ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Spider-Family

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionThe Spider-Family - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Spider-Family

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
While preparing for some patrolling of her own MJ heard a tap outside of her apartment window

Smile

Elsewhere

Rhino was chasing Spider-Man around New York, unknownst to him The Rhino is about to run into a trap in 3...2...1...

WHAM

Rhino is struck across the face fist first and he lands flat on his back "Talk about dense" he looked up to see Venom before him. He looked at the terrified pedestrians"Boo"

They ran off then looked at Rhino while speaking with Spider-Man" Made sure nobody's in the crossfire. And you're welcome"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
While preparing for some patrolling of her own MJ heard a tap outside of her apartment window

Smile

Elsewhere

Rhino was chasing Spider-Man around New York, unknownst to him The Rhino is about to run into a trap in 3...2...1...

WHAM

Rhino is struck across the face fist first and he lands flat on his back "Talk about dense" he looked up to see Venom before him. He looked at the terrified pedestrians"Boo"

They ran off then looked at Rhino while speaking with Spider-Man" Made sure nobody's in the crossfire. And you're welcome"

"Thanks smiley." Spider-Man said and dropped down. "So, are you gonna be a good rhinoceros and give up?"

"Two on one, big deal." Rhino said and stood up. "I'll squash the both of ya's!"

"I was trying to be nice to him." Spider-Man said to Venom. "He just doesn't learn."

MJ turned to the window and looked out.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

Elsewhere

WHAM

"Thanks smiley." Spider-Man said and dropped down. "So, are you gonna be a good rhinoceros and give up?"

"Two on one, big deal." Rhino said and stood up. "I'll squash the both of ya's!"

"I was trying to be nice to him." Spider-Man said to Venom. "He just doesn't learn."

She looked up to see Spider-Woman(Monica) hang upside down waving at her" Hello Red"
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t207-the-ultimates-counter-ops

Venom smiled "Give us your best shot dumbo"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

Elsewhere

WHAM

She looked up to see Spider-Woman(Monica) hang upside down waving at her" Hello Red"

"MONICA!" MJ hugged her as she climbed inside. "Welcome back, how have you been?"

Rhino lowered his head and charged both of them, his feet cracking the sidewalk and shaking the street around them as he rushed Venom, gritting his teeth in anger. Spider-Man flipped backwards and sprayed webbing around Rhino's left leg, causing him to trip.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

Elsewhere

WHAM

"MONICA!" MJ hugged her as she climbed inside. "Welcome back, how have you been?"

Rhino lowered his head and charged both of them, his feet cracking the sidewalk and shaking the street around them as he rushed Venom, gritting his teeth in anger. Spider-Man flipped backwards and sprayed webbing around Rhino's left leg, causing him to trip.

"Given how sluggish your reflexes have been, really should consider a name change. Move more like a turtle than a Rhino" Venom said then he avoided a punch by Rhino then webbed his fist and pulling it behind his back, he did the same with another and has webbed up both his hands behind his back

Monica hugged her back as she climbed inside" Just fine. Wanted to check up on you. Heard about what happen with Scorpion. The guy can be a real chatterbox"

more_horiz
OT: Check out Ultra Girl thread....

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

Elsewhere

WHAM

"Given how sluggish your reflexes have been, really should consider a name change. Move more like a turtle than a Rhino" Venom said then he avoided a punch by Rhino then webbed his fist and pulling it behind his back, he did the same with another and has webbed up both his hands behind his back

Monica hugged her back as she climbed inside" Just fine. Wanted to check up on you. Heard about what happen with Scorpion. The guy can be a real chatterbox"

"You guys are dicks, seriously." Rhino grumbled as he tried to get free.
"Look on the bright side Rhino, you didn't get beat up this time." Spidey said as he and Venom layered on the webbing, though still leaving his head free. "Thanks for the help Venom."

"Oh man, that's not even the half of it." MJ said as she sat down.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

Elsewhere

WHAM

"Look on the bright side Rhino, you didn't get beat up this time." Spidey said as he and Venom layered on the webbing, though still leaving his head free. "Thanks for the help Venom."

"That and we didn't devour you" Venom said then looked at Spider-Man"No problem"

"I'm always here incase you need someone to help improve your fighting skills. Then the next time he will think twice about messing with you" Monica said as she sat with MJ

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

Elsewhere

WHAM

"That and we didn't devour you" Venom said then looked at Spider-Man"No problem"

"I'm always here incase you need someone to help improve your fighting skills. Then the next time he will think twice about messing with you" Monica said as she sat with MJ

Deadpool appeared on the streets of New York"Hmm. A little quiet than usual" he said noticing the lack of pedestrians. He sees Spider-Man and Venom with a restrained Rhino.

"Smile and no eye contact" Deadpool said when seeing Venom then waves to Rhino" If it isn't my old pal!!! How's it going? I see you're super sized now. And got a new horn"

The Spider-Family - Page 2 Minirh10

Hahahaha!

Good times. Good times.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

Elsewhere

WHAM

Deadpool appeared on the streets of New York"Hmm. A little quiet than usual" he said noticing the lack of pedestrians. He sees Spider-Man and Venom with a restrained Rhino.

"Smile and no eye contact" Deadpool said when seeing Venom then waves to Rhino" If it isn't my old pal!!! How's it going? I see you're super sized now. And got a new horn"

Hahahaha!

Good times. Good times.

"I've been training at SHIELD actually, but I wouldn't mind the help. The more the merrier."

"Could one of you please untie me so I can impale him?"

"Now now Rhino, we all know that will just make him talk more." Spider-Man pointed and waved Wade over.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

Elsewhere

WHAM

Hahahaha!

Good times. Good times.

"I've been training at SHIELD actually, but I wouldn't mind the help. The more the merrier."

"Now now Rhino, we all know that will just make him talk more." Spider-Man pointed and waved Wade over.

"What are you doing here any way?" Venom asked Deadpool

"Wolverine style cameo. Minus the go telling the both of you to go screw yourselves" Deadpool said

I'm not touching that last part with a ten foot pole. Next scene

"Good. If you're not busy we can begin first thing tomorrow" Monica said" After Johnny announces his Fantastic Four members"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

Elsewhere

WHAM

Hahahaha!

Good times. Good times.

"Wolverine style cameo. Minus the go telling the both of you to go screw yourselves" Deadpool said

"Good. If you're not busy we can begin first thing tomorrow" Monica said" After Johnny announces his Fantastic Four members"

"Pleasant and thank you Wade." Spider-Man said.

"I'm free tomorrow. Can't wait for the new members."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

Elsewhere

WHAM

Hahahaha!

Good times. Good times.

Venom takes Rhino" We are taking him to SHIELD" he shot out his web then swings off

"Does make me wonder" Deadpool sees Venom off then asked Spider-Man" Aren't you a little concerned that this team up with a guy capable of eating brains would just inspire more bad press from Jameson?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

Elsewhere

WHAM

Hahahaha!

Good times. Good times.

Venom takes Rhino" We are taking him to SHIELD" he shot out his web then swings off

"Does make me wonder" Deadpool sees Venom off then asked Spider-Man" Aren't you a little concerned that this team up with a guy capable of eating brains would just inspire more bad press from Jameson?"

"Venom's changed. We've found that we can substitute chocolate for the brains. He's a hero just like the rest of us. Jameson wants to try and spread his libel, fine, let him. So long as the people of the New York can sleep safe at night, that's reward enough for me."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

Elsewhere

WHAM

Hahahaha!

Good times. Good times.

"Venom's changed. We've found that we can substitute chocolate for the brains. He's a hero just like the rest of us. Jameson wants to try and spread his libel, fine, let him. So long as the people of the New York can sleep safe at night, that's reward enough for me."

While this was going on. This is Deadpool's POV

Nothing wrong with your set folks. Usually when a hero makes a big speech Wade zones out. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program

Deadpool blinked

Say that was a great speech

"That was a great speech. BTW since you're here I was wondering if you can help me out with something" Deadpool asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

Elsewhere

WHAM

Hahahaha!

Good times. Good times.

While this was going on. This is Deadpool's POV

Nothing wrong with your set folks. Usually when a hero makes a big speech Wade zones out. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program

Deadpool blinked

Say that was a great speech

"That was a great speech. BTW since you're here I was wondering if you can help me out with something" Deadpool asked

"Sure, what's up?"

more_horiz
"Well tomorrow I'm having a movie night with Darcy and she's....Whats the PC way to describe....A nerd, a hot one though. Still I figure since you're also a nerd I was wondering what kind of movie do people like you and Darcy like?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Well tomorrow I'm having a movie night with Darcy and she's....Whats the PC way to describe....A nerd, a hot one though. Still I figure since you're also a nerd I was wondering what kind of movie do people like you and Darcy like?"

Spidey resisted the urge to smack him one and thought about it. "Hmmmm, lot's of movies...are there any good Sci-Fi Movies out?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Spidey resisted the urge to smack him one and thought about it. "Hmmmm, lot's of movies...are there any good Sci-Fi Movies out?"

"There is that Pacific Rim movie." Deadpool responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Perfect!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Perfect!"

"Sweet! Well gotta go. Catch you later"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Perfect!"

"Sweet! Well gotta go. Catch you later"

"Laters! Have fun!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply