ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 28 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Baxter: thanks , and I hope my father gets here I need to speak to him.

Nash ( speaking to Jr): I was only trying to help, but I don't get thing about parents.  I don't get why their important and why anyone would need them.  it's not like i need my parents , did fine without them. ah who I'm kidding I just want my parents to notice me, I just want to know that they care.

meanwhile at Johnny D. Bomber's attorney office

Johnny D. Bomber ( on the phone): hello Doctor Halworth it's me Johnny, I'm calling you to tell you that i can't do Sally's trail. I'm going to be busy with Benny Morrison's Re-trail , however I can refer you to a list of other attorneys who are free at the moment.

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 28 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Yeah what's wrong with you pal? She ain't doing nothing" a random old man would say while reading a newspaper

Zeal laughed as he floated into the air. "The ignorant need not worry for they know not what they allow to transpire creature. Now I will smite you, HAVE AT THEE!" He'd shout, his gloves hand projecting a sword

As they reached the airport , Specs got out a sign from the trunk and directed the kids to go directly to where Morpha would be arriving as he proudly held the sign.

"Could you at least talk like a normal person?" Ophelia asked, jumping onto a fire escape and crouching on it.

Morpha waved and ran over to Specs, hugging him. "Hey man, how have you been?"

"you're one to talk about normal, freak!" He'd shout while lunging at her, only to be hit I. The head by a rock from the old man

Specs noticeably blushed and hugged Morpha back, taking a moment to compose himself

"Uhh I've been g.. Great! Very great! I'm uh working on my bachelor's through student teaching at the school. I brought Adrian, Maggie and Penelope here to greet you" he'd say, nodding to them

"The doc says it's okay, so we'll let it happen and I'll let Kimberly talk to her grandfather"

"You're sure you're okay Nash? In sorry if what I said cut to your core"

"Thanks!" Ophelia called down to him. With the armored man distracted for the moment, Ophelia sprung forward, grabbed the villain, flipped end over end with him in the air and slammed both of them down into the street, making a small crater. "Now that I have your attention, let's cut to the chase and see who you really are!" Ophelia slashed with her claws, cutting open the suit, reaching into the cuts and peeling off the armor that Zeal was wearing.

Morpha smiled at the kids and grew multiple arms to shake their hands. "Baby bro, Maggie, Penny, great to see you all again."

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Nash ( speaking to Jr): I was only trying to help, but I don't get thing about parents.  I don't get why their important and why anyone would need them.  it's not like i need my parents , did fine without them. ah who I'm kidding I just want my parents to notice me, I just want to know that they care.

meanwhile at  Johnny D. Bomber's attorney office

Johnny D. Bomber ( on the phone): hello  Doctor Halworth it's me Johnny, I'm calling you to tell you that i can't do Sally's trail.  I'm going to be busy with   Benny Morrison's Re-trail , however I can refer you to a list of other attorneys who are free at the moment.  

" he said he's coming soon"

"Well if it makes you feel any better, you can still connect with your parents, I can't"

" nope we do not want your recommendation Johnny I have this handled and please do not bother me"

Ophelia would see that Zeal was rail thin and emancipated under the armor, and smelled like he'd hadn't taken it off in weeks

"Glad to see you again Morpha, had father told you about some of the new, uh 'developments' we've had recently?" Maggie would ask

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

meanwhile at  Johnny D. Bomber's attorney office

Johnny D. Bomber ( on the phone): hello  Doctor Halworth it's me Johnny, I'm calling you to tell you that i can't do Sally's trail.  I'm going to be busy with   Benny Morrison's Re-trail , however I can refer you to a list of other attorneys who are free at the moment.  

" he said he's coming soon"

"Well if it makes you feel any better, you can still connect with your parents, I can't"

" nope we do not want your recommendation Johnny I have this handled and please do not bother me"

Ophelia would see that Zeal was rail thin and emancipated under the armor, and smelled like he'd hadn't taken it off in weeks

"Glad to see you again Morpha, had father told you about some of the new, uh 'developments' we've had recently?" Maggie would ask

over the phone Johnny just says in a calm tone

Johnny: oh well suit your self doc. ( hangs up his phone and looks at the files on his desk) Mitch and the Junior detective squad did some nice working get this files I have enough evidence here to prove with out shadow of a doubt that Benny is clinically insane and is not responsible for his actions.

at Halworth

Baxter: that's good to know

Nash looks at Jr saying in firm tone.

Nash: yeah it does make me feel better.

more_horiz
"So yeah you can talk to her, for a little bit Baxter"

"Yea so try to talk to your parents about this Nash, they might not even know"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Nash looks at Jr saying.

Nash: I'll try to talk to them.  

Baxter talks to Kimberly  saying in firm tone.

Baxter: look Kimberly there's something I need to tell you it's about your real mother's death, the one responsible, the one who had your real mother Bethany killed it was my mother!  

Kimberly ( shocked): but that can't be true, why would your mother do that she's a nice sweet lady. I met your mother before  and she didn't seem like the type who would have some one kill.

Baxter: you haven't met my mother before Kimberly. the person who you think was my mother Jessica wasn't my mother she was just a friend of my father's who help him take care of me.

Kimberly: so who is your mother then?

Baxter: my mother is Rhona Lewis, she's a ruthless Sociopath Cartel Boss.  she's the person your father  own  money too, when your father didn't pay up she had your real mother Bethany killed.  recently she just had your uncle beat up  for not paying off your father's debts to her.

Kimberly:  so it's true then, you mother had my mother killed?

Baxter: yes it's true, I hope you're not mad at me that i kept this a secret for you until now Kimberly, I hope we're still friends.

Kimberly: of course we're still friends, I just a little upset that you kept this secret from me.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nash looks at Jr saying.

Baxter: look Kimberly there's something I need to tell you it's about your real mother's death, the one responsible, the one who had your real mother Bethany killed it was my mother!  

Kimberly ( shocked): but that can't be true, why would your mother do that she's a nice sweet lady. I met your mother before  and she didn't seem like the type who would have some one kill.

Baxter: you haven't met my mother before Kimberly. the person who you think was my mother Jessica  wasn't my mother she was just a friend of my father's who help him take care of me.

Baxter: my mother is Rhona Lewis, she's a ruthless Sociopath Cartel Boss.  she's the person your father  own  money too, when your father didn't pay up she had your real mother Bethany killed.  recently she just had your uncle beat up  for not paying off your father's debts to her.

Baxter: yes it's true, I hope you're not mad at me that i kept this a secret for you until now Kimberly, I hope we're still friends.

Kimberly: of course we're still friends, I just a little upset that you kept this secret from me.

after the short talk with Kimberly Baxter meets up with Jan saying in firm tone.

Baxter: I talk to Kimberly , I told her the truth about her mother's death and who made it happen. she's not mad at me, just a little upset that i kept it a secret from her. but i only did it to protected her my mother is very dangerous.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nash looks at Jr saying.

Baxter: you haven't met my mother before Kimberly. the person who you think was my mother Jessica  wasn't my mother she was just a friend of my father's who help him take care of me.

after the short talk with Kimberly Baxter meets up with Jan saying in firm tone.

Baxter: I talk to Kimberly , I told her the truth about her mother's death and who made it happen. she's not mad at me, just a little upset that i kept it a secret from her.  but i only did it to protected her my mother is very dangerous.

Baxter's father Ryan shows up and Baxter looks at him saying in firm tone"

Baxter: father I want to know, I want to know how you and mom met?

Ryan who is wearing a raid uniformed looks at his son Baxter in firm tone"

Ryan: so you what to know how me and your mom met okay then I guess I can tell you. well it all start way before you were born back then I was a errand guy for this business firm. back then it was always hey Ryan where's my coffee, hey Ryan where's my donuts, Ryan i ask for decaf does this look like Decaf, my bosses back then always ran me ragged. and then I got the opportunity something that was a lot better then being a errand guy.

it was that my bosses at the time what me to deliver a package to a client at the Mediterranean sea, I was going to met the client on a ship. when I got there however I found my self in a war zone, the clients my bosses want me to deliver the package to wasn't a client at all, but drug dealers . as anything i could to not get mow down by a hail of bullets I thought to my self " how did i get myself into this mess." that's when I saw her your mother Rhona mowing down a bunch of drug dealers with a M2 Machine Gun and she had this sadistic smile on her face.

seeing all that carnage was too much for me so I passed out afterwards I work up on her ship. she look at me and the first thing she said to me is that i was sniveling coward. I ask her what she was going to do with me, and you told me she was going to take me hostage so that she could get my bosses money. then you took the package which turn out to be cocaine, and felt like my bosses had set me up to take the fall for something.

however her plan to take me hostage didn't work as the announced me as dead, and that's when i know I was just a fall guy, so i never went back to them. I tried to get away from Rhona but she track me down to my father's place and force me to married her so she could get my money and force my father who was ordained minister to do the marriage. she said if i didn't marry her that she would kill me and have her men killed my father right on the spot,so i had no choice but to marry her.

while marry to her I start sympathizing with her cause she talk to me about her sick mother and I generally felt she threat me better than my bosses back then did. in 2007 you were born Baxter, and that is basically how I met your mother.

Baxter: so that's how you and mom might that's quite a story dad. you mean grandma, how is she?

Ryan: okay Baxter I'm going to tell you something about your grandma your mother's mother that you might find shocking. your grandmother isn't a at nursing home, she isn't sick in fact she is pretty much well. your grandmother is notorious Drug Lord she goes by the alias Miss Glass!

Baxter: not grandmother, please dad please tell me your joking, please tell me that isn't true.

Ryan: I don't know what to say champ, but I'm afraid I'm not joking.

Baxter: so what was said on the news is true that woman Miss Glass is my grandmother.

Ryan: that's corrected, and she is a lot scarier than your mother, your mother doesn't even compare to her.

more_horiz
Baxter looks at the uniform that his father has on saying

Baxter: uh father what's up with the uniform?

Ryan looks his son in the eyes saying in stern tone.

Ryan: son this is a DEA Raid uniform , I'm plan on confronting your mother Rhona.

Baxter: wait what?!?

Ryan: look son, some one has to bring her in might as well be me!

outside of Halworth Sebastian shows up saying with a smile on his face  

Sebastian: well this is the place, and polite thing to do is knock after all i don't want to be rude.

Sebastian knocks on the door, meanwhile  Nash calls his parents while he's still with Jr saying.

Nash: look mom & dad we need to talk.

Nash's mother: look dear can't this wait me and your father are busy right now.

Nash: this can't wait I need to talk to you and dad right now mom!

Nash's mother: okay we talk after me your father are done with our act!

Nash:  that I can wait I want you two to talk to me now.

Nash's father: wow champ take it easy you sound upset , look you know were busy, and you know we have fans to please, so can't this wait?

Nash: screw the fans I'm your son , I should come first! now just listen I want to tell you two something.!

Nash's mother: okay this is serious somethings bugging you huh.

Nash: yeah you two! you two care more about your damn stupid act , and pleasing your fans then you do me! I'm your two's son, shouldn't I be first and frame be second? shouldn't I be more important to you two than frame, do you two even care about me?

Nash's mother: I see I didn't know that's how you feel , wow I guess me and your father have be neglecting  you huh. okay I talk to your father about this Nash.

Nash's Father: you mother just told me,and I just have to tell you son, that we do care about you, me and your mother love you very much you're a son.   but I guess from your point of view it looks like we don't care since we never spent any time with you.  well that's about to change, we going to pay a visit to you at camp.

Nash: I'm not at camp , I'm at this place called Halworth Academy and are you and mom really going to come visit me your not lying are you.

Nash's father: yeah  we're coming to visit you. you sound this  upset has made us realize that me and your mother got so caught up in the frame that we forgot what was important, and that's you son.

more_horiz
later Sebastian has a talk with his daughter Kimberly saying.

Sebastian: what's the matter grand daughter of mine, why do you sulk?

Kimberly: it's just I don't know why you came here after I...I....I....I...I....

Sebastian:  say no more Kimberly , I know , and I bare you no ill will.

Kimberly: huh you're not going to disown me as your grand daughter after what I done?

Sebastian: heavens no, you still my grand daughter! nothing you do is ever going to chance that fact.  it is wiser to forgive than to hold a grudge my  grand daughter. if you had taking head to these words of wisdom you would have been better off.

Kimberly: I'm sorry grandfather I'm such a disappointment.

Sebastian: don't say that my grand daughter you are not a disappointment.    don't dwell on the past look towards the future my grand daughter.  when live gets you down, you just have to get on up and keep moving forward.  I know you can make it through this and  I will support you all the way my grand daughter.

( Looking at Jan) thanks for letting me talk to my grand daughter kind lady, you have my sincerest gratitude. (spots  Ryan and notices that he has a bad injury)  hmm that injury of yours looks pretty bad mine if I take a look at it?  

Ryan looks at  Sebastian saying in stern tone.

Ryan: no thanks father I'm fine it's just a flesh wound.    

father Sebastian: it's hardly just a flesh wound  just let me take a look at it will only take a second.

Ryan let's Sebastian  look at his wound  and Sebastian says .

Sebastian: hmm it's worse than i thought, if this is not taking care of immediately it will effect your overall health, here let me take care of it.

Sebastian uses his heal power to heal Ryan's wound saying

Sebastian: there it's done i have fix your wound.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Nash looks at Jr. saying in stern tone.

Nash: I just had a heat discussion with my parents over the phone they said they coming here to see me."

meanwhile Baxter looks at  Jan, Jorrah and Halworth saying

Baxter: thanks for letting me talk to Kimberly. ( looking at his father) and thanks for telling me  about how you and mom met it's really quite the story. oh and dad please be careful.

Ryan pats his son on the head saying in kind tone.

Ryan: hey there champ, don't worry about me okay I'm going to be just fine.  ( looking at Halworth, Jan , and Jorrah) I like to thank you three and the rest of the staff here for looking after my boy, you have my thanks, now i must be off.

Ryan then leaves with Sebastian looks at Halworth, Jan and Jorrah saying.

Sebastian: I know what my grand daughter has  done , and I'm here to support her all the way.  I know that she caused the death of my eldest son, her father, but I bare her to ill will.  it is wiser to forgive than to hold a grudge. like I said before you all have my  sincerest gratitude for letting me talk to my grand daughter.

more_horiz
"I'm glad to hear that Nash"

"You're welcome"

"Yea sure whatever we lost the plot months ago"

more_horiz
EDIT: Confusion cleared up now.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I'm glad to hear that Nash"

"You're welcome"

Baxter looks at Jan and Jorrah and Halworth saying  in concern tone

Baxter: I'm worried about my father Ryan, he's going off to face my mother, and I recognize the uniform he was wearing it's a DEA raid uniform.  he says not to worried but still I'm concern about his safety.

Sally shows up  saying in stern tone  as  she picks up a piece of paper of the ground.

Sally: hmm wants this it's reads " dear Halworth, Jan and Jorrah  I want to request you assisted if anything goes wrong in the Raid I'm taking part of to bring down Rhona , I want  one of you three to bring me to safety."  hmm sounds like something big is going down , anyways  Jan, Jorrah, and Halworth I'm ready  for my trial.

outside a lawyer that Halworth got in contact with shows up  and knocks on the door saying in calm tone.

Lester : is anybody home, my name is Lester I'm here to represent Solveig  Magnhildr in court and Kimberly Applecinder .

NuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 28 Kuroshitsuji__Sebastian_by_darkywarky

OT

check NUCAU LION for more on the Rhona Cartel thing.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
meet Stills' Kids

froggy wrote:

seven kids approach Specs and the others, then the oldest kid looks at them saying in serious tone.

Rajiu ( black hair, green eyes and sharply dressed) : hi I'm Raiju or Stills the Kid, call me which ever one.

Cassidy  ( red & blue hair, blue eyes , red tank top, blue jeans,  white shocks ,sneakers, unusually muscular for a 9 year old girl): and I'm  his sister Cassidy.

Pedro:  ( long silver  hair,  red eyes,  brown shirt, white cargo pants and sneakers and holding a book on Buddhism.): I'm their brother Pedro.

Kyle ( metallic  green skin, brown hair,  blue eyes, blue mega man T-shirt, blue jeans, white shocks  and sneakers): I'm also their brother my name is Kyle.

Yin  ( black hair , dark yellow eyes, black clothing, speaks in apathetic tone): I'm  Yin their sister.  

Yang ( dyed blonde hair to distinguish her from Yin, dark yellow eyes , colorful clothing): and I'm Yang,
me and Yin are twins!

Cindy  ( pink hair, blue eyes, white shirt, blue jeans and sneakers):  I'm the youngest of the bunch my name's  Cindy!

Cassidy  who at first seem unusually muscular for a nine year old girl suddenly deceases in muscle mass and definition until her muscle mass and definition is on par for a girl her height and age who engages in strength training and weight lifting .

more_horiz
Specs greets all the kids as Halworth sends jan and Jorrah to meet the lawyers

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Stills' kids  expect for Rajiu  and Yin smile at Specs and the others.  Pedro hands Specs a note which reads

rules for Pedro:  he must not get angry, upset or excited, he has to remind calm at all times to keep his plasma cells stabilized.  

Halworth would received classified documents from LION on Yin, Yang and Pedro. one of the documents has in it what happen to Yin and Yang's former village before being adopted by Stills and Yin's document includes that she is a superior. meanwhile  Lester greets  Jan and Jorrah saying in a polite tone.

Lester: and who are the fine gentleman and lady I have the honor of speaking to.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Stills' kids  expect for Rajiu  and Yin smile at Specs and the others.  Pedro hands Specs a note which reads

rules for Pedro:  he must not get angry, upset or excited, he has to remind calm at all times to keep his plasma cells stabilized.  

Halworth would received classified documents from LION on Yin, Yang and Pedro.  one of the documents has in it what happen to Yin and Yang's former village before being adopted by Stills  and Yin's document includes that she is a superior. meanwhile  Lester greets  Jan and Jorrah saying in a polite tone.

Lester: and who are the fine gentleman and lady I have the honor of speaking to.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mpjJQfPE1g

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Halworth would received classified documents from LION on Yin, Yang and Pedro.  one of the documents has in it what happen to Yin and Yang's former village before being adopted by Stills  and Yin's document includes that she is a superior. meanwhile  Lester greets  Jan and Jorrah saying in a polite tone.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mpjJQfPE1g

Lester: the name is Lester and I'm here to represent Miss Solveig in court and Miss Kimberly Applecinder . Halworth has told me he wants Kimberly's case settle outside of court, so I'm going to do all i can to settled it without having to go to court.

more_horiz
Lester walks into Halworth's office saying in serious tone. 

Lester: hi there doctor Halworth I'm Lester  Mcdouglas  and I'm here to settle  Kimberly's case. I have a folder contain information on Kimberly. I'm going to show it to you Dr. Halworth and you will verified to me if the information is 100% correct.  ( shows  Halworth folder  and opens it up ) now  is this information about Kimberly Applecider   100% correct Dr. Halworth. 

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Lester: hi there doctor Halworth I'm Lester  Mcdouglas  and I'm here to settle  Kimberly's case. I have a folder contain information on Kimberly. I'm going to show it to you Dr. Halworth and you will verified to me if the information is 100% correct.  ( shows  Halworth folder  and opens it up ) now  is this information about Kimberly Applecider   100% correct Dr. Halworth. 
"...we're settling out of court, this information is irrelevant, just how much do I have to pay?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"...we're settling out of court, this information is irrelevant, just how much do I have to pay?"

Lester: as much as your comfortable with doctor!  now I need to speak with Kimberly I want to hear her story from her own mouth! it will make the process go much smoother.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Lester: as much as your comfortable with doctor!  now I need to speak with Kimberly I want to hear her story from her own mouth! it will make the process go much smoother.

"...being paid should be the end, it's why we're settling out of court, isn't it?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"...being paid should be the end, it's why we're settling out of court, isn't it?"

Lester gets a call on his phone and answers it saying 

Lester: can you hold one a second please i have a call. 

? : hey what's taking you just finish this up  and deliver the package!" 

Lester: don't worry papa the package will be deliver  don't rush protocol. 

Lester hangs  up his phone and looks at the Doctor Halworth saying. 

Lester:  that was my papa just now today's his birth day and I'm bring him a birthday present. okay now where here oh   yes being paid should be enough to settle Kimberly's case!"  now I would like to move on to Sally if you don't mind. and I'm afraid her case can't be settle out of court like Kimberly's!  

oh and I would like to talk to Sally in private .

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 6 times in total

more_horiz

Uh huh.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply