ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 23 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Zack's opponents would be suited up in various cybernetics, almost guyver like in their design. Someone had a little fun making the system that's for sure

"That is so cool!" Zack grinned "Let's go guys!"

"Uh Mary, is there any possible way we could get an update on the whole Haven situation? Like what happened to most of the people just living on the island who weren't uh like, a part of the elite Atomix gathered up?"

"They're fine. In fact we have counselors on site and our men are helping to repair the damage from the fighting. The meta's living there are free to live on the island if they want to of course and we'll help them with whatever they need to get back on their feet.".

He'd see the robots move in synch with each other as they flanked him from left and right, with a middle group pulling back and their arms extending forward as two massive tendirls

"Oh well uh that's good, anyone there by the name of Crow or do you need like a government name, cause I don't know if I know that"

"Crow...do you mean the speedster criminal? We have her in custody, yes."

"TIME OUT!" Zack called out and there was a flash of blue light around in, freezing the robots in an instant in time. "Sorry." He chuckled. "I couldn't resist." He popped the swords from the wrists and ran around, hacking and slashing at the robots before posing and turning back to face them. "Time in!" All at once, the robots fell to pieces.
"Uh yes ma'am, that'd be her, is there any way she could get like a phone call or something?"

As the robots fell to pieces, they faded away, then reappeared, with a mechanical voice saying "level 1 clear, level 2, begin" and the robots got bulkier, faster, and louder. They sped towards Zack but he could still see the design flaws that were there for opponents to manipulate, especially with his armor

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 23 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
quote]

Kainou: I haven't try that, but I have had six different powers, seven I count my secondary ability super human strength mister.  oh me and my brother can't effect each other's powers , we tried to do it before it didn't work.

Ryu: we think has something to do with us being twins mister.  oh thanks for the cookies Miss they're delicious.

Baxter: hmm strange why isn't my power working it usually works just by eye contact.

Ryu:: you have a power what is it, is it something like really cool?

Baxter: you could say that my power is that I have the ability to copy a person's entire DNA coding and shapeshift into them.  that means  I get access to their genetic powers if they have any as well.  I don't know how but my mind can even store   genetic codes so i can used them later.

Lara: you know just cool stuff, as for why I just feel like showing it is all.  it has nothing with me trying to prove that I'm cool because of something Nash said to me honest.

Sally: it's funny that Lady Jan  said that she  took on Callisto " Mama Bear" Grizzly  but I don't believe that.   for anyone who has ever read up on Greek mythology they would know that Callisto  became the first Werebear when she was cursed by the goddess Hera for having a affair with Zeus.  she's the most powerful werebear in existence ,  has  5 forms , is pretty much unkillable and the only way to kill her is with some kind of extremely  rare metal according to legend.[/quote] "Huh, well if that's the case, I think I might have an idea, but first things first, we'd have to train you guys up before I try it. As for why your power isn't working Baxter, Jan is using her power over dimensional rifts on a subtle level. You can look at us, but your eyes are filtering in things and sights from different dimensions, it's a very refined use of her power and what we're hoping is to aide you all in doing something similar. Basically teach you guys how to use your powers so well you can do cool stuff like that with your own abilities, okay? It's a temporary situation until Marnie arrives with some glasses we're designing for you Baxter so don't worry little guy" he'd tell the kid, patting his head

He'd then facepalm as he heard Sally talking.

"FOR THE SAKE OF POSTHUMANITY I DID NOT SAY I KILLED HER YOU IGNORAMUS, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I CAN DO AND NOW YOU FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE WHAT I'VE DONE IN MY LIFE WHEN I'VE BEEN USING MY POWERS LONGER THAN YOU'VE BEEN LIVING?" Jan would say, about to approach Sally when Jorrah stood between them

"Dear, dear Jan, please, she's young, she doesn't KNOW her history, as evident with a lot of things she's said and the others have. We know what we've done, and that's what matters right?"

"That and these kids treating me with some goddamn respect and not popping off their #(# mouths"

"Well, that too, so how about this, Sally, Jan didn't say she killed her, so what made you feel the need to bring it up? Jan, she obviously doesn't know you as well as I or Halworth do, so let's ease up on her, okay?" he'd ask, to which Jan would shrug

"Alright" is all she'd say, handing the tray of cookies to the twins and Baxter

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight" is all Maggie would say, just nodding

more_horiz
Sally: it's not that, it just that well I never herd of any one going toe to toe with Callisto before or actually even beating her in fight. I read Greek Mythology , read some notes she give me so I'm sorry for question you Miss Jan. I had no idea your story was true.

Ryu & Kaniou: that sounds cool.

Baxter: so miss and Mister where's that girl in the picture ( points at Jr.) I would like to see huh she seems nice.

Emilia shows up with her puppy Muffins saying in joyful tone.

Emilia: yum I smell cookies and so does Muffins isn't that right Muffins. right but Muffins can't have cookies, I know I make friends for Muffins to interact with would you like that Muffins.

Muffins response by licking Emilia in the face and Emilia puts her down and uses her imagination manifestation to make psychic construct puppies for Muffins to interact with.

Lara: so Maggie are we heading to my room to see the cool stuff i have or not?

Nash ( outside the dressing room): I can hear you in there dweeb, yeah like you have cool stuff it's all dorky just like you clothing.

Lara: my stuff isn't dorky, doofus!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Sally: it's not that, it just that well I never herd of any one going toe to toe with Callisto before or  actually even beating her in fight.  I read Greek Mythology , read some notes she give me so I'm sorry for question you Miss Jan.  I had no idea your story was true.  

Baxter: so miss and Mister where's that girl in the picture ( points at Jr.) I would like to see huh she seems nice.

Emilia: yum I smell cookies and so does Muffins isn't that right Muffins.  right but Muffins can't have cookies, I know I make friends for Muffins to interact with would you like that Muffins.

Muffins response by licking Emilia in the face and Emilia puts her down  and uses her imagination manifestation to  make psychic construct puppies for Muffins to interact with.  

Nash ( outside the dressing room): I can hear you in there dweeb, yeah like you have cool stuff it's all dorky just like you clothing.

"Well apologizing is a good start, and it definitely is cool. Jr. will be here in a little bit actually, she's running an errand for her grandmother and I Baxter. You can waiwt for her if you want to?" he'd ask the boy

Maggie would nod as they walked towards Lara's room when Nash made his outburst. Maggie then turned to Nash and smiled. "You know Nash, with how much attention you give Lara, negative or not, I'd think you had a crush on her"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Zack's opponents would be suited up in various cybernetics, almost guyver like in their design. Someone had a little fun making the system that's for sure

"Uh Mary, is there any possible way we could get an update on the whole Haven situation? Like what happened to most of the people just living on the island who weren't uh like, a part of the elite Atomix gathered up?"

"They're fine. In fact we have counselors on site and our men are helping to repair the damage from the fighting. The meta's living there are free to live on the island if they want to of course and we'll help them with whatever they need to get back on their feet.".

He'd see the robots move in synch with each other as they flanked him from left and right, with a middle group pulling back and their arms extending forward as two massive tendirls

"Oh well uh that's good, anyone there by the name of Crow or do you need like a government name, cause I don't know if I know that"

"TIME OUT!" Zack called out and there was a flash of blue light around in, freezing the robots in an instant in time. "Sorry." He chuckled. "I couldn't resist." He popped the swords from the wrists and ran around, hacking and slashing at the robots before posing and turning back to face them. "Time in!" All at once, the robots fell to pieces.

Zack Morris: Time Hero

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Zack Morris: Time Hero

Zack Tempus, but close enough.  Laughing 

more_horiz
Zack Morris is his undercover name
for'

"purposes"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Sally: it's not that, it just that well I never herd of any one going toe to toe with Callisto before or  actually even beating her in fight.  I read Greek Mythology , read some notes she give me so I'm sorry for question you Miss Jan.  I had no idea your story was true.  

Emilia: yum I smell cookies and so does Muffins isn't that right Muffins.  right but Muffins can't have cookies, I know I make friends for Muffins to interact with would you like that Muffins.

Muffins response by licking Emilia in the face and Emilia puts her down  and uses her imagination manifestation to  make psychic construct puppies for Muffins to interact with.  

"Well apologizing is a good start, and it definitely is cool. Jr. will be here in a little bit actually, she's running an errand for her grandmother and I Baxter. You can waiwt for her if you want to?" he'd ask the boy

Maggie would nod as they walked towards Lara's room when Nash made his outburst. Maggie then turned to Nash and smiled. "You know Nash, with how much attention you give Lara, negative or not, I'd think you had a crush on her"

Nash: me have a crush on her I don't have crush on her. she's a girl and girls have cooties yuck.

Baxter: yeah I'll wait for her.

Emilia walks up to Jan saying in joyful tone.

Emilia: miss can I please have a cookie? oh muffins is getting lonely I think he needs more friends.

Emilia creates more psychic construct puppies with her imagination manifestation which causes Baxter to look over saying in shock tone.

Baxter: whoa that girl just made a bunch of puppies appear out of thin air!!!

Ryu & Kainou: wow that's neat so you can just make stuff appear out of thin air?

Emilia: not really, but I can materialize stuff from mind into psychic constructs or abstracts according to this book here.

Emilia takes out the book on psychics turns to the page on Imagination manifestation and points at it.

more_horiz
"Then why do you keep bugging her like you want her attention huuuh? do you want cooties Naaash?" Maggie would tease

Baxter would see Jr walk up to him, leaning over. "Hello, why ar eyou out here all alone?"

"Sure thing little girl, and yes boys they come from her imagination"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Then why do you keep bugging her like you want her attention huuuh? do you want cooties Naaash?" Maggie would tease

Baxter would see Jr walk up to him, leaning over. "Hello, why ar eyou out here all alone?"

"Sure thing little girl, and yes boys they come from her imagination"

Nash: yuck I'm going to play some video games in my room now.

Nash Leaves and Lara opens her door showing Maggie her stuff which is loads of books, Star wars and Star Trek stuff, a bug collection, puzzles, stuff animals, board games including chess, dolls , and a top of the line personal computer with games.

Lara: okay ahead and say it my stuff is lame, that's what other kids back home used to say to me when they saw my stuff.

Baxter: well I was waiting for you it's nice to meet you I'm Baxter Lewis.

Emilia takes a cookie and looks at Jan and Jorrah saying in firm tone.

Emilia: can I tell you something Lady and mister, back home none of the other kids would play with me and I got the feeling that they were afraid of me.

the section that Emilia was point out in the book on psychics is still opening and under the list of users it reads Shane Berrie Maverick

more_horiz
[quote="Bruceleegreyhulk"]
Froggy wrote:
"

Nash Leaves and Lara opens her door showing Maggie her stuff which is loads of books, Star wars and Star Trek stuff, a bug collection,  puzzles, stuff animals, board games including chess, dolls ,  and a  top of the line personal computer  with games.

Lara: okay ahead and say it my stuff is lame, that's what other kids back home used to say to me when they saw my stuff.  

Emilia: can I tell you something Lady and mister, back home none of the other kids would play with me and I got the feeling that they were afraid of me.  

the section  that Emilia was point out in the book on psychics is still opening and under the list of users it reads Shane Berrie Maverick
"Why would I say this stuff is lame? I always kind of wanted some of these things when I was a kid. I mean my dad didn't always have the wealth he does now, so I missed out on a lot of these things. Anything you mind playing with? I'm pretty big on chess, c'mon I"ll play you!" She'd say, smiling as she reached for the board

"Hello Baxter Lewis, are you enrolled here now?"

"Well, that's one of the pitfalls of having abilities like we do kiddo, sometimes people fear what they don't understand" she'd say as Jorrah closed the book

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"

Nash Leaves and Lara opens her door showing Maggie her stuff which is loads of books, Star wars and Star Trek stuff, a bug collection,  puzzles, stuff animals, board games including chess, dolls ,  and a  top of the line personal computer  with games.

the section  that Emilia was point out in the book on psychics is still opening and under the list of users it reads Shane Berrie Maverick

"Why would I say this stuff is lame? I always kind of wanted some of these things when I was a kid. I mean my dad didn't always have the wealth he does now, so I missed out on a lot of these things. Anything you mind playing with? I'm pretty big on chess, c'mon I"ll play you!" She'd say, smiling as she reached for the board

"Well, that's one of the pitfalls of having abilities like we do kiddo, sometimes people fear what they don't understand" she'd say as Jorrah closed the book

Lara (sits down to play the game): it's great you don't think my stuff is lame, back home the other kids tease me for having this stuff calling me names.

Baxter Lewis: sure you bet.

Emilia: it is well that's why all the other kids back home called me another Shane,and I don't even know who this Shane is? I wonder how my mommy and daddy are doing their home was destroy because of me. I had saw scary movie and got so scared that i made this scary monster appear from my mind that trash my parents house.

Emilia chews on her cookie as Ryu says in firm tone.

Ryu: so were you able to control over it?

Emilia: no cause I can't control psychic abstracts so it just did want it wanted and I was scared.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"

Lara  (sits down to play the game): it's great you don't think my stuff is lame, back home the other kids  tease me for having this stuff calling me names.  

Emilia: it is well that's why all the other kids back home called me another Shane,and  I don't even know who this Shane is?  I wonder how my mommy and daddy are doing their home was destroy because of me.  I had saw scary movie and got so scared that i made this scary monster appear from my mind that trash my parents house.

Ryu: so were  you able to control over it?

Emilia: no cause I can't control psychic abstracts so it just did want it wanted and I was scared.  
"Really? Well they're probably just jealous, or if they're like Nash they might like like you" she'd say, laughihng

"Cool!" Jr would say, taking his hand and walking back in to wave at her father

"Shane is someone who's got an ability kind of like yours and isn't half as nice as you kid" Jorrah would say. "And that's that, we'll talk about him some other time because he's not a very fun subject"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Penelope set her new book down in her room, opened up a window and flew out. After closing the window behind her, she flew to the forest behind the school, looking for a good place to practice her new earth powers she 'borrowed' from Concrete.

Seeing her fly off, Adrian sped after her to see what Penelope was getting up to.

In the woods, Penelope walked around and gathered up rocks of varying sizes until she was certain that she had enough. Sitting down on a log, she gestured with her hands and made all of the rocks float up into the air and spin around. Penelope moved around her hands along with them and soon they moved on from spinning and started dancing in the air. Penelope stood up and smiled and began conducting them with her hands. She began making them take circle shapes and triangles and diamonds and she them spin around her and she began to levitate up into the air and make them fly into her hand and then into another hand and then spin around both wrists and then Penelope made them fly away from her and she floated down and began stacking the rocks on top of one another and made them take human shape and then raised the dirt up and attached it to the rock golem and she beheld her work. Penelope raised her arm and the golem raised it's hand. Penelope put her arm down and raised her left hand, using her terrakinesis to make the golem mimic her movements.
"At a time such as this, there is only one thing to do." She nodded and began dancing the robot with it, not knowing Adrian was watching.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Penelope set her new book down in her room, opened up a window and flew out. After closing the window behind her, she flew to the forest behind the school, looking for a good place to practice her new earth powers she 'borrowed' from Concrete.

Seeing her fly off, Adrian sped after her to see what Penelope was getting up to.

In the woods, Penelope walked around and gathered up rocks of varying sizes until she was certain that she had enough. Sitting down on a log, she gestured with her hands and made all of the rocks float up into the air and spin around. Penelope moved around her hands along with them and soon they moved on from spinning and started dancing in the air. Penelope stood up and smiled and began conducting them with her hands. She began making them take circle shapes and triangles and diamonds and she them spin around her and she began to levitate up into the air and make them fly into her hand and then into another hand and then spin around both wrists and then Penelope made them fly away from her and she floated down and began stacking the rocks on top of one another and made them take human shape and then raised the dirt up and attached it to the rock golem and she beheld her work. Penelope raised her arm and the golem raised it's hand. Penelope put her arm down and raised her left hand, using her terrakinesis to make the golem mimic her movements.  
"At a time such as this, there is only one thing to do." She nodded and began dancing the robot with it, not knowing Adrian was watching.
Adrian had o suppress a snicker as he watched her dance, dashing around quietly

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Penelope turned around and spotted a blur zipping around. "Wha?" Then Adrian revealed himself. "A-Adrian...hi." The two looked at each other. "How long were you watching?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"

Lara  (sits down to play the game): it's great you don't think my stuff is lame, back home the other kids  tease me for having this stuff calling me names.  

Emilia: it is well that's why all the other kids back home called me another Shane,and  I don't even know who this Shane is?  I wonder how my mommy and daddy are doing their home was destroy because of me.  I had saw scary movie and got so scared that i made this scary monster appear from my mind that trash my parents house.

Emilia: no cause I can't control psychic abstracts so it j ust did want it wanted and I was scared.  

"Really? Well they're probably just jealous, or if they're like Nash they might like like you" she'd say, laughihng

"Shane is someone who's got an ability kind of like  yours and isn't half as nice as you kid" Jorrah would say. "And that's that, we'll talk about him some other time because he's not a very fun subject"

Lara: if they are then that would make them lesbians. ( moving a piece) your move!

OT: it's okay to say that right?

Baxter ( looking at Jr.) so what's your name and what kind of power do you have? I have the ability to copy DNA coding so that i can shapeshift into other beings. I even get their genetic powers if they have any when I shapeshift into them. not only that by my mind can store genetic codes that i can use later.

Emilia: I see so when people call me a second Shane they think I am going to be like him? well my mommy says that's profiling and that it's wrong.

Ryu: I agree me & my brother's grand pappy is a criminal and just because he's bad people might think we're bad.

Kainou: yeah that kind thinking is just wrong and makes me very sad for my mommy. cause people think she's a bad person just because of grand pappy when she's really not.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"

Emilia: no cause I can't control psychic abstracts so it j ust did want it wanted and I was scared.  

"Shane is someone who's got an ability kind of like  yours and isn't half as nice as you kid" Jorrah would say. "And that's that, we'll talk about him some other time because he's not a very fun subject"

Lara: if they are then that would make them lesbians. ( moving a piece) your move!

OT: it's okay to say that right?

Baxter ( looking at Jr.) so what's your name and what kind of power do you have? I have the ability to copy DNA coding so that i can shapeshift into other beings.  I even get their genetic powers if they have any when I shapeshift into them.  not only that by my mind can store genetic codes that i can use later.

Emilia: I see so when people call me a second Shane they think I am going to be like him? well my mommy says that's profiling and that it's wrong.

Ryu: I agree me  & my brother's grand pappy is a criminal  and just because he's bad people might think we're bad.

Kainou: yeah that  kind  thinking is just wrong and makes me very sad for my mommy.  cause people think she's a bad person just because of grand pappy when she's really not.    
OT: yeah :/
"Not necessarily but that's not a conversation you're ready for at all, your move" Maggie would say, looking around the room

"Oh I thought I told you my name is Junior, it's really simple to use. My power is called rifting, I sift through things and can pull stuff and people in and out of different places, and oooh! I got something for you! My grandpa said these glasses were for someone like you" Junior would say, pulling out some glasses with red tinted lining

Eating a cookie, Jorrah nodded along. "Yep that's why I didn't want to talk about it because it's dumb and you kids don't nee dto have your fun time here wasted with dumb prejudiced ideas like that right?>"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Penelope turned around and spotted a blur zipping around. "Wha?" Then Adrian revealed himself. "A-Adrian...hi." The two looked at each other. "How long were you watching?"

Adrian smirked as he walked up to the robot. "long enough to see you and Voltron here getting on down" he'd say, laughing a bit. "So, Concrete right, that's how you're doing this?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"

Baxter ( looking at Jr.) so what's your name and what kind of power do you have? I have the ability to copy DNA coding so that i can shapeshift into other beings.  I even get their genetic powers if they have any when I shapeshift into them.  not only that by my mind can store genetic codes that i can use later.

Ryu: I agree me  & my brother's grand pappy is a criminal  and just because he's bad people might think we're bad.

Kainou: yeah that  kind  thinking is just wrong and makes me very sad for my mommy.  cause people think she's a bad person just because of grand pappy when she's really not.    

"Not necessarily but that's not a conversation you're ready for at all, your move" Maggie would say, looking around the room

"Oh I thought I told you my name is Junior, it's really simple to use. My power is called rifting, I sift through things and can pull stuff and people in and out of different places, and oooh! I got something for you! My grandpa said these glasses were for someone like you" Junior would say, pulling out some glasses with red tinted lining

Eating a cookie, Jorrah nodded along. "Yep that's why I didn't want to talk about it because it's dumb and you kids don't nee dto have your fun time here wasted with dumb prejudiced ideas like that right?>"

Nash would walking by as he herd the name and laughs saying in firm tone.

Nash: oh man you name is Junior, who name's a girl junior that's just too funny.

Baxter: that's your power well that sounds cool Junior. oh thanks for the glasses.

Ryu & Kainou: right!

Emilia: yep, hmm I wonder what my big sis is doing right now?

Lara: ( talks about the history of chess and then moves a piece) okay you're turn Maggie. oh and I hope I didn't bore you with my speech on the history of chess.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"

Nash would walking by as he herd the name and  laughs saying in firm tone.

Nash: oh man you name is Junior, who name's a girl junior that's just too funny.

Baxter:  that's your power well that sounds cool Junior.  oh thanks for the glasses.

Lara: ( talks about the history of chess  and then moves a piece) okay you're turn Maggie. oh and I hope I didn't bore you with my speech on the history of chess.

"Uh Hello, why is my name funny?" Jr would ask Nash, standing right in front of him with a blank expression. "Is there a reason my name is funny Baxter?"

"Your sister is playing chess with Maggie Halworth Emilia"

"You didn't bore me but I still wonder why you felt the need to tell me about the history of chess before moving your piece? It seemed a bit out of place and not something necessary. Checkmate by the way" Maggie would say after making her move

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"

Baxter:  that's your power well that sounds cool Junior.  oh thanks for the glasses.

Lara: ( talks about the history of chess  and then moves a piece) okay you're turn Maggie. oh and I hope I didn't bore you with my speech on the history of chess.

"Uh Hello, why is my name funny?" Jr would ask Nash, standing right in front of him with a blank expression. "Is there a reason my name is funny Baxter?"

"You didn't bore me but I still wonder why you felt the need to tell me about the history of chess before moving your piece? It seemed a bit out of place and not something necessary. Checkmate by the way" Maggie would say after making her move

Nash: it's funny because it's a boy's name and you're a girl.

Baxter: and so what if she is, what is that supposed mean? so again why is it funny?

Nash: it's funny, because it would be like naming a boy Amalia.

Emilia: chess huh, I like chess.

Lara: darn I lost, okay you can read some of my books if you want their mostly about science and stuff. back home the other girls used to get me to do their homework and stuff, they would never want to read one of my books.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"

Nash: it's funny because it's a boy's name and you're a girl.

Baxter: and so what if she is, what is that supposed mean? so again why is it funny?

Nash: it's funny, because it would be like naming a boy Amalia.

Emilia: chess huh, I like chess.

Lara: darn I lost, okay you can read some of my books if you want their mostly about science and stuff.  back home the other girls used to get me to do their homework and stuff, they would never want to read one of my books.
Jr stares, still confused. "That's....that's funny?" she'd ask, scratching her head. "That's...that's actually kind of lame, I mean names don't have genders, plus if anything you look more like a girl than me" she'd say, flicking Nash's long hair. That and I think THIS is funnier" Jr. would say, with a super soaker popping into the air and splashing Nash all over his pants. "Haha, it looks like he peed himself!" she'd giggle

"Yeah I like chess too kiddo, it's a fun game"

"Wow, those kids sound pretty lame, how about you recommend a book for me to read" Maggie would ask, not hinting that she read these books before, something which Lara would have no way at all of knowing. "I never got to interact with other kids that much when I was your age"

more_horiz
froggy wrote:
Jr stares, still confused. "That's....that's funny?" she'd ask, scratching her head. "That's...that's actually kind of lame, I mean names don't have genders, plus if anything you look more like a girl than me" she'd say, flicking Nash's long hair. That and I think THIS is funnier" Jr. would say, with a super soaker popping into the air and splashing Nash all over his pants. "Haha, it looks like he peed himself!" she'd giggle

"Wow, those kids sound pretty lame, how about you recommend a book for me to read" Maggie would ask, not hinting that she read these books before, something which Lara would have no way at all of knowing. "I never got to interact with other kids that much when I was your age"

Baxter: yeah that's was funny, now why were you laughing at Junior's name in the first place is it because secretly you don't like your full name? what is your full name anyways?

Emilia: I know what his full name is it's Nash Amalia Henzasiou.

Ryu & Kainou: your middle name is Amalia.

Nash: Emilia why did you have to do that, you know I don't like my middle name, it's a stupid name.

Baxter ( putting on the glasses) I see now you don't like your middle name, so you make fun of Junior's name to take your mind off it.

Lara: yeah the mostly just what to talk about their hair, clothing and shoes. ooh okay how about the Iliad? you want to know something about Nash, well his middle name is Amalia, and he doesn't like it when anyone calls him that.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
froggy wrote:

Baxter: yeah that's was funny, now why were you laughing at  Junior's name in the first place is it because secretly you don't like your full name?  what is your full name anyways?

Emilia: I know what his full name is it's Nash Amalia Henzasiou.

Ryu & Kainou: your middle name is Amalia.

Nash: Emilia why did you have to do that, you know I don't like my middle name, it's a stupid name.  

Baxter ( putting on the glasses) I see now you don't like your middle name, so  you make fun of Junior's name to take your mind off it.

Lara: yeah the mostly just what to talk about their hair, clothing and shoes.  ooh okay how about the Iliad?  you want to know  something about Nash, well his middle name is Amalia, and he doesn't like it when anyone calls him that.

"Why is your name stupid? You're a weird kid Nash, you know that?" Jr would say, eyeing him up close

"Emilia! Now it is VERY rude to reveal someone's personal information like that without them giving you opermission! Apologize to Nash young lady! As he should apologize to my granddaughter for making fun of her name" Jan would say, stamping her foot

"Aren't you like ten? I thought girls didn't talk about that until like, 12 at least. Yea the Iliad sounds fine, and what's wrong with Amalia? I mean my middle name is Iodia, doesn't bother me"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply