ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 12 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere...

Gabriel got up then got dressed she looked over at the bed to see Dru stirring" Didn't mean to disturb you. I'm going out to meet Death"

"Death?" Dru wiped the sleep from her eyes, still waking up after how heavenly last night was. "Death...um, any particular reason? Did something happen?"

"I need the full details from Psionica but apparently Elizabeth managed to strike a deal with Suspiria in releasing the souls trapped within the statues" Gabriel responded

"Suspiria? She's making a deal with HER?" Drusilla got up and started searching for clothes. "You confirm things with Death, I'm calling Alex. They need to know about this."

She felt a hand on her shoulder" Psionica has told me that the meeting has been civil and I've instructed Psionica to make sure that Suspiria doesn't try anything. So until I know the full details we cant tell them just yet. Besides I want that to be left up to Elizabeth"

"Alright, well Jessica gives Psionica her props so I'll trust that she knows what she's doing." Drusilla said. "So what should we do in the meantime?"

"Since you're up you can join me in visiting Death"

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 12 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere...

Gabriel got up then got dressed she looked over at the bed to see Dru stirring" Didn't mean to disturb you. I'm going out to meet Death"

"Death?" Dru wiped the sleep from her eyes, still waking up after how heavenly last night was. "Death...um, any particular reason? Did something happen?"

"I need the full details from Psionica but apparently Elizabeth managed to strike a deal with Suspiria in releasing the souls trapped within the statues" Gabriel responded

"Suspiria? She's making a deal with HER?" Drusilla got up and started searching for clothes. "You confirm things with Death, I'm calling Alex. They need to know about this."

She felt a hand on her shoulder" Psionica has told me that the meeting has been civil and I've instructed Psionica to make sure that Suspiria doesn't try anything. So until I know the full details we cant tell them just yet. Besides I want that to be left up to Elizabeth"

"Alright, well Jessica gives Psionica her props so I'll trust that she knows what she's doing." Drusilla said. "So what should we do in the meantime?"

"Really? Sure, could be fun. Alright, I'll dress fancy."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere...

"He doesn't really care about that so come as you are"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere...

"Alrighty." Drusilla said and grabbed her clothes, putting on her usual uniform. "Shall we?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere...

"Alrighty." Drusilla said and grabbed her clothes, putting on her usual uniform. "Shall we?"

Death Valley

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 12 3294276602_55e4c1705f_z

Death stands on top of the mountain looking up at the sky"Took you long enough"

Gabriel and Dru approached him" Was talking with somebody, had to get a few details"

He turned and looked at Gabriel" Not exactly what I was referring" he then looked at Dru then nods" Hello Dru"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere...

Death Valley

Gabriel and Dru approached him" Was talking with somebody, had to get a few details"

He turned and looked at Gabriel" Not exactly what I was referring" he then looked at Dru then nods" Hello Dru"

"Hello Death." Drusilla said, trying to play it cool.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere...

Death Valley

"Just curious. Did she really do it?" Gabriel asked

"Yes." Death nods" They've all passed on, I'd say they're as surprised as the rest of us"

"Why do you think she did it?" Gabriel asked

"Change of heard or hidden agenda. Or she just lost interest" Death said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere...

Death Valley

"Just curious. Did she really do it?" Gabriel asked

"Yes." Death nods" They've all passed on, I'd say they're as surprised as the rest of us"

"Why do you think she did it?" Gabriel asked

"Change of heard or hidden agenda. Or she just lost interest" Death said

"Probably the second one. So, I guess we owe Elizabeth a lot. That girl is becoming one heck of a negotiator. Anyway, how have you uh, been, Death?"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Sevda / Omega Girl meets up with Jack / Corsok and points her finger at him saying in heroic tone.

Omega Girl: stop right there tell your boss the Dicatator that she's going to be served cold hard justice!

Cosrok: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that's funny, oh i get it you still must be hook up to that digtial world Dr.Kazasyiou made for you. okay I humor you , if your want to get to the Dicatator you have to get through me first Muh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha how's that?

Omega Girl: huh what in the hell are you talking about?!?

Cosrok: it doesn't matter I'm just going to crush you anyways so get ready Sevda.

Omega Girl: hey mister my name isn't Sevda it's Omega Girl, get it Omega Girl!!!

Cosrok enjects him self with a sample Lusus Johnny's DNA and then injects himself with a similar serum that General Madison used to turn himself into a hulking monster saying in firm tone.

Cosrok: I have just injecting my self with a sample of the Lusus Johnny's DNA and a improve serum that the Ex General U.S Army General Madison used on himself, I'm now a god!

Omega Girl then beings to combat Cosrok and seems to be losing until he's suddenly distract by Danniele's apperence allowing Omega girl to knock him back. Cosrok then shrugs the hit off and gets back up saying in stern tone.

Cosrok: well if it isn't Bruists clone Danniele, planning to get our reveneged will then looks like I'm going to have to crush two birds instead of one!

Cosrok viciously assualts Sevda / Omega girl and Danniele with super fast and super powerful blows combine with extra dimensional energy attacks.

OOC: for Froggy since you want less infodump i went ahead and took away Elazio's whole scene.

more_horiz
Danielle tries to not die but starts to fail at that

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Sevda / Omega Girl helps Danielle using her vector manipulation to give Dannielle a boost as she tires her best to defend off Cosrok's attacks while countering attacking. but even when she does hit him he just regenerates causing her to say in stern tone.

Omega Girl: how in the hell do we beat this guy?!?

Cosrok: you fools can't stop me I'm invincible, this world will be mine!

Sevda / Omega Girl keeps on fighting when suddenly Dannielle gets a unexpecting call from Johnny.

Johnny: hey kid it's me Johnny, I managed to tap into your communicator to give you this message. now listen up Cosrok has my power , so the only way to take him out is to destroyed the central nucleus of his brain got that kid?

Omega Girl ( looking at Dannielle ) hey don't give up with teamwork we can beat this blowhard!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sevda / Omega Girl helps Danielle using her vector manipulation to give Dannielle a boost as she tires her best to defend off Cosrok's attacks while countering attacking. but even when she does hit him he just regenerates causing her to say in stern tone.

Sevda / Omega Girl keeps on fighting when suddenly Dannielle gets a unexpecting call from Johnny.

Johnny: hey kid it's me Johnny, I managed to tap into your communicator to give you this message. now listen up Cosrok has my power , so the only way to take him out is to destroyed the central nucleus of his brain got that kid?

Omega Girl ( looking at Dannielle ) hey don't give up with teamwork we can beat this blowhard!

Danielle strengthens her resolves and keeps fighting, amanging to jab her fist through the central nucleus of his brain

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Danielle strengthens her resolves and keeps fighting, amanging to jab her fist through the central nucleus of his brain

the Omega Brigade would then appear and MF saying in firm tone.

MF: finally we managed to catch up to you mother, please you have to remember who you are!

Omega Girl: stop calling me your mother, I not even old enough to have kids, and I don't even know you people!

MF: you have to remember that you're a a 1st generation Neo Atomic Bio Omega Android!

Omega Girl : there you go again with the Android stuff. I'm not a machine , I'm flesh & blood. stop messing with my head arugughagh!!!

Omega Girl / Sedva eyes suddenly turn red as she runs off as MF looks at Dannile saying in firm tone.

MF: thanks for helping our mother, ever since we first met her she's been acting strangely. we know your good, because one of your comrades stood up for us infront of DARPA. so we would like to request your help in helping are mother get her memory back.

Switch speaks up saying in stern tone.

Switch: there's red eyes that Sevda had just now , there was something malevolent about them, plus the expression on her face look like it was filled with boiling rage.

up next

Jorrah & Bruists vs. Agro Hammer

more_horiz

Bruists: damn we search high and low for Elazio and we still can't find him where in the hell can he be? ( suddenly hears a lound expolsion) huh what in the hell was that just now?!?

a shirtless man steps out of the smoke and says with a smirk on his face.

http://toppera-tpr.deviantart.com/art/Sanosuke-82575370

Agro Hammer: heh you two must be the Squad Zero members Bruists & Jorrah right , well the name's Agro Hammer! and I'm here on a mission.

Bruists: and what misson is that?

Agro Hammer: I'm here to retrieve a dangerous weapon called Superior Elite Vector Defense Armor Neo Automic Bio Omega Android , Sevda Naboa for short. lately it's been running around this facility think it's a super hero and calling itself Omega Girl for some odd reason. and it's off spring the second gen Neo Automic Bio Omega Androids that were supposed to retreive it have went haywired. so it's my job as part of the Shadow Trinity to appherend these dangerous weapons for DARPA!

Bruists: funny that girl and those others you mention didn't seem dangeorus when me, and my team mates encounter them. they seem like they just want their freedom and didn't seem like mindless weapons, they had emotions!

Argo Hammer: that's something DARPA wants to correct with them. they are machines, and machines have no use for emotions. they should be program to do what they're told with out asking questions.

Bruists: Hey I don't care if their just machines if their sentient then they deserve their freedom, and you and the bastards you work for DARPA have no right to take that away from them!

Argo Hammer: hmmph if you want to get in my way be my guess, I been looking for challage. let's just hope you and your team mate Jorrah over there can give me a good fight unlike the cannon fodder i had to deal with eariler.

Bruists throws a punch and hits Argo square in the jaw but Argo doesn't budge a inch and smirks saying in firm tone.

Argo Hammer: come on is that the best you got, i thought you were supposed to be a tough guy!

Argo Hammer uses his tactile telekinesis as he punches the air to produce telekinetic shockwave that sends Bruists & Jorrah crashing through several metal walls. Burists gets up and looks at Jorrah saying in stern tone.

Bruists: Damn this bastard's tough, but we can take him if we work together Jorrah!

more_horiz
Flying over the clouds John was asking Cody and Elizabeth” Pick up anything?” Cody responded” About 1240 armed forces outside, picked up 300 more from within”

“How do you guys want to approach this?” Nadia asked

“Divebomb down, I'll take out the fleet outside while Cody provides cover then create a way for the rest of you to get inside. Nadia takes lead then the rest of you take care of the forces inside”

“Sounds good to me” Al said” What about the army that will help us”

Nadia clutched her head then picked up an image of legions of beings that all appeared unnatural” You can count on them Al”

Elizabeth dived down, at a seed that was so intense that by the time she impacted to the ground, the effects of the impact was like dropping an a-bomb to the ground. About 200 of the troops flew away then 300 of them were being taken out by super speed

“So much for diplomacy” Nadia said then John spoke up” The way I look at it theres a time for diplomacy and there is a time for action. Besides a guy named Tyrannus isn't the negotiable type”

Cody's vision picked up some of the other soldiers getting close to Elizabeth then he uses his eye beam to flank anyone who got close to her. Lord Tyrannus stood up as he heard the commotion outside, one of his henchmen approached” My Lord we are under attack, shouldn't we assist them” He then closed his eyes then sat on the throne” No. This could actually be the challenge that I'm looking for” Tyrannus said as his eyes then his body glowed a dark red aura while clutching his staff” Come at me if you can challengers”

Elizabeth took a deep breath then blows the troops away then Cody blasted them with the eyebeams

“Now?” Al asked in then when he looked at Nadia were stunned to see Nadia before him. She just floated there and her eyes became solid black” He said they've arrived”

Al looked back at Cody who was busy aiding Elizabeth then he looked at John who was understandably freaked by this” Um... Who said what has arrived?”

“This planets leader, you should see him guys. He's magnificent” Nadia said then looked up and raised her hand at the sky like she's about to summon something” You there” she said to John” Close your eyes. Your friend next to you, Cody, and Elizabeth have the DNA to withstand what is about to descend. That is I hope Cody and Elizabeth's human side doesn't make things disastrous for them”

Al looked at John” Just do it” John was too uneasy to argue so he did. Al flew over to Cody while keeping an eye on Nadia”Hey Cody, you might want to look at this?” Cody looked at Al then he noticed John's eyes closed tight then sees Nadia but from the looks of things something is off about her”Nadia!!” he called out but Nadia's attention was focused from above then his eyes widened as he sees what descended from the skies

-----
Suspiria's eyebrow raised”The more I hear about Nadia and Tali the more intrigued I am of them”

Last edited by Legato on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
It could have something to do with the fact that I'm watching the original, unedited, version of the Original Trilogy but whenever I roleplay Cody Chase I hear Mark Hamil's voice

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Flying over the clouds John was asking Cody and Elizabeth” Pick up anything?” Cody responded” About 1240 armed forces outside, picked up 300 more from within”

“Divebomb down, I'll take out the fleet outside while Cody provides cover then create a way for the rest of you to get inside. Nadia takes lead then the rest of you take care of the forces inside”

Nadia clutched her head then picked up an image of legions of beings that all appeared unnatural” You can count on them Al”

Elizabeth dived down, at a seed that was so intense that by the time she impacted to the ground, the effects of the impact was like dropping an a-bomb to the ground. About 200 of the troops flew away then 300 of them were being taken out by super speed

“So much for diplomacy” Nadia said then John spoke up” The way I look at it theres a time for diplomacy and there is a time for action. Besides a guy named Tyrannus isn't the negotiable type”

Cody's vision picked up some of the other soldiers getting close to Elizabeth then he uses his eye beam to flank anyone who got close to her. Lord Tyrannus stood up as he heard the commotion outside, one of his henchmen approached” My Lord we are under attack, shouldn't we assist them” He then closed his eyes then sat on the throne” No. This could actually be the challenge that I'm looking for” Tyrannus said as his eyes then his body glowed a dark red aura while clutching his staff” Come at me if you can challengers”

Elizabeth took a deep breath then blows the troops away then Cody blasted them with the eyebeams

“Now?” Al asked in then when he looked at Nadia were stunned to see Nadia before him. She just floated there and her eyes became solid black” He said they've arrived”

Al looked back at Cody who was busy aiding Elizabeth then he looked at John who was understandably freaked by this” Um... Who said what has arrived?”

“This planets leader, you should see him guys. He's magnificent” Nadia said then looked up and raised her hand at the sky like she's about to summon something” You there” she said to John” Close your eyes. Your friend next to you, Cody, and Elizabeth have the DNA to withstand what is about to descend. That is I hope Cody and Elizabeth's human side doesn't make things disastrous for them”

Al looked at John” Just do it” John was too uneasy to argue so he did. Al flew over to Cody while keeping an eye on Nadia”Hey Cody, you might want to look at this?” Cody looked at Al then he noticed John's eyes closed tight then sees Nadia but from the looks of things something is off about her”Nadia!!” he called out but Nadia's attention was focused from above then his eyes widened as he sees what descended from the skies

-----
Suspiria's eyebrow raised”The more I hear about Nadia and Tali the more intrigued I am of them”

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

-----

This is gonna be big. Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

-----

This is gonna be big. Very Happy

Was looking for Psionica's reaction Smile

more_horiz

IC: "Amazing." Psionica commented. "I didn't know that Nadia was that powerful. And what was it that you did see?"

more_horiz
OT: Oh check out my OT comment after that post. And TBC tomorrow. Goodnight!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
It could have something to do with the fact that I'm watching the original, unedited, version of the Original Trilogy but whenever I roleplay Cody Chase I hear Mark Hamil's voice

Laughing

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Bruists: damn we search high and low for Elazio and we still can't find him where in the hell can he be? ( suddenly hears a lound expolsion) huh what in the hell was that just now?!?

a shirtless man steps out of the smoke and says with a smirk on his face.

http://toppera-tpr.deviantart.com/art/Sanosuke-82575370

Agro Hammer: heh you two must be the Squad Zero members Bruists & Jorrah right , well the name's Agro Hammer! and I'm here on a mission.

Bruists: and what misson is that?

Agro Hammer: I'm here to retrieve a dangerous weapon called Superior Elite Vector Defense Armor Neo Automic Bio Omega Android , Sevda Naboa for short. lately it's been running around this facility think it's a super hero and calling itself Omega Girl for some odd reason. and it's off spring the second gen Neo Automic Bio Omega Androids that were supposed to retreive it have went haywired. so it's my job as part of the Shadow Trinity to appherend these dangerous weapons for DARPA!

Bruists: funny that girl and those others you mention didn't seem dangeorus when me, and my team mates encounter them. they seem like they just want their freedom and didn't seem like mindless weapons, they had emotions!

Argo Hammer: that's something DARPA wants to correct with them. they are machines, and machines have no use for emotions. they should be program to do what they're told with out asking questions.

Bruists: Hey I don't care if their just machines if their sentient then they deserve their freedom, and you and the bastards you work for DARPA have no right to take that away from them!

Argo Hammer: hmmph if you want to get in my way be my guess, I been looking for challage. let's just hope you and your team mate Jorrah over there can give me a good fight unlike the cannon fodder i had to deal with eariler.

Bruists throws a punch and hits Argo square in the jaw but Argo doesn't budge a inch and smirks saying in firm tone.

Argo Hammer: come on is that the best you got, i thought you were supposed to be a tough guy!

Argo Hammer uses his tactile telekinesis as he punches the air to produce telekinetic shockwave that sends Bruists & Jorrah crashing through several metal walls. Burists gets up and looks at Jorrah saying in stern tone.

Bruists: Damn this bastard's tough, but we can take him if we work together Jorrah!

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

-----

"Amazing." Psionica commented. "I didn't know that Nadia was that powerful. And what was it that you did see?"

"Did you witness the events?" Suspiria asked then Elizabeth shook her head" Not exactly" she said then explained

Last edited by Legato on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

-----

"Did you witness the events?" Suspiria asked then Elizabeth shook her head" Not exactly" she said then explained

(What the hell?) Elizabeth thought to herself then heard Cody flew down after he flanked a few more soldiers"Liz we have to get inside" Cody said with a hint of urgency in his voice

"What about the opening we were going to create" Elizabeth asked then Cody shot out his hand and an energy blast came out then creates a large hole infront of the entrance

Al and John landed down with them then Al said to Elizabeth" Do yourself a favor, look forward" he said motioning to the makeshift entrance

"Is it safe to open my eyes now?" John asked the others

"Yeah" Cody said then John opened his eyes and make a run for it towards the makeshift entrance

"What is going on?" Elizabeth asked then the corner of her eye caught a glimpse of something unnatural about to descend from the sky"Where's Nadia?"

"I'll explain when we get inside" Cody said then the group make their way to the inside of the fortress

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply