ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Planet Sunshine!!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPlanet Sunshine!! - Page 4 EmptyRe: Planet Sunshine!!

more_horiz
(Sorry Legato but I just wanna be Lee at themoment.)

Lee:....... That was a beat down.. He is big, strong and fast. He must eat whole cows for dinner, no skip that, elephants. Which reminds me, they are tasty. But anyway. :A glint in his eye and remembers.:

:His master was huge man as well,with not as tall, but filledout muscle man style with tan skin.:

"Lee! It does not matter the size.it matters to the "power" of one's muscles. How to use your body. Let me tell you how Kenshin, enemy of Shingen Takeda spoke of how to survive a fight."

It goes like this, "Fight as if you were going to die anyway, thatbrings victory.Fightingtostay alive,distracts one's power."

Lee: Yes master.

Master: Good. Now then. :Flexes so hard it burns the water of his sweat, making a fog!: "Now thne, you must tag me,or else you fail.

Lee: Ahh man, not again.

*Present*

" I cannot get scared now. It will just be a burden."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Well this fight's in the bag." Rebbecca said as they watched.

"Shame, I kinda liked him." Fujimoto nodded.

Mithan beats Olivu's face in a few times with his free hand while grabbing Olivu by the collar with another. Olivu's head bounces back and fourth like a ping pong ball. Olivu brings his arms up to block but Mithan's fist connected to Olivu's fourarms then he yelled as he felt that Mithan's punch might have bruised a bone.

Charlie checked his/her watch to see if it has been five minutes

"Might need to visit him at the recovery clinic when this is over"Honey whispered to Fujimoto

Mithan lifts Olivu over his shoulders hooking the head with one hand and a leg with the other. He lifts his arms up and pulls down both ends. A cracking sound can be heard then he tossed Olivu on the mat, whose face connects to it.

Mithan paced the ring back and fourth like a predatory lion. Olivu struggles to get up, managed to get up to a knee and he lifts his hands up in a fighting stance but he feels they are numb due to the punch from earlier. As he completly gets up Mithan blitzed towards him and he kicked Olivu to the chest. Olivu gasped for air and Mithan picks him up, hooking both of his legs arms and tucks his head in next to his. The crowd sees Mithan standing up with Olivu upside down and his head on Mithan's shouder

Mithan Buster

Mithan leaps in the air with Olivu then crashes down on the mat hard enough that the arena tremored in his wake with Olivu's neck crashing down on Mithan's shoulder and drops him on the ground. Mithan watches Olivu, whose still breathing but lays motionless on the ring.

The ring announcer peeked out from her hiding spot seeing a motionless Olivu she announces"A-and the winner and now advancing to the quarter finals. The Mighty Mithan!"

Mithan could feel the fire dying down and he walks to Olivu turning him on his back he examins him he sees Olivu blinking"Good. Can you move"

Olivu, visibly shaken by the sight of Mithan now"No"

Mithan picks Olivu up as he walked he placed him on the stretcher"Take care of him" he says to the medics then walked off

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mithan beats Olivu's face in a few times with his free hand while grabbing Olivu by the collar with another. Olivu's head bounces back and fourth like a ping pong ball. Olivu brings his arms up to block but Mithan's fist connected to Olivu's fourarms then he yelled as he felt that Mithan's punch might have bruised a bone.

"Might need to visit him at the recovery clinic when this is over"Honey whispered to Fujimoto

Mithan lifts Olivu over his shoulders hooking the head with one hand and a leg with the other. He lifts his arms up and pulls down both ends. A cracking sound can be heard then he tossed Olivu on the mat, whose face connects to it.

Mithan paced the ring back and fourth like a predatory lion. Olivu struggles to get up, managed to get up to a knee and he lifts his hands up in a fighting stance but he feels they are numb due to the punch from earlier. As he completly gets up Mithan blitzed towards him and he kicked Olivu to the chest. Olivu gasped for air and Mithan picks him up, hooking both of his legs arms and tucks his head in next to his. The crowd sees Mithan standing up with Olivu upside down and his head on Mithan's shouder

Mithan Buster

Mithan leaps in the air with Olivu then crashes down on the mat hard enough that the arena tremored in his wake with Olivu's neck crashing down on Mithan's shoulder and drops him on the ground. Mithan watches Olivu, whose still breathing but lays motionless on the ring.

The ring announcer peeked out from her hiding spot seeing a motionless Olivu she announces"A-and the winner and now advancing to the quarter finals. The Mighty Mithan!"

Mithan could feel the fire dying down and he walks to Olivu turning him on his back he examins him he sees Olivu blinking"Good. Can you move"

Mithan picks Olivu up as he walked he placed him on the stretcher"Take care of him" he says to the medics then walked off

The group watched him leave.

"Soooo....think you can beat him?" Battler asked Lee.

"I'll be sure to do that. I'm out of the tournament anyway." Fujimoto said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mithan Buster

"What do you think of his chances after that display?" Peng asked Hellin

Honey looked at Charlie"Hey Charlie" Charlie approached her"Sup?"

"Mind joining Fuji while she go visit Olivu"Honey asked Charlie

"Ok, just don't do anything awesome while I'm gone"Charlie said

"Cant guarrantee that" Honey smiled"But I'll try"

"Good enough" Charlie smiled

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mithan Buster

"Let's go." Fuji said.

"I....don't...really know, maybe if he uses speed..." Hellin shrugged, not much of a fighter herself.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mithan Buster

"Let's go." Fuji said.

"I....don't...really know, maybe if he uses speed..." Hellin shrugged, not much of a fighter herself.

Lee waved goodbye to Fuji and Charlie then responded to Battler"All I can say concerning this is it would be a challenging fight thats for sure." He sees Rebecca and approached her"Got a moment"

"Just think, either of us could be fighting that guy at some point"Honey said to Akimoto

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mithan Buster

"Let's go." Fuji said.

Lee waved goodbye to Fuji and Charlie then responded to Battler"All I can say concerning this is it would be a challenging fight thats for sure." He sees Rebecca and approached her"Got a moment"

"Just think, either of us could be fighting that guy at some point"Honey said to Akimoto

"Sure what's up?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah....can't wait." Aki smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mithan Buster

"Let's go." Fuji said.

"Just you know I hold you no ill will concerning your fight with Fuji. Which is why I want to say this. No matter who wins, one of us has to give everything we have to beat that guy"Lee said referring to Mithan

OT:Speaking of what do you think of him so far?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mithan Buster

"Let's go." Fuji said.

"Just you know I hold you no ill will concerning your fight with Fuji. Which is why I want to say this. No matter who wins, one of us has to give everything we have to beat that guy"Lee said referring to Mithan

"You know it Lee." Rebecca said and stood up. "For what it's worth, she put up one hell of a fight."

OT: Love him, definitely the big boss of our Intro Arc.

Heck on the previous page Wendinu was introduced making bets on him to win the whole shebang. Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Wendinu watched the fight in the stands. "So this is Mathias...he's bigger then I thought..." She made a quick call. "Hello? Yes, it's me. $8k on Mathias to win the tournament. Alright, thank you, we'll be in touch." She said and hung up.

"Got yourself a sure bet?" A man watching the fight next to her asked

Planet Sunshine!! - Page 4 Kung_f10

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Wendinu watched the fight in the stands. "So this is Mathias...he's bigger then I thought..." She made a quick call. "Hello? Yes, it's me. $8k on Mathias to win the tournament. Alright, thank you, we'll be in touch." She said and hung up.

"Yes. 8k on the big guy to win." Wendinu said. "It's a sure win."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mithan Buster

"Let's go." Fuji said.

"You know it Lee." Rebecca said and stood up. "For what it's worth, she put up one hell of a fight."

Heck on the previous page Wendinu was introduced making bets on him to win the whole shebang. Razz

OT: Whom I suspect will play some kind of role in the near future Wink

IC:

Lee smiled"Coming from someone that has been in more than one sparring match with her I agree. Eventhough her size can be off putting at first"

On their way to the recovery clinic Charlie was talking with Fujimoto"Tell me Fuji is your heart still pounding with excitement after what we just saw"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Interested in a counter wager?" The man asked Wendinu

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mithan Buster

"Let's go." Fuji said.

IC:

Lee smiled"Coming from someone that has been in more than one sparring match with her I agree. Eventhough her size can be off putting at first"

On their way to the recovery clinic Charlie was talking with Fujimoto"Tell me Fuji is your heart still pounding with excitement after what we just saw"

OT: You know it.

"It hasn't stopped since we got here." Fuji joked.

"Yeah, if she really trains herself, she could be an incredible fighter. I can't wait to see how strong her sister is."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Certainly."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Certainly."

The man examined her then continued in saying" Should he not win the whole thing I'm not interested in money exactly. A massage would be nice" he said casually"If he wins well, my fate concerning that is up to you"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Certainly."

The man examined her then continued in saying" Should he not win the whole thing I'm not interested in money exactly. A massage would be nice" he said casually"If he wins well, my fate concerning that is up to you"

She tapped her finger against her cheek for a little while before answering. "Fine. No happy endings though Mister..."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Certainly."

She tapped her finger against her cheek for a little while before answering. "Fine. No happy endings though Mister..."

He holds his hands up in a non threatening manner"Perfect gentlemen Well decent gentlemen. Ok I'm alright when compared to some"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Certainly."

He holds his hands up in a non threatening manner"Perfect gentlemen Well decent gentlemen. Ok I'm alright when compared to some"

"I'll hold you to that." She said and held out her hand. "Wendinu."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mithan Buster

"Let's go." Fuji said.

IC:

OT: You know it.

"It hasn't stopped since we got here." Fuji joked.

"Yeah, if she really trains herself, she could be an incredible fighter. I can't wait to see how strong her sister is."

Charlie laughed"I'd say your skills have been improving greatly. Those fighting sessions with Lee certainly paid off"

"You and me both"Lee said

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Certainly."

"Kick Ass" Kick Ass shook her hand

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Certainly."

"A pleasure."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Certainly."

"A pleasure."

"Likewise" Kick Ass said then brings her hand up and kissed it. The two awaits the announcement of the next two competitors"BTW you haven't told me what I might face should you win"

OT: Aki and Honey's fight is after the next two fights. So feel free to RP the two fighters for this fight Guy. I got the next one Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Certainly."

"A pleasure."

"Likewise" Kick Ass said then brings her hand up and kissed it. The two awaits the announcement of the next two competitors"BTW you haven't told me what I might face should you win"

OT: Aki and Honey's fight is after the next two fights. So feel free to RP the two fighters for this fight Guy. I got the next one Smile

"Wait and see." She smiled.

At that, the next match began.

Anthony "Blaster Sergeant" Kennedy dropped down out of nowhere and landed on the ring.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs12/i/2006/274/9/7/big_dude_by_artilery.jpg
He growled, lowly at first and then looked up at the ceiling and spread his arms out and then brought his feet together and saluted. "BLASTER SERGENT REPORTING FOR DUTY!" He roared.

As if this wasn't enough, his opponent entered soon after...stumbling around, drunk off her butt.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs24/i/2008/025/5/c/Xiao_Lin_by_RaJoMu.jpg
Kong Jing Li
She managed to find her way to the arena and first fell on it and then jumped up 30 feet in the air and landed on it, still stumbling before taking her stance.

"Is-is she good to fight?" Wendinu asked.

"Huh. Never thought I'd see a Drunken Boxer at the tournament." Aki commented.

more_horiz
Mithan's first trope

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NobleDemon

Showed enough value to Olivu's well being by checking on him after the fight and carry him to the medics. Even go as far as to tell them to take care of him. Decent act for a guy that brutally curbstomped him

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply