full solid gold bars alright.

Alita: well there's nothing we can do now huh, might as well pay with what he got right?

Esthara: we're doing know such thing Alita were leave this place right now and going to a bank. besides if you didn't carrying that around all the time I would have to protect you so much.

Alita: alright we go to a bank, you don't have to yell!

Esthara: let's just go and get to a bank before it closes.

Alita and Esthara leave the restaurant and head to a bank. while Zonna aka Big Z looks at her menu saying in stern tone.

Big Z: waiter I will have the triple deluxe T.Bone Steak, a coke, chicken wings, soup and a side of salad.

Big Z then waits for her meal while she surveys the area doing bodyguard duty.

more_horiz
at a hotel in Exodus City

Alexandra ( on her cellphone): great granny Edwina why did you release  Sally from Stridayxa  Juvenal detention center?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Alexandra ( on her cellphone): great granny Edwina why did you release  Sally from Stridayxa  Juvenal detention center?

"I don't have to tell you child"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"I don't have to tell you child"

Alexandra: never mind sorry for asking Great Granny Edwina, well I'm stuck at this hotel until my home is fix from the damages Emilia's little accident cause.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply