ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

X-Men Discussion/Story Arc Ideas

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionX-Men Discussion/Story Arc Ideas EmptyX-Men Discussion/Story Arc Ideas

more_horiz
Reserved for discussions and arc ideas relating to the X-Men RPG in Marvel/CAU

descriptionX-Men Discussion/Story Arc Ideas EmptyRe: X-Men Discussion/Story Arc Ideas

more_horiz
Would Mr. Sinister's group or Apocalypses Horsemen be good enemies for the X-Men?

descriptionX-Men Discussion/Story Arc Ideas EmptyRe: X-Men Discussion/Story Arc Ideas

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Would Mr. Sinister's group or Apocalypses Horsemen be good enemies for the X-Men?

Them and Hellfire Club. Apocalypse will be for a future crisis crossover Smile Well discuss more of this tomorrow

more_horiz
Also just to let you guys know. Theres no Scott/Jean/Logan love triangle like the comic has. However Logan and Cyclops do have a bit of a rivalry between the two but more in the sense of fighting siblings than anything violent

more_horiz
Mr Sinister and his Marauders/nasty boys/whatever you wanna put there would be great antagonists

Abyss
Riptide
Risque
Emplate
Mondo
Psyche
Scrambler
The UPstarts? Shinobi SHaw?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Mr Sinister and his Marauders/nasty boys/whatever you wanna put there would be great antagonists

Abyss
Riptide
Risque
Emplate
Mondo
Psyche
Scrambler

The Marauders are Independent actually. However just Sinister's group and the Marauders would make a good start. I'd also like some original character antagonist or OC antagonist groups for them also

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Abyss
Riptide
Risque
Emplate
Mondo
Psyche
Scrambler

The Marauders are Independent actually. However just Sinister's group and the Marauders would make a good start. I'd also like some original character antagonist or OC antagonist groups for them also
well i've got ideas for those too

Discord-a 'mutant' hired by Purifiers to incite riots psionically, paid by politicans to try and paint mutants in a bad light

Payback-former boxer exposed as a mutant when his ability to absorb kinetic energy resulted in the death of an opponent. Grudge with Wolverine for trying to get him out of boxing and his own inability to admit the fault he had in that

Chester Shire-former MI:13 agent turned freelance spy, usually selling his services to the highest bidder

Vibrancy-able to transmute noise into strength, heavy metal musician who serves a darker master

Mantis Twins-two martial artist brothers telepathically linked and sharing attributes of a preying mantis
some ideas right now but i'll build on them later

thinking of taking cutthroat out of the brotherhood, or well yeah I will cause i got enough characters in there

more_horiz
Whatever you do with Cutthroat is fine with me man. Smile Will discuss the other ideas you've posted tomorrow. And speaking of changes what do you think of the one I made involving a very important love triangle in the X-Men Universe?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Whatever you do with Cutthroat is fine with me man. Smile Will discuss the other ideas you've posted tomorrow. And speaking of changes what do you think of the one I made involving a very important love triangle in the X-Men Universe?
I'm cool with it, never was a big fan of that and while it had good moments, people tried to milk it way past the expiration date. besides those two would snipe at each other but when it ocmes down to it, you know they'd want the other to watch their back, esp considering how much more responsible and less uh loner like this wolverine seems

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
I'm cool with it, never was a big fan of that and while it had good moments, people tried to milk it way past the expiration date. besides those two would snipe at each other but when it ocmes down to it, you know they'd want the other to watch their back, esp considering how much more responsible and less uh loner like this wolverine seems

Yeah I don't mind a good love triangle as much as the next person but as you said while that had some nice moments I personally felt that it should have ended when Jean and Scott got married at least. Also there were moments when it would tend to get a little creepy. Like Wolverine renaming a school after the person he once crushed on who was still married to Cyclops. In this universe Wolverine has moved on but I can picture him, while Scott and Jean were engaged at the time, congratulate Scott but give him a warning that he better treat Jean right.

Besides Jean has her own problems with Emma Frost

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Them and Hellfire Club. Apocalypse will be for a future crisis crossover Smile Well discuss more of this tomorrow

Blob=Famine
Hulk=War.

more_horiz
The Marauders and The Hellfire Club will be the X-Men's primary antagonist atm. Any story ideas concerning them?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Marauders and The Hellfire Club will be the X-Men's primary antagonist atm. Any story ideas concerning them?

Shaw shows up at one of the bases to pick a fight with the heroes?

Also, Mince is at one of the bases, the one Rogue and co. are going to, so we could have Azazel show up and fight Nightcrawler.

more_horiz
BTW did you post the bios concerning the Galaxy Knights?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Indeed.

I think I came up with a few ideas for them before too.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Indeed.

Sweet. What are they?

more_horiz
The first part was great, a good way to kickstart the arc and while the other X-Men are handling the other Weapon Plus bases I think it would be best that the other members of the Ultimates handle the other Weapon Plus bases seperatly from the X-Men. Ultimates/X-Men Team Up in the first part was pretty good but having some of the other two members handle the bases seperatly would be best and prevent the arc from being a little cluttered

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Indeed.

Sweet. What are they?

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t9p210-cau-marvel-story-arc-ideas

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

The Marauders hunt the kids for a little sick game of hide and go seek while sabretooth and wolverine go at it

all this on his birthday (I always liked that story)

Hellfire Club tries to manipulate xavier or emma frost into joining with mysterious means or taunting her with a new band of hellions

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Marauders hunt the kids for a little sick game of hide and go seek while sabretooth and wolverine go at it

Hellfire Club tries to manipulate xavier or emma frost into joining with mysterious means or taunting her with a new band of hellions

I like the first idea Smile but I was thinking of something with a little more of a spin to it. Say instead of the kids that gets hunted it's the members of Wolverine's family. X-23, Jubilee, Shadowcat, and Rachel Summers. Three of whom consider Logan a surrogate father figure with one, more of a favorite uncle figure. They're in a life or death game of survival in which Wolverine alone has to rescue. All on Wolverine's Birthday in a For The Man Who Has Everything fashion

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

I like the first idea Smile but I was thinking of something with a little more of a spin to it. Say instead of the kids that gets hunted it's the members of Wolverine's family. X-23, Jubilee, Shadowcat, and Rachel Summers. Three of whom consider Logan a surrogate father figure with one, more of a favorite uncle figure. They're in a life or death game of survival in which Wolverine alone has to rescue. All on Wolverine's Birthday in a For The Man Who Has Everything fashion

Are they hunting X-23 or is she hunting them? Wink

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

One could say the same concerning Jubilee but don't take the Marauders lightly Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

i'd be cool with that

all in canada or madripoor somewhere

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

One could say the same concerning Jubilee but don't take the Marauders lightly Smile

Which brings question how am I doing with The Marauders? Threat wise?

more_horiz
I'd like to see more of them, as they've only shown up once, but it was a good start

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply