ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: LION

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Legato
Admin
6 posters

descriptionNuCAU: LION - Page 13 EmptyRe: NuCAU: LION

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"I said i'll get to it Johnny, but it still doesn't changed the fact you almost wronged the kid for your own personal quest man. It won't sit right with me for a while, but you'll slide this time
Agent Catalyst: keep my journal I'm going to get to work on Benny's retrial, Mitch we contact us and give us the info we need.   oh yeah and I almost forgot ask Sophia when she comes back if she did any research on the ability called Imagination manifestiton i have a feeling that Emilia Alexandra  isn't only psychic out there with that ability!

Agent Catalyst quickly leaves  and Jonna steps forward suddenly feels a great weight on her chest saying in stern tone

Jonna:  wow I really didn't know i was this out of shape, and what is this chill I'm feeling all over my body?

Agent Gravtious: that would be cold air Jonna.

Jonna: cold air here I never felt it before.

Agent Gravitous: that's because of your resistance to cold  , now that your powers are nullify you can feel the cold air in the room.  

also in Johnny's Journal is a note that he had used his power to alter Yin's body's chemicals to keep the beast inside her at bay and that he isn't sure how long it's going to last.

"I got it Johnny damn, when I say I got it I got it leave it at that okay? Christ" Nemo says, reading all the details

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"I said i'll get to it Johnny, but it still doesn't changed the fact you almost wronged the kid for your own personal quest man. It won't sit right with me for a while, but you'll slide this time
Agent Catalyst: keep my journal I'm going to get to work on Benny's retrial, Mitch we contact us and give us the info we need.   oh yeah and I almost forgot ask Sophia when she comes back if she did any research on the ability called Imagination manifestiton i have a feeling that Emilia Alexandra  isn't only psychic out there with that ability!

Agent Catalyst quickly leaves  and Jonna steps forward suddenly feels a great weight on her chest saying in stern tone

Jonna:  wow I really didn't know i was this out of shape, and what is this chill I'm feeling all over my body?

Agent Gravitous: that's because of your resistance to cold  , now that your powers are nullify you can feel the cold air in the room.  

also in Johnny's Journal is a note that he had used his power to alter Yin's body's chemicals to keep the beast inside her at bay and that he isn't sure how long it's going to last.

"I got it Johnny damn, when I say I got it I got it leave it at that okay? Christ" Nemo says, reading all the details

only to find that he's talking to the wind as agent Catalyst had already left when he said that. Jonna looks at BIG Z's phone saying in firm tone.

Jonna: okay let's see today is Monday right that means i should do 20 Ring Pull-ups , 20 Ring Dips
20 Handstand Push-ups , 20 Widowmaker Squats , 20 Wall Walks ,400 Meter Run , Bench Press/Pull-up Super Sets 7 Sets 8 Reps on Bench Press with increasingly heavier weight , 15 Rep Max on Pull-ups , Dumbbell Flyes/Dips Super Sets 5 Sets 15 Reps on Flyes Max Reps on Dips.

Big Z then hears a ring on her phone and grabs it from Jonna and answers it saying in firm tone.

Big Z ( tweet): what is it oh yes , yes Mr. Pickett I'll be right there. oh sorry I can't stay but I'm need in Exodus City my boss what's me something urgent has come up.

Jo: what is it sis.

Big Z : ah it's top secret can't talk about, but any way i have to go so bye.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

only to find that he's talking to the wind as agent Catalyst had already  left when he said that.  Jonna looks at   BIG Z's phone saying in firm tone.

Jonna: okay let's see today is  Monday right that means i should do 20 Ring Pull-ups , 20 Ring Dips
20 Handstand Push-ups , 20 Widowmaker Squats , 20 Wall Walks ,400 Meter Run , Bench Press/Pull-up Super Sets 7 Sets 8 Reps on Bench Press with increasingly heavier weight , 15 Rep Max on Pull-ups , Dumbbell Flyes/Dips Super Sets  5 Sets 15 Reps on Flyes  Max Reps on Dips.

Big Z then hears a ring on her phone and grabs it from Jonna and answers it saying in firm tone.

Big Z ( tweet): what is it oh yes , yes Mr. Pickett I'll be right there. oh sorry I can't stay  but I'm need in Exodus City my boss what's me something urgent has come up.

Jo: what is it sis.

Big Z : ah it's top secret can't talk about, but any way i have to go so bye.

Big Z then leaves and Agent Gravitous says in pessimistic tone .

Agent Gravitous: I don't like this she's hiding something, why be so secret about her job she's just a bodyguard!

Jonna: Kasiahia stop being maybe my niece just doesn't want to talk about her job.

Agent Gravitous: or maybe she doesn't want to talk because she doesn't want any one finding out who she works for.

Helida, Bertha , Jo, Jacky , and Bagare : hey lay off our sister, what will you!

Dodger: Lady Gravitous why are you so suspicious of Zonna?

Agent Gravitous: for the fact that she has never told anyone who this supposed famous person she bodyguards is. what damn person could be so damn important that he or her has to be surround in secrecy!

more_horiz
"I don't think you should, since you've got trust issues of your own that you're in counseling for Agent Gravitous. You should get those checked before you decide to go unraveling other people's business partnerships, unless you have evidence that her benefactor is someone nefarious" Nemo would say, reading Catalyst's journal

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I don't think you should, since you've got trust issues of your own that you're in counseling for Agent Gravitous. You should get those checked before you decide to go unraveling other people's business partnerships, unless you have evidence that her benefactor is someone nefarious" Nemo would say, reading Catalyst's journal

Agent Gravitous: I'm going to do some sword practice now!

Agent Gravitous leaves and Tony shows up saying in laid back tone.

Tony: Nemo I have great news there's a old man and woman in Exodus City who want to join LION. they recently just appear in Exodus City and their wear this clothing they look like their from the medieval ages. the man has this really cool staff & shield on him, and the woman well she's huge, at first when saw a picture of her I thought she was obese but that's just not the case and you should see this for yourself.

shows a picture of Fifi Frederick & Tasyozoukai Kuma and Jonna says in firm tone.

Jonna: that woman looks she's super obese!

Dodger: yeah she looks fat.

Helida, Bertha , Jo, Jacky , and Bagare: we agree!

Tony: yeah that's what i thought to, but I saw the second picture of her take a look.

shows a seconding picture of Tasyozoukai Kuma wearing what appears to be blacksmith clothing and Jonna looks at the picture in shock saying in shock tone.

Jonna: that woman she isn't fat at all, she's just really muscular , but how is that even possible for such a woman of her height to have that much muscle? she looks like she's about 5'4" so it just boggles my mind how she can be so muscular.

Dodger: dear lord that woman is wider then she is tall, she's built like a tank.

Helida: that woman seems to be the very definition of short & stocky!

Bertha , Jo, Jacky , and Bagare: we agree for her height that is one huge woman!

OT Tasyozoukai Kuma is 5'4" and 400 pounds of muscle ( that's a lot of weight for some one of that height).

more_horiz
"You mind if I go recruit them Tony?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Agent Matthew: sure go ahead Nemo, hey Jo this lady is the same weight you are 400 pounds.

Jo: yeah but she's also 37 inches shorter than I am that makes her total body mass way higher than mine. actually for her height that woman's total body mass would be absurdly high.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Agent Matthew: sure go ahead Nemo, hey Jo this lady is the same weight you are 400 pounds.

Jo: yeah but she's also 37 inches shorter than I am that makes her total body mass way higher than mine. actually for her height that woman's  total body mass would be absurdly high.

Nemo skips out of the conversation and heads to Exodus, having taken the notes of the picture and knocking on the couple's door

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jo: yeah but she's also 37 inches shorter than I am that makes her total body mass way higher than mine. actually for her height that woman's  total body mass would be absurdly high.

Nemo skips out of the conversation and heads to Exodus, having taken the notes of the picture and knocking on the couple's door

OT: note currently Tasyozoukai and Frederick  are with Stronghold in the Stronghold thread. Stronghold has agree to help them Rescue OBO's 4 year old daughter Jojo from Lorena Katz aka Nano the Machine Queen.

more_horiz
Well you could've posted that their house was empty

Crossover time?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Well you could've posted that their house was empty

Crossover time?

yes crossover time.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Sophia got a call and turned to answer it. "Hello? Yeah, yeah....where...I see, is that? Yeah, okay. I'm going to get a shower and then I will report in. Hmmm? No, no, that won't be necessary. This....I can handle this on my own. Okay, yes, I will be there. You too." She hung up. "Sorry folks, something has come up and I've gotta go. Nemo will take it from here. Ciao!" She said and walked out of the hangar.

Sophia walked across LION on her fingers until she got to the office and found General McGivern waiting for her. She pushed off a finger and flipped onto her feet. "Gotta say boss, for you to come here personally, this must be big. So what can I help you with?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Sophia got a call and turned to answer it. "Hello? Yeah, yeah....where...I see, is that? Yeah, okay. I'm going to get a shower and then I will report in. Hmmm? No, no, that won't be necessary. This....I can handle this on my own. Okay, yes, I will be there. You too." She hung up. "Sorry folks, something has come up and I've gotta go. Nemo will take it from here. Ciao!" She said and walked out of the hangar.
Sophia walked across LION on her fingers until she got to the office and found General McGivern waiting for her. She pushed off a finger and flipped onto her feet. "Gotta say boss, for you to come here personally, this must be big. So what can I help you with?"
NuCAU: LION - Page 13 Olivia_Mira_Armstrong_01

"It's up there" General McGivern said"The prime minister of South Valia is conducting a peace conference with North Valia and there was a previous assassination attempt on his life but one of our agents put a stop to it."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"It's up there" General McGivern said"The prime minister of South Valia is conducting a peace conference with North Valia and there was a previous assassination attempt on his life but one of our agents put a stop to it."

"Valia eh? Yeah, this is big. So you want me to protect him until the peace conference is over and take out any would be assassins. I can handle that. So who is the agent that I'll be working with?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Valia eh? Yeah, this is big. So you want me to protect him until the peace conference is over and take out any would be assassins. I can handle that. So who is the agent that I'll be working with?"
"You'll be working with Agent Specter, he's fitting for this kind of mission" General McGivern said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"You'll be working with Agent Specter, he's fitting for this kind of mission" General McGivern said

"Specter? That's great, I haven't worked with him in awhile."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

" Be discrete, we don't want the public to know about this" General McGiven said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

" Be discrete, we don't want the public to know about this" General McGiven said

"Understood ma'am. We'll keep this quiet."

more_horiz
Tony: hey Kasiahia when is your brother Bruists get here with his apprentice Danielle?

Kasiahia: here should be here any moment now.

Tony: man I herd that  your brother once shoved under guys  head up another guys butt is that true? I had a lot of outrage stories about your brother I bet none of them are true. yeah I bet here's not as tough as they say here is, i bet he's just all talk

Kasiahia( sees Bruists and Danielle  arrived) : why don't you ask him Tony he's right behind you!

Tony  looks behind him and says in firm tone.

Tony: oh hi there you must be Bruists right?

Bruists: yes and you must be Tony the person who's trying to get him my sister.  let me give you some advice she's not into you so give it up already.  oh and those stories you were talking about they're all true every single one of them.   ( looking at Stills) and you must be Stills, this is Danielle my apprentice .

Agent Mcgalister: oh hi there Bruists what's up?

Bruists: nothing much Mcgalister, so how's Jonna doing?

Agent Mcgalister: she's doing just find, we got her on this exercise program now.

Bruists: I see and  you're working for these guys now?

Agent Mcgalister: yep along with wolfman,  Bruno , your sister Kasiahia and Tony who you just met.

Tony ( looking at Mcgalister) wait so all this time you, Bruno, and wolfman knew Bruists but I didn't how is that even possible?

Agent Mcgalister: well   when ever we went to go see him Kasiahia told us to not to being you along sorry. that and you weren't at my daughter Immeslisa wedding so  you didn't get to see him.

Tony: man I should have been at your daughter's  wedding that year  Mcgalister, but i was busy with a magic act in Vegas.

Mcgalister ( looking at Stills) Stills I have gone through trying to find info on the two people Nemo went off to recruit. and there's nothing on them no passports, social security, date of birth in any countries government date base. what I'm saying is these people Nemo went out to recruit aren't from any country we know! so I took the liberty of conduct surveillance on the ocean and found this.

it's a thick fog but if i zoom in close like show you can see what appears to be a glimpse of a large island about twice the size of Australia hidden in the thick fog. and the map indicates that it's right smack dab in the middle of the Pacific ocean!

Wolfman: let me get this straight Mcgalister so what your saying is that those a eight continent that no knows about right smack dab in the middle of the Pacific ocean?

Mcgalister: yeah it appears that way and the drone i'm using to conduct the surveillance on is pick up multiple lifeforms on the island which includes humans, and mutant life forms. my guess is this is were the two people Nemo went to recruit came from.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Tony: hey Kasiahia when is your brother Bruists get here with his apprentice Danielle?

Kasiahia: here should be here any moment now.

Tony: man I herd that  your brother once shoved under guys  head up another guys butt is that true? I had a lot of outrage stories about your brother I bet none of them are true. yeah I bet here's not as tough as they say here is, i bet he's just all talk

Kasiahia( sees Bruists and Danielle  arrived) : why don't you ask him Tony he's right behind you!

Tony  looks behind him and says in firm tone.

Tony: oh hi there you must be Bruists right?

Bruists: yes and you must be Tony the person who's trying to get him my sister.  let me give you some advice she's not into you so give it up already.  oh and those stories you were talking about they're all true every single one of them.   ( looking at Stills) and you must be Stills, this is Danielle my apprentice .

Agent Mcgalister: oh hi there Bruists what's up?

Bruists: nothing much Mcgalister, so how's Jonna doing?

Agent Mcgalister: she's doing just find, we got her on this exercise program now.

Bruists: I see and  you're working for these guys now?

Agent Mcgalister: yep along with wolfman,  Bruno , your sister Kasiahia and Tony who you just met.

Tony ( looking at Mcgalister) wait so all this time you, Bruno, and wolfman knew Bruists but I didn't how is that even possible?

Agent Mcgalister: well   when ever we went to go see him Kasiahia told us to not to being you along sorry. that and you weren't at my daughter Immeslisa wedding so  you didn't get to see him.

Tony: man I should have been at your daughter's  wedding that year  Mcgalister, but i was busy with a magic act in Vegas.

Mcgalister ( looking at Stills) Stills I have gone through  trying to find info on the two people Nemo went off to recruit. and there's nothing on them no passports, social security, date of birth in any countries government date base.  what I'm saying is these people Nemo went out to recruit aren't from any country we know! so I took the liberty of conduct surveillance on the ocean and found this.

it's a thick fog but if i zoom in close like show you can see what appears to be a glimpse of a large island about twice the size of Australia  hidden in the thick fog.  and the map indicates that it's right smack dab in the middle of the Pacific  ocean!  

Wolfman:  let me get this straight Mcgalister so what your saying is that those a eight continent that no knows about right smack dab in the middle of the Pacific ocean?

Mcgalister: yeah it appears that way and  the drone i'm using to conduct the surveillance on is pick up multiple lifeforms on the island which includes human, and mutated life forms.  my guess is this is were the two people Nemo went to recruit came from.

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
Nemo greets the two

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nemo greets the two

shouldn't you be doing this in the Stronghold and OBO thread ? I just reply there

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t356p150-stronghold-and-obo#24233

more_horiz
Suddenly Stills, Mcgalister, Wolfman , and Kasiahia would see a muscular woman in a royal clothing with a crown on her head appear behind them as Wolfman says in firm tone.

Wolfman: Sophia I thought you left, and why did you change your clothing that quick?

Tony: news flash guys that isn't Sophia  for one  she's a foot taller then Sophia, has different hair and eye color and different facial features. but they do look similar at first glance but there are people out there who  who bear a closely resemble  others.

Kasiahia: then who is this strange woman then Tony?

Tony: oh this is   Ivory Wilson I met her in Stridayxa  City , thought she was Sophia but did realize she wasn't.  I told her  about this place and she deiced to come here.

Ivory Vires  :  I didn't tell you the truth back in Stridayxa City, my actual Name is Ivory Vires  I am the queen of a Kingdom called Luxteravial  it lays on island called Rhazorn. it's Neighboring Kingdoms are Dracoiania  and Noviella. I came here to the country you called Sweden  with my daughter Ayana  so we could see what it was like in that country and what it's like to life like a commoner.

I also went to the country cause i herd of these beings called Mystical Amazons, thought I could find one of them to take my place as Queen in Luxteravial  .  then I herd about this woman name Sophia Cynaburg who look somewhat like me.  so I came here to seek her out, cause I want to ask her if she would  accept a offer to pretend to be me and take my place as Queen in Luxteravial just for a short while.

oh and I see on your thing there you all have my cousin Tasyozoukai   Kuma down as one of your new recruits along with the commander of the Noviella Military Fifi Frederick.

NuCAU: LION - Page 13 Tetsuko_as___princess_kida___by_dcmatthews-d4mm8h8

Tony: yeah I also might this woman's  teenage daughter here's series of photos of what her daughter looks like

photos of  Ayana Vires  

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/148/2/c/ordinary_things_by_pokkuti-d3hel1b.jpg

Wolfman: miss I hate to inform you but Sophia is currently on a mission  so she is unavailable right now.  even if she was she still wouldn't be able to accept your request.  however we can do the next best thing by making you a robotic duplicate who can be in charge of your kingdom while your away.

OT: Ivory Vires is 7'2" 452 lbs of muscle

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz

Agent Mcgalister ( looking at the photo of Ayana Vires)  wow  to have a body like that your daughter must have some kind of crazy work out.

Queen Vires:  I see well that's unfortunate. as for  my daughter  Ayana she  uses a training program that was  pass down through the Vires bloodline. it was a program create by my ancestor Bella Vires the first queen of  Luxteravial. I could tell you all the story of how she became queen if you want to hear it that is.

Agent Wolfman ( looking at Stills): hey Stills are you up for a little storytelling?

Agent Matthews: hey guys you know since Ivory closely resembles Sophia I'm thinking maybe we can pull a little prank just for fun.

agent Gravitious : do you think a prank like that would work Tony? any LION agent who knows Sophia could tell Ivory's not her just by looking at her nose it's a dead ringer.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Agent Mcgalister ( looking at the photo of Ayana Vires)  wow  to have a body like that your daughter must have some kind of crazy work out.

Queen Vires:  I see well that's unfortunate. as for  my daughter  Ayana she  uses a training program that was  pass down through the Vires bloodline. it was a program create by my ancestor Bella Vires the first queen of  Luxteravial. I could tell you all the story of how she became queen if you want to hear it that is.

Agent Wolfman ( looking at Stills): hey Stills are you up for a little storytelling?

Agent Matthews: hey guys you know since Ivory closely resembles Sophia I'm thinking maybe we can pull a little prank just for fun.

agent Gravitious : do you think a prank like that would work Tony? any LION agent who knows Sophia could tell Ivory's not her just by looking at her nose  it's a dead ringer.  
"No i'm a goddamn agent I don't have time for storytelling BS, and wher ethe #(# do you gt off wanting to pull pranks? You people have jobs to do, get on that s@*@ now!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply