ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 27 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jr turns back and puts her hand out to Nash. "Nash you like to fight right? Well how about you fight me? I bet I could knock you out, no I KNOW I can, so do you want to fight? Or are you scared and too busy stroking your own ego to get beat up by a girl"

Sally looks at Maggie saying in firm tone.

Sally: you're right  it's just not my glass figurines are very precious to me, I'm sorry if almost lost control.

Lara lows her head and says in stern tone.

Lara: I am sorry  Maggie!

OT: Check the LION thread.

Maggie shakes her head. "First off don't apologize, second don't admonish the other students like you're somehow better. In terms of power control the twins are far more advanced than you, yet younger and you know 'Children'" Maggie would reply while imitating Sally's voice on the last word.

"Lastly, don't ever be so presumptuous with me again. I like to befriend people with manners, so act like you have them. As for you Lara, don't apologize to me apologize to Jr"

Sally: right I'll remember that.

Lara goes to find Jr and says to her in firm tone.

Lara: Look Jr for what it's worth I'm sorry I didn't say anything to Nash, his attitude wasn't right. and mine wasn't either and for that I'm sorry.

Nash walks off and as he walks down the halls he says in firm tone.

Nash: the nerve of her talking like she knows me, she doesn't know anything about me. I don't care about anyone's feelings but my own that's not true. I just don't let things get to me, how hard is that to understand. well if no one wants me here than I think Ill just run away, maybe they all should just ignore me like my parents.

Nash gets called from his parents and his eyes light up as he says in firm tone.

Nash: mom , dad it's good to hear from you, so you going to come by the Academy and visit me?

Nash parents: ah look Nash we're sorry but we can't make it we're busy .

Nash: with Touring right?

Nash parents: yeah that's right, we have book schedule, we wish we could see you we're sorry again.

Nash: whatever I don't care go do you stupid tour , it's not like you care about me anyways! everything I do is to get you two's attention Mom and Dad but you never seem to notice me. your always too busy with other stuff.

Nash then gets off the phone with his parents and sighs saying

Nash: I need to have a talk with Halworth.

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 27 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
[quote="Bruceleegreyhulk"]
Froggy wrote:

OT: Check the LION thread.

Lara goes to find Jr and says to her in firm tone.

Lara: Look Jr for what it's worth I'm sorry I didn't say anything to Nash, his attitude wasn't right. and mine wasn't either and for that I'm sorry.

Nash walks off  and as he walks down the halls he says in firm tone.

Nash: the nerve of her talking like she knows me, she doesn't know anything about me.  I don't care about anyone's feelings but my own that's not true.  I just don't let things get to me, how hard is that to understand. well if no one wants me here than I think Ill just run away, maybe they all should just ignore me like my parents.

Nash gets called from his parents and his eyes light up as he says in firm tone.

Nash: mom , dad  it's good to hear from you, so you going to come by the Academy and visit me?

Nash parents: ah look Nash we're sorry but we can't make it we're busy .

Nash: with Touring right?

Nash parents: yeah that's right, we have book schedule, we wish we could see you we're sorry again.

Nash: whatever I don't care go do you stupid tour , it's not like you care about me anyways! everything I do is to get you two's attention Mom and Dad but you never seem to notice me.  your always too busy with  other stuff.

Nash then gets off the phone with his parents and sighs saying

Nash: I need to have a talk with Halworth.

" Thank you Lara, I'm sorry for the language I used but he acted rather spoiled. I mean my grandparents did bad things, and even with what they did they never had half of the opportunities Nash has, and it shocked me how callous someone can be. I accept your apology and hope we can be friends" she'd reply, smiling at Lara.

Haworth was in his office, contacting various lawyers

more_horiz

froggy wrote:

" Thank you Lara, I'm sorry for the language I used but he acted rather spoiled. I mean my grandparents did bad things, and even with what they did they never had half of the opportunities Nash has, and it shocked me how callous someone can be. I accept your apology and hope we can be friends" she'd reply, smiling at Lara.

Lara: I hope we can be friends to, and Nash may not show it but he generally does care even if busying trying to get the approval & attention of his parents.

Nash looks in Halworth's office saying in firm tone.

Nash: I see your busy, I'll talk to you later.

meanwhile in her room Sally looks at her glass figurines saying in firm tone.

Sally: if anything happen to these I don't know what I would do. ( hears I knock on her door) who is it come in.

the glass figurines she's looking at are figurines of her as a little kid with her mother, they showcase precious memories.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

froggy wrote:

Lara: I hope we can be friends to, and Nash may not show it but he generally does care even if busying trying to get the approval  & attention  of his parents.

Sally:  if anything happen to these I don't know what I would do.  ( hears I knock on her door) who is it come in.

the glass figurines she's looking at are figurines of her as a little kid with her mother, they showcase precious memories.

Jr gave Lara a hard stare. "I'll believe it when I see it Lara"

Nash would hear Haworth call out to him "Care to talk Nash? Something seems to be troubling you"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

froggy wrote:

Lara: I hope we can be friends to, and Nash may not show it but he generally does care even if busying trying to get the approval  & attention  of his parents.

Sally:  if anything happen to these I don't know what I would do.  ( hears I knock on her door) who is it come in.

Nash would hear Haworth call out to him "Care to talk Nash? Something seems to be troubling you"

Nash:well it's just that I was only trying to help,  I'm not selfish. I do care  it just that who cares about parents, they never around, you tired so hard to get their attention and approval .  but no matter what you do they always ignore you.  always too busy to give you the time of day, always making stupid excuses. 

I got a called from my parents I thought they were coming here to visit , turns out they're too busy to spend anytime with me like always.  okay maybe what I said is a little harsh, but I don't get other kid's attachment to their parents. 

meanwhile Sally opens the door to her room and looks at Maggie saying in firm tone.

Sally: come in. 

Sally then goes back to looking at the glass figurines. 

OT: a edit my last post in the Manastina Siblings thread.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

froggy wrote:

Nash:well it's just that I was only trying to help,  I'm not selfish. I do care  it just that who cares about parents, they never around, you tired so hard to get their attention and approval .  but no matter what you do they always ignore you.  always too busy to give you the time of day, always making stupid excuses. 

I got a called from my parents I thought they were coming here to visit , turns out they're too busy to spend anytime with me like always.  okay maybe what I said is a little harsh, but I don't get other kid's attachment to their parents. 

meanwhile Sally opens the door to her room and looks at Maggie saying in firm tone.

Sally: come in. 

Sally then goes back to looking at the glass figurines. 

OT: a edit my last post in the Manastina Siblings thread.
"A little harsh? Nash you said Kimberly should get over murdering her parents. That's more than a little harsh, and I'm sure if you were in her position you wouldn't say this, no matter how much you dislike your parents being busy. Maybe Jr. was right in that since you don't understand how others feel, maybe you should learn?"

Maggie then disappeared

more_horiz
froggy wrote:
"A little harsh? Nash you said Kimberly should get over murdering her parents. That's more than a little harsh, and I'm sure if you were in her position you wouldn't say this, no matter how much you dislike your parents being busy. Maybe Jr. was right in that since you don't understand how others feel, maybe you should learn?"

Maggie then disappeared

Nash: yeah I should, and from what I herd from Baxter, Kimberly's real mother was killed by a mob hit it wasn't her fault. however he seem cautious about it he knows something, also I want to look at and touch Sally's glass figurines but she said no and got mad at me about it what's that about? 

Sally looks at her figurines saying in  sad tone.

Sally: I understand how Kimberly feels we both lost our mothers.  if I was her age I would too probably did the same thing she did if I saw my father with someone else that's if i had a father.  if Kimberly love her mother as much as i think she did, then she would never called any other women her mother, any women that would take her mother's place would just be a stranger.  people see that  Kimberly cause the death of both her parents, but I don't think that's how Kimberly sees it.  

I think Kimberly sees it that she caused the death of her father and a stranger who was trying to replace her mother. I'ed love my mother and these figurines are very dear to me, there  precious memories of the time me and my mother spent together, there's me at a park holding hands with my mother watching fireworks  that was a fond memory.  my mother told me that if anything happen to her I would always have these figurines  as a token of the time we spent together and her love towards me. 

something bad then happen to her she was taking away from me at a young age by a dullahan, that's way these figurines are very special to me, their mementos!

the news 

anchorman:  this just in  Becker  dodgers brother of the late Ronny Applecinder was found brutally beating in his home in London England.  according to investigators there was a violent force of entry and  Becker has bruised on his neck that suggest that he was choke with a thin metal wire.   from what the investigators know so far this was a mob hit.     another clue that points to this being a mob hit is that there was note left at scene of the crime that said " do you think just because Ronny's dead that means we forgot about our money , well I guess what since Ronny owed us, and your his brother that means you inherited his debt. "  

" which means  you have to pay up your late brother's debt to us  or else bad things will continue happen to you Mr. Swanson!" " Like maybe we will take some precious to you  just like we took your brother's first wife when he didn't pay up!" Clearly this note points to  the attack on Becker Swanson being a mob hit.   

............... this just in shocking news  after long time of determine the person responsible for the death of Ronny's  first wife Bethany Applecinder. authorities have link Bethany's death to Cartel boss Rhona  Jamie  Lewis.  what is know about Rhona is that she's a sociopath and is  also divorced.  that she has a son name Baxter who her ex husband  Ryan took custody of. recently it has been find out that Rhona's  ex husband  had took measurements to make sure to keep her away from her son as far as possible. 

Lara hears the news with Jr and says in shock tone

Lara: Baxter's mom is a Cartel Boss, and she's the one responsible for the death of Kimberly's real mother?!?  the news says that Bethany and Rhona knew each other that they were associates so why, why would she put out a hit on someone who's associate! what kind of uncaring person puts out a hit on their own friend, what kind of person does that?!?   

Baxter: Kimberly can't hear about this. if she finds out, that it was my mother who had her mother Bethany  killed she won't want anything to do with me. I don't want to jeopardized our friendship.

in her room Kimberly looks at a old doll saying in firm tone " this doll belong to my mother, the only person who i ever refer as one of my parents along with my father." " I don't like it when people refer to that ( censored) Trisha as my parent , she wasn't my parent she was just some stranger my father tried to get to replace my mother!"

the previous posts have been edited to address this.

OT in the updated post in Manstaina Siblings Thread Danno's older sister Helga explains to Ayana  why people in Stridayxa  City aren't that shock to see a girl like her carrying boulders around. 

more_horiz
"They're precious to her Nash, they represent something"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Nash: oh if that's the case then I won't touch them.

Baxter would bump into Jr and Lara saying in firm tone

Baxter: you two didn't hear was on the news did you that my mother Rhona was the one responsible for killing Kimberly's real mother Bethany did you?" if you did then it's no worries just as long as Kimberly doesn't find out, if she found out that it was my mother who had her real mother killed she won't speak to me."

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Baxter would bump into  Jr and Lara saying in firm tone

Baxter:  you  two didn't hear was on the news did you that my mother Rhona was the one responsible for killing Kimberly's real mother Bethany did you?" if you did then  it's no worries just as long as Kimberly  doesn't find out, if she found out that it was my mother who had her real mother killed she won't speak  to me."

"why wouldn't she speak to you if you didn't do anything Baxter?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Baxter:  you  two didn't hear was on the news did you that my mother Rhona was the one responsible for killing Kimberly's real mother Bethany did you?" if you did then  it's no worries just as long as Kimberly  doesn't find out, if she found out that it was my mother who had her real mother killed she won't speak  to me."

Baxter: I'm just afraid she won't speak to, because of who my mother is.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"but it wasn't you who did it, it was your mother, so why're you afraid?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Baxter: right I shouldn't be afraid, I'm just over thinking this , Kimberly would still talk me if I told her.  I have deep fear of my mother she's Rhona the Vicious  and she's called that for a reason. she's a ruthless Cartel boss and a complete sociopath.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Baxter: right I shouldn't be afraid, I'm just over thinking this , Kimberly would still talk me if I told her.  I have deep fear of my mother she's Rhona the Vicious  and she's called that for a reason. she's a ruthless Cartel boss and a complete sociopath.
"well it's natural to be scared"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Baxter: you're right, and I always wonder how did my father and mother got together?

Lara: who knows, maybe they got together like how people normally get together?

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Baxter: you're right, and I always wonder how did my father and mother got together.  sometimes I think maybe she took him hostage and he develop Stockholm Syndrome and that's how they got together.

Lara: well from the way you describe your mother, that's most likely how it happen.

"Uh not to interject but you know that's a bit presumptuous but I won't stop you two since the universe seems to curve to your needs or retcons. I'm gonna go find Nash and talk to him"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Baxter: you're right, and I always wonder how did my father and mother got together.  sometimes I think maybe she took him hostage and he develop Stockholm Syndrome and that's how they got together.

Lara: well from the way you describe your mother, that's most likely how it happen.

"Uh not to interject but you know that's a bit presumptuous but I won't stop you two since the universe seems to curve to  your needs or retcons. I'm gonna go find Nash and talk to him"

OT: wait how can it be Retcon when I never explain how Baxter's mom and dad got together. plus i never explain anything about Baxter's dad. it can't be a retcon if it was never explain in the first place. also I edit my last post.

okay now i'm going to have to find out something other way to explain how Baxter's mom and dad got together. the unedited post didn't get the response i was hoping for. it was never my intention to make the unedited post sound a bit presumptuous I was just trying to build up how Baxter's mom and dad got together. hopefully the edited post will get a better response, since my unedited post backfire.

more_horiz
That's not the retcon I was referring to

You should ask before making assumptions dude

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
That's not the retcon I was referring to

You should ask before making assumptions dude

note- Kimberly and Baxter grand parents  are still part of the children who got infected with  Cocktail S. however which of their grand parents were they at the time is not decide  yet.  it could have been grandparents on their fathers side of their families, could have been grandparents on their mothers side of their families, or it  could be mix.

more_horiz
Nash sees Jr. saying in firm tone

Nash: oh hi Jr, I  was just watching the news about a person name Miss Glass, supposedly she's a drug lord, but anyways when is Kimberly, Jezebel and Sally's trails?  hey do you grandparents know who this Miss Glass is, the news said that the last time she was seen was long time ago , and  the feds believe she's in hiding.

in her room Sally looks at her glass figurines saying in firm tone .

Sally: I hope my trial goes over well.

in her Jezebel  takes  looks at her finish plate of food saying in firm tone.

Jezebel: so when's my trial ?  also who's going to be my attorney cause I herd that this Johnny B. Bomber guy  is busy with  this  Benny  retrial   

meanwhile in Kimberly's room  looks at her empty plate of food saying in firm tone.

Kimberly: hmm i wonder when my trial is, and I wonder why Baxter hasn't ask Jan  if he can talk to me yet.

meanwhile  after Baxter hands Lara a number and a note he leaves to go to talk to Jan . when he finds Jan he says in firm tone.

Baxter:  Jan can I speak to Kimberly please there's something I need to tell her, it's important. also I'm going to talk to the Halworth about something it's about my father and mother , I want to know how they met  I'm curious. also when are Specs and the others getting back from the airport?

meanwhile Lara takes out her phone and  dials a number saying in firm tone.

Lara: hello is this Sebastian Applecinder?

Sebastian Applecinder: yes this is Sebastian child.  did you contact me because you which to confess your sins or do you want to make a donation.?

Lara: ah the reason why i contact you is because a person by the name of Baxter give me your number. he wants you me to tell you to Halworth Academy and see Kimberly.

Sebastian: ah so my grand daughter Kimberly and her friend Baxter are at this Halworth Academy I been wondering were they where. so exactly where is this  Halworth Academy?

Lara: can you hold for one moment please.

Lara goes to fetch Jorrah and says to him in firm tone.

Lara: hey Jorrah can you talk to this guy i'm with on the phone with  it's Kimberly's grandfather, Baxter give me his number and told me to talk to him.  well not exactly his number, just a number to a church. anyways can you tell him how to get to Halworth Academy?  

Lara hands Jorrah her phone and then listens to a news feed.

news feed: this just in the FBI is plan on leading raid on  Rhona's Cartel.  the FBI has  try to raid Rhona's Cartel numerous times been were never successful.  the FBI has told us that they hope this assault on Rhona's Cartel will be successful since the DEA are working with them on this one.  the FBI says that the goal is to get Rhona so that they can get information on where notorious drug lord Francisca Lewis aka Miss Glass has been hiding.

more_horiz
"Nash how're you doing?"

"&@&& no you can't talk to her Baxter, she hadn't earned that privilege! Tell me what you want to tell her"

Jorrah stared at Lara, and with his glare she could see why he was Jan"/ partner in crime

"Lara, we have no verification outside of your word that this man knows Baxter, and considering all the news around his family, you want me to give him directions to where Baxter might be? Now I know you're a smart kid but why do you hate Baxter?"

Halworth shakes his head when asked if he knows about the Baxter family

more_horiz
A Jorrah clone of rock appears saying Jezevel your trial is in a month with Kinberky though Halwirth might be able to settle it out of court

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Yeah what's wrong with you pal? She ain't doing nothing" a random old man would say while reading a newspaper

Zeal laughed as he floated into the air. "The ignorant need not worry for they know not what they allow to transpire creature. Now I will smite you, HAVE AT THEE!" He'd shout, his gloves hand projecting a sword

As they reached the airport , Specs got out a sign from the trunk and directed the kids to go directly to where Morpha would be arriving as he proudly held the sign.

"Could you at least talk like a normal person?" Ophelia asked, jumping onto a fire escape and crouching on it.

Morpha waved and ran over to Specs, hugging him. "Hey man, how have you been?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Nash how're you doing?"

"&@&& no you can't talk to her Baxter, she hadn't earned that privilege! Tell me what you want to tell her"

Jorrah stared at Lara, and with his glare she could see why he was Jan"/ partner in crime

"Lara, we have no verification outside of your word that this man knows Baxter, and considering all the news around his family, you want me to give him directions to where Baxter might be? Now I know you're a smart kid but why do you hate Baxter?"

Halworth shakes his head when asked if he knows about the Baxter family

Nash:I'm fine.

Lara: I don't hit Baxter, he's the one who give me this note and told me to called the guy see.  it's the only verification he gave me.

shows  Jorrah the note that Baxter wrote instructed her to called Sebastian.

Baxter looks at Jan saying.

Baxter: I want to tell her that it was my mother who was responsible for her real mother's death! my mother is a cartel boss, and her father own my mother money , so when Kimberly's father did my mother, my mother had Kimberly's real mother killed.  ( looking at Halworth) I see, okay then can you contact my father his name is Ryan I would like to speak to him the phone number is ( gives Halworth the phone number to  his former home / his father's place).

also I ask Lara to called a man name   Sebastian Applecinder, he's Kimberly's grandfather. ( takes out a picture with him, Kimberly , and Kimberly's grandfather in it ) this picture was the only time I was with Kimberly's grandfather.

Jezebel: I see a month huh.

meanwhile at  a church in  Wisconsin

news feed: for light heart news little Timmy  Smith  who doctors said wouldn't be able to walk after a unfortunate accident  was miraculously by a priest name Sebastian Applecinder.  when ask why he help the child he reply " because it's the right thing to do, and helping those in need is want I do."  " now I must be going I'm off to see my grand daughter Kimberly I haven't seen her in awhile."  those were his exact words.

the man know as Sebastian Applecinder has been identified as being meta with the ability to heal and cure people.  the man has no criminal record and is basically  a saint.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Yeah what's wrong with you pal? She ain't doing nothing" a random old man would say while reading a newspaper

Zeal laughed as he floated into the air. "The ignorant need not worry for they know not what they allow to transpire creature. Now I will smite you, HAVE AT THEE!" He'd shout, his gloves hand projecting a sword

As they reached the airport , Specs got out a sign from the trunk and directed the kids to go directly to where Morpha would be arriving as he proudly held the sign.

"Could you at least talk like a normal person?" Ophelia asked, jumping onto a fire escape and crouching on it.

Morpha waved and ran over to Specs, hugging him. "Hey man, how have you been?"
"you're one to talk about normal, freak!" He'd shout while lunging at her, only to be hit I. The head by a rock from the old man

Specs noticeably blushed and hugged Morpha back, taking a moment to compose himself

"Uhh I've been g.. Great! Very great! I'm uh working on my bachelor's through student teaching at the school. I brought Adrian, Maggie and Penelope here to greet you" he'd say, nodding to them

"The doc says it's okay, so we'll let it happen and I'll let Kimberly talk to her grandfather"

"You're sure you're okay Nash? In sorry if what I said cut to your core"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply