ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Gold Fire Year One Saga

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionGold Fire Year One Saga - Page 6 EmptyRe: Gold Fire Year One Saga

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Omega got comfortable.

Gensiai: I have ask the goddess of knowledge Benzaiten to help tale the story of Azai.

The goddess Benzaiten then appears before Omega, Gold Fire and Pipii holding a guitar with a glowing aura around it saying in firm tone.

Benzaiten: Gensiai has ask me to show you three a visual of Nagamasa Azai the last leader of the Azai clan's story.

Gensiai: before he was know as the Twilight Lord Nagamasa Azai was a very brave and honorable man who fought for justice. we also has my close friend , this is the tell of Nagamasa Azai the last leader of the Azai Clan.

Benzaiten shows Omega, Gold Fire and Pipii a visualization of 20 year old Nagamasa as a human fighting sparring against Gensiai who is around the same age. the sparring match is intense but Gensiai is shown winning in the end by a hair and as he is shown helping Nagamasa up he is herd in the visualization saying in stern tone.

Young Gensiai: that was a close one Nagamasa you almost got me!

Nagamasa: I would have too if it wasn't for you being a Yokai!

Young Gensiai: now what does me having to be Yokai have to do with anything, I beat you not because of me being Yokai but because of skill. and you came this close to beating me, you skills are nothing short but impressive. sure I herd your betrothed to the lovely Oichi, you sir are one lucky man, Oichi is one fine lady!

Nagamasa: yeah by marry her we get Nobunaga as ally, he said that if I married Oichi that he will help us and your clan the Asakura with our enemies and bring down the evil that has plague our land.

Young Gensiai: somehow I think that the evil that is plaguing our land is most closing then we realize!

Nagamasa: wait your not suggest that the just and righteous Nobunaga is the evil that's plaguing our land , cause that would just be absurd.

Young Gensiai: well I just like to say this beware of the enemy who wears the mask of ally! this Nobunaga my seem like our ally but I can't help to think that there is something not right about him something wicked!

Nagamasa: Gensiai your talking nonsense Nobunaga is a good man, he want's to rid the land of the evil! you suggest that Nobunaga and the evil that is plaguing our land are one and the same is just nonsense!

Gensiai as you three can see Nagamasa Azai back then was a firm believer that Nobunaga was a just and righteous man he had yet to discover what Nobunaga truly was!

visualization shows Nagamasa life as Gensiai and Benzaiten narrated the story. the visualization then gets to a part where much older Nagamasa is in front of a scared family standing in the middle of burning village with a little boy saying in sad tone.

sad little boy: please mister don't kill us we're just trying to live our lives we want nothing to do with this awful war.

Nagamasa: all these people their not warriors they're just innocent civilians , and is it really necessary to burn down a whole village just to make a statement this all seems wrong!

Nagamasa is shown in the visualization stopping a bunch of Nobunaga troops from attacking a bunch of villagers as one of them says in stern tone.

Oda Troop : hey Nagamasa what in the hell do you think your doing Nobunaga gave us orders to burn down this village and not to spare anyone!

Nagamasa: this isn't right these people are just innocent civilians they're not a part of this war! I will not allow you to harm any more of these people!

Nagamasa is showing fighting Oda's troops and basically making them retreat as one says in stern tone.

Oda Troop: just wait until Nobunaga hears about this you traitor!

Nagamasa: I'm going to have a word with Nobunaga I'm going to find out what his reason was for ordering attack on a harmless village like this!

Gensiai : that was when for the first time Nagamasa starting having doubts about Nobunaga's true attentions.

the visualization shows Nagamasa confronting Nobunaga as Gensiai and Benzaiten narrated the story. Nobunaga is seen looking at Nagamasa with a stern looking on his face as Nagamasa says in stern tone.

Nagamasa: Nobunaga why did you order your men to attack a innocent village?

Nobunaga: did you ever stop to think that maybe one day a few of those villagers children would grow up to become enemy soldiers? that's why I order the attack on the village we must eliminated any future threats while they're still young!

Nagamasa: but burning down a whole village isn't that really even necessary and couldn't you just waited until the children where full grown before having your men slaughter them.

Nobunaga: it was all necessary and according to my troops it seems that you have doubt my actions and went against my orders Nagamasa!

Nagamasa: Only because I felt what was happing at the time wasn't right!

Nobunaga: is that so then I have no choice but to deem you a traitor, but you can renew my trust by eliminated the Asakura clan!

Nagamasa: what?!? but the Asakura clan or my clan's neighborhood allies and you promise them you wouldn't betray their trust!

Nobunaga: things change, the Asakura are no long of used to me I want them Eliminated to stop any further uprisings that have been coming from there!

Nagamasa: I'm not going to do it! I will not order my troops to go into battle with our long time allies the Asakura I'm standing by their side Nobunaga!

Nobunaga: well then since you refuse to cooperate you leave me with no choice, after my army is finishing crushing Asakura clan , you clan is next! you and the entire Azai clan will be crush under my hell, my army will leave your entire clan in ruins!

Gensiai: that's when Nagamasa knew when he look into Nobunaga's eyes that this was no man, but a demon, the source of evil that was plaguing Japan at the time. yes it was at the very moment when Nagamasa realize I was right about Nobunaga, that the evil plaguing the land was not coming from our enemies , but from the Oda clan and Nobunaga was the source of that evil! Nobunaga was the real enemy mask as ally and Nagamasa finally realize that!

later Visualization shows Nagamasa talking to Gensiai saying in firm tone.

Nagamasa: Gensiai you were right about Nobunaga he can't be trusted. I have also join up with a group called the Anti Oda force that is oppressing Nobunaga. join us and we can put a stop to Nobunaga's tyranny!

Gensiai: I'm not going to join it's useless go up against Nobunaga and his army so I will be heading to a village on top of mountain to avoid the blood bath that will happing.

Nagamasa: wait so your just like that your just going to walk out on me, and our clans Gensiai!

Gensiai: Nobunaga's force is far to powerful it would be slaughter to go up against them, we need to wait for the Golden Kensei!

Nagamasa: well you go ahead you coward, I not going to just sit around here and wait for some legendary warrior to arrive to help us while Nobunaga and his forces threating my clan. I will stand up to them, no matter if it costs me my life!

Gensiai: you and this anti Oda force are just marching to their deaths!

Nagamasa: well it's better than just retreating like coward and doing nothing Gensiai!

Gensiai: only a fool rushes into a battle he has no hope of winning!

Nagamasa: well I don't care how foolish you think it is, I'm not going to let Nobunaga demolish our clans I'm going to stand up and fight Gensiai!

Gensiai ( narrating): after that me and Nagamasa went are separate ways I head to this place Yokai village where I met my wife Kiyomi and Nagamasa went on to face off against Nobunaga's forces!

the visualization shows Nagamasa and the Anti Oda force going up against Nobunaga and his forces in a large scale battle that leads to blood shed as Benzaiten narrates.

Benzaiten: Nagamasa , his clan and the Asakura clan rise arms against Nobunaga and his forces with the help of the Anti Oda force a group of battle harden monks. they fought valiantly but it was all in vain they couldn't overcome the sheer force and numbers of Nobunaga's army. by the end of the long bloody battle the Asakura clan had been crush , the Anti Oda force destroyed all that was left as Nagamasa and a few Azai warriors by his side facing off against Nobunaga massive forces. but they won't alone as The Sanada clan came to aid, however Nobunaga had Masamune clan and Tokugawa clan on his side.

visualization of Nagamasa last stand

Azai warrior: lord Nagamasa I don't know how much longer we're going to last , Nobunaga forces are just too great!

Nagamasa: we have to hang in there solider , we must defend this land with our very lives! we not allow Nobunaga and his forces to win this battle!

Nagamasa & his army are shown fighting valiantly isn't Nobunaga's forces and half way through the battle The Sanada clan are shown entering the battlefield but are stop midway by the Tokugawa clan with Yukimura Sanada facing off against Tadakatsu Honda. as the battle goes on through the visualization Nagamasa will be shown going up against Date Masamune in a epic dual.

Date Masamune: you are a damn fool to go up against Nobunaga, Nagamasa!

Nagamasa: I rather be a fool then a person who just blindly follows orders with out question!

Date Masamune: there are two people in this world those with power, and those without power! power is the only thing that will allow you to make it in this world, and Nobunaga has that in spades! anything else such as honor and nobility is for fools!

Nagamasa: you words only show how blind you are Masamune!

during the battle Masamune is shown to be a Okami Yokai as he morphs into a large wolf and pins Nagamasa to the ground saying in stern tone.

Masamune: Like I said only those with power can make it in this world, not fools who hold on to things like honor and nobility!

Nagamasa: don't think for a second just because you turn your self into your truth form Masamune that you won! I know what you are, and I face off against your kind before so I know how to defeat you!

Nagamasa takes out his short sword which is shown to be made out of gold and he stabs Masamune in the back multiple times until Masamune lets go of him and hollers in pain. the fight between Nagamasa and Masamune goes on as Nagamasa clan members fall around him and the battlefield runs red with blood.

visualization

Nagamasa continues to fight valiantly even through his men are falling before his eyes he did sees Toyotomi Hideyoshi with Oichi saying in firm tone.

Nagamasa: Oichi what are you doing here it's not safe!

Toyotomi: Masamune that will be enough lord Nobunaga has offer to sign a truce he will spare your clan in exchange for you're absolute loyalty to him!

Nagamasa: and if I refuse ?

Toyotomi: if you refuse then you have to take that up with Nobunaga, he's standing right behind me waiting for your answer Nagamasa you just need to step forward!

Nagamasa steps forward and Oichi yells at him saying in stern tone.

Oichi: Nagamasa don't it's trick, my brother has a battalion of Riflemen waiting in the bushes to kill you!!!

Nobunaga: men that's the signal fire and don't stop until he's dead!

Suddenly Nagamasa is shown getting shot out a dozen of times by Nobunaga's riflemen and they don't stop until they run out of ammo and his body is riddle with holes. Nagamasa is shown fallen to the ground on his knees as he dies and Oichi goes towards and him saying in firm tone as kneels down and cries.

Oichi: brother you promise me you would spare my husband and his clan if he surrender to you and give you his absolute loyalty. you didn't even wait for his answer, you just had your man kill him and you did it right in front of me how can you be so cruel.

Nobunaga: Oichi I do not expect you to understand my actions, but know this I will at lest spare his heir so that the Azai clan my still live under my rule.

Oichi: thank goodness you do have heart after all brother.

as Oichi is shown walking away with Nagamasa dead body Toyotomi looks at Nobunaga saying in stern tone.

Toyotomi: should we tell her that her son has already been executed my lord!

Nobunaga: no we want her to remind oblivious to my true attentions, we need to make her still think that I have a heart!

Benzaiten: Oichi would soon found out just how cruel Nobunaga really was when she open a casket that her brother Nobunaga told her was for a small house cat only to find the severed head of her son Manjimaru inside. and just like that Oichi broke down in tears and Nobunaga had enter the room she didn't even look him in the eye she was too upset that he had lied to her that he had taking both husband and her son away from her.

visualization

Oichi: brother you lied to me you promise me you wouldn't kill my son, you promise! tell why, why didn't you have to kill him.

Nobunaga: you want to know why because he had the blood of a worthless human inside him. that's why I kill him because he reek of weakness! human's are frail weak creatures and to have you bare a son with such a creature sickens me. your a demon Oichi humans are beneath you, marry one was unacceptable! and I only allow you to marry that weakling Nagamasa to teach you a lesson, to show you just how frail humans are!

Oichi: you're wrong brother human's aren't weak , and I don't care if I as a demon and Nagamasa was just a human I love him. you had no right to take him away from me!

Nobunaga: Oichi as your brother and your Lord I demand you stop this senseless crying at once your a demon act like one !

Oichi: I don't care if I'm a demon, your only my adopted brother and I rather be dead than be a monster like you!

Oichi is then shown looking at her Nobunaga for the last time and later that night she is shown grabbing Nagamasa dead body walking out with it saying in delirious tone.

Oichi: I don't know if it's true or not Nagamasa sweet but I herd that there's this island well this mystical beast lives they side he can grant any desire. it could bring you back to life, we could be together again. legend says that desire comes at a great cost, but I don't care I just want you alive again!

Benzaiten: with only a legend to go by a delirious Oichi on the edge of her sanity set forth to find this mystical beast that would grant her desire the desire to be with the one she love once more. the mystical beast she was in search for was on Kaiju Island and it was the pet of Izanami queen of the underworld and the goddess of the dead. the beast did have the power to bring people back from the dead, but at grave and terrible cost.

visualization

Oichi is shown making it to Kaiju island and confront a mystical beast as she says in stern tone.

Oichi: oh mystical beast are you the one of legend that can grant any one's desire?

Mystical Beast: yes it is true I Nasuara can grant any desire, what is it that you wish human!

Oichi: I want you to bring back Nagamasa!

Nasuara: is that what you truly want bring back a person comes at a great cost, are you sure you want to do this?

Oichi: yes I don't care what the cost is I just want Nagamasa back!

Nasuara: then shall be it for exchange of your live I will bring back Nagamasa!

Oichi: wait that's not what I want! I just want him back so I could be with him.

Nasuara: oh you will be with him as a wandering spirit!

Nasuara is shown resurrecting Nagamasa for exchange of Oichi's live. Nagamasa is shown waking up looking at his surroundings in confusion saying in confusion tone.

Nagamasa: what happen, I'm a live?!? what is this place! Oichi is that you Oichi say something, you beast tell me what happen to Oichi want did you do to her?!?

Nasuara: I did nothing she came to me with the desire to bring you back to life, so she sacrifice her life just so you can live!

visualization

Nagamasa: well bring her back!

Nasuara: sorry what's done is done there's nothing I can do!

Nagamasa: bring her back this instant or I will slay you beast!

Nasuara: I'm sorry but I can not do that! but freight not your love will be with you as a wandering spirit.

Oichi as a ghostly spirit is shown talking to Nagamasa who hears her words saying stern tone as he descends into madness.

Nagamasa: you can bring me back to life, but yet my wife Oichi has to wandering around for all eternity, my clan is in ruins and a lost my only son! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! for a mystical beast you are quite useless so if you won't give me back my wife then I'm going to end your life right here and now beast!

Nasuara: I beg of you human think about what your doing killing me will have grave consequences!

Nagamasa: I don't care everything a love and care about is gone! so I don't care want the consequences of kill you are, I'm a man who has nothing to lose for I have already lost everything!

Nagamasa is shown going mad over the lost of his wife Oichi , and his son and slaying Nasuara. which is shown to pissed off a particular goddess who emerges from a portal that is shown to lead straight to the underworld.

Izanami : mortal how dare you slay my pet Nasuara just for that I will punish you to walk this earth for all eternity and you will be banish from entering the underworld!

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 6 Izanami_by_Noxypia

Nagamasa: like I give a damn , I already lost everything so do you worst death goddess! punish me I don't care where you, and the other gods when I need you. where was the golden Kensei when my clan was being slaughter!!! you gods have forsaken me and my clan so F$@#K you I damn you and the rest of the gods to go rot!

Izanagi is shown appear before Nagamasa with a furious look in his eyes saying In angry tone.

Izanagi: that's enough mortal it's bad enough you had to kill Nasuara, but to curse the gods is unacceptable! you have evoked my wrath and just for that I will intensified the punishment that Izanami has giving you by making the reminder of your clan join you in walking this earth for all eternity never being allow to enter the underworld! as for your beloved Oichi you will never see her again for she will be banish to the deepest part of the underworld as a part of your punishment!

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/161/8/e/Izanagi_by_Noxypia.jpg

Nagamasa is shown just laughing as Izanagi and Izanami give him his punishment for slaying Nasuara and cursing the gods as Benzaiten narrates.

Benzaiten: and that is when the Twilight Lord was born trust ends the story of Nagamasa Azai and how he became to be the Twilight Lord! Nagamasa a man who had lost everything, slain a sacred beast and curse out me and my follow gods out of anger and was punish severally for it by both Izanagi and Izanami whose wraths he evoked with his actions!

Gensiai: Azai's first acted as the Twilight Lord was to murder my beloved Kiyomi the mother of my children Uakzio & Liuio and he did it when my daughter & son were just pups! his reason for killing her was that he wanted to make me suffer for abandoning him, but I could tell that when he kill Kiyomi that he had descend into madness that he wasn't the same man I knew before.

more_horiz
Pipii: such a tragic story.

Gold Fire: I'm wondering does Izanami always look that hideous or does she have another form?

Benzaiten: what you and your allies saw in the visualization I shown was Izanami true form , but she does have another form the one she appears in most often. she only appears in her true form when she has been anger as you can see from Nagamasa tragic story it is not wise to anger Izanami or Izanagi. and anger them both at the same time is the worst mistake any mortal could make! this is her the form she uses when she's not in a wrathful mood

shows a still image of Izanami in her second form

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 6 Fasfdsfg

Benzaiten: it is what she used to look like before she and Izanami got into a big fight which result in Izanami being who she is now the Queen of the dead. it all happen eons ago back when Izanami used to governing the Shinto Kingdom with Izanagi. they were both entrust by each other to make Japan, but they couldn't see eye to eye on things which lead to them arguing. eventually there arguments broke out into a fight and after the fight Izanami left Izanagi and went to the underworld.

realize what he done Izanagi went to the under world to try and get Izanami back. at first he could not see her as shadows hid her appearance and he ask for her to come back to return with him to the Shinto Kingdom. but Izanami spat at him and told him that she had eating food of the underworld and was now one with the land of the dead and that now she had her own Kingdom. this shock Izanagi and he refused to let Izanami stay in the underworld.

so while she was sleeping Izanagi took the comb that bound his long hair set it alight as a torch. under the burst of light he saw monstrous horrifying figure of the once beautiful and graceful Izanami. horrified by fear and disgust Izanagi attend to return to the Shinto Kingdom and abandoning Izanami. Izanami was angry at Izanami for see her in such appearance so to avenge her shame she sent Raijin and Yomotsu-shikome after him.

however Izanagi managed to escaped and Izanami promise to kill a thousand of his people every day and Izanagi told her that a thousand and five hundred will be born every day. it is to my knowledge that Izanami is now wife of Yen Wang or as he's sometimes call Yama. to my knowledge there are many rulers of the underworld but only one true lord that resides above them all Lucifer! however even though Lucifer is the lord of the underworld which has many levels the lowest being hell. he is not Death, in fact death is not one single entity but a group of entities and Izanami is one of them she belongs to the group know as Death.

more_horiz
I'm back, what have I missed?

Omega: And where there babes?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

OT: Benzaiten & Gensiai telling the story of how Nagamasa Azai became the Twilight Lord.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t182p120-gold-fire-year-one-saga#19487

Benzaiten: you mean were there any female fighters in the Azai or Asakura clans positive giving that the story of how Nagamasa came to be as he is today took place during the Sengoku War . yes there were female warriors enlisted in all the clans at that time , but the most notable ones were Kaihime , Ginchiyo Tachibana of the Tachibana Clan, who was also the only female who was the head of a clan at that time, Nene , Inahime Tadakatsu Honda's daughter , and Magoichi Saika leader of the Saika renegades & the Anti Oda Force!

but if your asking if there's any babes in the underworld besides Izanami , well there's Jabme-akka , Ala, Ayao , Belet-Seri , Dea Tacita , Ereshkigal , Hel, Hine-nui-te-pō , Kalma , Manea , Merau , Mictecacihuatl , Mórrígan, Phersipnai , Proserpina , Rohe , Tuonetar, Persephone , Makaria , Angelos , Lampades , Gorgyra , Hekate and more. as for the ones that are in the group know as Death well there's Izanami & the female Shinigami , Pesta , Giltinė , Śmierć , Santa Muerte , Mictecacihuatl , Hel, Freya, Freo , Nel and others.

now if you asking if Azai had any daughters he did three to be exact, but they comment suicide after finding out they were curse because of their father's actions, of course Azai never really acknowledge them he only acknowledge his wife Oichi and his son Manpukaru. want to know a little info on Śmierć well to my knowledge Śmierć often complains that the newest member of the group a guy name Grim stole her look and just made his outfit black instead of white. she also complains about his use of slang.

more_horiz
HI!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: Benzaiten & Gensiai telling the story of how Nagamasa Azai became the Twilight Lord.

Benzaiten: you mean were there any female fighters  in the Azai or Asakura clans positive giving that the story of how Nagamasa came to be as he is today took place during the Sengoku War . yes there were female warriors enlisted in all the clans at that time , but the most notable  ones were Kaihime ,  Ginchiyo Tachibana of the Tachibana Clan, who was also the only female who was the head of a clan at that time,   Nene  , Inahime Tadakatsu Honda's daughter  , and  Magoichi Saika leader of the Saika renegades &  the Anti Oda Force!

but if your asking if there's any babes in the underworld besides Izanami , well there's Jabme-akka , Ala, Ayao , Belet-Seri , Dea Tacita , Ereshkigal , Hel, Hine-nui-te-pō , Kalma , Manea , Merau , Mictecacihuatl , Mórrígan, Phersipnai , Proserpina , Rohe , Tuonetar,  Persephone , Makaria ,  Angelos , Lampades , Gorgyra , Hekate  and more.   as for the ones that are in the group know as Death well there's  Izanami  & the female Shinigami ,  Pesta , Giltinė , Śmierć ,  Santa Muerte , Mictecacihuatl  , Hel, Freya, Freo ,  Nel and others.

now if you asking if Azai had any daughters he did three to be exact, but they comment suicide after finding out they were curse because of their father's actions, of course Azai never really acknowledge them he only acknowledge his wife Oichi and his son Manpukaru.  want to know a  little info on Śmierć well to my knowledge  Śmierć  often complains that  the newest member of the group a guy name Grim stole her look and just made his outfit black instead of white. she also complains about his use of slang.  

"I'm in! Let's do this! Let's save the world."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Benzaiten: you mean were there any female fighters  in the Azai or Asakura clans positive giving that the story of how Nagamasa came to be as he is today took place during the Sengoku War . yes there were female warriors enlisted in all the clans at that time , but the most notable  ones were Kaihime ,  Ginchiyo Tachibana of the Tachibana Clan, who was also the only female who was the head of a clan at that time,   Nene  , Inahime Tadakatsu Honda's daughter  , and  Magoichi Saika leader of the Saika renegades &  the Anti Oda Force!

but if your asking if there's any babes in the underworld besides Izanami , well there's Jabme-akka , Ala, Ayao , Belet-Seri , Dea Tacita , Ereshkigal , Hel, Hine-nui-te-pō , Kalma , Manea , Merau , Mictecacihuatl , Mórrígan, Phersipnai , Proserpina , Rohe , Tuonetar,  Persephone , Makaria ,  Angelos , Lampades , Gorgyra , Hekate  and more.   as for the ones that are in the group know as Death well there's  Izanami  & the female Shinigami ,  Pesta , Giltinė , Śmierć ,  Santa Muerte , Mictecacihuatl  , Hel, Freya, Freo ,  Nel and others.

now if you asking if Azai had any daughters he did three to be exact, but they comment suicide after finding out they were curse because of their father's actions, of course Azai never really acknowledge them he only acknowledge his wife Oichi and his son Manpukaru.  want to know a  little info on Śmierć well to my knowledge  Śmierć  often complains that  the newest member of the group a guy name Grim stole her look and just made his outfit black instead of white. she also complains about his use of slang.  

"I'm in! Let's do this! Let's save the world."

Gensiai: Goz is not yet ready to save the world yet! he needs at lest seven years of training before he is ready. but freight not I will train him and teach him how to unlock his true potential, I will also be training you and Pipii as well.

Benzaiten: in seven years that is when Azai invasion will start and that is when the traitors amongst the Cashew Clan will reveal themselves.

Benzaiten vanishes in a bright flash of light

Goz: seven years huh , then I'll train like mad, so I'll be ready to kick Azai ass when he comes crawling out whatever hole he's hiding in right now!

Pipii: I will to, if I'm going to face Daibarotchi I'm going to have train alongside Goz and Omega.

more_horiz
seven year time skip

Chapter 2 Zakaski's rage

seven years later Goz now 25 years old is standing out side Yokai temple eating soup saying in stern tone as he looks at Omega and Pipii.

Goz: I can't believe it's been seven years already, so this is it how, this is the year that Azai will make his move.

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 6 Saizosoba

Pipii: yeah this is the year which i have to face Daibarotchi! ( hears screaming) Goz, Omega then you guys hear that it's Zakaski something must be wrong.

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 6 Neliel_Tu_Oderschvank_3_Espada_by_Veg_pl

Goz looks around and sees Oazaki in front of Uakzio blocking a enrage Zakaski's attacks saying in firm tone.

Goz: wow Zakaski looks mad I wonder what has him so angry?

Oazaki: Zakaski please calm down, Uakzio wasn't the one who attack Dokio! I mean think about it why would Uakzio do that it just doesn't add up.

Zakaski: her dagger was found at the scene of Dokio's attack that's all the evidence I need! Uakzio is a traitor , she attack Dokio!!! now get out of the way Oazaki!

Oazaki: Zaskaski I will not get out of the way! I do not believe that Uazkio is a traitor, some one must have set her up!

Zakaski: I said get the hell out of my way Oazaki!

Zaskaski blows Ozakai away with a mighty swing and goes charging towards Uazkio who casually blocks his blow with a metal fan saying in firm tone.

Uaziko: Zaskaski my son I had nothing to do with Dokio's attack your being misled!

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 6 __Unohana_Retsu_Fanart___by_yuukii_chan

Zaskaski : if that's true mother then why in the hell was your dagger at the scene of Dokio's attack?!?

more_horiz
Uaziko: I'm not entirely sure, but I do know this somebody is trying to frame me!

Zaskaski: if it wasn't you then it has to be someone else, someone who's still in the village!

Zaskaski starts interrogated everyone in the village including Goz, Omega and Pipii. Goz takes out the Masumune and points it at Zaskaski saying in stern tone.

Goz: Zaskaski I don't know what your deal is but no one here knows who hurt Dokio!

Gakai Cashew shows up and says in a firm tone

Gakai: i beg to differ I know who did it!

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 6 Gin_Ichimaru_by_ShatteredShadows

Zaskaski: you do tell me who did it, who did you see!

Gakai: it was a human, they snuck into the village took Uaziko and uses it to stab Dokio while she was sleeping!

Zaskaski: so it was a human, after all we did for time this is how they repay us, by stabbing us in the back!?! well then I'm going track down the human who did this, and make him wish he was never born!

Zaskaski then storms out of the village in anger and faint grin shows up on Gakai's face as Goz looks at him a cold stare saying to Omega and Pipii in stern tone.

Goz: Omega , Pipii something stinks about Gakai's story! for one who he knew awful lot about how Dokio was attack, more then he should. two it's impossible for a human like myself with out assistant to ever get to this village none less make it up this mountain! three how would a stranger especially a human know where Uaziko kept her dagger only someone in the village or a Cashew Clan member would know that!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Uaziko: I'm not entirely sure, but I do know this somebody is trying to frame me!

Zaskaski: if it wasn't you then it has to be someone else, someone who's still in the village!

Zaskaski starts interrogated everyone in the village including  Goz, Omega and Pipii.  Goz takes out the Masumune  and  points it at Zaskaski saying in stern tone.

Goz: Zaskaski I don't know what your deal is but no one here knows who hurt Dokio!

Gakai Cashew shows up and says in a firm tone

Gakai: i beg to differ I know who did it!

Gold Fire Year One Saga - Page 6 Gin_Ichimaru_by_ShatteredShadows

Zaskaski: you do tell me who did it, who did you see!

Gakai: it was a human, they snuck  into the village took Uaziko and uses it to stab  Dokio while she was sleeping!

Zaskaski: so it was a human, after all we did for time this is how they repay us, by stabbing us in the back!?!  well then I'm going track down the human who did this, and make him wish he was never born!

Zaskaski then storms out of the village in anger and  faint grin shows up on Gakai's face as Goz looks at him a cold stare saying to Omega and Pipii in stern tone.

Goz: Omega , Pipii something stinks about Gakai's story!  for one who  he knew awful lot about how Dokio was attack, more then he should.  two it's impossible for a human  like myself with out assistant to ever get to this village none less make it up this mountain!  three how would a stranger especially a human know where   Uaziko  kept her dagger only someone in the village or a Cashew Clan member would know that!

"You're right, alright, I'll keep an eye on Zaskaski, you two go investigate Gakai's story, something stinks about him period. Did you see that smile on his face?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"You're right, alright, I'll keep an eye on Zaskaski, you two go investigate Gakai's story, something stinks about him period. Did you see that smile on his face?"

Gakai leaves and  Goz gets up saying in firm tone.

Goz: Pipii let's follow him and see what he's up to! Omega,  Zaskaski will be head to the nearest human village so head there fast!

Uaziko: I will accompany you two as I do not believe Gakai's story! i know for certain that it has to be somebody in this village or one of my family members who hurt Dokio and tried to frame me for it!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Gakai leaves and  Goz gets up saying in firm tone.

Goz: Pipii let's follow him and see what he's up to! Omega,  Zaskaski will be head to the nearest human village so head there fast!

Uaziko: I will accompany you two as I do not believe Gakai's story! i know for certain that it has to be somebody in this village or one of my family members who hurt Dokio and tried to frame me for it!

"Alright guys, be careful and may the force be with you." Omega joked before flying away. He soon tracked down and grabbed up Zaskaski and grabbed him and flew up in the air with him. "You're coming with me. We need to talk."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Alright guys, be careful and may the force be with you." Omega joked before flying away. He soon tracked down and grabbed up Zaskaski and grabbed him and flew up in the air with him. "You're coming with me. We need to talk.

A human village solider spots them and yells saying in stern tone.

Human village solider: he's not going anyway , his kind attack my village last night!

Zaskaski: what the hell are you going on about the Cashew Clan would never dare attack a human village!

Human Village Solider: tell that to my people who were massacre by a black female inugami with close eyes.

Zaskaski: are you suggest that Tasaki attack your village that's absurd! she's kind heart, she would never harm humans! anyways your the ones who attack my wife Dokio, so don't spill me your lies.

Human Village Solider it's not a lie just look around you, my village was attack, attack by one of your kind!

Zaskaski: looks around and sees that the man is right there has been attack on this village, and spots claw and teeth marks saying in stern tone.

Zaskaski: okay Omega I'm ready for that talk, but I refuse to believe that Taskai attack this village she would never do something like that!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Alright guys, be careful and may the force be with you." Omega joked before flying away. He soon tracked down and grabbed up Zaskaski and grabbed him and flew up in the air with him. "You're coming with me. We need to talk.

Human village solider: he's not going anyway , his kind attack my village last night!

Zaskaski: what the hell are you going on about the Cashew Clan would never dare attack a human village!

Human Village Solider: tell that to my people who were massacre by a black female  inugami  with close eyes.

Zaskaski: are you suggest that Tasaki attack your village that's absurd!  she's kind heart, she would never harm humans!  anyways  your the ones  who attack my wife Dokio, so don't spill me your lies.

Human Village Solider it's not a lie just look around you, my village was attack, attack by one of your kind!

Zaskaski: looks around and sees that the man is right there has been attack on this village, and spots  claw and teeth marks saying in stern tone.

Zaskaski: okay Omega I'm ready for that talk, but I refuse to  believe that Taskai attack this village she would never do something like that!

Zaskaski goes with Omega and they have a chat with  Zaskaski saying in stern tone

Zaskaski: okay spill it you know something what is it?  I been trying to located the human who hurt  Dokio but show far I haven't found anything.  I didn't smell any trance of Dokio's scent on any of the humans I interrogated. the only scent I smell that wasn't human when I was at that village was   Taskai but maybe my sense of smell is just messing up.

when that human back at that village said that a  black female  Inugami  with close eyes attack his village  I knew it was Taskai but I couldn't believe it.  even when I saw the  damage the claw and teeth marks I still didn't want to believe.  but her scent was there it was all around that village, but why , why would Taskai doing something like that why would she massacre innocent people it makes no damn sense.

and I think you grab me to tell me that it wasn't a human who harm Dokio so if it wasn't a human then who was it tell me now!!!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Human Village Solider: tell that to my people who were massacre by a black female  inugami  with close eyes.

Zaskaski: are you suggest that Tasaki attack your village that's absurd!  she's kind heart, she would never harm humans!  anyways  your the ones  who attack my wife Dokio, so don't spill me your lies.

Zaskaski: looks around and sees that the man is right there has been attack on this village, and spots  claw and teeth marks saying in stern tone.

Zaskaski: okay Omega I'm ready for that talk, but I refuse to  believe that Taskai attack this village she would never do something like that!

"A human would not just attack you for one thing, I'm a human and I've never wronged you guys. I think I know who did it though. Now, I've fought a lot of Supervillains, and one thing they can never resist are evil smiles and laughter and the guy who informed us of all this? Gakai. And he had an evil smile for the ages. And so far, we only have his word for this. I say we should all go have a chat with him first."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

"A human would not just attack you for one thing, I'm a human and I've never wronged you guys. I think I know who did it though. Now, I've fought a lot of Supervillains, and one thing they can never resist are evil smiles and laughter and the guy who informed us of all this? Gakai. And he had an evil smile for the ages. And so far, we only have his word for this. I say we should all go have a chat with him first."

Zaskaski: sure thing but I still bother by the fact that I smelt Taskai scent in that human village. I know Taskai she's a kind heart person always smiling, always cheerful never let the fact that she's blind get to her. but I always wonder what if the smile Taskai puts on is false what if she's actually unhappy but that's a assumption.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Zaskaski: sure thing but I still bother by the fact that I smelt Taskai  scent in that human village.  I know Taskai she's a kind heart person always smiling, always cheerful  never let the fact that she's blind  get to her.  but I always wonder what if the smile Taskai puts on is false  what if she's actually unhappy but that's a assumption.

Chapter 3 Treachery

Goz, Pipii and Uaziko are arena cover in fog as Goz says in firm tone

Goz: okay Gakai went this way  but i can't see anything through this fog.

Pipii:  I can't see anything either this fog is too  thick.

Uaziko:  Gakai's here I can smell his scent, along with 3 other people and he's close almost as if he's right in front of me.

Uazikio then cringes in pain as  she feels her self by stab in the heart by a sharp object.  the fog then lifts to show Taskai holding a golden sword which is trust through Uazikio's chest  as Goz says in stern tone.

Goz: Taskai  why, why did you kill Uazikio?

Taskai ( bitter tone) : I don' need to explain myself to you.

Pipii: where's Gakai?

Gakai: right behind you!

Goz & Pipii look behind them and see  Gakai standing right next to Nagamasa  Azai as Goz says in stern tone.

Goz: Azai so you are alive after all that means Gakai didn't kill you back then it was all a charade!

Azai: good job Taskai I take it from here!

Azai appears in front of Uazikio in a flash and grabs her by the neck and begins to absorb her soul . Uazikio who is dead after all wakes up and struggles to get free from Azai grip. Goz sees this and tries to help but is intercepted by Gakai who says in firm tone.

Gakai: don't interfere human!

Goz: get the hell out of my way you traitor!

Gakai clashes swords with  Goz  keeping him from getting near Azai.   Taskai also does the same with Pipii and keeps her busy.  once  Azai absorbs Uzaikio's soul   he drops her lifeless husk on the ground just as he sees Zaskaski and Omega arrive saying in stern tone.

Azai: well hello there  Zaskaski, oh and who's this ( looking at Omega) I haven't seen you before.

Zaskaski:  damn it so you are alive you bastard, that means Gakai didn't kill you, that damn liar!   ( spots  Uaziko's dead body on the ground) okay who did this to my mother, who did this to Uaziko some one better talk fast.

Goz: it was Taskai, she stab  Uaziko in the chest with a golden sword and then  Azai absorb Uazikio's soul Taskai and Gakai are with Azai, they're working for him!

Zaskaski: What?!? okay Gakai i can believe but Taskai?!?

more_horiz

as Goz clashes with Gakai he gets a sense that something isn't right saying in stern tone.

Goz: wait why is Gakai's way of fighting similar to Uaziko's?   unless that's this isn't Gakai I'm fighting but that could only mean one thing! ( sees Zaskaski rush in about to deliver fatal blow to the person who really isn't Gakai)  Zaskaski stop that person isn't Gakai, it's  Uaziko!

but it's too late Zaskaski has already deliver the blow and says in shock tone.

Zaskaski: What?!?

Gakai's form suddenly turns into that of Uaziko  and Azai just smiles devilishly saying  smirkish tone.

Azai: oh what's the matter did you kill you dear Old mother by mistake, too said, too bad ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ha ha ha.

Pipii: huh but me and Goz saw  Taskai deliver a fatal blow to  Uaziko we saw you absorb her soul.

Azai: oh did you really? what you thought you saw was nothing more than a mere Illusion!

Goz: you bastard you were just messing with us this whole time!

Zaskaski ( sniffing Gakai): Gakai come on out I know where you are I can smell you and a smell Dokio's scent on you, your the one who attack her didn't you tell me why? what is your reason for attacking Dokio why have you join with Azai.

Gakai hops down from a top of a tree and Grins saying in firm tone to Pipii, Omega, Goz and Zakaski.

Gakai: you want to know why because I just felt like it that's why! and the reason why I join  Azai is cause has offer me the chance to ruler right beside him was he takes over all of Japan! the thought of entire country bowing  before me makes me excited.  once I'm the co ruler of Japan I plan to make my self the supreme head of the Yokai and everyone in the village will have to do what i said including those dried up old fossils!

Zaskaski: you selfish bastard you don't care about the Clan or the Village   you only care about what you want.  that's why you join Azai cause he played to your damn selfish interests!  well you're going to pay for hurting Dokio!

Zaskaski dashes at  Gakai but suddenly his sword is block by Taskai  who says in bitter tone.

Taskai:  long time no see Zaskaski.

Zaskaski: ( sniffing Taskai ) you have the smell of human blood on you, you didn't you did! but why Taskai  why did you attack innocent humans , why have you join with  Azai?

Taskai ( bitter tone): why because I was sick of their pity, those humans with their smug faces taking everything for granted. I was tired of being taking pity on treating like I'm helpless animal so I just had to kill them!  and I join Azai because he offer something I always wanted something I been lacking all my life!

Taskai then backs away from Zaskaski and as that is happen  Goz attacks   Azai  with  downward  slash as the masumune glows with spiritual energy. however instead of  hitting Azai  Goz hit's a invisible force field and bounces off Azai tumbling across the ground .  he then picks himself up and says in stern tone.

Goz: Damn it that bastard has some kind of force  field around him i can't touch him!

Azai: I wish I had time to play with you all, but I just don't have the time so  Yauiko and his pet Ichioui  will play with you all instead have fun!

Azai creates a Dimensional portal and steps through it with Taskai and Goz.  Zaskaski , and Pipii jump back as the feel the ground rumbling beneath then all of   green skin guy with a really long tongue riding on top of a giant lizard bursts from the ground  and lands right in front of Zaskaski , Goz, Pipii and Omega saying with a grin on his face

Yauiko: so who should I take out first, all what the hell I just take you all on makes no difference to me!

more_horiz
Goz, Pipii , Omega and Zaskaski vs. Yauiko the indestructible and his pet Kaiju  Ichioui  

Yaukio starts his assault by unleashing a barrage of earth attacks on Goz, Pipii , Omega and Zaskaski . Goz dodge the attacks along with  Zaskaski and  Pipii copies  Ichioui's abilities  to deflect it's incoming water beam with one of her own.  however    Ichioui turns itself intangible and allow Pipii to get hit with a suprise attack form Yaukio who says in stern tone.

Yaukio:  come on guys i haven't even warm up yet

Goz strikes at  Yaukio with the Masumune and Yaukio just grins at him saying in stern.

Goz: what the hell the Masmune had no effect  just what in the hell is this guy made of!

Yaukio: i really should be draging this fight out so i just caught to the chase and end this quick!

Yaukio body then suddenly changes to a  diamond like substance  that is black in color.

Pipii, Goz and Zaskaski  tried to damage Yaukio but he just laughs at them saying in stern tone as  he barrages them and Omega with earth attacks.

Yaukio: ha ha ha ha ha you guys can't hurt me in this state  I'm  F@#king Invincible!

Gold Fire : damn it how to we beat this bastard  none of our attacks are have anything effect on him it's like he's freaking indestructible! and that pet of his is no better it's intangibility is damn annoying.

Pipii:  Omega and Goz Yaukio is a earth manipulator most likely what he did is call Carbon Isolation & formation on himself meaning that he harden his skin by   by rearranging the carbon within his body!

Zaskaski: Omega, Goz, Pipii leave  Ichioui to me! all let  lure  Ichioui away so it will be a even playing field.

more_horiz
"Wait, if he's an Earth Manipulator, why don't we take this to the air? Remember your flying lessons team, we'll knock him up there and air combo him."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Wait, if he's an Earth Manipulator, why don't we take this to the air? Remember your flying lessons team, we'll knock him up there and air combo him."
Pipii: yeah I know but there's a slight problem his Kaiju doesn't have the ability to fly it has these abilities  water breath, Electric Conductivity and Phasing. the good news is that  his Kaiju can make it's self intangible which means I can do that as why since I mimic it's abilities.

Gold Fire : but even if we do get him in the air how do we get past his Carbon armor body.

Pipii:  he harden his skin by   by rearranging the carbon within his body right. that means in that state his skin is pure carbon.

Gold Fire : so this guy has diamond skin that's just great! now if I'm going to fly I think I'm going to borrow from the lighting Dragon spirit for this one, the Wind Crane spirit isn't going to cut it.  

Goz channels the energy from the masumune and  a dragon helmet appears on his face.   as Zaskaski dashes off with Ichioui chasing after him saying in firm tone.

Zaskaski: that's it just keep follow me you big ugly lizard!

Gold Fire : ( point the Masumune towards the sky) : the Great Dragon Lighting Spirit Ryuu please lend me you  power!

a blot of gold color lighting suddenly strikes Gold Fire  and Gold Fire's body gets surround by Golden arc of electricity. he then flies up towards the air and looks at Omega saying in firm tone.

Gold Fire: I thought borrowing power from the great dragon lighting spirit Ryuu would be the best option since from what I know about crystallize Carbon  it's  highly conductive to  thermal energy. the great Tiger Sakkara   fire spirit  would have be my choice if it wasn't for the fact he can't fly, and still  can only use one of the great spirit's elemental powers at a time.

Yaukio: what are you doing up there ah too chicken to face me I see. well I don't blame you I'm indestructible after all.

Yaukio turns his body into sand and appears behind  Pipii ready to attack her with his earth manipulation but Pipii goes intangible and Yaukio attacks pass right through her.  she then phases through Yaukio's body turns tangible and blast him into the air with a powerful beam of water Yaukio just smiles saying in firm tone as if he's assure of himself.

Yaukio: you guys really think you have a chance at hurting me I already told you in this state I'm invincible!

Gold Fire slashes at Yaukio with Golden electricity attacks from the masumune at the speed of lighting saying in stern tone.

Gold Fire: yeah we know your invincible give it a rest already! Hey Omega you can join in at anytime!

Gold Fire knows that Yaukio's skin right now acts as a electrical insulator but still conducts heat and that's what he's bank on the heat produce by the electricity.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Pipii: yeah I know but there's a slight problem his Kaiju doesn't have the ability to fly it has these abilities  water breath, Electric Conductivity and Phasing. the good news is that  his Kaiju can make it's self intangible which means I can do that as why since I mimic it's abilities.

Gold Fire : but even if we do get him in the air how do we get past his Carbon armor body.

Pipii:  he harden his skin by   by rearranging the carbon within his body right. that means in that state his skin is pure carbon.

Gold Fire : so this guy has diamond skin that's just great! now if I'm going to fly I think I'm going to borrow from the lighting Dragon spirit for this one, the Wind Crane spirit isn't going to cut it.  

Goz channels the energy from the masumune and  a dragon helmet appears on his face.   as Zaskaski dashes off with Ichioui chasing after him saying in firm tone.

Gold Fire : ( point the Masumune towards the sky) : the Great Dragon Lighting Spirit Ryuu please lend me you  power!

a blot of gold color lighting suddenly strikes Gold Fire  and Gold Fire's body gets surround by Golden arc of electricity. he then flies up towards the air and looks at Omega saying in firm tone.

Gold Fire: I thought borrowing power from the great dragon lighting spirit Ryuu would be the best option since from what I know about crystallize Carbon  it's  highly conductive to  thermal energy. the great Tiger Sakkara   fire spirit  would have be my choice if it wasn't for the fact he can't fly, and still  can only use one of the great spirit's elemental powers at a time.

Yaukio: what are you doing up there ah too chicken to face me I see. well I don't blame you I'm indestructible after all.

Yaukio turns his body into sand and appears behind  Pipii ready to attack her with his earth manipulation but Pipii goes intangible and Yaukio attacks pass right through her.  she then phases through Yaukio's body turns tangible and blast him into the air with a powerful beam of water Yaukio just smiles saying in firm tone as if he's assure of himself.

Yaukio: you guys really think you have a chance at hurting me I already told you in this state I'm invincible!

Gold Fire slashes   at  Yaukio with Golden electricity attacks from the masumune  at the speed of lighting  saying in stern tone.

Gold Fire: yeah we know your invincible give it a rest already! Hey Omega you can join in at anytime!

Gold Fire knows that Yaukio's skin right now acts as a electrical insulator but still conducts heat and that's what he's bank on the heat produce by the electricity.

"Yakuio, buddy, you don't know invincible." Omega rocketed up towards him fists first. He collided with him so hard it caused a shockwave around the area, breaking the ground beneath him and hitting Yaukio so hard that Omega cracked Yaukio's skin.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Gold Fire slashes   at  Yaukio with Golden electricity attacks from the masumune  at the speed of lighting  saying in stern tone.

"Yakuio, buddy, you don't know invincible." Omega rocketed up towards him fists first. He collided with him so hard it caused a shockwave around the area, breaking the ground beneath him and hitting Yaukio so hard that Omega cracked Yaukio's skin.
Yaukio: hmm so you managed to crack my skin big deal I just use the earth to filled in the cracks.

Gold Fire: oh no you won't!!!  oh there's also the little fact that crystallize Carbon happens to be brittle!  you see crystallize carbon  such as Diamond has flaws  it my be extremely  hard, but also brittle.  it diamond may be hard to cut but  cause it's brittle it can be smash blunt impact force!  also crystallize carbon such as diamond conducts heat and I doubt the rest of your body is  like your skin is now!

Gold Fire keeps hitting  Yaukio with golden electricity attacks not letting him drop from the sky.

Yaukio: arugaguh what the hell is going on why are my insides suddenly feeling like there on fire?

Gold Fire: the reason why your insides feel like their on fire right now is because your Carbon harden skin is conducting the heat from my electricity and  it's  increase in heat which in turn is heating your insides up. I could use a technique to finish you off right now but I'm not going to for Pipii's sake she want's you alive.  she believes that Azai is playing you and the rest for pawns!

Yaukio: what the hell are you talking about I don't believe that! Azai would never used me, he is going to lead the Kaijin to glory  everything he does , he does for his own kind.

Pipii: that's not true Azai is only thinking about himself he's just using you and the rest for his own selfish goal. he doesn't give  crap about you or the Kaijin, and it's not too little to wising up and see  the truth Yaukio!

more_horiz
Yaukio: don't need to listen to this I have a task to do! now time to finish this.

however just before Yaukio can do that he his skin suddenly shatters as a powerful beam of glowing purple energy blows a hole through his body at light speed. Pipii looks at Yaukio saying in firm tone

Pipii: Yaukio!!!

Yaukio ( look at the hole in his body): what the hell?!?

suddenly in Flash Azai appears behind Yaukio and says in stern tone.

Azai: Yaukio I'm afraid that your services are no longer need!

Yaukio ( looks behind him): what the hell do you mean by that Sir?

Azai: I mean you have been terminate!

Azai grabs Yaukio by the head and absorbs his Soul before anyone can react and tosses Yaukio's lifeless husk towards the ground. Gold fire looks at Azai saying in angry tone.

Gold Fire: Azai damn you, you bastard how could you do that to your own man!

Gold Fire then slashes at Azai but just like before his attacks just bounce of Azai as if their hitting a force field and Azai just looks at saying in a calm tone.

Azai: are you done yet or do you want to take I whack at me some more!

Gold fire then lands on the ground and just as he is about to hit Azai with a spiritual energy a ball of darkness forms around him and suddenly he just vanishes. Azai then smiles saying in calm tone.

Azai: ah I see Amakoi what's to deal with you, well i hope you two have fun!

Azai then opens up a Dimension portal and quickly disappears into it then the portal quickly closes. Pipii looks at Omega saying in sad tone

Pipii: damn it if only Yaukio would have listen then he would have seen this coming! and what does Amakoi what with Goz? also let's check to see how Zaskaski is doing against Ichioui .

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Yaukio: don't need to listen to this I have a task to do! now time to finish this.

however just before Yaukio can do that he his skin suddenly shatters as a powerful beam of glowing purple energy blows a hole through his body at light speed. Pipii looks at Yaukio saying in firm tone

Pipii: Yaukio!!!

Yaukio ( look at the hole in his body): what the hell?!?

suddenly in Flash Azai appears behind  Yaukio and says in stern tone.

Azai: Yaukio I'm afraid that your services are no longer need!

Yaukio ( looks behind him): what the hell do you mean by that Sir?  

Azai: I mean you have been terminate!

Azai grabs  Yaukio by the head and absorbs his Soul before anyone can react  and tosses Yaukio's  lifeless husk towards the ground. Gold fire looks at Azai saying in angry tone.

Gold Fire: Azai damn you, you bastard how could you do that to your own man!

Gold Fire then slashes at Azai but just like before his attacks just bounce of Azai as if their hitting a force field and Azai just looks at saying in a calm tone.

Azai: are you done yet or do you want to take I whack at me some more!

Gold fire then lands on the ground and just as he is about to hit Azai with a spiritual energy  a ball of darkness forms around him and suddenly he just vanishes. Azai then smiles saying in calm tone.

Azai: ah I see Amakoi what's to deal with you, well i hope you two have fun!

Azai then opens up a Dimension portal and quickly disappears into it  then the portal quickly closes.  Pipii looks at  Omega saying in sad tone

Pipii: damn it if only Yaukio would have listen then he would have seen this coming! and what does Amakoi what with Goz?  also let's check to see how Zaskaski is doing against  Ichioui .

Omega crouched down and picked up his body. "First answer me something, if we get his soul back, can we bring him back?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply