ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Exodus City

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Exodus City - Page 2 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Exodus City

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"collecting" he'd say, wagging the clip of money at her. "I've gotta get all lthese things together and it doesn't hurt when you can go intangible and just STEP into a place, no one the wiser" he'd say as he stuck his hand into an ATM, pulling out a wad of cash

Ultra Girl in a quick draw fashion shot her hand at him and he felt an invisible force hitting him in the stomach, it was enough to knock the wind out of him at least then uses her TK to lift him up off the ground"Cant become intangible off of this"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"collecting" he'd say, wagging the clip of money at her. "I've gotta get all lthese things together and it doesn't hurt when you can go intangible and just STEP into a place, no one the wiser" he'd say as he stuck his hand into an ATM, pulling out a wad of cash

Ultra Girl in a quick draw fashion shot her hand at him and he felt an invisible force hitting him in the stomach, it was enough to knock the wind out of him at least then uses her TK to lift him up off the ground"Cant become intangible off of this"
It took him a few seconds to feel the wind come back into his lungs as she held him up in the air. He put a hand up to signify that she should give him a few seconds to respond, which turned into a solid minute. "You pack quite a punch there, you know? Pretty girls shouldn't have to hit so hard, I mean you could ask why I'm doing what I'm doing right? Don't have to go for the hit first ask questions route later" he'd say, thinking to himself that he's sure something broke

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

It took him a few seconds to feel the wind come back into his lungs as she held him up in the air. He put a hand up to signify that she should give him a few seconds to respond, which turned into a solid minute. "You pack quite a punch there, you know? Pretty girls shouldn't have to hit so hard, I mean you could ask why I'm doing what I'm doing right? Don't have to go for the hit first ask questions route later" he'd say, thinking to himself that he's sure something broke

"Sorry. It's the first thing I can think of at such notice and I had to make sure you don't escape. Now why are you stealing" Flannery asked

more_horiz
"Well I'm stealing because a certain someone close to me needs these things and I can't get them to her in the most common way, leading to this. Plus she can't get them herself and if she doesn't get what she wants, she throws a seirous tantrum"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well I'm stealing because a certain someone close to me needs these things and I can't get them to her in the most common way, leading to this. Plus she can't get them herself and if she doesn't get what she wants, she throws a seirous tantrum"

"She sick?" Ultra Girl asked while still maintaining her hold on him

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Chester gave her a rather vague answer. "Something like that. I wouldn't call it a sickness but the lines of reality have blurred for her, and when that happened it caused an adverse effect upon her body"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Chester gave her a rather vague answer. "Something like that. I wouldn't call it a sickness but the lines of reality have blurred for her, and when that happened it caused an adverse effect upon her body"

"There are places like Halworths that can help her with her problem"Flannery said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"There are places like Halworths that can help her with her problem"Flannery said
"yeah but there's a stickier part of this all, my family isn't the most uh, reputable if you will, and the people watching her for me aren't willing to let the girl go"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"yeah but there's a stickier part of this all, my family isn't the most uh, reputable if you will, and the people watching her for me aren't willing to let the girl go"

"Who are they?" Flannery asked

more_horiz
"The Greyson family, they work for a crimeboss who goes by "The Guardian" real fearsome dude, never seen him in person. They've got her holed up in a warehouse around here somewhere"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"The Greyson family, they work for a crimeboss who goes by "The Guardian" real fearsome dude, never seen him in person. They've got her holed up in a warehouse around here somewhere"

Flannery made a mental note to find out something about this Guardian character"Why couldn't they provide her proper treatment if her powers is affecting her health?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Flannery made a mental note to find out something about this Guardian character"Why couldn't they provide her proper treatment if her powers is affecting her health?"
"They're not equipped to deal with her situation and at best can only keep her contained and sedated. When she's sedated, things pop up" he'd say, as the two heard the ground quake, and would see a Jabberwocky.

"things like that pop up, y'see" Chester told her

more_horiz
Matthew worked out in his room with weights strapped to his limbs.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"They're not equipped to deal with her situation and at best can only keep her contained and sedated. When she's sedated, things pop up" he'd say, as the two heard the ground quake, and would see a Jabberwocky.

(The gang at school are going to talk about this) Flannery thought to herself"Since that thing came from her mind. I have an idea in how to defeat it"

more_horiz
Night guys!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(The gang at school are going to talk about this) Flannery thought to herself"Since that thing came from her mind. I have an idea in how to defeat it"
NuCAU: Exodus City - Page 2 Jabberwocky

The thing started to flap it's wings, and while it was a psionic creation, it had a very real effect on the physical world, kicking up winds at the two

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

NuCAU: Exodus City - Page 2 Jabberwocky

The thing started to flap it's wings, and while it was a psionic creation, it had a very real effect on the physical world, kicking up winds at the two

Flannery summoned a TK barrier then she flies up, taking Chester with her(Can you hear me now? Good. If my theory is correct since this came from your sister's mind I'm going to put this monster to sleep. Whatever affects the monster affects her)

more_horiz
(You can do that? Put her to sleept hrought he monster? This is telepathy right? And Could you put me on a roof or something? I prefer to have my feet ON the ground)

The beast would fly up at them, eyes fixed on Chester

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
(You can do that? Put her to sleept hrought he monster? This is telepathy right? And Could you put me on a roof or something? I prefer to have my feet ON the ground)

(Alright. But just you know, when this is over, if you try to escape I will find you) Flannery said putting Chester on the roof. (Going to go out of sight from the creature for awhile. Just make sure it don't completly damage anything and distract it long enough till I put my plan in full force)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(Alright. But just you know, when this is over, if you try to escape I will find you) Flannery said putting Chester on the roof. (Going to go out of sight from the creature for awhile. Just make sure it don't completly damage anything and distract it long enough till I put my plan in full force)
(Yes ma'am, I will stay here ma'am, but seriously help my sister if you can) he'd say as the beast started to follow her, noticing Chester was safe

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(Yes ma'am, I will stay here ma'am, but seriously help my sister if you can) he'd say as the beast started to follow her, noticing Chester was safe

Flannery flew deep into a dark alleyway and blending into the night, keeping herself from the monster's vision. Flying out wasn't Flannery who greeted the beast but..."Out for an evening stroll I see"

NuCAU: Exodus City - Page 2 White-10

The beast stopped as it recognized who it is

"It's ok. The evil Red Queen is gone now. You've successfully chased her off" The White Queen smiled at the beast then started to dig deep into the monsters mind once it reached it's comfort zone and the White Queen starts to sing an enchanted melody, combined with using telepathy to lull the beast to sleap

Sleep my child and peace attend thee,
All through the night
Guardian angels God will send thee,
All through the night
Soft the drowsy hours are creeping
Hill and vale in slumber sleeping,
I my loving vigil keeping
All through the night.

While the moon her watch is keeping
All through the night
While the weary world is sleeping
All through the night
O'er they spirit gently stealing
Visions of delight revealing
Breathes a pure and holy feeling
All through the night.

Love, to thee my thoughts are turning
All through the night
All for thee my heart is yearning,
All through the night.
Though sad fate our lives may sever
Parting will not last forever,
There's a hope that leaves me never,
All through the night.

more_horiz
Chester would watch as Flannery/White Queen sang to The Jabberwocky, causing it to fall asleep and disappear. Flannery would note the psionic residue left a rather strong trail for her to follow

"Alice in WOnderland fan?" Chester asked

more_horiz
Matthew was doing a feet on wall pushup when, of all things, a white rabbit ran in front of him. "I'm late! I'm late! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late."
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/064/d/7/Alice___White_Rabbit_by_michaelkutsche.jpg
The panicked white rabbit said to himself as he ran across the room, opened the door and ran out. Matthew stared for a moment before getting down. "I-I think I've worked out a little too much tonight."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chester would watch as Flannery/White Queen sang to The Jabberwocky, causing it to fall asleep and disappear. Flannery would note the psionic residue left a rather strong trail for her to follow

"Only the disney version. Don't judge me" Flannery said and noticed the residue"I'd say you won't have to worry about her. At least till she wake up in the morning. Ok the next order of business is for you to return the stuff that you've stolen"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Only the disney version. Don't judge me" Flannery said and noticed the residue"I'd say you won't have to worry about her. At least till she wake up in the morning. Ok the next order of business is for you to return the stuff that you've stolen"
"ANd then you'll help my sister?" Chester asked, holding the things he stole. "I can't just leave her there, can I?" he asked as he returned each object

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply