ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 11 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Immortal.
— adj
not subject to death or decay; having perpetual life
The movies make it seem so glorious. You get shot? You get right back up and crack a one-liner as your wound(s) close(s) right back up. You get stabbed? The same. You get set on fire? You use the opportunity to light a cigar and do a slow motion walk while heavy metal music blares around you. You get thrown off a building? Not even worth a yawn as you shrug it right off and your bones pop right back into place perfectly as you dust that dirt off your shoulders. Let me tell you something boys and girls: It's all bunk. Immortality hurts like a mother. Oh sure, you'll survive anything that the world can give you, your injuries will close up and that the pain will subside eventually. The key word is, eventually. In the meantime? You're left in utter agony.

A female shape slouches against the far wall of a dark warehouse. The woman has a metal pole through her torso. Blood is dripping down on her mouth. The woman takes off her shoe and places it in her mouth and bites down on it as she grabs onto the pole, struggling not to scream in utter agony as she slowly pulls it out of her, one hand over the other until with a tearing noise and the sound of blood splattering onto her lap and pouring down her stomach as she pulls it away and throws it away. She spits out her shoe and falls down and cries as she rolls on the ground as the organs and her stomach heals up. The girl coughs off and pulls out a small bottle of pain killer pills and shoves them into her mouth, downing them all at once. The girl takes several deep breaths and crawls over to the wall, grabs onto it and pulled herself up. She is a young woman, in her late teens at least. She turns to the pole and picks it up. "I really need to start wearing body armor. A lot of body armor. Like....a tank's worth. With a forcefield." She continued muttering to herself as she walked out of the warehouse to go find the gang of punks that did her in.
Yeeeaaahhh, see that? That is what I'm talking about. THAT is my immortality at work. It hurts. It hurts when things go in, it hurts when they come out, it hurts when everything closes back up. Don't get me started on headshots. Oh God how I hate those. It hurts....but it's necessary. It's the edge I need. I'm going to need this power when I find that smiling monster. The monster that took everything from me. Who am I? I'm Faustine and this is my story.

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 11 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz

I'm not going to sugarcoat this: I am a bad person. I have been a real bitch to people who just wanted to be nice to me. I've made mistakes. And I have been trying so hard to redeem myself, if not in my own eyes, at least in theirs.

A stormy sky, heavy rain, thunder and lightning. The scene is behind a school. A track field. In the middle are two women: A blonde and a dark haired woman. The blonde is wearing a pure white suit. The dark haired woman a violet one with a red cape.

And I can only wonder, where did I go wrong?

The black haired woman speaks.
Where is he?

The blonde reaches into her pocket and pulls out a locket, she throws it to her feet.
You failed him. Does that hurt?

How did I let it come to this?

Tears fall down the black haired girls eyes.
Why?

You've had this coming.

I'm so sorry.

The caped woman's eyes turn purple.
You have gone too far.

Not yet.

I tried to save you.

There was never anything to save.

The blonde haired woman starts lighting up, green fire begins to cover her.
"Let's just finish it."
"You should know, only one of us is leaving here."

They charge each other in the rain.
The explosion is visible around the city.

Let me start at the beginning. My name is Vanessa Meimi. I'll be your protagonist for this story.

more_horiz
Vanessa Meimi drove up in her car and parked it. And by Vanessa drove up, we mean she had her friend do the driving while Vanessa relaxed in the back seat. Once the car was parked, her friend got out and opened the door. Vanessa stepped out and took off her shades. "Thank you. I think this is going to be another great day Jenkins."
"Please don't call me that again."
"Right, right, I got you Connie."
Vanessa and Connie walked to the school doors and waited.
A smaller girl with glasses was heading inside but was stopped by both of them. Vanessa held out her hand.
"Oh come on Vanessa!"
Connie raised her fist. The girl sighed and reached into her pocket and gave Vanessa ten bucks. "See how easy that was?" Vanessa slapped her on the back of her head and walked inside.
"Soooo...can I have my cut?"
"Later."
"Fine."

more_horiz
Meanwhile across the street, a madman in green spandex was plotting

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Vanessa Meimi drove up in her car and parked it. And by Vanessa drove up, we mean she had her friend do the driving while Vanessa relaxed in the back seat. Once the car was parked, her friend got out and opened the door. Vanessa stepped out and took off her shades. "Thank you. I think this is going to be another great day Jenkins."
"Please don't call me that again."
"Right, right, I got you Connie."
Vanessa and Connie walked to the school doors and waited.
A smaller girl with glasses was heading inside but was stopped by both of them. Vanessa held out her hand.
"Oh come on Vanessa!"
Connie raised her fist. The girl sighed and reached into her pocket and gave Vanessa ten bucks. "See how easy that was?" Vanessa slapped her on the back of her head and walked inside.
"Soooo...can I have my cut?"
"Later."
"Fine."

In English Class, Vanessa was staring out the window and just zoning out. "Essa...Vanessa! VANESSA!" She looked up. "Yo."
"Poem? Did you bring one?"
"Yes. In fact, I've got one that will knock your socks off."
"Please no language this time."
"No promises." She walked up to the front of the class and put one foot on a chair before smiling. "An ode to cigarettes."
The teacher facepalmed.

"I was brought up to refuse you
I was taught of your dangerous ways
I never thought I would smoke you
But look at me now, puffin away

I love the warm feeling of the smoke entering my lungs
Even if it kills me, atleast I'm having fun
I look like a badass when I smoke you
Stay in my life always

This relationship is an abusive one
You hurt my body but I keep coming back for more
Camel Crush for dayzz
A pack a day keeps the sorrows away

Nicotine..."

"I....fine, just take your seat."

"Yes sir." She high-fives her friend and sat down.

"Next!"

The students went one by one and Vanessa mostly ignored them at least until her best friend Tanya went up, which was the only time she appeared to have interest.

The bell rang after class ended and Vanessa groaned. "That was a waste of time." "Your poem was nice though." "No s-t it was, I came up with it." Vanessa smirked. "That's right." She tripped a student as they walked, causing her to drop her books and fall to the ground. "Smooth one. How's that floor taste?" Vanessa's friend taunted.

Amber helped the girl with her things.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/355/d/4/Violet_Beauregarde_by_ailisraevyn.jpg
"You alright?" She asked and then walked after Vanessa. "Hey. Hey!"
"Hey yourself Amber." Vanessa said dismissively.
"You know you shouldn't do that to people. You're only hurting yourself."
"This bulls-t again? Give it a rest Amber. Look around, nobody cares."
"I care."
"Well isn't that nice." Vanessa got in her face. "You think you're a big-shot? You think that all of the students are just going to, rally behind you and scare us off? Amber, I run things around here. Not little goth freaks who can't even dress themselves right."
The two girls stared each other down, Amber wasn't budging. "What happened to you Vanessa? We were friends."
"I grew up. Try it sometime." She smiled and walked off. "Let's go."

"Thanks." The girl said to Amber. "No problem. She can be really mean."
"So, um, you were friends with that skank?"
"Yeah...I don't know what happened to her."

Vanessa bounced from class to class, skipping some of them completely to smoke or hit on boys.

In Gym Class, they were playing a game of soccer. Vanessa waited until a boy was passing it to another and then she ran forward and intercepted and made a rush for the goal. She dribbled the ball expertly, maneuvering around other students and ignoring the ones on her team who called for her to pass. She kept going until she got a shot at the goal and kicked it as hard as she could, the ball flying over the goalie's head and into the net. She ran her fingers through her hair. "And that ladies, gentlemen and others is how you do it."
"What the heck was that Vanessa? We were wide open!" "I don't need help kids."
"Not my diagnosis."
"Zip it Amber."

After class, Amber was going through her locker and she found a note in it.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
No man in the world
Would ever love you.

She rolled her eyes and crumbled it up and got dressed herself. "Flat as usual, eh?" Tanya taunted.
"My eyes are up here."
"I've seen them, what is that muddy brown? Oh I'm sorry, that's just your hair."
"Funny."
"Thank you."
Tanya walked off with Vanessa.

Later, the Chemistry Class was calling for attendance and the students answered with "Here!" One by one until he got to Vanessa Meimi and noticed she was absent.
Vanessa meanwhile was having a smoke behind the bleachers with Tanya and relaxing.

On her way out from school though, she was grabbed by the teacher. "Gotcha!"
"Sir?"
"Don't think I don't know you were skipping. You know we had that big class experiment today."
"Ohhhh damn, that was today? Completely slipped my mind."
"I'm sure. Now come with me. You're gonna make up that experiment up for class or I'm flunking you."
She sighed and followed the teacher.

Vanessa was hard at work in the class and closely following the instructions when the teacher was called out. He excused himself and told Vanessa to stay still and that the assistant teacher would be right in. Vanessa, not really listening, fumbled for a beaker and accidentally grabbed a blue one and pulled it over and poured it in and continued mixing the chemicals and turned up the heat. Just as the assistant teacher was walking in. He paused as he saw the chemicals starting to violently smoke and react. "VANESSA! RUN!"
She looked up and saw the chemicals ready to explode. "....This is gonna hurt." She said flatly as the chemicals exploded, launching the assistant across the room and over the desk and Vanessa herself out the window and onto the grass.
The teacher ran into the room and looked around.
Outside, purple energy shined around Vanessa as her body started spasming on the ground. She had stopped just as they found her though and her eyes opened up. "...What the hell happened?"

more_horiz
"An explosion of HOTNESS" a random student said as the energy circled around Vanessa, before freaking out as he actualys aw the energy

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 11 EmptyChasing a Madman

more_horiz

in the ocean on the ship a nicely dress man is looking at a compass saying in firm tone okay man we need to find Mei Kage the Butcher Woodsman and we need to find that psycho bitch before she kills more people. another man wearing black overcoat says in firm tone, Jackie it's like looking in a needle in haystack were never going to find the bitch. the man know as Jackie Rodguius then we have to keep looking that bitch is on Interpol's most wanted list for mass murder and sell people's organs to the black market for profit. Jackie gets a called from his wife Zasha who says in firm tone, Honey I got some great news I'm carrying your child.

upon hearing these words Jackie is overcome with joy saying in firm tone so your, that great news dear. over the phone Zasha says in a happy tone. yeah I'm and please come home soon, I don't want you to miss the birth of your son. Jackie shouts to his fellow men, hey guys guess want my wife she's, I'm going to be a father! one of the men a big guy pats Jackie on the back saying in firm tone, that's wonderful news man this a celebration a round of beers for the Captain!

Jackie looks out into the ocean and says in firm tone, now more then ever men we have to find Kage Woodsman and put a end to her killings, I don't want to miss my wife giving birth to my son. we knew this job was dangerous when we sign up to be mercenaries for hire, but we have to make it back from this alive I want to be around to see my son bring born into this world.

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 11 Emptya island of death

more_horiz
Jackie and his men arrived on Kage's private Island and Jackie says in firm tone alright men this is is it time to take that bitch down!  just as Jackie's men step foot on  Kage's private island they activated a laser grid  trap that slashes them to pieces and Jackie says in firm tone, damn that bitch she knew we were coming.  my whole crew is dead is just me now, and i have to be careful  who knows what other traps  Kage has on this island.  Jackie carefully  walks around the island while avoiding traps and when he spots  Kage's manor he says in stern tone  there it is  Kage's manor , now to go in there and put that bitch down!

Jackie  enters the manor and says in firm tone hmm this is way too easy, where's the security something is not right here what is Kage up to?  Jackie walks down the halls of Kage's manor and suddenly the lights turn out and he says in firm tone,  show your self Kage I know you're here!  in the darkness  Kage whacks Jackie over the   crowbar and as she turns the light back on she says in a maniacal tone  hello there Jackie long time no see old friend.  Jackie spits  up blood saying in stern tone, you bitch you knew me and my men were coming, you had this all plan.

Kage laughs saying in maniacal tone, you could say that Jackie, I hack into interpol's  database  so yeah i knew you and your men were coming here and I prepare accordingly ! so how does it feel know that this will be your last day on earth, knowing that you will never see your wife again. tell me how does it feel knowing that you are about to die Jackie!

Jackie Rodguius

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 11 Suit

Mei Kage Woodsman

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 11 Bscap108

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 11 EmptyJackie's Death

more_horiz

Jackie looks up at Kage saying in angry tone, F$@k you bitch!  Kage bashes  Jackie's face with a crow bar saying in maniacal tone  wow such manners .  Kage bashes Jackie in the face repeatedly saying in maniacal tone  tell how does it feel, how does it feel Jackie know that your about to die, know that you will never see your wife again. know that you will you will never get to hold her one last time.

know that you will never see her smile again, so how does it feel knowing that you are about to lose everything you care about Jackie ( laugh manically).  Jackie looks at the ground and saying in depressing tone  looks like this is it, so this is how I'm going to die huh, never getting to see my wife's smile. never getting to see my son bring born.  not being there when he takes his first steps, looks like I won't be able to keep my promise  to Zasha.

Kage takes out a handgun and  places it between  Jackie's forehead saying in maniacal tone, I think you suffer enough Jackie, so let me put a end to your misery, don't worry your wife will be join you soon enough.  Kage pulls the trigger and blows  Jackie's brains out then says in maniacal tone you know Jackie your organs might fetch me a good prince  on the black market , I'm sure one of your organs might be a prefect match for someone out there! well time to get to harvesting  can't like perfectly good organs go to waste.

five weeks later at the Rodguius   Zasha is watching TV drink a glass of orange juice  when suddenly she hears a knock on the door. she answers it and sees Interpol agent saying in firm tone anyone of my husband he's been gone for  five weeks is he alright?    the Interpol agent pulls out a note and says in firm tone, Mrs. Rodguius   it pains me to say this but your husband Jackie is dead!  Zasha drops her glass falls to her knees and cries saying in sad tone,  he's dead, but that can't be he promise me that he would come back to me, he promise.

Interpol agent looks at Zasha saying in firm tone, I'm sorry for your lost Mrs. Rodguius your husband was a good man and we will do everything we can to get the person responsible for his death you can count on that!  Zasha  still crying says in sad tone,  but the only person that could have kill him is Mei Kage " the Butcher" Woodsman! that  bitch she murder my husband, she took him away from me! the Interpol agent comforts  Zasha saying in firm tone, Kage huh, well rest ensure your husband's death won't be in vain we will being Kage to justice, and make him pay for all the people she's kill, for all the lives she's hurt!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 11 EmptyRevenge

more_horiz

Zasha is in her kitchen cooking breakfast for herself and her son Pedro when she gets a call from a man who says in firm tone, Zasha it's time get ready! Zasha says in firm tone as she finishes fixing her and Pedro's food , right i been waiting years to get back at that bitch for what she did to Jackie! Zasha hangs up her cell phone and then sits down to eat with her son Pedro saying in firm tone , so how's your breakfast son? Pedro looks at his mother saying in firm tone, it's wonderful mom.

after breakfast Zasha looks at her son saying in firm tone baby, mommy's got to go somewhere so I'm going to hired a babysitter to watch you. Pedro grabs Zasha by her right pants legs and says in firm tone, I don't want a babysitter mom I want to come with you. Zasha hugs Pedro saying in stern tone, baby you can't come with me I don't want you to get hurt. Pedro pouts saying in firm tone I don't care I want to go with you mommy.

Zasha smiles at her Son Pedro saying in firm tone, just stay here and be a good boy, I promise I be back home soon. later in her room Zasha puts on combat gear saying in stern Kage I'm coming for you!

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 11 Sexy-womens-woman-warrior-knife-anime-and-217292

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 11 EmptyThe Killing Machine

more_horiz

at Kage's manor Zasha is looking around for Kage saying in firm tone, Okay where you sadistic bitch show yourself. while she's looking around Zasha gets a called from a man who says in firm tone, Zasha have you found Kage yet. Zasha replies while continue her search, not yet sir. the man then answers back saying in stern tone, well finding her and bring her down Stills is counting on you, we told LION we could handle this , so please don't let us down.

Zasha cocks her gun saying in stern tone, I promise I won't let you down sir or the mercenary team down! suddenly Zasha hears a expolson over the phone and the man says in scared tone, Zasha you have to come back here quick Kage is on the ship I repeated she's on the F#@king ship! Zasha says in stern tone well hurry out of Kage's manor , I'm on my way sir!

on the ship a man dress in a combat uniform looks at bunch of other armed men and women saying in stern tone, men, and ladies Kage is on the ship shoot to kill I repeated shoot to kill! the armed mercenaries spot Kage as appears before them holding one of their own saying with a Cheshire smile on her face , wow I didn't know you we're all a expecting little ol me! just as soon as one of the mercenaries fries at her Kage dodges the shot , quickly takes out a knife uses it to slit the throat of the mercenary she's holding , throws it at another mercenary hit him in the forward, grabs the Mercenary throat she slit gun and uses it to take down four mercenaries saying in maniacal tone, I have you know boys that I was rise to be a killing machine, I force at young way to learn multiple ways to kill person, to be efficient killing machine by the Chinese government!

but they found me to be defected, a little too good at my job, so they deiced to terminated me, but I kill ever single last person responsible in that project and escaped. later I became the member a band of mercenaries like this and when they found out who I was I went off the grid, and the rest as they say is history. Kage takes out a machete and uses it to slaughter the mercenaries as she dodges their gun fire as the leader mercenary says in shocked tone, she's pick us off like flies, maybe we should have accept LION's help. damn I such a idiot I should have done more research on Kage before pursuing her now I have put everyone in danger.

just then Zasha breaks down the door with a kick saying in firm tone, Sir don't lose hope, I will handle Kage, Kage I'm Zasha the wife of Jackie the man you kill, I'm here to revenge his death prepare to die! Kage quickly kills the leader mercenary and toss him into Zasha then fires at her however Zasha blocks it with her but Kage fires another shot which knocks her down. however Zasha is okay because of the armor she's wearing. Kage then approaches Zasha and says in maniacal tone, well then you can join your husband in hell!

Zasha blocks Kage's strike with her rifle and quickly rolls out of the way. she then takes out her hand gun and tries to shoot Kage but Kage kicks it out of her hands. she then tries to shoot Kage with her rifle but Kage slashes it apart with her machete. Kage then spins around and kicks Zasha through a metal wall then pursues her. just Kage is about to strike Zasha, Zasha takes out her sword and blocks Kage's strike. the two get into a intense sword fight but Kage has the upper hand in skill and manages to disarm Zasha, however not before Zasha could plant a explosive on her.

however before Zasha could pull the trigger she is distract by her son Pedro who secretly hide in the cargo and says in stern tone, Pedro I told you not to follow me your in big trouble when we get back home little man. this distracting gives Kage enough time to remove the explosive from her body that Zasha attached at her, toss it at Zasha, cut off Zasha arm , grab the trigger and used to exploded Zasha's body dismembering it as Pedro says in scared tone, mom, mom, mommm!!!!!!!! Kage smiles at Pedro and laughs maniacally say in maniacal tone , Oh did I kill your mommy, well I'm not totally heartless so I we reunited you with her in the afterlife!

in fear Pedro ran , he tried to find some one to help him, but everyone was dead, their were dead bodies all over the ship. so he ran off the ship hoping to hide from Kage.

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 11 EmptyExplosion of Anger Final Chapter of Pedro J. Rodguius orign

more_horiz

Little Pedro runs through the islands forest as fast as his little feet can carry him hoping to find a place to hide from Kage.  after awhile he thinks he found a place to hide and relax for a bit but soon Kage spots him and says in maniacal tone, why do you think your going little man I just want to play a game is all don't worried my game won't hurt too much.  as Kage approaches Pedro with he looks at the bloody machete and that sadistic smile  saying scared tone, you, you kill my mother, you're a monster!  Kage laughs saying in maniacal tone, oh does some one miss their mommy, don't worry little boy you will be join her soon enough.

Kage starts laughing manically and  Pedro balls up his fist  as adrenaline starts course through his veins  saying in angry tone, stop laughing, you kill people isn't funny, your a horrible person you kill my mom!  the a few rocks start to float in the sky due to a electromagnetic pulse giving off by Pedro as his plasma energy becomes increasingly unstable causing Kage to scratch her had in confusion as Pedro says in angry tone,  I want you to go away, go away now!  soon  Kage finds her self suspend in the air by a electromagnetic field saying in shocked tone, what the hell, how are you doing this kid!  in anger Pedro's Ionikinesis had been trigger and the temperature of Pedro's  body increase drastically as he says in angry tone,  my mother matter the world to me, and you took her away from me then laugh about it like it was just some kind of game.

so for that I hate you, I just want you to go away , I want you to go away forever you monster!!!! Pedro let's out a furious fit of anger and suddenly because his plasma energy had become too unstable  due to his adrenaline being in overdrive suddenly explodes with plasma energy like atomic bomb.  causing massive explosion that flash fries  Kage, creates a electromagnetic storm  ,  scorches the entire island and  flash fries the ship and part of the sea leaving nothing but  Pedro standing in a smoking crater exhaust as the explosion cause him to completely drain his Plasma energy.  Pedro then spots a aircraft with a lion symbol on it saying in weak and curious tone, Huh I know that flying thing, it's from LION, mom told me they were the good guys, what are they doing here?

more_horiz
The helicarier lowered itself down and the door opened back up and the stairs came down as a blonde, musclebound woman in a business suit walked out. "Hello there." Sophia smiled.

more_horiz
Stills put away his gun then walked up next to Sophia. "My god, he's just a boy, good lord, good lord"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The helicarier lowered itself down and the door opened back up and the stairs came down as a blonde, musclebound woman in a business suit walked out. "Hello there." Sophia smiled.

froggy wrote:
Stills put away his gun then walked up next to Sophia. "My god, he's just a boy, good lord, good lord"

Pedro looks up at Sophia and Stills with a tear in his eye saying in sad tone,  Hi my name's Pedro J Rodguius , I'm all alone, my mother's dead. she was killed by this awful lady, the lady was also going to kill me too, but I didn't want to die.  so I made her go away, I made the bad lady go away!  Pedro passes out from lack of plasma energy and,  few feet from him  a   machete can be seen  somehow it had  survived his  explosion and there  are initials   on the machete which read M.K.W standing for Mei Kage Woodsman.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Pedro looks up at Sophia and Stills with a tear in his eye saying in sad tone,  Hi my name's Pedro J Rodguius , I'm all alone, my mother's dead. she was killed by this awful lady, the lady was also going to kill me too, but I didn't want to die.  so I made her go away, I made the bad lady go away!  Pedro passes out from lack of plasma energy and,  few feet from him  a   machete can be seen  somehow it had  survived his  explosion and there  are initials   on the machete which read M.K.W standing for Mei Kage Woodsman.
Stills knelt down and hugged Pedro while looking at the machete

good lord, this kid...we weren't here. We shouldl've been, but that's not good enough, we have to be better. always better than the day before. For kids like this, so he doesn't have to do that Stills would think, holding Pedro close. "There there kiddo, ti's okay, you're safe now, we're here to help you okay?"

more_horiz
Sophia put a hand on his shoulder. "In our line of work, there are going to be days like this." She said softly. "Come on, there's medical equipment on the ship. I'll bring him in, you get the machete."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Sophia put a hand on his shoulder. "In our line of work, there are going to be days like this." She said softly. "Come on, there's medical equipment on the ship. I'll bring him in, you get the machete."
Stills nodded. "YEah, you're right" he'd whisper to her before smiling at the kid. Pedro got to see something people don't usually see from Stills, a smile. It was nice, albeit barely used. With a gloved hand, he took the machete and deposited it in a baggie from his backpack, walking toward the ship

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Stills nodded. "YEah, you're right" he'd whisper to her before smiling at the kid. Pedro got to see something people don't usually see from Stills, a smile. It was nice, albeit barely used. With a gloved hand, he took the machete and deposited it in a baggie from his backpack, walking toward the ship

on board the helicarier Pedro looks around then at Sophia and Stills saying in weak tone, I feel so weak, like I don't have any energy. a machine registers Pedro's electrolytes as abnormally low and also as having electron density comparable to that of pure plasma. suggesting that his electrolytes is were his plasma energy is store. his body also emits a very low electromagnetic pulse ( low Electromagnetic radiation) as shown by another machine.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
on board the helicarier  Pedro looks around then at Sophia and Stills saying in weak tone, I feel so weak, like  I don't have any energy. a machine registers  Pedro's electrolytes as abnormally low and  also as having electron density comparable  to that of  pure plasma.   suggesting that his electrolytes is were his plasma energy is store.  his body also emits a very low  electromagnetic pulse ( low Electromagnetic radiation)  as shown by another machine.

Stills would press the same machines around Pedro to help ease hi into sleep as they fixed up his energy levels. "Just relax kiddo, and sleep"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
on board the helicarier  Pedro looks around then at Sophia and Stills saying in weak tone, I feel so weak, like  I don't have any energy. a machine registers  Pedro's electrolytes as abnormally low and  also as having electron density comparable  to that of  pure plasma.   suggesting that his electrolytes is were his plasma energy is store.  his body also emits a very low  electromagnetic pulse ( low Electromagnetic radiation)  as shown by another machine.

Stills would press the same machines around Pedro to help ease hi into sleep as they fixed up his energy levels. "Just relax kiddo, and sleep"

Pedro relax and sleeps as his energy levels get fix.

more_horiz
after get his energy levels are  fix Pedro wakes up saying in  firm tone as he looks at Sophia and Stills , wow I feel much better thanks nice lady and mister.  a machine shows that his overall electrolytes and energy levels are abnormally high for a human. that he has more then enough energy to power a city the size of New York,  and that this is normal for him.  other machine compares him to a Electrokinetic , a Electro-Magnekinetic  , a Pyrokinetic, a Ergokinetic and Radiokinetic  before listing him as a Ionikinetic.

basically state that Ionikinetics have traits similar to  Electrokinetics , a Electro-Magnekinetics  , a Pyrokinetics , Ergokinetics and Radiokinetics.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
after get his energy levels are  fix Pedro wakes up saying in  firm tone as he looks at Sophia and Stills , wow I feel much better thanks nice lady and mister.  a machine shows that his overall electrolytes and energy levels are abnormally high for a human. that he has more then enough energy to power a city the size of New York,  and that this is normal for him.  other machine compares him to a Electrokinetic , a Electro-Magnekinetic  , a Pyrokinetic,  a Ergokinetic and Radiokinetic    before listing him as a Ionikinetic.

basically state that Ionikinetics have traits similar to  Electrokinetics can produce electricty , a Electro-Magnekinetics can produce electromagnetism  , a Pyrokinetics can generate extremely hot flames , Ergokinetics plasma counts as energy and Radiokinetics can produce electromagnetic radiation.

OT : For Admin and Froggy

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
after get his energy levels are  fix Pedro wakes up saying in  firm tone as he looks at Sophia and Stills , wow I feel much better thanks nice lady and mister.  a machine shows that his overall electrolytes and energy levels are abnormally high for a human. that he has more then enough energy to power a city the size of New York,  and that this is normal for him.  other machine compares him to a Electrokinetic , a Electro-Magnekinetic  , a Pyrokinetic,  a Ergokinetic and Radiokinetic    before listing him as a Ionikinetic.

basically state that Ionikinetics have traits similar to  Electrokinetics , a Electro-Magnekinetics  , a Pyrokinetics , Ergokinetics and Radiokinetics.

"You feel up for some food kid? Whatever you like, we got it" Stills would tell him, looking at the machine

more_horiz
"You should try the Macaroni Pizza. It's amazing." Sophia suggested.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply