ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Prime: The Chase Twins

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionCAU Prime: The Chase Twins - Page 3 EmptyRe: CAU Prime: The Chase Twins

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
'alright alright alright, enough with the small talk. I keep it simple and call her Astrogirl, much easier. worthington you're going to meet a new recruit, but I think you'll recognize him" Stills says, handing him a badge

OT: could you pm me about what I did wrong here so I can avoid it?

I'd continue this in the Prime thread but just have him mention to Worthington about the new recruit. Kinda like what you said here. Smile Also it's just a nickname. Not a legit superhero name, besides should Liz get one it should be up to her

descriptionCAU Prime: The Chase Twins - Page 3 EmptyRe: CAU Prime: The Chase Twins

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
'alright alright alright, enough with the small talk. I keep it simple and call her Astrogirl, much easier. worthington you're going to meet a new recruit, but I think you'll recognize him" Stills says, handing him a badge

OT: could you pm me about what I did wrong here so I can avoid it?

I'd continue this in the Prime thread but just have him mention to Worthington about the new recruit. Kinda like what you said here. Smile Also it's just a nickname. Not a legit superhero name, besides should Liz get one it should be up to her
understandable

more_horiz
Axel Elgin(Alex to others), suit designer for the superheroes, answered the door of his home as the call rang. He finds Elizabeth Chase before him dressed in her civilian attire"Love the suit" he moves aside, allowing her in"Custom made?"

CAU Prime: The Chase Twins - Page 3 NAtxg

"Thanks" Elizabeth smiled then walked in"It is. All credit goes to Nadia on the design"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Axel Elgin(Alex to others), suit designer for the superheroes, answered the door of his home as the call rang. He finds Elizabeth Chase before him dressed in her civilian attire"Love the suit" he moves aside, allowing her in"Custom made?"

CAU Prime: The Chase Twins - Page 3 NAtxg

"Thanks" Elizabeth smiled then walked in"It is. All credit goes to Nadia on the design"

Jape was there. "Hey Liz! Love your suit!"

more_horiz
"Thanks Jape. Back at ya"Elizabeth hugged her then turned to Axel who responded"Saw you and Cody stopping the invasion on tv. Thats going to get alot of postings on youtube"

"After seeing how Roc and Jess operate enough times one manage to pick up a few things"Elizabeth responded

OT: She also wear the star necklace that Gabriel gave her awhile back Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Thanks Jape. Back at ya"Elizabeth hugged her then turned to Axel who responded"Saw you and Cody stopping the invasion on tv. Thats going to get alot of postings on youtube"

"After seeing how Roc and Jess operate enough times one manage to pick up a few things"Elizabeth responded

"A lifetime of training helps too. Still that was ace Liz." Jape smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I second that" Axel said"Outside of the invasion you ladies arrived here to discuss updating your attire correct"

"Correct" Elizabeth said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I second that" Axel said"Outside of the invasion you ladies arrived here to discuss updating your attire correct"

"Correct" Elizabeth said

"Yeah, don't get me wrong, my costume is awesome but I'm about ready to make a change."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Yeah, don't get me wrong, my costume is awesome but I'm about ready to make a change."

Axel nods"Before I proceed what is it you ladies want in your costume?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Well, possibly a way to hide weapons in my costume? Carrying around the bag of tricks can get kinda inconvenient at times."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Well, possibly a way to hide weapons in my costume? Carrying around the bag of tricks can get kinda inconvenient at times."

"Something with a cape but one that can snap off should a villain decide to use it against me. Also no Window" Elizabeth said

"Of course" Axel said

"As far as color scheme goes, I'm looking at something a little patriotic. Like Lady Liberty and American Dream" Anna said

Axel nods" I hear you but with a costume like that you need a name as you cant just go with Astrogirl forever"

Elizabeth nods"True."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Something with a cape but one that can snap off should a villain decide to use it against me. Also no Window" Elizabeth said

"Of course" Axel said

"As far as color scheme goes, I'm looking at something a little patriotic. Like Lady Liberty and American Dream" Anna said

Axel nods" I hear you but with a costume like that you need a name as you cant just go with Astrogirl forever"

Elizabeth nods"True."

"I got it! The Spirit of America....."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Of course" Axel said

Elizabeth nods"True."

"That I'll consider" Elizabeth smiled

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Of course" Axel said

Elizabeth nods"True."

"That I'll consider" Elizabeth smiled

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/100/7/6/justice___jill_justice_by_raheight-d3dovdk.png
Smile

more_horiz
Having some time before her next class, Penelope teleported to Elizabeth's location, ending up in the ladies room of Axel's store. "Huh....must have missed a turn." She shrugged and walked out. "Hi Liz!"

more_horiz
CAU Prime: The Chase Twins - Page 3 WwxOe

OT: Made an update on the Pic Smile

"Hey Penny" Elizabeth said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

LOL nice!

IC: "Hi Liz! Hi Jape!"

"When did you get here?" Jape asked.

"I teleported....kind of overshot though."

"Yeah, that can happen."

"Sooo....Axel, right? How you been?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

LOL nice!

IC: "Hi Liz! Hi Jape!"

"When did you get here?" Jape asked.

"I teleported....kind of overshot though."

"Yeah, that can happen."

"Sooo....Axel, right? How you been?"

"Just fine, howabout you?" Axel asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Just fine, howabout you?" Axel asked

"Doing great." Penelope said. "My friends and I are starting our senior year. I had a little free time so I came to visit." She teleported over to them.

more_horiz
While waiting on Axel finishing up the sketch designs on the suits for both Jape and Elizabeth, Elizabeth were looking on the Deviant Sketch(Deviant Art) Website then stumbled upon a art design called"Gryphon's Harem" she clicked on the picture to enlarge. It was good artwork she give the author that"Guys check this out" she says to Jape and Penelope. She recognized the majority of the superhero community that she sees here. Quirking an eyebrow on one particular individual"Psionica?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
While waiting on Axel finishing up the sketch designs on the suits for both Jape and Elizabeth, Elizabeth were looking on the Deviant Sketch(Deviant Art) Website then stumbled upon a art design called"Gryphon's Harem" she clicked on the picture to enlarge. It was good artwork she give the author that"Guys check this out" she says to Jape and Penelope. She recognized the majority of the superhero community that she sees here. Quirking an eyebrow on one particular individual"Psionica?"

Jape cracked up. "Ohhhh...oohh man...that...is...hiilarious!"

Penelope laughed too. They studied the picture. "You know....studying this....Drusilla and Gabriel seem to be paying more attention to each other then Gryphon..."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Penelope laughed too. They studied the picture. "You know....studying this....Drusilla and Gabriel seem to be paying more attention to each other then Gryphon..."

"I can see that" Elizabeth laughed along with the others then looked at the image in the bottom row on the far left"Isn't that the Were-Lioness that you, Roc, and Diamondback met awhile back" Elizabeth asked Jape

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I can see that" Elizabeth laughed along with the others then looked at the image in the bottom row on the far left"Isn't that the Were-Lioness that you, Roc, and Diamondback met awhile back" Elizabeth asked Jape

"Claws are a little smaller but yeah that's her."

"A little smaller?"

"Oh yeah, those things were damn long. It's a reallly good thing none of us got cut by them."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"A little smaller?"

"Oh yeah, those things were damn long. It's a reallly good thing none of us got cut by them."

"Say Penny you got an IPod?" Elizabeth asked Penelope

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"A little smaller?"

"Say Penny you got an IPod?" Elizabeth asked Penelope

"Yeah it's back home. Be right back." She said and teleported back and forth.

"She's really gotten powerful since you guys took her in." Jape said.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply