ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 11 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
Wait no further:)

"The fact that he has managed to last this long and outwit the cunning students involved is pretty admirable. So he deserves a reprieve" Carmella said then Jane pouted" You mean no makeover?!"

"Look on the bright side, how often do you and Wendy get a chance to team up like this? And the both of you get a chance to demonstrate your magic. And from the sounds of things you were having a ball" Carmella said to Jane who nods" True"

As Tyler blinked he was dropped to the ground and the angel statues returned to where they were

Wendy went over to Tyler then opened her purse and handed him his clothes and shoes"How did...Magic nevermind" Tyler said while noticing that her purse couldn't contain what she gave him"Thanks"

"No problem" Wendy smiled

"If you ladies excuse us" Carmella moved aside to invite Tyler in

"What will we tell the others?" Jane asked

"Tell them Tyler and I would like to spend some time alone" Carmella said then looked at Tyler" Come on"

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 11 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
at the Safe House

Sherry's Van shows up outside and Sherry gets out saying in firm tone.

Sherry: okay this looks like the place kids, Mitch you guys can come on out now.

Mitch, Lily,  Sam, Peter , David and Shinji hop out of the Van and knock on the door Nash answers it saying in firm tone.

Nash: oh you guys must be that Sherry woman and the children she said she was going to bring here.  ( looking at Mitch) and you must be detective Mitch.

Mitch: ex detective,  I can't work for the LVPD with my current body looking like this.

Shinji spots John and goes over to him saying in firm tone.

Shinji: hey I know you, You're John, yeah Say's been talking a lot about you at the Acadmey.

Nash: wait I never seen you at Halworth Acadmey.

Shinji: that's because I don't go there.

Cassidy: Marz, Gravitous ?

Shinji: I don't go to there's places either the Acadmey I go to is a secret.

there is rustle in the  and a 16 year old girl appears in the air and does a really cool landing  then gets up saying in cool, collective and calm tone.

Kid Rameses:  stop beating around the bush Shinji and just tell them.  if you want to know the Acadmey he and I go to is Yomi Acadmey a Acadmey run by the Queen of the Dead herself Izanami Mikoto!

ehy are they talking about me?

Kid Rameses looks at John saying in firm tone.

Kid Rameses: oh you must be Say's old friend John, well at lest Say who's the same age as you  isn't a complete idiot like Shinji here. yeah  a lot of the guys down there mention you, but they don't think you're Tsukumogami Shokunin  material.

Shinji: you take that back Rameses, I'm not a idiot! and just you wait when we get back to Yomi Acadmey I'm going to team up with Say and we're going to kick your ass in a sparring match!

Kid Rameses: in your dreams you couldn't beat me in a million years, even with Say's help!

Kid Rameses then  takes out his peacemakers and  does some cool gun tricks with them  and Shinji gets mad saying angry tone.

Shinji: you think you so damn cool Rameses, well I can do what you do a million times better!  plus swords  are way better then guns!

Shinji does some sword tricks then attempts to do Giga buster mode, but when the Takara morphs  into a huge sword Shinji just crashes to the ground, and  Sherry, Mitch, the American Junior Psychic detective squad just face palm as Nash and the gang just look at the girl funny  as Takara says in stern tone.

Takara ( Shinji's Sword) Damn it Shinji why in the hell did you try to Giga buster mode after you failed to do it the last time against that Vegas Kid, are you that F#$King dense!  sigh man maybe Rameses is right you are a idiot!

Kid Rameses: only a fool would try a move they aren't yet ready for Shinji!

more_horiz
" I don't think I'd be tsukugami shogin whatever material myself considering I've been sickly most of my life so I don't know why I'd come up in conversation. You didn't answer my question either" John would reply, a bit annoyed at the APS dodging his questions

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
" I don't think I'd be tsukugami shogin whatever material myself considering I've been sickly most of my life so I don't know why I'd come up in conversation. You didn't answer my question either" John would reply, a bit annoyed at the APS dodging his questions

Kid Rameses: oh are students at Yomi Acadmey talking about  you now? probably Say always tires to being you up in just about ever conversation he's in.  mostly conversations on how you were the sickly one and he was the strong one back when he was alive.  yeah he's a Zombie now but he's not like those Zombie's you see in movies.

Nash ( speaking to Sherry and her group): hey is that other kid with you all ( looking over at Kid Rameses)

Sherry: ah  no!

Lily:  Shinji why didn't you tell us that you go such Acadmey is there a lot of undead people there?

Shinji: of course it's in the Underworld, I'm pretty much the only living person who goes to Yomi Acadmey.  I didn't want you all to know I wanted to keep it a secret  but someone just had to tell Rameses.

Kid Rameses: oh can it Shinji, these friends  of yours you hang out with were bound to found it out sooner or later especially since one of them is a Medium and a direct descendent of Sherlock Holmes!

Lily: that would be me, yeah and he's right I would have figure out eventually.  ( looking at Kid Rameses) I sense a supernatural presence coming from you, just what are you? ( looking over at John)  Hi there I didn't see you there my name's Lily Holmes what's yours?  

Sam: I'm Sam it's short for Samantha. oh we were talking about you, but it's was only about how cute you are.

Peter: the names Peter, and Sam I thought we were going to ask him if he want to play tag not how cute he is.  

David: I'm David, and yeah we were talking about if you want to play tag by Sam and Lily just had to being up girly things in the conversation we were having about you.

Sherry: and I'm Sherry, the American Junior Psychic detective Squad's baby sitter , to top it off they each have a psychic ability.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"The fact that he has managed to last this long and outwit the cunning students involved is pretty admirable. So he deserves a reprieve" Carmella said then Jane pouted" You mean no makeover?!"

"Look on the bright side, how often do you and Wendy get a chance to team up like this? And the both of you get a chance to demonstrate your magic. And from the sounds of things you were having a ball" Carmella said to Jane who nods" True"

As Tyler blinked he was dropped to the ground and the angel statues returned to where they were

Wendy went over to Tyler then opened her purse and handed him his clothes and shoes"How did...Magic nevermind" Tyler said while noticing that her purse couldn't contain what she gave him"Thanks"

"Tell them Tyler and I would like to spend some time alone" Carmella said then looked at Tyler" Come on"

Mariah and Derrick stopped grappling in midair as they saw this

Derrick looked a bit worried

more_horiz
"I have never met anybody named say in my life so you guys better explain what the hell is going on. Nash these guys seem real suspect!'

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Fenir sees this then sees Wendy, Hiro, and Jane approaching" Hey guys whats going on?"

"The initiations called off, Tyler and Carmella are having a moment alone" Jane said

"Define having a moment alone!!" Fenir called out

"They're just hanging out is all!!" Hiro said

Grimm Cottage

"Lose the shoes but for the rest, the bathroom is just down the hall to the left" Carmella said

"Ok. And thanks" Tyler said

"Got a nice build to you. Work out?" Carmella asked

"Uh...a l-little. Got a cousin that helps coach that" Tyler said then went to the bathroom. As he closes the door he started blushing from head to toe(Smooth. Real smooth) he said to himself in a deadpan manner

Carmella looks outside then hears Tyler called out" Hey Carmella there is something weird going on with the mirrors"

"Perfectly harmless Tyler" She called out

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I have never met anybody named say in my life so you guys better explain what the hell is going on. Nash these guys seem real suspect!'

OT: wait was Say Typo.

Lily: don't look at us we have no idea who this Say character is or what Shinji or that Rameses girl are talking about?

Shinji: look okay Say is short for Sayaizu come to think of it I might be mixing her up for somebody else, Sayaizu a girl like me by the way.

Kid Rameses:  Sayaizu , Sayaizu? Shinji there's nobody by that name who goes to Yomi Acadmey that's a name of a Tsukumogami  are you talking about Sally?  further more Say is a guy and yes he is the one that's been talking about you John even though he doesn't know you personally  oh and I'm sorry for my mistake early when I mention that the person who knew you was a zombie I was thinking of somebody else .

Shinji: oh yeah that's right we  Say doesn't know you he only knows about you from Sal which is short for Sally who goes to the  Yomi Acadmey stupid me and she's 14. yeah that's how he knows you.  the strange thing is Say also goes to the  Yomi Acadmey he's the only   Tsukumogami  that's  a student.  ( looking over at  Rameses ) you weren't thinking of your father by any chance?

Kid Rameses: idiot my father Rameses XV  is a Mummy  not a Zombie! so he's not the person I was thinking of.   

Nash: wait you guys  aren't talking about the Sally that we know who goes to Halworth Acadmey?

Shinji: yeah she did mention that place a couple of times when she's at Yomi Acadmey.  Mistress Izanami  says that Say is the prefect Tsukumogami for Sally.

Kid Rameses: yeah she doesn't talk much rather she uses a E-sketch to communicate and I'm perfectly fine with that. but the Tsukumogami she was giving was no Ordinary Tsukumogami for it is said to be indestructible , very powerful, and extremely dangerous in the wrong hands.

Cassidy ( looking at John and the others): hey guys I have  a funny question, is it just me or do you all think that Girl over there pointing at Rameses is a vampire?!?

Kyle: wait just how dangerous is this Tsukumogami?

Kid Rameses ( cool, calm and collective tone): so destructive that a regulator was place on it to keep it under control. it's similar in some ways to the power Sally has, and with out a regulator no one would be able to wield it.  the weapon doesn't use Quasi Sonic Energy like Sally rather it uses something called Micro-Oxygen  energy a energy much like the one produce by Sally and Sunnina  that can  destroyed just about anything that isn't truly indestructible. 

Shinji: oh yeah Sunnina she's that tiny bug girl that Say mention. oh yeah  Sayaizu is a wicked looking weapon. and the regulator it has makes to where it's not indestructible but Sally's ability doesn't work on it. one  of my teachers explain it to me that rather then being completely  destroy  by Sally's voice Sayaizu actually gets amplify by it!

Yin: better question is, is what in the hell is a Tsukumogami anyways?

more_horiz
the short introduction of Sayaizu Aka Say

Halworth Acadmey

Sayaizu who is in his weapon form morphs into his human form and looks at Sally saying in stern tone.

Sayaizu:  you know it bugs me you haven't told John or the others about me yet!  of course not as much as this damn  regulation collar  on my neck!  also when are you going to show up at Yomi Acadmey more , you have to take becoming a   Tsukumogami Shoukin seriously you know.  plus it gets kind of dull with out you there Sally.

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 11 Fasdfsdf

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Fenir sees this then sees Wendy, Hiro, and Jane approaching" Hey guys whats going on?"

"The initiations called off, Tyler and Carmella are having a moment alone" Jane said

"Define having a moment alone!!" Fenir called out

"They're just hanging out is all!!" Hiro said

Grimm Cottage

"Lose the shoes but for the rest, the bathroom is just down the hall to the left" Carmella said

"Ok. And thanks" Tyler said

"Got a nice build to you. Work out?" Carmella asked

"Uh...a l-little. Got a cousin that helps coach that" Tyler said then went to the bathroom. As he closes the door he started blushing from head to toe(Smooth. Real smooth) he said to himself in a deadpan manner

Carmella looks outside then hears Tyler called out" Hey Carmella there is something weird going on with the mirrors"

"Perfectly harmless Tyler" She called out

"relax Fenir, though I will admit this was a bit...anti climactic? Would that be the best word? Amazonia asked

Mariah and Derrick floated down, a look of contentment on Mariah's face. " I don't think it's over" she'd say quietly, waiting in front of the cottage

Sally looks at Say with confusion

"Sally isn't from that academy or anything, she use to be a pupil of Atomix" John would state matter of factly

"Wouldn't someone claiming this be dangerous? And I recall some pirate guy being deadlier than Sally, Abraham"

Last edited by Froggy on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Tyler steps out of the bathroom fully clothed

"On a personal note. Thanks for having Hiro's back out there" She then placed a arm on his shoulder" I am sorry for what is about to happen next"

Before Tyler could question what Carmella was talking about an invisible force pulled his feet out from under him then he is dragged through the living room and up the staircase. Tyler desperately grabbed on the rail of the stairs"Help" Tyler called out

"Out of my hands" Carmella smiled watching the staircase morph and maneuvered, breaking the grip Tyler had and he is dragged up the stairs to Carmella's room

Carmella hummed as the stairs returned to normal and she walked upstairs and make her way to her room

"Sorry about that" Carmella closes the door behind her then it morphed and became nothing but a solid wall

Tyler's hands and feet are restrained in the walls

"Under normal circumstances I'd let this go but I'm in favor of tradition" She opened her dresser drawer and pulled out a box

"Can you at least promise me that you wont put me in a dress or something like that?" Tyler said

Carmella looked at Tyler, stunned" No way. You deserve to get out of this with some form of dignity."

"Oh Ty" she walked up to him and motioned her hand over his face" Which part do you want me to makeover"

"The hair!!! Definitely the hair" Tyler said in which Carmella smiled" Good choice"

more_horiz
Mariah waited outside with a grin on her face, while Amazonia touched Fenir's wings. "They're alright aren't they? I didn't know you could do that "

Derrick waited with the rest

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"That you do....correction, did!" She'd say as Fenir felt Amazonia's legs pull him off her and down onto the ground. "Nice hold, I can see you've been practicing! Your form and execution are quite good!" She'd tell Fenir standing up

"Hey! Amazonia you can talk about holds later, I think I spot out target!" She'd shout as the group saw Tyler running

Amazonia helped Fenir up. "It IS tradition and all, but this is fun!"

"There is nothing fun about pink hair dye and toenails!" Derrick would protest

"But you looked so cute little pink Apollo!"

"Look on the bright side Der. They didn't have you in a school girl uniform like Hiro" Fenir said"Gotta fly" He grits his teeth then two large dragon like wings sprouted out and he flew to the air. He flew infront of Mariah and Amazonia then flapped his wings. Creating a mini cyclone that sweeped up the two and took them into the fountain.

"Oh yeah. I'm awesome." Fenir smiled then when he looked at the direction of the fountain he noticed Amazonia's top floating in the water. And when Mariah stood up her shirt was so soaked that it was pretty much a see through.

"In fairness! That wasn't unpurpose!" Fenir called out then quickly turned his head away

Hiro and Tyler ran then the plant vines springs up and tied up Hiro. He struggled.

"We'll get you out later Hiro" Wendy called out

Tyler stopped then turned to help Hiro who shook his head" Don't worry about me. Save yourself"

"To heck with that. Besides" Tyler used his TK to free Hiro from the vines" I owe you one"

Tyler used his TK to bring Wendy and Jane to the ground" You girls are so grounded" Tyler said then Wendy responded" On the contrary." Hiro sinked in the and he is knee deep in the ground. Tyler floated up and he tries to pull Hiro out but Hiro shook his head" Go!"

"I like him." Jane smiled" Spirited and resourceful"

As Tyler got close to Grimm Cottage he finds himself restrained by the large twin angel statues.

Tyler struggled"It's cool, it's cool, I mean no harm" just then the door start to open

OT: To be concluded tomorrow!!!

How did you like this?

OT: Lol I like these turn of events, they're closing in on him!!! Threat level red Tyler

IC: Mariah heat dried herself whole Amazonia put her bra back on, laughing at Fenir's response. "Don't worry, it's not like we'd tell Rachelle. Such a gentleman though, I see why she likes him Amazonia" Mariah would say before Amazonia stepped in front of her

"Permission to launch Mariahmissile?"

"Permission granted Amazon!" Mariah would say before Amazonia grabbed her head and tossed Mariah into the air. She'd then look at Derrick and say one word

"Move" before thunder clapping Fenir into the high bushes. Derrick flew up after Mariah as she floated down with borrowed fire powers

Wind blew into the room. "Sup gang?" Rachelle asked.

"Hey luv" Fenir said while his ears are ringing a little from the thunderclap"Say Derrick and I have our hands full with these two" he motions to Amazonia and Mariah" Could you lend a hand?"

Carmella stepped out of the cottage"My, my. What do we have here" she said then looked up at Wendy and Jane who both halted

"Let me explain" Tyler said

"Hold that thought" Carmella said then looked at Wendy" First off. Let Hiro go"

"Sure" Wendy said then the ground opened up and Hiro is released

Carmella looked at Tyler"Sure picked a funny way of saying hi. Let me guess. The initiation. Right?"

"Well....Yeah" Tyler nods

OT: To be concluded tomorrow. Goodnight Sleep

Rachel laughed. "The initiation huh? You'll get used to that."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Mariah waited outside with a grin on her face, while Amazonia touched Fenir's wings. "They're alright aren't they? I didn't know you could do that "

Derrick waited with the rest

"Not something I showcase often, the world might accept aliens, metas, and some supernatural beings but I don't think they're ready for Dragon Folk" Fenir said and his wings changed then went into his back.

"Dragon?!!" Amazonia and Fenir looked as Jane giggled

"Don't even." Fenir pointed at her"You're not riding me"

Inside Carmella's room

After makeovering Tyler's hair she went to apply some eyeliner" You haven't flinced since I've done this, you were steady the whole time"

"This isn't my first time. I was duped into a makeover by Caroline" Tyler said

"Bet you never heard the end of it from your dad when he found out." Carmella said

"Actually the only thing he draw a line towards was applying lipstick and got Caroline to assure it's a one time thing" Tyler said which caused Carmella to smile at the imagery of Tyler with lipstick

"Is she a meta like you?" Carmella asked

"Don't know for sure." Tyler responded" I was wondering have you ever done this with superspeed?"

"Yes but it took me awhile to get it right. Not as easy as it looks since it requires alot of concentration" Carmella said" Do you mind going a day with this?"

Tyler shrugged

She puts the eyeliner kit in the box"All done" she puts the box up then the wall released Tyler" Ready to face the music?"

"If I can survive running from this in my underwear then I can survive this with no trouble" Tyler smiled

"Then lets go" Carmella said smiling in return

Carmella stepped outside, facing the students" Ladies and Gentlemen I give to you. The new and improved Tyler Morgan!!!"

Tyler stepped out

http://www.hairsite.com/images2/hair-color1aa.jpg

more_horiz
Amazonia wagged a finger as Jane giggled before she saw Tyler. She then put her hand to her mouth and sauntered over with Mariah, who saluted Carmella. "I never doubted you for a second!" As the two girls sized up Tyler

"Why Tyler, you look ever so delightful"

"Those cheekbones really stand ou....hahahah a" Mariah bursts into laughter before patting his shoulder. "Now you're REALLY part of the team"

"Sorry bro, we tried man, we tried" Derrick would say whole shrugging. "You lasted quite a while though"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Amazonia wagged a finger as Jane giggled before she saw Tyler. She then put her hand to her mouth and sauntered over with Mariah, who saluted Carmella. "I never doubted you for a second!" As the two girls sized up Tyler

"Those cheekbones really stand ou....hahahah a" Mariah bursts into laughter before patting his shoulder. "Now you're REALLY part of the team"

"Sorry bro, we tried man, we tried" Derrick would say whole shrugging. "You lasted quite a while though"

"I'll say. I think you broke Ash's record" Fenir grinned then nudged at Mariah

Wendy walked up to him, she examined the makeover"It fits you" she smiled

Carmella winked at Mariah then she walked up and high fived Hiro

"It's cool" Tyler said to Derrick and Fenir" Thanks for having my back though"

He looked over at Wendy" And thanks"

more_horiz
So what did you think?Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I'll say. I think you broke Ash's record" Fenir grinned then nudged at Mariah

Wendy walked up to him, she examined the makeover"It fits you" she smiled

Carmella winked at Mariah then she walked up and high fived Hiro

"It's cool" Tyler said to Derrick and Fenir" Thanks for having my back though"

He looked over at Wendy" And thanks"
Mariah nudged Fenir back and smiled at him. "Knucklehead" was all shed say before ruffling his hair playfully

Derrick laughed a bit at the whole spectacle. "You'll be relieved to know most of our pranks involve less action. I should tell you about the time I made the shower ice cold...but later, once you recuperate"

OOC: this was really enjoyable and quite a fun read. You finished it off nicely and showed some of the fun these students have

more_horiz
Sally looks at Say with confusion

"Sally isn't from that academy or anything, she use to be a pupil of Atomix" John would state matter of factly

Say: oh yeah I forgot you don't go to the Yomi  Acadmey but Mistress  Izanami still entrusted  me to you. she knows who you are, she knows about Atomix, she knows about this place, she's the freaking Queen of the Dead!   she sought you out as a  potential student for the Yomi Acadmey and some one to wield me. yeah like I need a wielder I'm fine on my own!

and another thing I miss unleashed my full uncontrolled power   damn regulation collar, but no Mistress Izanami and the head members of the Yomi Acadmey say they have to keep my power  under control.  heh I remember when Atomix wielder me back before I gain my current  Tsukumogami  status back then I was just normal even though extremely powerful and dangerous  alien weapon. 

at the Safe house

Kid Rameses: I see, it must be one of Yomi Academy's many  doppelgangers they take on the appearance of who ever the see last.  it might just happen that one of them looks like your friend Sally.  but  Say was defiantly entrust to your friend Sally for the sole fact he has a connection to that guy Atomix.  from the Mistress  Izanami the Queen of the Dead's records he used to be wield by that person.

Shinji: oh yeah the Academy does have lot of Doppelgangers, damn those tools why don't they get there own lives instead of copying some one  else's! 

Nash ( looking at John) John come to think of it I did see a wicked looking alien weapon when I was at Halworth Acadmey  the another day.  it was in Sally's room and the odd thing is when I look at it  I could of sworn it wasn't there before like it someone had  just place it inside her room as a gift.

more_horiz
John started to get pissed

"Why don't you people leave Sally the hell alone? And some guy Atomix? Dude try to kill my brother a while back, he's not just SOME guy! Sally wants to live a peaceful life! Atomix never had a weapon like that! He use to live here but left months ago! We need to go back if there's some psychic bothering Sally"

Sally, unable to talk w/o an etch a sketch, continued to stare at Say

Vindalee appeared near Sally. "Hold up douchebagel, Atomix never used any alien weapon. All his tech in Haven was man made and powered by him. The guy may be a terrorist but he was still one of the first people to respect me so don't lie about his power and leave Sally alone with this Tsukugoni undead BS, she doesn't have time for this"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
John started to get pissed

"Why don't you people leave Sally the hell alone? And some guy Atomix? Dude try to kill my brother a while back, he's not just SOME guy! Sally wants to live a peaceful life! Atomix never had a weapon like that! He use to live here but left months ago! We need to go back if there's some psychic bothering Sally"

Sally, unable to talk w/o an etch a sketch, continued to stare at Say

Vindalee appeared near Sally. "Hold up douchebagel, Atomix never used any alien weapon. All his tech in Haven was man made and powered by him. The guy may be a terrorist but he was still one of the first people to respect me so don't lie about his power and leave Sally alone with this Tsukugoni undead BS, she doesn't have time for this"

OT: Look I just want somebody at Halworth Acadmey to be connect to Say okay.  an Say is not a damn Psychic. and I don't want to go through the trouble of making one, so let's just  pick a damn character who's already at the Acadmey for him to be connect to and be done okay.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
A fire started up. John and the others saw Ash and Derrick walk in. "What's the problem here?" Ash asked as the flames died down.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
A fire started up. John and the others saw Ash and Derrick walk in. "What's the problem here?" Ash asked as the flames died down.

John and the gang at the safe house looked at the APS and Sally/Vindalee/Say. "Case of mistaken identity, or some dude from an undead academy. Wants to bond with Sally, or not he's middling about it right now"

"He's both bothering you guys then?" Derrick asked, eyes fixed on Say
OOC: well Blh why didn't you just bind the weapon to Sally or say that?
I meant psycho, my bad

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

John and the gang at the safe house looked at the APS and Sally/Vindalee/Say. "Case of mistaken identity, or some dude from an undead academy. Wants to bond with Sally, or not he's middling about it right now"

"He's both bothering you guys then?" Derrick asked, eyes fixed on Say

Kid Rameses: I didn't know that Sorry but to the Queen of the Dead he's is just some guy, pretty much anyone who isn't  a god is just some guy to her.   and it's not up to me the Queen of the Dead is  the one who give her that weapon as a gift.   but if your friend doesn't want Say all she has to do is give him to someone else it's that simple.

Shinji: stop acting like asshole it's simple okay Mistress  Izanami  sought out one of the Students in Halworth Acadmey to wield Say because base on her records  he had  connection to Say while that's
what at lest  Say told her.  of course the way Say talks  he  might just be spout off bullshit , the guy's memory is cloudy, but that's the only thing that's clear about him.  

Nash: oh so this Say fellow you two girls mention has no idea who he is that's just great.  ah I think I get it now since this Say fellow doesn't know who he is he's trying to artificially field in his memory by making up stories.  ( looking at John) John I seen stuff like this before a person loses their memory then attempts to live out stories that never actually happen to him. and sometimes they get so caught up in their stories that they actually think  they're true.

Cassidy: that would mean that everything this  Say guy has ever told Shinji and Rameses here is a lie, that he believes is the truth. wait guys who do we know  who could have possibly wield a weapon like Say?

Say: will you shut the hell up bitch, I'm not here for a fight, I was sent here by Mistress Izanami  for a reason one of you are supposed to bond with me and I choose  Sally over there cause I feel like I have a connection with her .  and Look maybe I don't know who Atomix is directly  my memory is kind of foggy okay, I don't remember who made me, I don't remember where I came from,  hell I don't even remember my real name.  maybe I'm just living a lie and everything I know about my life is complete bullshit.  the only thing I know is that with out my collar on my power can not be uncontrolled , I'm completely indestructible  and I can absorb all kinds of energy.

Look Sally I really want to bond with you  but if you don't want to just  give me to somebody else  simple!

OT: I made it so that Say does want to bond with Sally, and that he actually doesn't know who she is or who Atomix is directly the guy has a foggy memory like Cloud from Final Fantasy 7.

more_horiz
Sally looked at Vindalee, Derrick, Ash and then John before patting Say's hand, indicating she's okay bonding with him, but also smacked his cheek for insulting her friend

"You're okay with this Sally? Cause that's what matters" Derrick would ask, to which she would nod.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply