ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Gold Fire Year One Saga

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionGold Fire Year One Saga - Page 7 EmptyRe: Gold Fire Year One Saga

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Yaukio: don't need to listen to this I have a task to do! now time to finish this.

however just before Yaukio can do that he his skin suddenly shatters as a powerful beam of glowing purple energy blows a hole through his body at light speed. Pipii looks at Yaukio saying in firm tone

Pipii: Yaukio!!!

Yaukio ( look at the hole in his body): what the hell?!?

suddenly in Flash Azai appears behind  Yaukio and says in stern tone.

Azai: Yaukio I'm afraid that your services are no longer need!

Yaukio ( looks behind him): what the hell do you mean by that Sir?  

Azai: I mean you have been terminate!

Azai grabs  Yaukio by the head and absorbs his Soul before anyone can react  and tosses Yaukio's  lifeless husk towards the ground. Gold fire looks at Azai saying in angry tone.

Gold Fire: Azai damn you, you bastard how could you do that to your own man!

Gold Fire then slashes at Azai but just like before his attacks just bounce of Azai as if their hitting a force field and Azai just looks at saying in a calm tone.

Azai: are you done yet or do you want to take I whack at me some more!

Gold fire then lands on the ground and just as he is about to hit Azai with a spiritual energy  a ball of darkness forms around him and suddenly he just vanishes. Azai then smiles saying in calm tone.

Azai: ah I see Amakoi what's to deal with you, well i hope you two have fun!

Azai then opens up a Dimension portal and quickly disappears into it  then the portal quickly closes.  Pipii looks at  Omega saying in sad tone

Pipii: damn it if only Yaukio would have listen then he would have seen this coming! and what does Amakoi what with Goz?  also let's check to see how Zaskaski is doing against  Ichioui .
Omega crouched down and picked up his body. "First answer me something, if we get his soul back, can we bring him back?"
Zaskaski  appears  looking all beat up and Pipii looks at him saying in concern tone.

Pipii: Zaskaski   you look injured are you alright?

Zaskaski : yeah  I'm fine you should see Ichioui  it's in worse shape then I am . oh by the way Omega it's not possible to get a soul back that  Azai has absorb into himself unless he allows it  and i don't think he's going to be doing that any time soon.  but yes if we could get his soul back we could bring him back, but we can't.

Pipii: like  Zaskaski just said  we can't get Yaukio's soul back unless  Azai allows it! I can't remember how many souls Azai said he had inside him but it's a lot.  however there is good news as a Kaijin Yaukio's body doesn't age so it's not subject to decay  meaning it can be perfectly preserve that means some day we might be able to bring him back!  now Zaskaski please tell us what happen to Ichioui ?

Zaskaski: well why i was fighting it this colossal size  demonic Kaiju with   one thousand arms it must have been a mile tall.  literary tore  Ichioui  apart before vaporizing him with this beam of dark energy!

Pipii: a demonic Kaijin with one Thousands arms that sounds like Azai's Kaiju  Sen Ude Yajyuu !  I don't know must about it but i herd that  a demon and a Kaijin were crossbred to make it!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Yaukio: don't need to listen to this I have a task to do! now time to finish this.

however just before Yaukio can do that he his skin suddenly shatters as a powerful beam of glowing purple energy blows a hole through his body at light speed. Pipii looks at Yaukio saying in firm tone

Pipii: Yaukio!!!

Yaukio ( look at the hole in his body): what the hell?!?

suddenly in Flash Azai appears behind  Yaukio and says in stern tone.

Azai: Yaukio I'm afraid that your services are no longer need!

Yaukio ( looks behind him): what the hell do you mean by that Sir?  

Azai: I mean you have been terminate!

Azai grabs  Yaukio by the head and absorbs his Soul before anyone can react  and tosses Yaukio's  lifeless husk towards the ground. Gold fire looks at Azai saying in angry tone.

Gold Fire: Azai damn you, you bastard how could you do that to your own man!

Gold Fire then slashes at Azai but just like before his attacks just bounce of Azai as if their hitting a force field and Azai just looks at saying in a calm tone.

Azai: are you done yet or do you want to take I whack at me some more!

Gold fire then lands on the ground and just as he is about to hit Azai with a spiritual energy  a ball of darkness forms around him and suddenly he just vanishes. Azai then smiles saying in calm tone.

Azai: ah I see Amakoi what's to deal with you, well i hope you two have fun!

Azai then opens up a Dimension portal and quickly disappears into it  then the portal quickly closes.  Pipii looks at  Omega saying in sad tone

Pipii: damn it if only Yaukio would have listen then he would have seen this coming! and what does Amakoi what with Goz?  also let's check to see how Zaskaski is doing against  Ichioui .
Omega crouched down and picked up his body. "First answer me something, if we get his soul back, can we bring him back?"
Zaskaski  appears  looking all beat up and Pipii looks at him saying in concern tone.

Pipii: Zaskaski   you look injured are you alright?

Zaskaski : yeah  I'm fine you should see Ichioui  it's in worse shape then I am . oh by the way Omega it's not possible to get a soul back that  Azai has absorb into himself unless he allows it  and i don't think he's going to be doing that any time soon.  but yes if we could get his soul back we could bring him back, but we can't.

Pipii: like  Zaskaski just said  we can't get Yaukio's soul back unless  Azai allows it! I can't remember how many souls Azai said he had inside him but it's a lot.  however there is good news as a Kaijin Yaukio's body doesn't age so it's not subject to decay  meaning it can be perfectly preserve that means some day we might be able to bring him back!  now Zaskaski please tell us what happen to Ichioui ?

Zaskaski: well why i was fighting it this colossal size  demonic Kaiju with   one thousand arms it must have been a mile tall.  literary tore  Ichioui  apart before vaporizing him with this beam of dark energy!

Pipii: a demonic Kaijin with one Thousands arms that sounds like Azai's Kaiju  Sen Ude Yajyuu !  I don't know must about it but i herd that  a demon and a Kaijin were crossbred to make it!

"Thaaaat sounds disgusting." Omega commented.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Chapter 4 - Gold Fire vs. Amakoi  

Yaukio: you should have seen the beast a complete abomination! by the way where's Goz?

Pipii: he was taking somewhere by Amakoi 

somewhere Gold Fire finds himself  in a old underground ruins and says in a confused tone

Gold fire: where in the hell I am, how did a get here?

Amakoi  approaches Gold fire and says in a stern tone

Amakoi: I bought you here and you should thank me I just save your life Golden Kensei!

Gold Fire: Amakoi you're one of Azai's 4 elite what in the hell do you, why have you bought me here?

Amakoi: I bought you here to test you're skills to see if your ready to take on Azai! that's why I want you to fight me to see if you can be me, because if you can't beat me. you stand no chance against Azai! I choose this location so that Azai wouldn't find out.

Gold Fire: wait why are you doing this?

Amakoi: secretly I'm the leader of Kaijin rebellion group fighting against Azai's forces, but Azai doesn't know this. I need to keep my true motives hiding from him getting caught isn't a option, now let's go!

Gold Fire: alright if you want to test me, then I'm not going to hold anything back, so be ready!

Gold Fire sends a blast of spiritual energy towards Amakoi and Amakoi blocks it with one arm Gold then leaps in the air and smashes his sword on Amakoi. however Amakoi just stands there as the ground begins to crack underneath his feet. Gold Fire manifests his dragon helmet increasing the power of his strike sending Amakoi crashing through several pillars. Amakoi then leaps off another pillar and flies towards Gold Fire as Gold fire says in stern tone.

Gold Fire: damn this guy is tough he's acting like my attack was nothing.

Amakoi : so far I'm not impressed Golden Kensei! if this is the extend of your power then you stand no chance against Azai!

Gold Fire increases his spiritual pressure even further and Amakoi still casually blocks his attacks using one hand with a bored look on his face.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Zaskaski: you should have seen the beast a complete abomination! by the way where's Goz?

somewhere Gold Fire finds himself  in a old underground ruins and says in a confused tone

Amakoi  approaches  Gold fire and says in a  stern tone

Amakoi: I bought you here and you should thank me I just save your life Golden Kensei!

Gold Fire: Amakoi you're one of Azai's 4 elite what in the hell do you, why have you bought me here?

Amakoi: I bought you here to test you're skills to see if your ready to take on Azai!  that's why I want you to fight me to see if you can be me, because if you can't beat me. you stand no chance against Azai! I choose this location so that Azai wouldn't find out.

Amakoi: secretly I'm  the leader of  Kaijin rebellion group fighting against Azai's forces, but Azai doesn't know this.  I need to keep my true motives hiding from him getting caught isn't a option, now let's go!

Gold Fire: alright if you want to test me, then I'm not going to hold anything back, so be ready!

Gold Fire  sends a blast of spiritual energy towards  Amakoi and Amakoi blocks it with one arm  Gold then leaps in the air and smashes his sword on Amakoi.  however Amakoi just stands there as the ground begins to crack underneath his feet. Gold Fire manifests his dragon helmet increasing the power of his strike sending  Amakoi crashing through several pillars.  Amakoi then leaps off another pillar and flies towards  Gold Fire as Gold fire says in stern tone.

Gold Fire: damn this guy is tough  he's acting like my attack was nothing.

Amakoi : so far I'm not impressed Golden Kensei! if this is the extend of your power then you stand no chance against Azai!  

Gold Fire increases his spiritual pressure even further and  Amakoi still casually blocks his attacks using one hand  with a bored look on his face.

Amakoi: how to you hope to beat Azai with such slow & weak attacks! you have yet to master the power of that sword you possessed!

Gold Fire: damn it none of my attacks are working, this guy is taking everything a dish out like it's nothing!

Amakoi: now allow me to show you that you are no were need ready to take on Azai, Golden Kensei!

Amakoi then instantly disappears from Gold Fire's sight and attacks him continuously so fast that Gold Fire can't see or counting his hits thinking to himself in stern tone.

Gold Fire: (damn he's fast, I can't even counter his attacks let alone see them)

Amakoi: you are slow must too slow and weak to take on Azai in your current state Golden Kensei!

Amakoi fires a blast of dark energy at Gold fire and sends him flying to the surface and Gold fire crash to the ground with a loud thud making a crater. Gold Fire then slowly gets up and says in stern tone.

Gold Fire: okay I'm gong to feel that in the morning. okay I have to get back to Pipii & Omega this guy is just too powerful for me to take on alone.

Gold fire dashes across the ground at the speed of lightning and instantly makes it to Pipii , Omega and Zaskaski location but then suddenly Amakoi appears right beside and Gold fire eyes widen as he says in shock tone.

Gold Fire: how can i compete with this guy his speed is on whole another level then mine!

Amakoi then hits Gold fire with a kick faster then he can react and sends him crashing through a mountain and then looks at Pipii, Omega, and Zaskukai saying in firm tone.

Amakoi: Pipii, you and those two stay out of this , I'm just here to test how far Goz's has come to mastering the power of the Masumune on behave of the gods to see if he's ready to take on Azai. so far I'm not impressed, he still has long way to ago! he is yet not ready to take on Azai in his current state! I'm secretly the leader of Kaijin rebellion group that is fighting against Azai's forces,so Azai has no idea about this test, or the fact that I'm secretly working against him!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Zaskaski: you should have seen the beast a complete abomination! by the way where's Goz?

Amakoi  approaches  Gold fire and says in a  stern tone

Amakoi: I bought you here to test you're skills to see if your ready to take on Azai!  that's why I want you to fight me to see if you can be me, because if you can't beat me. you stand no chance against Azai! I choose this location so that Azai wouldn't find out.

Amakoi: secretly I'm  the leader of  Kaijin rebellion group fighting against Azai's forces, but Azai doesn't know this.  I need to keep my true motives hiding from him getting caught isn't a option, now let's go!

Gold Fire  sends a blast of spiritual energy towards  Amakoi and Amakoi blocks it with one arm  Gold then leaps in the air and smashes his sword on Amakoi.  however Amakoi just stands there as the ground begins to crack underneath his feet. Gold Fire manifests his dragon helmet increasing the power of his strike sending  Amakoi crashing through several pillars.  Amakoi then leaps off another pillar and flies towards  Gold Fire as Gold fire says in stern tone.

Gold Fire: damn this guy is tough  he's acting like my attack was nothing.

Gold Fire increases his spiritual pressure even further and  Amakoi still casually blocks his attacks using one hand  with a bored look on his face.
Amakoi: how to you hope to beat Azai with such slow & weak attacks! you have yet to master the power of that sword you possessed!

Gold Fire: damn it  none of my attacks are working, this guy is taking everything a dish out like it's nothing!

Amakoi: now allow me to show you that you are no were need ready to take on Azai, Golden Kensei!

Amakoi then instantly disappears from Gold Fire's  sight and attacks him continuously so fast that  Gold Fire can't see or counting his hits thinking to himself in stern tone.

Gold Fire: (damn he's fast, I can't even counter his attacks let alone see them)

Amakoi: you are slow must too slow and weak to take on  Azai in your current state Golden Kensei!

Amakoi fires a blast of dark energy at  Gold fire and sends him flying to the surface and  Gold fire crash to the ground with a loud thud making a crater.  Gold Fire then slowly gets up and says in  stern tone.

Gold Fire: okay I'm gong to feel that in the morning.  okay I have to get back to Pipii & Omega  this guy is just too powerful  for me to take on alone.

Gold fire dashes across the ground at the speed of lightning and instantly makes it to  Pipii , Omega and Zaskaski location  but then suddenly  Amakoi appears right beside and Gold fire eyes widen as he says in shock tone.

Gold Fire:  how can i compete with this guy his speed is on whole another level then mine!

Amakoi then hits  Gold fire with a kick faster then he can react and sends him crashing through a mountain and then looks at Pipii, Omega, and Zaskukai saying in firm tone.

Amakoi: Pipii, you and those two stay out of this , I'm just here to test  how far Goz's has come to mastering the power of the Masumune  on behave of the gods to see if he's ready to take on Azai.  so far I'm not impressed, he still has long way to ago! he is yet not ready to take on Azai in his current state!  I'm secretly  the leader of Kaijin rebellion group that is  fighting against Azai's forces,so Azai has no idea about this test, or the fact that I'm secretly  working against him!

"Then why not work with us directly? I'm sure personal training would be more beneficial than this."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Then why not work with us directly? I'm sure personal training would be more beneficial than this."

Amakoi: maybe but that's what the god Susanoo said for me do only following his instructions . i can work with you directly but i still need to Azai to think that I'm working for him. I can give you all info on what Azai next move will be, but know this even if i give you the information the gods themselves what Azai to absorb the souls of his elite including me. they said that Azai has to be at most powerful in order for Goz to unlock the true potential of the Masumune !

however at the very lest we can prevent him from causing too much destruction. they also want Azai to kill the two Yokai know as Gakai and Tasaki so that Daibarotchi can rise from the sea. they have something in store for her that they what you all to see.

Pipii: yeah this seems like the kind of test Susanoo would give Goz , he's a hard head god and drunk.

Amakoi disappears and reappears with Goz who is heavily injured and then toss a bottle of sake at Omega saying in firm tone.

Amakoi: here give this to him it a mystical sake from Susanoo it will cure his wounds, but he might be a little bit drunk for awhile however the effect should were off shortly.

Amakoi lays Goz on the ground and disappears in a portal which he makes using his Nega-Ergokinesis.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Amakoi: maybe but that's what the god Susanoo  said for me do only following his instructions .  i can work with you directly but i still need to  Azai to think that I'm working for him.  I can give you all  info on  what Azai next move will be, but know this even if i give you the information the gods themselves what  Azai to absorb the  souls of his elite including me.  they said that Azai has to be at most powerful in order for  Goz to unlock the true potential of the Masumune !

however at the very lest we can prevent him from causing too much destruction. they also want  Azai to kill the two Yokai know as   Gakai  and  Tasaki  so that Daibarotchi can rise from the sea. they have something in store for her that they what you all to see.

Pipii: yeah this seems like the kind of test Susanoo  would give Goz , he's a hard head god and drunk.

Amakoi disappears and reappears with  Goz who is heavily injured  and then toss a bottle of sake at Omega saying in firm tone.

Amakoi: here give this to him it a mystical sake from Susanoo it will cure his wounds, but he might be a little bit drunk for awhile however the effect should were off shortly.

Amakoi lays  Goz on the ground and disappears in a portal which he makes using his  Nega-Ergokinesis.

"Yo man, drink up." Omega offered the sake.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Amakoi: maybe but that's what the god Susanoo  said for me do only following his instructions .  i can work with you directly but i still need to  Azai to think that I'm working for him.  I can give you all  info on  what Azai next move will be, but know this even if i give you the information the gods themselves what  Azai to absorb the  souls of his elite including me.  they said that Azai has to be at most powerful in order for  Goz to unlock the true potential of the Masumune !

however at the very lest we can prevent him from causing too much destruction. they also want  Azai to kill the two Yokai know as   Gakai  and  Tasaki  so that Daibarotchi can rise from the sea. they have something in store for her that they what you all to see.

Pipii: yeah this seems like the kind of test Susanoo  would give Goz , he's a hard head god and drunk.

Amakoi disappears and reappears with  Goz who is heavily injured  and then toss a bottle of sake at Omega saying in firm tone.

Amakoi lays  Goz on the ground and disappears in a portal which he makes using his  Nega-Ergokinesis.
"Yo man, drink up." Omega offered the sake.
Chapter 5-   the realm that will be Daibarotchi's new home and Kazuya's quest

Goz drinks the sake and his wounds are instantly he but he gets slighlty drunk and staggers for a bit saying in firm tone.

Goz: thanks for the drink man i feel much better hic.

the sun goddess  Amaterasu appears with Kazuya Cashew saying in firm tone.

Amaterasu: mortals there's something I would like to show you, it is realm that will be  Daibarotchi's new home it doesn't have a name yet. but we the gods have finish making it and we want you mortals to see it.

Pipii: Kazuya what are you doing with Amaterasu.

Kazuya: I came to tell you all i will be leaving for China, Amaterasu says i need to seek out a temple there and learn a technique that will imprison Azai for a certain period of time until true love frees him and fills the void in his heart.  

Zaskaski: well good luck on your quest  Kazuya come back to us in one piece okay.

Kazuya: will do old man!

Pipii: so  Azai will be imprison until true love finds him huh well looks like he's going to be imprison for  a long time  base on that.   also base on that the person in question would have to be consider the reincarnation of  his wife Oichi.

more_horiz

"So I see. Alright, what's our plan?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

later in a strange realm  that seems to be green as the eye can see.

Amaterasu: the plan mortals is to make sure Azai only absorbs the necessary souls to reach his most powerful incineration  so  Goz can unlock the   true potential of the Masumune. he has to do this other wise he want be able to face the challenge that lies ahead!  Azai also must be allow to kill the two Yokai know as Gakai and Tasaki so that Daibarotchi can rise from her prison under the sea! those two's fates are sealed!

don't worry we will keep Gakai and Taskai's souls  so that they my one day be reincarnated and  it is already foretold that Azai will give all the souls of his Elite he will absorb one day but that day is a long ways off.

Pipii: so that means he have to allow  Azai to absorb the souls of the  his elites.

Amaterasu: expect for one!

Goz:  who? and this place is a little bland what's up with the green everywhere?

Amaterasu: you will know but here's a clue " he's as cold as ice", and I think you one of you need to go higher vintage point  to get a better view  of this realm.  Omega why don't you fly to  a higher vintage point and get a better view of this realm.

Goz: Rokai!

Zaskaski :  yeah but that doesn't mean we have to allow him to destroy the bodies.  the plan is to carry out the gods will, but we have to  do it in a way that no innocent bystanders get kill or hurt in the process.

Pipii: what if we place all of japan in protective barrier and  put a false one in it's place?

Zaskaski: I suspect the gods are going to leave everything up to us we would need the Yokai elders to do such a thing.  it would take them a long time to do such a task and even still they would only have enough spiritual power between to place a barrier around the capital.  

Pipii: then we can just transport the people of Japan to someplace else right guys?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

later in a strange realm  that seems to be green as the eye can see.

Amaterasu: the plan mortals is to make sure Azai only absorbs the necessary souls to reach his most powerful incineration  so  Goz can unlock the   true potential of the Masumune. he has to do this other wise he want be able to face the challenge that lies ahead!  Azai also must be allow to kill the two Yokai know as Gakai and Tasaki so that Daibarotchi can rise from her prison under the sea! those two's fates are sealed!

don't worry we will keep Gakai and Taskai's souls  so that they may one day be reincarnated and  it is already foretold that Azai will give all the souls of his Elite he will absorb one day but that day is a long ways off.

Pipii: so that means he have to allow  Azai to absorb the souls of the  his elites.

Amaterasu: expect for one!

Goz:  who? and this place is a little bland what's up with the green everywhere?

Amaterasu: you will know but here's a clue " he's as cold as ice", and I think you one of you need to go higher vintage point  to get a better view  of this realm.  Omega why don't you fly to  a higher vintage point and get a better view of this realm.

Goz: Rokai!

Zaskaski :  yeah but that doesn't mean we have to allow him to destroy the bodies.  the plan is to carry out the gods will, but we have to  do it in a way that no innocent bystanders get kill or hurt in the process.

Pipii: what if we place all of japan in protective barrier and  put a false one in it's place?

Zaskaski: I suspect the gods are going to leave everything up to us we would need the Yokai elders to do such a thing.  it would take them a long time to do such a task and even still they would only have enough spiritual power between to place a barrier around the capital.  

Pipii: then we can just transport the people of Japan to someplace else right guys?
Zaskaski: yeah that would work but were would we transport them to?

Goz: I know how about China that place is huge, it's certainly big enough to contain all the people of Japan.

Zaskaski: nice think Goz, yeah let's transport the people of Japan to china so they won't get hurt in the c cross fire.

Amaterasu uses her godly powers to increase her size to colossus proportions and picks up Zaskaski,Pipii and  Goz saying in firm tone.

Amaterasu: there now you three have a much better few.

Pipii sees a gigantic house  and  says in a shocked tone.

Pipii: hey Omega you have fly up here and see this place were in is one gigantic yard, there's this  gigantic house and everything!

Goz: wow that's  big house!

Amaterasu ( looking at Omega): see you are concern about the plan mortal, you're concern that  the people of Japan might lose their homes, and you're wonder why the two Yokai Gakai and Tasaki have to die. well don't worry mortal  the people of Japan's homes will not be destroy we the gods  we replace  all their homes with replicas, and move their actually homes to our realm were they will be protected.  now on to Gakai and Tasaki .  

the reason they have to be killed by Azai, is because of the prophecy that states Daibarotchi  can only be free from her imprisonment when the blood of two  young Yokai have be en spilled.  we the gods want this to happen so we can apologize to Daiabarotchi for all the wrong we cause her.

more_horiz

*Omega punches the source wall.*

We're back!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

*Omega punches the source wall.*

We're back!

the rest of the Shinto Gods including Izanagi appear before the Omega , Goz , Zaskaski and Pipii saying in powerful tone.

Izanagi: mortals I'm the King of the Shinto gods I will use my power to transport the entire country of Japan and it's people expect for you four, the Cashew Clan and the Yokai elders as you all will be need in the replica that will make to take Japan's place.

with that Izanagi uses his divine powers to send the entire country of Japan and it's people expect for Goz, Omega, Pipii, Zaskaski, the Cashew Clan and the Yokai elders to the Shinto realm and makes a replica of Japan saying in powerful tone.

Izanagi: there it is done Japan is now in the Shinto Realm and a barrier has been place on it to prevent Azai from getting in which the Yokai elders will maintain . now off with you four, and i wish you all the best of luck.

Izanagi snaps his fingers and Goz, Omega, Pipii, and Zaskaski find them selves in Yokai Village as Goz looks at Omega saying in firm tone.

Goz: well Omega looks like the gods have a plan for all of us, so things are about to get interesting wouldn't you say?

more_horiz
Chapter 6: vengeance of the Kaijin brothers 

after a nice rest Pipii , Goz and Omega would find themselves wake up to Yokai  village being attack by Dariko , Kaziko and Boakio with Goz saying in firm tone.

Goz: Omega, Pipii did you just hear that the village is under attack we better check it out.

outside

Dariko ( angry tone): alright where's the bastards that kill my brother Yauiko! if none of you tell me where they are  I and my brothers will tear through this place until we find them!

Dariko starts tearing through the village with blood constructs as Boakio makes a powerful cyclone and Kaziko increases his muscle mass and uses brute force. however  Jin Cashew who is out there just stares at them saying in firm tone.

Jin Cashew: damn it the others sure took a swell time to go fishing and the elders are busy maintain the barrier place around the real Japan. man I wish I went fishing , now I stuck have to deal with these assholes! and knowing that that Azai's elite their Kaiju wouldn't be far behind.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply