ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 12 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Sally looked at Vindalee, Derrick, Ash and then John before patting Say's hand, indicating she's okay bonding with him, but also smacked his cheek for insulting her friend

"You're okay with this Sally? Cause that's what matters" Derrick would ask, to which she would nod.

"Wait, shouldn't we ask the Doc to run some tests at least?" Ash asked. "Bonding with another being can be extremely risky."

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 12 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Sally looked at Vindalee, Derrick, Ash and then John before patting Say's hand, indicating she's okay bonding with him, but also smacked his cheek for insulting her friend

"You're okay with this Sally? Cause that's what matters" Derrick would ask, to which she would nod.

Nash looks at John saying in firm tone.

Nash: maybe we can help the guy get his memory back? maybe Dr. Halworth can have a look at him. but I'm not sure the Doc's power would work on this guy since he's a living weapon.

Kid Rameses appears from  behind Nash and says in cool, calm, collective tone.

Kid Rameses: I forgot  to mention the fact that a  Tsukumogami  much be compatible with the person it bonds with, not just any one can bond with a Tsukumogami.  a Tsukumogami much find the person it has a spiritual connection to.  ( takes out a supernatural  pin that beings to glow green) and according to this spirit link pin Sally there is compatible with Say the two share a spiritual connection with each other.

Nash: so in a way Tsukumogami and their wielders are like soul mates?  on more thing what actually is a Tsukumogami?

Kid Rameses: in a way yes.  Tsukumogami is object that has been bless by the Queen of the Underworld once it has reach it's 100th birthday.  if I object is blessed by her on it's 100th birthday it becomes  alive  self-aware  and gains super natural abilities.

Nash: okay so that means Say here is at lest 100 years old.  by way when I touch you hand as we went through the portal it seem cold are you a vampire?

Kid Rameses: I will forgive your ignorance, your not the first living being to make that mistake about me. I'm not a vampire, I'm half mummy and Half    fext. I will forgive you and everyone here if they  don't know what a Fext is they're quite obscure, and are easily mistaking for Vampires. ( looks over at Ash) okay if any of you think my father's spiritual link pin is wrong which it usually never is then you can do tests.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Wait, shouldn't we ask the Doc to run some tests at least?" Ash asked. "Bonding with another being can be extremely risky."
"true, I think you can wait, right Sally?"

Sally would nod and tugged Say to the Doctor's office

Derrick just stared at Rameses. Lynchpin or not, you guys just showed up and this Say thing wants Sally to join up it should agree to the tests. And likevSally said....or well suggested, watch how you talk to the people here. You're a guest so be a good one. Come on Sally, we're gonna talk to the Doc about this okay? Derrick would say, John holding his left hand, Sally the other

"You gonna stay here with Nash and them Ash or you wanna come to the Doc's office?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Derrick just stared at Rameses. Lynchpin or not, you guys just showed up and this Say thing wants  Sally to join up it should agree to the tests. And likevSally said....or well suggested, watch how you talk to the people here. You're a guest so be a good one. Come on Sally, we're gonna talk to the Doc about this okay? Derrick would say, John holding his left hand, Sally the other

"You gonna stay here with Nash and them Ash or you wanna come to the Doc's office?"

"I'll come with you." Ash said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Derrick just stared at Rameses. Lynchpin or not, you guys just showed up and this Say thing wants  Sally to join up it should agree to the tests. And likevSally said....or well suggested, watch how you talk to the people here. You're a guest so be a good one. Come on Sally, we're gonna talk to the Doc about this okay? Derrick would say, John holding his left hand, Sally the other

"alright man, Nash! Watch these guys okay? Is all Derrick would say before knocking on Halworth's office door. "Sir, this is Derrick. Ash, John and a few other students encountered this thing called Say when the APS kids came by. I don't know why thru came here of all places but Sally made friends with Say and since he's an alien weapon or whatever that has a supposed soul connection with the girl, he wants to bond with her or something g and we'd like for you to check if this isn't some weird stuff or that Sally can't get like a space demon STD. Is that okay?"

Halworth blinked twice before replying "uh yes that's fine, come in here" he'd tell the group as they walked in. Say would feel Halworth prone his mind and ask questions

"How does this bond work and why did the queen of the undead-who pays no real attention or cares about mortal lives-think Sally was a good choice to bond with you? I'd like to know these things before I allow you two to bond. Plus is the bond permanent? You do realize she is a fourteen year old girl who was homeless about a year ago, correct? I allowed the trip to the safe house because the APS are associates of my friend Mitch, but for you to show up here not as a guest is very dangerous. Your intentions and treatment of Sally and any of my students should be nothing but respect. I hope you understand me Say" Halworth would say telepathically

To Ash and the rest, it would seem like Halworth was leering at Say

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"alright man, Nash! Watch these guys okay? Is all Derrick would say before knocking on Halworth's office door. "Sir, this is Derrick. Ash, John and a few other students encountered this thing called Say when the APS kids came by. I don't know why thru came here of all places but Sally made friends with Say and since he's an alien weapon or whatever that has a supposed soul connection with the girl, he wants to bond with her or something g and we'd like for you to check if this isn't some weird stuff or that Sally can't get like a space demon STD. Is that okay?"

Halworth blinked twice before replying "uh yes that's fine, come in here" he'd tell the group as they walked in. Say would feel Halworth prone his mind and ask questions

"How does this bond work and why did the queen of the undead-who pays no real attention or cares about mortal lives-think Sally was a good choice to bond with you? I'd like to know these things before I allow you two to bond. Plus is the bond permanent? You do realize she is a fourteen year old girl who was homeless about a year ago, correct? I allowed the trip to the safe house because the APS are associates of my friend Mitch, but for you to show up here not as a guest is very dangerous. Your intentions and treatment of Sally and any of my students should be nothing but respect. I hope you understand me Say" Halworth would say telepathically

To Ash and the rest, it would seem like Halworth was leering at Say

Say: yeah I understand you, it's Bond is very simple really  so simple that even a little punk like Shinji can do it.  yeah it's not really that complicate I just turn into my weapon form  and once she grabs me our souls bond just like that.  yeah I know that my physical human form is basically the same age as her.  the bond is permanent until it's passed down to someone else, but here's the catch that some one has to be a direct to  descendent of a Tsukumogami Shoukin.

Queen of the Dead choose Sally cause she felt that me and Sally had a Soul connection she could sense it.  by the way I got all the rest of my information from the Undead Professor she's the leading expert in Tsukumogamis.  in a way I'm homeless too, I don't remember who made me, where I came form, or even my real name.  the name Sayaizu I just pick out of a Japanese manga I saw  and short it to Say. 

I been on my own  wonder just who the hell I'm and I only became a Tsukumogami about a year ago that's for certain.  I also know I'm extremely dangerous why else would the Undead Professor put this regulation collar on my neck. oh and that Nash fellow says you can help me with my memories.

Kid Rameses  takes out a small skull that begins to glow a bright green  saying in stern tone.

Kid Rameses:  this is bad, there's a Demon loosen in this world it's devouring souls.   ( pulls out a pendent) okay my father's demon pendent tells me that the Demon is in Seattle!   the Queen of the Dead loathes demons with a passion cause they devour souls. 

Kojo ( the gun on Rameses right side): what a Demon is loose in the earth realm, did a demon managed to escaped from Amityville house?

Dahlia ( the gun on Rameses left side): don't be absurd Kojo  it's obviously didn't escaped from Amityville House, nothing has ever managed to escape from that house it's the  Queen of the Dead's most secure prison!

more_horiz
"But how do I know I can trust you? And how does the concept of soul matching work?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
A fire started up. John and the others saw Ash and Derrick walk in. "What's the problem here?" Ash asked as the flames died down.

OT: Did you catch what was going on with the students?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

OOC: this was really enjoyable and quite a fun read. You finished it off nicely and showed some of the fun these students have

Yeah I figured what all else that was going on it would be nice to at least give the students a break before the arc starts up. Also it was nice to see Carmella having fun with the students.Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OOC: this was really enjoyable and quite a fun read. You finished it off nicely and showed some of the fun these students have

Yeah I figured what all else that was going on it would be nice to at least give the students a break before the arc starts up. Also it was nice to see Carmella having fun with the students.Smile
yea I was glad she joined in at the end

Plus super powered rough housing ftw right

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"But how do I know I can trust you? And how does the concept of soul matching work?"

Say ( you can trust me , I'm not bad guy and according to the Undead Professor who's a Norse Superhero by the way. says that the concept of Soul matching works by finding two souls that are compatible with each other this means the souls must have similar experiences  even if the outcomes are different.   when a bond is finish  a Tsukumogami  gains the ability to turn into different weapons base on what type of weapon it is. now why don't you look at my memories and see what you can find?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Say ( you can trust me , I'm not bad guy and according to the Undead Professor who's a Norse Superhero by the way. says that the concept of Soul matching works by finding two souls that are compatible with each other this means the souls must have similar experiences  even if the outcomes are different.   when a bond is finish  a Tsukumogami  gains the ability to turn into different weapons base on what type of weapon it is. now why don't you look at my memories and see what you can find?
Halworth looks into Say's memories....

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Halworth looks into Say's memories....

he would find in Says memories the reminiscence of a world that looks similar to earth but somewhat different.  the people on this planet look very similar to humans expect for the fact  that they have 3 eyes two in the center and one in the middle of their foreheads. amongst the people there's a boy  who only has two eyes and is about John's age who looks similar to him looking at a girl who looks similar to Sally in a white dress.  the girl who looks at the boy is herd telling him that she wishes she can live a peacefully normal life away from this war.

and the boy is seen looking at her smiling, telling her that would be great priestess but the people need you , I know you lost your home, but it looks like we don't have much of choice but to be a part of this. all seems like it's peacefully until disaster stucks  a person who looks like Atomix but most certainly not him attacks the peacefully kingdom that the girl and boy live in with a massive force while addressing him self as the new Lord of the Kingdom his name Zerg.  doc would witness something catastrophic happen  when the girl opens her eyes as the boy yells Princess please don't you remember what happen list time?

the girl speaks in a sorrow tone saying that she has no choice but to do it, she has to protect these people, she has to end this war.  once the girl is seen opening her eyes a catastrophic event occurs where the man call Zerg's  army is wipe out along with the entire Kingdom there is nothing left but a wasteland. the girl then cries out to  the boy to help her as it appears that she can't control her power. the boy somehow still alive walks over to  the girl and  closes her eyes shut contain the energy that's inside them.

priestess  is then  shown crying and saying in sad tone, I only want to protect the people I didn't want this. how can I call my self a priestess  when all I can do is cause destruction.  from here on the boy and the priestess  are shown working for  the man know as Zerg by force  and  priestess  is force to use her destructive power.  but that it is shown that Zerg actually does have some feelings in him and that he's doing all this to make the empire of this world pay for what they did to him long ago.

he is even shown having a daughter who looks like Vindelee who he respects, and seems to kind of act like Vindelee too.  but then it happens  the Priestess shown watching the boy forcefully  by turn  into a weapon against his own will.  and when the process is done the boy becomes a wicked looking weapon and loses his self awareness and has imbued with the priestess 's power.  he has then used by the man know as Zerg to conquer many kingdoms on the planet who had the Priestess at his side.

but then a memory of Say's shows the Priestess opening her eyes again  but his time she is shown giving all her power to the weapon that Zerg is holding. after the she is shown turning into a pile of dust and  then catastrophic event happens  as Zerg is shown no be unable to control the weapon now that it's be imbued with the Priestess full power.  the energy unleash by the weapon causing the entire planet to turn to space dust, wiping out Zerg and everything on the planet, the only thing that survives is the weapon that is show floating in space.

the Sword is then shown crashing to earth where it would remind for a 100 years until  it was found by the Queen of the Dead who makes it into a  Tsukumogami . and the boy finds that he has his self awareness back, but is then shown causing a catastrophic event  as he's unable to control his power  but then he is shown  closing his eyes   stopping the catastrophic event  but not before it causes him to lose his memory.   the rest are new memories with one showing the Undead Professor placing a regulator collar on  Say's neck so that he is able to open his eyes with out fear of his power going out of control.

more_horiz
"Okay then, I can say I trust you from what I saw. Now if Sally wants to bond with you then I will allow it"0

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Okay then, I can say I trust you from what I saw. Now if Sally wants to bond with you then I will allow it"0

Say: thanks and  I remember my name is Jorrga Ax'hofflabar I lived on a planet called  Mar Suva it was a beautiful and peaceful planet before that bastard Zerg  who looks similar to the one you called Atomix came along. on the planet I was just a boy knight  and my job was to protect the  Priestess  Solal  Argass. she  look so much like Sally and all she and me ever want was to live a normal peaceful lives away from the war.  but that never came to be all that came was sorrow, destruction and misery for me and Solal all thanks to Zerg and his daughter  Nejal who look like Vindelee!

but no person on my planet resembles you Doctor Halworth, and that's because there was no such person like you on my former home world. maybe if there was a person   like you back on my former home world, the war would have never happen and Solal might have still be here with me!

more_horiz
"Well alright then, but remember that was a past 
 life, and things don't always repeat themselves"

Sally would pay Say on the arm as a way i
of telling him to transform

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well alright then, but remember that was a past 
 life, and things don't always repeat themselves"

Sally would pay Say on the arm as a way i
of telling him to transform

Say: yeah I know and Solal wouldn't want me to be mopping around anyways nether would my older brother Kozai. you got it Sally.

Say transforms into his weapon form and it is a wicked looking alien weapon that seems look akin to fantasy magical staff . to sum it he looks like a cool looking alien fantasy magical type staff.

Nasoq rushes in with Garlic and a wooden stake saying in firm tone.

Nasoq: guys I just got word there's a vampire here that's not Camellia so I got some Garlic and a wooden Stake.

Kid Rameses ( looking at Nasoq): doesn't any one mind telling her?

more_horiz
Sally shakes her head

"She's not the type to listen very well" Derricj would add

more_horiz

That's how.Razz

more_horiz
I see I see
Admin wrote:

That's how.Razz

more_horiz
"Got a new trick by the way." Rachel said to Fenrir and her friends and began creating a condensed ball of air in each hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, Abom and his family have been living here for years now. They're a lot older than I am." Ophelia said to Ferral. "I first met them 5 years ago when hiking up here. Abom and me got off on the wrong foot at first but we reached an understanding and became friends. I've come up here every year since and sparred with him." Ophelia explained.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Got a new trick by the way." Rachel said to Fenrir and her friends and began creating a condensed ball of air in each hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, Abom and his family have been living here for years now. They're a lot older than I am." Ophelia said to Ferral. "I first met them 5 years ago when hiking up here. Abom and me got off on the wrong foot at first but we reached an understanding and became friends. I've come up here every year since and sparred with him." Ophelia explained.
"hey if you could do that maybe you would've beat me in that tourney! Speaking of which, why were you there in the first place?" Derrick would ask

"Wow uh, do you know Santa Claus tii? I mean sorry that was a joke but it was probably in bad taste but still seriously you know some incredible people" feral would say, bowing to Abom

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Sally shakes her head

"She's not the type to listen very well" Derricj would add

Kid Rameses: I see, then I just let It sink in. now miss  do you honestly  think I'm a vampire  , do I look like have fangs to you?

Nasoq: ah yeah you kind of do resemble one.

Kid Rameses: well guess what, I'm not one, I'm the offspring of a Mummy and a Fext.

Nasoq: huh what the hell is a Fext

Kid Rameses: Fexts are obscures creatures from  Slavic folklore so obscure in fact that you can only hear about them in Slavic stories.  yeah my mother's kind isn't that well know like vampires, and it's not like they want to be either.

Nasoq: okay now how can you be half Mummy you don't have any wrappings around you.

Kid Rameses ( manipulates the fiber of his clothing to give her self a more mummy look)  do I look like I'm half mummy now, like the Egyptian arkh around my neck wasn't enough proof already.

Nasoq: okay sorry to jump the gun, so you are want you say you are.

Say ( weapon form): okay Sally when  ever you're ready. oh and what's up with that tall blonde hair girl ( speaking about Nasoq) is she dense in the head or something anyone could tell Rameses is half Mummy just by looking at he Arkh around her neck.  the vampire thing, well  that's not so easy to tell, but she should have know right away when the Garlic wasn't bothering Rameses in the sightless.

OT: well Darkgale in the Quantum Thread sought out the person  Skulleigh mention to her and she is speaking to him currently.

more_horiz
Sally stares at Say, as if to say "ready for what "

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Sally stares at Say, as if to say "ready for what "

Say: what so we're bound, okay cool. oh wait your holding me aren't you so I guess that means we're bounding then. that Nasoq girl can of got me off track with her whole accusing Rameses XVI of being a Vampire stunt.

Kojo: just like a newbie to be interrupt by such a meaningless thing!

Dahlia: so Say you finally bounded with some one, but that means nothing your still a newb! while at lest it's better then being a old has-been like Takara!

Say: Kojo and Dahlia why don't you two just shut the hell up! cause frankly you two aren't as cool as you think you are! so this whole I'm better than you crap isn't going to fly with me!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply