ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 7 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
OT: to Admin

thanks for the kittens oh and thanks for replying the Gold Fire Year One Saga Thread. here's my reply in that thread to you

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t182p30-gold-fire-year-one-saga#16905

introduce you as a stranger so I wonder who this stranger is going to be , maybe perhaps a ancestor of the Chase Family?

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 7 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
"Oh well that sucks"

Nasoq then hears ring on a phone and puts it on speaker mode saying in firm tone.

Nasoq: hello is this Rinda?

Kimbily ( apathetic tone): no this is Kimbily! Rinda isn't here she said had something to take care of then everyone here got worried. but I don't know why their all worried for she can take care of herself. but she better get back soon she has patrolling duty to do!

Sunnina: wow she sounds like she doesn't have any ounch of feeling in her at all.

Kimbily ( apathetic tone) oh is Derrick there by any chance? I want to talk to him about our date.

Nasoq: so you're going out on a date with Derrick?

Kimbily: yeah my friends Lewis, Mai, Justin , Austin, and smith joke about it first comparing me to robot. I really don't get their jokes, or any joke in general.

Sunnina ( angry tone): sounds to me like there not really your friends and their just making fun of you.

Kimbily: I don't get this sudden anger you have in your voice Sunnina.

Nasoq: Kimbly maybe if you could feel emotions you would get why Sunnina is angry. and maybe if you had emotions you would get why the people around you are worried about Rinda.

Kimbily: it seems like everyone always says that to me, why are emotions so important?!?

OT: Derrick is near Kimbily's age right?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
"Oh well that sucks"

Nasoq then hears ring on a phone and puts it on speaker mode saying in firm tone.

Kimbily ( apathetic tone): no this is Kimbily! Rinda isn't here she said had something to take care of then everyone here got worried. but I don't know why their all worried for she can take care of herself. but she better get back soon she has patrolling duty to do!

Sunnina: wow she sounds like she doesn't have any ounch of feeling in her at all.

Kimbily ( apathetic tone) oh is Derrick there by any chance? I want to talk to him about our date.

Kimbily: yeah my friends Lewis, Mai, Justin , Austin, and smith joke about it first comparing me to robot. I really don't get their jokes, or any joke in general.

Sunnina ( angry tone): sounds to me like there not really your friends and their just making fun of you.

Nasoq: Kimbly maybe if you could feel emotions you would get why Sunnina is angry. and maybe if you had emotions you would get why the people around you are worried about Rinda.

Kimbily: it seems like everyone always says that to me, why are emotions so important?!?

yeah but he's out in Exodus right now trying to keep the city safe so the date will have to wait

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
"Oh well that sucks"

yeah but he's out in Exodus right now trying to keep the city safe so the date will have to wait

I can work with this

Sunnina: about Derrick he isn't here right now he's in Exodus City so you will have to check back later. as for why emotions are important where that's kind hard to explain.

Kimbily: I see so Derrick is in Exodus City huh, well I can wait.

Kimbily then hangs up and Jojo Smith answers saying in firm tone.

Jojo Smith: hey Nasoq , Sunnina and John are you guys there?

Nasoq: yeah were here Jojo what is it?

Jojo Smith: it's about Rinda I'm worried about her, we watched the news together and she saw something that made her really mad. it had something to do with Rob Corps and their newely reveal factory in India. after we watch the news she ran off saying she had to take care of something and the tone she used applied that someone had wrong her in the past.

Sunnina: hmm could Rinda be after Shen and Robs Corps?

Nasoq: wait what does Rob Corps and Shen have to do with Rinda?!? so Jojo have you been on a date yet?

Jojo Smith: I'm not sure either but she look really tick off when she herd their names and saw them on the news. huh why would you ask a silly question like that I'm not old enough to date, I'm only two years older then John! acorrding to Golemzoid custom a Golemzoid must be 16 years of age in order to date. if anyone I mean anyone it doesn't matter if he's a male Golemzoid or not tries to date a female Golemzoid who is not 16 years of age they will get wreck by the Golemzoid's mother, and my mother happens to be the daughter of Ragna Petrachuluun Queen of the Golemzoids!

Nasoq: that doesn't sound to bad. at lest they're not deal with our father?

Jojo Smith: my father isn't the one of any boy who wants to go out date with me should worried about! Female Golemzoids are many times bigger and stronger then their male counter parts. so if any boy even attempting to date me they would have to answer to my mother, by the time she was done they would be lucky if their were still breathing. I not sure but I think Rinda might be going after Robs Corps!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
"Oh well that sucks"

I can work with this

Sunnina: about Derrick he isn't here right now he's in Exodus City so you will have to check back later. as for why emotions are important where that's kind hard to explain.

Kimbily: I see so Derrick is in Exodus City huh, well I can wait.

Kimbily then hangs up and Jojo Smith answers saying in firm tone.

Jojo Smith: hey Nasoq , Sunnina and John are you guys there?

Nasoq: yeah were here Jojo what is it?

Jojo Smith: it's about Rinda I'm worried about her, we watched the news together and she saw something that made her really mad. it had something to do with Rob Corps and their newely reveal factory in India. after we watch the news she ran off saying she had to take care of something and the tone she used applied that someone had wrong her in the past.

Sunnina: hmm could Rinda be after Shen and Robs Corps?

Nasoq: wait what does Rob Corps and Shen have to do with Rinda?!? so Jojo have you been on a date yet?

Jojo Smith: I'm not sure either but she look really tick off when she herd their names and saw them on the news. huh why would you ask a silly question like that I'm not old enough to date, I'm only two years older then John! acorrding to Golemzoid custom a Golemzoid must be 16 years of age in order to date. if anyone I mean anyone it doesn't matter if he's a male Golemzoid or not tries to date a female Golemzoid who is not 16 years of age they will get wreck by the Golemzoid's mother, and my mother happens to be the daughter of Ragna Petrachuluun Queen of the Golemzoids!

Nasoq: that doesn't sound to bad. at lest they're not deal with our father?

Jojo Smith: my father isn't the one of any boy who wants to go out date with me should worried about! Female Golemzoids are many times bigger and stronger then their male counter parts. so if any boy even attempting to date me they would have to answer to my mother, by the time she was done they would be lucky if their were still breathing. I not sure but I think Rinda might be going after Robs Corps!

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
"yeah, let's go with that" John says,. lost

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"yeah, let's go with that" John says,. lost

Sunnina: i'm bet lost here too what connection does Rinda have with Robs Corps.

Jojo Smith: huh how should I know just go with it!

Nasoq: right

more_horiz
later

Mark is watching the news and sees Rinda on TV making a scene and tossing the CEO of Robs Crops Jacob T. Robison around

Mark: Sunnina, Nasoq and John you guys better get in here there's a tiger lady tossing some guy around in Exodus City

Nasoq and Sunnina quickly hurried with John to Mark's location and Nasoq says in firm tone.

Nasoq : that's Rinda and that's not just any possing she's tossing around that's the CEO of Robs Crops Jacob T. Robison. but what beef would she have with him?

Sunnina: I don't but she looks really steam off at him for some reason!

on the TV

Rinda: don't give me that smug look you bastard, you're going to pay for what you did! now tell me where is Shen, where is he!

Jacob T. Robison: heh for the last time girl i have no idea what your talking about, you're just making a scene!

Nasoq( watching the news): the why Rinda's acting as if Jacob T. Robison ruin her life. wait how in the hell does Rinda know who Shen is?!?

Rinda is then showing jumping on table of young couple and eating their entire dinner like a wild animal as Mark says in firm tone

Mark: talk about having no manners, she's acting like a wild animal.

Nasoq: she's going feral, whatever she's going through must be keeping her from trying so hard to keep her natural instincts in check. in short John what your seeing on the news is what Rinda considers to be her true self. she has to try really hard to keep her instincts in check just to fit in, but now it looks like she doesn't want to try anymore.

Rinda then let's out a loud powerful Roar that sends the people in the arena she's in cowering in fear.

more_horiz
"Sowhatarewegonnadoaboutit?>"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

OT: Froggy you RPs in Prime and the Flashback thread

Sunnina: stop her of course

on the news Onaus shows up and knocks Rinda down saying in firm tone.

Onaus: hey what's your problem?

Rinda: my problem is that man over there ( points at Jacob T. Robison) his company, and a cretain person who works for him! now get out of my way.

but Onaus doesn't get out of the way , he contiunes to distract Rinda saying in stern tone as he advoids her attacks.

Onaus: hey I know what your going through, I been through the same thing.

Rinda: huh how do you know what I'm possibly going through , you know nothing about me! I just want to know where a certain chinese man that works for Robs Corps is?

Onaus: wait your looking for Dr.Lu he's in Phoenix, but what do you want with that guy?

Rinda: it's personal!

Rinda then leaves Jacob T.Robison alone and heads to Pheonix with Onaus saying in firm tone.

Onaus: wait your don't have to do this, I know what you been through. I know what it feels like to....

Rinda: you know what it feels like to what? that's what I thought, don't even pretend for a second that you know me.

Karia: (Kariako why didn't you tell her about your parents?)

Onaus: ( I was going to do that Karia but she kept interupted me)

Sunnina: ( watching the news) okay looks like she's heading to Pheonix to go after Dr.Lu so we should head there!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Rinda: my problem is that man over there ( points at Jacob T. Robison) his company, and a cretain person who works for him! now get out of my way.

but Onaus doesn't get out of the way , he contiunes to distract Rinda saying in stern tone as he advoids her attacks.

Rinda: huh how do you know what I'm possibly going through , you know nothing about me! I just want to know where a certain chinese man that works for Robs Corps is?

Onaus: wait your looking for Dr.Lu he's in Phoenix, but what do you want with that guy?

Rinda then leaves Jacob T.Robison alone and heads to Pheonix with Onaus saying in firm tone.

Onaus: wait your don't have to do this, I know what you been through. I know what it feels like to....

Rinda: you know what it feels like to what? that's what I thought, don't even pretend for a second that you know me.

Sunnina: ( watching the news) okay looks like she's heading to Pheonix to go after Dr.Lu so we should head there!

"how're we gonna get there?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"how're we gonna get there?"

Mark: well I could just teleport us there, that's if i knew the exact location where Rinda is heading which I don't. I never been to Pheonix before so i can't teleport there. i exactly have to have been at a location before hand before i can teleport to said area.

Sunnina: you know I could just fly us all there , I'm strong enough to lift all three of you without any effort.

Nasoq: that would be quite comical.

more_horiz
later Sunnina arrives in Phoenix Arizona carrying Nasoq, Mark and John as Nasoq says in firm tone.

Nasoq: see told you it would be comical.

Sunnina: hey it got us here didn't it.

Nasoq, Mark, Sunnina and John would then be greeting by Babs Waston , and Yo Kujo who appear on hover bikes as Babs says in firm tone.

Babs: you all must be Nasoq, Mark,Sunnina and John that Jojo mention I'm Babs, and this is Yo Kujo we're here looking for a team mate Rinda. so why are you all here?

Nasoq: we're here to stop her from doing something she might regret.

Babs: ah I see so your looking after her well being, we are to, so let's work together.

Yo makes a person of gestures and Mark looks at him saying in a confused tone.

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 7 Animeguy27

Mark: huh what in the hell are you trying to tell us speak up!

Babs: oh Yo doesn't have have a larynx and vocal cords so he's incappable of speech! but what he's saying is that we should check Robs Corps main building and that he knows the way since he's been there before with his mother Salt. correct Yo

Yo nods his head, and Mark says in stern tone.

Mark: so if he doesn't have a larynx and Vocal cords what does he have?

Babs: something that generates explosive energy and makes a sound like siren range from quite in pitch to ear bleeding loud when ever he opens his mouth.

more_horiz
"Uh, okay let's go"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Uh, okay let's go"

later at the Robs Corps the gang bump to Onaus who says in firm tone.

Onaus: hi there I'm this city's friendly neighborhood super hero what brings you all to this fare city.

Yo makes a bunch of sign gestures and Onaus scratches his head saying in firm tone.

Onaus: okay I didn't understand any of that , what are you trying to tell me? oh and what's up with the gestures, you act like you can't talk.

Babs: that's because he can't, and he's telling you that we're hear to stop Rinda from doing something she's going to regret.

Onaus: so he's mute gotcha ya, you know he wouldn't make a great killing as a mime, joking, joking. anyways that's the same person I'm after as well, I don't know what beef she has with Robs corps, but I think I know what she's going through. oh and don't bother trying to get in I tried this place is seal tighter than
fort knox

Yo makes another Gesture.

Babs: everyone Yo says to stand back here's going to make us a entrance. now everyone cover your ears.

Babs covers hear ears and Yo opens his mouth emited a loud high pitch siren sound that causes Nasoq and Onaus to hold their ears saying in firm tone.

Nasoq: aruaugahugh my ears feel like their going to burst!

Onaus: I think I may have just gotten ear damage!

a explosive green energy than generates from Yo's mouth and he uses it to blow the metal wall to bites and then closes his mouth as Onaus says in firm tone.

Onaus: okay apparently when you open your mouth things go boom!

Yo then walks inside and singals to the Onaus, and the rest to follow him.

Sunnina ( following Yo) what type of energy was that just now?!?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Uh, okay let's go"

later at the Robs Corps the gang bump to Onaus who says in firm tone.

Onaus: hi there I'm this city's friendly neighborhood super hero what brings you all to this fare city.

Yo makes a bunch of sign gestures and Onaus scratches his head saying in firm tone.

Onaus: okay I didn't understand any of that , what are you trying to tell me? oh and what's up with the gestures, you act like you can't talk.

Babs: that's because he can't, and he's telling you that we're hear to stop Rinda from doing something she's going to regret.

Onaus: so he's mute gotcha ya, you know he wouldn't make a great killing as a mime, joking, joking. anyways that's the same person I'm after as well, I don't know what beef she has with Robs corps, but I think I know what she's going through. oh and don't bother trying to get in I tried this place is seal tighter than
fort knox

Yo makes another Gesture.

Babs: everyone Yo says to stand back here's going to make us a entrance. now everyone cover your ears.

Babs covers hear ears and Yo opens his mouth emited a loud high pitch siren sound that causes Nasoq and Onaus to hold their ears saying in firm tone.

Nasoq: aruaugahugh my ears feel like their going to burst!

Onaus: I think I may have just gotten ear damage!

a explosive green energy than generates from Yo's mouth and he uses it to blow the metal wall to bites and then closes his mouth as Onaus says in firm tone.

Onaus: okay apparently when you open your mouth things go boom!

Yo then walks inside and singals to the Onaus, and the rest to follow him.

Sunnina ( following Yo) what type of energy was that just now?!?

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
"Ioninc energy gang"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Ioninc energy gang"

inside Robs Corps

Sunnina: Ioninc energy huh, interesting hmm is it plasma related ?

Onaus: well since what he did is Ioninc energy than yes theirs a connection to plasma since Plasma is ionized gas. but what Yo fire from his mouth was pure Ioninc energy!

just then gun shots can be herd and Babs gets scared saying in firm tone

Babs: Ahiehii I just herd gunshots I hope Rinda is okay.

Mark: I herd them too there coming from due west of our direction!

Nasoq: let's follow the direction of the sound of the bullets they might lead us to Rinda.

more_horiz
the group follow gunshots and find Rinda standing in front of Jacob T Robison surround by Officer Cassidy and his men who are pointing their guns at their her head as Cassidy says in stern tone.

officer Cassidy: this is as far as you go kitty kat! men let's get this over with and make it look like accident.

Karla Onaus suit's AI danger sense goes off warning him of a impending danger and Onaus springs into action knocking Officer Cassidy and his men's guns out of there hands before the can even react saying in stern tone.

Onaus: hey I thought cops we're supposed to actions questions first then shoot later! oh wait I forgot your one of those sleazy bag cops aren't you Officer Cassidy!

Officer Cassidy: huh what in the hell are you do here you techno-no head , this is none of your business! and as the rest of you kids and that monster with you ( looking at Sunnina, Nasoq, John, Mark, Yo, and Babs) get the hell out of here your interfering in official police business.

Babs: hey who in the hell are you going a monster, just because I look like one doesn't mean I'm one!

Rinda sees Nasoq and the others and growls at them saying in stern tone.

Rinda: what in the hell are you guys doing here, are you guys trying to stop me from killing this F#$King bastard in front of me?

Onaus: look you don't have to do this I know what you going through!

Rinda: how do you know what I'm possibly going through, you don't know the burning hatred I have for this man in front of me, why I want to kill him!

Nasoq: Look Rinda we're your friends, so please tell us why do you hated Shen so much that you want to kill him?

Rinda: huh how do you know that name, and why should I tell you, it's not like any of you would understand what I'm feeling right now anyways!

Nasoq: it's a long story, cause we're your friends, and we want to help you!

Rinda: fine you all want to know, alright I'll tell you. the reason why I want to kill this bastard, the reason why I hated him so badly , the reason why I want to kill him because he is responsible for the death of my parents and of my tribe! I was only eight when this bastard sent his lap dog Shen and to make matters worse his bastard managed to trick my big sister Linda to work for him. and he found out what he was really up to he set up, he turn me against my own sister made me falsely hate her!

and you want to know why this bastard did all of this, just so he could get his hands on some damn stupid red diamonds!!! he even took something that belong to my father a red diamond gem stone. my father Kalzi was going to give it to me before that bastard had him kill and took it! so now you all know why I hate this bastard's guts so much, now don't any of you tired to stop me, this bastard is going to pay for what he did!

more_horiz
"What a bastard"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"What a bastard"

Onaus: look I know how you feel but that doesn't give you the right to kill the guy.

Rinda: and how can you possibly know that it's not like you had anyone close taking away from you!

Nasoq: arguauguahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

while in the mist of her transformation Nasoq let's out a powerful roar and after several minuets she's fully transform into her bear form and quickly rushes at Rinda and pins her to the ground saying in angry tone as Cassidy and his men flee.

Nasoq: look you stubborn bitch we are just trying to help and because of you damn stubbornness I got shot! now either you listen or I will ripped off your arms understand.

Rinda: I don't like this change of attitude of yours Nasoq, now please get the hell off me!

Rinda slashes at Nasoq causing a fight to breakout that is akin to the Hulk vs. Wolverine. Sunnina grabs Nasoq while Babs, Yo , and Mark grab Rinda as Sunnina says in firm tone.

Sunnina: Nasoq calm down we're here to help Rinda, not to maimed her! okay everyone Nasoq is riled up because getting shot so I need all of you to help me calm her down. just for copy my words exactly.

Sunnina then starts singing People make the World go round by The Stylistics .

more_horiz
The gang sings along

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The gang sings along

Onaus: seriously is singing really going to calm down a 12 foot monstrous bear well when in roman I guess.

Onaus starts singing along with the others and Nasoq soon calms down and reverts back to her human form saying in firm tone

Nasoq: sorry about that Rinda I didn't hurt you did I?

Rinda: no you just fracture my ribs , and were about to break me in half is all.

Nasoq: hey I said I was sorry, I really didn't mean to hurt you it's just that in that form my mind becomes overly aggressive like a ferocious bear. I also know what your going through trust me Rinda I really don't think you want to go through with this.

Rinda: and why shouldn't I kill that bastard after what he did.

Onaus: I tell you why because that man is the father of my best friend Jessica, do you really want to take that man away from his daughter and his wife? and I too know what your going through I never told anyone this before but I lost two people that were close to me to a bank robber because I didn't something foolish. before I was a hero I used the abilities of this suit I found for money, but when I found out that the person who hired me was ripping me off I quit.

after that there was a robbery at person's home who hired me, he tried to get me to stop the person who just rob him but I said it wasn't my problem. little did I know that same person who end up killing my parents at gunpoint. when the police told me about my parents death, I just want to find that guy and end his life. when I found the guy I just want to make him pay for want he did to my parents but then I remember something my father Iraiki told me that responsibility should go with power .

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:31 am; edited 4 times in total

more_horiz
elsewhere all is that well at the Halworth Safe house

Living room

Kyle: okay let's do roll call, me check, Cassidy check , Rajiu check,
Yang check, Yin check, Nash check, Vindelee check, Cindy check, Cutthroat check, Pedro, ah has anyone seen Pedro?

Cassidy: I check his room earlier he wasn't there!

Yin: huh Pedro's missing I wonder why could he people did he get suck inside the picture tube?

Rajiu: you do have realize the TV isn't a gate way right there aren't actually people trap in there. but needlessly to say don't anyone bother looking for Pedro I check the entire house earlier he's not here!

Yang: I can tell you where he is probably out doing something stupid!

Cindy: that is strange where could have Pedro rush off to in such a hurry?

Nash: I'll tell you where Exodus City, Pedro herd about the attack there and was telling me he was going to check on his grandparents. I didn't think he would actually do it, but still he should have been back by now something's happen to him!

Kyle: guys somebody's trying to hack into the house's system I'm going to use my power to track the location through the system's mainframe. ( using his power to track the location of the incoming hacking signal) okay I trace the location it's coming from Exodus City Hospital and its a police signal so where in no danger of being found. okay I'm patching them in right now!

Kyle uses his power to patch the signal in which turns out to becoming from the Head of LVPD's Crime Lab Sherry who is on her Laptop and she says in stern tone.

Sherry: finally I got through something was jamming my signal!

Kyle: that was this house protection system it stops all incoming signals that aren't authorized by LION. I basically used my power to let you in but it's only temporary so you better speak fast!

Sherry: okay the reason I contact you all is that your friend Pedro is in Exodus City Hospital he ran into my friend Mitch's long time rival the Vegas Kid, who has join up with the Statesmen! he was injected with Nerium Oleander poison by that man. my friend Mitch and his gang the American Junior Psychic Detective Squad a bunch of psychic 10 year olds and talking transforming sword tried to apprehend him but they weren't successful. this man also hurt your friend Pedro's grandfather, and rob his grandfather & grandmother's home!

my best guess is that your friend Pedro went after Vegas Kid because Vegas hurt his grandfather and he wanted to get him back for doing that. anyways your friend is being looking after by a poison specialist that was sent by LION. okay I have to get going Mitch's gang Samantha, Shinji, Lily, David and Peter want me to come with them so Ultra Girl room so they can watch me give a get well card they made for her she's their idol. of course they don't know who Ultra Girl is so they wrote a number of cards and gave them various female patients in this hospital, so she's probably not even in the hospital.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The gang sings along

Onaus: seriously is singing really going to calm down a 12 foot monstrous bear well when in roman I guess.

Onaus starts singing along with the others and Nasoq soon calms down and reverts back to her human form saying in firm tone

Nasoq: sorry about that Rinda I didn't hurt you did I?

Rinda: no you just fracture my ribs , and were about to break me in half is all.

Nasoq: hey I said I was sorry, I really didn't mean to hurt you it's just that in that form my mind becomes overly aggressive like a ferocious bear. I also know what your going through trust me Rinda I really don't think you want to go through with this.

Rinda: and why shouldn't I kill that bastard after what he did.

Onaus: I tell you why because that man is the father of my best friend Jessica, do you really want to take that man away from his daughter and his wife? and I too know what your going through I never told anyone this before but I lost two people that were close to me to a bank robber because I didn't something foolish. before I was a hero I used the abilities of this suit I found for money, but when I found out that the person who hired me was ripping me off I quit.

after that there was a robbery at person's home who hired me, he tried to get me to stop the person who just rob him but I said it wasn't my problem. little did I know that same person who end up killing my parents at gunpoint. when the police told me about my parents death, I just want to find that guy and end his life. when I found the guy I just want to make him pay for want he did to my parents but then I remember something my father Iraiki told me that responsibility should go with power .

OT: For Froggy

Rinda's part is 99% finish , and I change Onaus late Father's quote to a quote said by Theodore Roosevelt.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply