ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 22 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Jezebel: I know that, and I'm just worried about them especially  Charles , he's kind of cute ( blushing). yeah I get it people are going to hate me and  lump me  in with the likes of Kage woodsman ,  Shane Maverick,  Danny " the Slasher" and the Hopper  twins.  but I'm not going to let that get to me, cause as my mother once told me when things get rough you just hold your head up and keep on moving forward.

Lara: hmm I just got a text message from Mcgalister.........  Ayana Wilson's name is really Ayana Vires and she's the princess of a country called Luxteravial that's on a island called Rhazorn.  well that's a odd thing to text me about, but whatever i guess.

Lara shows Halworth her phone with the text on it  as Baxter says in kind tone to Jorrah.

Baxter: she sure is.

Kimbily: sure.

froggy wrote:
and they arrive to see Nash crash into a wall

Nash  gets up unharmed saying in cocky tone

Nash: heh good thing I'm invincible otherwise that would have hurt!

Ryu: ooh this place looks nice!

Kaniou: hey you are you okay?

Nash: of course I'm okay I'm invincible!

Kaniou:  Okey Dokey.
"Then why didn't you listen to your mother in the first place, dip@*?" Jan asked. "Plus why are you going on about all your old friends? You're not gonna see them again for a LOOOONG time, as far as we're concerned, I mean good lord, "he's kinda cute?" Jan asks, mimicking Jezebel's voice before spitting. "YOU LOST THAT RIGHT, GET OVER IT NOW"

Jorrah takes the phone and scoffs. "What kind of LION agent gives a ten year old information like this? I don't care how smart you are girl, you're still a little girl and from what little I've heard of you here, clearly don't know when you're overstepping your bounds or know how to listen. That changes today, trust me on that" he'd say as Jan ushered Kimbily to a quiet pocket dimension, and Jezebel to a dark room

"This is where you'll be staying for a majority of your time here. Sally on the other hand leaves today, we're going o court in an hour or so" Jan would say as Maggie ook her to a dressing roomt o get changed

Jorrah then claps. "RYU! KAINOU! GLAD YOU COULD MAKE IT BOYS! WELCOME TO THE HALWORTH INSTITUTE, WE'LL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE HEROES ADNA LL THAT GOOD STUFF, TRUST ME ON IT!"

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 22 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Jezebel: I know that, and I'm just worried about them especially  Charles , he's kind of cute ( blushing). yeah I get it people are going to hate me and  lump me  in with the likes of Kage woodsman ,  Shane Maverick,  Danny " the Slasher" and the Hopper  twins.  but I'm not going to let that get to me, cause as my mother once told me when things get rough you just hold your head up and keep on moving forward.

Lara: hmm I just got a text message from Mcgalister.........  Ayana Wilson's name is really Ayana Vires and she's the princess of a country called Luxteravial that's on a island called Rhazorn.  well that's a odd thing to text me about, but whatever i guess.

Lara shows Halworth her phone with the text on it  as Baxter says in kind tone to Jorrah.

Baxter: she sure is.

Kimbily: sure.

froggy wrote:
and they arrive to see Nash crash into a wall

Nash  gets up unharmed saying in cocky tone

Nash: heh good thing I'm invincible otherwise that would have hurt!

Ryu: ooh this place looks nice!

Kaniou: hey you are you okay?

Nash: of course I'm okay I'm invincible!

Kaniou:  Okey Dokey.

"Then why didn't you listen to your mother in the first place, dip@*?" Jan asked. "Plus why are you going on about all your old friends? You're not gonna see them again for a LOOOONG time, as far as we're concerned, I mean good lord, "he's kinda cute?" Jan asks, mimicking Jezebel's voice before spitting. "YOU LOST THAT RIGHT, GET OVER IT NOW"

Jorrah takes the phone and scoffs. "What kind of LION agent gives a ten year old information like this? I don't care how smart you are girl, you're still a little girl and from what little I've heard of you here, clearly don't know when you're overstepping your bounds or know how to listen. That changes today, trust me on that" he'd say as Jan ushered Kimbily to a quiet pocket dimension, and Jezebel to a dark room

"This is where you'll be staying for a majority of your time here. Sally on the other hand leaves today, we're going o court in an hour or so" Jan would say as Maggie ook her to a dressing roomt o get changed

Jorrah then claps. "RYU! KAINOU! GLAD YOU COULD MAKE IT BOYS! WELCOME TO THE HALWORTH INSTITUTE, WE'LL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE HEROES ADNA LL THAT GOOD STUFF, TRUST ME ON IT!"

Jezebel: I don't see why I'm in this dark room I'm not a bad person. and I did listen to my mother! look I'm sorry for what happen to those men but if it didn't happen they would have killed me. I may get hate but I refuse to accept that I'm a bad person!

Ryu & Kainou : hello there mister.

Lara gets a called on her cell phone and it goes to speak and it's Charles fields who says in firm tone.

Charles fields ( Cell Phone): hey there Lara how your doing , well I'm at Stridayxa City hospital with Wiggie, Adam, Kathrine , Officer Helga, and the younger Frankenstein sibling. your cousins Vanessa and Saskourara are also there, with their butler Moneybags plus Victor and Mangus are here as well. I herd that Jezebel is with you at this Halworth Academy.

Lara: yeah she is why?

Charles Fields ( cellphone): well I just what say I herd what happen, and I just want you to know that I' I, Vanessa, Saskourara , Wiggie, Adam, Kathrine, Officer Helga, the younger Frankenstein sibling, Moneybags, Victor, Mangus, Jezebel's parents, Lawrence , Ayana, and Vassena & Saskourara soccer teams on Jezebel's side. we know she's a good person that's why we going to stand beside her in court you can count on that!

Lara: so you guys i will to stand up for Jezebel knowing that she kill people?

Charles fields ( Cellphone) yeah people who were vicious thugs , who would have kill her. I know there are people who are going to hate her, but they're all ignorant and stupid people! i bet those idiots couldn't tell the difference between a innocent girl that was just protect her self and a monster like Danny " the Slasher"!

more_horiz
[quote="Bruceleegreyhulk"][quote="Froggy"]
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
J
quote]

Jezebel: I don't see why I'm in this dark room I'm not a bad person.  and I did listen to my mother! look I'm sorry for what happen to those men but if it didn't happen they would have killed me. I may get hate but I refuse to accept that I'm a bad person!

"Criminy kid do you f*)## listen or do you have #( for brains? This is for your safety, I don't know if you've paid attention to what happened in Rivington or the whole Haven thing, but people are a bit uneasy around those with powers, and you NEED to learn how to control yours, so could you stop whining like a little b)*#? I swear, this probation sh#)# does NOT get easier" Jan would sigh. "Well we do have good news, there are people who'll testify but seriously, do NOT go out of here without telling one of us, OKAY? IT's for your own f*#)#)# safety" Jan would say, before turning to Nash and nodding at Lara. "IS she always such a know-it all?" which would cause Halworth to glare and make Jan shrug. "What? I swear the little bi...girl, all she does is talk about how smart she is or gets info from people no little ten year old should be getting, and like she's living the plot of our lives Doc, s'all i'm saying"

Jorrah knelt down and greeted them both with hugs. "Hello boys! I was controlling that rock monster that you rode. Your mother agreed to send you here to our care to help develop your abilities. When you're old enough, you can even be superheroes if you like, sound cool?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
J
quote]

Jezebel: I don't see why I'm in this dark room I'm not a bad person.  and I did listen to my mother! look I'm sorry for what happen to those men but if it didn't happen they would have killed me. I may get hate but I refuse to accept that I'm a bad person!

"Criminy kid do you f*)## listen or do you have #( for brains? This is for your safety, I don't know if you've paid attention to what happened in Rivington or the whole Haven thing, but people are a bit uneasy around those with powers, and you NEED to learn how to control yours, so could you stop whining like a little b)*#? I swear, this probation sh#)# does NOT get easier" Jan would sigh. "Well we do have good news, there are people who'll testify but seriously, do NOT go out of here without telling one of us, OKAY? IT's for your own f*#)#)# safety" Jan would say, before turning to Nash and nodding at Lara. "IS she always such a know-it all?" which would cause Halworth to glare and make Jan shrug. "What? I swear the little bi...girl, all she does is talk about how smart she is or gets info from people no little ten year old should be getting, and like she's living the plot of our lives Doc, s'all i'm saying"

Jorrah knelt down and greeted them both with hugs. "Hello boys! I was controlling that rock monster that you rode. Your mother agreed to send you here to our care to help develop your abilities. When you're old enough, you can even be superheroes if you like, sound cool?"

Jezebel: oh so I'm here for my own safety okay I got it.

Charles Field: ( Cellphone) hey I don't know who the hell you are lady but I can tell Lara what ever the hell I want because she's my friend! and for your information Lara is far from a know it all her cousins with the exception of  Saskioia are all smarter then her even her  11 year old cousin Sasykouia  and her eight year old cousin Thopyia.  it's not like i told her stuff that her cousins Saskourara, Vanessa, Saskioia, Sasykouia  and Thopyia don't already know.  

Lara: I'm not really a know it all, and Charles is my friend, since was it frown upon to chat with a friend?

Nash: of course your not a know it all, however you are a dweeb!!!

Lara: yeah and you're a doofus...... doofus!

Ryu & Kainou: you were that was so cool.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
J
quote]

Charles Field: ( Cellphone) hey I don't know who the hell you are lady but I can tell Lara what ever the hell I want because she's my friend! and for your information Lara is far from a know it all her cousins with the exception of  Saskioia are all smarter then her even her  11 year old cousin Sasykouia  and her eight year old cousin Thopyia.  it's not like i told her stuff that her cousins Saskourara, Vanessa, Saskioia, Sasykouia  and Thopyia don't already know.  

Lara: I'm not really a know it all, and Charles is my friend, since was it frown upon to chat with a friend?

Nash: of  course your not a know it all, however you are a dweeb!!!

Jan nodded at her, and then Charles would find himself YANKED through the cellphone, Jan staring at him with a look that would make grown military men wet themselves. "Listen here, did I say your name or refer to you little boy? OH WAIT, NO I DIDN'T! TO HAVE THE AUDACITY TO EVEN ADDRESS ME IN SUCH A TONE IS SHAMEFUL AND DAMN NEAR SUICIDAL! You DONT know who the hell I am, well now I'm about to tell you, Jan Meinu, former terrorist turned activist/teacher and I use to murder impudent s*#)##s like you for even SNEEZING in my direction, so before you EVER speak to me in such a way again I suggest you think twice, or else I'll dimensionally sew your ass shut and force feed you till you explode, are we clear buddy?" she'd ask, then turn to Lara

"As for you, do you know the saying about assumptions? WHen you assume, you make an ass out of YOU and ME. I don't like people making an ass out of me, especially you missy. You're on my list now for not even REALLY listening to what I said and assuming something wholly different. Next time you get the bright idea to say something to me or get tough, DONT"

looking at Jan Nash could see she was not one to be taken lightly

"haha you really thought it was cool? well you guys will be able to do even cooler stuff with your abilities! From what the Doc told me, you guys have some cool skills you can learn to hone, I mean you're just scratching the surface of your potential and well I'll show you your rooms, my wife is uh...BUSY at the moment" he'd say, nodding to Jan yelling at LAra and Charles Field, who was dragged dimensionally through the phone

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
J
quote]

Nash: of  course your not a know it all, however you are a dweeb!!!

Jan nodded at her, and then Charles would find himself YANKED through the cellphone, Jan staring at him with a look that would make grown military men wet themselves. "Listen here, did I say your name or refer to you little boy? OH WAIT, NO I DIDN'T! TO HAVE THE AUDACITY TO EVEN ADDRESS ME IN SUCH A TONE IS SHAMEFUL AND DAMN NEAR SUICIDAL! You DONT know who the hell I am, well now I'm about to tell you, Jan Meinu, former terrorist turned activist/teacher and I use to murder impudent s*#)##s like you for even SNEEZING in my direction, so before you EVER speak to me in such a way again I suggest you think twice, or else I'll dimensionally sew your ass shut and force feed you till you explode, are we clear buddy?" she'd ask, then turn to Lara

"As for you, do you know the saying about assumptions? WHen you assume, you make an ass out of YOU and ME. I don't like people making an ass out of me, especially you missy. You're on my list now for not even REALLY listening to what I said and assuming something wholly different. Next time you get the bright idea to say something to me or get tough, DONT"

looking at Jan Nash could see she was not one to be taken lightly

"haha you really thought it was cool? well you guys will be able to do even cooler stuff with your abilities! From what the Doc told me, you guys have some cool skills you can learn to hone, I mean you're just scratching the surface of your potential and well I'll show you your rooms, my wife is uh...BUSY at the moment" he'd say, nodding to Jan yelling at LAra and Charles Field, who was dragged dimensionally through the phone

Lara: I'm Sorry.

Charles Fields ( Teenager):  yeah we're cleared  ( sheesh this woman needs to take a chill pill ).

Nash: I'll just be going later dweeb! you know you could try to be cool once in awhile but of course you don't know how to do that since your a dweeb.

Lara: I can be cool Nash , in fact I'm going to show Maggie all the cool stuff i have.

Lara goes off to find Maggie leaving Charles there with Jan , Halworth and Baxter who seems to be hiding behind Halworth with his head held down.  

Charles Fields: as must as it pains me to say Lara isn't cool she's the definition of the word nerdy. however people can change, the first thing that needs to go is that clothing of hers.  

Ryu : I don't like that woman she's scary!

Kainou: my ability is the ability to borrow other people's powers mister.  the really sucky  part through is that i have to trade either my voice, or one of my five senses  for the ability.

in the dressing room

with her shirt off Sally's beautiful muscles are fully showcase and it's clearly that she is the biggest teenage girl that Maggie has ever seen. Sally looks at the clothing and says with a sigh

Sally ( disappointed tone ):none of this clothing seems like it would fit me, they seem too small.

more_horiz

Ash was pouring over lawbooks, trying to find something to help the Doc.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"This is true, however the methods differ don't they? from mental gifts to the physical, though yours lie in that iffy area, physical expression but mental usage, right?" he'd ask, referring to Ash's flames

"oh Hello Ophelia, LION is LION, we're herding the world into a better, stronger tomorrow. Any particular reason for this call?"

"That about sums it up and check it, I can even manipulate other fires, like, bonfires and such. It's a fun trick to use on camping tricks."

"Yeah, I was wondering, could me and Bruiser set up a meeting with Miss Crossenberg? It's about the inhabitants of Utopia." She handed the phone to Bruiser.

"It's a very useful trick too, considering different sources. explosions would be perfect cover for you as you pull the flames around you to hide in them, no?"

"Oh sure thing, let me check with her. She's a busy woman but I think I can find some time" she'd say, calling Dr. Crossenberg

Mary picked up the phone. "Yes?"

"Oh yeah, that's a fun trick to use. Really freaks bad guys out."

"Hello uh Ms. Crossenberg? This is Bru..Brian. Blue skin, was with Psyche and Barrett in that cell of yours on the helicarrier? Just got something to ask you"

Psyche would smile. "I'd imagine the disorientation would be wild, then when you strike they don't know HOW to react!" he'd say, clenching his fist. "Then again, I'll stick with the mind grenade. Fragging someone's brain is a favorite of mine" he'd say

"Just use it responsibly man."

"Go right ahead Brian." Mary replied.

more_horiz

Zack Tempus finished up the training center and walked inside, activating the watch and his armor appeared around him in a flash. "Hit it." He said to the computer and robotic opponents appeared in front of him.

more_horiz

Penelope set her new book down in her room, opened up a window and flew out. After closing the window behind her, she flew to the forest behind the school, looking for a good place to practice her new earth powers she 'borrowed' from Concrete.

more_horiz
Charles would feel is head get rocked by a hard slap that knocked him to the ground, and feel Jan's other hand around his collar. "Rule number one S*)# for brains, respect your f#)## elders! rule number two, do NOT, and I repeat do NOT be a snake a$$ friend! Last, but not least, you ever look at me like that again when I see you and you'll be living out your teen years as a eunuch!" She'd tell him, tossing Charles back through the phone into a trashcan near his house.

"Yeah she's scary but she's nice if you're nice to her you know? Plus she bakes some really good cookies, want some? Oh yeah Kainlou why do you think you have to trade off something when you borrow a power?"

It was obvious Sally was the biggest teenage girl Maggie had ever seen, and she nods over to a button on the wall. She pushes it, then some uniforms pop out. "Molecular shift clothing, Marnie created them for people who were really big and tall, they expand and contract to fit the wearer just riiiiight" she'd say before turning to wave at Lara. "Hello Lara, everything okay?"

As Ash poured over the lawbooks he'd see Halworth walking over. "Attempting to help Ash?" he'd ask, placing his hand on the table

Zack's opponents would be suited up in various cybernetics, almost guyver like in their design. Someone had a little fun making the system that's for sure

"Uh Mary, is there any possible way we could get an update on the whole Haven situation? Like what happened to most of the people just living on the island who weren't uh like, a part of the elite Atomix gathered up?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Charles would feel is head get rocked by a hard slap that knocked him to the ground, and feel Jan's other hand around his collar. "Rule number one S*)# for brains, respect your f#)## elders! rule number two, do NOT, and I repeat do NOT be a snake a$$ friend! Last, but not least, you ever look at me like that again when I see you and you'll be living out your teen years as a eunuch!" She'd tell him, tossing Charles back through the phone into a trashcan near his house.

"Yeah she's scary but she's nice if you're nice to her you know? Plus she bakes some really good cookies, want some? Oh yeah Kainlou why do you think you have to trade off something when you borrow a power?"

It was obvious Sally was the biggest teenage girl Maggie had ever seen, and she nods over to a button on the wall. She pushes it, then some uniforms pop out. "Molecular shift clothing, Marnie created them for people who were really big and tall, they expand and contract to fit the wearer just riiiiight" she'd say before turning to wave at Lara. "Hello Lara, everything okay?"

As Ash poured over the lawbooks he'd see Halworth walking over. "Attempting to help Ash?" he'd ask, placing his hand on the table

Zack's opponents would be suited up in various cybernetics, almost guyver like in their design. Someone had a little fun making the system that's for sure

"Uh Mary, is there any possible way we could get an update on the whole Haven situation? Like what happened to most of the people just living on the island who weren't uh like, a part of the elite Atomix gathered up?"

inside the trashcan Charles has morph into a sword and says in firm tone.

Charles: okay I will have to get the hang on this whole weapon morphing thing.

back at Halworth Academy

Kainlou: I'm not sure when ever I grab I person's hand I borrow their power and lose either my speech or one of my five senses in the process. I can borrow up to six powers, but only borrow either one or two powers at a time because of that. it sucks mister I don't want to trade anything just to borrow people's powers.

Ryu: my ability is that I can reverse the powers of others, it's a real fun ability to have. of course now I know why grand pappy was so interesting in me and my brother he wasn't interesting in us he was just interesting in our powers. oh and I would love to have some cookies mister.

Baxter Lewis ( still looking at the ground) can I have some cookies too?

Sally puts on the "Molecular shift clothing and gives Maggie a big hug before putting her down saying in firm tone.

Sally: thanks they fit wonderfully Maggie!

Lara: yeah everything's fine I just want to show you the cool stuff i have.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah and...I....think I have it." He turned the book to Halworth. "The government is the one that would have to prove you knew the person was a fugitive. There would be no crime if you didn't know about the arrest warrant. Also there would be no crime if the fugitive was threatening you. Furthermore, it is up to the CPS to prove the case and the evidence must be submitted to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the alleged harborer was indeed aware of the warrant." Ash explained. "So, if we were unaware of it, then we don't have a lot to worry about. Besides which, with all of the lives we've saved and taking down Atomix all thanks to your training, I think we'll be given quite a bit of leeway. I would still recommend hiring lawyers though."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
C

"Yeah and...I....think I have it." He turned the book to Halworth. "The government is the one that would have to prove you knew the person was a fugitive. There would be no crime if you didn't know about the arrest warrant. Also there would be no crime if the fugitive was threatening you. Furthermore, it is up to the CPS to prove the case and the evidence must be submitted to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the alleged harborer was indeed aware of the warrant." Ash explained. "So, if we were unaware of it, then we don't have a lot to worry about. Besides which, with all of the lives we've saved and taking down Atomix all thanks to your training, I think we'll be given quite a bit of leeway. I would still recommend hiring lawyers though."
Halworth nodded solemnly."Hm, I figured as much, thank you for your help Ash. I'm still a little miffed about how Grizzly just dropped young Sally on us but I think we'll be okay, lawyers and all. You should relax, I'll handle the tough stuff from here and let you all know when the court date is set" he'd say, walking down the stairs

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

?"

back at Halworth Academy

Kainlou: I'm not sure when ever I grab I person's hand I borrow their power and lose either my speech or one of my five senses in the process.  I can borrow up to six powers, but only borrow either one or two powers at a time because of that.  it sucks mister I don't want to trade anything just to borrow people's powers.

Ryu: my ability is that I can reverse the powers of others, it's a real fun ability to have.  of course now I know why grand pappy was so interesting in me and my brother he wasn't interesting in us he was just interesting in our powers.   oh and I would love to have some cookies mister.

Baxter Lewis ( still looking at the ground) can I have some cookies too?

Sally puts on the "Molecular shift clothing and gives Maggie a big hug before putting her down saying in firm tone.

Lara: yeah everything's fine  I just want to show you the cool stuff i have.
"Have you ever stockpiled powers or use them in conjunction with Ryu's?" he'd ask as Jorrah walked over to Jan and whispered to her. She then smiled at the boys and a tray of cookies appeared, with Jan ushering over Baxter. As he stared at her he'd notice his powers weren't working on her, or Jorrah, or the boys, strange enough

Maggie gave Sally a thumbs up as she asked Lara "what cool stuff, and why?"

more_horiz

"That is so cool!" Zack grinned "Let's go guys!"

"They're fine. In fact we have counselors on site and our men are helping to repair the damage from the fighting. The meta's living there are free to live on the island if they want to of course and we'll help them with whatever they need to get back on their feet.".

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
C

Halworth nodded solemnly."Hm, I figured as much, thank you for your help Ash. I'm still a little miffed about how Grizzly just dropped young Sally on us but I think we'll be okay, lawyers and all. You should relax, I'll handle the tough stuff from here and let you all know when the court date is set" he'd say, walking down the stairs

"Yes sir. Don't worry, we'll beat this."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
C

"No doubt about that, just worried about the fallout from such a case is all. Plus how it'll effect young Sally, her "

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"They're fine. In fact we have counselors on site and our men are helping to repair the damage from the fighting. The meta's living there are free to live on the island if they want to of course and we'll help them with whatever they need to get back on their feet.".
He'd see the robots move in synch with each other as they flanked him from left and right, with a middle group pulling back and their arms extending forward as two massive tendirls

"Oh well uh that's good, anyone there by the name of Crow or do you need like a government name, cause I don't know if I know that"

more_horiz
You know, we could probably squeeze in a crossover with She-Hulk, with the court thing going on. Razz 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
You know, we could probably squeeze in a crossover with She-Hulk, with the court thing going on. Razz 
A GREEN SKINNED LAWYER WOUWLD BE A GREAT HELP

OLE JADE JAWS

plus sally would get a new friend

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
C

"No doubt about that, just worried about the fallout from such a case is all. Plus how it'll effect young Sally, her "

"We'll weather the storm, go out on PR, present the school as the shining example of unity and knowledge that it is. Sally, we'll comfort her and do what we can to help her through all of this." Ash paused. "Any idea if Morpha is back yet?"

more_horiz
"Morpha should be arriving soon, in about an hour. Do you wish to greet her with Specs? He's going to go pick her up at the airport, Ash?" Halworth would ask, staring out the window

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

He'd see the robots move in synch with each other as they flanked him from left and right, with a middle group pulling back and their arms extending forward as two massive tendirls

"Oh well uh that's good, anyone there by the name of Crow or do you need like a government name, cause I don't know if I know that"

"Crow...do you mean the speedster criminal? We have her in custody, yes."

"TIME OUT!" Zack called out and there was a flash of blue light around in, freezing the robots in an instant in time. "Sorry." He chuckled. "I couldn't resist." He popped the swords from the wrists and ran around, hacking and slashing at the robots before posing and turning back to face them. "Time in!" All at once, the robots fell to pieces.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

?"

back at Halworth Academy

Kainlou: I'm not sure when ever I grab I person's hand I borrow their power and lose either my speech or one of my five senses in the process.  I can borrow up to six powers, but only borrow either one or two powers at a time because of that.  it sucks mister I don't want to trade anything just to borrow people's powers.

Ryu: my ability is that I can reverse the powers of others, it's a real fun ability to have.  of course now I know why grand pappy was so interesting in me and my brother he wasn't interesting in us he was just interesting in our powers.   oh and I would love to have some cookies mister.

Baxter Lewis ( still looking at the ground): can I have some cookies too?

Lara: yeah everything's fine  I just want to show you the cool stuff i have.

"Have you ever stockpiled powers or use them in conjunction with Ryu's?" he'd ask as Jorrah walked over to Jan and whispered to her. She then smiled at the boys and a tray of cookies appeared, with Jan ushering over Baxter. As he stared at her he'd notice his powers weren't working on her, or Jorrah, or the boys, strange enough

Maggie gave Sally a thumbs up as she asked Lara "what cool stuff, and why?"

Kainou: I haven't try that, but I have had six different powers, seven I count my secondary ability super human strength mister. oh me and my brother can't effect each other's powers , we tried to do it before it didn't work.

Ryu: we think has something to do with us being twins mister. oh thanks for the cookies Miss they're delicious.

Baxter: hmm strange why isn't my power working it usually works just by eye contact.

Ryu:: you have a power what is it, is it something like really cool?

Baxter: you could say that my power is that I have the ability to copy a person's entire DNA coding and shapeshift into them. that means I get access to their genetic powers if they have any as well. I don't know how but my mind can even store genetic codes so i can used them later.

Lara: you know just cool stuff, as for why I just feel like showing it is all. it has nothing with me trying to prove that I'm cool because of something Nash said to me honest.

Sally: it's funny that Lady Jan said that she took on Callisto " Mama Bear" Grizzly but I don't believe that. for anyone who has ever read up on Greek mythology they would know that Callisto became the first Werebear when she was cursed by the goddess Hera for having a affair with Zeus. she's the most powerful werebear in existence , has 5 forms , is pretty much unkillable and the only way to kill her is with some kind of extremely rare metal according to legend.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply