ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 11 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The drink that Suspiria held for her vanishes then Elizabeth asked Suspiria" Tell me something. You're not aligned with CHAOS are you? Given your status among the villain community and all"

Suspiria shook her head as she took another drink" I'm like Switzerland my dear. Neutral when it comes to the crisis you are in"

Elizabeth took a sip of her own" I can believe that. Don't see any purpose you'd have in assisting them. The other villains I can understand"

"I'm not about destruction, doesn't fully benefit me" Suspiria said.

"And what have you been up to?" Psionica asked.

"The usual. Chatting up with some old acquaintances and new ones." Suspiria said

"I see." She sipped her drink. "Tell me something, if you are truly a neutral force now, why not free the statues?"

"You have nothing to gain by binding them. Everyone knows how threatening you are, why do you think not a villain nor hero in the world is going to bother you. Also it just only convinces heroes that you're not a complete monster"

Suspiria studied Elizabeth for a moment then took a final sip of her drink then the glass vanishes" You know why I collect them Liz?"

"Some extraordinary taste in art?" Elizabeth asked then Suspiria laughed" I'm an artist no doubt. But I collect them as a reminder to others what kind of fate they would face if they threaten me" her eyes then glanced at Psionica and examined Elizabeth" Or the people I've taken a liking to"

"As I've told Anna and Alex, I'm quite capable of taking care of myself. Also as I've said before. The fact that you have those displays just shows what you're capable of. You don't really need the souls thats trapped in there anymore" Elizabeth noted then took a final sip of her own

" You certainly are. Not just in combat but the most I've find admirable is that persuasive tongue of yours" She swim close to her then as she got behind her she rested her chin on Elizabeth's shoulder" Under normal circumstances. I'd request a favor in return, however given how you've conducted yourself. I'm willing to let the souls move on into the afterlife and free them from their imprisonment"

Psionica resisted the urge to defend Elizabeth, knowing how important it was that the souls be freed. "So, you'll just let them go then?"

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 11 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The drink that Suspiria held for her vanishes then Elizabeth asked Suspiria" Tell me something. You're not aligned with CHAOS are you? Given your status among the villain community and all"

Suspiria shook her head as she took another drink" I'm like Switzerland my dear. Neutral when it comes to the crisis you are in"

Elizabeth took a sip of her own" I can believe that. Don't see any purpose you'd have in assisting them. The other villains I can understand"

"The usual. Chatting up with some old acquaintances and new ones." Suspiria said

"I see." She sipped her drink. "Tell me something, if you are truly a neutral force now, why not free the statues?"

"You have nothing to gain by binding them. Everyone knows how threatening you are, why do you think not a villain nor hero in the world is going to bother you. Also it just only convinces heroes that you're not a complete monster"

Suspiria studied Elizabeth for a moment then took a final sip of her drink then the glass vanishes" You know why I collect them Liz?"

"Some extraordinary taste in art?" Elizabeth asked then Suspiria laughed" I'm an artist no doubt. But I collect them as a reminder to others what kind of fate they would face if they threaten me" her eyes then glanced at Psionica and examined Elizabeth" Or the people I've taken a liking to"

"As I've told Anna and Alex, I'm quite capable of taking care of myself. Also as I've said before. The fact that you have those displays just shows what you're capable of. You don't really need the souls thats trapped in there anymore" Elizabeth noted then took a final sip of her own

" You certainly are. Not just in combat but the most I've find admirable is that persuasive tongue of yours" She swim close to her then as she got behind her she rested her chin on Elizabeth's shoulder" Under normal circumstances. I'd request a favor in return, however given how you've conducted yourself. I'm willing to let the souls move on into the afterlife and free them from their imprisonment"

Psionica resisted the urge to defend Elizabeth, knowing how important it was that the souls be freed. "So, you'll just let them go then?"

Her initial reaction was to tense up of instinctively fend Suspiria off but due to what she had learned from Nathan when it comes to not showing emotions infront of the enemy she decided to focus on the important task at hand.

Suspiria looked at Psionica" I have no need for them. After all. Everyone knows what I'm capable of" she looked at Elizabeth" Isn't that right dear?" Elizabeth just nods" No doubt about it"

Her eyes glowed then when it stopped glowing she smiled at them" Done and done. This could even score me points with Death"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Her initial reaction was to tense up of instinctively fend Suspiria off but due to what she had learned from Nathan when it comes to not showing emotions infront of the enemy she decided to focus on the important task at hand.

Suspiria looked at Psionica" I have no need for them. After all. Everyone knows what I'm capable of" she looked at Elizabeth" Isn't that right dear?" Elizabeth just nods" No doubt about it"

Her eyes glowed then when it stopped glowing she smiled at them" Done and done. This could even score me points with Death"

"That's.....surprisingly generous of you. Cheers are in order." Psionica said and raised her glass while also contacting Gabriel. (Angel, it's me, I need you to speak with Death.)

more_horiz
What a Face
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"That's.....surprisingly generous of you. Cheers are in order." Psionica said and raised her glass while also contacting Gabriel. (Angel, it's me, I need you to speak with Death.)

Elizabeth too was shocked at this then nods at Psionica's comment" Thank you Suspiria"

Suspiria smiled then summoned another glass then refilled the one Elizabeth has"No thanks necessary"

Gabriel responded(What for?)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
What a Face
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Elizabeth too was shocked at this then nods at Psionica's comment" Thank you Suspiria"

Suspiria smiled then summoned another glass then refilled the one Elizabeth has"No thanks necessary"

(We are in talks with Suspiria. I need you to make sure that the captive souls have been released.)

The trio clinked their glasses and drank.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
What a Face
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

(We are in talks with Suspiria. I need you to make sure that the captive souls have been released.)

Gabriel stood up in surprise(She freed them? How did you manage that?)

Suspiria raised her head up then spoke with Elizabeth" BTW. Did Anna and Vamiolos received the wedding flowers I've sent them?"

Elizabeth nods" They have"

"Thats good. I bet the ceremony was glorious" Suspiria said

"Oh it was. Haven't seen her or Alex that happy in a long time" Elizabeth said

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"let's just work with her Bruists" Jorrah says, stressed about this

Zaskukai: I'm the only one here who thinks there's something off about this girl? I know there's something odd about her but I can't put my finger on it. and where the hell is Elazio?!?

Bruists: we would like to work with you to stop this Dictator who ever she or he is?

Omega Girl: you all are going to help me take down the Dictator and save Exdous City?

Bruists: sure, but we're not in Exdous City we're at a faclity in the north pole!

Omega Girl : huh what are ya talking about silly were in Exdous City.

Zasukukai: Bruists just go with it , there's obviously something off with her.

Omega Girl: okay now everyone let's go it's time to kick some badguy butt yeah!!! ( notices the DARPA agents on the ground) .... those , those outfits arghaguaghh my head it hurts, please make it stop I don't want to remember! I want to frogot about that horrible place

Sevda / Omega Girl flips out and flails her arms around knocking Bruists, Dannilele, Jorrah, Jan and Zasukukai to the ground before running off. Bruists gets up saying in shock tone.

Bruists: huh what the hell was that she just flip out all of sudden when she saw those DARPA agents lying on the ground.

Zasukukai: that girl obvioulsy has connection to DARPA but what? we need to keep a eye out for her but first we need to find Elazio he's been gone for too long . so let's split up we can cover more ground that way.

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
What a Face
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Suspiria raised her head up then spoke with Elizabeth" BTW. Did Anna and Vamiolos received the wedding flowers I've sent them?"

(It's a bit of a long story, but, we talked to her. Elizabeth and I, we talked to her and we convinced her to just let them all go. I wanted to double check with you and Death to make sure that they were all indeed freed.)

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"let's just work with her Bruists" Jorrah says, stressed about this

Zaskukai: I'm the only one here who thinks there's something off about this girl? I know there's something odd about her but I can't put my finger on it. and where the hell is Elazio?!?

Bruists: we would like to work with you to stop this Dictator who ever she or he is?

Omega Girl: you all are going to help me take down the Dictator and save Exdous City?

Bruists: sure, but we're not in Exdous City we're at a faclity in the north pole!

Omega Girl : huh what are ya talking about silly were in Exdous City.

Zasukukai: Bruists just go with it , there's obviously something off with her.

Omega Girl: okay now everyone let's go it's time to kick some badguy butt yeah!!! ( notices the DARPA agents on the ground) .... those , those outfits arghaguaghh my head it hurts, please make it stop I don't want to remember! I want to frogot about that horrible place

Sevda / Omega Girl flips out and flails her arms around knocking Bruists, Dannilele, Jorrah, Jan and Zasukukai to the ground before running off. Bruists gets up saying in shock tone.

Bruists: huh what the hell was that she just flip out all of sudden when she saw those DARPA agents lying on the ground.

Zasukukai: that girl obvioulsy has connection to DARPA but what? we need to keep a eye out for her but first we need to find Elazio he's been gone for too long . so let's split up we can cover more ground that way.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
What a Face
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

(It's a bit of a long story, but, we talked to her. Elizabeth and I, we talked to her and we convinced her to just let them all go. I wanted to double check with you and Death to make sure that they were all indeed freed.)

Gabriel's expression scowled at the mention of Elizabeth there with Suspiria( Is Elizabeth ok?)

"They deserve it" Suspiria said then noticed something in Elizabeth's possession that intrigued her" Like your necklace" motioning to the star necklace that Elizabeth is wearing" Rather extraordinary"

"Gabriel made it" Elizabeth said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
What a Face
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Gabriel's expression scowled at the mention of Elizabeth there with Suspiria( Is Elizabeth ok?)

"They deserve it" Suspiria said then noticed something in Elizabeth's possession that intrigued her" Like your necklace" motioning to the star necklace that Elizabeth is wearing" Rather extraordinary"

"Gabriel made it" Elizabeth said

(She's unharmed. Suspiria has been polite enough. She's gotten very close to her but she hasn't done anything yet.)

more_horiz
(Going to talk to Death, in the meantime. Keep an eye on her)

OT: David and Naomi's bios are posted in NuCAU Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

(Understood.) "So Elizabeth, tell us some more about your recent space adventure?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

(Understood.) "So Elizabeth, tell us some more about your recent space adventure?"

"Which version you guys prefer? Long version or the summarized version?" Elizabeth asked

"Either or. Just as long as no details are left out" Suspiria said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Which version you guys prefer? Long version or the summarized version?" Elizabeth asked

"Either or. Just as long as no details are left out" Suspiria said

"Long. I admit, I am rather curious as to the specifics." Psionica said.

more_horiz
OT: Post the flashback story relating to the space adventure tomorrow. Good night!!!

more_horiz

Sevda / Omega Girl meets up with Jack / Corsok and points her finger at him saying in heroic tone.

Omega Girl: stop right there tell your boss the Dicatator that she's going to be served cold hard justice!

Cosrok: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that's funny, oh i get it you still must be hook up to that digtial world Dr.Kazasyiou made for you. okay I humor you , if your want to get to the Dicatator you have to get through me first Muh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha how's that?

Omega Girl: huh what in the hell are you talking about?!?

Cosrok: it doesn't matter I'm just going to crush you anyways so get ready Sevda.

Omega Girl: hey mister my name isn't Sevda it's Omega Girl, get it Omega Girl!!!

Cosrok enjects him self with a sample Lusus Johnny's DNA and then injects himself with a similar serum that General Madison used to turn himself into a hulking monster saying in firm tone.

I have just injecting my self with a sample of the Lusus Johnny's DNA and a improve serum that the Ex General U.S Army General Madison used on himself, I'm now a god!

Omega Girl then beings to combat Cosrok and seems to be losing until he's suddenly distract by Danniele's apperence allowing Omega girl to knock him back. Cosrok then shrugs the hit off and gets back up saying in stern tone.

Cosrok: well if it isn't Bruists clone Danniele, planning to get our reveneged will then looks like I'm going to have to crush two birds instead of one!

Cosrok viciously assualts Sevda / Omega girl and Danniele with super fast and super powerful blows combine with extra dimensional energy attacks.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Flying over the clouds John was asking Cody and Elizabeth” Pick up anything?” Cody responded” About 940 armed forces outside, picked up 300 e more from within”

“How do you guys want to approach this?” Nadia asked

“Divebomb down, I'll take out the fleet outside while Cody provides cover then create a way for the rest of you to get inside. Nadia takes lead then the rest of you take care of the forces inside”

“Sounds good to me” Al said” What about the army that will help us”

Nadia clutched her head then picked up an image of legions of beings that all appeared unatural” You can count on them Al”

Last edited by Legato on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Elsewhere...

Gabriel got up then got dressed she looked over at the bed to see Dru stirring" Didn't mean to disturb you. I'm going out to meet Death"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere...

Gabriel got up then got dressed she looked over at the bed to see Dru stirring" Didn't mean to disturb you. I'm going out to meet Death"

"Death?" Dru wiped the sleep from her eyes, still waking up after how heavenly last night was. "Death...um, any particular reason? Did something happen?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere...

"Death?" Dru wiped the sleep from her eyes, still waking up after how heavenly last night was. "Death...um, any particular reason? Did something happen?"

"I need the full details from Psionica but apparently Elizabeth managed to strike a deal with Suspiria in releasing the souls trapped within the statues" Gabriel responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere...

"I need the full details from Psionica but apparently Elizabeth managed to strike a deal with Suspiria in releasing the souls trapped within the statues" Gabriel responded

"Suspiria? She's making a deal with HER?" Drusilla got up and started searching for clothes. "You confirm things with Death, I'm calling Alex. They need to know about this."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere...

"Suspiria? She's making a deal with HER?" Drusilla got up and started searching for clothes. "You confirm things with Death, I'm calling Alex. They need to know about this."

She felt a hand on her shoulder" Psionica has told me that the meeting has been civil and I've instructed Psionica to make sure that Suspiria doesn't try anything. So until I know the full details we cant tell them just yet. Besides I want that to be left up to Elizabeth"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Elazio finds himself suddenly waking up in what appears to be Exdous City and scratches his head saying in firm tone.

Elazio: huh wait this is Exdous City how the hell did i get here?!? last thing i remember i was a little goggy from getting trash by Sevda stumble into this high tech room and landing inside a high tech tube. yeah that's what a remember so why in the hell I'm here this doesn't make any sense. unless of course I hit my so hard that I must be dream yeah that make sense this is all a dream.

but this doesn't seem like the dreams i usually have, it seems off somehow.

unbeknownst to Elazio after getting trash by Sevda in his googy state he stumble upon the high tech lab that Dr.Kazasyiou had work in and fall into a high tech tube that transport him into the digital world that Dr.Kazasyiou had made for Sevda.

back in the real world.

Sevda / Omega Girl meets up with Jack / Corsok and points her finger at him saying in heroic tone.

Omega Girl: stop right there tell your boss the Dicatator that she's going to be served cold hard justice!

Cosrok: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that's funny, oh i get it you still must be hook up to that digtial world Dr.Kazasyiou made for you. okay I humor you , if your want to get to the Dicatator you have to get through me first Muh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha how's that?

Omega Girl: huh what in the hell are you talking about?!?

Cosrok: it doesn't matter I'm just going to crush you anyways so get ready Sevda.

Omega Girl: hey mister my name isn't Sevda it's Omega Girl, get it Omega Girl!!!

Cosrok enjects him self with a sample Lusus Johnny's DNA and then injects himself with a similar serum that General Madison used to turn himself into a hulking monster saying in firm tone.

I have just injecting my self with a sample of the Lusus Johnny's DNA and a improve serum that the Ex General U.S Army General Madison used on himself, I'm now a god!

Omega Girl then beings to combat Cosrok and seems to be losing until he's suddenly distract by Danniele's apperence allowing Omega girl to knock him back. Cosrok then shrugs the hit off and gets back up saying in stern tone.

Cosrok: well if it isn't Bruists clone Danniele, planning to get our reveneged will then looks like I'm going to have to crush two birds instead of one!

Cosrok viciously assualts Sevda / Omega girl and Danniele with super fast and super powerful blows combine with extra dimensional energy attacks.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere...

She felt a hand on her shoulder" Psionica has told me that the meeting has been civil and I've instructed Psionica to make sure that Suspiria doesn't try anything. So until I know the full details we cant tell them just yet. Besides I want that to be left up to Elizabeth"

"Alright, well Jessica gives Psionica her props so I'll trust that she knows what she's doing." Drusilla said. "So what should we do in the meantime?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply