ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Brotherhood of Mutants

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Brotherhood of Mutants - Page 2 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Brotherhood of Mutants

more_horiz
"Fine with me, but no Pinhead look for me."

:Notices flames burning up a jeep, it vanishes and he speaks.: "I absorb energy and re-use it with my telekinesis. Hence they would not let me in the sun light."

:Looking around now, for more prey.:

:Soon sees a chopper, he grabs the chopper with tk gripe, and pulls it down, crashing it from the spot.:

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Brotherhood of Mutants - Page 2 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Brotherhood of Mutants

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
"Fine with me, but no Pinhead look for me."

:Notices flames burning up a jeep, it vanishes and he speaks.: "I absorb energy and re-use it with my telekinesis. Hence they would not let me in the sun light."

:Looking around now, for more prey.:

:Soon sees a chopper, he grabs the chopper with tk gripe, and pulls it down, crashing it from the spot.:
"you'll fit RIGHT in on Genosha man, I can already tell!" Cutthroat would say shooting a load of arrows into a watchtower

more_horiz
:He then gathers up some juice. Tones it down into a gigantic boulder ball-bullet. Then he fires.:

: He lets it loose, smashing and destroying some of the base. Wonders where the rations are.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:He then gathers up some juice. Tones it down into a gigantic boulder ball-bullet. Then he fires.:

: He lets it loose, smashing and destroying some of the base. Wonders where the rations are.:
Copycat speeds by them, jumping over as a greenish energy covers her body, powers switching from superspeed to Hellraiser style telekinesis. "Rations are in the east wing of this facility, Blob just took them all to the jet" she says

more_horiz
A guard ran down the hallway and took aim but Mystique casually shot him down while swiped the ID cards to open the rest of the cells.

Damage looked up and smiled. "Oh my...we-we're free...we're FREEEE!" He ran out of the cell.

Warp Speed and Ultramistress were soon freed as well and threw off their collars. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me. We're just doing our duty to our fellow Mutants."

A bloodied and battered man stumbled into a room. He pressed a button and brought down the shutter doors. "D-damn....damn mutie freaks...you f-ed with the wrong guy....you think we don't have any secret weapons?" His fingers flew over the keyboard and in front of him a number of machines activated. The base's secret weapon, the reason there had never been an escape: An army of man sized sentinels. "Go....go Sentinels...GO AND KILL!"

Blob had finished carrying the fridge to the carrier and then ran back in for more fighting when everyone in the base heard an energy blast as the Sentinels blasted down the shutter doors and began marching through the base to go after the mutants.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
A guard ran down the hallway and took aim but Mystique casually shot him down while swiped the ID cards to open the rest of the cells.

Damage looked up and smiled. "Oh my...we-we're free...we're FREEEE!" He ran out of the cell.

Warp Speed and Ultramistress were soon freed as well and threw off their collars. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me. We're just doing our duty to our fellow Mutants."

A bloodied and battered man stumbled into a room. He pressed a button and brought down the shutter doors. "D-damn....damn mutie freaks...you f-ed with the wrong guy....you think we don't have any secret weapons?" His fingers flew over the keyboard and in front of him a number of machines activated. The base's secret weapon, the reason there had never been an escape: An army of man sized sentinels. "Go....go Sentinels...GO AND KILL!"

Blob had finished carrying the fridge to the carrier and then ran back in for more fighting when everyone in the base heard an energy blast as the Sentinels blasted down the shutter doors and began marching through the base to go after the mutants.
Derrick grimaced as he saw the Sentinels, tossing a large fireball as they came down a corridor at him

Trigger used discarded laser pistols from the guards to riddle the Sentinels full of holes while Copycat turned to Hellraiser and Cutthroat "looks like they're using the trump card guys" she says, before slamming two of the Sentinels into each other

more_horiz
"Fools,they run on energy." :looks at Copycat.: They are soda cans for us!

:He tears out a chunk of engine from two of the human sized machines, draining their energy and proceeds to implode some more of them, gathering them into TK bubbles, that got small, a little too small for them to survive on.:

:Saws another's head off, Sylar style from Heroes. He then swung his left fist,gathered energy as a battery ram, smacking up more murder bots.:

"Puny humans, and their stupid toys." :On the alert for more of them.:

more_horiz
"Smartr move" Copycat tells Hellraiser as she follows his lead, blowing up the humanoid Sentinells

more_horiz
"Thank you." :Uses tk as super strength, utterly destroying the machine oppressors with the force. He in turn, drain the power of the defeated units,which keeps him charged to use his powers.:

:Laughing like a mad man. Gears and wires on his hands.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
"Thank you." :Uses tk as super strength, utterly destroying the machine oppressors with the force. He in turn, drain the power of the defeated units,which keeps him charged to use his powers.:

"Yeah, Magneto is going to like you!" Mariah remarks, noting the inventiveness Hellraiser displayed

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

"Yeah, Magneto is going to like you!" Mariah remarks, noting the inventiveness Hellraiser displayed
"WOuld you like to do the honors?" She asked, pointing at the main power source of the island

more_horiz
Blob walked up. "Having fun guys?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

"WOuld you like to do the honors?" She asked, pointing at the main power source of the island

:Sees the path and literally falls, smashing into it.:

:In moments was punching the island, shaking it to it's foundation.:

:Pow! It hurts, all the power, hence trying to spend it up.:

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Blob would see a fireball scorch a sentinel behind him. "Yeaaaah you could say that sir, taking down flatscan scum is always fun!" Inferno would reply, waving his left hand around to make the fires from the explosions dance

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

:Sees the path and literally falls, smashing into it.:

:In moments was punching the island, shaking it to it's foundation.:

:Pow! It hurts, all the power, hence trying to spend it up.:
"Hey, Pinhead, aim it at the sky, send out a signal to let the flatscans know we're coming for them!"Copycat stated, absorbing some of the energy with him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Blob would see a fireball scorch a sentinel behind him. "Yeaaaah you could say that sir, taking down flatscan scum is always fun!" Inferno would reply, waving his left hand around to make the fires from the explosions dance

"I can see you and Pyro are gonna get along." Blob laughed.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Well, I've always been a fan of the guy, wanted to meet him ever since I set foot on Genosha" Inferno would say, with Copycat piping up "yeah, eh even HAS THE BOOKS HE WROTE"

"hey! they were good novels!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Well, I've always been a fan of the guy, wanted to meet him ever since I set foot on Genosha" Inferno would say, with Copycat piping up "yeah, eh even HAS THE BOOKS HE WROTE"

"Darn right, mate!" Pyro laughed as he controlled the fires and sent them at the facility, blasting and burning everything.
Marvel/CAU: Brotherhood of Mutants - Page 2 Xdt8j9

Mystique walked out, dragging the warden along. She threw him down in front of Magneto.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Darn right, mate!" Pyro laughed as he controlled the fires and sent them at the facility, blasting and burning everything.
Marvel/CAU: Brotherhood of Mutants - Page 2 Xdt8j9

Mystique walked out, dragging the warden along. She threw him down in front of Magneto.
"Judgment day is here flatscan, you should get on your knees and pray Magneto doesn't do you like Fabian Cortez" Inferno says, practically growling at the warden. "Send you flying over thousands of miles to get splattered into a wall, howyou like the sound of that?"

more_horiz
OT: So, who's RPing Magneto again? scratch

more_horiz
Legato is Magneto, IIRC

Magneto, Avalanche, Minvera, Scarlet Witch and Polaris I think?

more_horiz
According to The Legato, I'm RPing Magsy, as such....

IC: Magneto floated down to the Warden. "You are the Warden of this prison?"

"Kiss my a$$ you mudering mutie son of A-"

Magneto stomped on his hand. "It is a simple yes or no question."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Answer the man with some dignity!" Copycat added,glaring at the warden

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Answer the man with some dignity!" Copycat added,glaring at the warden

"Yes...YES!"

"You have abducted these innocent mutants and forced them into slave labor against their will. You have tortured them, you have starved them, you have scarred them, all for your sick amusement and bigoted views on the mutant people. Today, it all ends, as does your life." Magneto said. "Hold him."

Blob walked over and held him up by his leg.

Magneto turned to the burning base and held out his hands and focused on it. The Earth stared shaking around them and the base trembled. Soon, it started levitating into the air as if being lifted up by an invisible force. Magneto raised his hands up and the entire prison floated high into the air. "Do it."

Blob smiled and tossed the Warden under the high floating prison.

Magneto let it fall on him.

There was an enormous booming noise as the prison landed on the warden and broke apart into pieces.

He then turned to the former prisoners. "Ladies and Gentlemen, today, you are free."

more_horiz
Cheers would be heard from the prisoners as Trigger and Copycat loaded them onto the jet. Inferno smiled at the crowd, raising a fist in pride. "KNOW THAT YOU ARE FREE BECAUSE OUR LORD MAGNETO HAS REIGNED JUSTICE DOWN ON YOUR FLATSCAN OPPRESSORS. MAGNETO'S WAY IS RIGHT!" he'd shout tothe crowd

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply