ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: LION

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Legato
Admin
6 posters

descriptionNuCAU: LION - Page 12 EmptyRe: NuCAU: LION

more_horiz
"What if you're both right Johnny?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Agent Catalysts: evidenced is against the kid on that although the LAPD never bother to do a background check on him, because the only way he could have commit the crimes and not commit and be two different people is if he had Dissociative identity disorder a thorough background check would have shown that.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Agent Catalysts: evidenced is against the kid on that although  the LAPD   never bother to do a   background  check on him, because the only way he could have commit the crimes and not commit and be two different people is if he had  Dissociative identity disorder a thorough background check would have shown that.

"Johnny, for the love of god, prove me wrong for once and show you can think outside of the goddamn box. What if they hid that shit off the record? We have Project S people at LION and you KNOW that shit was hidden off the record! You're incorrigible Johnny, I swear. Do you really wanna let this kid rot when you're not doing your job right?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Nemo raised an eyebrow. "Really? Well thanks man, I owe you something, come by my office and I"ll get you something nice for off duty" Nemo tells him. This meant Sophia was either on a landbase or in the helicarrier. He tapped his shades and wired in to the channel he had for the gyms there and Sophia's office.

"Hey Sophia, real hair raiser eh?" he'd ask her
"You...can...say that." Sophia responded as she walked across the hangar bay, holding a bus on her back and shoulders as she sweated. The goal of this particular workout was to get from one side to the other whilst carrying the seven ton bus. She was halfway there when she got Nemo's message. "So....what can I do you for?"
Nemo, getting the visual footage, awas at a loss for words. Sophia was quite possibly the biggest woman he'd ever met

even though he's known her for quite a bit, still seeing her exercise was still something that shocked him. "Well,, uh, adrenaline, I was just talking to Apex and we've discovered that her younger sister has been adopted by Aurelius, and I wanted to know what you knew about Superiors and adrenaline, or just the correlation between powers and adrenaline usage in general"

OT: 7'1 and 424 lbs of muscle, for those wondering.Cool 

IC: Sophia thought about this. "Well...typically speaking, adrenaline...adrenaline is usually...the catalyst for super...powers, with them activating for the first time in-in fight or flight situations." Sophia explained. "Super Strength and Telekinesis are good examples of this, thus explaining...why initial usage of powers tend-tend to be amazingly powerful. Now, there's also the fact that with adrenaline based superpowers, there can be a few problems, since with the more adrenaline you release into your body, the less clear you head may work. One with such a power could likely pre-emptively attack somebody innocent, merely out of paranoia. I'm still...researching, Superiors, but it's possible that...a full transformation, aside from the incredibly painful transformation, could start pumping incredible amounts of adrenaline through your body, causing you to become incredibly violent and rage fueled. Then there is the feeling of power from all your new limbs and just being that damn big and muscular. It's possible an animal mindset may also start growing on you. From our reports, Apex did act like a pack leader."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Nemo raised an eyebrow. "Really? Well thanks man, I owe you something, come by my office and I"ll get you something nice for off duty" Nemo tells him. This meant Sophia was either on a landbase or in the helicarrier. He tapped his shades and wired in to the channel he had for the gyms there and Sophia's office.

"You...can...say that." Sophia responded as she walked across the hangar bay, holding a bus on her back and shoulders as she sweated. The goal of this particular workout was to get from one side to the other whilst carrying the seven ton bus. She was halfway there when she got Nemo's message. "So....what can I do you for?"
Nemo, getting the visual footage, awas at a loss for words. Sophia was quite possibly the biggest woman he'd ever met

even though he's known her for quite a bit, still seeing her exercise was still something that shocked him. "Well,, uh, adrenaline, I was just talking to Apex and we've discovered that her younger sister has been adopted by Aurelius, and I wanted to know what you knew about Superiors and adrenaline, or just the correlation between powers and adrenaline usage in general"

IC: Sophia thought about this. "Well...typically speaking, adrenaline...adrenaline is usually...the catalyst for super...powers, with them activating for the first time in-in fight or flight situations." Sophia explained. "Super Strength and Telekinesis are good examples of this, thus explaining...why initial usage of powers tend-tend to be amazingly powerful. Now, there's also the fact that with adrenaline based superpowers, there can be a few problems, since with the more adrenaline you release into your body, the less clear you head may work. One with such a power could likely pre-emptively attack somebody innocent, merely out of paranoia. I'm still...researching, Superiors, but it's possible that...a full transformation, aside from the incredibly painful transformation, could start pumping incredible amounts of adrenaline through your body, causing you to become incredibly violent and rage fueled. Then there is the feeling of power from all your new limbs and just being that damn big and muscular. It's possible an animal mindset may also start growing on you. From our reports, Apex did act like a pack leader."  
"Yeah I figured the nickname Apex was more than just a cool sounding one. Thanks Sophia, informative as always. I think this might help us figure out some more information on SUperiors. Now uh, how should I approach this situation with Aurelius? He's adopted Apex's sister, and knowing him this was not coincidental, not at all" Nemo said staying WAY on the edge of Sophia's training ground. He idd NOT want to get nailed by debris

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Agent Catalysts: evidenced is against the kid on that although  the LAPD   never bother to do a   background  check on him, because the only way he could have commit the crimes and not commit and be two different people is if he had  Dissociative identity disorder a thorough background check would have shown that.

"Johnny, for the love of god, prove me wrong for once and show you can think outside of the goddamn box. What if they hid that shit off the record? We have Project S people at LION and you KNOW that shit was hidden off the record! You're incorrigible Johnny, I swear. Do you really wanna let this kid rot when you're not doing your job right?
Agent Catalysts: my job as a lawyer is to prove   rather a person is guilty or not by using the evidence giving to me   the Los Angeles police department, so i have to use what ever  and I can't really snoop around their  department and ask officers question  I'm not a detective but I know who Mitch Timmerson Johnson.

he's just a 15 year old kid but he and this group of friends of his have their own detective agency, the meta junior detective agency in Las Vegas .  they were busying solving another case well I was in court with that kid. well see ya I'm going to have a chat with Sophia.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Agent Catalysts: my job as a lawyer is to prove   rather a person is guilty or not by using the evidence giving to me   the Los Angeles police department, so i have to use what ever  and I can't really snoop around their  department and ask officers question  I'm not a detective but I know who Mitch Timmerson Johnson.

he's just a 15 year old kid but he and this group of friends of his have their own detective agency, the meta junior detective agency in Las Vegas .  they were busying solving another case well I was in court with that kid. well see ya I'm going to have a chat with Sophia.
Stills leaves, angry. He was definitely gonna have a word with some people bout Johnny

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah I figured the nickname Apex was more than just a cool sounding one. Thanks Sophia, informative as always. I think this might help us figure out some more information on SUperiors. Now uh, how should I approach this situation with Aurelius? He's adopted Apex's sister, and knowing him this was not coincidental, not at all" Nemo said staying WAY on the edge of Sophia's training ground. He idd NOT want to get nailed by debris

"Whelp, if he adopted her legally, then there's not much we can do. Just keep an eye on him and make sure he's treating her right for now." Sophia said as she finally made it to the other side and slowly set the truck and backed up and let down the rest and finally put down the bottom half of the bus. She sat down and rested against it. "Ahhhh, that was a good one."

more_horiz

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Whelp, if he adopted her legally, then there's not much we can do. Just keep an eye on him and make sure he's treating her right for now." Sophia said as she finally made it to the other side and slowly set the truck and backed up and let down the rest and finally put down the bottom half of the bus. She sat down and rested against it. "Ahhhh, that was a good one."

OT: can I join in this

Johnny shows up and smokes a cigar saying in firm tone.

Agent Catalysts: so how's it going Sophia , we need to talk. ( sees Mcgalister siting on the ground) hey Mcgalister what are you doing here?

Mcgalister: just relaxing, Sophia's big isn't she, but my wife's bigger. my wife Jonna is literary still the biggest woman i have seen 7'4" 500 pounds. Sophia should really meet my wife Jonna sometime.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Andn I guess I'll be the one to do that, and figure out why he chose her, of all the kids a super rich young billionaire slash criminal genius interested in genetic experimentation" he'd say

"MCAGLISTER WHY ARE YOU RELAXING WE HAVE PEOPLE MOVING 24/7 I DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE THE LEADER OF THE SUNSHINE MONKEY CREW, YOU ARE PART OF LION AND LION WORKS AS A TEAM, UNDERSTAND THAT AND FIND SOMETHING TO DO"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Andn I guess I'll be the one to do that, and figure out why he chose her, of all the kids a super rich young billionaire slash criminal genius interested in genetic experimentation" he'd say

"MCAGLISTER WHY ARE YOU RELAXING WE HAVE PEOPLE MOVING 24/7 I DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE THE LEADER OF THE SUNSHINE MONKEY CREW, YOU ARE PART OF LION AND LION WORKS AS A TEAM, UNDERSTAND THAT AND FIND SOMETHING TO DO"
Mcgalister:  right find something to do, I know I go keep tabs Bruno and his daughter Ursa.  ( contacting Bruno) hey Bruno I'm heading to THE LION DEN to  check upon you and your daughter.

Bruno ( communicator): LION just wants to keep tabs on me and my daughter Ursa right?

Mcgalister: Bruno don't be mad it's a necessary, you're  a dangerous asset we have to make sure you don't lose control.  that goes for your daughter as well, cause by associated with you she's dangerous.

Bruno: I'm not mad I know that when I lose control go feral minded in my werebear form  I become a rampaging monster! so it's kind of nice you guys are keeping tabs on me and my daughter to make sure we don't lose control.

Mcgalister  ( speaking to Sophia):  Sophia you should meet wife Jonna and can you make a workout regimen for her  I don't want to tell her this in person cause she would maul me , but she's getting fat.  Nemo's  has met her before but that was back when she was 250 pounds of muscle at the start of her super hero career way before she retired from my team when she was the Mighty Dr.Amazon.  at the height of her super hero career she was 422 lbs of rock hard muscle, but now she's the mighty couch potato.

Mcgalister goes off to  LION  Den to keep tabs on Bruno and his daughter Ursa and Agent Catalysts says in firm tone  looking at Sophia.

Agent Catalyst: Sophia the thing I want to talk to you about is about two things, first Superiors and second a psychic girl with a odd psychic power name Emilia Alexandra who's home was recently demolish by a so called freak accident.  so have you did any research on the ability called Imagination manifestiton? okay here's the thing  so called freak accident  that  cause the destruction of the Alexandra household was a freak accident it was caused by Emilia, more importantly cause by something she let lose from her mind out of fear.

tabs on the mother reports that her daughter Emilia had seen something really scary and it frighten her so much that   she temporarily unleash something that end up destroying her parents home.  there was psionic residue found over the house, but most of it in Emilia's  bed room.  normal cam tech couldn't get a glimpse of the thing but there was something in that room with her when the house was destroyed.  with the help of LION  tech  I managed to  get a picture of what the thing looks like take a look.  

also since adrenaline is usually...the catalyst for super powers and I'm basically a walking catalyst.  would it be possible that a psychic aspect of fear would be more powerful or equal to psychic aspect of courage due to the fact that fear increases adrenaline?  there's also this person name Bruists Alexandra who's come here who's main ability is that he has a Super Adrenaline gland which allows him to release far more adrenaline into his body than a normal  person could withstand. but this ability of his comes at a cost if he releases too much he goes into a berserk mode.

shows picture saying in firm tone

Agent Catalyst t's name is Taurus the girl Emilia kept saying it's name in the video  that was found and she look really terrified of it.

NuCAU: LION - Page 12 Asterios

Agent Catalyst:  now on to Superiors, well I just want you to know that one of Stills adopted children  Yin who's ability is Umbrakinetic  is a Superior. saw the transformation first hand it happen when i was China back before she was adopted by Stills. the girl and her twin sister Yang  who's a Photokinetic were a part of this pagan tribe who worship some wrathful river goddess.  this tribe got the notion to sacrifice her  to their river goddess to appease their goddess.

the notion was that if they didn't sacrifice the girl that river goddess would  kill their life stock and eat their  livestock.  so to  appease this river goddess they put the girl on  alter  shape like a giant spider and the tribal chief  stab her in the heart  . I tried to get there to stop them but I was too late, I thought the girl would die right there but instead she let out this ear piercing scream sound like a banshee.  then I watch her go through her transformation she was hollering and screaming like she was in great pain .

she turn into this towering hellish beast of darkness not literary but I just describe it like that because in the transformation the skin of her body was jet black with texture that was slimy like a leech and it was nightmare fuel it was the scariest thing i have ever saw.  after her transformation  the girl just starting tearing the tribe apart  a tried to stop her but couldn't do a damn thing.  she nearly killed me and it was the closest i have ever come to being kill. she literary tore my body apart with these   serpent like tentacles she had that were attached to her shoulders ,  back  and lower torso , she also had six arms two which were hellish wolves with many eyes, a giant huge red eye in the center of her chest  , her head look like it came straight from the depths of hell , and her feet were like hellish wolf like paws with these long razor sharp claws.    

she would have killed me if it wasn't for her twin sister who starting crying cause everyone around her was getting slaughter by Yin and starting glowing before I knew it I was blind by this intense flash of light  it was so bright that i couldn't see anything before passing out.  when I woke up full regenerated  Yin was back to a human form  and her sister wasn't glowing but the village was totally destroyed and their were dead bodies everywhere include the girls parents Yin killed them with out even realize it.  however Yin and Yang have no memory of the incident, Yin doesn't know she's a Superior. they were exactly 5,0002 members in the tribe counting Yin & Yang, and exactly 5,000 members of said tribe were massacre and everything in said village was destroy by Yin only I, Yin and her twin sister Yang survived.

so my question is  how can one twin be a Superior and not both? my theory is that it was completely random.

OT  : in case you guys are wondering Mcgalister's wife Jonna was 250 lbs of muscle at the start of her super hero career, 422 lbs of muscle at the height of it and currently 500 lbs, because she gain 78 pounds of fat  and her muscles went soft from lack of physical activity due to her job.

OT 1 : Yin's transformation is a  nightmarish hellish destructive beast of darkness with glowing red eyes  inspired by Hellsing , FMAB Pride and  Top Cow's Darkness. the abilities of the transformation are  1 Umbrakinesis  is amplified,  2 access to destructive dark energy, 3 invulnerability to physical attacks, 4 physical condition  vastly enhanced,5  only effect by  by intense levels of  light. 6 still needs low levels of light to form shadows as shadows can't form in complete darkness, but shadows a vastly more powerful and can form shadows in extreme low levels of light. 7 shadows are like Pride's from FMAB.

more_horiz
In a Room with Stills Little Jargon aka Cragazai Jargon aka Dodger & the Jargon twins / sisters and, Kashaihia Gavitouious, Jonna Manastina has a confused look on her face saying in stern tone.

Jonna Manastina: okay why in the hell I'm here?

Agent Gavitouious: you're here because you have a problem Jonna.

Jonna: and what problem would that be?

Cragazai / Dodger: we're worried about you auntie Jonna!

Helida aka Fonna: yeah your not exactly in the best of shape.

Bertha aka Konna: we don't want to have to tell you this but....

Jacky aka Donna: you have become what they called...fat!

Jo aka Yonna: yeah you become a couch potato lately.

Bagare aka Ronna: so we all pitch in to come up with a idea to get you back into shape.

Big Z aka Zonna: please don't be mad us auntie we just concern about your health is all.

Jonna: that really hurts you all tell me I'm fat, but your right I have let myself go.

Agent Gavitouious: that's why our plan is to get Sophia to be your personal trainer right Stills!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sophia laughed. "Maaan you can yell with the best of them." She said and took a few steps forward and then did several backflips before jumping up into the air and landing on top of the bus, denting it's roof.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
In a Room with Stills   Little Jargon aka Cragazai  Jargon aka Dodger  & the Jargon twins / sisters and, Kashaihia Gavitouious,   Jonna Manastina  has a confused look on her face saying in stern tone.

Agent Gavitouious:  you're here because you have a problem Jonna.

Bertha aka Konna:  we don't want to have to tell you this but....

Bagare aka  Ronna: so we all pitch in to come up with a idea to get you back into shape.

Big Z aka Zonna: please don't be mad us auntie we just concern about your health is all.

Jonna: that really hurts you all tell me I'm fat, but your right I have let myself go.

Agent Gavitouious: that's why our  plan is to get Sophia to be your personal trainer right Stills!

"I actually have a busy schedule, but I can hire a few bodybuilders I know to assist you with your training." She pulled out her phone and sent a message to Big Z that detailed the training regiment.

Monday Routine
20 Ring Pull-ups
20 Ring Dips
20 Handstand Push-ups
20 Widowmaker Squats
20 Wall Walks
400 Meter Run

Bench Press/Pull-up Super Sets
-7 Sets
-8 Reps on Bench Press with increasingly heavier weight.
-15 Rep Max on Pull-ups (don't go over 15 reps in a set)

Dumbbell Flyes/Dips Super Sets
-5 Sets
-15 Reps on Flyes
-Max Reps on Dips

Tuesday Routine
20 Ring Pull-ups
20 Ring Dips
20 Handstand Push-ups
20 Widowmaker Squats
20 Wall Walks
400 Meter Run

Overhead Press- 5 Sets of 10 Reps (Keep the same weight)
Extending Heavy Curls- 5 Sets of 5 Reps (Keep the same weight)
French Curls- 5 Sets of 5 Reps (Keep the same weight)
Scott (Preacher) Curls with Bar- 5 Sets of 10 Reps (Keep the same weight)
Scott (Preacher) Curls with Dumbbells- 5 Sets of 5 Reps (Keep the same weight- one arm at a time.)

Seated Dumbbell Triceps/Triceps Press Down Super Set
-5 Sets
-5 Reps Dumbbell Triceps
-No Specification for Triceps Press Downs

Wednesday Routine
20 Ring Pull-ups
20 Ring Dips
20 Handstand Push-ups
20 Widowmaker Squats
20 Wall Walks
400 Meter Run

Sit-ups- 10 Sets of 50 Reps
Leg Raises- 5 Sets of 20 Reps
Sidebends with Bar Behind Neck- 5 Sets, No Specification on Reps

Barbell Squats
-5 Sets with increasingly heavier weight
-5 Reps on Sets 1-4 and 4 Reps on Set 5.

Calf Raises- 10 Sets of 8 Reps

Thursday Routine
20 Ring Pull-ups
20 Ring Dips
20 Handstand Push-ups
20 Widowmaker Squats
20 Wall Walks
400 Meter Run

Bench Press- 7 Sets of 5 Reps, increasingly heavier weight

Press Behind Neck/Machine Rows Super Sets
-5 Sets
-5 Reps on Press
-No Rep Specification for Machine Rows

Seated Shoulder Press with Dumbbells- No Rep or Set Specification
Dips- 5 Sets of 8 Reps (No Weight)

Friday Routine
20 Ring Pull-ups
20 Ring Dips
20 Handstand Push-ups
20 Widowmaker Squats
20 Wall Walks
400 Meter Run

Overhead Press- 3 Sets of 5 Reps
Extending Heavy Curls- 3 Sets of 5 Reps
French Curls- 3 Sets of 5 Reps
Scott (Preacher) Curls w/bar- 3 Sets of 5 Reps

Scott (Preacher) Curls w/DB/Triceps Press Downs
-3 Sets of 5 Reps
-No specification given for Triceps Press Downs

Chinning Behind the Neck- 5 Sets of 5 Reps
Close Grip Pull-downs- 5 Sets of 5 Reps

Saturday Routine
20 Ring Pull-ups
20 Ring Dips
20 Handstand Push-ups
20 Widowmaker Squats
20 Wall Walks
400 Meter Run

Sit-ups- 5 Sets of 10 Reps
Leg Raises- 5 Sets of 10 Reps
Side Bends with Bar Behind Neck- 3 Sets of 50 Reps
Squats-
-3 Sets of 3 Reps with Medium Weight
-2 Sets of 3 Reps with Heavy Weight
-3 Sets of 20 Reps with Medium-Light Weight
Front Squats- 5 Sets of 10 Reps
Seated Calf Raises- 5 Sets of 5 Reps
Sunday Sledgehammer Workout

25 Sledgehammer Swings (each side)
100 Meter Sprint w/Hammer
50 Sledgehammer Swings (each side)
50 Meter Lunge Walk w/Hammer
100 Sledgehammer Swings (each side)
250 Sledgehammer Swings (each side)
500 Sledgehammer Swings (each side)
1000 Sledgehammer Swings (each side)
100 Waist Twists w/Hammer (each side)
50 Side Bends w/Hammer (each side)
1 Mile Run w/Hammer
1 Mile Walk w/Hammer
Alternate 25 Sledgehammer Swings each side until failure.

"You want muscles? Following this regiment for a full year will turn you into solid muscle. Then you can work on lifting statues and from there, cars. I will see you again after you have completed the first year of training."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
In a Room with Stills   Little Jargon aka Cragazai  Jargon aka Dodger  & the Jargon twins / sisters and, Kashaihia Gavitouious,   Jonna Manastina  has a confused look on her face saying in stern tone.

Agent Gavitouious:  you're here because you have a problem Jonna.

Bertha aka Konna:  we don't want to have to tell you this but....

Bagare aka  Ronna: so we all pitch in to come up with a idea to get you back into shape.

Agent Gavitouious: that's why our  plan is to get Sophia to be your personal trainer right Stills!

"I actually have a busy schedule, but I can hire a few bodybuilders I know to assist you with your training." She pulled out her phone and sent a message to Big Z that detailed the training regiment.

Monday Routine
20 Ring Pull-ups
20 Ring Dips
20 Handstand Push-ups
20 Widowmaker Squats
20 Wall Walks
400 Meter Run

Bench Press/Pull-up Super Sets
-7 Sets
-8 Reps on Bench Press with increasingly heavier weight.
-15 Rep Max on Pull-ups (don't go over 15 reps in a set)

Dumbbell Flyes/Dips Super Sets
-5 Sets
-15 Reps on Flyes
-Max Reps on Dips

Tuesday Routine
20 Ring Pull-ups
20 Ring Dips
20 Handstand Push-ups
20 Widowmaker Squats
20 Wall Walks
400 Meter Run

Overhead Press- 5 Sets of 10 Reps (Keep the same weight)
Extending Heavy Curls- 5 Sets of 5 Reps (Keep the same weight)
French Curls- 5 Sets of 5 Reps (Keep the same weight)
Scott (Preacher) Curls with Bar- 5 Sets of 10 Reps (Keep the same weight)
Scott (Preacher) Curls with Dumbbells- 5 Sets of 5 Reps (Keep the same weight- one arm at a time.)

Seated Dumbbell Triceps/Triceps Press Down Super Set
-5 Sets
-5 Reps Dumbbell Triceps
-No Specification for Triceps Press Downs

Wednesday Routine
20 Ring Pull-ups
20 Ring Dips
20 Handstand Push-ups
20 Widowmaker Squats
20 Wall Walks
400 Meter Run

Sit-ups- 10 Sets of 50 Reps
Leg Raises- 5 Sets of 20 Reps
Sidebends with Bar Behind Neck- 5 Sets, No Specification on Reps

Barbell Squats
-5 Sets with increasingly heavier weight
-5 Reps on Sets 1-4 and 4 Reps on Set 5.

Calf Raises- 10 Sets of 8 Reps

Thursday Routine
20 Ring Pull-ups
20 Ring Dips
20 Handstand Push-ups
20 Widowmaker Squats
20 Wall Walks
400 Meter Run

Bench Press- 7 Sets of 5 Reps, increasingly heavier weight

Press Behind Neck/Machine Rows Super Sets
-5 Sets
-5 Reps on Press
-No Rep Specification for Machine Rows

Seated Shoulder Press with Dumbbells- No Rep or Set Specification
Dips- 5 Sets of 8 Reps (No Weight)

Friday Routine
20 Ring Pull-ups
20 Ring Dips
20 Handstand Push-ups
20 Widowmaker Squats
20 Wall Walks
400 Meter Run

Overhead Press- 3 Sets of 5 Reps
Extending Heavy Curls- 3 Sets of 5 Reps
French Curls- 3 Sets of 5 Reps
Scott (Preacher) Curls w/bar- 3 Sets of 5 Reps

Scott (Preacher) Curls w/DB/Triceps Press Downs
-3 Sets of 5 Reps
-No specification given for Triceps Press Downs

Chinning Behind the Neck- 5 Sets of 5 Reps
Close Grip Pull-downs- 5 Sets of 5 Reps
Saturday Routine
20 Ring Pull-ups
20 Ring Dips
20 Handstand Push-ups
20 Widowmaker Squats
20 Wall Walks
400 Meter Run

Sit-ups- 5 Sets of 10 Reps
Leg Raises- 5 Sets of 10 Reps
Side Bends with Bar Behind Neck- 3 Sets of 50 Reps
Squats-
-3 Sets of 3 Reps with Medium Weight
-2 Sets of 3 Reps with Heavy Weight
-3 Sets of 20 Reps with Medium-Light Weight
Front Squats- 5 Sets of 10 Reps
Seated Calf Raises- 5 Sets of 5 Reps
Sunday Sledgehammer Workout

25 Sledgehammer Swings (each side)
   50 Sledgehammer Swings (each side)
   100 Sledgehammer Swings (each side)
   250 Sledgehammer Swings (each side)
   500 Sledgehammer Swings (each side)
   1000 Sledgehammer Swings (each side)
   100 Waist Twists w/Hammer (each side)
   50 Side Bends w/Hammer (each side)
   1 Mile Run w/Hammer
   1 Mile Walk w/Hammer
   Alternate 25 Sledgehammer Swings each side until failure.
"You want muscles? Following this regiment for a full year will turn you into solid muscle. Then you can work on lifting statues and from there, cars. I will see you again after you have completed the first year of training."
Jonna grabs BIG Z's phone and sends a reply back to Sophia  the message says .

Jonna Manstaina's message : well thanks but I want to inform you that I can already lift statues and cars my strength level is currently 20 tons  which is far cry from what might previous strength level was back in the day. as a half Mystic Amazon my strength and speed increase at a geometric rate.  back in the day lifting a 20 ton dump truck would be easy for me I was the Mighty Dr. Amazon the strongest woman in the world, but now I'm struggle to lift a 20 ton dump truck that's just pathetic for a person of my status!

she then hands it back to Big Z who also sends a reply but instead it's a picture of  Jonna's  musculature  skeletal system  that underneath 78 pounds of fat is  supernaturally dense muscle & bone tissue while showing a picture that her, her twins sisters and little sister Dodger have the same type of muscle density & bone density  and are actually capable of building more muscle than they already have.  then making a comment stated , base on my Aunt's genetic makeup I say it's possible for her to put on 500 pounds of muscle.

oh and better make super strong body builders for my auntie Jonna Miss Sophia.

Big Z hits reply which send the messages to Sophia. Agent Catalyst she's the message and looks at Sophia saying in firm tone.

Agent Catalyst: right if those woman muscle & bone tissue are super dense shouldn't they weigh more then they are stated to weigh?  290,  330,  310, 400, 410 and 415 wouldn't they weigh more then those numbers of pounds and more into the 800  pound range?  but I'm of course I'm not entirely sure how super dense tissue works.

more_horiz
"Most likely that last one." She said and flipped off of the bus and landed on her feet, sticking the landing. She then smiled at them. "I have a suggestion: I can provide you with a nullifer wristband. As I am sure you are aware, when a brick type meta trains their body without the usage of powers, it builds them up naturally. Thus, when they resume the full usage of their powers, they become that much stronger. By taking my suggestion, you would end up becoming much more powerful than you originally were."

more_horiz

Sophia got a call and turned to answer it. "Hello? Yeah, yeah....where...I see, is that? Yeah, okay. I'm going to get a shower and then I will report in. Hmmm? No, no, that won't be necessary. This....I can handle this on my own. Okay, yes, I will be there. You too." She hung up. "Sorry folks, something has come up and I've gotta go. Nemo will take it from here. Ciao!" She said and walked out of the hangar.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Most likely that last one." She said and flipped off of the bus and landed on her feet, sticking the landing. She then smiled at them. "I have a suggestion: I can provide you with a nullifer wristband. As I am sure you are aware, when a brick type meta trains their body without the usage of powers, it builds them up naturally. Thus, when they resume the full usage of their powers, they become that much stronger. By taking my suggestion, you would end up becoming much more powerful than you originally were."
Admin wrote:
Sophia got a call and turned to answer it. "Hello? Yeah, yeah....where...I see, is that? Yeah, okay. I'm going to get a shower and then I will report in. Hmmm? No, no, that won't be necessary. This....I can handle this on my own. Okay, yes, I will be there. You too." She hung up. "Sorry folks, something has come up and I've gotta go. Nemo will take it from here. Ciao!" She said and walked out of the hangar.
Jonna: thanks

Agent Catalyst: right before you go you still haven't told me if you did any research on  the ability called Imagination manifestiton, oh well it could wait for later.  and just remember everything i said about Stills adopted  daughter  Yin is true, she's a Superior, it's all stated in my journal. ( looks at Nemo takes out his journal) Nemo give this to Sophia when she gets back it's my journal it contains every detail about Stills Adopted daughter Yin being a Superior, the name of the tribe she and her sister used to be a part of, and all the info i have dug up on spider mythos!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Jonna: thanks

Agent Catalyst: right before you go you still haven't told me if you did any research on  the ability called Imagination manifestiton, oh well it could wait for later.  and just remember everything i said about Stills adopted  daughter  Yin is true, she's a Superior, it's all stated in my journal. ( looks at Nemo takes out his journal) Nemo give this to Sophia when she gets back it's my journal it contains every detail about Stills Adopted daughter Yin being a Superior, the name of the tribe she and her sister used to be a part of, and all the info i have dug up on spider mythos!

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
Nemo shrugs as Sophia makes her comment. "What can I say, y'learn a thing or two hanging with Song"

"I'll give it to Sophia but is there any reason why I couldn't look at it as well? Plus why are you even digging this up mr. lawyer? I heard your argument with Stills, tut tut bbroooooo"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nemo shrugs as Sophia makes her comment. "What can I say, y'learn a thing or two hanging with Song"

"I'll give it to Sophia but is there any reason why I couldn't look at it as well? Plus why are you even digging this up mr. lawyer? I heard your argument with Stills, tut tut bbroooooo"

Agent Catalyst: you can look at it, and I'm looking up myths involving spiders! when i was in China I felt like there was this sinister mysterious force that was watching my every move. since then I have done tons of research on spider mythos. I went to China to find out the disappearances that were happen there, people were mysterious disappearing and i want to know why. so i'm not digging this up because of the Superior thing, I'm digging it up because whatever mysterious force i felt in china is still out there!

Jonna: ( looking at Nemo) okay so where is this nullifer wristband, Sophia talk about?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Agent Catalyst: you can look at it, and  I'm looking up myths involving spiders! when i was in China I felt like there was this sinister mysterious force that was watching my every move.  since then I have done tons of research on spider mythos. I went to China to find out  the disappearances that were happen there, people were mysterious disappearing and i want to know why.  so i'm not digging this up because of the Superior thing, I'm digging it up because whatever mysterious force i felt in china is still out there!

Jonna: ( looking at Nemo) okay so where is this  nullifer wristband, Sophia talk about?

"No one even mentioned that but okay, whatever you say Johnny. Anyways, give me a second Jonna" he'd say, his hand disappearing, then reappearing with the wrist band. "This is what Sophia said you should use, so why don't you try it? and I"ll keep this information Johnny but you're stil a shitty lawyer man, stick with fieldwork"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Agent Catalyst: you can look at it, and  I'm looking up myths involving spiders! when i was in China I felt like there was this sinister mysterious force that was watching my every move.  since then I have done tons of research on spider mythos. I went to China to find out  the disappearances that were happen there, people were mysterious disappearing and i want to know why.  so i'm not digging this up because of the Superior thing, I'm digging it up because whatever mysterious force i felt in china is still out there!

Jonna: ( looking at Nemo) okay so where is this  nullifer wristband, Sophia talk about?

"No one even mentioned that but okay, whatever you say Johnny. Anyways, give me a second Jonna" he'd say, his hand disappearing, then reappearing with the wrist band. "This is what Sophia said you should use, so why don't you try it? and I"ll keep this information Johnny but you're stil a shitty lawyer man, stick with fieldwork"

Jonna tries it on and agent Catalyst says in stern tone

Agent Catalyst: just take a look at the journal in it a wrote down at lest a dozen people were reported missing in china, reports of people going into a eerie cave and never coming out. I check that supposed cave didn't find squat expect for various spider symbols which I draw in my journal. even mention that they might be connection between the spider symbols and the tribe Yin & yang used to belong to Bazorak tribe, and even connect to my wife's murder. on the night of my wife's Jessica murder I spider symbol craved into her back it was of a woman with the lower body of black window spider.

my wife had went to China several years back, and never return. so when i herd about the disappearances occurring in China, I took that as opportunity to find out what had happen to her , I managed to find her dead in a eerie cave look like she was drain of all her fluids, I took DNA samples to find who had this to my wife. I had Mitch used LVPD's highly advance crime lab tech, but nothing, I wasn't able to find who had kill my wife Jessica.

I even had Mitch used his power to determine who kill Jessica, but still nothing. okay now hold for a second why I contact Mitch for something) hey Mitch it's me Johnny I need to do me a favor?

Mitch ( American youth meta detective Agency) : so what do you want Johnny?

Agent Catalyst: Mitch can you can your gang hack into Las angels police department computer files and look up info on Benny Morrison for me?

Mitch: sure thing we get on it right away Johnny. gang let's roll we heading to the Las angels Police department to hack some files!

Agent Catalyst ( hangs up his phone) there it's done I have just contacting Mitch and his gang they are now on their way to Las Angels Police Department to look up files on Benny Morrison, so i can used them in a retrial.

Agent Catalyst then opens his Journal and shows Agent Nemo info he has on the Bazorak Tribe, Yin being a Superior, however most of the journal is filled with drawings of spider symbols and information on spider mythos, mostly information contain to a certain three mythical spider figures in mythology Arachne, the Spider Demoness and the Spider Witch, with a note beside them state the similarities between the three and that they might be the same person.

it seems that Johnny was going to contact Mitch early to help him with the Danny case, but it seems he was too occupying with trying to find the culprit who murder his wife that he got sidetrack.

more_horiz
"I said i'll get to it Johnny, but it still doesn't changed the fact you almost wronged the kid for your own personal quest man. It won't sit right with me for a while, but you'll slide this time

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I said i'll get to it Johnny, but it still doesn't changed the fact you almost wronged the kid for your own personal quest man. It won't sit right with me for a while, but you'll slide this time

Agent Catalyst: keep my journal I'm going to get to work on Benny's retrial, Mitch we contact us and give us the info we need. oh yeah and I almost forgot ask Sophia when she comes back if she did any research on the ability called Imagination manifestiton i have a feeling that Emilia Alexandra isn't only psychic out there with that ability!

Agent Catalyst quickly leaves and Jonna steps forward suddenly feels a great weight on her chest saying in stern tone

Jonna: wow I really didn't know i was this out of shape, and what is this chill I'm feeling all over my body?

Agent Gravtious: that would be cold air Jonna.

Jonna: cold air here I never felt it before.

Agent Gravitous: that's because of your resistance to cold , now that your powers are nullify you can feel the cold air in the room.

also in Johnny's Journal is a note that he had used his power to alter Yin's body's chemicals to keep the beast inside her at bay and that he isn't sure how long it's going to last.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply