ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Gold Fire Year One Saga

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionGold Fire Year One Saga - Page 4 EmptyRe: Gold Fire Year One Saga

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Whatever it is, we'll take him down." Omega smiled.

just then a woman wearing a robe appears infront of Omega, Goz, Pipii and the Black Dragons saying in firm tone.

Amaterasu: greetings motrals I 'm Amaterasu the Great Goddess, I have come here to deliver a message from my father Izanagi the god king! the message is that the man who's heart is filled with grief and who has lost his way will being great tragdey to this land giving rise to a great evil. this great evil that will rise is someone you have face before ninth Golden Kensei! as for the rest of you you all will play a important part in the invasion that is yet to come, but the invaison will only be the begining.

you three ( looking at Omega, Goz and Pipii) must seek out Gensiai and must hear about the tragic past of the man who lost his way, and about the a tremendous being will rise from the depths of the sea which has ties to all Yokai.
Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 4 206px-Emperess_Amaterasu

all of the Black Dragon ninjas bow down in front of Amaterasu as Pipii and Goz do the same.

Zaiahachi: your goddess Amaterasu we off the Black Dragon Clan are grateful that you have grace us with your presence.

Goz: ( looking at Omega) dude you better bow down, is disrepectful that to bow down to the goddess Amasterasu the daughter of the god king Izanagi. ( saying under his breath) is she talking about Great Turtle demon" Lord Nabzureziel but I defeat him already! yet the goddess words about great evil being some one i have already face before, that points to it being Lord Nabzuerziel, but i thought i got rid of him, did he managed to survived our first encounter?!?

Pipii: Goz I think you should tell Omega about Lord Nabzuereziel!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

just then a woman wearing a robe appears infront of Omega, Goz, Pipii and the Black Dragons saying in firm tone.

Amaterasu: greetings motrals I 'm Amaterasu the Great Goddess, I have come here to deliver a message from my father Izanagi the god king! the message is that the man who's heart is filled with grief and who has lost his way will being great tragdey to this land giving rise to a great evil. this great evil that will rise is someone you have face before ninth Golden Kensei! as for the rest of you you all will play a important part in the invasion that is yet to come, but the invaison will only be the begining.

you three ( looking at Omega, Goz and Pipii) must seek out Gensiai and must hear about the tragic past of the man who lost his way, and about the a tremendous being will rise from the depths of the sea which has ties to all Yokai.

all of the Black Dragon ninjas bow down in front of Amaterasu as Pipii and Goz do the same.

Zaiahachi: your goddess Amaterasu we off the Black Dragon Clan are grateful that you have grace us with your presence.

Goz: ( looking at Omega) dude you better bow down, is disrepectful that to bow down to the goddess Amasterasu the daughter of the god king Izanagi. ( saying under his breath) is she talking about Great Turtle demon" Lord Nabzureziel but I defeat him already! yet the goddess words about great evil being some one i have already face before, that points to it being Lord Nabzuerziel, but i thought i got rid of him, did he managed to survived our first encounter?!?

(Knowing my luck, she's taken.) Omega thought to himself and knelt down. "Madame, it is an honor to meet you." He took her hand and kissed it. "Anything I can do to help you, I will. We will find and defeat this Lord Nabzuereziel in your honor."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Knowing my luck, she's taken.) Omega thought to himself and knelt down. "Madame, it is an honor to meet you." He took her hand and kissed it. "Anything I can do to help you, I will. We will find and defeat this Lord Nabzuereziel in your honor."

Amasterasu: you do have a part in all of this mortal , but now is not the time to face the great turtle demon , your ally the Golden Kensei has not yet learn how to use his ultimated technique.

Goz: huh the ultimated technique what is is it, when we I learn it?

Amasterasu: you will learn it when the great turtle demon rises, and you most used it to defeat him! but first you must unlock your true power as the Golden Kensei before you can used the technique avatar of Hachiman.

Goz: and seeing Gensiai is the key to unlocking my true power right?

Amasterasu: that is correct , he will help you unlock your true power as the Golden Kensei. now if you excusing me i must be visting my deceased follow goddess Uke Mochi grave. I have vist her grave every day since her death at Ex husband Tsukuyomi hands. Tsukukyomi used to be my husband but after he killed Uke Mochi we seperated.

we gods and goddesses are immortal to you mortals, but we can be kill by another god.

Amasterasu vanishes and Pipii nudges Goz on the right shoulder saying in firm tone.

Pipii: Goz come on tell Omega about Nabzuereziel!

Goz: oh right, Omega there's something I need to tell you it's about Nabzuereziel!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Amasterasu: you do have a part in all of this mortal , but now is not the time to face the great turtle demon , your ally the Golden Kensei has not yet learn how to use his ultimated technique.

Amasterasu: you will learn it when the great turtle demon rises, and you most used it to defeat him! but first you must unlock your true power as the Golden Kensei before you can used the technique avatar of Hachiman.

Amasterasu: that is correct , he will help you unlock your true power as the Golden Kensei. now if you excusing me i must be visting my deceased follow goddess Uke Mochi grave. I have vist her grave every day since her death at Ex husband Tsukuyomi hands. Tsukukyomi used to be my husband but after he killed Uke Mochi we seperated.

we gods and goddesses are immortal to you mortals, but we can be kill by another god.

Amasterasu vanishes and Pipii nudges Goz on the right shoulder saying in firm tone.

Goz: oh right, Omega there's something I need to tell you it's about Nabzuereziel!

"Alright, what is it?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Alright, what is it?"

Goz: one year ago before I became the Golden Kensei I was just a regular farm boy. back then I used to deliver rice packs for my father , and one day I had to deliver to man name Kawakami Gensai. that's when my life change, this person told me about the Masumune, and that apparently that it glows when it finds a person worthy to wield it. it had apparently found me worthy of wielding it and becoming the Golden Kensei.

I first I don't know want to make of it I was just a farmboy, not some big time hero why would I mystical sword choose me? then later at midnight all hell broke loose a massive demon army attack Tokyo. but i was none the wiser as I was trying to pawn of the sword to get some money a I thought the guy was pulling my leg on this whole Golden Kensei thing.

but then I saw the mercent suddenly get ripped in half by a demon and ran for my life. I kept running and saw people getting slaughter by demons it was hell! I then thought to my self is this what this guy ment, did I have to fight these things, but what can I just a farm boy not a warrior. that's when I met Kazyua who was kind of rude towards me.

of course I catch it's because I was a scared kid who didn't know what he was getting himself into. but when I saw that Pipii was in danger I just had to save her and charge towards the demons recklessly. I didn't know how I was going to save Pipii i just knew I had to save her and that's when I encounter Nabzuerziel the Great Turtle Demon . he told me that it was my destiny to defeat him and he just laugh it me.

when then hold me in place against my will and made me watch his demon minions savagely attack Pipii. I felt powerless, helpless like there wasn't anything i could do. but I had to do something I had to protect Pipii that's when I blank out and end up in the mystical realm of the gods. they told me i was choose to become the next Golden Kensei and told me the Legend about the Golden Kensei the creation of Masmune which involed a great battle against the dark god Mikaboshi the god of Chaos & Destruction.

it took pretty much every single god in every pantheon , not inculde the king gods to defeat Mikaboshi. Hachiman had to borrow energy from all the other gods expect for the king gods, and energy from all the people in Japan & around the world , and need to be assist by Amasterasu just to defeat Mikaboshi and banish him to the void. but before he was sealed into the void Mikaboshi crused Japan to have a never ending battle against his creations.

that's why the Masmune and the Golden Kensei were form to protect Japan against his creations. that's when I woke up and when I saw Pippi getting savage by that bastard Nabzuerziel something inside me snap. I just couldn't take it anymore, I didn't care if he was some big poweful demon, I was going to make him pay! that's when my body begin to glow with a golden light.

I didn't know what has happen at first, but when it was all over I finally realize that i was choosen to be Avatar of Hachiman I was choosen to be the Golden Kensei. I had then had a huge battle agianst Nabzuerziel and managed to defeat him. I thought I had destroyed him but it seem that he had survived my final attack against him. but after the battle Tokyo was a total wreck and was in need of repairs, and repairs are still being done on the city.

more_horiz
"Gold Fire, you are a true man, facing off against demons to protect a woman." Omega said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Gold Fire, you are a true man, facing off against demons to protect a woman." Omega said.

Gold Fire: Gold Fire huh, nobody has ever call me that before I like it. yeah I guess I am, the god Komokuten told me that the tree qualites of being coming the Golden Kensei are heart, courage and will , and that I possessed all three of there's quailites. The masmune has the memories of every Golden Kensei that has come before me, Minamoto no Yoshitsune , Tsukahara Bokuden , Hattori Hanzō , Ito Ittosai Kagehisa , Miyamoto Musashi , Yagyū Jūbei Mitsuyoshi , Okita Sōji and Kawakami Gensai ! it has told me that Nabzuerziel had killed the previous Golden Kensei before me Kawakami.

It show me how Nabzuerziel plotted a ruse just to wear Kawakami down by send wave and wave of demons to attack a village but the actually plan was to wear Kawakami down. Nabzuerizel attack Kawakami while he was powerless and with his wife and son. Kawakmai protect his famliy with his life even through he was severally out number and powerless. Nabzuerizel made have kill him, but at lest he went down fighting!

before he die he passed the Masmune to me, but now the damn thing won't work. I want to get back to the state i was in when i first fought Nabzuerziel when I was in this golden armor. just like me and Kawakmai the other Golden Kensei's had to face their own demon lords, the most notorious one being Nobunaga the Demon Lord that Musashi had to face. that guy almost took over all of Japan, and Musahi had to face him, and the Dark Kensei Sasaki Kojirō with the help of Hattori Hanzō , Ito Ittosai Kagehisa and the Gyūki Tadakatsu Honda!

yes Tadakastu Honda was a Ox Yokai, that's why he was said to be so strong!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Gold Fire: Gold Fire huh, nobody has ever call me that before I like it. yeah I guess I am, the god Komokuten told me that the tree qualites of being coming the Golden Kensei are heart, courage and will , and that I possessed all three of there's quailites. The masmune has the memories of every Golden Kensei that has come before me, Minamoto no Yoshitsune , Tsukahara Bokuden , Hattori Hanzō , Ito Ittosai Kagehisa , Miyamoto Musashi , Yagyū Jūbei Mitsuyoshi , Okita Sōji and Kawakami Gensai ! it has told me that Nabzuerziel had killed the previous Golden Kensei before me Kawakami.

It show me how Nabzuerziel plotted a ruse just to wear Kawakami down by send wave and wave of demons to attack a village but the actually plan was to wear Kawakami down. Nabzuerizel attack Kawakami while he was powerless and with his wife and son. Kawakmai protect his famliy with his life even through he was severally out number and powerless. Nabzuerizel made have kill him, but at lest he went down fighting!

before he die he passed the Masmune to me, but now the damn thing won't work. I want to get back to the state i was in when i first fought Nabzuerziel when I was in this golden armor. just like me and Kawakmai the other Golden Kensei's had to face their own demon lords, the most notorious one being Nobunaga the Demon Lord that Musashi had to face. that guy almost took over all of Japan, and Musahi had to face him, and the Dark Kensei Sasaki Kojirō with the help of Hattori Hanzō , Ito Ittosai Kagehisa and the Gyūki Tadakatsu Honda!

"Ox Yokai's and memories of others....will wonders never cease?" Omega asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Ox Yokai's and memories of others....will wonders never cease?" Omega asked.

Gold Fire: you seem suprise that Tadakastu Honda was a Gyūki there's a lot about the Sengoku war that people don't know that not even I know. and Tadakastu Honda being a Gyūki is one of them. about the Dark Kensei Nobunaga is the one resposible for the creation of the Dark Kensei. after Musashi first battle with Sasaki Kojirō Nobunaga reanimated Saskai Kojiro's corpse and create a Anti masumune called the Kasmune out of the hatred burning in Saskai's heart for Musashi and demonic energy. that is how the Dark Kensei was born.

the sword itself feeds off the hatred and life energy of it's user in exchange of giving them demonic power. however we don't have to worried about anyone finding the sword since it's hidden where no one will ever find it.

Pipii: wait if Gensiai Cashew knows about Azai's past wouldn't it make since that he would be well inform on the Sengoku war. anyway we best be heading to Yokai Village but first we need to head to a open field so I can callled Jasumin.

more_horiz

"Alright, we best get going then." Omega said as he did a couple of stretches, his cape blowing in the wind. "I'm ready."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Alright, we best get going then." Omega said as he did a couple of stretches, his cape blowing in the wind. "I'm ready."

later in a wide opening field

Pipii: okay this should be big enough to allow Jasumin some growth room. now to call her with my song.

Pipii sings her song which is about a butterfly soaring through the skies and pierce the heavens. awhile later as Pipii contuines to sing the song a 3 foot moth appears before Omega, Gold Fireand Pipii as Gold Fire says firm tone.

Gold Fire: is that Jasumin ?

Pipii : yep that's Jasumin, isn't she beautiful?

Gold Fire: like a butterfly.

Pipii rubs Jasumin on the head as she lands on the ground saying in firm tone.

Pipii: ah I miss you too girl, okay Jasumin it's time to soar through skies just like we promise so long ago!

Jasumin the starts getting larger and Gold Fire says in firm tone.

Gold Fire: amazing it's getting bigger!

Jasumin stops at 100 feet and Pipii says in firm tone.

Pipii: okay now let's board Jasumin and head to Yokai village you guys but first I wll grow my self to rider size for Jasumin.

Pipii grows herself to where she's big enough to ride Jasumin , but then she doesn't stop growing and Gold fire says in firm tone.

Gold Fire: ahaahah Pipii why are you still getting bigger?

Pipii: don't worry just get on the Jasumin with Omega and go to that hill in the far distance I am not going to stop until I reach Jasumin maximum size , I don't want to crush you guys so you both better go. I have done this in long away and that's why I'm still growing cause I'm a little rusty.

Gold Fire hops on Jasumin saying in firm tone.

Gold Fire: Omega let's head to that hill in the distance before Pipii accidently crushes us.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Pipii: okay this should be big enough to allow Jasumin some growth room. now to call her with my song.

Pipii sings her song which is about a butterfly soaring through the skies and pierce the heavens. awhile later as Pipii contuines to sing the song a 3 foot moth appears before Omega, Gold Fireand Pipii as Gold Fire says firm tone.

Pipii: ah I miss you too girl, okay Jasumin it's time to soar through skies just like we promise so long ago!

Pipii: okay now let's board Jasumin and head to Yokai village you guys but first I wll grow my self to rider size for Jasumin.

Pipii grows herself to where she's big enough to ride Jasumin , but then she doesn't stop growing and Gold fire says in firm tone.

Pipii: don't worry just get on the Jasumin with Omega and go to that hill in the far distance I am not going to stop until I reach Jasumin maximum size , I don't want to crush you guys so you both better go. I have done this in long away and that's why I'm still growing cause I'm a little rusty.

Gold Fire: Omega let's head to that hill in the distance before Pipii accidently crushes us.

"Good idea." Omega said and flew over to the hill at super speed.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Gold Fire lands on the hill with Jasumin and looks at Omega saying in firm tone.

Gold Fire: okay Pipii isn't going to stop until she's 100 miles tall, but we only need to be a good distance away from her feet since she doesn't have her arms stretch out so i say more than 14 miles and 3600 feet. and judge from this distance this hill would be close in range with her arm length but no near the range of the length of her feet would be.

Pipii then stops growing once she reaches 100 miles and says in firm tone.

Pipii: boy I overdid it I'm Humongous! ( looking at Gold Fire and Omega) wow you two looking so tiny now, could think one of Jasumin's other abilites is super sight otherwise I would be able to see you two.

Gold fire: Humongous is a understatement, we're like specks compare to you! you fingers alone are bigger than the mountains around here.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Gold Fire lands on the hill with Jasumin and looks at Omega saying in firm tone.

Gold Fire: okay Pipii isn't going to stop until she's 100 miles tall, but we only need to be a good distance away from her feet since she doesn't have her arms stretch out so i say more than 14 miles and 3600 feet. and judge from this distance this hill would be close in range with her arm length but no near the range of the length of her feet would be.

Pipii: boy I overdid it I'm Humongous! ( looking at Gold Fire and Omega) wow you two looking so tiny now, could think one of Jasumin's other abilites is super sight otherwise I would be able to see you two.

Gold fire: Humongous is a understatement, we're like specks compare to you! you fingers alone are bigger than the mountains around here.

"Hey, why not just ride on her shoulders? We don't have to worry about getting stepped on then." Omega pointed out.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hey, why not just ride on her shoulders? We don't have to worry about getting stepped on then." Omega pointed out.

Gold Fire: yeah let's do that , but first I think she needs to shrink her self down a bit so she doesn't crush any people or uexpecting villages under her feet.

Pipii: I need to stay this size for a little while before I shrink back down. and Yokai village is on a mountain so I'm not going to accidently crush it unless I'm clumsy which i'm not. now get on my shoulders and let's go.

Gold Fire holds his breath as Jasumin flies to Pipii's right shoulder and once it lands he exhales and says in firm tone.

Gold fire: wow you could place a whole kingdom on your right shoulder Pipii! wait I'm not dying from the lack of oxygen, huh the masumune must be allowing me to survive up here cool. man this is amazing Omega just check out all these colors and I can feel a lot electricity up here. the sky doesn't look anything like this from below the ground this is like a whole new experience for me.

unbeknownst to Gold fire he is in the top most layer of Ionosphere and what he is see are auroras and that there is electricity all around him because the Ionosphere is a shell of electrons and electrically charged atoms and molecules .

more_horiz
OT: I have an idea!

The agents vs a dictatorship stocked up on Nemesis tech.
Come on, you can't tell me that wouldn't be epic! That's all I ask, that it's epic on both sides.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OT: I have an idea!

The agents vs a dictatorship stocked up on Nemesis tech.
Come on, you can't tell me that wouldn't be epic! That's all I ask, that it's epic on both sides.

yes it's epic and I just set up the arc now let's get back to Gold Fire's story, oh and here's the set up.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t309-agent-freight-train-the-dictator-the-jester-and-the-lady

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Gold Fire: yeah let's do that , but first I think she needs to shrink her self down a bit so she doesn't crush any people or uexpecting villages under her feet.

Pipii: I need to stay this size for a little while before I shrink back down. and Yokai village is on a mountain so I'm not going to accidently crush it unless I'm clumsy which i'm not. now get on my shoulders and let's go.

Gold Fire holds his breath as Jasumin flies to Pipii's right shoulder and once it lands he exhales and says in firm tone.

Gold fire: wow you could place a whole kingdom on your right shoulder Pipii! wait I'm not dying from the lack of oxygen, huh the masumune must be allowing me to survive up here cool. man this is amazing Omega just check out all these colors and I can feel a lot electricity up here. the sky doesn't look anything like this from below the ground this is like a whole new experience for me.

unbeknownst to Gold fire he is in the top most layer of Ionosphere and what he is see are auroras and that there is electricity all around him because the Ionosphere is a shell of electrons and electrically charged atoms and molecules .

Omega flew up to them. "The Ionsphere, been long time since I've flown up this high."

more_horiz
Omega flew up to them. "The Ionsphere, been long time since I've flown up this high."

Gold Fire: so this place is the Ionsphere huh, tell me Omega what actually is the Ionsphere, I was thought the sky only had one layer and that was the layer I always saw while on the ground.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Gold Fire: so this place is the Ionsphere huh, tell me Omega what actually is the Ionsphere, I was thought the sky only had one layer and that was the layer I always saw while on the ground.

"Well, the best way to describe it is this: The ionosphere is in actuality the ionized component of the Earth's upper atmosphere. Two different ionization processes are involved in its creation: photoionization, principally by solar extreme ultraviolet and x-ray photons, and impact ionization by charged particles such as solar and galactic cosmic rays." Omega summed up.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Well, the best way to describe it is this: The ionosphere is in actuality the ionized component of the Earth's upper atmosphere. Two different ionization processes are involved in its creation: photoionization, principally by solar extreme ultraviolet and x-ray photons, and impact ionization by charged particles such as solar and galactic cosmic rays." Omega summed up.

Gold Fire: okay gotcha , now let's head to Yokai village, Pipii how fast do you think you can get there?

Pipii ( walking to Yokai Village ): well since I'm a 100 miles tall, say I could travel 38 miles 5,124 feet and eight inches in one walking stride. at this size I could travel 280,588 miles in one hour! and don't worry I will make sure I don't accidently stepped on the mountain that the village is on.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Gold Fire: okay gotcha , now let's head to Yokai village, Pipii how fast do you think you can get there?

Pipii ( walking to Yokai Village ): well since I'm a 100 miles tall, say I could travel 38 miles 5,124 feet and eight inches in one walking stride. at this size I could travel 280,588 miles in one hour! and don't worry I will make sure I don't accidently stepped on the mountain that the village is on.

5 minutes later

Pipii: ( looking at a mountain the height of the thickest of her ring finger 1 mile with a circumference of 68 miles and a diameter of 20 miles ) okay here we are Yokai village!

Gold Fire: I wish I had your super sight, because from up here that just looks like a small rock.

Pipii: yeah that's it I can see the village from here, Goz and Omega you two go down to the Village I'll catch up later.

Gold Fire then flies down to the village riding on Jasmuin.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

5 minutes later

Pipii: ( looking at a mountain the height of the thickest of her ring finger 1 mile with a circumference of 68 miles and a diameter of 20 miles ) okay here we are Yokai village!

Gold Fire: I wish I had your super sight, because from up here that just looks like a small rock.

Pipii: yeah that's it I can see the village from here, Goz and Omega you two go down to the Village I'll catch up later.

Omega simply jumped off and flew towards it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

5 minutes later

Later Gold fire looks at Omega saying in firm tone.

Gold Fire: wow their certainly are a lot of Yokai here huh Omega. hmm I wonder when Pipii is going to get here?

Kazyua Cashew then runs past Gold fire and Omega chasing a Bakeneko saying in firm tone.

Kazyua Cashew: come back and say that to my face, you mangy cat, and give me back my watch you stole from me

bakeneko: you have to catch me first flea ball!

Kazyua Cashew: Cleo when I get my hands on you I'm going to beating the living daylights out you!

Gold fire ( looking at Kazyua chasing a Bakeneko around): wow I guess even mystical cats and dogs can't stand each other.

Kazyua's watch is then stolen from the Bakneko by a Hihi and Kazyua says in stern tone.

Kazyua: great now Yaizai has it thanks a lot Cleo, now I'm going have to fetch it from him, but first I'm going to deal with you.

just then a large tremor knocks Kazyua , Cleo and everyone around them on their butts with a lot of dust in the air. when the dust settles Gold Fire and Omega would see a large woman with a bull tattoo on her right shoulder and this woman says in stern tone.

Bashai: stop that at once you two! ( looking at Gold Fire and Omega) ah there you two are Gensiai the Inugami elder has been waiting for you , I'm Bashai Honda the Gyūki elder

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 4 Sumo_woman_pencils_by_shadoboxxer-d5bpp5m

Kazyua and Cleo: sorry elder Bashai!

Karsuio: I'm the Okami Elder Karsuio Mazuzi ( belching). excuse me young ones, I just got finish throwing a wild party and downing some major Sake. of course you the another one who isn't here yet Pipii can't have Sake, cause it's main ingredient is rich and rich is poisonous to Kaijin.

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 4 The_Great_Jiraiya_by_spirapride

Kimi: arugagh Karusio that's rude! hello there you two I'm the Bakneko Elder Kimi Kalama !

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/183/f/f/bakeneko_by_toravi-d55o5n7.png

Sayuri ( sounds like Faye from Cowboy Bebop): hello there handsomes I'm the Jorōgumo elder Sayuri Kazumio and yes I have six arms, all Jorōgumo have six arms cause we are spider yokai!

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 4 Lady_tsunade___hokage_by_geerdesings-d4rrclh

Takuiki: hello there young ones I'm the Kappa elder Takuiki Bazkai !

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/214/b/a/jackie_chun_master_roshi___render_extraction_png_by_tattydesigns-d59kcpn.png

Yuri: and I'm the Kitsune elder Yuri Bakio!

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 4 Kitsune_by_genzoman-d5l6pa2

Omorahi: I'm the Tanuki elder Omorahi Ratiozio

http://jesterry.deviantart.com/art/Prophet-Iroh-271528554

Kariu ( flying in the air) and I'm the Tengu elder Kariu Tenchui!

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2007/172/7/3/UFS___Gen_by_UdonCrew.jpg

Gurgio: I'm the Hihi Elder Gurgio Umazio!

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs33/f/2008/296/4/b/kimono_by_kirschbluete.jpg

Raiki ( sounds like Lust from FMA): heh so you two must be Goz and Omega right, I'm the Hebi Elder Raiki Zakzio! hmm where's Pipii oh I see she's not here yet. hey boys why don't you two come to my hunt I'll showing you both something worth wild!

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 4 Afsdfsde

Muakai: I'm the Mujina elder Muakai Jazkaio, and damn it Sayuri and Raiki stop trying to make those young men think your trying to seduced them you both are around 800 years old the act is getting old.

http://pretty-angel.deviantart.com/art/Jeong-Jeong-92638167

Gold Fire: so those two weren't trying to seduce me and Omega, they were just messing with us well that's good news. of course I should have expecting that from a spider & snake Yokai. oh and actually Pipii is here it's just that while she hasn't sunk down yet.

Kariu: hmm I knew there was something strange about that mountain next to ours, that must be one of Pipii's toes. we shall right for her to shrink down, then you three can see Gensiai!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

5 minutes later

Later Gold fire looks at Omega saying in firm tone.

Gold Fire: wow their certainly are a lot of Yokai here huh Omega. hmm I wonder when Pipii is going to get here?

Kazyua Cashew then runs past Gold fire and Omega chasing a Bakeneko saying in firm tone.

Kazyua Cashew: come back and say that to my face, you mangy cat, and give me back my watch you stole from me

bakeneko: you have to catch me first flea ball!

Kazyua Cashew: Cleo when I get my hands on you I'm going to beating the living daylights out you!

Gold fire ( looking at Kazyua chasing a Bakeneko around): wow I guess even mystical cats and dogs can't stand each other.

Kazyua's watch is then stolen from the Bakneko by a Hihi and Kazyua says in stern tone.

Kazyua: great now Yaizai has it thanks a lot Cleo, now I'm going have to fetch it from him, but first I'm going to deal with you.

just then a large tremor knocks Kazyua , Cleo and everyone around them on their butts with a lot of dust in the air. when the dust settles Gold Fire and Omega would see a large woman with a bull tattoo on her right shoulder and this woman says in stern tone.

Bashai: stop that at once you two! ( looking at Gold Fire and Omega) ah there you two are Gensiai the Inugami elder has been waiting for you , I'm Bashai Honda the Gyūki elder

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 4 Sumo_woman_pencils_by_shadoboxxer-d5bpp5m

Kazyua and Cleo: sorry elder Bashai!

Karsuio: I'm the Okami Elder Karsuio Mazuzi ( belching). excuse me young ones, I just got finish throwing a wild party and downing some major Sake. of course you the another one who isn't here yet Pipii can't have Sake, cause it's main ingredient is rich and rich is poisonous to Kaijin.

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 4 The_Great_Jiraiya_by_spirapride

Kimi: arugagh Karusio that's rude! hello there you two I'm the Bakneko Elder Kimi Kalama !

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/183/f/f/bakeneko_by_toravi-d55o5n7.png

Sayuri ( sounds like Faye from Cowboy Bebop): hello there handsomes I'm the Jorōgumo elder Sayuri Kazumio and yes I have six arms, all Jorōgumo have six arms cause we are spider yokai!

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 4 Lady_tsunade___hokage_by_geerdesings-d4rrclh

Takuiki: hello there young ones I'm the Kappa elder Takuiki Bazkai !

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/214/b/a/jackie_chun_master_roshi___render_extraction_png_by_tattydesigns-d59kcpn.png

Yuri: and I'm the Kitsune elder Yuri Bakio!

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 4 Kitsune_by_genzoman-d5l6pa2

Omorahi: I'm the Tanuki elder Omorahi Ratiozio

http://jesterry.deviantart.com/art/Prophet-Iroh-271528554

Kariu ( flying in the air) and I'm the Tengu elder Kariu Tenchui!

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2007/172/7/3/UFS___Gen_by_UdonCrew.jpg

Gurgio: I'm the Hihi Elder Gurgio Umazio!

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs33/f/2008/296/4/b/kimono_by_kirschbluete.jpg

Raiki ( sounds like Lust from FMA): heh so you two must be Goz and Omega right, I'm the Hebi Elder Raiki Zakzio! hmm where's Pipii oh I see she's not here yet. hey boys why don't you two come to my hunt I'll showing you both something worth wild!

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 4 Afsdfsde

Muakai: I'm the Mujina elder Muakai Jazkaio, and damn it Sayuri and Raiki stop trying to make those young men think your trying to seduced them you both are around 800 years old the act is getting old.

http://pretty-angel.deviantart.com/art/Jeong-Jeong-92638167

Gold Fire: so those two weren't trying to seduce me and Omega, they were just messing with us well that's good news. of course I should have expecting that from a spider & snake Yokai. oh and actually Pipii is here it's just that while she hasn't sunk down yet.

Kariu: hmm I knew there was something strange about that mountain next to ours, that must be one of Pipii's toes. we shall right for her to shrink down, then you three can see Gensiai!

Omega checked out the ladies. "I think I'm going to like it here."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply